Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Kitten

User Image

AMARYLLIS x KASUMI x IKEDA

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                                    xxxxxxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxAmaryllis stood at the base of the stairs and placed a hand to her mouth. "Kelly! Dinner!" she called to her before she walked over to the table. She looked over at Amory with curious eyes. "Amory? Are you all right? You look like you have something on your mind." she said to him in a concerned voice.

Out Of Cookies:
                                                    Amory_Diomedes
                                                    karanaraku

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Kelly started awake at the sound of her name from a dreamless sleep. It had over taken her when she had calmed her breathing after the dream from her first sleep and she had just passed out again. She tentatively got up from the bed and headed down stairs. She took a deep breath as she entered to dining room and sat at the table.
Amory_Diomedes
Gaara_Rox612

Beloved Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
__________________ Amory Sephira Illandros

User Image

___________________________________________ xx

____ xx
                        this is my story...
                                      Leaning in the foyer, Amory shrugs. "I was just enjoying the sounds of life in here." Pushing off the railing with his shoulders, he walks to the dining room and sits at the table. It was odd to have others around in the house, but he liked the idea. 'Maybe I'll throw a party in a couple days to liven up the place a little more. Only trouble is I don't know anyone to invite.'

Gaara_Rox612

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Amory_Diomedes

Gaara_Rox612

User Image
C l a i r e - L a u r e n t

Claire had to admit she was still pretty shocked at Sophie being able to walk, she had known the girl to be ridden to a wheelchair for all the years she had known her. And another surprise was that she would buy a slave. The frail girl was known for her softness in both emotions and body, definitely not the type to lord over someone. The green haired woman eyed the man behind her sister-in-law with skepticism at his protective nature, but didn't say anything about it. If he had really healed the teenager, then she supposed she was grateful to him. Lucien would certainly be happy about it. The alchemist leaned a hip against the table as she smiled at the sandy haired girl and prompted, "Well then, what did you want to talk about?" She wasn't accustomed to entertaining the girl without her fiance present, but she could indulge her this once.

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Gaara_Rox612

Amory_Diomedes

User Image
S o p h i e - L a m p e r o u g e
— — — — — —

Sophie was grateful for Gabriel's presence right at that moment. If he wasn't there with her, then the girl was sure that she wouldn't be able to find the strength to do what needed to be done. At Claire's question, she inhaled deeply before looking up with sad yet serious eyes. "Brother... Lucien, when he was working...he got very sick. There was nothing anybody could have done. He didn't suffer for long." At this point, the girl's eyes were beginning to tear up and her throat was sticky as she finally said, "He died."

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxAmaryllis started to ea in silence. When everyone was finished, she took up the plates and did dishes before she let out a quiet sigh and walked out back. She laid down in the grass and looked up at the sky as the full moon shone down on her, making her seem to glow in the pale light.

Out Of Cookies:
                                                    Amory_Diomedes
                                                    karanaraku

Beloved Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Piera Touko

__________________ Kaltairs Roy Soltanian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

____ xx
                        this is my story...
                                      Remaining hidden in the shadows, Kaltaris had been carefully monitoring everyone's thoughts for any hint of danger. He was surprised that someone or something was blocking his telepathy, he could only read partial thoughts coming off of this Sophie. Claire and this man, Gabriel were open books to him. 'Mistress, something is not right. I've been reading everyone's mind the entire time. Somehow, I cannot seem to read her completely. I can say she's telling you half truths, but what part and why escape me. I could dig deeper to find out, but she would become aware of my intrusion. What is your wish?'

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xx

xxGabriel watched and waited for Claire's reaction until his eyes turned towards the shadows in the corner of the room. He heard something coming from there. With a low growl, he glared at the shadows until he placed his hands on Sophie's shoulders, his powers flowing. He surrounded himself, as well as Sophie, in an invisible bubble that rejected mind readers. He then turned his now calm eyes towards Claire.

Piera Touko

Beloved Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
__________________ Amory Sephira Illandros

User Image

___________________________________________ xx

____ xx
                        this is my story...
                                      Sitting at the table quietly, Amory doesn't eat anything. The food smelled wonderful and looked as good, he just wasn't hungry. When Amaryllis left, he continued to sit and stare blankly at nothing. Things were getting difficult, he knew she was tired and needed rest, but she stubbornly forced herself to remain awake. Without shifting his vision, Amory speaks. "So Kelly, have you decided if you'll stay, or would you rather I take you back to the shop tomorrow?"

karanaraku

Gaara_Rox612

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Kelly looked up from where her plate had been when Amory spoke. The food had been wonderful, Amarillis was a wonderful cook. "Thank you, that would be nice. You have a wonderful home here", she said after a bit.
Gaara_Rox612
Amory_Diomedes

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Amory_Diomedes

Gaara_Rox612

User Image
C l a i r e - L a u r e n t

Claire grew more and more suspicious as she watched Sophie and she felt as if walls were pressing in on her as she began to talk. Sick? Lucien didn't get sick. He laughed in the face of the common cold. She hadn't even seen him cough once. And then the girl said the final word, as if she was personally signing his death certificate. It was as if there was the hand of a giant had reached inside her and took hold of her esophagus at the same time that her heart stopped beating and the bottom dropped out of her stomach. She reached to grasp the edge of the table's counter before she even realized that she was shaking, staring blindly at who knows what. The alchemist felt as if she might lose grip on reality, if it hadn't been for one thing, the sound of Kaltaris' voice floating softly inside of her head. Looking up at him she blinked blankly for a moment before his words finally registered. Anger flowed through her and she thought menacingly, 'Do it.'

But then she felt something flow from the blue vested slave and she turned her glare to him, as he was the only thing standing in the way of what she wanted. Clapping her hands, electricity sparked as she pressed them against the table and a short lance was formed in them before she hurled it at Gabriel.

{OOC: Skip Sophie this time /OOC}

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxAmaryllis looked in to, what she thought it was, her family. Kelly the daughter, and Amory the respected and lovable father. Wait... Love? Did she love Amory? She didn't know. She felt like if she loved, she would only get hurt. With a small sigh, Amaryllis sat up and looked at Amory and Kelly, her eyes warm and gentle. She was about to go back inside, when she heard footsteps and whispers. "Okay, two around front and two around back. We'll corner them and raid this house, killing those inside." She heard a male speaking. Three more grunted in approval. She ran up to them. "No! Spare them!" she pleaded. "Why should we?!" "I'm a very rare vampire, and you want money, right? If you spare them and sell me, you will get hundreds." she said to them. She could smell the beer and drugs on them and it was stifling. "Why should we?" he repeated in a less harsh voice. "Because they're my family and I care for them..." she said to him. He responded with a grunt and tied her up before slinging her over his shoulder and walking off with her. "I'm sorry... But it was for the best..." she whispered, her voice traveling on the wind as tears flowed down her cheeks.

Out Of Cookies:
                                                    Amory_Diomedes
                                                    karanaraku

Beloved Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Piera Touko

Gaara_Rox612

__________________ Kaltairs Roy Soltanian

____ xx
                        this is my story...
                                      Closing his eyes, Kaltaris focuses his power. If he tried hard enough he would get through, however there was no telling the damage that could be done, to anyone around him. Forcing his way past the telepathic shield, he caught all he needed to, Murdered. His eyes snap open with the single word, and stepping from the shadows, he throws both hands before him, slamming both Sophie and Gabriel against the wall. "Struggle all you'd like, you'll only amuse me more. I don't know how you blocked my telepathy, but you'll not best me in this." His words distorted by the gas mask, Kaltaris begins to press a little harder, "I won't kill you. I do wish you would tell the truth however, it would have saved you this embarrassment."

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Mickale Crosszeria
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Collar Color: Lime, light blue, and black
Charms: Shield, sword, and rose
I'm right here: Michael's Mansion/Hot Spring
Owner: Michael Ikaru Miles
This is what I'm doing: Getting out of the springs

Luca smiled when he saw Michael was feeling much better. Maybe giving the male a hug was a good idea after all. "No problem," he told his master, smiling when his cheek was kissed. When Michael rose to his feet, Luca laid back in the water and floated around without a care in the world. When Michael said they could do something of Luca's choice, the demon was at a loss for words. He didn't really know what else to do. "I don't know. What do you have in mind?" he asked his master, wondering if he had any ideas. As of right now, the demon only wanted to have fun.

Luca rose to his feet and shook his head from side to side to get water out of his ears, then flapped his wings to release any water soaking into them. The demon would then curl his black feathered wings around him, grooming out the feathers from any excess water and to dry them off. He would then flap them once more before retracting them into his back. Luca grabbed another towel when he stepped out of the spring, ruffling up his hair with the dry cloth to dry his wet hair.

Out-Of-Candy; N/A

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas