• Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100
engage at risk
ON. line!!

User Image
                      User Image
                                      ███████████
                                      tab Now waking to the sun I calculate what I had done
                                      tab tab Like jumping from the bow, yeah Just to prove that I knew how, yeah

It's↘ midnight's ● late reminder
                                      of The loss of the one I love

::~[Kisa, Shouta] tab ::~[freaked out!] tab ::~[e-eh, I don't have much luck with that...]

Shota ◜Love◞ — lacking luck↷ FACEanother day █:shoujo editor
                  tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

███:H U N N I E S

Sorry I'm such a disappointment. I'm sure if you hang around you'll find someone worth while.::chinpalm)
                  I know that, I don't have to hear it from you, but I wanted to see if I could catch a friend of mine before I went to sleep. he hangs around here, so I thought he might be on.

ooc:: I thought he was a girl lD but I don't think I have any girls to present.... aah, well this is one of those times I think elmer would have been a good muse to work with. xD
                  uuhg, Kisa isn't being an agreeable muse orz

::goes and sits down at a table)

Malevolent Phantom

xxxxxx「 ♔ Stay With Me Don't Let Me Go
    __█████████████ x █████████████ x █████████████
    xxxxxxxxxxCause I Can't Be Without YouxxxCause I Can't Be Without YouxxxCause I Can't Be Without You
═════════════════════════════ ( ♔ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
User Image
xxx████ ██████ ██████████XXX██████ █████████XXX██████████
❝ JUST ( ↯ STAY ┆ WITH ME ) AND HOLD ME CLOSE !
BecausexxxI'vexxxBuiltxxxMyxxxWorldxxxAroundxxxYouxxxAndxxxIxxxDon'txxxWannaxxxKnowxxxWhat'sxxxitxxxLikexxxWithoutxxxYou
BecausexxxI'vexxxBuiltxxxMyxxxWorldxxxAroundxxxYouxxxAndxxxIxxxDon'txxxWannaxxxKnowxxxWhat'sxxxitxxxLikexxxWithoutxxxYou

↓Attractive & 「sweet」 》SMiLE ⊹Special & Kind pretty×boy ↻ chained by debts → love me

☑ σɴliɴe! xxxx☐ mσʙile! xxxx ☐ aωaʏ! xxxx ☐ σʄʄliɴe!

( ♔ ██x Ayase Yukiya
( ♔ ██x G - gumo - san ..
( ♔ ██x happy
( ♔ ██x ' ah .. wonder how gumo - san is ..

ah, no college since it is the weekend! and kanou - san is not around?
hn .. he should get the day off. i know he must be upset about me and gumo - san since what has happened ..
but that doesn't mean that i don't care about him. oh well, i can talk with him later. ( smiles ) anyone on?

xxxxxSO ⊹STAY WITH ME —
(CHAT ROOM
███ ██ ██ ██ ██ ███ xx ██ ██ ██
...JUST ⊹STAY WITH ME

Sparkly Capitalist

xxDIAMOND in the ROUGHPrize Jewel ↫ sσfʈ VOiCEdaydreamerwith a BRIGHTfuturexxxON↷LINE
                      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image :tap::tap::tap:i ) happier XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ii ) school

:tap::tap::tap:User Image
                      :tap::tap::tap::tap::tap::tap::tap::tap::tap::tap::tap::tap::tap:tap::tap::tap::tap:iii ) school seems really funXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX iv ) maybe one day

▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ 夢に飛ぶ ▀▀
                                                      Ah! アクション↬ falls over / ribbons came undone, hair is everywhere / can't breath yu-kun! i can't believe you're online... it had been a while
                                                      i'm really glad to see you... i missed you and i was worried, i kept thinking of you when you left...
                                                      please don't go! Stay! Oh how are you... i hope you're not in any trouble... i know see-chan can be a li-
                                                      but he was very kind to me and he was helping me getting through the pain i was feeling, i'm much happier now...
                                                      i don't just live with him, ichiko-chan, haruka-san, and tomu-san live with him. plus two responsible adults and a baby boy...
                                                      i help with the cooking and the cleaning. also with the baby, i sometimes have to sing him to sleep...
                                                      アクション↬ angry tone i know him well enough.... I know his life was hard, and he doesn't think badly of his mother,
                                                      and he is..... in...... love with ichiko-chan.... i know that i don't deserve his kindness アクション↬ realize her tone / covers her mouth gomen yu-kun...
                                                      gomen again, i guess i was so upset, i agreed to live with him.... but i don't regret it...
                                                      アクション↬ shakes head it's natural to over react... gomen... i didn't tell you that i was moving in with him

!! ↷ :Usee
                                                      ▰▰▰▰◜ ↗ jumping HIGH ◆ (k.iss»&go' ▬ single*sym:phony↷ ● ◟dream↪ stroll

Beloved Seeker

User Image++++++++++++++ℒℴɣℯღH U N N I E S »» Miko ⇎ cнσsєи σиє+
++++++++++++++++++(ℤℯ ℓs Ϣ℩ ℓ∂ℯ ɾ)
++""No offense, but I'm not really interested in talking to guys."

| Online | Highly curious | His manor | Alone |
ight, I'mma fight++
Tonight, I'mma fight++
'Till we see the sunlight.++++
Tik tok, on the clock,+++++++++
But the party don't stop, no!++++++++++

»»ℒℴɣℯ ץд, нυɴɴч! lacking luck↷

Totally disappointing. = 3= But oh well, s'better than dealing with the Pope.
            Ahh, well, I'm not your friend; that's for sure.

{{Haha, ohey, look who's back xD }}

»»ℒℴɣℯ ץд, нυɴɴч! Chatroom

I think I'm starting to figure this thing out...
            If there's any hunnies out there, come talk to me~! ;D

{{Leaving this up for people since I just got back. xD}}

++Ain't got a care in the world,
+++++But got plenty of beer,
++++++++Ain't got no money in my pocket,
+++++++++++++But I'm already here!

++++++"Now, the party don't start 'till I walk in~"
User Image_User Image_User Image

*~* Lady_GreeN_Heart~*~

User Image

█████████████▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐█████████

User Image User Image

|Name.
Vert A.K.A Green Heart «

|Status.
Online. «

|Love Interest.
Manga, Video game, Anime, The three sacred treasures! «

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

☼ Room.

|>> *sigh* I wish Neptune would put things back where she got them, instead of leaving them all over. Now I have to reshelf my video games. I should have her do it...though she never does anything...

Oh well. Greetings, if anyone is here.

□□□□□□□□□□

Hilarious Conversationalist

User Image________________ɢɛɲɪʋʂ detective ▚ Ͽ welcome to my ѡӫѓ/ᴅ ➨ closeted addict ❫❯

________WITH THE C A T A C L Y S M RAINING DOWN

______________YOUR INSIDES SCREAMING ╮ ☁
_____________________❝ S A V E__M E__N O W❞

_________YOU WERE THERE, IMPOSSIBLY ALONE _________║▌│█│

_______norman jayden, f.b.i
_______the sound of rain
_______life could be worse
__███_____what? aha...

___DO YOU FEEL C O L D AND L O S T IN DESPERATION?
_____YOU__BUILD__UP__HOPE__BUT__FAILURES__ALL__YOU'VE__KNOWN____)

_______remember all the sadness and frustration ►___AND LET IT GO__LET IT GO !

Ͼ____CHATROOM ' )
                          Sorry, I had...more business to take care of. /adjusts glasses ) Doesn't seem like I'm getting a break around the office this afternoon.
                          So, is there anyone here that wants to talk? Better do it before I have someone crawling down my back again.

Beloved Seeker

ight, I'mma fight++
Tonight, I'mma fight++

»»ℒℴɣℯ ץд, нυɴɴч! lacking luck↷

------

»»ℒℴɣℯ ץд, нυɴɴч! ɢɛɲɪʋʂ

Ugh, more guys...? There needs to be more cute girls on here. > 3>
            If you're busy, go work instead of sitting around chatting away~

{{He's so mean to guys. I'm sorry. ; u;}}

»»ℒℴɣℯ ץд, нυɴɴч! Green

Oooooh, finally a super-cute hunny to talk to~
            Hey there, hunny~ You're looking rather stunning~ [/ flirt flirt ]
            My I have the pleasure of knowing your name~?

*~* Lady_GreeN_Heart~*~

User Image

User Image User Image

|Name.
Vert A.K.A Green Heart «

|Status.
Online. «

|Love Interest.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

☼ ɢɛɲɪʋʂ detective

|>> I think I know that feeling. Although I assume what you do is different. Helly, my name is Vert but most call me Green Heart.

cнσsєи σиє
|>> Er...oh you remind me of Chika, actually you look like you're from a bishounen game...*plays too much yoai.*

I'm Vert, but humans call me Green Heart.

□□□□□□□□□□

Sparkly Capitalist

xxDIAMOND in the ROUGHPrize Jewel ↫ sσfʈ VOiCEdaydreamerwith a BRIGHTfuturexxxON↷LINE

:tap::tap::tap::tap::tap::tap::tap::tap::tap::tap::tap::tap::tap:tap::tap::tap::tap:iii ) school seems really funXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX iv ) maybe one day

アクション↬ trying to put hair up / failing sometimes i wish my hair wasn't so long....
                                                      アクション↬ places ribbon in hair / leaves her hair down / gives up well i think it looks better down anyways....
                                                      would anyone like to talk....

!! ↷ :CHATROOM
                                                      ▰▰▰▰username

Ah! アクション↬ falls over / ribbons came undone, hair is everywhere / can't breath yu-kun! i can't believe you're online... it had been a while
                                                      i'm really glad to see you... i missed you and i was worried, i kept thinking of you when you left...
                                                      please don't go! Stay! Oh how are you... i hope you're not in any trouble... i know see-chan can be a li-
                                                      but he was very kind to me and he was helping me getting through the pain i was feeling, i'm much happier now...
                                                      i don't just live with him, ichiko-chan, haruka-san, and tomu-san live with him. plus two responsible adults and a baby boy...
                                                      i help with the cooking and the cleaning. also with the baby, i sometimes have to sing him to sleep...
                                                      アクション↬ angry tone i know him well enough.... I know his life was hard, and he doesn't think badly of his mother,
                                                      and he is..... in...... love with ichiko-chan.... i know that i don't deserve his kindness アクション↬ realize her tone / covers her mouth gomen yu-kun...
                                                      gomen again, i guess i was so upset, i agreed to live with him.... but i don't regret it...
                                                      アクション↬ shakes head it's natural to over react... gomen... i didn't tell you that i was moving in with him

Hilarious Conversationalist

User Image________________ɢɛɲɪʋʂ detective ▚ Ͽ welcome to my ѡӫѓ/ᴅ ➨ closeted addict ❫❯

________WITH THE C A T A C L Y S M RAINING DOWN

______________YOUR INSIDES SCREAMING ╮ ☁
_____________________❝ S A V E__M E__N O W❞

_________YOU WERE THERE, IMPOSSIBLY ALONE _________║▌│█│

_______norman jayden, f.b.i
_______the sound of rain
_______life could be worse
__███_____what? aha...

___DO YOU FEEL C O L D AND L O S T IN DESPERATION?
_____YOU__BUILD__UP__HOPE__BUT__FAILURES__ALL__YOU'VE__KNOWN____)

_______remember all the sadness and frustration ►___AND LET IT GO__LET IT GO !

Ͼ____CHOSEN ONE ' )
                          / raises an eyebrow, putting down sunglasses ) Yes, this chat has both men and women, from what I've seen. That, and it's not a dating chatroom, so don't act so upset. You should go somewhere else for that type of thing.
                          / shrugs softly )
                          I haven't been on in months. No sleeping, no eating...don't you think I've earned a break?
                          I'm Norman Jayden.

[ooc] not like normy's gonna care all that much, lol. he has to deal with an a** of a partner. [/ooc]

Ͼ____VERT ' )
                          Hm? Hard work isn't all fun. Hell...I haven't had a break in months.
                          / sighs to himself, leaning back in chair ) Probably not gonna get one, either.
                          It probably is different...what is your job?
                          I'm Norman Jayden, it's nice to meet you.

Beloved Seeker

ight, I'mma fight++
Tonight, I'mma fight++

»»ℒℴɣℯ ץд, нυɴɴч! That One Guy

Well, considering I'm a guy, and I just found a girl to talk to, I kinda figured that out.
            Pff, well, I guess? Go sleep then.
            Did I ask? 'That One Guy' will do. But if you must know, you're talking to the great Zelos Wilder~

»»ℒℴɣℯ ץд, нυɴɴч! Vert-hunny

Vert-hunny, huh? A lovely name~ <3
            A bishounen game...? I don't know what that means, but thank you, hunny~
            So how're you doing today~? BD

*~* Lady_GreeN_Heart~*~

User Image

User Image User Image

|Name.
Vert A.K.A Green Heart «

|Status.
Online. «

|Love Interest.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

☼ ɢɛɲɪʋʂ detective

|>> Oh, I'm a Goddess. I would much rather play video games all day than fill out paper work, that's why I have Chika~

cнσsєи σиє
|>> Do you say hunny after every word? That's quite odd. I'm alright, slightly annoyed because I let Neptune mess up my room. I also play Bishoujo games too...maybe I ought to find a good yuri game...

DIAMOND in the ROUGH

|>> Oh look another adorable one. Greetings. Oh I never bother with my hair that much...anyway I don't think we've met, I'm Vert, but many call me Green Heart.

□□□□□□□□□□

Malevolent Phantom

xxxxxx「 ♔ Stay With Me Don't Let Me Go
    __█████████████ x █████████████ x █████████████
    xxxxxxxxxxCause I Can't Be Without YouxxxCause I Can't Be Without YouxxxCause I Can't Be Without You
═════════════════════════════ ( ♔ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
User Image
xxx████ ██████ ██████████XXX██████ █████████XXX██████████
❝ JUST ( ↯ STAY ┆ WITH ME ) AND HOLD ME CLOSE !

↓Attractive & 「sweet」 》SMiLE ⊹Special & Kind pretty×boy ↻ chained by debts → love me

☑ σɴliɴe! xxxx☐ mσʙile! xxxx ☐ aωaʏ! xxxx ☐ σʄʄliɴe!

( ♔ ██x Ayase Yukiya
( ♔ ██x G - gumo - san ..
( ♔ ██x happy
( ♔ ██x ' ah .. wonder how gumo - san is ..

ah, no college since it is the weekend! and kanou - san is not around?
hn .. he should get the day off. i know he must be upset about me and gumo - san since what has happened ..
but that doesn't mean that i don't care about him. oh well, i can talk with him later. ( smiles ) anyone on?
ooc; repost just got back
xxxxxSO ⊹STAY WITH ME —
(CHAT ROOM
███ ██ ██ ██ ██ ███ xx ██ ██ ██
...JUST ⊹STAY WITH ME

Sparkly Capitalist

アクション↬ trying to put hair up / failing sometimes i wish my hair wasn't so long....
                                                      アクション↬ places ribbon in hair / leaves her hair down / gives up well i think it looks better down anyways....
                                                      would anyone like to talk....

!! ↷ :CHATROOM
                                                      ▰▰▰▰username

another?....アクション↬ titles head
                                                      Oh my name is Aoki Lapis... it means blue lapis princess

!! ↷ :Vert
                                                      ▰▰▰▰Lady_GreeN_Heart

Beloved Seeker

ight, I'mma fight++
Tonight, I'mma fight++

»»ℒℴɣℯ ץд, нυɴɴч! That One Guy

------

»»ℒℴɣℯ ץд, нυɴɴч! Vert-hunny

Not every word, it's just what I call my 'hunnies', because that's what they are~ <3
            Mess up your room? Well that's rude~
            Oh really? That sounds like a great hobby~ o uo [/ obviously has no clue what she's saying ]

»»ℒℴɣℯ ץд, нυɴɴч! pretty×boy

[/ stares; narrow eyes ] ...Definitely a guy. Dang.
            Dang it, there are too many guys on this chat. > >

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff