Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Kitten

User Image

VICTORIA x CHANCE x SUMMERS

User Image

xx"Tch..." the woman spat as she strolled into the shop that contained the lowly beings known as slaves. She looked around the shop, her deep blue eyes showing boredom. Why was she there? Ah, yes. She wanted a companion who could amuse her. Suddenly there was the sound of a dragging body... and... sniff, sniff... fresh blood. A sadistic giggle escaped her throat as she wandered over to the cage where and unconscious male resided. She knelt down and stared into the cage.

xxOut of no where, the woman pulled out a small dagger and sliced into the male's arm, drawing his blood. She licked the red liquid from the blade and smirked. "A fire demon and an elf. What an interesting, and dangerous, combination." she mused as she put the dagger back into her boot. She motioned for the guard to open the cage as she looked over the male. As the shapely guard unlocked the cage, she rolled her eyes. He was much too fat for this job. Suddenly, the Mistress did something that no one expected, she climbed into the large cage and locked herself in. A few of the guards rushed to get her out, but her glare sent them away. "Oi~" she whispered as she poked the Slave's cheek with her finger. "Don't be alarmed, I wish to speak with you, Fire demon and Elf kin." she said to him in a low voice, her eyes dark and slightly guarded.

User Image

Out Of Cookies:
DarkKaelas

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Mickale Crosszeria
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Collar Color: Lime, light blue, and black
Charms: Shield, sword, and rose
I'm right here: Michael's Mansion/Hot Springs
Owner: Michael Ikaru Miles

When Luca resurfaced from the water, he felt a kiss on the cheek and gave Michael a small smile before his attention turned to hissing. It was Alice and some other cat. The demon couldn't help but chuckle. "Is it mating season or something Alice?" he asked the female before getting to his feet. The demon grabbed an extra towel before stepping back into the springs. He turned to Alice after placing a towel beside her. Then the demon picked her up and dipped her into the spring before placing her back on the rock with a smirk. "Don't like getting your fur wet?" he chuckled. Grabbing the towel, Luca lifted himself out of the water and sat on the rock, scooping Alice up in the towel. That was just priceless. After awhile of rubbing the cat down so that her fur was practically dry, Luca placed her back on the warm, dry rock before tossing the towel aside. "Your just a big fluff ball now!" the demon said, trying to hold back his laughter. He never laughed out loud in such a long time. As Luca settled down, he let out a deep breath before getting back into the water.

Out-Of-Candy; N/A

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image
Linden half woke, when the knife blade slid into his skin, but didnt even so much twich as it slid back out. Who is this woman and what could she want with me? he thought as she entered the cage. Not exactly intelligent to climb into a cage with a slave you dont know, unless you have power or are not afraid to die.

Waking fully as she poked his check Linden sat up and looked at her as she spoke. Moving further into the shadows away from the light of the rising sun. Im listening, may even answer any questions you have in exchange for answers to some I might have. he replyed softly as his silver eyes looked into her dark ones.

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxAlice whined softly and shook out her fur. Suddenly she was scooped up in the towel. Muffled meows came from the ball of fluff as Luca dried out her fur. She glared up at him when she saw him laughing at her. Alice let out a small whine before she leaped off of the rock and scampered deep into the cave. Michael sighed softly and stood up, wrapping a towel around himself. "Luca... Go apologize to her." he said to him in a gentle voice as he handed him an extra towel for him to give to Alice. "She won't be in her cat form, for she feels too vulnerable when she is in it..." he added. Soft sobs echoed through the cave and Michael looked towards the back of the cave before he sighed.

xx

l Sagestar l

Beloved Kitten

User Image

User Image

xxThe woman looked at the man when he spoke. He had a deep voice, almost groggy from his unconscious state. She then noticed his discomfort to the sun and turned around, only to instantly hiss. She sent a glare over at the guard and he waddled over to the window to close the blinds. She then smiled as the cage seemed to darken greatly. "Better, Fire demon and Elf kin?" she asked as she got settled in. My these cages were uncomfortable.

xxShe then remembered that he spoke and tapped her chin, trying to remember what had been said. Oh yes. "What is your name?" she asked in a curious voice as she moved her long flowing raven hair over her shoulder so it fell down her back. "Why did you kill some of your previous Masters?" she asked, her dark eyes looking into his reddish-silver ones. He was honestly handsome, for a slave. Too bad she swore off men, sigh.

User Image

Out Of Cookies:
DarkKaelas
Linden stood up as the cage darkened to a more tolerable lighting and listened when she spoke.Her voice was soft like silk almost intoxicating. Looking at the woman he replyed Yes thank you. My name is Linden Rathan Yaslana and yes im both fire demon and elf kin know as Drow, an elf that lives deep underground. As you can see most of my looks are from my elven parentage. Linden looked her over, she was beautiful with her dark hair and dark blue eyes both colors he had never seen before on a single person. He knew as a slave he was not suppose to look at a master unless told to but her beauty had a way of drawing his attention back to her face. I killed some of my pervious masters because they didnt respect me and made me work during the day. Sunlight has a rather nasty effect on my eyes and skin. If i may ask ma"am, what is your name and why are you being so kind to me, im just a slave after all.

Is she a kind master or will she be crual like most of the others had been? Should he tell her about his interests and abilities? Would she even care what his interests were? thought Linden as he waited to hear her voice again.

Beloved Kitten

User Image

User Image

xxThe woman smiled softly when he said that he felt better. When she heard his name, her expression softened. "Linden." she whispered, trying out his name. It had a nice ring to it. When he spoke of his looks coming from his elven parent, she reached up to him and lowered his hood to get a better look at his face. He was correct; he looked more like an elf than a Fire demon. When he spoke of the Masters he had previously killed, her attention was brought back to him. "Tch... No wonder... I don't blame you. I'm more of a night person myself for I am a vampire and we like the night better." she explained to him as she tilted her head slightly. "Well, if you choose me as your Master, I will not make you work in the Day time." she said to him as she stood up in the cage to meet his gaze. She then heard his ask for her name. "Victoria Summers, General of the Vampiric army." she said to him before she bowed slightly and smirked. She then stood up and raised a freshly plucked eyebrow towards him as she wondered how he would take that bit of information. "And the reason I am being kind to you is because I wish to have a companion, Linden." she said to him in a low voice, her tone holding a hidden meaning.

xxVictoria folded her arms across her chest as she leaned against the bars of the cage, her eyes never leaving his. "I see uncertainty in your eyes, Linden. I may not look like the caring type, but I'm not rude either. Please tell me about yourself; Your powers, how you ended up in this place, everything." she said to him with a small smile.

User Image

Out Of Cookies:
DarkKaelas
User ImageRolc sat quietly, adamant to stay unnoticed. he liked the quietness, the solidarity of this shop. the cages were kept well enough apart to prevent solid communication. he rather enjoyed watching everything going on around him, the masters and slaves coming and going, moving on with their lives. closing his eyes he drifted off to sleep.

Beloved Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
karanaraku

Gaara_Rox612

__________________ Amory Sephira Illandros

User Image

___________________________________________ xx

____ xx
                        this is my story...
                                      Pouring himself a cup of coffee as the pot finishes brewing, Amory stirs it slowly. "Would it be a problem? I would like to know how you two feel about everything right now." Sitting at the table, he sips at the cup slowly, enjoying the aroma and flavor. "And later, I'll show you my favorite place."

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Jessabella

Jessa walked back into the slave shop again. She had felt disappointment when she had woken to find her new slave's room vacant with no sign of him anywhere else in the house. She walked past many of the cages to come to a stop at one with a young man who appeared to be sleeping and rapped her knuckles softly on the metal bars, letting the metallic ring vibrate softly in the air.
silence_in_life

Kelly
Kelly looked up from her plate as it too was cleared of food once again and leaned back on the chair, her stomach now satisfied. She regarded Amory with amused pink eyes as she said, "well, I suppose you would hate to have two individuals here that don't get along well. Then again you could always just pound out the stress of it in your work downstairs." She finally got up and picked a mug from the cupboard and prepared herself a cup of coffee, following those men had made her quite exhausted.
Gaara_Rox612
Amory_Diomedes
Well this is unexpected. thought Linden as he looked her with new respect. General Summers of the vampiric army huh? What would a vampire want with me as a slave? said Linden as he leaned against the wall.

Linden thought for a second before starting to explaing how he got there and his powers. Well im a master weapons smith and a fully trainded weapons master. My powers include fire minulipation, enhanced flixibility and strength as well as flight. I was captured and sold into slavery during a raid on an elven camp. Linden relaxed and started to call in his armor and put it on. So tell me about your self General Summers, then let me know if you are going to buy me or not.
karanaraku

⊹⊱ Rolc Ninel Fanias⊰⊹User Image
His eyes remained closed as he awoke, he had heard the noise on the bars, but did not care to know who it was. he continued to listen but act as if asleep. he did not particularity want to be "adopted" or so the shop called it.

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Jessabella

Jessa waited a moment as she observed the man's breathing change and his eyes stop moving as much under his lids. She had woken him, and now he was ignoring her. She didn't like to be blatantly ignored. She sighed softly as she took from her purse a flint stick about 12 inches in length and half an inch in diameter and rested it gently against the bars. She then sharply dragged it across the bars causing them to ring throughout the store and sparks to shower everywhere. "Now, if you are quite done, I would like to speak with you. I like to get to know someone before I buy them", she said with heat in her voice as hot as the sparks she had caused.
silence_in_life

Beloved Kitten

User Image

User Image

xxVictoria smiled at him. "Well, Linden, I am very lonely and I would like a companion." she said to him in a soft voice. When she heard him speaking, she raised an eyebrow. He can do all that? "And perhaps I can train you so that you can be Vice General." she said to him with a smirk. "Please, call me Victoria." she said to him with a smile before she leaned against the bars and thought of what she could tell him about herself. "Well, Linden, for one, I earned my wealth by fighting in the war for the king. We won the war and brought back the survivors, but I didn't think that I would fall in love with my Vice General... That was the biggest mistake of my life..." she said to him as her eyes fell to the ground. "I found out that he had two families and wanted a third with me... He broke my heart and I killed him for breaking theirs as well..." she said to him before she looked up at him. "Well... Other than that, I like to read, play the piano and I like to train sometimes." she said to him before she cleared her throat and sighed softly.

User Image

Out Of Cookies:
DarkKaelas

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out