• Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
karanaraku

__________________ Amory Sephira Illandros

User Image

___________________________________________ xx

____ xx
                        this is my story...
                                      Finding her to be more straightforward than he'd expected, he smiles. "You have the same freedom Amaryllis does. You may go anywhere on the grounds or within the house except for the basement. That is only by my invitation that you may enter. I do some of my work there, and it's dangerous unless you know what you're doing. Now, would you please go check on Amaryllis, I have something I'd like to show you both."

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxMichael smiled at him as he wrapped an arm around his waist. "I am not entirely sure." he said to him with a small chuckle before he thought about that. "How about we get you some new clothes? Do you want to go into town? Anything. We can do what ever you want. We can go were ever you want. Just name it." he said to him in a gentle voice before he walked with Luca out of the cave and into the house. (Writer's block :c )

xxGabriel's eyes went black as he let out a snarl. "I don't like Mind pryers such as yourself... Young people of your age should mind their own business." he hissed to him before he looked at Sophie. "Close your eyes." he whispered to her before he glared at the slave before him. He then (God-mod mode c:< Muahahaha!) used his Crimson Bending and forced him to the ground. He forced his hold off of himself and Sophie before he walked over to the black haired man. Gabriel had completely changed into his demon mode. "I will answer you," he growled as his hold stayed on the man. "Your fiance was murdered by a man by the name of Vincent Richards. He murdered my wife and unborn child before your time." he said to him before he lifted him with his telepathy and tossed him aside before he looked at Claire. "I apologize to you for the way you had to find out, but she tried to spare you from pulling you into the fate of revenge." he said to her as he changed back.

l Sagestar l

Piera Touko

Amory_Diomedes

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Kelly got up from the table to find Amaryllis when she heard some comotion outside and Amaryllis' voice mingled with others outside. She went to the door just in time to see her being carried off over one man's shoulder. She snuck in a quiet run around the side yard to the front gate where she leaned against the post in the shadow. "Hey, what ch'y'all doin' wanderin' about at this time of night?", she asked the men as the drew near, idly looking at her nails.
Amory_Diomedes
Gaara_Rox612

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Gaara_Rox612

Amory_Diomedes

User Image
S o p h i e - L a m p e r o u g e
— — — — — —

Sophie watched Claire's reaction with apprehension, knowing exactly how she felt, or at least thinking that she did. But she was utterly horrified when seemingly out of nowhere, the green haired woman used her alchemy to attack Gabriel. "No! Look out!" But he seemed to be too preoccupied with the other slave to notice the lance being thrown at him. And so she stood up, taking the blow in the shoulder until it the tip poked out on the other side. She gasped and fell back in the chair as blood slowly began to trickle out from the wound, barely catching the words of the man with the gas mask and instinctively shook her head. Then at Gabriel's command to close her eyes she did so and only then wondered why he would ask that.

When she heard him spill out the truth about Lucien to Claire though, she wrenched open her eyes and cried out, "Gabriel no!" And then she gasped at the being that had replaced her companion. He was taller than normal, with dark blue skin and horns. But then he changed back and her fear faded, but her pain, both emotional and physical did not go away.

Beloved Kitten

User Image

AMARYLLIS x KASUMI x IKEDA

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                                    xxxxxxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxThe men growled down at the little girl. "This vampire gave herself up so that you and that white haired man could live, so run along." he said to her as the three other men spread out behind their boss, and more seemed to come out of nowhere to surround Kelly.

Out Of Cookies:
                                                    Amory_Diomedes
                                                    karanaraku

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Jessa let her now empty hands drop to her lap. She peered past the curtain out the window just as they turned up the drive to her great estate. The carriage rolled to a halt at the front doors and she took the other's hand as she lead his out and down the small steps of the coach and entered through the doors into her home, which now seemed just a little less empty.
DarkKaelas

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Kelly pushed up off the post and took a relaxed defensive stance, "and just how many of you all were you planning to take on a vampire, a young woman who is more than she seems, and a blacksmith who has many years of practice?", she said, giving herself time with the small chit chat to guage the other men. "Now, just put her down, and none of you have to get hurt. I can't let you leave with her, so you'll have to get past me."
Amory_Diomedes
Gaara_Rox612

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Amory_Diomedes

Gaara_Rox612

User Image
C l a i r e - L a u r e n t

Claire let out a curse as her attack hit Sophie instead of the blue vested slave, but was more concerned with Kaltaris. "Kill the slave if you have to, I just want the truth." She was suspicious of what was blocking his telepathy and how to stop it. The green haired woman created another weapon, this time a sword out of the floor, when she watched the man transform into some sort of demon. Her lip drew back in a sneer and growled, "You keep your dirty demon hands and mind off of Kaltaris!" The alchemist was about to attempt to attack him again, when she processed what he was saying and paused.

"Vincent Richards... Well you can keep your damn apology and sympathy, I don't need any of it! Get out of my laboratory before I have my slave take away your minds before killing you all." Claire hissed before pointing with the sword to the door.

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xx

xxGabriel turned towards Sophie when he smelled blood. With a low growl towards Claire, he walked over to Sophie and slowly pulled out the blade. He then used his Crimson bending to close up the wound. Gabriel looked down at Sophie, his eyes soft. "I told you not to look, Sophie... I didn't want you to see me like that..." he whispered to her in a gentle voice. When he heard Claire speak, he turned towards her, his eyes full of hurt and sorrow. "You lost you Fiance, Sophie lost her dear Elder brother, and I lost my wife and child. We all have something to fight for. This man took away our loves. If we join forces, then we can take down this man and stop him from hurting people like us." he said to Claire in a gentle and understanding voice.

Piera Touko

Amory_Diomedes

Beloved Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gaara_Rox612

Piera Touko

__________________ Kaltairs Roy Soltanian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

____ xx
                        this is my story...
                                      Pushing himself up off the floor where he landed, Kaltaris shakes his head. Ripping the gas mask off, the tosses it aside. Holding both hands a foot apart, he begins to focus a blast of psychokinesis so powerful it would rip apart anything it touched. "You made two mistakes today demon. The first was lying to my mistress."

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxAmaryllis looked at Kelly, her eyes gentle. "Kelly..." she whispered to her. Then men growled and surrounded Kelly. "Oh, about a hundred of us." he said to her with a smirk as he pulled out a dagger and started to attack Kelly. The other men joined in.

Out Of Cookies:
                                                    Amory_Diomedes
                                                    karanaraku

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Kelly dogged the man's knife and the other men until her foot finally came up into the man's wrist as he went for a jab, sending the knife sailing into the air. She continued to dodge the other men until a miss calculation caused one to land a blow to the back of her head and neck, causing her to fall forward onto her hands. She shook her head to clear it just as a man grabbed her by her arm. Her eyes flashed red, as she saw red, as she sent her fist into his stomach crumpling him to the ground as he cried out in pain holding his abdomen. She struck down each man as they came until there was only two. The knife came sailing down on it's return and Kelly caught it, counter weighted it, and before the other men knew what had happened she had it to the throat of the man holding Amaryllis, "Put. Her. Down. Now!", she said, venom in her voice and her eyes still red as rubies.
Amory_Diomedes
Gaara_Rox612

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Gaara_Rox612

Amory_Diomedes

User Image
S o p h i e - L a m p e r o u g e
— — — — — —

Sophie gasped with horror as Claire said for the masked man to kill Gabriel and was glad that he could handle himself. Then she let out a bigger gasp and then a hiss of pain as he pulled the lance out of her shoulder and swayed, feeling like she was on the verge of fainting, but recovered slightly when her slave closed up the wound. Her face was still white though as she smiled sadly up at him, "You don't have to hide from me Gabriel." But at his offer to her sister-in-law, the sandy haired teen turned back to Claire and her eyes closed. She didn't know whether she really wanted the alchemist to join them, as her whole goal was to keep her out of it, to spare her the feelings that she herself was feeling, of rage, hate and vengefulness. And a little part of her couldn't forgive Gabriel for taking that chance away from her. At the outburst from the man with the gas mask, Sophie gripped her slave's hand in fear for both of them.

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Amory_Diomedes

Gaara_Rox612

User Image
C l a i r e - L a u r e n t

Claire winced ever so slightly as the slave pulled out the weapon she had created and healed Sophie's wound. She couldn't help but think of how mad Lucien would be at her for harming his little sister, even if it was accidental. Gripping the sword she had made tightly, she looked down, her green bangs shadowing her eyes as the blue vested slave spoke to her. She hated the sound of his voice, dripping with sweet fantasies and honeyed false promises. Her head told her to listen, but her heart...her heart was screaming. "I...I can't think I can't think! Just shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!" She yelled, stamping her foot, her shoulders shaking. At Kaltaris' voice she drew in a ragged breath and thought softly at him, 'Don't kill her.
Then out loud she said in a dead voice and flat tone, "Get out of my sight."

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxThe man glared down at Kelly before he tossed Amaryllis to the ground. "She tried to spare your lives..." he growled to her before he walked off. Amaryllis smiled softly at Kelly before she threw her arms around her and hugged her tightly.

Out Of Cookies:
                                                    karanaraku

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas