Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Kitten

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
This is a Mater and Slave RP. All slaves must start out in the slave shop.
You may do a background of how you got into the shops. Slaves, if you
escape, the guards have to find you. There will be no Runaway slaves.
I will also not accept any mermaids or fairies... Mermaids are useless
and Fairies are too small to do anything.

We are currently accepting both Slaves and Masters!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx「PROFILES」xx「OOC」

Beloved Kitten

User Image

User Image

1. This is a semi-lit RP, I want at least one good paragraph. That means at least 5-6 good sentences.
                          2. Title your PMs as "Whips and Chains"
                          3. Make your posts pretty. I want at least your character's picture and your character's name in every post.
                          4. Use "" for speaking and don't use ** for actions, write it out in complete sentences.
                          5. No killing unless you have my and the person you're going to kill off say so.
                          6. Romance is allowed, and encouraged, but please keep it PG-13, no cybering.
                          7. Try not to leave people out. I know people can get busy and miss posts, but if someone does miss your post, don't be bitchy about informing the person.
                          8. I can, and probably will, put more rules up so please check them regularly.
                          9. Put a Puddi in your PM so I know you read the rules. The Puddi is under the drop down menu that says "Normal" it is under "Yummies"
                          10. I don't want EVERY Master to be a goody, I was some bad ones out there.
                          11. PM me when you get your Slave.
                          12. A single Master can have only up to two slaves.

Beloved Kitten

User Image

User Image

User Image

Pink - Flirty/ loving
                  Crimson - Mean/evil
                  Lime - Calm/ Cool
                  Gold - doesn't listen
                  Lightblue - always listen/nice
                  Orchid - crazy/ loves flowers
                  Black - night owl
                  Silver (really white) - a little angel, obedient
                  Orange - outgoing
                  Cyan - has killed previous masters before

User Image

Rose - lovingxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Pen - writerxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Pan - cookerxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Halo - purexxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Horns - Impurexxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Ball - playfulxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Sword - fighterxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Shield - body guardxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Spike - killerxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Music note - musically inclinedxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Beloved Kitten

User Image

User Image

[align=center][size=20]⊹⊱ [b][color=POST COLOR1]FIRST[/color] MIDDLE[color=POSTCOLOR2] LAST [/color][/b]⊰⊹[/size]
                          [color=white]GaaraRoxGaaraRoxGaaraRoxGaaraRoxohyeshedoes[/color][size=9]I'm a special [b][color=POSTCOLOR3]YOUR RACE [/color][/b][/size][/align]
                          [list][list][list][imgleft]IMG URL HERE, ANIME PLEASE[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10]

[color=POSTCOLOR1][size=14]✎[/size][/color]⋰ nickname(s)
                          [color=POSTCOLOR2][size=14]✎[/size][/color]⋰ birthday » age ( spelled out )
                          [color=POSTCOLOR3][size=14]✎[/size][/color]⋰ gender » sexuality here
                          [color=POSTCOLOR1][size=14]✎[/size][/color]⋰ power/ability no more than three
                          [color=POSTCOLOR2][size=14]✎[/size][/color]⋰ Slave or Master » Your collars and charms for Slaves and the collars and charms that you prefer if you're a Master

[color=white][strike][color=POSTCOLOR3][color=white]GaaraRoxRox[/color][b]describe[/b][color=white]x[/color][color=black]×[/color][color=white]x[/color][b]your character[/b][color=white]x[/color][color=black]×[/color][color=white]x[/color][b]in three words.[/b][/color][/strike][/color]

[color=white]xx[/color] BIOGRAPHY ( at least a paragraph )

[color=white]xx[/color][size=9][b]NOTES[/b][/size]
                          ⊹⊱ a few notes on your character here,
                          ⊹⊱ don't leave it blank
                          ⊹⊱
                          ⊹⊱
                          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=13][b]USERNAME[/b][/size][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Beloved Kitten

User Image

User Image

User Image

1. John Doe
                  2. Istra Amelia Converse
                  3. Victoria Holt Blackbird

User Image

1. Kyouko Sakura
                  2. Melissa Marie Hashimoto
                  3. Belial Alva Paymon

User Image

1. Michael Ikaru Miles -- Luca Mickale Crosszeria -- Gabrielle Uraki Miles
                  2. Amory Sephira Illandros -- Amaryllis Kasumi Ikeda
                  3. Christian Kurai-Homura Hiryuu -- Seras Emilie Voss
                  4. Victoria Chance Summers -- Ryou Monti

Beloved Kitten

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Extra Characters

These characters are developed through the story and do not need profiles.

•⊱ Alice Ai-Naomi Kimura
•⊱ Tarken
•⊱ Lucael -- Tarken and Alice's son
•⊱ Evangeline and Shou Crosszeria -- Luca and
xx Michael's children
•⊱ Natalie Cypress -- Gabrielle's roommate
•⊱ Xak -- Friend of Ryou
•⊱
•⊱
•⊱

Beloved Kitten

RESERVED

Gaara Made this! Gaara Made this! Gaara's!!!!!!For A Later Date

Beloved Kitten

RESERVED

Beloved Kitten

RESERVED

Beloved Kitten

RESERVED

Beloved Kitten

RESERVED

Beloved Kitten

OPEN

Gaara Made this! Gaara's!!!!!!!!!YAY! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Please start off where you left off. New members start at the shop. All those quoted in here are the more recent and active roleplayers. Play nice and have fun c:

l Sagestar l

TyyNiceee

ArchMageZer0

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image

>^,,^<

John entered the slave shop. Cigarette in mouth and water bottle in hand. He walked along the cages and looked into them. Well, face them. It was hard to tell what he was looking at. Since his eyes weren't visible. As I walked along the cages, I smelled the faint scent of piss. It seems like some are treated better then others He crouched down and looked into a cage. But saw nothing of interest. He stood back up and kept walking. I wondered if I had wasted my time here. A slave wasn't high on my must need list. But the extra protection would hurt He exhaled smoke and stood in the middle of the room. I knew not all slaves were willing to listen. So It was probably best to find one who was willing to listen. I needed one that would protect me during my investigations. I knew anything after that was extra He walked over to a cage and peered into it. Only to step back with the slave clawed at him. I knew I'd have to be more careful

>^,,^<

Out Of Cats:

Beloved Kitten

l Sagestar l

xx⊰•xxxxMICHAELx&xALICExxxx•⊱xx

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxGabriel looked at her with gentle eyes. "It doesn't matter if you are male or female, everyone in this house will love you the same. I fell in love with you when you were a male and I still love you even though you have my brother's children. You could never be a burden on us, Luca. We protect those that we love and care for them as well. You may not have all of the powers that you used to but you are still very strong." he whispered to her through the mist before he appeared next to her. He wrapped his arms around her and snuggled into her neck before he kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry, I can't hold myself back any longer." he whispered to her before he pulled her to him and kissed her deeply, gently and passionately. He didn't want to give her up. He knew that this would be the last time that he would kiss her before he distanced himself from her. He had to make the most out of it while he still could.

xxMichael nodded softly when Tarken said that she was almost like Lucael. "Well, it is understandable when they have the blood of Luca running through their veins." he said to him. When Tarken mentions having Luca as his mate, he smiled softly and looked out to the springs. "I am. I'm so glad that she chose me to love more than anyone else." he whispered before he looked down at Eva. "They will be absolutely beautiful when they get older." he said with a small smile as he lightly touched Eva's cheek. When Tarken left, he couldn't help but stare down at Eva. She was absolutely beautiful and he couldn't believe that he helped make her. Alice smiled up at Tarken when he came back. She stood up and threw her arms around him, snuggling into his neck.

xx

Out Of Cookies:

User Image

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Crosszeria
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

User Image

Collar Color: Lime, light blue, and black
Charms: Shield, sword, and rose
I'm right here: Michael's Mansion//Hot Springs
Owner: Michael Ikaru Miles

After receiving Gabriel's compliment, Luca's blush reddened even more as she stared at the water with embarrassment. "Th-thank you Gabriel. Your so kind to me," she stuttered. When she looked up, Luca noticed the male had left until she felt arms wrap around her. A small sqeak of surprise sounded from her mouth as she glanced back at the demon with her silver eyes. Before she could say anything to the male, Gabriel had brought her close to his body and began kissing her. Luca pressed her hands on the male's chest to push him away but once the kiss deepened and became more gentle with passion, she stopped. Her body trembled as she moaned into the kiss, one of her hands slowly sliding up his houlder and gripped at his wet shirt.

Out-Of-Candy; -noms- x3
    bleh post QQ sry

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out