Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ALICE
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLOLZXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX COUS❜

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX██ʟє кιʟʟєя█████████████████████
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXmake my day:3

Alice laid in her cage with her wrists under her chin, the sun had started to rise; which irritated her, she began to flick her tail. The other slaves where whining, crying and groaning. Every once in a while someone would knock on her cage she would give them a evil a glare before she turned. The small blonde Neko would then watch the shop, she would watch every person that would walk in and buy one of the slaves and then walk out. Alice would occasionally have a fly the would get caught in her cage, the thing would circle her large fennec like ear making it twitch. Every now and then the girl would doze off.

Dream:
                                                          Short breaths escaped the male in front of her, all she did was give him a smile before turning for the door and down the hall. Alice made her presence known in the room the forty-six year old women dropped her wine on the white carpet 'Alice what are you doing out of your cage?' The small girl walked to the lady and showed her small canine like teeth before knocking the woman down on the bed and smothered her. Alice put her back on the bed and covered her up before cleaning the mess on the floor, she then walked to the bedroom on the first floor a young boy about fourteen smiled at the girl before laying in his bed.
                                                          End.

Alice's ear twitched as she heard the door open to the shop, she saw a man; Blonde, about her age he looked like he would be needing a slave. She looked around and then grunted before moving to the back of the cage, she didn't want the man touching her or even thinking he could touch her. She sneered as he walked by and then laid with her tail thumping in the cage floor. It was annoying having people touching her, and trying to play with her huge ears, or pulling at her furry tail. She waited for the right person to come take her home, treat her like a normal human being, or at least a nice pet dog. It was already bad enough she had a collar, and had a brand on her back.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
x⊰•xxxxxxxTOMOYA xx & xx DEVONxxxxxxx•⊱x

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xxDevon didn't even know why he was going to the slave shop... 'Ah yes, to try to help someone out of that horrible place...' Thought the young prince... Devon knew that it would be better to have someone to talk too... even if he didn't want to even get a slave. If he wanted to help someone it would have been someone else. But no, he had to have picked a slave... It just had to be a damn slave. Yawning, Devon pushed up his glasses as he stepped through the door to look around for a slave.

xxTomoya sighed softly. She sat in her cage waiting for someone to buy her... Though, they have the bars made out of some kind of steel that she couldn't break... Knowing fully well that they didn't want her to kill anyone again. Sadly, that wasn't her fault... it was her master's fault for trying to rape her. Tugging at her robes, the young woman tried to lift her robe to cover herself more. But that wasn't going to happen with her last master giving her clothes to show off her apperence. She just growled softly to herself and laid her head against the bars of the cage.

User Image

Out Of Cookies:

Beloved Kitten

User Image

AMARYLLIS x KASUMI x IKEDA

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                                    xxxxxxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxThe silver haired female listened around the shop as she heard others wanting food, complaining of cold, and wanting to bathe. This female, however, had gone through those stages of pleading for food, and wishing to be bathed, only to find that it will come later than the others due to the whining. She had been there for over twelve years and was calm for a slave. She was blindfolded with a black lace cloth and muzzled so only her tiny pale white nose was showing on her face.She sat in the corner with a revealing blouse and a long skirt. Due to her vampire background, she was dressed in this way to attract customers. The silver haired vampire female was also from a special clan that, while they drank, the prey would experience a level of lust that it otherworldly. She also has a curse with her fangs: those who are bitten, if they are not bitten within three days of the last bite, they will get sick and die. The "young" woman listened to all of the different sounds in the shop, but there was one sound that she couldn't get over; It was the sound of something dragging on the floor and with that sound came the smell of blood.

xxAs she listened harder, she noticed the sounds of clanking chains. It was as if the slaves in their cages were trembling with fear. A small smile came upon her red lipstick dyed lips as she pondered what kind of Master this one was like. As the minutes seemed to drag by, the sound of trembling slaves grew closer to her, as well as the smell of blood and the sound of something dragging on the floor. The silver haired female felt her eyes go red and her throat burn with the scent of fresh blood. She stiffened in her cage and bit her lower lip gently as she tried to ignore the calling scent.

Out Of Cookies:

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xxLooking around the room, Devon tilted his head to the side when he saw a woman with short sliver hair. Blinking, he walked over to her and knelt in front of her cage. "Hello, what's your name?" He asked with a calm voice, staring at the woman... he knew that she was a vampire... if she wanted to go with him... than maybe it would be nice to have someone in his home to talk to after all... It would be nice, even if he didn't look or sound it all the time. "My names Devon Nightshade."

xxLooking up, Tomoya looked over at the door, hoping to see someone that would take her home, but knew deep down that it may never happen. Sighing softly, Tomoya just lied on the bottom of the cge, curled up in a ball using her tail as a make-shift blanket and pillow. Yawning she drifted off to sleep for the time being.

User Image

Out Of Cookies:

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxThe silver haired female suddenly felt a presence in front of her cage. She tilted her head to the male and raised an eyebrow. He was a vampire as well and she could smell money on him. He was filthy rich. "Amaryllis Kasumi Ikeda, it is a pleasure to be in your presence Sir Nightshade." she said to him in a polite and kind voice. She took another sniff and noticed that this was not the one with the scent of blood on him, nor was he the one with the sound of something dragging on the ground.

Out Of Cookies:

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xxLooking her over, Devon knew that she didn't like it here... who would? Taking a deep breath he asked "would you like to stay with me? You won't be a slave, you'll be allowed to wonder around as much as you like." He stared at her with a soft smile, even if she couldn't see it with the blind fold over his eyes. Though, he hoped that she would come stay, what could be worse than staying here?

xx

User Image

Out Of Cookies: yay get to use this, I'm gonna go, me and my mom are gonna look at some new bed for her to get and I'm gonna get Future Shop to look at my laptop cause it keeps shutting down on me for some reason be back later!!

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxAmaryllis looked up at him for a moment. "I will keep you in mind, Sir Nightshade, but I wish to discover what a certain sound is." she said to him in a curious voice. "I would like to keep your company, if that is all right with you." she said to him in a gentle voice. She then sat up in her cage and moved around a little to get comfortable. She was the only slave that got a bigger cage. She didn't know why that was, but she thought it had something to do with her value.

Out Of Cookies:
                  ◤◢ Micca Kennith Absalom ◣◥
                  In a world that I don't want to know
                  With a message that I never want to send
                  To be free from all of this
                  I want you to quicken my end

Don't tell me I can not go
                  With a wound that refuses to mend
                  Deliver me from all of this
                  I want you to quicken my end

User Image
              At the sound of a voice, Micca's eye narrowed and his head shot in its direction What he saw was a girl around his age staring directly at him. She had killed in the past, apparently, but according to her lime collar she was also...cool...? Is that what lime meant? Micca didn't know, he had only really cared about what his own collars and charms labeled him as, the nasty little things. Even so, who on earth was she telling him that he couldn't make noise? He could do whatever he damn well pleased. She wasn't the one who was going to get beat because of it. Besides, as much as Micca hated it, he knew that getting sold was the only way to get out of this cage, and if yelling attracted a "master" who was foolish enough to try and buy him then Micca would be glad for it.

"What else am I supposed to do then? Sit behind these bars all day and rot?" He huffed, his good eye narrowing. "Being quiet will get you ignored. The sadists who come here don't seem to care about the calm ones, and in case you haven't noticed, no 'kind' master is going to even think of buying a slave like myself." He went on, as though offended, though not at the girl before him, but at the people who decided that somewhere in their life they needed to buy another living being. "If yelling and screaming will get me out of this hell-hole then I'll gladly do it." He finished, a low growl leaving his lips, though in truth he wasn't angry at the girl before him. He was slightly annoyed, that's true, but not angry, no, he was more angry at the guards who had yet to give him food and the "masters" who wanted to buy him.

Out Of Cookies:
                  ▄▀▄ Aaron Javed Luthando ▄▀▄
                  Where you're going
                  To the bottom
                  Do you hear us
                  We are rotting

We're going down in a spiral to the ground
                  No one, no one's gonna save us now, not even god!
                  No one saved us, no one's gonna save us!

User Image
              Aaron still had yet to find the type of slave he wanted as he wandered through the shop. Of course a few stuck out in his mind. He passed by the cage of a neko, she hid as he walked by, and then came back out once he was gone. She was interesting to say the least but nekos were rather strange to Aaron. They were too fluffy, their blood tasted strange, and personally he wasn't looking for one at the moment, though he might take on the offer if he could find no one else. Then there was the slave in the larger cage, a vampire who probably had a bloodlust similar to his own, blindfolded, but someone else was looking at her. Of course, that didn't stop Aaron from approaching. Why should he care if someone else was looking at her? He was merely curious after all, besides, her value was probably far too high for him, as rich as he was Aaron did enjoy buying cheap slaves, they were more disposable...

"Any particular reason why you're blindfolded?" Aaron suddenly butted in, not caring if the vampire talking to her was finished with her -though the thought of a vampire buying a vampire was rather amusing- she had seemed to reject him anyway. Of course, Aaron had his reasons for asking. A blind slave was only fun for so long. After awhile watching them trip over objects in their way got annoying. If anything, Aaron didn't want a slave who was impaired. He liked slaves that could see, hear, run, and run fast. Aaron enjoyed a good chase, and he couldn't have that if a slave was blind as a bat...At the thought a small scowl formed upon Aaron's lips, and his swishing tail curled inwards slightly, stiffing, though it soon resumed its excited swishing motion.

Out Of Cookies:

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxAmaryllis soon heard a new voice. This voice came with the blood scent and the dragging sound, but now that she listened to the swishing, she realized that it was a tail. "Yes Sir, I am blindfolded because these humans are afraid that I'll control them with a single look." she said to him with a small smirk. "They're right." she added with a small giggle. "Amaryllis Kasumi Ikeda, at your service." she said to him with a flutter of her hand and a small bow forward. Then the scent of blood hit her. She moved back to the corner of her cage and grit her teeth together. "A fresh kill still lingers on your person, Sir." she said to him in a strained voice.

Out Of Cookies:
                  ▄▀▄ Aaron Javed Luthando ▄▀▄
                  Where you're going
                  To the bottom
                  Do you hear us
                  We are rotting

We're going down in a spiral to the ground
                  No one, no one's gonna save us now, not even god!
                  No one saved us, no one's gonna save us!

User Image
              The explanation of the blindfold made Aaron c**k an eyebrow. She could control someone just by looking at them? Interesting, but how strong was her power? She could control humans, yes, but what about demons? Was it worth the risk? It would be quite annoying to be in the middle of beating her and suddenly be unable to move, or worse end up stabbing himself. He didn't want a slave who could kill him after all. Even so, Aaron found her intriguing, probably because of her politeness. No wonder she was worth so much, she was calm and collected despite being in this hell of a place. Amaryllis...is that what she said her name was? Perhaps, he might have heard wrong, then again Aaron didn't care about naming his toys. They were just bought for his amusement, he called them what he wanted to, and if they didn't respond they suffered the consequences.

At her reaction -and mention- to the smell of blood on him a wild smirk crept up Aaron's features. His mouth parted, exposing his sharp teeth, as a giddy laugh left his lips. His eyes sparkled lightly as he remembered the fate of the maid earlier in the day, his tail speeding up in its swishing motion before it slowed down once more. He did nothing to hide his excitement, his insanity, even with another potential master so near. Why should he? No point in hiding who he was if he'd just reveal himself soon enough anyway.

"From this morning~" Aaron said with a small purr. "The price of getting in my way. Is it bothering you?" He asked, though it was clear from the tone of his voice that he didn't care what her answer was. He had found something to play with, and while Aaron still didn't know if he wanted to buy this...Amaryllis...he certainly was willing to stick around and torment her for a little while longer.

Out Of Cookies:

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200

╔════════════════════════════╗
Rozu Akuma Kasai
╚════════════════════════════╝

Rose

User Image

•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
''I will Not Bow I will not breack,
I will take your breath away
I will not fall,I will not fade
I will take your breathe away''

Rolls and rolls of cages were lined along the wall of the hellish shop. In conditions not even fit for the animals you would suspect to fin inside these cages. Though if you were that dim witted that you did not see the sign I do not know what to tell you. To the back of this hell hole was a young female,she was what was known as a Dhampir,half vampire and Half human,mixed and created a new race. One that had the best of both sides. The female Dhampir had red hair that was slightly more dull than usual from declining health. Fiery red eyes filled with emotion,mostly anger,and pain,but also defiance. Long sharpened finger nails tapped her thigh.

She was put in reveling clothing,but after all this time,she was used to it,and found it to petty to care about. Watching the masters entering the shop the young Dhampir simply chuckled in a mocking matter at the slaves begging to be taken. For one they would get no were like that. Two she found it pathetic,to beg to be baough like a piece of meat. Her price was in comaprrsion of ground beef. Despite her appealing apperence she had a temper like wild fire,and a mouth to match. She was a smart a**,sarcastic b***h,for those she disliked. Oh she had long given up on escaping,but that did not mean she would live her life out as a quite little slave. She had made quite a name for her self in the shop. Her powers were greatly restricted,but once in awhile she would get enough energy to burn one of the guards alive. It had become a game to her.

By now you might think this girl as twisted and evil,but you only know of what I have told you. After years of torment,she encased her heart in stone,and yes become a bit twisted. But with effort,like a abused animal,she could be coaxed into trusting.
''And Ill survive Paranoid
I have lost the will to change
And I am not proud cold blooded fate
I will shut the world away'

Collors:Orange,Cryan
Charms:Halo,Spike,Sword
Master:None
With:Me,My self,and i

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

x x x x x x x x x x x x x xI'll keep you my dirty, little secret,- - -
x x x x x x x x x x x▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xDon't x t e l l x a n y o n ex orx y o u ' l l x bex j u s tx a n o t h e r r e g r e t )
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x♔ - - - Eleanor Marionette Night
➥“Speak When Spoken To.” #B6DEC1
                                              ------✁--------------✁--------------✁--------

The doll had been asleep before she was woken by the whining and crying of the other slaves. Great. She sat up, leaning against the far wall of her cage. How long had it been since the sound of the old door of the front door of the shop had been open? She couldn't help but wonder if someone would be here soon to maybe save her from this world and yet as she sat in the silence and the darkness of her cage her dull eyes showed the doubt that she refused to face. Sitting silently in the corner of her cage with her knees pulled up to her chest, her hair glitching to fade colors, due to the fact that the collar had blocked her powers, she frown as she looked at the dirty ground under her. Sure they keep this place mostly clean but to her it was always dirty, she wanted to scrub this place down from head to toe so she could at least breath in her cage. Maybe they had forgotten her, the Guards. It's a good thing she didn't really need food to survive. Slowly she looked up with her mouth slightly open and her hair lightly dropping into her face as the sound of the front door of the place sudden filled the air, someone was here, someone was here to take another person away. She knew it wouldn't be her, not out of self pity but the others were clean and perhaps nice unlike her. She never spoke, she never laughed only frowned and she hadn't any idea what happiness or most emotions were. Only sadness and pain. It was kind of a sad thing to wish for but slowly she crawled over to the front door of her cage and gripped the cold forgotten bars tightly in her hands, she could hear the man talking to some one, but who!? Thats when she heard it, the sound of another females voice rang softly in the air as she replied to the other and slowly she moved back into the darkness of her cage and pulled her knees up to her chest and buried her face in her knees once more.
                                              ooc ::
                                              ------✁--------------✁--------------✁--------

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxAmaryllis felt him hesitate. "I have never once used my powers on a Master, only on these guards to either stop them from hurting me or someone else." she said to him before she heard him speak. She closed her eyes behind the blindfold and took a moment to compose herself. "I'm fine. I've been teased with the scent of blood since I've been here. I've only been fed a small portion of blood to keep me alive, but not strong enough to do much else." she said to him in a small voice. She relaxed in the cage and turned her head towards the male. "Now if it were a room full of blood and I wasn't able to get any, I would go insane." she said to him. "Most likely within a few hours I would be begging for blood." she informed him before she looked down at the ground. "But if you bring me a live food source, I can't bite it. Unless it is an animal, then I can." she said to him.

Out Of Cookies:

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xxSmiling, devon sat with the blindfolded girl but didn't know if she wanted him to stay when that other man arrived. He felt like he should go but at the same time he wanted to stay a bit. Sighing, the young man got up and left to let the two talk for a bit so he started to wonder around the shop.

xxTomoya yawned softly as she got up and looked around. She wasn't sure how many people were here, but at least there was a small chance for her to be bought. Sighing, she sat up in her cage and stretched letting out a soft moan. The young woman wasn't sure who would come near her cage, so she kept her ears aware, listening for anyone that came near her cage to talk to her.

User Image

Out Of Cookies: bad news, laptop will be at Future Shop till monday, and my mom won't be coming home till after midnight so I won't be using it till tuesday, but I'll be a little busy that day hooking up the new computer my mom is getting, but till then I'm stuck using my mom's crappy computer so I won't be using colour for my posts, sorry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff