+ 0.47058823529412 47.1% [ 8 ]
- 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 3 ]
gold 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Bridget_Bish0p's Sweetheart

Timid Faun

User Image

User Image tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go. ▪ ▪ ▪
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab location: Park」「 with: McCaul 」「thoughts: lets get this thing
tab tab ▪ ▪ ▪ You were given this life because you were strong enough to live it.

Alice parked the truck and gathered her daggers. She also grabbed a box of matches, three small pots of gasoline. She stuck them in a backpack that she had in her truck at all times for something just like this. Alice stripped her converse off and took off her clothes, only to change into new ones. McCaul had seen her naked before so she didn’t really care what she saw now. She quickly changed into something she was more comfortable hunting in, including better shoes. Yes, yes Alice knew that this wasn’t the ideal thing to do in the middle of the night or before a hunt but really she couldn’t care less. Once she was changed and had everything she needed she followed her friend through the woods. With a smile she followed McCaul happily. She was ready for a fight she needed one.

Alice paused. “McCaul stop.” She said softly and listened around. The woods were quiet. Too quiet for woods, there should have been animals and the sound of the wind, or something. She looked at her friend, “keep your wits about you.” she said and continued walking. She drew a dagger and continued walking with her friend.

ooc- new outfit on the left.

Eloquent Heckler

User Image

xxxxxxJack Corvinus

Admittedly, Jack was aware the first thing he said to her was stupid, especially after so much time, but he really hadn't prepared for the fight.
Instead he was caught off guard by her reaction, normally this situation could be seen as comical but, he knew Charlotte wasn't going to be in the mood for humor.

Wracking his brain for anything to say to this girl, Jack opened his mouth but was cut off by Nimue storming in.

"Out" Jack said, not playing around, he didn't want an audience for this, she had no idea what was happening. He also didn't want to give Charlotte any kind of excuse to get free, it had taken years for him for lay eyes on her and she had been too good at hiding from him.

"No up for discussion, Nimue, if you've got a shred of respect, you'll go" He added, after, not wanting to argue. There was no yelling, just a firm, clear, tone, that one more stated how far he was from being in the mood to explain everything.

Timid Faun

User Image

Ely sighed and walked to the room she and her love Mark shared. She was exhausted and now she had found out a rather large group of hunters was joining the party. She was about to open her bedroom door when she heard another of the lower vampires walking towards her. She sighed and turned to her. “Yes?” She asked. “Ma’am sorry to bother you but there is rumors of a group of teenagers that have come into the building and are exploring.” He said to her in a shaky voice. “What?!” She exclaimed. “Alright well tell Nimue and Jack, and his little girlfriend that if she’s staying the three of them can deal with the humans. We need feed any ways. I will tell Mark.” She turned back to her room before entering and closing the doors. She decided that she wanted to change before Mark made an appearance. She yawned softly. She needed to sleep. She had been awake for way to long. Once Ely changed into her second outfit she made her way out of the room and headed to the one place she knew he would be, his office. She smiled and knocked on the door. “Babe you in there?” She asked.

ooc- new outfit in the image.

Timid Faun

ШїиcнєSтёґS Faмїlу Sёcґєт
User Image

Current Missions/Character Update

Alice & McCaul: Hunting a Windago in a national park.

Sam, Dean, & Cas: Talking about the sudden news that the Winchester boys have a sister.

Mac & Male 1: Should be figuring out a plan.

Jack & Charlotte: In Jack's office getting reacquainted.

Ely, Mark, & Nimue: Doing their own things.

tab tab tab tab ProfilesOut Of Character

Shadowy Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Castiel sat in front of the TV, thinking about the situation that he was watching unravel onscreen. He looked up at Sam, who was up despite it being three in the morning, and then to a sleeping Dean who would sometimes mumble about beer and Busty Asian Beauties, and on one occasion, he had mentioned something called a 'Purple Nurple.' His eyes reverted back to the TV and his hand grabbed the remote on his lap before changing the channel to something less animated. On the current show, he was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of the title card which read 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'.

After watching it for a few more minutes, the angel spoke out of confusion. "Do these people know they are being filmed? If so, did they consent to the documentation of their lives? I don't understand why anyone would want to watch someone else's personal life in the television, it's just... weird." The angel looked to Sam for confirmation on his speakings and turned the TV off, it took him a few seconds to figure out which button turned it off, but after the fifth or so attempt, the screen went black. There were things that confused the angel, the references that Dean always made was one, operation of technology was another; even though he was old enough to have seen Cain slay Abel, there will always be things in the world that no one will completely ever understand.

When Sam mentioned that he had a new hunt, Castiel was first into the car. A few of the perks of being an angel was teleportation, and Cas often used it to his advantage. During the ride, the angel looked out the window closest to him, inspecting the scenery that was lit up with the headlights of the Impala and the few random street lights.

Castiel stayed in the car during the introduction and waved awkwardly at everyone he could see. When he saw Dean almost storming out of the cabin, that was when he got out and followed him inside, but didn't say a word. It wasn't until he was called outside by Sam that he said anything.

Cas looked from Dean to Sam with a cocked head, looking like a confused dog. "I don't understand why your conversation has been directed towards me. She has to be a vessel for me to look into her family history, and that could go back to the birth of Christ. It would be more easier if you could use that little device of yours, the..." Castiel paused, thinking over the technological devices that Sam and Dean possessed. Television, no; remote, no... It sits on the lap... Ah, a lap sitter. "The lap-sitter. It would be much easier if you could use that. I do, however, agree that Alice is related; after the evidence, however minimal it may seem, is still there."

Shirtless Wrangler

10,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Charlotte Windfallxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I just want to run

Charlotte was disturbingly calm as she squared off with Jack, obvious baggage exposed now. Despite her hard eyes, Charlotte's hands were shaking, her expression teetering between wild and loathing.
It was difficult to explain what that sadistic creature had put her through, she could easily blame everything horrible in her life, on him.

Soon enough, they were joined by a woman with brilliant pink hair, joined in and seemed to dive right into verbally attacking Jack. An icy shard rippled through her stomach as she tried to piece together what was happening.
Was this his new squeeze? why on Earth was he handcuffing Charlotte to a table when he had something new.

Though, there were a few other unresolved issues that came to mind shortly after.

"Well, I can see you two have things to discuss, I'll be on my way" Charlotte said, wrenching hard against the cuff, until she heard Jack ask the other girl to leave, though that only gave her brief pause as she jerked on the shackle.

Eloquent Heckler

User Image

xxxxxxJack Corvinus

The way Charlotte looked at Nimue brought a small wave of panic to Jack, this would look bad, however he wasn't about to launch into unnecessary explanation.
Clenching his teeth, Jack nearly roared at Charlotte when she made her little quip, but he kept his cool and glared at her instead.

Once more, he was interrupted by a grunt entering, asking him to deal with the intruders, at least it was a healthy outlet for his current built up irritation.

He produced a key and tossed it to Charlotte, knowing he couldn't just leave her behind, she'd escape.

"Help us out, please" He said, a lame stab at good will, he knew this was a tight spot to be in but he needed to feed and didn't doubt Charlotte was in the same boat.

The next words he spoke were in Russian, quick, fluid, but his face would give away that they were genuine. It wasn't something he wanted to share with anyone else in the room, but his options were limited.

He would wait for her decision before heading out of the room, intent on tearing out throats and feeding for the first time all day.

Shirtless Wrangler

10,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Charlotte Windfallxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I just want to run

Charlotte was surprised by the grunt's arrival, it seemed like a regular party in this room and she just wanted to leave. Of course, she knew there was no 'just leaving' in this situation, she was stuck here and had to deal with this garbage now.

Genuine confusion spread over her face as she caught the key, watching him carefully, it wasn't exactly like Jack to ask for help. It would seem there must have been something heavy going on, something she would really not want to be a part of.

His following, Russian, words were what hit home and she actually softened some when he spoke. It would seem she was still torn but it seemed that she'd been shaken loose.

"Chyort" She grumbled, before unlocking the handcuff and looking between Jack and Nimue. "Well, lets go kill them" She said, in an almost flat manner, waiting to follow Jack's lead out.

Eloquent Heckler

User Image

xxxxxxJack Corvinus

Managing to buy himself some time with one manner, Jack set to leading two of the deadliest women he knew, up towards the more abandoned section of the building. It always had to be teenagers who went nosing around in their establishments, such easy pickings.

Entering the main floor, Jack let the girls move as they wished while he moved down one of the major hallways. He could see so easily at night, move so quietly in this empty place, and hear several little hearts beating at once.
He could hear two of them, a giggling pair that had shuffled off to no doubt get busy in this scary place. Perfect, distracted, little creatures who would be easy pickings.

Jack wasn't exactly stealthy, the pair was so distracted he simply walked up and struck the male in the back with such force, it severed his spine and paralyzed him. Jack was quick to muffle the shriek from the girl who he pinned to the wall and dug his teeth right into. It was quick, he fed in an efficient manner and lowered her somewhat gently to the ground. Lifting the paralyzed male, Jack made his way back to the main entrance, unceremoniously chucking the teen down to the vampires waiting.

He waited for the girls to do away with the others, wanting to see what methods the would enact to do away with the humans.

Shadowy Lunatic

Markus walked along the street with a small smile. It was early in the morning and there weren't many people to be seen. Taking a shortcut through an alley, he found himself outside of a club. He ran a hand through his golden hair before showing the security guard his fake ID. The bouncer let him in without a second thought. Once inside, he found himself walking towards the bar where he paid for a glass of beer.

The young lady on the stool beside him smiled gently and turned towards him. She looked only half as drunk as the rest of the people at the bar. "Excuse me, but can I ask you something?" Markus looked up from his glass and smiled charmingly.

"Of course, ask away." The lady fondled with her hands, an obvious sign of nervousness. "I've drank a little too much and I need a ride home. I know that you just got here and that I don't even know you, but you look like a nice guy. Would you be able to drop me off home? I have money if that will change your mind, or I could give you," she lowered her voice slightly, "another favor."

Markus shook his head, finished his glass and stood up. "No special favors or money are needed. Just tell me your address and I'll make sure you get home safely." The lady shot up, wrapped her arms around Markus' frame and began to jump happily.

"Thank you very much. Come, my car's this way." Markus was dragged by the wrist passed the bouncer and down the road.

Less than ten minutes later, Markus pulled up at the front of the woman's house. He had his arm around her shoulders and cleared his throat."Close your eyes and count to seven," when you wake, you'll be in heaven. The lady did as she was told, she closed her eyes and began to count from one. Markus placed his hand on the back of her head and quickly smacked it against the dashboard. After his teeth came down, he bit into her neck and began to drink.

It took half an hour and a change of location for his plan to come together. He made it look like an accident, the woman had crashed into a tree and was catapulted out of the car, the wounds around her body would suggest that either wolves or stray dogs came and had a late night feed. When everything was to his liking, Markus headed home.

When he arrived, he made sure that he wasn't followed or seen before sneaking inside where he went up to his office and inspected himself in the mirror. There were bloodstain on his shirt, a large amount of it too. Mark took his shirt off and was just about to get a new one when a voice interrupted him, one that he knew all too well.

" I'm here, give me a second. " Mark grabbed his shirt, slung it over his shoulders and opened the door. He didn't really care if anyone saw him half-naked, after all, it wasn't the first time. "Are they both dead? " the blond haired male ask as he gently rubbed his bearded jaw.

Timid Faun

User Image

Ely smiled up at the male when he opened the door. “How was your feast?” She asked stepping into the office. She shut the door behind her and leaned on it. “Well no... One is dead the other... He escaped. Also.... we have another problem...” She said, she sucked a deep breath in the only one in this house she was afraid of was Mark. He was a Beta Vampire, meaning the second born. He was strong, powerful, he could snap her neck if he really wanted to. “Well you see a group of teenagers they have made it to the abandoned area of the mansion....” She said to him finally. She didn’t look at him, she didn’t make any eye contract she just looked at her feet. She put her hands behind her back and closed her eyes. She waited for him to respond.

Shadowy Lunatic

A sigh passed his lips aw he walked over to his desk, sat down and put his feet up. He leaned back and put one finger up to his lips and began to think. He had lost many of his family, and he wouldn't want to lose anymore to the hunters, it was time to take action. "It doesn't matter about the kids, they will always come here, no matter how many stories of deaths there are. I just don't want to lose anyone else, so tonight, I'll go to the hunters. Perhaps kill one their members and take his their heads as a trophy." Mark laughed, almost sadistically.

From his chair, he stood up, walked over to Ely and grinned wolfishly. He didn't care whether the hunters would give him the blood of a dead-man, after a few shots of it, perhaps, but whatever they gave him, he could handle it. "When I go, I'll see if Jack wants to tag along." The blond male lifted his mate's chin so that she was looking at him and calmly said " come." He lifted her over his shoulder with ease, opened the door and walked over to the stairwell.

"Now you stay here and don't try and kill Jack. Oh, and make sure no one touches than kid, I want him." Markus put Ely on her feet, placed a gentle kiss upon her forehead and walked over to his bedroom where he got changed into something a little more fitting and came back out. He walked down the stairs to where the body of the boy was and crouched down, inspecting it.

"How many more were there?" Markus pulled a knife out of the back of his pants and retracted the blade. He then looked around the slowly growing amount of vampires that surrounded the body to see whether he should turn him or not.
"He does look promising, what does everyone think?" Most of the vampires nodded in agreement. He then looked up at Jack. "Is that a yes or a no from you, Mister Corvinus?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timid Faun

User Image

Ely let out a small ‘eep’ when he picked her up. “But babe I want to come with you.” She said to him looking at him when he finally put her down. She smiled when he kissed her forehead and quickly kissed his cheek before he walked to his room. She watched him enter then exit and walk downstairs. Ely against her mates words walked down the stairs. “I think he would make a great vamp, plus he's kind of cute.” She smirked and licked her lips. She wanted to be the one that turned him, but she would allow some one else to. Besides she liked virgin blood the best. This kid was far from a virgin. She decided to go find Nimue and do a little hunting with her. “Be safe darling” She said when she walked past her mate, she only said it quiet enough for him to hear. She hummed softly.

My darling Nimue! Where are you!” she exclaimed. She tried to act as much human as she could incase she ran into a small group of human’s that had ventured into the mansion. She hummed softly. There was one male human by himself. “No harm in letting this one get away.” She muttered to herself. “Hi there hunny, aren’t you a little way from home?” She asked, as if a seduction switch flicked. She swung her hips more and walked to him licking her lips giving him the sexiest look she could. “I’m sorry miss, I----” He paused when Ely got close to him and pushed him against the wall. She started kissing his neck. Part of her wanted Mark to watch her make the kill with her seduction techniques. Partly to make him a little jealous and partly to prove that she was a lethal killer. When the young man was happy he was getting this type of attention from a woman like Elysandrianna she whispered into his ear. “Close your eyes and count to seven.” she nibbled his ear.

Once his eyes closed and he started counting... Out loud of course. She revealed her true nature. Her teeth came into view and she sunk them into his neck. Drinking what she wanted, enough that he was past becoming a vamp. They would increase numbers with the rest of the vampires anyways. She knelt down to hold his weight as his body went limp. She dropped his limp body and grabbed his hand. Incase Nimue wanted something to eat. She drug the male behind her as she searched for her Pink haired protégé.

Tricky Gekko

User Image

"Love is like a brick. You can build a house, or sink a dead body."

Well he took that outburst well. Only not. What did she expect? She barged in where she wasn’t wanted, it really wasn’t any of her business, but she couldn’t just sit by while he manhandled the girl, vampire or not. Call her an old fashioned Southern girl if you want. Having been properly snarled at, Nimue had every intention of backing off then, not without a good glare at her mentor first of course. Until Charlotte remarked about him and her and the look she gave the smaller girl. Nim’s full pout of a mouth dropped open in surprise. Why hadn’t she seen that coming? Probably because it never occurred to her to get tangled up with Jack that way. Not that he wasn’t a handsome male and all, just that she never saw him like that. And now she realized just how her butting in like that looked to the other female.

”Woah, waitaminnit! Non, Mister Jack and I ain’t like dat! He jes—“ Nimue was in the middle of a defensive flail when the grunt came in to tell them what’s up, and she nearly took her head off for the interruption. ”Augh! Merde! Fine!” She didn’t have the patience now for anything, not even to question the Russian speak. She had been having such a nice night too. Almost halfway through her book and two bottles into her newly acquired red ale that she really did like, and now all this. She had half a mind to give the couillon a good swat next chance she had, if she didn’t think for a second that he would return the blow.

The trio of vampires headed topside, the females following the much older male. Nimue was stewing and glaring a hole into the back of Jack’s head. This whole thing was stupid. All she wanted was to go finish her damned book, then hide in her room. She absently patted the pocket of her oversized hoodie, then checked the single back pocket of her leggings. Odd, she wasn’t carrying any of the girls (her knives) tonight. No matter, humans weren’t much to deal with. Getting Cerise and Bernadette would just be overkill. Her teeth and claws would suffice. It was especially funny when she had to deal with males, ones who thought her harmless because of her short stature, ample rear and hips for days. Oh the surprise on their faces when she bared her teeth and lunged, the howls when she pulled them down despite being half their weight to the ground just to tear their throats out.

Which is precisely what she did with a fourth human in that little spelunking group upstairs. She normally would have waited to watch Jack for a moment or too; she enjoyed watching him work sometimes. But tonight she was just too irritated. All of them stressed, they just struck on their own. Nimue didn’t even bother with playing with this one. She just worked fast and viciously, tearing the male’s throat out before he could utter another sound, then pulled him to the floor (******** them for being so tall). His trachea half hanging out of his ruined throat, she dug her teeth into the side of his neck like an animal, feeding on him hard and fast. The human didn’t last nearly as long as she would have liked, and almost followed him into his death, but caught herself in time and released him.

By this point, Jack had dispatched his own, and it sounded as though he were being beckoned by their leader. Mark. She tended to avoid his presence. The big male intimidated her, worse than Jack did. Then she heard Ely’s voice further off, calling to her in that sing-song voice. Well, might as well see what she was up to. Nimue just left the mangled corpse on the floor - damn she made a mess of him - and padded down the hall to find her leader’s mate. Her bare feet, half clad in leg-warmers with her pink-painted toes out in the open, left bloody footprints leading from the pool of blood she’d left behind. She wiped her face on her sleeve. The tiny vamp looked a hot mess, a bit of blood in her tousled hip-length hair, grey eyes wild, fangs still bared. ”Miss Ely?” She never was good at shaking the uber politeness she’d been raised with down in the bayou of home.

where? nest house > topside xxx with? Jack, Mark, Charlotte, Ely xxx wearing? xxx

"It seems our writing on the wall is Lorum Ipsum after all."

merde - s**t

TH3 SAiiNT

Forgotten_Faith

Sejuani_xo

Timid Faun

User Image

Ely tossed the pink haired girl the very much dead body. “I was going to give you the rest of my kill but it looks like you had some fun already.” She said with a sweet smile. “Lets go see what other human’s are wandering around. Mark wants to go investigate the hunters with Jack So it will just be the two of us for the day time. I mean we will get some sleep i’m absolutely tired, but I want to make sure we don’t have any more rats around here.” She said to her truthfully. Ely looked at Nimue with a small smile. “We may want to clean your feet too before we go back to the nest. Don’t want anyone to find us now do we.” She said softly. It was usually when people found out that they were there, that they moved towns. She really liked this town, it was small enough that no one visited too often, and it was big enough that they would have enough food for their large nest for a few years.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces