• Cash Grabber 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

I am a doll
A perfect doll
My heart is my own to do with as I please

Juu "Doll" Kokoro

Juu's eyes widen as the young male start to change his appearance. He started changing into something she could recongize. It was herself, he turned into an exact copy of Juu except his orginal clothes seemed way to big on her own petite form. She was in awe at his transformation but before she could reply a tall figure walked by their cages. She shrunk back into her cage away from the bars until the man passed them by. She went back up the bars to check that he went away before she looked back at the young man across her.

"That was amazing." She had a faint smile on her face as she looked at him. "Can you become of things besides people? Like animals and objects?" Her curiousity was over flowing of what the young man could do or become. She couldn't do feats like that but she could perform and sing. Although some say her immortality which a feat that was amazing to many. But she could live without it as long as she could sing and dance freely again it didn't matter. She waited for the young man to answer her question but she really didn't know what to ask him to become.

So, I won't accept it
No matter what she says, I won't awknowledge it
I'll never... awknowlege it

Where am I: The Caged Bird
Who am I with: Xander
What do I feel: Curious
Who owns my life: No one

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He had been here for business and if his dress pants and black button down shirt hadn’t been enough to clue others in, Bruce Versailles didn’t know what would. His suits jacket was draped against his wrist, the hand pocketed away to hold the jacket comfortably in place. As each second ticked by Bruce found that, despite himself, his curiosity grew. There were just a few clients to the place, with guards standing by in case anything disrupted the atmosphere. Bruce had just noticed the guards when the hiss of the caged cat caught his attention. Blue hues sliced over to the fussy boy, narrowing with ebbing annoyance. So noisy. The demon had been called many things before, and perhaps if the cat’s words had been something more original, he would have spat back a retort. The glare was all he granted the boy as he turned his attention back to dragon. He wasn’t worth his time.
A single syllable left the boy’s pale lips then. His moment’s annoyance was slowly ignored. There was an obvious difference between the two pets. While one hissed and whined against his steel cage, the other presented himself and folded forward into a bow; respect. Now, Bruce had a total of two maids serving under him, and while each one tended to their duties, at the end of the day they had a home to go to. They had families and friends; they had a life. Practically everyone who lived in Versailles knew each other by a first name basis. And despite his lack of social skills, the scowling man had accomplished one thing from his people; respect and admiration.
”Please, rise.”
That same ice stare settled on the boy’s form, slowly drinking him up. He shamelessly took in his entirety, ever curve and sharp line. The tattered clothing would be the first thing to go if he had him. Wasit wise to own another living person? If he had him.. Had he already decided to buy this poor creature..? Even with his thoughts whirling in the confines of his head he did take note of the odd sadness to the boy. What would cause such a beautiful creature to own that deep look of apprehension? Intrigue was evident on the man’s face; all of his attention solely on the boy. He tore his gaze away to look for a worker.
Bruce wasn't sure what protocols needed to be followed to get a closer look at the scaled boy. But before he could venture a question, an attentive woman was suddenly at his side. “See something you like? She was as chipper as ever and didn’t seemed fazed by the permanent scowl on the man’s face. A few words were exchanged, rules and regulations coming into light as Bruce took note of every single one; stealing glances at the nameless boy every once in a while.

ChewyFruiti

Shameless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                                                          Ekaitz
                                                                            Slave to ______

• ”Please rise.”

Ekaitz slowly raised his chin to show his face again, even going so far as to take the words as permission to look the man in the eye. What a pretty blue, almost like mine... A deep pink flush colored his cheeks as he watched the man’s icy stare trail over his body. Ekaitz dropped his gaze back to the floor, barely making note of the polished, black heels of one of the employees that had quickly come to assist in a potential sale.

The metallic taste of blood bloomed on his tongue, wetting his dry mouth. He hadn’t even noticed he’d started doing that again; he’d started nibbling at his lip. Did he want him to stand? To get a better look? His cage was not nearly tall enough to do so, sending another icy trickle of discomfort down his spine as he was reminded of this fact. Stop thinking about it. Inwardly, he harshly chastised himself, instead drawing himself up onto his knees to sit back on his heels. Once again caressing his chains, his hands lay neatly in his lap. Behind him, his tail flicked slowly back and force, betraying his anxiety.

Words spilt back and forth, the young dragon only half as attentive as he should be, as he could be. ”Well? Why don’t you introduce yourself.”

Rapidly blinking at the sudden order, Ekaitz hastily bowed again brushing the curly white fringe from his own eyes. ”Of course, mistress. The name I was given is Ekaitz, sir. I was born a storm dragon. I would live and die to serve you, if you so choose it, and became my master, sir.” Had that gone too far? No, no, most were pleased. Surely he would as well?

_______________________________

endless p r e l u d e

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blue against blue, their eyes met. Capturing his gaze had been easy enough, and the boy had known Bruce had his sights on him. The towering figure kept his gaze on the boy until he was the first to look away. Bruce allowed a glint of amusement to settle in the pit of his eye; the metaphorical beast pacing against the carved insides of his mind. His conscious ticked back into this planes reality as he sharply glanced to the woman from before.
A contract was presented to the astute man, and even with the rules and regulations stated by the woman, he’d have to read them over; the fine print would always bite you in the a** if it was overlooked. He explained to the woman about needing a copy for his records and leafed through the first two pages; presented on a clipboard.
“Well? Why don’t you introduce yourself?”
The woman’s words were enough to pull his attention back to the scaled creature. He had just read a line about denied privileges; denied freedom, when he noticed the boy struggle in the small cage. That was no way to treat such a lovely beast like him. Bruce held the clipboard up and slowly stepped towards the younger male. Without taking his eyes off of him, he pressed the paperwork back into the woman’s chest. He reached out a well callused hand and slipped it through the bars. If he hadn’t broken any rule or faced with rejection from the boy he’d continue forward; cupping the side of his face. He lifted his gaze up just as he had finished introducing himself
”Ekaitz”
“It’s a pleasure to meet you. I am Bruce Versailles. I would like to take you on for trial. Have you any objections?” He searched the boy’s face for a moment and then pulled away. The warmth of his rough hands would linger on his cheek if he had allowed such action. The woman nearby held a curious expression. “A trial, Sir?” She poked her head back into existence. “I assure you that there would be no need to—“

”That is my only condition. I will buy this lovely creature…But if he fails to satisfy my demands after a three week period. I will return him.” He sliced his gaze over to the woman hastily shutting her up. Some ‘yes of course’ and ‘sign here please’ were taken into account as Bruce proceeded to get everything in writing. They didn’t wait for what the boy had to say. It looked like the woman was just glad to finally rid herself of the mopey creature. The jangle of keys was like a knock to a door; sending all of the neighborhood dogs in a frenzy. Slaves, in every corner pressed their faces up against the bars as the curator sashayed her way down to the duo. “Here we are.” The woman presented the man with a key as the eloquent signature was passed over to her in exchange. Bruce handed her the contract and turned to face the shackled up boy. He hadn’t asked why the beast had been tied down, but he assumed that he’d soon find out. A couple guards stood by as precaution, eyeing the scene with their beady eyes. Bruce slipped the key in place as a loud clunk was heard, it felt as if it had resonated through the room. A mild interest shown on the demon’s face as he opened the white cage with a creek, pulling it to fully open. He offered the boy a palm to help him climb out; his scowl had softened a bit as he wondered what the boy would do.

ChewyFruiti

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
OOC: I'll be withdrawing from this RP. Hit me up anytime if you'd like to RP chewy it was a short pleasure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff