Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxAlice looked up at Luca, her blue eyes gentle. "Piano, please. I love it when you play the piano." she said to him, her cheeks getting red when she noticed his blush. When she heard his question, she giggled softly and changed into a different form. "I'm a Nekomimi." she said to him as her ears started to flick and twitch around. Her cheeks then went a bright red as she bit her lower lip. "I-I heard that vampires enjoy the blood of Nekos." she said to him in a timid voice before she looked down and grabbed onto her tail, the tip flicking back and forth. "L-Luca... I-If you want to drink my blood, you can." she said to him, her blush seeming to travel down to her shoulders.

xx

l Sagestar l

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Mickale Crosszeria
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Collar Color: Lime, light blue, and black
Charms: Shield, sword, and rose
I'm right here: A parking lot/Michael's Mansion
Owner: Michael Ikaru Miles

Luca nodded in response to her wanting to hear a piano piece. He knew a few but violins were more of his interest. Not that he didn't like pianos or anything. They created nice music as well.

When Alice suddenly changed form, Luca's eyes widened in surprise at her new appearance. A Nekomimi. He never drank blood from one before but he heard it was a nice delicacy to other vampires. The demon stared at her ears that twitched now and then. Luca tugged on them softly to see if they were actually real. They were. Warm, soft, and furry like a regular cat's. He smiled at her as she began talking about vampires enjoying her races' blood and then said he could drink from her, widening his eyes. "Alice," he muttered before backing away slightly. "Do you even know what it means to offer your blood to a vampire like that? Especially if you don't know what a vampire bite does to another." The demon didn't want to do such a thing to Alice. It would be like he was one of those men that raped her.

Then his yes widened in shock. He's been biting Michael, violating his body. Almost like rape but his master allowed him to do such things. Luca stared at the ground before glancing back at Alice. "Fine, but only when I really need blood," he told her. In order for that, Luca would have to be wounded badly so all he had to do was prevent such things from happening and won't be able to feed from Alice. The demon patted her head, rubbing the ears with his forefinger and thumb before smiling down at her. Then he turned away, making a diagram on the ground once more to teleport home. Once it was complete and they were all safely home, Luca felt a little worn down and just went into the living room, laying down on the sofa with a groan. Using such spells on three pesky beings. What was he thinking. Probably nothing since he was so furious that his friend was harmed.

Out-Of-Candy; N/A

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Beloved Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gaara_Rox612

__________________ Amory Sephira Illandros

User Image

___________________________________________ xx

____ xx
                        this is my story...
                                      Leaning against the pillar staring out over the lawn, Amory hardly drew a single breath until Amaryllis had moved. He'd been ready to chase her to the Bone Gates if he had to. When she'd had her fit, he stood silently listening. As she walked away he calls after he, "I wouldn't have given up so easily. There was no way you put up any fight at all, and I didn't help you because you and Kelly have to look out for each other. I need you to protect me in my times of vulnerability, the times when I'm dead. I can be killed if my body is destroyed after I cross over."

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxAlice looked up at him when he touched her ears. She let out a quiet purr before she blushed deeply. Her ears were sensitive. When he spoke her name, she looked up at him, her tail and ears still twitching, but she felt them droop when he backed away from her. When he spoke, she tilted her head slightly. He seemed frightened to bite her. True she didn't know what a vampire bite did to the bitee, but she still wanted to be able to help him if she could. When he finally agreed, she smiled softly, glad that he took her up on her offer. She watched as they appeared in Michael's house once more and giggled softly when Luca collapsed onto the couch. She changed into a cat and leaped up next to Luca, purring lightly. Michael watched the two for a moment before he turned swiftly and walked outside. He glared slightly at the ground before he stripped of his clothes and dove into the lake. He resurfaced in the cave and closed his eyes tightly. Why was he so jealous? Even he didn't know...

xx

l Sagestar l

Beloved Kitten

User Image

AMARYLLIS x KASUMI x IKEDA

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                                    xxxxxxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxAmaryllis stayed in her room for what seemed like forever. She felt like Amory didn't even care for her at all. Why did he even buy her? She sighed softly and descended the stairs. She knelt down in front of the memorial of his family and prayed for them to give her strength. She then curled up into a ball beside it and closed her eyes, quickly drifting out of her conscious mind.

Out Of Cookies:
                                                    Amory_Diomedes

Beloved Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gaara_Rox612

User Image

____ xx
                        this is my story...
                                      Standing outside until shortly before daybreak, Amory felt no need for sleep, as during the day before he'd felt no need to eat. The constant state of fluctuation his body underwent was often more inconvenient than it was useful. Retreating back inside, he sees Amaryllis asleep on the floor. Walking over to her he kneels down and gently lifts her off the cold stone. 'I'll take her to my room for the time, it would be a little more comfortable for her there.' Ascending the staircase, he walks to his room two door down and to the right of the stairs, and lays Amaryllis down on his bed. Pulling the blankets over her, he pulls the door to as he leaves and heads back to the basement to finish work. Before beginning to lite the fire, he shuts the crypt door again and sits down for a moment.

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Mickale Crosszeria

I'm right here: Michael's Mansion/Living Room

Luca watched Alice turn into a cat and pet her lightly when she laid next to him. Then his eyes widened when he realized that Alice was a female being. Now he felt slightly uncomfortable sharing the sofa with her. But she was so cute in her cat form. Luca himself loves cats, he just hoped she wouldn't turn into her human form on him. His eyes softened though as he picked her up and placed her on his stomach, propping himself up on the arm of the sofa. Oh how he loved the cats' eyes. They would widen in excitement or fear, slit when angered or focused. So lovely. And the soft paws he loved as well, sheathing and unsheathing when the pads were pressed.

Luca scratched Alice under her chin and on the shoulder, adoring the purrs coming out of her mouth loud and clear. The demon then looked in Michael's direction, noticing he wasn't there. He wondered why he went off without saying anything but figured it might have been important. Letting out a yawn and stretching out his arms above his head, Luca slouched on the sofa a bit, petting Alice till he fell asleep. His hand stayed on the cat's body as the other dangled over the edge of the chair. His hair covered his eyes when his head laid on its side, mouth partially opened as he breathed.

Out-Of-Candy; N/A

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxAmaryllis awoke in the morning and looked around at the foreign room. She then felt the pulsing in the corner and instantly knew that she was in Amory's room. She stumbled out of the room and into the kitchen to see that the basement door was closed, meaning he wanted no visitors. She sighed softly and poured herself a cold glass of water and went into the living room.

Out Of Cookies:
                                                    Amory_Diomedes

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxAlice watched as Luca drifted off to sleep. She licked his hand gently before she curled into a ball and passed out as well, still purring.

Michael stared at the walls of the underwater cave and sighed softly. He then dove back in the water and surfaced. He pulled the water from his body and walked inside holding his clothes. Michael looked over at Alice and Luca and sighed softly. He felt like his heart was breaking. With another sigh, Michael walked upstairs and locked himself in his room.

xx

l Sagestar l

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Mickale Crosszeria

I'm right here: Michael's Mansion/In front of Michael's Room

Luca opened his eyes after awhile and run his fingers through his hair, pushing them away from his sight. He moaned a bit as he moved to get comfortable, but stopped when he noticed Michael going up the stairs and into his room. The demon wondered what was bothering him so much, so he picked up Alice and placed her on the sofa as he got to his feet and went to check on his master. Luca tried opening the door but it was locked. Does he want his privacy? Or was there something bothering him? He turned on his heels to walk away with a sigh but stopped and turned back to the door. He needed to know what was wrong and possibly help his master with whatever he was having trouble with. Luca hesitated slightly before knocking on the door to the room. "It's me, Luca. Can I come in?" he asked, hoping Michael would answer.

Out-Of-Candy; N/A

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxMichael opened the door and looked at Luca, his eyes tired and hurt. With a small sigh, he turned from the door and walked over to his bed. He laid down on it and closed his eyes. "Alice likes you, and you're acting like you like her back..." he said to him, his hair in his face and his eyes closed. He turned to look at him and noticed Alice standing there, rubbing her eyes. "Luca... You put me on the couch... It isn't as comfy as you... Can I sleep on your chest again?" she asked in an innocent voice as her ears twitched slightly. She yawned softly before she changed back into her cat form and leaped up into Luca's arms, her purr engine on full blast. Michael let out a low growl before he rolled onto his side, his back towards Luca.

xx

OOC: Are you going to post in I Don't for Brayden? c:
l Sagestar l

Beloved Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gaara_Rox612

karanaraku

User Image

____ xx
                        this is my story...
                                      As the fire behind him roared, Amory worked at the carvings he was adding to the nearly complete breastplate. The fire was unnecessary but it comforted him, and he liked the smell of the apple wood he'd thrown in. He tried to ignore the events of yesterday, tried to tell himself things would return to normal, but that only depressed him more. 'Normal for me means alone. I should apologize to Amaryllis for leaving her outside, but on the other hand, I won't be able to protect her forever.' As his thoughts wandered, his body moved on it's own, working as if nothing were happening. Finished at last with the breastplate, he left the back plate as it was. Snuffing the fire and making sure the crypt door was securely locked, he left the workshop. Heading straight to his room, he grabs a towel, and a change of clothes. Heading into the upstairs washroom, he runs a hot shower to get the sweat off of him. Dressing afterwards, he steps out of the washroom, still drying his hair.

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Mickale Crosszeria

I'm right here: Michael's Mansion/In front of Michael's Room

Luca stared at Michael when he opened the door only to go back into bed. Then he starts talking about Alice liking him, and from the tone in his voice, it wasn't friendly. "Well I like her too. As a friend. Am I not suppose to be friends with the other servants in the mansion? Or..." Luca stared at Michael with a frown. He was pretty much acting like Alice did when he first came to the mansion. It was clear as to what his mood was. "Or are you just j-?! Ah! Alice!" The demon didn't even hear the girl come up behind him, talking about leaving her on the couch. Then all of a sudden she turns back into a cat and jumps in his arms. Of course Luca was going to catch her, afraid she was going to fall. Her purring made her look so cute. Then he heard Michael growling, and before long, he turned his back to Luca. He felt a pain in his chest and lowered his head till his bangs covered half his face. "Okay," he muttered but then lifted his head up with a smirk on his face, though his eyes said otherwise.

"Jealousy is such a terrible thing." Those same words he used on Alice when he came to the mansion, used against his master. But if he was going to give into jealousy like that, he can act like a child all he wants. Luca turned away and walked to the stairs with Alice in his arms. Michael was such a fool, playing the same game Alice did. The demon sat back on the sofa and laid on his back, Alice on his stomach once more. This time though, his silver eyes showed nothing. An unemotional stare just like when he was back at the shop, but his hands still pet the cat gently.

Out-Of-Candy; Yea, I plan to but every time I go to post Brayden I'm either told to do chores, put groceries away, getting other notifications, and computer freezes. I'm experiencing one right now and my security isn't responding.....-_-

I'll get to it as soon as I can. Plus I'm kinda at a loss for what to write so I'm trying to think of something to do when I do reply. I'm sorry if I'm making you wait so long.

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxMichael looked back at Luca in enough time to catch his smirk, but also enough time to see his eyes. Those unemotional eyes. Those eyes seemed to spear Michael through the heart. Even though they were unemotional, they showed disappointment and resentment in them. He sighed quietly and sat under the window the entire night. He couldn't sleep for those eyes of Luca's were haunting him behind his eyelids.

xxIn the morning, Michael squinted against the glaring sun for a moment before he stood up and stepped into the shower. When he finished, he pulled on a pair of black pants and a white shirt. He dried his hair before he descended the stairs, his own eyes showing his lack of sleep and unemotional state. He brewed a pot of coffee and poured himself a glass before he shook Alice's shoulder. She mewed softly and leaped off of Luca to change back. "Yes?" she whispered. Michael looked at her with dark eyes. "Breakfast..." he answered before he walked up to his room and sat in a chair under the window, reading a book.

xxAlice watched as Michael walked away and wondered what was wrong with him. With a shrug, she turned to Luca and gently shook his shoulder. "Luca, Breakfast." she said to him before she rubbed his hair gently and smiled down at him. She giggled softly before she took a seat at the table and started to eat happily.

xx

OOC: It's okay c: I just thought that you forgot about me c:
l Sagestar l

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxAmaryllis was curled up in a chair, looking outside the window. Here yes were tired, and she yawned every so often, but she needed to be awake. With a small sigh, she cooked a stack of pancakes, made some eggs and some bacon and placed it on a plate. She then set it out for Amory when he decided to come down to eat. In the back of her mind, she wondered if he would turn his nose up at it again like he did the night before.

Out Of Cookies:
                                                    Amory_Diomedes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas