Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Kitten

l Sagestar l

xx⊰•xxxxMICHAELx&xALICExxxx•⊱xx

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxGabrielle flinched when he started to yell at her. "I knew about it because you told me! You yourself told me that you couldn't forgive her because she died protecting this family! That was the whole reason why you hated me when I first came here!" she screamed back at him before she saw him coughing up blood. She went to his aid, but he just snarled at her to get Michael and get out of the room. She flinched, her blood boiling to obey him. "Yes Master." she hissed out as she lifted up Michael's unconscious body and struggled out of the room. "We would never be able to forgive you if you went through with this..." she said to him before she closed the door. She placed Michael on his own bed and she went to his room again. She sat down next to the door and closed her eyes. She didn't want to lose him.

xx

Out Of Cookies:

User Image

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Crosszeria
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Collar Color: Lime, light blue, and black
Charms: Shield, sword, and rose
I'm right here: Luca's Bedroom/Michael's Mansion
Owner: Michael Ikaru Miles

Luca watched Gabrielle do as she was told, his red hues still flared with anger. As soon as she was gone, he hacked up more blood before slamming his fist into the wall behind him. He had upset her again, he knew he did. But if this was the only way to keep everyone safe, then why wouldn't they let him be??

Wiping away the blood from his lips, he stared at it and then licked it. He felt so thirsty but he didn't want anyone to scold at him again. Call him childish if you want. No one likes getting told what to do and how they should run things.

Out-Of-Candy yum_puddi

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Beloved Kitten

l Sagestar l

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxGabrielle sat with her head against the wall, her eyes closed. A little blood dripped from her lips as she sat there. She figured that it was because of her connection with him, that she was feeling only a small bit of what he was. She felt a small burn in her throat and figured that he was thirsty, but she didn't want to upset him again. Seeing those red eyes and the way he spoke to her sent chills down her spine. She sighed softly and slowly started to drift into a light unconsciousness.

xx

Out Of Cookies:

User Image

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Crosszeria
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Luca let out a sigh before covering his face with his hands. He felt so horrible. Everything Gabrielle told him just made him feel terrible. He remembered when he was captured and saw everyone in pain because of him. He just wanted it to all end. Luca was tired of running and fighting back. It was exhausting. When he gave himself up to his father, he thought they would all be safe. But he was really hurting them even more. Just because he was a part of the family. This is what he was afraid of. Losing more of those closest to him.

Then he thought about what Gabrielle said of controlling the demons since he was the heir to the throne. His father is dead, yes, but to be able to possess another, he was technically still the rightful king to the throne. His father is a very powerful man if he could bring out the full potential of another within their bodies. Like Luca.

Luca began to concentrate on trying to get into the minds of other demons to control them. But this only strained his body even more, causing the demon to go into a coughing fit. He should try to concentrate when he feels better. He feels so stupid doing it now in this condition. Luca just covered himself in the blanket and closed his eyes to fall asleep.

Out-Of-Candy yum_puddi

Beloved Kitten

l Sagestar l

User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxGabrielle stood up and walked to her room when she felt him calm down. She closed her eyes and let her mind wander. She was sitting on her bed with her knees to her chest. Michael stirred slightly and opened his eyes. He looked around and noticed that he was in his own room. Standing up, he groaned softly before walking to the shower. He cleaned himself free of the blood that had dried onto his clothes and skin. Stepping out of the shower, he held his head. His senses were higher than before and everything hurt. Groaning softly he dressed and went downstairs to get something to eat. Looking around he wondered where Luca was. Surely he had to have woken up already. Once he was fed and feeling better he went upstairs and opened Luca's door slightly to find him sleeping peacefully.

xx

Out Of Cookies: Not sure what else to write

User Image

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Crosszeria
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Luca tried to get some sleep but he just couldn't. The thoughts of his family were running through his mind, making him restless. He looked at his hand and let out a sigh. He almost killed everyone with this power of his.

Hearing his door open, Luca was startled but stayed as still as possible under the covers. He could sense it was Michael and his eyes saddened. He risked his own life for him and Luca was trying to give up everything for their safety. But they will just keep going after him and fight instead of leaving him be. Especially Michael. Gripping his hand into a fist, he let out a small sigh, too quiet to be heard.

Out-Of-Candy yum_puddi
                                                  meh..

Beloved Kitten

l Sagestar l

User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxMichael leaned against the door and looked in on the sleeping Luca. "You'll never know how much I love you, Luca. If I ever lost you I would be lost myself. You are my everything and I feel like I can only tell you this in confidence when you are asleep." he took a few steps inside and looked down on him. "I fell in love with you the day I met you and I never thought I could. I always wished that I would love someone and now I finally have that wish. It finally came true..." he smiled softly at Luca before he walked back out of the room.

xxGabrielle was walking through the halls and ran into Michael. "I'm glad to see you are awake. Is Luca okay?" "I'm not sure, he is asleep." "Oh... I-I wanted to apologize for something I said to him. I feel bad..." "You can tell him later, okay? Let him rest for now." "O-Okay..." she stuttered to him before he walked off. She looked at the door, her hand hovering on the knob. With a soft sigh she sank to the ground on the other side of the door. "We just worry about you... Of course we don't want to lose you. Think about how you would feel if Michael or Tarken or if I was thinking about doing something like this..." she spoke softly through the door as she pulled her knees to her chest. She laid her cheek on her knee and looked at the door. "Think about it..." she whispered before exhaustion took her.

Out Of Cookies:

User Image

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Crosszeria
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Luca listened to Michael as he spoke from the doorway, still pretending to be asleep. Hearing how he affected Michael's life in a way he never imagined, Luca had to hold back his tears. He just wanted to hug his lover right there but he stayed still. What did he ever do to receive such kindness from Michael? Luca felt he was a worthless man. As Michael finished with what he had to say, Luca waited till the door to his room closed before sitting upwards against the headboard. He knew he meant so much to Michael but to be told this again made the demon so happy. Like he was wanted and loved. Well after what everyone just went through for him, of course he was loved.

Hearing Gabrielle outside his door after Michael left. the demon let out a sigh. Lifting his hand, the door to the room slowly opened up for Gabrielle to come inside. "I know you all worry about me, but you don't understand anything of what I'm going through. I've been running and fighting with my father for years. I've come to a point in my life where I just can't run or fight anymore. As for if it was any of you, you should know full well what it was like in the past. Even if she had those that loved her she still sacrificed herself and everyone was fine with it. Why am I a different story then? I know I'm loved and have Shou and Eva, but why can't anyone accept my wishes?" he told her with a sigh. Luca held his head in his hand and groaned before laying back in the bed. He was still exhausted even if he slept for about three days.

Out-Of-Candy yum_puddi
                                                  meh..

Beloved Kitten

l Sagestar l

User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxGabrielle jolted awake when she heard the door open. When she heard Luca speaking to her she slowly stood up and walked inside. "Looking back on it and thinking about if further it doesn't seem like things are different. The only thing that has changed is that we don't want to lose someone else we care about. We know that you are watching out for us and don't want anything to happen but we don't want to lose you in the process. I know that Michael would want you to watch your children grow up and find love and do what they want to do. If we let you go through with this then there is the possibility that you won't come back from the void to be reincarnated like I was." She said as she walked inside his room. She sat on the edge of his bed and looked at his tired face. "I know you are hurting and need to feed." she said to him as she pulled her hair to the side and offered it to him.

xx

Out Of Cookies:

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out