5,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
`•.¸☩Gabriel☩¸.•´
    ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ANGEL

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

"You'll kill me if I get in your way, huh?" Gabrielle rocked back on his heels and stuffed his hands in his pockets. He knew she couldn't kill him him that easily, just a growling little pup sad and alone, if only it knew what it was saying, to whom it was saying it to. He envisioned her living out the rest of her live here in this dark bleak cage,'wouldn't want to get in the way of her moping, now would I?' He smiled slightly, he had to admit she was amusing but not in the least an interesting candidate as a slave. He could now discern colors in the darkness and only a few of his favorites rested along her neck; a mortal would have his hands full controlling and taming a free-spirited girl like her. Just look at her, she completely ignored his existence in favor of vermin crawling around the disgusting ground. She smiled softly at the rodent, and a twinge of annoyance ignited in his chest.

"Don't worry, I'm not in the least bit interested in owning a dog I'd have to train. To much work that I don't want to have to deal with. And you would need training, what manner of beast would bite the hand that feeds it?" he disliked her resilience, but admired her bravery. "You see I'm only here asking directions, I need a slave that can coo-" he paused as a knew idea struck his mind," I need a slave that can either buy its own damn groceries or can handle its own diet. It can eat people or all the abandoned animals at my house for all I care." he was pleased at the brilliance of his thought, I don't eat, and its a pain having to fork out cash so a slave can buy and cook food. Perhaps a slave with a unique diet was what he really needed to buy.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
    • Battle: Rogue 100
    • Signature Look 250
    • Dressed Up 200
    x⊰•xxxxxxxCRYSTAL xx & xx DAMIENxxxxxxx•⊱x

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xx

xxTurning her gaze back to the man that stared at her. She calmly said "I can survive on both food and lust. Though I have a charm that can give me lust so I don't have to feed off of people. Not to mention yes, I can cook my own meals but I never stayed with a master long enough for him to see that." She just sat in her cage, crossing her arms as she glared at the man. Otherwise, she closed her eyes and turned away from the man. Her ears twitching from the sounds that echoed through this place and it had her a little confused as to why he would be talking to her in the first place. Taking a deep breath, she said "otherwise, I don't know any other slaves, its rare for someone to NOT need food, an Incubus or a Succubus can live off of food, or lust, they can live without food so long as they have a form of lust."

User Image

Out Of Cookies:

Liberal Gekko

5,200 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Contributor 150
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    `•.¸☩Gabriel☩¸.•´
    ANGEL

Gabriel groaned, his head was still pounding. All the emotions of this place were just to exhausting to deal with, but this girl was a breath of fresh air. Her emotions were quite calm even with the occasional spark of anger. He contemplated all she said and nodded, it would be hard to get a special creature that had a special diet in the first place, succubus might be a nice choice but... Well, its eating preferences proved less than desirable; That charm she talked about sounded interesting and might be something to keep in mind in the future. Otherwise, maybe he was gearing more towards the lines of a demon that could go hunting for game on his property. Huh, this was a dilemma that he'd have to think about.

He sat down, leaned against the wall near her cage, and rubbed his eyes lethargically. The constant exposure to the excessive stimuli acted like an antidote to his mind, but it sapped his energy quickly taking a toll. He glanced slyly back at her cage considering and contemplating. He took of his top layers of clothes and twisted a little as to not expose the wings on his back to the girl: not checking to see if she was watching and not wanting to know, he folded his garments, and leaned forward awkwardly in a strange stretch position. Rapidly his features began to change as his body collapsed on itself. Gabriel struggled to crawl out of the clothes he was just wearing, now piled in a sloppy bundle on the floor, revealing the form of a black cat with hazelnut eyes. His wings had dissipated at his change of form but where his wings might have been located at were now two deep gouges in his flesh. A droplet of blood slipped down his satin fur and he turned his head once to lap it up. The girl might not have seen his wings but that did nothing to hide the smell of his ichor running down his body. Unperturbed he sprung lightly on top of the wolf girl's cage, and tightened himself into a ball. He had to rearrange himself so that his feet wouldn't slip through the bars, and dropped his head.

He thought back a few moments before and remembered something, opening his eyes one last time to focus on the girl beneath him he said, "I'm going to sleep don't wake me up, and if that disgusting rat pet of yours gets too close to me I'll eat him." and fell peacefully into a slumber.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
      • Magical Girl 50
      • Team Jacob 100
      • Demonic Associate 100
      Sheas theme-coming soon

Slave-Black and Cyan-Sword and Shield and Musical Note

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shea Alu Lunario

Hybrid Form

Full Tiger Form

User Image

Shea stayed silent and still. She was watching everything,well okay right now hearing everything. Keeping her eyes closed as it seemed another foolish Man was thinking that he could tame her. Really tame a Tiger,that was like trying to win the lottery. But still at least it might mean she could get out of the that damnable cage. As she was loaded like some animal into his car,still being confined to her prison if you will until she was put into a room. Her eyes finally opened as she looked around,it seemed to be a nice place,her nose sniffing the air as she finally laid eyes on the one who bought her. He might be nice looking,but still some of the other Masters she had were nice looking as well,well before she got done with them. When the door opened she was about to get out when she felt herself unable to move,her eyes still fixed on him. She kept trying to struggle but she was getting now where. Her eyes taking on a more serious and glaring look as she wondered just what he was,and what he was doing to her to keep her pinned in her cage,she knew it was not any kind of drug since he had not fed her or offered her anything to drink. It really was puzzling to her.

User Image

White Tiger Hybrid

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
      • Signature Look 250
      • Dressed Up 200

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xxDamien narrowed his eyes at the woman as he said "no matter what you do, you'll never escape. So long there are shadows, I can control them to keep you in place." He laughed softly before walking toward her and using the shadows to lift her from the care and toward the bed. Kicking the cage away, Damien turned to her as he said "I am your master Damien. You will cook my meals, in fact, you'll be for all of my meals. Including my lust meal. You'll be a tamed beast in no time." He said with the last part with a laugh before throwing her on the bed and left, locking the door in the progress.

xxCrystal looked above her cage and frowned when she saw the man on her cage. Narrowing her eyes, she wanted to attack him but damn it. She loved animals to much. Sighing softly, she mumbled "he should be thankful I love animals or I'd kill him." Before she knew it, she curled up in a ball as she went to sleep. Though her dreams were of her childhood. She was a little girl without a single care in the world though that had disappeared when her home went ablaze. Staring with wide eyes, Crystal screamed out for her parents, trying to get herself to run to her parents but her feet were firmly planted to the ground no matter what she did. Crystal woke up with a shock and smacked her head on the cage. She cried out in pain from the shock.

User Image

Out Of Cookies:

Chatty Gatekeeper

13,865 Points
      • Advent Attendee 50
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Noble Shade 100

Ladies and Gentlemen, skinny and stout,
      I'll tell you a tale I know nothing about;

Looking up from his page, he turned to where he heard the sudden thump. 'Looks, like Ms. Wolf just hit her head.' Looking back down at his book he saw that i was about done, another few chapters and that would be it... Closing the book for later he looked around. A fallen angle was napping, a strange purple haired man was talking to Hex, and someone has bought Ms. Tiger. How life could pass one by so fast. 'Said, the puppy to the air.Who said you could come out Mister Voice-in-my-Head?Well you never said I couldn't... True I didn't did I.' Closing his viable eye, he continues to watch through his eye patch.

The Admission is free, so pay at the door,
      Now pull up a chair and sit on the floor.

OOC: Sorry if this makes not sense, I'm just writing an observation...

Liberal Gekko

5,200 Points
      • Millionaire 200
      • Contributor 150
      • Money Never Sleeps 200
      `•.¸☩Gabriel☩¸.•´
      ANGEL

Gabriel peeked down with one eye down at the girl, he had thought she wouldn't react to his intrusion of her space but it still surprised him to see her napping. He turned and cleaned the wounds along his back, the blood had begun to pool in the gouges, the blood of a fallen angel was cursed and would have made a nasty reaction if it touched the wolf girl below. He stretched and dangled a forelimb through one of the bars and fell asleep again.

Fallen Angels don't dream, when they rest it's like floating in an ominous darkness where you wander around lost, there are no emotions, no sounds, and the looming presence of demons or spirits are the only creatures that shared his presence in another world. He fell asleep like normal, wanting only to rest his physical body, but for some reason he felt trapped, panicked and deeply sad. This came as a shock to him, he couldn't tell whether these were his emotions he was feeling or that of another's. He rode through the tide of emotions frozen in place as deep in his soul a feeling of dread overtook him. Finally his dream shattered at the feeling of shock and pain coursed through both his astral form and his physical body.

Gabriel shot up straight in the air, his mouth wide open as he clawed, struggled and bit at whatever had caught him. His forelimb was caught and pinned on something he couldn't see through his haze of terror. He tasted the sharp and bitterness of metal as he clamped his mouth tight on one of the bars of the cage. All in the course of just a few seconds his body was thudding in adrenaline; furthermore, through his panic he had forgotten his whereabouts. His feet lost hold of their purchase and slid through the metal; suddenly he was falling through the bars of the cage and landed inside it. He was furious now and turned around to crouch hissing, favoring his hurt leg close to his body, Gabriel seethed at the wolf-girl," I told you not to wake me up, learn to control your own emotions, if its the past you fear it will only destroy your future. If its the future it will befoul your present, and if its the present you fear I'll come over there and bite some sense into your emotional chunk of flesh, you stupid hound!" He glowered at her and gnashed his teeth before finally with a flick of his tail he turned to leave. He squeezed through one of the bars but felt his form caught, this body couldn't pass through, was this cage be-spelled? He could try transforming into a smaller animal, but the smaller the figure he took the quicker his body would bleed out and die from the wounds that lay on his back.

He was trapped between a rock and a hard place, he turned around and laid a heavy eye on the girl. Today was proving to be difficult and not at all in his favor.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
        • Signature Look 250
        • Dressed Up 200

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xx

xxRolling her eyes, she picked up Gabriel carefully and slid him past the bars. The cage was mostly built to keep her in since she had some problems controlling her future sight and sometimes woke up screaming from the visions that she would have. Looking at him, she said "look, I don't know why you fell asleep on my cage but don't blame me for falling in here. Also, I don't control what I dream alright? Now just shut up." With that, she gave the cat-man one last shove and pushed him through the bars, of course she had tried to bend the bars a bit since they were a little hard for her to get anyone in. Taking a deep breath, the young woman curled back up. "Either you buy me or you leave... I don't care."

User Image

Out Of Cookies:

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
        • Magical Girl 50
        • Team Jacob 100
        • Demonic Associate 100
        Sheas theme-coming soon

Shea Alu Lunario

Guardian Form

Full Tiger Form

User Image

Shea just kept her eyes there,glaring at him. Though if she had switched to her Guardian form it might look a bit more menacing. She listened to his words,so he could control Shadows,well she would remember that,but still in the dimly lit room there were plenty of shadows he could use which meant she was a bit outnumbered. She squirmed as the shadows that held her seemed to tighten around her as they moved her from the cage,lifting her up to stand then making her go to the bed. She was not liking where this was going as she kept her struggling up,but it useless as she was lifted from the ground a bit and tossed onto the bed. Still she kept her tongue until he said the part about her being his lust meal,being his tamed beast. "I am no ones lust meal,nor will i ever be a tamed beast.",she have a sort of roarish growl as she spoke those words,tamed beast,no one could tame her. As he left the room it seemed the shadows hold diminished enough until it was gone as she got up from the bed. She raced over to the window,well what she thought was a window but it turned out to be a fake one. It might have had a nice scenery painted on it but still it was nothing but concrete. She roared a bit in frustration as she went over to the door,trying to bust it down or through it but it was stronger and more solid than it looked. Shea felt panic like she really was trapped now,she felt her Tiger form clawing at her throat to get out,to get free. Without even thinking about it she had switched forms,pacing back and forth in her full tiger form. Trying again to bust the door down but still it would not budge.

User Image

White Tiger Hybrid

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
        • Signature Look 250
        • Dressed Up 200

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xxDamien smirked as he walked down the hall. So, she thought that she couldn't be tamed huh? Well, to bad for her she always got what she wanted. Taking a deep breath, he made his way to the kitchen and barked orders to his cook to get some meat prepared. Though, most of the thick meat would be for the girl since she was a tiger. As for him, he was good on ramen for now. Once the meal was cooked, he brought it to the girl's room, closing his eyes as he used the control of shadows to wrap themselves around her body. Once he was sure that she was secure, he walked inside and stared at her with a raised eyebrow. "So, you can turn into a tiger eh? Well, I hope you enjoy your meal." He calmly said before setting the plate down on the floor for her and went outside, locking the door and releasing her.

xx

User Image

Out Of Cookies:

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
        • Magical Girl 50
        • Team Jacob 100
        • Demonic Associate 100
        Sheas theme-coming soon

Shea Alu Lunario

Guardian Form

Full Tiger Form

User Image

Shea just kept pacing back and forth infront of the door her tiger wanting to be out of this cage. It hated being caged,she hated being caged,she felt like she would go insane if she was kept in a cage for too long. She heard footsteps before she was once more held down by the shadows. She tried struggling against his restraints but even he was stronger then her i with his shadow manipulation than her full tiger form. She could smell the meat,though it was cooked she cared not,but as a tiger she would rather have fresh meat,actually be able to chase it down and then eat it. Oh how wonderful a chase would be. She roared at him as he then sat the plate down and left,when she was free again she stalked towards the plate. She was not about to trust this man so easily,sniffing the food trying to tell if it had anything funny about it. But she did not smell anything like that,taking a small bite as she chewed it up slowly,though that was a bit unlike a tiger she knew better than to just gobble food that was given to her by those creatures whom dare to call themselves Masters.

User Image

White Tiger Hybrid

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
        • Signature Look 250
        • Dressed Up 200

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xxWalking down the stairs, he tried to think on ways to train Shea. Hm... maybe if he could implant thoughts into her mind, it would get through that no matter what, she couldn't escape her thoughts... not even in her sleep since he can enter dreams. Taking a deep breath, he started to walk on toward one of his many closets. Damn it, if only he could feed off of her but until she could learn to obey, he would have to go with a lust substitute. Yawning, he opened a bottle and drained that dry. It's not as great as the real thing but for now it would have to do. Shaking his head, Damien asked his maids to go buy some stuff a woman would want... maybe if he bribed her with stuff she would listen to him.

xx

User Image

Out Of Cookies:

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
        • Magical Girl 50
        • Team Jacob 100
        • Demonic Associate 100
        Sheas theme-coming soon

Shea Alu Lunario

Guardian Form

Full Tiger Form

User Image

Shea finished eating and then switched back to her human form as she walked over to the bed. She must admit it was the nicest bed she had ever sat upon,so soft and fluffy were the pillows as the sheets were cool an silky. Yet the comforter was plushy like. She was about to curl up when she heard footsteps they did not sound like that man from earlier. They were a bit more soft,almost like a woman's as the scent matched women as well. She heard them talking as they had just barely opened the door,but it was enough for her to see an arm reach through and toss some things inside. They were boxes. They tried to quickly get out of there but Shea was faster. She might have made a break for it but still she wanted to show this one,that she was not to be messed with. Slamming the door shut,as she heard the woman scream out in pain,heard the bones crack in her arm as she then let the woman slide her rather shattered arm out from between the door and the frame. She looked at the boxes as the door was now locked again,stalking towards them as she opened them,though kept herself well guarded in case there were any kind of traps hidden in them. There seemed to be clothes,jewelry and perfume. Really did he think she needed these things? She did not she looked at the expensive clothes and started to shred them,the jewelry she broke or bent and the perfume,well she left it alone,putting it close to the door. The scents they gave off really bothered her more sensitive nose.

User Image

White Tiger Hybrid

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
        • Signature Look 250
        • Dressed Up 200

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xxHearing the maid crying in pain from her broken arm, he just rolled his eyes and told her to see a doctor to get her arm fixed and to come back to work as soon as possible. He didn't give a damn if her arm was still healing, he was going to have her come back to work no matter what. Walking toward the kitchen, he ordered his cooks to make a meat feast before he went to check on his new slave. The items should be brought to his new slaves room by now. Narrowing his eyes behind his glasses, he opened the door and slid in. Though he had been shocked to see the shredded clothes, broken jewelery and the perfume by the door. Raising an eyebrow he said "hm... I take it you didn't like the presents I got you... Maybe I should buy you something else."

xx

User Image

Out Of Cookies:

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
        • Magical Girl 50
        • Team Jacob 100
        • Demonic Associate 100
        Sheas theme-coming soon

Shea Alu Lunario

Guardian Form

Full Tiger Form

User Image

Shea smelled meat again,wafting through the crack under the door,her mouth almost watering as some of it even seemed raw. Her tiger was liking it a bit better but still she was cautious of the food. She had switched her to full tiger form again eating the food after careful inspection of each item. As he walked into the room she hunkered low,glaring at him looking about ready to pounce. She was not bound yet by shadows,which was his first mistake,she took this chance to pounce. Lunging towards him,she hoped to pin him to the floor,to maul him. Make him look like something no one would want,to taste his blood,to feel his life drain from his body..

User Image

White Tiger Hybrid

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas