User Image++Beg★for_ℳℰℛℭɎ ⇉ 春雨 ⇉ 夜兎 ||тʜє sтяɵɴɢєsт ɎѦȾΘ+++++++
+++++++++++++"I'll kill ya~"
Online Offline Away from keyboard Busy Ignoring you

[ Name ] Kamui

[ Speaking from ] His Quarters

[ Mood ] Mildly interested

[ Current company ] Nobody

Shrade-san ●•▪+++
                                                        Well yes, but you haven't told me what world you're from~ ^ ^ There are a lot out there I haven't been to yet, after all~
                                                        Hmmm~ Well, then maybe you can fight me and add one more fight to your roster~
                                                        A giant robot, hmm? sounds like something from power rangers o.O I wanna fight a giant robot~ All by myself~ ^ ^
                                                        Hahahaha, no. Did I sound like I cared at all? I prefer the battlefield over a family. ^ ^
                                                        [/ laughs; cowlick wiggle ] That it isn't~ You're an interesting person, Element-san~
                                                        It's so amusing when you visit a planet the amanto haven't invaded yet, and everyone thinks aliens don't exist~ [/ laughs again ]

❝cry baby❞ ●•▪+++
                                                        Arara, sounds like somebody's having some sort of troubles~ ^ ^
                                                        Well, hello. I'm online, though that's obvious, isn't it~?

User Image_User Image_User Image

Dedicated Player

7,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
BLACK sun ▪▪ icemagi ▅&* magical carpet ☈ playtime◞◣forgets uselessness
mary██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mary██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
maryhada∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

maryhadalittlelaonlinemaryhadaoffline

maryhadaEVERYTHING IS SO DARK
maryhadalit&& I KNOW THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG
maryhad⊱----------------------------------------------------------⊰
maryhadaBUT I CAN'T TURN THE LIGHT ON
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
maryhadsave yourself save yourself save yourself save yourself save yourself save yourself

mary███ judalmary███ taking a ride in the air

maryhadali███ relaxedmary███ Heheh, seriously?

Hey. Now, that's not very nice. Still, it takes more than that to offend me.
        Nice try though, Kurapika~ I don't see how it matters though. Is my complaining really
        that annoying to you? Hm, that sucks to be you. ☀__shrugs How about you stop
        caring so much about me? Why not? I like to bother a variety of people. The usual guy
        I usually bother...well, he's not around at the moment. ☀__sad face You might have
        one of those faces that looks good when you're in pain. Does that clarify everything?
        ☀__creeper smile Really? You seen right through me, Kurapika. And I can tell
        whether or not I improved by being able to challenge a strong opponent. If you say it
        like that, it makes me want to fight you even more. ☀__floats closer to face, lol
        Very confident, indeed. Yeah, yeah. Then, you're the type that doesn't want to get involve
        with others? Is that right? Friendship and all that are just stupid anyways. They'll only drag
        you down. So, I agree with you~ Oooh, you must have worked really hard to pass this
        hunter exam. Heheh. I'm glad you said that. I'm going to take it as a sheer compliment
        ☀__grins Eh? Now, we're talking~! ☀__floats into the air and points his wand
        toward the sky, thus making a bunch of pillars of ice
        Want to see what I'm going to
        do next? You did asked for it~

maryhad❛ KURA ☾ PIKA ❜

╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍
❉ Cнσρριʀι C-C-Cσʟᴅρєρѕι ɴєχ // I♩σℓ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬believe in heroes believe in heroes
believe in heroes believe in heroesthe taste that goes first, pepsi nex
believe in heroes believe in heroes believe in heroesthe taste that goes first, pepsi nex

User Image

nittle grapser nittlec u t i e [ ❤♥ ] e s c a p e

// watashi no koori wa choppiri cold

believe in heroes [[ Blue Rose ]]

believe in heroes grasper believe inanata no akuji wa kanzen hold

believe in⊸ ⊸ ⊸ ⊸ ⊸ ⊸ ⊸ ⊸ ⊸

believe in heroes
c u t i e [ ❤♥ ] e s c a p e

believe in heroes [[ Scared Angry ]]

believe in heroes

believe in heroes [[ That's none of your business! ]]

pepsi nex pepsi
↘↘↘Anyonespp,.-*`*--`

[/about ready to throw the computer through the window]
WHY IS THERE A SEQUEL TO THIS GAME?!
...Maybe I'll just ask to watch him play it. Would that be weird?
But /he's/ weird, so it should be fine =_=
Aɡɨτɑτɵ ɵf Łɨfɇ [ ♪ ] MELODIC union → Ęł Ƒiné

N a m e ----╮
xx---╯xShrade Elan
L o c a t i o n ----╮
xx---╯xNeo-DEAVA music room
T h i n k ----╮
xx---╯x
L o v e ----╮
xx---╯xWhomever has the most beautiful melody, of course [/smiles]

User Image

xxKamui

If I tell you, you might come to kidnap our girls [/smile]
              Do you have a giant robot? [/arches brow]
              It would be three on one and we'd have a giant robot. The staff wouldn't permit it.
              Especially since there would be no reason to risk my life.
              [/shrugs] Family life is a battlefield.
              I'm not all too concerned about being interesting. I just want to pilot Aquarion, even at the cost of my life.
              Ignorance is bliss. But do you just troll the entire planet?

xxOthers

Our luck in Neo-DEAVA seems to be declining.
              I wonder if Lady Luck is playing her tune for others? Or perhaps if she's taking an intermission throughout the worlds?

Life has no meaning if I can't play the melody that is Aquariongo aquarion spada
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Sparkly Gekko

7,475 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100
ONLYnatural::❝cry baby❞ Pisces DELINQUANT-KUN?█narcolepsy
tab tab ░░░░░░░░░ tab ░░░░░░░░░░░
            ON. line!!
            User Image tab ██████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████
                            So show me your face that is always crying. show me proudly
                            ▐:「Kanata nanami」
                            ▐:「nothing」
                            ▐:「E-EHH? that's none of your business.」
                            Myx chestx is xa x flutterx but x thisx kind x of x feelingx thatx is x so x nostalgic,x whatx do x you x callx it?

█: тʜє sтяɵɴɢєsт

Hah? no way, I'm not having any troubles::folds his arms defiantly)
                            yeah, hey... so who are you anyway?

█: BR

Heh? which game are you talking about?::furrows his brow) wait, you're saying there's a second game... aww, what kind of twisted idiot comes up with these things anyway.
                            Tch, well I'm not playing anymore of these games I have more important things to worry about...
                            ::just another way to say it scared him SHITLESS)

Tamamo Gucci's Prince

xx 〝 WHERE IS THE ♈HOPE IN A!WORLD SO → COLD?
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ♛ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
with one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start aga xxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start again? more try, can we start again? can we start again?
with one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start aga xxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start again? with one more try, can we start again? more try, can we start again? can we start again?
xxxxx❶ : — hitsugaya toshiro ❞ ❷ : — none of your concern. ❞ ❶ : — it doesn't matter. ❞ ❷ : — don't be ridiculous.

User Image
                                                    your ♥ is full of broken ⊰ ↬ dreams
                                                    xx - - hyorinmaru ❝ ⇡ EVERY.THING'S GONE
                                                    xxxxxxx • • • • • • • • • •
                                                    xx - - hyorinmaruxx— THE PAIN » CARRIES ON →
                                                    B U T I A M H E R ExxB U T I A M H E R ExxxxxxxB U T I A M H E R Exx
                                                    B U T I A M H E R ExxB U T I A M H E R ExxxxxxxB U T I A M H E R Exx
                                                    ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ╰ i ∝ am with ( ⒐ you ❜xxxx )
                                                    ███⋮❛ cold as ◟ xxxxice⒈ ⊰prodigy ↪ shiro - chan!HEAVENLY—GUARDIAN ■ ⊹protect her » ♥
                                                    xx - -██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ➸ ❿ ❾ ❽ ❼ ❻
                                                    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                    I WON'T ⊹LEAVE Y★ U I will catch you
                                                    xx -- hyorinmaruxx - - hyorincause you're not alonexxcause you're not alone
                                                    WHEN YOU'RE FINALLY IN MY ARMS
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⒑YOU'LLLOOKATMEANDSEE
                                                    xxxxLO⋮VExxxxxHASxxxxxAxxxxx FACE
                                                    picture from zero-chan.net. edited by me.
                                                    lyrics is not alone by red. layout created by xx - - hyorinmaru, no stealing.

■⋮ action
                                xxxxx████ : —CH❛ ; AT
                                ■ ⋮coughs ; annoyed look❛ . . . its been so long since i got sick. it must be the hot weather doing this. . . ■ ⋮coughs again ; narrows eyes❛ as long as nobody knows about this. . . otherwise they'll all bother me and won't let me finish my work. . .
believe in heroes believe in heroes believe in heroesthe taste that goes first, pepsi nex

User Image

believe in heroes

believe in heroes

pepsi nex pepsi
↘↘↘Kanataspp,.-*`*--`

[/mumblemumble] There's a sequel to the Exmortis game.
Well they're motivated because idiots like us play them! [/lies face down on desk and doesn't move]
More important things? Like what? And what about what happens? [/frowns]
How can you just leave a game unfinished?

((lol, it sounds like he's calling her "br" like the sound you make when you're cold. puns 8I ))

Sparkly Gekko

7,475 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100
            ON. line!!
                            Myx chestx is xa x flutterx but x thisx kind x of x feelingx thatx is x so x nostalgic,x whatx do x you x callx it?

Yeah really, It's nothing I can't handle!::nods)
                            It's just a stupid game
                            Yeah, nice to meet you. I'm Kanta... Nanami, kanata.

What? of course not, if I'm going to have anything to do with that game I'll play it myself..... why do you know someone else who plays it? Oh, that origami guy... well I guess that would be fine...
                            Eh? I was talking about camp fire stories. I've only been camping once though.
                            ...Heh? what do more criminals come out just because it's warmer? what's up with that? eh...
                            well good luck catching the bad guys.::NEVER going to admit how in awe with the super hero thing he is)
                            Eh? you can do that? hmm, well snow would be fine but it wouldn't be to good for the gardens I don't think.
                            Eh? just well a lot of things....Like hang with my friends and study and stuff::mostly sleep but he won't talk about that)
                            eh? there's more than one ending??
                            ooc:: he'd probably be like : I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOUR NAME WAS BLUE ROSE!
                            then remember the whole secret identity thing lD and then be all: oh, never mind.. but wait your name is actually karina?

█:prodigy

Woaw, you got a cold? did you take something for that...
                            Hey, don't be stupid, people are going to find out sooner or later.::shoves his hands in his pockets and looks at his feet) and then they'll get mad when you don't tell anyone.

ooc:: you know, I should bring izaya on just for this. He's going to laugh at him and then take care of him... while laughing

Anxious Garbage

User Image++Beg★for_ℳℰℛℭɎ ⇉ 春雨 ⇉ 夜兎 ||тʜє sтяɵɴɢєsт ɎѦȾΘ+++++++
+++++++++++++"I'll kill ya~"
Online Offline Away from keyboard Busy Ignoring you

[ Name ] Kamui

[ Speaking from ] His Quarters

[ Mood ] Mildly interested

[ Current company ] Nobody

Shrade-san ●•▪+++
                                                        [/ laughs ] It goes against my usual policy to kill women; after all, they might have strong children some day~
                                                        A giant robot? I don't need a giant robot. ^ ^ Me versus three and a giant machine is a much more balanced fight than I usually get to enjoy~
                                                        Oh? So if I gave you a reason, would you?
                                                        Not a battlefield I want to deal with, that's for sure.
                                                        Hahah, well, it's usually the ones who try not to be interesting that are the most intriguing~ ^ ^
                                                        The entire planet? No, not usually. ^ ^ I do with I was around during the invasion of earth, though: samurai are such amazing people!

❝cry baby❞ ●•▪+++
                                                        Oh really? ^ ^ Well, whatever you say~
                                                        Me? My name's Kamui. And yours?

⊰prodigy ●•▪+++
                                                        Arara, that's a good move, to keep a weak state hidden.
                                                        I would never anybody see me sick~ And if they did, I'd kill 'em. ^ ^

User Image_User Image_User Image

User Image

believe in heroes

believe in heroes

pepsi nex pepsi
↘↘↘Kanataspp,.-*`*--`

...Would you be okay watching someone play it?
Maybe Origami will play it for us >_> <_<
Scary stories huh? I haven't been to a sleepover in forever.
I was going to hang out with my friends this weekend, but the criminals were busy this weekend. Wonder if it's because it's getting warmer =_=
What if I were to make it a snow day tomorrow >_> <_<
What do you do outside anyway? You don't look like the fishing or camping type to me 8I
[/still curious about the sequel games]
...Which ending did you pick?

((lol what if br gets so frustrated she's like: MY NAME IS KARINA, YOU JERK D< ))
                  xxxxxxx◜ ↗ jumping HIGH ◆ (k.iss»&go' ▬ single*sym:phony↷ ● ◟dream↪ stroll
                  █████ we're running to the rhythm
                  werunaswerunthenight
                  User Image
                  xxxxxxxxxxxi am leaving, this is starting to feel like it's right before my eyes and I can taste it, it's my beginning and i can tell what you want
                  xxxxTHIS WON'T STOP ) 'TIL I SAY SO!
                  xxxxxxxxxx███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                  xxxxxxxxxx.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxi usee, but call me yu! xxxxx g - geez, he's so dirty!! xxxxx hah, he knows! ♥

sighs ...Fiiine... jabs index finger in his chest But I swear, if anything happens to you, I'm forcing you to go...! Hmph...
                                It's not me being a moron, it's me being a daredevil! —Ow! covers head What was that for!? Waaah... Sheesh! I wouldn't hurt myself!
                                It's quality entertainment, you know, and as long as I wouldn't catch on fire, you'd enjoy watching it!
                                But you don't need to yell at me. wiggles / pouts If it really bothers you that much, I'd read you some children's books...
                                leans close, smirking But are you ~ ? I'm sure on the inside you're as crazy as I am. pokes his nose
                                No, it's not a problem! waves hands Some people just don't like that I'm not normal, that's all.
                                Y - yeah, you already said I'm cute...! Sheesh ~ Now you're just embarrassing me on purpose...
                                Good. He already made me mad before, but thinking about it now makes me even angrier! folds arms ...Oh!
                                But now that he's gone, I can live with you, like you oh-so-wanted me to ~ waves hand
                                One of these days you're going to wake up with me making you breakfast in your own kitchen and you wouldn't even expect it!
                                Huh? How am I an idiot. frowns If you're hurting somewhere else, th— ... finally gets it / faint blush
                                I'm not a kid, it just takes me a while to catch on! very gently smacks him as a way to scold You're such a dirty guy. ;;
                                But how do you know that? Something could happen that might make you cry... ...Although I have no idea what
                                that something would be. So maybe you really are incapable of crying! I'm jealous...
                                Well... It's not like my whole personality's going to change. And I want to get stronger for myself, too!
                                It's annoying to feel so weak.
                                I didn't mean to offend you! I thought you already knew. I mean, they were just little pecks anyway...
                                So, it's not a big deal, is it...? forces a grin . . .
                                Well, I was joking when I said that, but...! J - just don't be mad at me! I didn't think you would bring it up again!
                                But you would kill me... By accident, but... frowns Don't act like you don't know what I'm trying to say!
                                Hmph... avoids looking into his eyes Because I'm a gentleman, not a perv...!
                                Gah... You always know how to embarrass me, don't you...? ;; A - and I never said I agreed willingly!
                                I won't complain... M - maybe I'll do the opposite! ... can't believe he said that, either Ughh... See what you do to me?
                                Nn... I'll never look at a dog the same way again. . . closes eyes / hesitates for a moment and opens mouth

{{ooc; Yu can deny it all he wants, he enjoys that. < u > }}
                                xUser Image mello

sent
                                xUser Image aoki

{{ooc; Sorry everybody, but good god my OTP right here. . .
                                And I should be working on a project that's due tomorrow that I haven't even started, so just Mello and Aoki if she's back soon. u v u }}

Sparkly Capitalist

xxDIAMOND in the ROUGHPrize Jewel ↫ sσfʈ VOiCEdaydreamerwith a BRIGHTfuturexxxON↷LINE
                      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image :tap::tap::tap:i ) happier XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ii ) my new room

:tap::tap::tap:User Image
                      :tap::tap::tap::tap::tap::tap::tap::tap::tap::tap::tap::tap::tap:tap::tap::tap::tap:iii ) school seems really funXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX iv ) maybe one day

▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ 夢に飛ぶ ▀▀
                                                      アクション↬ brushing her hair / still down well i think i finally finished brushing my hair....
                                                      i wonder what everyone will think... i haven't left my room since it came down....
                                                      anyone on...

!! ↷ :CHATROOM
                                                      ▰▰▰▰username

▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ 夢に飛ぶ ▀▀
                                                      Oh i think i remember now, the first time we went to the beach together, i lost my hair clips in the water....
                                                      what is so adorable about having hair everywhere..... i think my hair might be longer than miku-san's
                                                      of coarse not yu-kun, that mean you just want me around.... thats is not selfish....
                                                      ... yu-kun you are childish at times, and you even admit it to me...
                                                      well i'm glad you want to be his friend... maybe you could come and visit... アクション↬ a bit excited
                                                      i asked him about it once.... be never told me why.... but i'll wait till he ready to open up to me...
                                                      well it sounded like you were about to kill him..... i know how you get sometimes.....
                                                      well of coarse i'm going to school there, i only took a tour, but next time i'll be learn for real....
                                                      but the uniform for the girls has kinda short skirt... but that is standard....
                                                      well kohaku-kun was taken in...... that is all i know.....
                                                      you were visiting for a long time..... but i'm glad i had a chance to live with you....アクション↬ smiles
                                                      wait... he was flirting with me...アクション↬ oblivious to the fact guys flirt with her that would explain why he was so close most of the time....
                                                      no it didn't bother me much, but i didn't know he was flirting with me.... haruka-san did warn me though...
                                                      アクション↬ smiles cutely well some times he says "onee-chan" to me and ichiko-chan... he will probably like you a lot, i even told him about you....
                                                      アクション↬ pouts you don't believe me do you...
                                                      well i see her on t.v sometimes, when haruka-san isn't home..... yes kohaku-kun is very mysterious... but he has a big heart....
                                                      it could be a girl too.... she goes for girls too...

(( ooc: ))

!! ↷ :Usee
                                                      ▰▰▰▰◜ ↗ jumping HIGH ◆ (k.iss»&go' ▬ single*sym:phony↷ ● ◟dream↪ stroll

VIC*VIPER

User Image

█████████████▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐█████████

User Image User Image

|Name.
Anoa Aoba «

|Status.
Online. «

|Love Interest.
Uh...heheh... «

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

☼ Room.

|>> Hello? Is this thing on? School is almost out, thank goodness no more exams >_< Of course for an Angel work is never done...I just have to keep my Viper in good shape, seems to be the only option right now.

Hah option! Get it? No? oh well...

Beg★for_ℳℰℛℭɎ

|>> No, that's just what my unit is called, eheh..sorry I got distracted ^^'

□□□□□□□□□□

Sparkly Gekko

7,475 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100
            ON. line!!

Yeah really, It's nothing I can't handle!::nods)
                            It's just a stupid game
                            Yeah, nice to meet you. I'm Kanta... Nanami, kanata.

What? of course not, if I'm going to have anything to do with that game I'll play it myself..... why do you know someone else who plays it? Oh, that origami guy... well I guess that would be fine...
                            Eh? I was talking about camp fire stories. I've only been camping once though.
                            ...Heh? what do more criminals come out just because it's warmer? what's up with that? eh...
                            well good luck catching the bad guys.::NEVER going to admit how in awe with the super hero thing he is)
                            Eh? you can do that? hmm, well snow would be fine but it wouldn't be to good for the gardens I don't think.
                            Eh? just well a lot of things....Like hang with my friends and study and stuff::mostly sleep but he won't talk about that)
                            eh? there's more than one ending??
                            ooc:: he'd probably be like : I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOUR NAME WAS BLUE ROSE!
                            then remember the whole secret identity thing lD and then be all: oh, never mind.. but wait your name is actually karina?

█:prodigy

Woaw, you got a cold? did you take something for that...
                            Hey, don't be stupid, people are going to find out sooner or later.::shoves his hands in his pockets and looks at his feet) and then they'll get mad when you don't tell anyone.

ooc:: you know, I should bring izaya on just for this. He's going to laugh at him and then take care of him... while laughing

Tamamo Gucci's Prince

User Image

⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮ ⋮
                                                    xx - -ENEMY. ♛
                                                    MY FAMILIAR FRIEND

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    XX - - HYORINMARU( my beginning and my end 〉
                                                    █████████████████████ ◞ Broken truth, whispering liesxx██████████████████████
                                                    xx - - hyorin● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
                                                    xx - - hyoAND IT HURTS AGAIN

xx - -♕ ┆ ⊹ kujo shinxx - - hyorinmaru♕ ┆ ⊹ mood
                                                    ♕ ┆ ⊹ actionxx - - hyorinmaru♕ ┆ ⊹ can i just die now?
                                                    ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ xx - -▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
                                                    EMPTINESS IS SO REAL

════════════xx - - h══╗
                                                    REPLACE THIS FEAR INSIDE
                                                    xx - - hyotake this nothingness from me

xx - - hyorinmaruxx - -hyorinmaruxx - - hyI WANT TO FIGHT ; I WANT TO SHINE
                                                    xx - - hyorinmaruxx - -hyorinmaruxx - - hyI WANT TO RISE ; I WANT TO WIN
                                                    lyrics from fight inside by red
                                                    picture and layout is edited by me. picture is from the manga.
                                                    please do not steal.

xx▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ( HUMAN ◟ PAWN ; »!
xx - - hyorinmaruxx⊹ then ˞ I'll go » die ◞xx × 》n - negative ❜____white° 」⋮ ⇡king * ♛ → ■ future seeing — ╰ x - ray eyes ( two sides ) ┆ .haunting ◞ pastCHARCOAL GRILL ?
x▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
                            User Image
                                                              heh, so you won't defend him if i threaten you. humans really are pathetic. ■ ⋮smirks❛ really now? how sweet of you to accept scum as something important in your life. kujo shin would have been very touched to hear your words. i'll be sure to pass it on to him. ■ ⋮crazy laugh❛ can you hear him kujo shin? look how much you mean to your pawns-- oh wait. i forgot. ■ ⋮mocking tone❛ they're your friends. unfortunately for you; if you kill me, kujo shin dies as well - not that he's even alive. . . so tell me, would you kill me to save your world then? oh? and what can you do if i don't shut up? kujo shin is also my pawn just like everyone else. trash that i can use. ■ ⋮smirks❛ so you are all trash to me no matter what you say. was he really? ■ ⋮amused laugh❛ and he thought the opposite. this is really amusing. hm? what's this? don't tell me you like kujo shin. ■ ⋮twisted smile❛ because then it would only be more fun to watch both of you suffer. heh, do you think you can defeat the white king? fool. should i tell you? it would only bring more pain. . . ■ ⋮sadistic smirk❛ but that's what i want. kujo shin. he doesn't like that girl. but he likes you and that other human boy. ■ ⋮laughs❛ now i wonder how much he regrets not telling you about it. . . its all your fault. now kujo shin and everyone else if going to die because you couldn't see his heart. and you say you love him? hah! what a joke you turned out to be! even if you wish for it, he's not going to come back. ■ ⋮twisted smile❛ he abandoned all of you. oh? are you going to cry? ■ ⋮roughly grabs his hair ; blade on his neck❛ cry and beg; then maybe i'll spare your life ■ ⋮smirks❛ human.

xx▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ( ANOTHER ◟ PAWN ; »!
xx - - hyorinmaruxx⊹ then ˞ I'll go » die ◞xx × 》n - negative ❜____white° 」⋮ ⇡king * ♛ → ■ future seeing — ╰ x - ray eyes ( two sides ) ┆ .haunting ◞ pastCHARCOAL GRILL ?
x▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
                            User Image
                                                              does t look like i'm joking pawn? ■ ⋮twisted laugh❛ you pawns are so entertaining with your 'i believe in him' nonsense. its not going to bring kujo shin back. hah! so its because you didn't knoe him that you couldn't prevent his heart from despairing even more than it already was. ■ ⋮smirks❛ do you even know anything about him? his feelings? i'm the white king. i can be as twisted as i want to be pawn. is it because its inconvenient? how pathetic. you already knoe he's dead but you cling on brcause there's nothing else you ca do. ■ ⋮laughs❛ i'd like to see what you'll do, or rather try to do. to watch my pawns struggle is fun. heh, so thats what you call him? he's already on the ground and about to cry. do you think i, someone who lived inside him all this time, would know or you, some human who barely knows him would know what he truly desires? you know nothing about kujo shin. he died and its all your fault you didn't stop his heart from despairing. you didn't even chexk on him after he's been gone for four days. ■ ⋮twisted smile❛ its all your fauly.

■ ⋮action

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces