Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Is it okay if I don't use brackets until I'm actually accepted in the rp? @_@ I feel like being lazy...and, umh. I wonder how a Hunter would awaken?

And sorry for the random kiss, I had to get rid of that...thing. Ya know? e_e;

((I suppose it's alright. ^^ A hunter would awaken by having a dream in which the Earth reaches out for them to help, or some sort. Brii's involved a forest overcoming a technological wasteland.))
Ah. Thanks for the idea. Yum.
((Hey, back off my idea, mate. xD *clings to it* Precioussss...))
( Mine wasn't like that at all. XD Theo dreamed of drowning, and actually almost did. Which I suppose that could mean that earth was going to overcome humans, one way or another. *Shrug.* It worked. )
((Well, different people. Brii also had a nice clip of 'vanishing' a random guy.. Which pops the question of, what's Theo's power?))
[ Jesus Christ, I leave to watch a movie and life still occurs.. Not that that's a bad thing or anything. ^^ Anyway, B o o, if you want to change Theo into a Crusader, you can.. You might just have to tweek your profile a bit, so it's up to you.

.. You guys are so lively. That's awesome. Sorry I vanished to go watch something... x.o; ]
( I couldn't think of anything original, so I just put water down and how he had to be at least within 50 yards to call water. Blah' blah' blah'. I thought it'd go nicely with him drowning. And since he let himself drown, he was given some sort of water power. Yea'. <.< Not toooo original. )
[ Well, unfortunately I'm going to bed in a few minutes, so any profiles I get later will be checked tomorrow and such... Sorry guys.. ]
( Aw! I was hoping to start RPing tonight. *Sigh.* Alright. Night, Keiranthe. )
((It's all good. XD We are the lively, bored ones who can manage to dreg up conversation out of thin air! Watch us work our magic as you sleep. ^_~ *Hee* Brii's a shadow manip, by the by.. But he can't use his own for beans, no shielding or anything, just holding and attacking and such using someone else's.))
[ Sorry.. I don't want to start till we have some more people... Especially if I'm technically the only Crusader. x.o; Not like we all have to start fighting right away but.. I'm going to wait till we have a few more people. Goodnight everyone. ]
((Oyasuminasai, Kerianthe-san! ^_^ Sleep well!))
Aw. See you.
( Hm. Should we still keep posting on here? If Keiran isn't going to be on to accept PMs, that might get people here and then let him down when they find out Keiran is asleep. XD We'll probably turn it into some twenty pager thread by the time we go to bed, and that'd be nothing but chatting. XD I can imagine it now. Keiran is gonna' wake up and be livid because we keep talking and making lots of pages. )
((Ah, but then the thread wouldn't be lost, right? And... maybe people will see it's amasing longevity and pounce? Or perhaps they'll be like me a shy away from the scary long threads.. Hm. This is a problem.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff