Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Inside || Victoria || numb || Outfit

Ryou chuckled when she said he worried her, his smile seeming more.. pleasant, and joyful. That was, until he saw her trying to give him her blood. His smile fell, shaking his head slightly. "Victoria, n-no." He hardly breathed before she kissed him, and of course he couldnt pull back now.

Once she was done, blood on his lips, looking down blankly at her blush. He forced a smile, sliding his tongue over the leftover blood. His stomach rumbled, a hand clenching it tightly, a few light coughs. He pushed Victoria from him slightly, his coughs more violent, coughing some blood in his hand, sliding down the wall to sit. Then there was a faint light in his hand, quickly covering it with his other, using his sleeve to wipe the blood from his face. "Sorry, I may have stole something to cause all this." He chuckled, getting back to his feet. "She's finicky with her blood, I guess she doesnt like yours." He teased, grinning deviously as he leaned towards Victoria. "But I sure did."

Pulling away, walking around to ensure he was fine. "Nothing that will keep me from work.." He mumbled to himself. "Ah, do you have a container I could put this lost soul in? I promise to clean up after."

Gaara_Rox612

Beloved Kitten

User Image

VICTORIA x CHANCE x SUMMERS

xxVictoria looked up at him and noticed that blank look on his face before he started to cough violently. She went to help him, but he stood up. "Stole something? She? Ryou, you aren't making any sense..." she said to him in a confused voice before he pulled away from her. She watched him with hawk-like eyes to make sure he was fine. "You will not be doing anything until you are completely healed." she said to him in a stern voice. When he spoke about a container, she glared at him. "I will get you one only after you tell me what is happening! Who is this She you spoke of before?! What were those guys after?! What lost soul?! And what is this about you stealing something?" she asked as she crossed her arms across her chest and kept her glare on his eye. "And one final question. Why do you never reveal your other eye?" she asked, her voice softening a bit.

xx

Out Of Cookies:
Moon Soulhart

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Inside || Victoria || numb || Outfit

Ryous expression progressed to something shy or scared, not that he was, as she yelled. "Alright, please calm down.." Hands still cupped together, slowly nearing his mistress. "Where to begin.. punish me if you will, but my last flight a day or two ago, I went to visit the home of those hellhounds. The ones I told you about, from my last master." Sighing slightly, glancing to his hands. "They killed her, and took her soul. I didnt protect her well enough." Looking back up, an apologetic smile. "I simply took it back. But with no body to belong to, she is just a soul." Cracking his hands open, the faint ball of light in his hand pulsating slightly. "This is Victoria, a little vampire girl."

Closing his hands, sighing once again, his expression falling. "As for my eye, if you insist to know," he paused, "I am not happy with it, like the rest of myself. But because I can truly trust you-" He raised his cupped hands and brushed aside his bangs, revealing his eye branded shut, the brad a sort of wavy W.

Gaara_Rox612

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxVictoria could tell that his expressions were false. She wished that he would be open with her, but it was his choice. As he spoke, she followed his gaze to his hands where he kept his previous master's soul. When he revealed it, it pulsated and flickered almost still having a personality. As he spoke about his eye, her expression fell when he said he wasn't happy with it like the rest of himself. She had thought that he was getting better about how he looked. As he pulled away his bangs, her eyes widened. She was instantly there. She had one hand holding his bangs and the other fluttering lightly around his eye. More questions surfaced and she couldn't hold them back. "Do you still have your eye, or is it gone? How long ago was this done? Who did this?" she asked, growing more upset that someone could have harmed her precious companion. Finally placing her hand on his cheek, she dropped his bangs and looked up in his good eye. She could probably still be able to heal it. If his eye was missing, she could create a new one. It would take a lot out of her, but she could. The blush returning to her cheeks, she dropped her hand and backed away for a moment before she turned around and rummaged through a drawer. She pulled out an ornate vial to put the soul in. She opened the top and smiled at him to put Victoria inside.

xx

Out Of Cookies:
Moon Soulhart

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Inside || Victoria || relieved || Outfit

Ryou could hardly blink before Victoria was rather close, doing as she did when she saw his others scars. Feeling her slightest touch he winced, though not from pain. "Yes, my eye its still there. It may be light-blind from being shut so long." She seemed rather curious and forward about it. Giving her a moment, following her as she grabbed the vial, smiling longingly as he slid the soul into it. "Thank you.." He whispered, blinking a few times then looking away, running a hand through his hair.

"Carrying on. Ive been like this for about a few centuries? I lost track." Raising his own hand, just barely touching the hair that curtained over his eye. "It was my first master. You see, he bought me for bedroom purposes. That was it." Chuckling under his breath. "I wasnt allowed to sleep on the bed, just in the corner, and was punished if anywhere else; especially outside the bedroom. Foolish it was. But he branded me because I was his slave." Waving a hand, shaking his head. "Thats enough about my rambling. All is done and in the past." Looking up, almost staring into Victorias eyes a moment, his charming smile returning. "Now, shall I go clean up?"

Gaara_Rox612

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxVictoria looked up at him with determined eyes. She lifted his bangs once more and pressed her hand over his eye. She closed her own before she started to use her crimson bending to repair the tissues inside his eye. Once that was finished, she worked on getting his eyelid to actually open. She spent a moment on that before moving to the brand. It was a scar, so it would still be there, but she could lessen the scar a bit. When she finished, she stepped back and smiled at him. The brand was barely there, his lid was able to be opened and although he would have some sensitivity to the light after so long he would be able to see. "Go ahead and give it a try." she said to him with a smile. Her fangs were now visible on her bottom lip and her eyes were a deep purple. She knew this would happen, but she didn't care. She wanted him to be comfortable in his own skin.

xx

Out Of Cookies:
Moon Soulhart

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Inside || Victoria || hurt(emotionally), devastated || Outfit

Ryou froze as she started to do.. whatever. By the time he realized, pushing her hand away, it was too late. As she told him to try it out, he could already feel is blood boiling, holding his breath. It sounded like the most heart-tearing taunt anyone gave him. Reaching a hand up, his eye fluttering open, blinking wildly and stumbling back slightly. "No!" His breaths were heavy, expression angered mixed with heart break. This.. this is why I cant be comfortable with myself.. why I do not ever open up to anyone." He clenched at his eye, leaving scratches, as he nearly threw himself against a wall. "You said it yourself, there was nothing wrong with me! So why.. why are you trying to fix me? Put me through more pain then what has been done..?" His voice grew shaky, tears streaming down his face. "Please.. just please, undo it. I didnt want this!" Now on his knees, trembling slightly. If she wont.. i will.

Gaara_Rox612

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxVictoria was shocked at his reaction. She felt her heart break as he spoke. He scratched at his eye and it made her sad. She was just trying to help. When he spoke, she felt like he just ripped out her heart. "I'm sorry... I was just trying to help..." she said to him before she saw his tears. This brought tears to her own eyes as he begged for her to undo it. She pressed her hand to his eye once more and carefully undid everything she had done before collapsing to the ground. Her eyes were red, hear breathing was strained and her fangs were longer than before. "I'm sorry, Ryou..." she whispered to him before she brought her hand to her throat and stood up. "I thought restoring your eye would make you happy..." she whispered before she stumbled towards the stairs. "Seems I can't do anything right anymore..." she muttered as an emotionless expression came across her face. "I'm sorry..." she whispered once more before she went up to her room. She locked her door and sat on her bed with her knees to her chest and her chin resting on them. She just wanted to see that genuine smile again. It was so rare that it was real that she wanted it all the time. She never wanted to see his emotionless expression again, but it seemed that she did more harm than good... She buried her face in her knees as she drove her nails into her legs. Each time she replayed his reaction, she flinched and fell into a deeper depression. That tear filled face punched her in the gut. That pleading poured salt on her wounds. Why I do not ever open up to anyone. played in her head as it tore through her. She felt hollow. She felt worthless. She laid motionless on her bed as her blank gaze stared up at the ceiling.

xx

Out Of Cookies:
Moon Soulhart

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Inside || no one? || numb, confused || Outfit

Ryou, once his eye was back to normal, wiped at his tears and saw that damage that he did to his mistress. Not that it was intentional, nor his fault! When Victoria was gone, he let out a sigh, getting up and going to his room, finally taking a shower. At this point, he wouldnt be able to sleep, not only having the messes about the house to clean and fix but also having a weight on him. As tired and sluggish as he felt, he didnt feel like sleeping. Not alone, at least.

After his shower, dressing in pajamas, then going about and first cleaning the blood. It was after that he felt weak, collapsing on the couch. All the whippings and branding never hurt as much as this. Using his wings to help him flutter up the stairs, instinctively to Victorias door, wanting to knock. But all he could do was stare at his suspended fist before dropping it to his side. Mistress.. He leaned against the door, sliding down, falling asleep in a sitting position against it. The next day would be better, right?

Gaara_Rox612

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxVictoria woke up in her bed with a sigh. She stood up and went to the bathroom to shower before dressing in a pair of pants and a tank top. She pulled on a jacket before going to the door. She saw a shadow and figured that it was Ryou. Not wanting to disturb him, she unlocked the door before going to the window and dropping to the ground. She looked over at the wall where Ryou had been before she flinched and doubled over. Her eyes dulled and she stood up straight. Sighing softly, she pulled out her last packet of blood and drained it quickly. She would have to get some more soon. After that, she pulled her hair into a high bun before beginning on making breakfast. Her bangs covered her blank eyes as she cooked. He would never know how much he hurt her. She cooked bacon eggs and pancakes before fixing two plates and covering the other one with plastic wrap. She took the other plate and ate little portions of her plate before pushing it away. She then laid her head on the table and closed her eyes, only to pass out soon after.

xx

Out Of Cookies:
Moon Soulhart

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Inside || no one? || numb, confused || Outfit

Ryou jerked awake when he heard the slightest sound. Sighing, looking around, having a twist in his back from sleeping there. He stood, rubbing his nose as he smelled food. Was he mistaken? Of course. Downstairs he found the food, and assumed Victoria made it, as she was passed out at the table. He clenched his teeth, but sat in a chair, folded his arms on the table, and resting his head on one as he stared at Victoria. Thinking. But no amount of thinking, wishing, or probably even words would be able to fix the two, make the day before disappear. He didnt have to see her face to know how she felt, and he didnt like it. But slowly he started to realize how he felt.

Getting up carefully, resting a hand on Victorias back. "Mistress, do wake up." He had some questions himself, since she had been poking her finger into him, he wanted to do the same. Whether it would help or hurt, not exactly listening to routine instincts.

Gaara_Rox612

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxVictoria jolted awake when she felt his hand on her back. She looked up at him and her face instantly fell into an emotionless mask. Resting her face back on the table, she closed her eyes. "What is it you want, Ryou?" she asked in a monotone. She felt another punch in her gut as she remembered him pleading to her. She wished that the day before never happened. That way she wouldn't have had to deal with Christian, those twins or trying to help Ryou only to ruin everything that they worked so hard for. She felt so hollow. She hadn't felt like this since Christian left the first time.

xx

Out Of Cookies:
Moon Soulhart

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Inside || Victoria || numb, confused || Outfit

Ryou felt his chest ache the way she responded to him, but knew he deserved it. For what reason. Taking his seat again, mentally sighing with despair. "Things to go back to normal." He mumbled, not even using his head. "I want you to be happy again. Before yesterday.." He rested his arm on the table, cheek in hand. "Please tell me why you are like this? What did I do?" He paused, his expression more concerned. "What can I do to see your smile again?" He wanted to reach out and touch her cheek, but refrained, tucking his free hand under his arm.

Gaara_Rox612

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxVictoria looked up at him before looking down at the table. "I'm like this because of how violently you reacted yesterday. I was just trying to help because you said that you hated your eye. So I figured that if I could heal it, you would be able to like yourself more. But you reacted in a way that hurt me. Scratching at you eye, pleading for me to change it back, when all I was trying to do was help..." she said to him in a dull voice. She watched as his expression went to that of concern. Why would he be concerned? Was he regretting opening up to her? Another punch to the gut, and this time she made a soft noise as she doubled over. "It didn't help that you said that this was why you never open up to anyone..." she whispered in a soft voice before she heard him speak. "That's a good question. I'm not sure when I will get out of this..." she said to him before she saw his hand twitch. She knew that he wanted to touch her, to try to make her feel better but it wouldn't work. She stood up then. Walking around the table, her red eyes watched his every move. "I used a lot of energy yesterday, so I need some blood..." she said to him in a soft voice as she dropped her head to his neck. She let out a shaky breath before she sank her fangs into his neck. She drank for a moment, not minding about the amount of venom she released, before she pulled back. She walked over to the couch and sank into the cushions.

xx

Out Of Cookies:
Moon Soulhart

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Inside || Victoria || numb, confused || Outfit

Ryou narrowed his eyes at the table, relaxing as she neared. But the way she said she wanted his blood, it didnt satisfy him like times before, where he felt happy that he was useful, where he felt like he was wanted. Did it never mean anything? Just like my other masters? Shaking his head, realizing now she was at the couch. He stood up and briskly walked to her side, leaning on the side of the couch with his arms propping him up. "You have done nothing but help me since I came in the door. And Ive.." He bit back his tongue, his expression confused, but finally spit out his words. "Ive loved it. Your the first master to have given me such care and attention. But my eye.. is not what would make me happy." Standing, looking down to Victoria, feeling like his heart was in his throat. "Seeing that my mistress is happy and safe is all that matters, is what makes me happy. My reaction was.. instinctive, and indeed over the top. Every time I have told someone the slightest thing, they always either hated me for it or tried to change it. Thats what I thought was happening, that you were hating the looks of me and changing me." Moving to front of her, kneeling, ashamed to even look at her for how he treated her. "In all honesty, in my fifty or so years of slavery, you gave me new feelings, and I was happy. But, with your word, I will do as you please. Just be a slave, leave you alone. Anything"

[ ooc || sorry this sucks ]
                                      Gaara_Rox612

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas