Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Quote:

"i know what its like to be a slave" he said tossing her a biscuit
"a harsh life, you want to get out of here?"
She glared at the biscuit and opened her mouth but closed it, she chouldn't talk after she hade the yelliing fit earlier when they moved her. she glared at him and mouth "go find another toy"

"only kids go for toys" he said kicking the cage door. He did kinda fansy her but had no intentions of intermacy with her, neither was he looking for some object to inflict pain on.
her eyes grew big as she kicked the cages she spat at him. arms chained to the cage she had no way of reaching him ro slash him with her claws. her ocean blue eyes watched him carefully. she mouth "fruck you"
Quote:
her eyes grew big as she kicked the cages she spat at him. arms chained to the cage she had no way of reaching him ro slash him with her claws. her ocean blue eyes watched him carefully. she mouth "fruck you"

"you want out or not" he said wiping the spit from his face, returning the action with a scowel.
She was woundering what it was like being a slave out side of the cages, her pinkish cat tail grabbed the bisuict and she stared at it. her cat like eyes went back to normal she glared at him and mouth "fine but it doesn't mean i will bend to you will" she stared down at the cuffs on her hands then at him she kind wounder if it was worth it.
Quote:
She was woundering what it was like being a slave out side of the cages, her pinkish cat tail grabbed the bisuict and she stared at it. her cat like eyes went back to normal she glared at him and mouth "fine but it doesn't mean i will bend to you will" she stared down at the cuffs on her hands then at him she kind wounder if it was worth it.

He undid the locks on the cage and shackles and stroked her cheek.
"follow me to your new home"

(( msn: ogamauk@hotmail.com ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas