Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Mickale Crosszeria
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Collar Color: Lime, light blue, and black
Charms: Shield, sword, and rose
I'm right here: Michael's Mansion/Hot Spring
Owner: Michael Ikaru Miles

Luca was able to get himself cleaned in the water but he had stayed in too long and got dizzy. He was able to regain his composure until he got to his room to change. He wondered what was going to happen today. And he was still wondering as to why that vampire attacked Michael. Maybe he really was going berserk and had to feed. Was it coincidence that they pulled up to a clothing store where a vampire roamed, thirsting for blood? Or was he hired by those people in the demon kingdom for Luca's head? The last part he scratched out though cause if that was the case, that male wouldn't have attacked Michael. Unless he was bait.

Luca shook his head to clear his thoughts. He was thinking way over his head right now. But it has been awhile since the kingdom sent someone to attack him. Was it because he was sold into slavery that they stopped? Probably thought he would get tortured to death or something. Again, Luca shook his head to clear those thoughts from his mind as well. As soon as he finished getting dressed, the demon combed his hair and went down the stairs to the dining room. He could smell something was cooking. Whatever it was, it smelled good. Luca went to the kitchen doors and opened them up, expecting to see the chef but instead saw Michael. His eyes widened at the sight of the master cooking food. He knocked softly on the door to tell the other demon he was in the room so he wouldn't startle him. "The master making a meal, that's a first," he said smirking, and stared at what Michael was making.

Out-Of-Candy; N/A

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxMichael looked over at Luca when he spoke. "So what, I like to cook sometimes." he said to him with a small smile before he placed an omelet on a plate and began to make another one. "There is hand, green bell peppers, mushrooms, and cheese in it. I hope you like it." he said to him with a small smile as he placed his own on a plate and walked over to the table.

xxJust as Michael sat down, Alice burst into the room. She stormed over to the fridge, grabbed an apple, and stormed out, slamming the door behind her.

xxMichael looked over at Luca as he wondered what in the world had gotten into her. He shrugged it off and started to eat. "She'll gush later if we leave her alone." he said to Luca with a small sigh before he took another bite of food.

xxJust then, the front door slammed. "Alice must be going somewhere..." he muttered with a small shrug. "I hope she will be all right." he said to him in a gentle voice. He then smirked slightly. "We're home alone again." he said in a husky and sexy voice.

xx

l Sagestar l

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Mickale Crosszeria

I'm right here: Michael's Mansion/Dining Room

Luca took the plate with the omelet given to him and sniffed it. It smelled wonderful. When Michael mentioned what was inside, Luca slightly made a face at the word mushrooms. He never really liked those things but he figured he wouldn't taste it with all the egg so he'd eat it anyway. Plus, he didn't want Michael's cooking go to waste over something like that. Luca sat at the table and began cutting into the omelet until he heard a door slamming. It startled the demon a bit but he looked in the direction it came from, seeing Alice. When did she get back from her brother's funeral? If she came back last night then....Luca's face became red. He hoped she didn't hear them last night and hoped she wasn't angry at him.

When Michael mentioned about her going somewhere, the demon let out a slight sigh of relief. "Yea, me too," he told Michael and pointed in Alice's direction. "Wasn't she at a funeral? How come she's back already?" Luca was slightly depressed that Alice was back so soon but was also relieved when she left again. So it wasn't him in the first place that got her in such a mood. Luca looked away from Michael as a shade of pink played at his cheeks. Why did he just say something like that in such a sexy way?

Out-Of-Candy; N/A

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxMichael closed his eyes and snooped into Alice's mind. "The funeral was yesterday, she stayed by her brother's grave until a group of people came and defecated of his grave. They were the people that killed him." he said to Luca in a quiet voice. "They then started to rape Alice on the grave of her brother. She came back this morning and stayed in the hot springs, trying to clean herself. She saw you come in, but she stayed silent in fear of crying in front of you." he whispered to him, his voice growing more and more depressed. "She is out with her mother now, trying to forget about everything." he explained before he exhaled deeply and looked up at Luca. "... Now my sexy mood has been killed..." he said, trying to lighten the mood. He wanted to chase Alice down and hug her tightly, but she was fearful of men at the moment and he was afraid that him doing that would only make things worse.

xx

l Sagestar l

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Mickale Crosszeria

Luca's eyes widened in shock but then narrowed, turning into slits. "Are they human?"he asked with a growl in his tone. After hearing what happened to the girl, he didn't want to finish his omelet. He wanted to torture those men that killed Alice's sibling and raped her on his grave. How dare they disrespect the dead! Luca clenched his hands into fists as he slightly licked his lips. He was going to have fun torturing those cowards. "What do they look like?" he asked, clenching his teeth so he wouldn't do anything reckless in Michael's house. The demon would use his aura to shape out the description Michael would give him, if he did at all. Not only that, Luca was upset that Alice didn't tell him anything. The demon stared at Michael, his eyes still narrowed into slits, hoping he would give him the description of these males so he could hunt them down.

Out-Of-Candy; N/A

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxMichael looked over at Luca. "Two are, there was one vampire." he said to him in a gentle voice. "One guy had white hair, the other had brown, and the vampire one has red hair and red eyes." he said as he got the image of the men in his head. He then prodded Luca's mind as he raised an eyebrow at him. "Should I come with you then?" he asked him in a soft voice. He could see that nothing in this world could persuade Luca away from his decision to make these punks pay for what they had done to Alice.

xx

l Sagestar l

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Mickale Crosszeria

As he was given the descriptions of the men that raped Alice, Luca drew with his aura on the table, shaping out their image so he could memorize their faces. He knew a few teleportation spells that would help find these men easier. Raising his hand upwards, the burnt markings on the table seemed to peel off and hover before disappearing into the demon's hand. "I don't mind, as long as you don't slow me down," he joked with his master and rose from the chair to the big hall in front of the stairs. A beam of light shot out of his finger as he carved a diagram into the floor for a teleportation spell. "You can handle the humans if you'd like. shouldn't be a problem with those weaklings. Then aid with the vampire if needed." The demon held out his hand in front of him as purple and black light shot up from the diagram. Luca's eyes glared down at the floor, his clothes and hair whipping wildly until it settled down. He told Michael to get in the diagram as he began chanting the spell in words that could not be comprehended.

The light brightened once more, engulfing the two demons before dispelling to reveal a nightclub in front of them. They weren't in the mansion anymore. "How typical," Luca growled and went inside the building. He pointed out the humans to Michael as he searched for the vampire. "We'll beat them in a lot and make them apologize to Alice," he told the male before going after the vampire. When the demon found the male flirting with other females, Luca grabbed the male by the arm and pulled him out of the chair with one arm. "Sorry ladies, I have business with this swine," he growled in the vampire's face, dragging him outside to a parking lot away from the club.

"Really...these wimps are who killed Alice's brother and raped her?" he asked Michael but shrugged. A black mist formed from Luca's feet as it surrounded the boys, making them unable to move.

Out-Of-Candy; N/A

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Gaara_Rox612

Amory_Diomedes

User Image
S o p h i e - L a m p e r o u g e
— — — — — —

Sophie flinched at Claire's yelling, feeling guilt tug at her heart at seeing the woman before her loose control. At her command to them to leave, the teen looked to her slave that was conversing with the other man. As he stepped towards the green haired woman, the injured girl shook her head and tried to reach for his hand to stop him, but he was out of her reach as he knelt down. The sandy haired girl felt tears in her eyes, this was not what she had planned at all. If only Gabriel had kept quiet, if only the man hadn't read their minds...if only...if only... Then she could have spared Claire this pain...
"We cannot force her to do something she does not wish to do Gabriel..." Sophie told her slave sadly.

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Amory_Diomedes

Gaara_Rox612

User Image
C l a i r e - L a u r e n t

Claire listened to the slave's exchange with half a mind, her eyes down. She would have smiled at Kaltaris' reply if she didn't feel so numb. The alchemist looked up at the rather arrogant slave as he spoke of not leaving before saluting and bowing to her. Flinching slightly at the salute, she recalled her father and felt her back straighten, a dead look in her eyes as well as in her tone. "You should listen to your mistress little demon slave." As she slowly processed the thought that Kaltaris had sent to her, she thought back to him, 'I will let you have your fun with this...Vincent, but his death blow will be done by my hands. Now scan their minds covertly and find out anything you can about this Vincent Richards. We will get to him before they can even think about it. Follow my lead.' During the time that she sent the thought to her slave, the green haired woman put on a mask of pensiveness, looking like she was considering the blue eyed slave's offer intently. Finally she closed her eyes with a look of pure grief as she nodded. "Fine. But you have to swear that you will not make a move on him without me. For now.....I need to grieve." Claire did not drop the sword she had created, but used her left hand to rub her face tiredly.

Beloved Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Piera Touko

Gaara_Rox612

__________________ Kaltairs Roy Soltanian

____ xx
                        this is my story...
                                      Finding the response he was given reasonable, Kaltaris begins to relax. At the order to find out what he could, he sent one thought back. ‘I have done that already, they know about as much as we do. Which gives us the advantage, I can find out information far more easily than they can.’ Walking to retrieve his mask, he gives a small smile to Sophie, one of satisfaction. He did enjoy the agony painted across her face, and wished he could cause more.

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxMichael watched silently as Luca made the lines and circle on the floor. He then stepped inside with Luca and listened to him chanting. Chills ran up and down his spine as he realized how powerful Luca was. He had to squint his eyes as a bright light appeared, sending them to a night club. His eyes zeroed in on the disgusting creatures that harmed Alice. He watched as Luca dragged out the vampire, and he did the same with the human males. He spread his wings and growled down at the men, his eyes going black with rage. "You three killed a man that went by the name of Damien, and raped an innocent woman on his grave." The three cowered and nodded, snot dribbling from their chins. He laughed, a maniacal sound. He pulled out a small silver phone and texted Alice. Within minutes, she appeared, gasping at Michael. She then walked up to him and took his hand in hers. "Alice, what should we do to these three sniveling wimps?" "Kill them." she said without hesitation. "Luca, would you like to do the honors. Oh, and could you please have them apologize to Alice on their dying breath?" he said to him, his eyes never leaving the terrified children. They looked like men, but they acted like children. With a small smirk, he faced his hands towards the pavement and slowly pushed down, causing the men to scream in agony. Oh how Michale loved his Crimson Bending. Alice's eyes watched Luca, her cheeks a slight red. She read his mind and knew that he wanted to punish these men.

xxGabriel heard Sophie's small voice, but he had come so far and couldn't back down yet. When he heard Claire say that he should listen to his Mistress, he forced back a growl. He watched as she considered his alliance and smiled when she agreed to it. "You can keep in touch by way of thoughts. Please give it a try now so that you can get a feel for the new channel." he said to Claire as he stood up. He looked down at her with a gentle gaze. He truly felt bad that something like this had to happen to her. It was always hard to lose a loved one.

l Sagestar l

Amory_Diomedes

Piera Touko

Beloved Kitten

User Image

AMARYLLIS x KASUMI x IKEDA

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                                    xxxxxxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxAmaryllis, after a few hours, woke up to find that she was left outside. She let out a quiet and tired sigh before she stood up and walked into the home. Her eyes found Amory, who was standing there watching silently. He could have pulled her inside?! With a low growl, she turned her head away from him and picked up the untouched dishes from the table. So Amory didn't like her cooking, huh? She growled once more as she scooped the food off of the plate and into the trashcan. She then washed the dishes, her eyes like slits. When she finished, she turned around on her heel and glared at Amory. "What is your problem?! First you don't eat my cooking, and then you don't help me when I'm freezing my a** off outside!" she shouted to him, before she turned around and shook her head. "I'll just stop cooking then... I just won't go outside anymore... I guess I'll stay in my room then..." she said to him before she slammed her fist into the nearby wall and walked upstairs to her room. She tried to save them, for she thought that they were her family, but apparently Amory wouldn't save her if he was in the same position.

xxxxxxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                                    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Out Of Cookies:
                                                    Amory_Diomedes

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Mickale Crosszeria

I'm right here: A parking lot

Luca couldn't help but grin as the boys screamed in agony from Michael's crimson bending skill. It was amazing how such a skill would be so powerful. "Hmm, I thought to vampire would be more of a challenge but he's just a coward. A disgrace to the vampire race," Luca growled and raised his hand towards the men, making the black mist that kept them immobile enter their bodies, causing them more pain as their souls were being devoured by the mist slowly. "Now apologize to this young lady, and I just might let you live," he told them, even though that wasn't his intention. As they screamed, they apologized to Alice for doing such things over her brother's grave, begging for mercy. Luca just smirked as he lifted his other hand, creating a vortex of fire that began burning their flesh along with more agonizing screams before they died down as they burned to ash... He then gripped his hand into fists and swung them to the side, keeping their souls that tried leaving their bodies in tact. "Now to reflect on your evil deeds for all eternity, you will relive those moments when you caused others grief and despair," The demon said, engulfing the souls in a black sphere before vanishing.

Luca let out a sigh of relief and walked to Alice, embracing her in a huge hug. He pressed his fingers on her spine on the lower back, giving off a warm glow to relieve the pressure of when she was raped. He knew he couldn't erase the fact that it happened, but the least he could do was make it feel as if it didn't happen. He couldn't stand seeing her cry and wanted to show her that Michael and him were there to help her. Through thick and thin.

Out-Of-Candy; N/A

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxMichael watched as Luca burned the three to ash. His eyes widened as Luca hugged Alice. Alice, in return, hugged him back and started to cry in his shoulder. She then stood up on her tiptoes and kissed Luca's cheek before she pulled away and did the same to Michael. "Thank you. Both of you." she said to them with a small smile before she hugged Luca once more. She buried her face in his chest and smiled softly. "Luca? Could you please play me a song tonight?" she asked in a timid voice. Michael looked over at the two and couldn't help but feel slightly jealous. He turned around on his heel and spread his wings. He then fluttered them for a moment before they retracted into his back. Michael groaned softly, trying to hide his slight discomfort. Alice seemed to ignore Michael as she nuzzled and hugged Luca.

xx

l Sagestar l

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Mickale Crosszeria

I'm right here: A parking lot

Luca smiled when she hugged him back but the kiss was slightly unexpected. "Of course. And I would be happy to play for you if it will help you feel better," he told her with a small smile. "What instrument would you like me to play a piece with? I can do piano and violin really well though." Although the hugging was getting a little too much for him, along with the nuzzling. Although the pink shade on his cheeks showed otherwise of how embarrassed he was with her nuzzles.

His gaze then turned to Michael and noticed the discomfort in the male's face. Was the demon jealous? He then turned to Alice hoping his question wouldn't be offensive. "I've been meaning to ask. What race are you Alice? I thought you were some regular human when I came to the mansion. But I can't help but feel your something else." he said to her, waiting on an answer. His gaze then stared at Michael when his wings retracted into his back once more. Luca hugged Alice once more when she hugged him again but the nuzzle got him a little more flustered.

Out-Of-Candy; N/A

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas