Welcome to Gaia! ::

This chat's dead...but I love ya guys for sticking around all this time. C:

It's been a blast! 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
Thanks for being a part of this. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
See ya guys around.~ 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
<3 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

Tamamo Gucci's Prince

xx 〝 WHERE IS THE ♈HOPE IN A!WORLD SO → COLD?
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ♛ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
with one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start aga xxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start again? more try, can we start again? can we start again?
with one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start aga xxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start again? more try, can we start again? can we start again?
xxxxx❶ : — hitsugaya toshiro ❞ ❷ : — none of your concern. ❞ ❶ : — it doesn't matter. ❞ ❷ : — don't be ridiculous.

User Image
                                                    your ♥ is full of broken ⊰ ↬ dreams
                                                    xx - - hyorinmaru ❝ ⇡ EVERY.THING'S GONE
                                                    xxxxxxx • • • • • • • • • •
                                                    xx - - hyorinmaruxx— THE PAIN » CARRIES ON →
                                                    B U T I A M H E R ExxB U T I A M H E R ExxxxxxxB U T I A M H E R Exx
                                                    B U T I A M H E R ExxB U T I A M H E R ExxxxxxxB U T I A M H E R Exx
                                                    ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ╰ i ∝ am with ( ⒐ you ❜xxxx )
                                                    ███⋮❛ cold as ◟ xxxxice⒈ ⊰prodigy ↪ shiro - chan!HEAVENLY—GUARDIAN ■ ⊹protect her » ♥
                                                    xx - -██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ➸ ❿ ❾ ❽ ❼ ❻
                                                    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                    I WON'T ⊹LEAVE Y★ U I will catch you
                                                    xx -- hyorinmaruxx - - hyorincause you're not alonexxcause you're not alone
                                                    WHEN YOU'RE FINALLY IN MY ARMS
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⒑YOU'LLLOOKATMEANDSEE
                                                    xxxxLO⋮VExxxxxHASxxxxxAxxxxx FACE
                                                    picture from zero-chan.net. edited by me.
                                                    lyrics is not alone by red. layout created by xx - - hyorinmaru, no stealing.

■⋮ action
                                xxxxx████ : —DELINQU❛ ; ENT
                                and why is that surprising? ■ ⋮emotionless stare❛ i don't need medicine for something so small. it'll go away in a few hours. as long as they stay away from me, they won't find out anything about it. ■ ⋮small cough❛ i can hide it from them, no problem. they cna get as angry as they want. ■ ⋮folds his arms❛ doesn't matter to me.

ooc; do eeet. hitsu will be so embarrassed and flustered <3

xxxxx████ : —BE❛ ; G
                                . . . ■ ⋮glances at ; narrowed eyes ; suspicious stare❛ . . . and who the hell are you? how ridiculous. to take someone's life for something small, is something only trash would do.

Anxious Garbage

User Image++Beg★for_ℳℰℛℭɎ ⇉ 春雨 ⇉ 夜兎 ||тʜє sтяɵɴɢєsт ɎѦȾΘ+++++++
+++++++++++++"I'll kill ya~"
Online Offline Away from keyboard Busy Ignoring you

[ Name ] Kamui

[ Speaking from ] His Quarters

[ Mood ] Mildly interested

[ Current company ] Nobody

Shrade-san ●•▪+++
                                                        ------

Kanata-san ●•▪+++
                                                        Like a video game? For a simple game, you seemed pretty freaked~ [/ laughs ]
                                                        Kanata-san, hm? Not sure if it's a pleasure yet, but nice to meet you. ^ ^

⊰prodigy ●•▪+++
                                                        Hmm, that would be the normal response, wouldn't it? How boring~
                                                        You couldn't think of a better insult? Because I could easily just throw back that one person's 'trash' is another person's treasure~ ^ ^

{{ ; u; Off to a bad start already. Oh Kamui, whymustyoubeevil.}}

VIPER ●•▪+++
                                                        Ahh, that makes sense~ ^ ^
                                                        That's too bad, though. It'd be interesting to fight an angel~

User Image_User Image_User Image

Dedicated Player

7,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
maryhadalittlelambitsfleece天羽 翼
maryha██████████████████ ♒ ██████████████████

maryhadalittleI HEAR THE WHISPERS
maryhadalittlelaBREAK THE SILENCE
mary┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ✁ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
maryhadalittleYOUR TASTE ON MY LIPS
maryhadalittlelaYOUR SALTY KISSES
mar▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

maryhaINVENTOR ☆ aquarius ☇___feelthewinterair ⤳ prankster && ⦋ explosions

maryhada█ ▿ sleepy
maryhada█ ▿ inventing, inventing
maryhada█ ▿ Wari is very special~

maryhadalittlelambamaha tsubasa ▸ online
x
x
x

◜wari ⥽

{ ⤨ frowns } That's not a good idea, Wari. You should at least try or else
                          you'll fail! Maybe, I can try and tutor you~! { ⤨ grins } Wow, you really locked
                          yourself up! Nuahaha~! Yeah! The beach! I agree. We just have to convince him
                          to come with us! He'll have to say yes this time! Since, it's summer he can have
                          all the time in the world to cook! Waaaari. You really like to tease me, don't you?
                          Waaaaah. Okay, so I started this mess~! Nuahaha~! Stop that, stop that!
                          { ⤨ headlock and noogies }

⦁⦁⦁dont let me go

◜jojo? ⥽

{ ⤨ bites bottom lip and shudders } No, that's not true. I know that I don't know
                          him, but that doesn't mean I won't help him! He's someone...dear to me so...and I
                          haven't even tried yet! { ⤨ really frustrated } No...that's because he doesn't
                          really talk about it... { ⤨ mutters sadly } Will you just...shut up? I don't care
                          whether you're the white king or whatever, but I want you to bring back Jojo. He
                          doesn't...want to die. { ⤨ clenches fists } You...what did you do to him?
                          I know that...he probably cares about his friends and he won't do anything stupid.
                          I still want to know more about Jojo, so...whatever you say. I'm not going to listen
                          to you! Stop that! Stop saying that! I do care about him and and...it's not my fault!
                          He wanted to be left alone, so I--we thought that it was best... { ⤨ starts to cry }
                          So, bring him back! Or...I'll just beat him out of you! { ⤨ throws an angry punch to
                          the face }

⦁⦁⦁dont let me go

VIC*VIPER

User Image

█████████████▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐█████████

User Image User Image

|Name.
Anoa Aoba «

|Status.
Online. «

|Love Interest.
Uh...heheh... «

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

☼ Room.

|>> (Guess no one else wants to talk.)

Beg★for_ℳℰℛℭɎ

|>> I'm confused about what you're saying, but okay ^^' Uhm....*not sure what to talk about.*

□□□□□□□□□□

❉ Cнσρριʀι C-C-Cσʟᴅρєρѕι ɴєχ // I♩σℓ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬believe in heroes believe in heroes
believe in heroes believe in heroesthe taste that goes first, pepsi nex
believe in heroes believe in heroes believe in heroesthe taste that goes first, pepsi nex

User Image

nittle grapser nittlec u t i e [ ❤♥ ] e s c a p e

// watashi no koori wa choppiri cold

believe in heroes [[ Blue Rose ]]

believe in heroes grasper believe inanata no akuji wa kanzen hold

believe in⊸ ⊸ ⊸ ⊸ ⊸ ⊸ ⊸ ⊸ ⊸

believe in heroes
c u t i e [ ❤♥ ] e s c a p e

believe in heroes [[ Scared Angry ]]

believe in heroes

believe in heroes [[ That's none of your business! ]]

pepsi nex pepsi
↘↘↘Kanataspp,.-*`*--`

But you're not going to. And it's not as bad if someone else is the player. It'll be like watching a scary movie 8I
It's his game. Or at least it was on his computer.
[/never been camping] I don't get what's so fun about sleeping on a cold, hard ground 8I
[/shrugs] You get almost no crime when it rains.
Though I guess it would be easier for me to fight if it was raining.
[/smirks] I'm good enough not to need luck.
You have a garden? [/blink]
....... [/has no time for any of that] Lucky you.
There was a good person ending and a bad person ending [/trying to figure out if you might possibly be a bad guy]

((fff sorry about that. a friend randomly visited and i hadn't seen him in forever even though he lives like 10 minutes away. we ended up talking for 1.5 hours
lol she'd be like: .............you're absolutely right. i just went crazy for a second >_> <_< wink )
Aɡɨτɑτɵ ɵf Łɨfɇ [ ♪ ] MELODIC union → Ęł Ƒiné

N a m e ----╮
xx---╯xShrade Elan
L o c a t i o n ----╮
xx---╯xNeo-DEAVA music room
T h i n k ----╮
xx---╯x
L o v e ----╮
xx---╯xWhomever has the most beautiful melody, of course [/smiles]

User Image

xxKamui

... I never said anything about killing them.
              Oh right. I forgot that you're superman [/chinpalm]
              The vectors are expensive, we only have so many. If they get damaged fighting you, we'd be defenseless.
              Even if you came here, there's no guarantee that you'd be fighting me. There are a pool of pilots to choose from.
              Even if they're really good at acting boring?
              Are they? We haven't had samurai for centuries.

xxOthers

Our luck in Neo-DEAVA seems to be declining.
              I wonder if Lady Luck is playing her tune for others? Or perhaps if she's taking an intermission throughout the worlds?

Life has no meaning if I can't play the melody that is Aquariongo aquarion spada
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Anxious Garbage

User Image++Beg★for_ℳℰℛℭɎ ⇉ 春雨 ⇉ 夜兎 ||тʜє sтяɵɴɢєsт ɎѦȾΘ+++++++
+++++++++++++"I'll kill ya~"
Online Offline Away from keyboard Busy Ignoring you

[ Name ] Kamui

[ Speaking from ] His Quarters

[ Mood ] Mildly interested

[ Current company ] Nobody

Chatroom ●•▪+++
                                                        ...Arara? [/ glances away at something ]
                                                        Unnn...... Abuto's calling me away for something... Just when I was starting to have fun, too~ ^ ^
                                                        Ah well. I have to go now~

user has signed off

{{Bedtime, sorry. ; u;}}

User Image_User Image_User Image

Liberal Informer

mochi-desu

User Imageccc ♚. ( × THE ⊹DANCING »WIND ;
          - incorrigible ceeTHEY XBELIEVEDXINXTHEXLIGHTXTHEYXSAWXINXTHEIRXDREAMS
          - incorrigible ce▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
          cee* ██ ♛ ↑scarlet ⊹sight! // 「 ★emperor: »time ` ..& ( ×chained ◦by —♚ ;vengeance?
          - incorrigible cee
          ceece»▤ kurapika. wexcc»▤ ..fine.
          - incorrigible cee
          ceece»▤ that would be a hindrance to my goal.
          - incorrigible cee
          - inco★★cee★★cee★★cee★★cee★★cee★★cee★★cee★★cee★★cee★★cee★★cee★★

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Do I look like the type to care about something like that? Then, you have no right to say whether my
          comments are nice or not, since they apply you. Hmph, you make it sound like I wanted to offend you that bad.
          It does, actually. It's a bother to listen to people who complaing about the same thing always. Try listen to it sometime.
          I don't care about you, though. It's just hard to not notice you when you're so bold most of the time.
          Because clearly, some people don't enjoy your bothering. What do you take me as-- a masochist?
          Hopefully that person you bother comes around soon; I hate being the 'go-to' if someone isn't there.
          ....! / avoids eye-contact, slightlyembarrassedlol. ; Th-That's, very sadistic of you. ;; No, actually.
          Huh, well that's natural. I tend to read people well, but like I said - you're not as easy as some others.
          L-Like I said, I'm not going to fight you-- A-And will you stop trying to invade my space! / practically pink nowlol. ;
          Hmph, of course not. Friendship is nothing but a hindrance to me, as much as the people whom I consider
          friends are somewhat calming to be around.. However, that changes nothing. / phone beeps, doesn't answer it. ;
          Somewhat, yes. / just.. stares at ice. ; How did you..? Did you use Nen, or something of that source?
          .. Even if I said no, I think you would still demonstrate. / THATMEANSYES. ;
          - incorrigible cee - incor❜ ▬▬ × judal ★

nerrrherrr

Dedicated Player

7,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
BLACK sun ▪▪ icemagi ▅&* magical carpet ☈ playtime◞◣forgets uselessness
mary██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mary██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
maryhada∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

maryhadalittlelaonlinemaryhadaoffline

maryhadaEVERYTHING IS SO DARK
maryhadalit&& I KNOW THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG
maryhad⊱----------------------------------------------------------⊰
maryhadaBUT I CAN'T TURN THE LIGHT ON
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
maryhadsave yourself save yourself save yourself save yourself save yourself save yourself

mary███ judalmary███ taking a ride in the air

maryhadali███ relaxedmary███ Heheh, seriously?

No, not at all. You look like the type who doesn't seem to enjoy anything
        in life. Not that I care. ☀__dark smirk Hm. I was only teasing. Don't take anything
        I say seriously or you might end up embarrassing yourself. No thanks. I would get bored
        listening to other people complain. It'll just make me want to kill them more. Hehe. I stand
        out more than most, don't I? I don't usually make an effort. ☀__grins You're just fun
        and amusing to tease. I don't think you look like a masochist and even if you were, you
        would have me fooled. And I know people don't enjoy it. That's the best part. Are you already
        trying to push me away? How sad? And I was just enjoying my time here. I'll be even more
        surprised if the stupid king ever shows up. I'll probably end up leaving you alone, for once.
        What? ☀__rests chin in hand You're not a replacement, Kurapika~ I do enjoy
        bothering you~ Don't be jealous, okay? I like to think myself as a sadist. Thank you. It's better
        to be unpredictable than being predictable. Ha? Are you stuttering all of a sudden?
        ☀__laughs loudly That's too cute~! I even made you change colors! That's news to me.
        I even assumed that you aren't the type to blush so easily. I see, I see. Either you want friends
        or you don't. Personally, I don't have many to call my friends. ☀__shrugs What's that
        annoying beeping sound? Nen? What's that? This is the power from my metal vessel
        ☀__waves his wand around And I can also do this~! ☀__lol pins him to the wall
        What do you think of my demonstration?

maryhad❛ KURA ☾ PIKA ❜

╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍

Sparkly Gekko

7,475 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100
tab: tab tab tab tab All winter we got carried away
tab tab tab tab tab tab ██████████████ tab ██████████████ tab ██████████████

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Class to death ▉ : sm⇣ling and carefree ❝ second man ❞ ↺ ⋮ Did something horrible?

███ON.LINE

User Image

So tab come tab over tab just tab be tab patient tab and tab don't tab worry
                      tab tab tab tab All summer we just hurried
                      So tab come tab over tab , tab just tab be tab patient tab and tab don't tab worry

tab tab tab tab ▀ Naoya

tab tab tab tab ▀ a little freaked out

tab tab tab tab ▀ uh.... huh? W-wait no it's nothing... uh, no one

I don't want to follow death and all of his friends

tab tab █████████████████████████████████████████████

I've tried, but I never understand any of it at all! I don't even understand how I'm even in highschool. Huh? would you?★::basically glomps) if you could make this stuff make sense I would love you even more than I do.
                                  Well, that was before the accidents and stuff so I kinda didn't have a choice for a while there.
                                  ★::takes tsubasa's hand and doesn't say anything for a moment)....yeah, and this time We'll catch squid or even octopus for him to cook.★::smiles and looks at the sky)
                                  Huh? well it's payback for you teasing me. ★::wiggles one finger then kisses him on the nose) so as punishment I teas you back.
                                  Yeah, and I'll finish it ★::cocky grin still tickling him before being pulled into a headlock then just starts poking at his sides)
                                  HELP, the tiger's got me! Tsubasa-nyan has gone wild

██████ -TSUBASA- ██████

I'll defend him even if you kill me, I barged into his life even though he told me I would die.★::defiant glare) He said that he couldn't protect me. I'm scared of death... I'm nothing but a coward. But I accepted that, so say all you want. torture me, But I'll always be there for Kujo. Even if he is dead, I promised I would always remember him, so he'll live forever. Something like that anyway...
                                  ★::smiles as if nothing is wrong)come on, if you've been through Kujo's memories then you would know what I'm like.
                                  ★::looks up) Wait, if he's dead then how come you say it like that? you say it like he's still there.....★::holds his hands up) I give none of this makes any sense to me!
                                  No, I wouldn't kill you. I couldn't do that again and.... it would make tsubasa sad. I don't know what I'm going to do, but I somehow ---★::actually shaking really bad as he says this but continues to smile)Kujo will be back.
                                  ★::folds his arms)...you like games right?
                                  ....b*****d, humans are humans, not trash or things that can be stepped on. One of these days someone will make you regret it.
                                  ★::rubs the back of his head) yeah, I think that there were a lot of people who wanted him around....
                                  ★:: a bit disheartened)... I could never beat you. But.... I won't give up on Jojo either.
                                  ★::freezes and just stares at him)... ...I ... ...I do like him, but I have tsubasa and I promised that I wouldn't get close to him. After the camping trip.... I didn't want any of us to get hurt, so I kept tsubasa away from Kujo as best I could. Maybe it was because I was a coward and... was afraid of him ★::begins rubbing at his eyes trying to hold back his feelings;;honestly does believe it's his fault) In the end, I really was afraid of him. And he wouldn't be... if I had just kept my mouth shut, and Tsubasa wouldn't be in danger either.
                                  ★::gasps as the blade touches his neck)...please, if nothing else..... leave Tsubasa alone... I'll do anything just leave Tsubasa alone.

██████ -KUJO- ██████

- - x r u r o u n i

Sparkly Gekko

7,475 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100
ONLYnatural::❝cry baby❞ Pisces DELINQUANT-KUN?█narcolepsy
tab tab ░░░░░░░░░ tab ░░░░░░░░░░░
            ON. line!!
            User Image tab ██████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████
                            So show me your face that is always crying. show me proudly
                            ▐:「Kanata nanami」
                            ▐:「nothing」
                            ▐:「E-EHH? that's none of your business.」
                            Myx chestx is xa x flutterx but x thisx kind x of x feelingx thatx is x so x nostalgic,x whatx do x you x callx it?

█: BR

::doesn't do well with scary movies at all)...ah, well fine. I guess that'd be alright then...that is if I don't fall asleep during it.
                            ★::shrugs)I never got a chance to do actual camping. I wasn't allowed outside much as a kid so I'd be there during the day then they would take me home.
                            ....ah, yeah why is that?
                            eh? why would it be easier for you to fight in the rain? are you a water powered super hero. ★::glowing like a little kid)
                            eh, yeah but having a little bit of luck always helps, so good luck anyway!
                            huh, No, it's the school gardens. I don't have much of a green thumb.
                            ....eh? Don't you get to do things like that?★::rubs the back of his head)Don't heroes get days off?
                            ahh, well I got the ending where it just looped back. It was kind of irritating, is that the good person ending? I guess in a game like that I would prefer the good guy ending.... those poor campers....
                            ★::rubs his eyes and yawns)aww man, I'm falling asleep. I'll chat with you Later BR.

ooc::That's fine I had to poof too, and now I should be heading for bed lD so I'll just say his narcolepsy kicked in and he's asleep now or something.
                            ...and he'd probably believe her xD
                            sometimes he can have some serious kotetsu moments ~

❉ Cнσρριʀι C-C-Cσʟᴅρєρѕι ɴєχ // I♩σℓ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬believe in heroes believe in heroes
believe in heroes believe in heroesthe taste that goes first, pepsi nex
believe in heroes believe in heroes believe in heroesthe taste that goes first, pepsi nex

User Image

nittle grapser nittlec u t i e [ ❤♥ ] e s c a p e

believe in heroes [[ Blue Rose ]]

believe in heroes

believe in heroes [[ Scared Angry ]]

believe in heroes

believe in heroes [[ That's none of your business! ]]

pepsi nex pepsi
↘↘↘Kanataspp,.-*`*--`

By falling asleep, do you mean passing out from fright? 8I
Because you have paranoid parents?
[/shrugs] Criminals are humans too. No one likes to be out when it's raining.
Oh. I didn't tell you yet? [/usually lets people know her powers right away]
[/holds out hand and creates a rose made out of ice from] Ice powers. That's why I said the thing about the snow day.
[/blinks and stares at your reaction] Wipe your drool, kid, before I have to go buy you a bib.
If it gets too dangerous, I always have the other Heroes to watch my back. But thanks, I guess.
...Do they grow vegetables for lunch? [/foreign concept to her because she city schools don't have things like that]
Maybe some of the other Heroes do. But I have school, make up work from school when I skip, Hero training. I'm also a singer, so I have to practice singing and dancing, perform concerts, do publicity stunts. And that's all on top of Hero work.
[/still behind on her work from that one week where she was chained; will have her revenge when she finds out who's responsible]
That's the good ending. Though I guess it's not a very "good" one if you keep getting amnesia and keep having to loop back...
[/twitch] It's "Blue Rose," not "BR."

((kk nighty!
lol as long as he doesn't spill soda on her stuff and give her tacky replacements 8I
does kanata have a spunky sidekick? = w= ))

Tamamo Gucci's Prince

User Image

⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮
                                                    xx - -ENEMY. ♛
                                                    MY FAMILIAR FRIEND

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    XX - - HYORINMARU( my beginning and my end 〉
                                                    █████████████████████ ◞ Broken truth, whispering liesxx██████████████████████
                                                    xx - - hyorin● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
                                                    xx - - hyoAND IT HURTS AGAIN

xx - -♕ ┆ ⊹ kujo shinxx - - hyorinmaru♕ ┆ ⊹ mood
                                                    ♕ ┆ ⊹ actionxx - - hyorinmaru♕ ┆ ⊹ can i just die now?
                                                    ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ xx - -▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
                                                    EMPTINESS IS SO REAL

════════════xx - - h══╗
                                                    REPLACE THIS FEAR INSIDE
                                                    xx - - hyotake this nothingness from me

xx - - hyorinmaruxx - -hyorinmaruxx - - hyI WANT TO FIGHT ; I WANT TO SHINE
                                                    xx - - hyorinmaruxx - -hyorinmaruxx - - hyI WANT TO RISE ; I WANT TO WIN
                                                    lyrics from fight inside by red
                                                    picture and layout is edited by me. picture is from the manga.
                                                    please do not steal.

xx▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ( HUMAN ◟ PAWN ; »!
xx - - hyorinmaruxx⊹ then ˞ I'll go » die ◞xx × 》n - negative ❜____white° 」⋮ ⇡king * ♛ → ■ future seeing — ╰ x - ray eyes ( two sides ) ┆ .haunting ◞ pastCHARCOAL GRILL ?
x▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
                            User Image
                                                              smirks ; looks amused as he listens to him❛ you are a foolish human if you knew the result of making contact with him but you took it you lightly and look at the result. ■ ⋮hollow laugh ; unaffected by the glare❛ so even you're aware of how much of a coward you are! this just gets better and better. . . oh? how noble to keep your word. ■ ⋮twisted smile ; places the tip of his knife on naoya's chest❛ i'll be sure to tell him after i kill you. it'll only make him grief more don't you think? of course. i know every single things about him; though his memory and heart disgusts me. ■ ⋮scowls ; breaks the knife in his hands❛ instead of using his ability to rule over all his pawns, he hid them and acted inferior to human scums. he's still alive. . . ■ ⋮smirks❛ but he might as well dead. but it doesn't matter. he'll die once i take over him. you're going to sacrifice the world for one human? ■ ⋮twisted laugh❛ you just keep entertaining me more and more! heh, you can wish all you want. he's not coming back. ■ ⋮twsited smile❛ playing me is the least my pawns can do for me don't you think? they're nothing but weaklings sho need a ruler to control them. and that kujo sito is not going to be the ruler. it'll be me. ■ ⋮cocky smile❛ i very much doubt that. all of them wanted him.and not one could save him? pathetic. you all claim to care but you don't really care do you? heh. you really are an amusing pawn. ■ ⋮dark smirk❛ so you love what you fear? heh. he knew you feared him even when you claimed you didn't. he might look like a fool but he understood many things. keeping his distance and running away from his emotions. . . in the end, it was you who caused him the most pain by fearing him and leaving. ■ ⋮smirk widens❛ that other human's feelings were more pure than yours. if you hadn't separated them, then kujo shin would still be here. in the end, it really looks like it is your fault, pawn. i'll spare him if you cry. it brings me great pleasure to see pawns like you weep and beg. ■ ⋮presses the blade closer ; psycho smile

xx▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ( ANOTHER ◟ PAWN ; »!
x▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
                            User Image
                                                              and how do you know its not true? ■ ⋮amused smirk ; mocking tone❛ because you believe in him? your help is pointless and useless. you're wasting your own time, pawn. oh? dear to him? what's the point of saying this now? ■ ⋮twisted smile❛ you should have told him when he was still alive. now you can regret it for the rest of your life. its your fault for not asking don't you think? what did you say? ■ ⋮gaze darkens ; points a knife to him ❛ don't get cocky pawn. you are inferior to me, the white king - never forget that. i can't bring kujo shin even if i wanted to. he's already so far gone; nothing can reach him. there is nothing more he desires than death. his thoughts are always filled with ways to die. that pawn is begging me to save you and despairing about how he couldn't save kujo shin. ■ ⋮amused smirk❛ such an essy human to manipulate. its because he wishes to protect and because he cannot that he's in despair. you should have learned about him when you had the chance. now regret it for the rest of your life pawn. some caring you did if you didn't even check on him. he could have been murdered and you wouldn't even know. ■ ⋮twisted smile❛ and that decision led to his demise. its all your fault human. leaving such a vulnurable heart alone. . . you are a fool aren't you? ■ ⋮sadistic laugh❛ you're crying! you actually cried! how entertaining this all is! ■ ⋮dodges before he even punches ; grabs his head ; raises knife❛ i'll kill you to spare you the pai-- ■ ⋮eyes widens ; drops the knife and takes a step back❛ b*****d! don't you. . . ■ ⋮falls on his knees ; covers his face ; his eye glows brighter and brighter❛ . . . ■ ⋮a huge blast of wind escapes from him ; the flame in his eye dies out ; silent for a moment❛ . . . ■ ⋮stands up ; calmly walks over and picks his eyepatch up ; wears it on and looks at tsubasa❛ . . . yo. ■ ⋮usual indifferent face ; waves❛ have you seen my charcoal grill?

Sparkly Gekko

7,475 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100
ONLYnatural::❝cry baby❞ Pisces DELINQUANT-KUN?█narcolepsy
tab tab ░░░░░░░░░ tab ░░░░░░░░░░░
            ON. line!!
            User Image tab ██████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████
                            So show me your face that is always crying. show me proudly
                            ▐:「Kanata nanami」
                            ▐:「nothing」
                            ▐:「E-EHH? that's none of your business.」
                            Myx chestx is xa x flutterx but x thisx kind x of x feelingx thatx is x so x nostalgic,x whatx do x you x callx it?

█: BR

No, I mean fall asleep fall asleep. I can fall asleep any time or anywhere ::laughs like it's something normal)
                            Eh, it's nothing like that really.
                            ::yawns)--

user has been disconnected

ooc::He'd probably get something tacky at first, see that she's unhappy with it... say it's a joke then buy her something unnecessarily expensive as a replacement.
                            ...no, but he does have a dude that he's constantly bickering with that is also his best friend and an import to his little friends group

Sparkly Gekko

7,475 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100
tab: tab tab tab tab All winter we got carried away
tab tab tab tab tab tab ██████████████ tab ██████████████ tab ██████████████

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Class to death ▉ : sm⇣ling and carefree ❝ second man ❞ ↺ ⋮ Did something horrible?

███ON.LINE

User Image

tab tab tab tab All summer we just hurried
                      So tab come tab over tab , tab just tab be tab patient tab and tab don't tab worry

tab tab tab tab ▀ Naoya

tab tab tab tab ▀ a little freaked out

tab tab tab tab ▀ uh.... huh? W-wait no it's nothing... uh, no one

I don't want to follow death and all of his friends

tab tab █████████████████████████████████████████████

I've tried, but I never understand any of it at all! I don't even understand how I'm even in highschool. Huh? would you?★::basically glomps) if you could make this stuff make sense I would love you even more than I do.
                                  Well, that was before the accidents and stuff so I kinda didn't have a choice for a while there.
                                  ★::takes tsubasa's hand and doesn't say anything for a moment)....yeah, and this time We'll catch squid or even octopus for him to cook.★::smiles and looks at the sky)
                                  Huh? well it's payback for you teasing me. ★::wiggles one finger then kisses him on the nose) so as punishment I teas you back.
                                  Yeah, and I'll finish it ★::cocky grin still tickling him before being pulled into a headlock then just starts poking at his sides)
                                  HELP, the tiger's got me! Tsubasa-nyan has gone wild

██████ -TSUBASA- ██████

Huh? it would have been bad if I just left him there too! and I'm glad I did, I got to know him even if he can be a bit of a downer I'd rather spend time with him than most anyone else. Eh, don't mock me, I'm not bearing my soul just so you can hear it b*****d, I was hoping that maybe he could hear it and let me apologize for being a dumbass the entire time. ★::puts a bit of pressure where he was cut)... see that's the thing, I would be mortified if he was sad because something happened to me, if I could see him smile again like he did at the beach that's fine but him being upset because something happened to me is something I don't want. Tsubasa would cry to, and I promised him I wouldn't go anywhere....
                                  Hey, I'm a man of my word, it isn't for your entertainment.
                                  Maybe you just need something to boost that heart of yours. ::takes a step back) I mean every one has a heart, even creepy guys like you right? What am I saying, it sounds so stupid ::brings a hand to his face) Huh? that's because it's all about the group and not the individual right? that's how humans survive.
                                  Well, if he's still there then there's the chance he'll come back, I just have to wait for that chance to see him again. I-I never said that! ::clenches fist)I'm too much of a coward to sacrifice anything. Now that I think about it, I couldn't do anything to anyone that would be like stepping on my best friend. Oi, Kujo, I know you're still there so listen up! If you don't show this guy up, I'll personally kick your a**.
                                  No, see that's the thing, Kujo is something like a cockroach. No matter how many times you squish him he'll be back. He cares too much not to.
                                  ... look I don't care about any of that ruler whatever, each time you talk about it it doesn't make sense to me. All I care about is that you don't die, even if you're a creepy b*****d. You're still a part of Kujo.
                                  ... I bet if they knew how, they would! unless saving him ended up badly, but 'saving' can't ever be a bad thing for anyone?
                                  ... I care a lot about what happens to him, losing him scares me more than you do.
                                  ....hnng, you make me sound like some sort of masochist, that's not what I meant at all!
                                  ::looks down)I know, I'm stupid but I'm not always dense. I wish he would have opened up a little more.
                                  ...I::eyes widen//knows this is true)... But I... I meant to check on him the other day but I got cold feet.... I don't know what's wrong with me.
                                  ::sinks down honestly believes this as well) It was a mistake... I... I won't do it again... I...
                                  ..but that means that he cares about tsubasa, so I doubt he'll let you harm him anyway.::relaxes a moment before starting to really panic grabs the arm with the knife)H-hey, back off. I Can't cry, and I won't cry for someone like you.

██████ -KUJO- ██████

- - x r u r o u n i

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas