13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
User Image

XXXXArcea RosenbloodXXXX
The sinfully born angel

Arcea listened to what Leon said and nodded. "N..not every race is as they seem." he said timidly as he watched what his master did. It made him curious as he peaked through the wings to stare at the bubble filled tub. It looked so tempting. He hadnt had a bath in so long that he wondered what the water felt on his skin and feathers. But when he suddenly saw Leon infront of him his cheeks flushed deeply as he looked up at the male curiously listening to what he said.

Nodding he folded his wings behind him as he reached timidly to touch the males chest. Stopping for a few minutes here and there since he was nervous about touching the other male. Once his hand touched Leon's chest though he was amazed to see how muscly the other male was. His muscles were obvious to the touch but his skin was also so soft. Arcea was blushing lightly at the contact he made as he ran his fingers across the malees chest before pulling it back instantly when he accidently touched the males top. His cheeks flushed deeply as he sat there looking down at his hands.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Unsealed Prophet

6,315 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image
Dahvi Monroe Victor

All alone, late at night,
When my nightmares come alive.
I start to lose all control,
Tearing at the sheets to save my soul.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Dahvi sat in darkness. A terrible smell whirling around and in his nose. He stare into the darkness trying to make shape of something, anything. But it was doing no good. So, he just sighed and pulled his knees to his chest and put his forehead on them. He slowly closed is eyes. Images began to fill the blackness. The pictures were filled stained with red and tears. The images caused Dahvi's head to shoot up. Tears ran down his cheeks. He leaned back and wiped the tears away. These images had been popping into his mind lately. He couldn't put them to anything. But they always made tears roll out of his eyes and down his cheeks.

Dahvi stare at the thing around his ankle. He never knew what it was. Though he always wondered. He could see it because it was close enough for his eyes to actually focus on. He gently slide his hand over the thing. Thoughts circled in his head. On thought stuck out. How long have I been here? he thought. With it being dark there, it was pretty hard keeping track of time. The next thought that came across was, will I ever get out of here? Dahvie looked around, still not seeing anything.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

I'm falling down to the ground,
Don't understand what's around.
I'm losing my f*cking mind,
Insecurities are eating me alive.
User Image
- -
I'M AT WAR WITH THE WORLD
& THEY TRY TO PULL ME INTO THE DARK
I STRUGGLE TO FIND MY FAITH
AS I'M SLIPPIN' FROM YOUR ARMS.

The horned angel had already stepped into the shop. He saw a few others there, examining whoever they wanted. Lyle had seen types of races he had never even seen or encountered before. It was pretty incredible, actually. He had spotted a male chained to the wall, white hair, black eyes.. He was small too. Or at least, smaller than Lyle that is. Maybe it was because Lyle was standing taller and the other was sitting, making his system slouch, causing his eyes to see the male as smaller. He had ears, too. He was.. A cat? Lyle usually didn't like most animals, cats, he could tolerate. Probably.

"Hm.."

He walked towards the white haired male, he could hear his thoughts faintly in his ears. Getting out of here was only if the angel bought him. "Hello, little one." Lyle said to him. Maybe if the other stood, he wouldn't be so little. But he was small to Lyle, only because he felt he was large. "Let me see your collar. Look up." He had already ordered the white haired neko, as he knelt without placing a knee on the dirty floor. Or at least, Lyle thought it was dirty.

Unsealed Prophet

6,315 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image
Dahvi Monroe Victor

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Dahvi heard foot steps around the room. Which caused his ears to twitch slightly. The only good thing about the room was that it was cold. He heard foot steps coming toward him. His first thought, Please don't hurt me. Please don't hurt me. He curled up, in case a fist was coming for him. After a few seconds, He looked up to see a figure. The figure look as though it was a misshapen person. It had horns coming from the head. The thing stopped short of Dahvi. He didn't answer to the greeting. Dahvi watched the figure knell in front of him.

Dahvi looked up, quickly. He didn't want to cause any trouble or anything to get him in trouble or hurt. While he was looking up, his head spinned. He hadn't had anything living this close to him in a long time. Let alone, anything that looked as this. Dahvi considered asking the thing what he/she was. He didn't know the gender of the thing. He was never good at guessing from voice.But he didn't want to say or ask anything that might cause him pain. So, Dahvi just waited in silence, staring at the ceiling,

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
- -

The slight thoughts were heard the angel's mind. Yes, that was one of his abilities, but he wasn't in control of that ability. In fact, he didn't even know when he could hear them, sometimes the thoughts of anyone else just went unnoticed. Lyle didn't mind though, it gave him an advantage either way. "I wont hurt you, calm down," he told him softly. Lyle wasn't going to say he could hear the other's thoughts though, so the other could assume what he said was just a mere coincidence to his thoughts.

Reaching out for the other's collar to get a good look at it, Lyle looked closely."Sapphire gem, white, blue, and lavender collar.. Seems like what I was looking for." Lyle stated and examined the charms next. This time, he didn't say them out loud. A cage, that kind of stood out for him. He was beginning to be intrigued already. "My name is Lyle, I am a horned angel." He told him first, taking his hand away and moving back to an average distance between the two, still kneeling. "What is your name? And can I assume you're a neko?"

Unsealed Prophet

6,315 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image
Dahvi Monroe Victor

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Feeling a hand brush against his neck, Dahvi tensed up. When the hand was taken away, he relaxed a bit. He looked to the now what he knew was a horned angel."Oh..." he said aloud. That's why he had horns. Dahvi had never been in contact with any other species other that his own and humans. So, he didn't know what to expect from the angel. "Dahvi. Yes. An ice neko." he said answering the questions. He moved his head to were he was looking at the angel's face. The fact that it was a horned angel was amazing to Dahvi. He hadn't even heard of anything like it.

Dahvi wondered what Lyle meant about "What he was looking for." He stare at the male who kneel if front of him. He wondered what was going to do or what he was going to say. Dahvi was still confused on where he was or why he had a collar or anklet on. His head slowed within the spinning but there was still some going on. The spinning was causing a slight head ache. But Dahvi ignored it. So, he just sat there, waiting.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
- -

Lyle instantly noticed him tense up. Was he not used to being touched? Perhaps. Maybe it was because he has been here for a while, or a bad experience, he probably only knows. Lyle took a good look at the charms again, then the collar, and then the others physical appearance just in case the shop tried to rip him off. Nothing really bad in sight. "I see. Dahvi.. Oh, and an ice neko? Good, because I don't like the heat." He told him. Dahvi, it was a foreign name, he's never really heard of it before. Closest he has was David. Usually, Lyle would give nicknames to pretty much anyone. But this time, he wasn't going to.

Lyle then looked into the others black eyes, before parting and shifting to his other knee, since this one was beginning to feel painful. "You do not like it here, correct?" He asked. The answer was probably "yes," Lyle could tell when he heard the faint thoughts earlier. He then touched the neko's ear, another time to check for any insignificant wounds. "Are you willing to get out of here and maybe come home with me?"

Unsealed Prophet

6,315 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image
Dahvi Monroe Victor

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Dahvi nodded to not liking it there. His ear twitched for the contact. Hearing that he could get out of the forsaken mini hell, his heart nearly leaped in his chest. A smile also grew on his face. "Please?" he asked gleefully. He looked at Lyle with a sparkle in his eyes. This was it. He could actually get out. He could see where he had been fir so long. But most importantly he could see the out side. After so long of seeing close to nothing but darkness. Dahvi had almost forgotten what light or the outside looked like. Even though it would look completely different from what he last saw of it. That was for sure.

Dahvi continued to look at the angel. But his mood was completely different of what it was earlier. But then another thought hit him. What was this man going to do after they got out of the place or room. Or what was going to happen to him once they got to his house. The thought almost made his mood change right then and there. But it wasn't enough to change this mood. Anything had to be better then being in that cursed room for another day or any longer.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
- -

At the very corners of his mouth, the horned angel grinned. Oh, there was a part he had left out. He was a dark horned angel. Pretty much a horned demon that was white. But for now, he was going to keep that a secret from the other. It was unnecessary information, anyways. "Hm. . ." He thought for a moment, catching the sparkle in Dahvi's eyes. He was cruel, cruel enough to just walk away. But he wasn't going to, not this time anyways. He took his hand away from the others ear, no sign of anything that could affect him greatly. He had to think about it first. The consequences of taking home a half cat half human, he'd waste a lot of money. Money was just an object nowadays and as long as he did the proper training, he could have this one take care of himself whenever Lyle would be busy.

"Alright. I'll purchase you." Lyle decided finally, standing up, and walking over to the guards. He spoke quietly to the guards, asking them to release him from the cage. The guard was hesitant, but did what their customer had asked them. "I'm going to buy some things first before I take you home." He told him, waiting for the other to come towards him and follow.

Unsealed Prophet

6,315 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image
Dahvi Monroe Victor

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Dahvi watched as the horned angel walk over to the guards and walk back with one. He stare coldly at the guard. After the guard opened the cage door, he walked out slowly. Dahvi wasn't sure what to do. Then Lyle spoke. "Okay," he said, nodding. He looked Lyle over. He wasn't much taller then Dahvi. He then looked around. While turning his head, his ears twitched slightly. Then did that randomly. His best friend used to think that it was funny. Because Dahvi's ears were the only ones to do that, in the entire clan.

Dahvi then looked back to the angel. His left ear still twitching up and down, slightly. He then looked over to the guard and looked him over. It was so strange being out of the cage. He felt so free. Even though he was nowhere close. But at least he was free from the cage and ruthless people who worked around it.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
- -

Lyle looked at him. Dahvi turned out to be only an inch shorter than him, which kind of intimidated him. He felt short now, but he knew he was close to almost six feet. Lyle had also noticed the mean glare towards the guard and the twitchy ears. He didn't say anything about that though. But he wasn't going to let whatever the other did by him, he was feeling a bit alert. Whether Dahvi was going to be obedient or not, Lyle was just going to keep an eye out.

He placed a hand on the neko's shoulder. "I refuse to let you out of my sight," Lyle told him. His wings were getting a bit in the way and so he pushed them back and in a little. Finally, Lyle had led him to the accessories lane. "Leashes.." Lyle snickered. That was cruel, now wasn't it? "What color do you want? Blue.. White.. Maybe even gray." Lyle said. He also found a few other things, like toys and whatnot. "Do you need any special necessities or whatever? You're a cat, right? Do you need cat food or something?"

Unbeatable Noob

6,700 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Ⓕrankenstein Ⓔris Ⓓemoxia

αкα
ℱranky

╔════════════════════════╗

“I wonder if that would make it possible for you to feed from me. I’m not alive you see. I am a necromancer. Born dead. I mean if I’m walking in talking I must have light force. I wonder. I’ve never been in quite a curious situation. It a chance to learn more about myself and you of course. My which I mean to ask what type of creature are you? Seeing as I have told you about myself I would love to hear about you in return. Though, I don’t want to sound like I am being pushy. Oh, there I got rambling again. Oh, also quick weird question…” Franky scratched his head unsure if it would be going to far to ask but, then he thought. Oh well. “Are you warm?” Franky liked the warmth of living things but, it wasn’t a requirement. He had a pet for that id he couldn’t get warmth from another person. Franky kept two pets. A large snake that wandered about his home and a Doberman that knew better then to mess with the snake. The two lived in peace and the family help keep the house clean so it didn’t effect their health. The doberman slept with him at night to keep his temperature from dropping to low especially during the winter. The snake assisted him with his work during the long evenings and sometimes he was just there to keep Franky from dying of boredom.

"It says that your violent but, that's no matter for me. If you get to dangerous, I'll just knock it out of you. So, violence is not a problem. Hmmm.. What's your special power?" Franky could bring back the dead which was always a plus when bringing down monsters that were enraged and he could pull his limbs off and put them back. Which was why he still had a head on his shoulders instead of carrying it around for the rest of his life. 'Thank god for being a necromancer.'

╚════════════════════════╝

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Verin
Slave of __________

Verin tried to listen o the man ramble, but… He just talked so much that it was practically unbearable for the reaper. If he allowed himself to be bought by this man, would he have to stand for this rambling all the time? The only thing of real consequence that was said was, ”Feed from me.” But beyond that, most of the words had flown over his head. He vaguely remembered his time as a grim reaper. If he ever was in charge of someone like this person, he would drain them dead and collect their soul before they could give him a headache. Which was exactly what ‘Franky’ here was doing.

”I’m a reaper…” He wondered how many people passed by him, thinking he was simply human. ”And of course I’m warm. If you need proof, why don't you just check instead of asking these stupid questions.” His eyebrow twitched. What kind of question was that even? Just because he was sort of undead didn’t mean he didn’t have an incorporeal body. ”Why? Are you cold? He said it meaning to be a joke, but now he was really wondering. The guy was born dead, after all. Didn’t that make him sort of a… Zombie? Now he could understand the guy’s initial curiosity when learning he fed on life force.

Verin raised an eyebrow. The guy seemed to be talking himself into actually considering buying him. Struggling to keep any sort of excitement off his face, he
                                              gave him a look before answering. ”Didn’t I just tell you? I feed off life force. Give me the chance and I’ll drain you dry.”

But I wonder… If I were to drain enough, would I get my reaper powers back?
                                              It wasn’t that he particularly wanted them back; there wasn’t anything to go back to in the underworld. Flying and passing through walls on the other hand… Then, of course, there was his near-incapability to die. If Franky did decide to buy him, he’d let the ‘necromancer’ find out on his own.

((OOC;; ... ))

Unbeatable Noob

6,700 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Ⓕrankenstein Ⓔris Ⓓemoxia

αкα
ℱranky

╔════════════════════════╗

“Reaper. A Reaper. Hmmm.. It has been some time since, I’ve heard about them. Your quite a rare find. Not even on a good day is someone every going to have a chance to come around you.” Franky had heard about them from his family. They were one of the few creatures that could kill a Necromancer without having to destroy their brain. Which now that he knew what he ate would explain why they could kill them. This didn’t shake him in the least bit. Franky was one of those people that didn’t worry about it until it happened. “Well, I would hate to put my hand on you and you bite it off or something. I seriously not dumb enough to do something without knowing how the end result might be. Risking limbs are not my thing.” Franky smiled, he was big on keeping all of his original body parts. He didn’t like using others. It felt wrong and made his skin crawl like there were snakes crawling over him. “Actualy, in fact I am. Ice cold. I have a temperature of forty degrees and during the winter lower. I never heat up unless I am under the sun but, it bad for my pale skin and sunburns hurt.” He had tried it once and he had paid for it a whole month while his skin peeled. It was hell and he was never going to go threw it again. “I like warm people.” Franky looked to him and then sighed. He did like showing off his bad points often didn’t he. Franky thought looking at him but, in his eyes it was more like he was pouting. It was cute.

“Your not even going to have a chance. Either the snake, the Doberman, or my walking corpus will get you. Oh, and prey that I don’t have to stop you. I have a bad habit of going overboard.” This was coming from the guy who got electrocuted in the morning just so they could wait him up from his deep coma like sleep. When he said overboard he meant overboard. He wasn’t not trying to die anytime soon and he wasn’t going to a slave be the one to do it. “Now, last question. Do you want to come with me? No, stuck up bad attitude remark either. Just a straight answer please.”

╚════════════════════════╝

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Verin
Slave of __________

Verin smirked as the necromancy commented on his race. Of course he was rare. Actually, he couldn’t even remember the last time a reaper had been exiled from the underworld, and even if they weren’t, they were notoriously difficult to capture, since they normally chose to abandon their corporeal form. It was difficult to capture something with the consistency of smoke and the power to kill you on the spot. If anything they were the gods of death. In fact, wasn’t that what the Japanese referred to them?

The blonde looked at Franky in disgust. The mere thought of biting off his fingers was… Ugh. He was nothing more than a glorified zombie, and that was putting it nicely in his opinion. Getting chunks of dead flesh in his mouth was something he wasn’t exactly keen on doing. Not even the fact that he was cold surprised him though. But he had to wonder… Did a heart still beat inside that undead chest? He would probably find out at some point or another.

It was almost amusing that he thought some snake, dog, and ‘walking corpse’ could bring him down, but he decided to say nothing on the fact. Just let him think that.

When he finally asked the reaper if he’d like to come with him, though, he couldn’t help but pull at his chains. ”Stay here chained and unfed, or get out of here with you who said you’d feed me? I thought I told you not to ask anymore stupid questions… But yes. I’d love to go with you.” For the first time he smiled, but it was not kind in anyway. It was that of a predator, showing his teeth.

((OOC;; ... ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces