Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Wincing at the sharp sound of his phone going off Ren quickly snatched it up and hit the green answer button. The person on the other end began speaking loudly and rapidly about someone numbered three. A Sekirei? Groaning inwardly he disconnected once the announcement was over. Rubbing his temples he looked up at his new roommate and so far only Sekirei. Ah Kharisma. Life had definitely gotten more interesting with her arrival.

Since she moved in more customers seemed to be coming in, most of them men from her old job or just men who wanted to see the pretty new girl. Thankfully though she never took any of the flirting seriously and just seemed to shrug it all off. Probably due to her working in a cafe with much more grabby customers. Of course the owner probably had them removed from the cafe if there was any report on things like that.

Still though during the past week Ren had never before wished he could speak so badly. Mostly just to yell at the men who were getting a little too familiar with Kharisma but also so that he could actually physically talk with her. Just using his phone was beginning to be a pain. The one good thing though was her progress with sign language. Though he had to sign slowly the fact that she was picking up as quickly as she was made things easier.

Deciding it would be best to tell her about it Ren waved her over and slowly signed what the phone call was about followed by: "So what do you want to do about this? Leave it alone or go out there and deal with the mad grab for one of your siblings?"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Where am I? - At home
Who am I with? - Kharisma
Sekirei - #07 Kharisma

Tipsy Fairy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What a boring week. It didn’t help that she hadn’t terminated any of her lesser siblings in the meantime either. There weren’t that many fights to be had and the smart ones usually recognized her from the Disciplinary Squad and took off running upon realizing. Sure, it gave her a bit of an ego boost but it made things annoying as well. Chasing others through the streets was tedious and usually ended up with her somehow getting dirty. Speaking of dirty, she couldn’t remember the last time her Leader was about. Rumor was that she had found her ashikabi but that was also hard to believe. Who would want a crazy perverted psycho like Astra? What human would be that stupid? Even the creepy Spider girl was missing...

Shaking her head, Lina ran her fingers through her damp hair. The soft pastel locks glistened in the sunlight as they blew behind her as she jumped from rooftop to rooftop with ease. She was fresh from the shower and already had taken to the town. Usually she would spend a bit longer at MBI headquarters but today she had a job to do. One of the agents had tipped off No.99 and herself on the recent event sent to all current Ashikabis. Catch or terminate No.03.
                                                                  Sounded easy, but it sure as hell wasn’t going to be.
                                                                  No.03….Lina didn’t know too much about her other than little information Astra decided to share. She was an original D-squad member to. As much as the hair sekirei would like to take out her older sister there was no way she could take on a single digit like her….at least not without finding an Ashikabi first. That was unlikely too. As much as she wanted the power, there was no way she was going to settle for some weak human. Not to mention it probably kill her fun. Nothing beat prowling the city and taking out some of the lesser digits especially when No.99 or No.02 pissed her off. It really took the edge off and turned the mood around.

The thought made her chuckle a bit under her breath as she slowed her pace. The announcement gave a rough location which she was now close to. If anything she could make No.03 miserable or just take out whoever caught her fancy. No.03 would be the flame and it wouldn’t be long till some greedy moths would show up. It wasn’t like she had anything better to do with the lack of a leader anyway and who knew, maybe No.99 would be around as well. Not that she needed him either.

“Should be around here somewhere…”
                                                                  She muttered to herself, her arms neatly folding over her chest. “Surely it was---”

It was then an ear wrenching yell reached her ears. Even being high above the word, the yell made her shiver. What a*****e would be---wait . . .

. . . . .She knew that voice.

Annoyance instantly hit as she lowered her icy gaze only to spot an ‘oh-to-familiar’ figure with long purple hair. Of all the people….Astra. Astra was here. Then again, that shouldn’t be too much of a surprise at the same time.
                                                                  ‘Of all the...’
                                                                  Lina pursed her lips into a thin frown before letting out a quiet sigh. Did she really think No.03 was just going to come to her like some pet just because she was screaming her name? What an idiot.
                                                                  But Lina followed after the purpled-haired leader. Dropping down from a rooftop to a balcony that was directly above No.02 she watched the single digit curiously before her gaze shifted to the potted plant beside her on the railing. A devious smile pulled at her lips before she placed a single finger against the cool stone of the Flower pot before pushing it over the edge and down towards No.02’s direction.
                                                                  “Whoops~”

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ r

◆『 current location.』 North District
                                                                                                ◆『 feeling the mood.』 ~
                                                                                                ◆『 company of』 N/A
                                                                                                ◆『 my ashikabi』 N/A

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
We resonate...
Walking the same path you walked...
Deep in mind...
We've reached it...
In this moment we break away from this destiny of sadness...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kharisma
Seventh Sekirei of Water

User Image

The past week had been fairly wonderful after moving in with Ren who lived and owned a bookstore something to which she was happy about but that meant she had to quit her job at the cafe which wasn't as bad as she thought it'd be. Still most of the customers from there had found their way to Ren's bookstore and their flirtatious ways continued but she ignored them seeing as she found Ren but even before she shrugged off any advance. It was becoming a bother for Ren when the more flirty customers came and tried to get familiar with her, she could see that Ren wanted to yell at these kind of male customers which made her happy. Ren had also been teaching her sign language something she found to be interesting given that he could not physically speak to her so this form of communicating was nice and she was beginning to pick up on it fairly quickly.

Kharisma had been vacuuming for a bit when she noticed that Ren was waving her to come over to get, she stopped what she was doing and went over to him. Closely watching him sign what he had to say it caused her to graon slightly and shake her head. "What is that jerk thinking?!" She thought to herself before watching Ren sign another sentence together asking what she wanted to do about number three, "Number three is Kumo, the shadow Sekirei and she is also an original number. You remember I explained to you about the first five Sekirei right? I wonder what she did to get this kind of treatment or is it that jerk's way of trying to speed things up. Either way I don't like it but I don't think we should get involved if we can help it, Kumo's...a complex woman but I know she can take care of herself plus who knows what Sekirei/Ashkabi combo will be after her to try and do whatever. Anyway you look at it it's nothing but trouble, the kind we should avoid for as long as possible." She explained, she didn't know the toll of terminated Sekirei but if the CEO was instigating something like this then it must not be that high, it was real sad for him to go this far and speed up the Sekirei's fate and she hated it.

Who's around me?: Ren
What's going on in my head?: Bothered
Where in the world am I?: Ren's home

Quote:

тechniques

tab tab none :

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you have a dream you wish to come true
You've got to believe in the day you made that wish
When you think you're lost, I'm sure....
The strength of your feelings will guide you
The future you wish for is already in your hands

Timid Kitten

8,850 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image playful User Image streets User Image tuner & tall big dude (Daniel)

Curled up in bed, the light blue hair of the tiny child was the only thing visible. Kamira entered the bedroom. "Hmmm where is Aoi?" From underneath the blankets a tiny giggle and the child from under the blankets shifted a little. Kamira walked around the bedroom acting like she didn't know where Aoi was for a little before she grabbed the edge of the blanket and pulled it off the tiny girl. Aoi peered up with a small smile on her face. "Uguu~ Kamira-chan found me~" Holding her hands out to the woman, Aoi face was a mixture of excitement and sadness from being found. Being picked up by Kamira the light blue haired child rubbed her eyes a little more before she smiled softly in return of her tuner's smile. "You ready to go out again? Lets get you changed into something cute again and maybe try a new park or new food yeah?" Kamira lightly poked the girls cheek as she carried her away from her bed and the two went through clothes to decide what Aoi should wear. Picking out a super adorable all pink outfit that had a pink cat hoodie Aoi could wear, the blue haired girl fumbled around with her pink and white stockings as Kamira brushed her hair out. Once little Aoi was dressed, her tuner Kamira was already in the kitchen preparing a sandwich with some water, some sweet strawberries and a few sugary crackers for the child sized girl to eat like usual. Before entering the kitchen, Aoi cleared her throat softly. "Kamira-chan, when are you going to get married?" Aoi's voice changed for the moment in which she made herself sound like a man.

Giggling in her normal voice, Aoi watched her tuner also giggle because she sounded like the woman's father. "Good job." Climbing up onto her chair, the blue eyes of the little sekirei watched the pink haired woman place the food in front of her. "Here you go." Frowning up at her, Aoi picked up half of the sandwich. "Kamira-chan will I find my Ashikabi soon?" Taking a bite out of her sandwich, she cheered up more as she ate more and more of her food. Finally having something in her stomach made her ready to run around at the park and maybe try some new sweets or something. "If I find them todays you better promise to visit me often!" Picking up a cracker, she ate it while Kamira silently stood at the sink facing away from her. As neither said anything, Aoi absent-mindly went back to eating. "ALL DONE~!" Raising her hands up into the air, the blue haired sekirei was smiling brightly showing her hands that had crumbs all over them and her lips were covered in cracker crumbs. "Park. Park. Park. Lets go now!" Her loud voice rang through the kitchen as Kamira shook her head while letting out a chuckle.

"Alright. Alright Aoi. Go clean your hands and face and put your shoes on okay?" Helping Aoi down, Kamira went to get her purse. Running to the bathroom with her hands above her head, she splashed water over her face cleaning her face and hands up before rushing to the apartment door, Aoi giggled as she quickly put on her shoes. Humming a playful tune she heard on the television before as she did the child sized sekirei stood up in the little front area near the door. Kamira appeared with her purse and her keys in hand, Aoi jumping up in delight and reaching up and turning the knob on the door to let herself out. Running out the door, Kamira was quickly after her. As she was caught by Kamira's hand, the blue eyes of the child sized sekirei looked up at the woman. "Uguu~ Kamira-chan caught me again." Sticking her tongue out a little, she walked calmly with the pink haired woman to the bus stop. After the two arrived at the stop closest to where they wanted to get off, Aoi had herself plastered to the window of the bus the whole way with Kamira carefully watching over the girl.

Quickly running off the bus, practically dragging Kamira behind her, Aoi tried running ahead but Kamira kept her locked down since it was a busy street. "Hold my hand Aoi. Its busy right now and I don't want you to get lost." The girl frowned and sniffled a little as she nodded her head. She wanted to run around and eat and have fun but it was so busy for three in the afternoon. Walking with her tuner down the street, Aoi suddenly got her hand free from Kamira's and slipped around people and started running around until she ran right into someone. Falling backwards onto her butt she let out a loud cry as she sniffled and tears slowly ran down her cheeks. Rubbing her eyes as she looked up as Kamira arrived Aoi felt confused as she stared up at the man. She stopped crying, and her heart was thumping a lot. 'Uguu~ Whats going on...Kamira...help...waahhh...~' Sniffling still she continued to stare up at him in silence a few people looking at her concerned but Kamira quickly knelt down next to Aoi making her snap her gaze away from the man as she was picked up. "Hey, its okay. No crying. You are fine." Nodding only a little, she got really shy and turned back towards the man her arms reaching out for him saying 'hold me'.

'Hopped up on goofballs swat at dog or chew foot yet why must they do that missing until dinner time hate dog for stand in front of the computer screen.'
                                                          "Uguu~ Kamira-chan~"
                                                          "Kamira's speech"

asbloodrunscold

User Image User Image ???

Yami Miyagawa's Husbando

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
User Image

I may be a man of business...

==== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ========

Daniel stood on the sidewalk, waiting for a moment where the cars would die down and he could cross the street to continue onto his destination. He was really just expecting to do what he normally did, buy what he needed, and then to go home as he normally did having nothing to really do during the day if it wasn't work. He preferred to be at home if there was no reason to be outside since he always felt like something would happen if he remained out in the open for long periods of time. Something like getting into a fight, exposure that he might be a knife wielding weirdo as evidenced by the fact that under the suit he had multiple knives all waiting to be thrown of used if he had too. It was a habit, his main weapon to kill were knives and it put him at peace to have at least a few around him. They weren't in obvious places, but they were simple to get to. There was that or.....

Daniel continued to wait and soon lost himself in his secluded thoughts when he felt something small hit his legs and the sound of a cry. He was brought from his thoughts by the noise and looked down to see a small blue-eyes child. His face remained its usual scary composer for a moment as he finished his thought from earlier "Or that." he said. He stared at her even as her tuner came to help her, but soon his face began to soften. He felt a little bad now. Daniel liked kids, innocent little things. He sighed though and looked around as people gave him strange looks. Figures. He looked pretty threatening as he was very tall and didn't look like the friendliest of dudes in a blue suit.

He watched the tuner pick the girl up "Hey I'm sorry I didn't see her there." he said though she ran into him. He smiled "But she is okay right?" he asked before the little girl turned. He tilted his head to the side curiously "mmm?" it seemed like she wanted him to hold her for a moment though he wasn't sure if that was okay. He looked at the woman he thought was her mother before he picked her up "Here. All better now?" he asked the girl.

==== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ========

"...but I'm no business man."

Location [ Streets ]
Mood [Curious, concerned, worried.]
With [Aoi and Tuner]
Sekirei [None]
Voice [Fall in love with it.]
Carrying [Multiple Knives]

Mewuzumaki the Kitsune's Significant Otter

10,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
User Image
          ↘↘XXXXXwelcoмe тo тнe world тнαт ɴo oɴe'ѕ lιvιɴ' XX
          bring me to life, breathe air into me i just wanna be free
          bring me to life, breathe air into me i just wanna be free

just wanna break out !!
                              AND ESCAPE THIS [ PRISON ] ✰ ✰ ✰

User Image

T
                                                  he week that has passed had been a rather eventful week, more eventful than any of the previous week than he had before. He met two girls who called themselves Sekirei, and each possessed rather interesting powers, Yuusha had been the Ashikabi of both. Some time after 'winging' the two he received a message from the CEO and founder of MBI. Today, Yuusha went to work early in order to help the owner take care of some things around the cafe, unable to bring Kurenai and Kyoko with him he left the two at the apartment. Of course, there was some disagreement before he left the apartment, Kurenai seemed to be strongly against staying in the apartment but in the end she ended up staying behind. Done with helping the owner the silver haired young man began making his way back to the apartment complex. The ride from the cafe to the apartment would not take too long due to the fact that he had taken a few shortcuts. When he arrived at the apartment complex the first thing he did was look around for the landlady, it became a habit to duck her out, avoiding her was something he done when returning to the apartment and leaving. Once he seem that the close was clear he hoped off his motorcycle, after parking it, and made his way up the stairs.

"I'm back!" Yuusha called out shortly after entering his apartment. He was surprised to see that the dog that he been taking care of wasn't sitting outside in front of the door, made him think that Kurenai may have scared it. The thought was not exactly far-fetched Kurenai didn't seem to like dogs. Yuusha looked around the apartment for a moment, before he could get to the living room he heard his phone going off. Hopefully this was not the owner of the cafe calling him to ask him to come back by the cafe, so he could do more work. Turned out that was not what the case, the message was from the CEO of MBI, from what he read there seemed to be some event or something. Yuusha continued to read the message and flopped down on the couch still reading what the message had said. "Do we really have to terminate this Ashikabi, I doubt winging her is going to be all that difficult." Then again maybe it would not be easy either, message seemed to have made that clear. If he was unable to wing the Sekirei he only assumed that Kurenai would love to try and terminate the Sekirei, eliminate the competition. There was no telling what Kyoko would think in regards to the matter. Speaking of the two, where were they?

"It's three in the afternoon, I know Kurenai and Kyoko are not still asleep... Well I doubt kyoko isn't... Kurenai seems to do what she wants." Who knows, both Kyoko and Kurenai could have already been out and about. Yuusha sighed quietly to himself and stood up from the couch and headed to where the rooms were, it was best to check anyway. If they were going to find this Sekirei then it was best not to sit around the apartment, who knows what kind of Ashikabi were already out searching for this Sekirei. Yuusha scratched the back of his head after putting his phone away.

XX OUT OF CHARACTER :
                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ashikabi of ;; Sekirei #08, Kurenai; Sekirei #101 Kyoko;
                      wιтн ;; Kurenai
                      wнere ;; Apartment Complex
                      αттιre ;; [ X ]

Layout by shadow0kyra

Yami Miyagawa's Husbando

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Brandisher 100
    • Rebel Spark 50
    User Image

Hermingild

"Use your emotions. They may save you in the end."

Hermingild's days had been very peaceful though most would simply call it very dull, run of the mill, the day to day routine. They weren't wrong, but Hermingild often enjoyed even the simplest things in life more than others did. He took joy in many things no matter how mundane it was to other people and so it allowed him to progress easier. He liked to express, and to be true to his emotions even though he could no see the colors he created like he could with other people. He used his ability to see emotion to his advantage and make others smile which was why he was here today. It was due to the rather staggering sadness of a co-worker that he took this job all on his own.
    He arrived early to these apartments to take care of the garden. He was happy to do so, it was somewhat quiet out today and thankfully there wouldn't be soo many people giving him odd looks thanks to his really tan skin, white hair, and the fact that he dressed like a weirdo. He could tend to the garden without his vision being blinded by emotions of anything, just him and his work. All alone.
    He pulled the nessecary equipment from the truck and soon began his work of making sure the garden remain pretty and presentable, a lot of work, but he did like looking at the things and he was the one who took the job. He insanely got to work, and began to do it throughout. He didn't like to make mistakes. He began to whistle to himself as he worked, hopefully not disturbing anyone.
    [Short, crappy post. Could not think].

Condition:
    Unawaringly Exhausted
    Injures [[If applicable]]
    None
    With:
    No one
    Doing:
    Tending to a garden
    Thoughts:
    "A moment of peace. Wonderful..."
    a h r i - t a n

Timid Kitten

8,850 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    User ImageUser Image

After winging herself, everything got more interesting. Moving in with Gabriel and out of MBI building she brought all her stolen goods. Not that Gabriel probably wondered where she got all the things but she didn't care if he found out or not. Not like he would be able to tell her to give it back, her spiders scared him enough because of her threats. None that she would ever go through now even if he pissed her off. He was now special to her because if he is gone so is she and the rest of her spiders and not to mention so would Astra. Astra was usually always stuck to Gabriel's side like glue which Eun gave no ******** about since that meant she had the free time to keep her stealing of goods up while he was away from the mansion. Not to mention she was sure what she did to her room would make a maid go running. The moment she was settling in, her spiders all created all sorts of webs and her special gold silk spiders were making pretty webs that held up art work or jewelry that she would try on every now and than. Eungeomi loved her jewels and money. Her money was always stashed under the weird bed she started to like. Still not use to it she would end up in a web dangling in the middle of the room.

Her time in the mansion was mostly in the kitchen eating whatever meat and other foods she did like. Usually some of the 'generals' would stop by to see how she was doing before they go back to baby making or finding food or being pesky to someone somewhere. Today was a good special day since MBI CEO decided to call out a cat and mouse game for the ashikabi. She was tingling for some good fun after hearing that only one sekirei had been terminated in the week. Now to have more play things in one area, how much fun her and her spiders will have with the chase. It sent wonderful shivers down her spine, she was excited and in the kitchen. Finishing watching a Korean drama by using a laptop she had stolen long ago, the white haired sekirei had chowed down a steak that had lots of pink in it. Was she going to get sick? Who knows, Eun did care, meat tasted better that way. Licking her lips as she wandered around the kitchen before going into the refrigerator and grabbing the container of grapes.

Eungeomi stood in the kitchen of the mansion humming at first before she starting speaking out foreign lyrics she had listened to. "Saeppalgan ripseutigeul bareun naneun ppalgaeyo (ppalgaeyo). Kkaemureo jugo sipeun aegyoga yesurieyo, bammada naega saenggangna like maekomhan ramyeon...meonjeo deureowa bwa naega jotamyeon." Popping a few grapes into her mouth as she carried the container filled with them to the counter where she hopped up on to the counter. Lying down on back she propped the grapes on her stomach as she ate and hummed in between her bites. After eating half the grapes from the container, the spider sekirei sat up slowly as she sensed Gabriel. Though the place was big her little spiders were crawling everywhere now, tending to stay out of sight whenever unknown people were in the home. Eomeoni crawled up the side of the counter onto Eun's thigh confirming that Gabriel was on the move. Not that she was completely interested in what he was doing but she had nothing better to do since Astra had left her behind to find Kumo. 'Wonder if he is up to doing some stuff before we go out~' Slipping off the counter, Eomeoni hanging onto her thigh as she walked out of the kitchen. Lucky for her younger spiderlings gave her a trail to follow to which hallway Gabriel was at.

As she saw him in the distance, her lips curled into a seductive smile as she took long strides towards her Ashikabi. Her heart racing as she moved closer and closer to the man as he seemed to be thinking about something, Eungeomi's left hand reached out when she got close enough to him and pulled him to her. With barely a three inch difference in her heels, the sekirei's lips were already pressing against his. Without a word, her other hand was tracing different parts of his body as she pushed Gabriel up against the wall. Things started to become more intimate as her tongue slid into him mouth and her hands were being naughty in different places. Breaking the kiss she let out a pleased moan, Eun's lips slowly trailed down towards his collar bone. With one hand, she started to unbutton his shirt and her other was unzipping the front more to the point where she firmly pressed herself up against him. One hand gripping the back of his head thought about her next move. Her green eyes moved around quickly before she spoke up, "We finish this tonight. We should catch up with Astra-unni~" Her fingers traced over the marks on his neck, smiling slyly as her lips pressed up against one of them. Again she was torn and letting out a moan made her want to skip out on finding number three and make Gabriel a sex toy for the day. Chuckling at the thought she slowly pulled herself away a little. Did it matter if her Ashikabi was completely turned on now? Kind of, but finding the woman who gave her access to a lot of interesting things and having fun chasing her down to get her to join sounded like a great challenge.

"Lets go Gabriel~"

lyrics = I put on red lipstick, I’m red (red). My cuteness that makes you wanna bite me is like art. Every night, you think of me like spicy ramen. Come in first if you like me
                                                                          annyeong = hey there / hello (informal) [also goodbye x3]

Minoshiya

COMPANY: Gabriel
    FEELING: Flirty
    WEARING: Normal
    ASHIKABI: Gabriel

Timid Kitten

8,850 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    User ImageUser Image

Ijime,(dame,) ijime,(dame,)
    xxxKakkowaruiyo (damedamedamedame)
    xxxxxxxxKizutsuite kizutsukete kizu darake ni naru no sa

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Kitsune,(Tobe,) kitsune,(Tobe,)
    xxxxxxxxxxKitto toberu yo
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxKurushimi mo kanashimi mo subete tokihanate
    xxxxxxxKIMI O MAMORUKARA

Muyō in the week that passed by had completely made a pair of nail guns that were in her bracelet as a blueprint and was currently still in the long process of some flash bangs that she could create but took more than a week to complete. In that time, she used her bracelet to keep track of Raito whenever she felt he would be close and silently figured out where he lives. Never approaching him since the last time, she liked to keep her distance and she had work herself still. Each day as a female mechanic was always one man wondering why she was there and the other type of man hitting on her with no success because she shoots them down so fast. As a winged sekirei she felt over all more powerful than she was in the past month before she met Raito. Never concerning herself about him and possibilities of him finding another sekirei she kept herself locked up in the beat up shed working on her little mechanical things here and there for the week. It had been a week, looking up from the flash bang she was working on; Muyō raised the goggles from her face and let out a small sigh. Her fingers easily moved over her bracelet as she realized the time. Quickly standing up, she went to the sink that was barely working when she first arrived but now worked perfectly because of her. Wetting a towel she cleaned herself up before changing into cleaner clothes. Grabbing a black backpack, she carefully placed the nail machine guns into them along with other mechanic parts and things that fit. 'All packed...now where is my beanie...'

Going through a pile of not so neatly organized clothes, she finally found the blue beanie. Placing it on her head, she had no mirror and headed out of the shed. She probably looked fine. She was sure her blue coordinate and black heels looked fine. 'Time to see how he is doing.' Leaving the shed, she hurried across the mansion grounds before hopping the wall with ease and headed out to Raito's Apartment. Her long pink-blonde hair from under the blue beanie whipped around as she launched herself up into the air and travel that way to make it a quicker to his place. Flying across rooftops of homes and small business as she made her way to the apartment, her face was blank as she touched her bracelet. "Temperature Survey!" Watching the map of the city pop up in a hologram form, "Running..." As it scanned the heat signatures of everyone in the two mile radius around her, "DONE!" Her eyes lit up as soon as it was finished. Her hand pinched the hologram in at different sections to understand why a big groups of people were at certain places and know that they were just normal; nothing to concern herself with. Pressing along, she finds herself within a mile distance from Raito. Landing safely down in an alleyway, she quickly starts walking down the sidewalk with others, her hands are gripped tightly on the straps of her backpack as she tries her best to keep herself from being really noticeable.

Arriving at his apartment place, Muyō made her way to where his apartment was. Using her mechanic skills, she let herself in as silently as possible. Slipping her black heels off at the entrance, she walked silently through the apartment until she found his room. Even though it was her first time inside, finding her way through the apartment was easy and standing in front of his door she stared at it like it would open by itself. A small yawn escaped her lips before she opened the door. Rubbing her eyes a little before she opened the door, Muyō pushed the door open as soft as she could while striding into the room where Raito was studying. Dropping her heavy backpack at the foot of his bed as she settled herself down on to his bed, she yawned again. "You have been studying a lot lately." Falling back onto the bed, she turned on her side facing Raito with on of her hands extending out towards him. "Take a break and take a nap with me." Staring at him with her icy blue eyes, her bare legs stretched out on his bed as she spoke to him.

OOC: ugh so short sorry ; A ;

ijime, dame, zettai { }
    Ijime, dame, forever
    ijime, dame, zettai { }
    Ijime, dame, dame

FEELING Curious LOCATED Raito's Apartment WITH Raito WEARING Clothes ASHIKABI Raito

Timid Kitten

8,850 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    User Image

User Image Calm/Happy User Image Apartment User Image Alone User Image

Returning home from a very late night of dancing and singing lessons, Kuma was curled up in the back of her manager's van asleep as they traveled to her apartment in the East section of the city. As they hit a traffic light, she mumbled a little as she woke up from the bright sun that was coming through the front of the van. Not something she could change since it was three in the afternoon and she had been awake all night learning dances and training her voice. Still wearing the clothes she wore for practice and was curled up hugging a body pillow. Her hair pulled up in the high ponytail made it easy for her to notice that they were almost at her apartment. Sitting up in the backseat, Kuma bowed her head to her manager. "Noticed that we're almost there?" Nodding her head, she silently went through her purse to find her keys. Making sure she had them in hand, she pulled her purse up onto her shoulder as they turned right down the street. Holding the long pillow in one hand, she slipped on her white tennis shoes as they slowed down to the front of her apartment complex. Pulling up into the loading and unloading zone, she noticed the gardener was here today as she waited for her manager to open the door.

Patiently waiting, she stared at the man gardening for awhile before she was startled by her manager opening the door to help her out. "Thank you." Receiving help from her manager, he escorted her to the door, but Kuma took one more peek at the gardener. He was tan and....she thought she saw things but she was sure that he had silvery white hair. Blinking more than normal as she went inside, she bowed good bye to her manager before going up the elevator a few levels to her apartment. Entering the empty apartment alone, she slipped her shoes off quickly as she shuffled to the table to put her purse down. Hugging her pillow more, she smiled into it as she went to shower and change into clothes that were clean and didn't smell like her working out. Undressing herself, she tossed her clothes into a hamper as she entered the bathtub. The nice warm water that eased her muscles as she cleaned herself up made her more sleepy. Letting out a long sigh, she finally finished her bath after washing her hair and scrubbing herself down again. Wrapped up in a fluffy white towel around her body and a hair towel that was big enough to wrap around her long brown hair; she walked to the kitchen in the mood for some tea.

Starting up the tea, she went to her room. Putting on a matching black undergarments, she puts a tannish brown animal hoodie that featured a bear. Wearing nothing else under it aside from her panties, she sat down on the edge of her bed brushing out her wet hair. After a small amount of time, she walked over to her small balcony she had for her apartment which was connected to her room. Stepping out onto it, she squinted at the bright sun before trying to look down to see if she could spy the interesting gardener from three levels above. 'I swear he had white hair...' Leaning further over the barrier of her balcony she spotted him working so diligently on the garden below. Her cheeks flushed a little from looking over the edge and when she noticed him move to the next plant it made her jump and she quickly went back inside scared of being noticed. Hurrying back into her kitchen as she heard the familiar whistle of the pot going off, she turned the stove off and served herself some tea.

Sitting down at the small table she had, she sipped on the tea nervously. Still startled by her own self over thinking that the man would catch her spying on him. Finishing the cup of tea, she set it down in front of her as she fiddled with the rim of the tea cup thinking about nothing in particular for the moment. Suddenly standing up she hurried back to her room, pulling the hood up over her head as she entered her room. Sliding the balcony door open again, she stepped outside and peered over the edge of the railing down at the man. Periodically she duck back down hoping to be out of view from him. Watching him tend to the garden was more interesting than sitting inside and falling back asleep. Plus she was sure she would be back in the studio later tonight for another dance practice. "What to do...I can't go down or else someone might take a picture of me in my bear sweater..wah~"

asbloodrunscold

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
    • Marathon 300
    • Elocutionist 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    Head straight for your goal by any means,
    There is a door that you've never opened,
    There is a window with the view you have never seen,
    Get there, no matter how long it takes

Tirane
    Fourteenth Sekire of Ice

User Image

It had been a month since all the Sekirei were released from MBi into the city known as Tokyo, Tirane had been surviving the slings and arrows of what dregs decided to come her way yet so far no other Sekirei or this Ashikabi person she was purposely destined to find. She was praying this person wasn't some creepy perv that lived in a basement staring at figmas for hours on end. The sheer thought of that made her cringe in disgust, by now most other Sekirei had to be winged and what not or terminated but she didn't care as long as she got her revenge on every single member of the disciplinary squad so she'd fight any Sekirei that dared attempt to pick a fight with her. She wanted to survive this insane game and make it towards the end in the hopes that whatever members of that squad remained so she could put them on ice permanently.

At the moment Tirane was walking down the street near some apartment complex, normally she would just keep walking but she could the sight of a male on a motorcycle parking close to the complex, he had looked around seemingly looking for someone or hoping to avoid someone. Once he felt the coast was clear he got off his motorcycle and went into the complex, "The man..." She mumbled to herself then sighed heavily as she felt her face heat up as well as her heart, "This reaction...looks like I finally found my fated person but how to approach him. Can't just walk to wherever place he's in and just...get myself winged." She said to herself as tried to come with a way to find the silver-haired young man and confront him.

Who's around me?: No one
    What's going on in my head?: Bored, pondering
    Where in the world am I?: Street

Quote:

тechniques

tab tab none :

Streaking lights, loud sounds, and instinct
    Are the elements that keep me going
    I am fighting my own mission
    Nothing's gonna stand in my way

Timid Kitten

8,850 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    User ImageUser Image

User Image playful User Image streets User Image daniel

When Aoi wanted to be held by the stranger, Kamira frowned a little for a moment as the man looked at her. The pink haired tuner nodded softly and as the man took her into his arms, she could tell something clicked in Aoi's head about the man. "Her name is Aoi. I'm Kamira, her...caretaker." Aoi blushed as she placed her hands on the mans cheeks. "Here. All better now?" Nodding shyly, she looked back over at Kamira. Her big blue eyes were starting to fill up with tears as she stared at Kamira. "You feel something?" Nodding shyly again, Aoi pulled on his cheeks a little as she felt her tiny body become hot. 'My heart is all thump thump thump...uguu~ Kamira~' Sniffling, Aoi rubbed her eyes as Kamira inhaled deeply. "Please follow me." Giving the man a glare, she grabbed him firmly by his arm before leading him towards a local supermarket that had an alleyway on the side of it. Now that they were out of the way, Kamira let go of him. "Go ahead Aoi. We're no longer in public." Rubbing Aoi's cheek as she gave her little one a smile, Kamira smiled brightly.

Aoi sniffled more as tears started rolling down her cheeks as she understood what Kamira was doing. Rubbing away her tears as she hiccuped a little in the man's arms she looked back at him. Without a word, the blue haired sekirei pressed her tiny lips against his. From her back a pair of blue wings almost four times the size of her sprouted from her back. Fluttering, the wings slowly disappeared as the tiny girl pulled away from him. The powerful surge that she had felt through her body wasn't compared to suddenly kissing the man. Bursting out in tears she let out an ear piercing cry as she continued crying in the mans arms. She now had her ashikabi but she was terrified of men. "Aoi. Aoi!" While crying the sensation of Kamira's hands trying to sooth her made Aoi slowly stop crying. Kamira took Aoi from Daniel's arms cradling her in her arms as the child slowly stopped crying and curled up into Kamira's chest. Hiding in her tuner's chest, Kamira took control to help him understand what just happened. "I know you are probably really confused right now...but, Aoi is special. She is a sekirei. Number one hundred of one hundred and eight of them." Adjusting Aoi, the tiny blue haired girl sat up in Kamira's arms shyly looking at Daniel.

"You are what we call an Ashikabi. You are part of a giant plan called the Sekirei Plan." Aoi hugged Kamira around the neck as the pink haired woman spoke up again. "You probably have so many more questions, but I don't know everything myself. I do know if you are ever in trouble and Aoi gets hurt, just call me. I am her tuner but also know her best." Petting Aoi's head, she gave the blue haired sekirei a kiss on her forehead before stepping forward and handing her over to him. "Oh! I almost forgot. She is a Sound Manipulation type. So try not to get tricked if she mimics your voice or tries to mimic someone you know." Aoi buried her face into Daniel's chest in embarrassment. "Meanie Kamira-chan uguu~" Finally speaking up the first time, she peered up to look at him. Pulling her hood further over her head, she blushed even more red as she heard Kamira chuckle. "Uhuh~ Well here is my phone number and later tonight you can pick up all her clothes and toys." Handing over a piece a paper with her number on it to Daniel, Kamira gave Aoi one more kiss on the back of her head before she bowed and left quickly. "Bye...Kamira-chan...~" Hiding her face, she tried wrapping her arms around her Ashikabi's neck.

asbloodrunscold

User Image User Image Daniel

Yami Miyagawa's Husbando

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Brandisher 100
    • Rebel Spark 50
    User Image

I may be a man of business...

==== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ========

Daniel smiled once the girl had told him she was feeling better, ready to hand her back over to her handler even as she was introduced "Really? That is a nice name." he said though he found it slightly strange to receive no last name, then again it may be only him who actually did that. He nodded "Daniel Stone." he introduced himself, but then weird things began to happen as he felt himself being dragged somewhere though he made no particular effort to resist as he was more...curious about what in the world was going on. There had to be a good reason to drag a dude in a random blue suit off in a random direction and it seemed there was, though it was one he did not remotely understand seeing as he had no idea what this whole thing was. He was mostly quiet with a cocked eyebrow. It seemed as though the child was about to cry again, perhaps they didn't want it to turn into an even bigger scene of something like that.

He looked at the child when she turned around "What wro-" he was interrupted however by the child's kiss. He would have immediately pulled her off if he wasn't utterly shocked by this and frozen. He didn't even really move when she began to cry. It wasn't until the tuner decided to speak up that he even began to really listen to anything, but nothing she said made any sense to him. He stared at her "A-wah?" just telling him about it wasn't even an explanation. He had no idea what a sekirei was and why that even mattered. There were one-hundred and eight of them and that she was number one hundred? What? What the hell was going on!? Why did that child do that!? Why did she start crying!? What was even the hell?

The woman tried to tell him more, but again it hardly made any more sense than anything else, but he took the child when she was handed to him. So this kid had some weird power? What sort of people were these to say things like this? He was handed the woman number so he could come pick up her things later. The woman stared to leave "H-Hey! Wait a minute you can't just-!" but she was gone and he was left with Aoi who was apparently a sekirei. He stared at the number all the while unconsciously lifting Aoi up higher so she could easily get her arms around his neck.

He sighed and looked back at her "Er, I don't suppose you have a better explanation about what just happened do you kid?" he asked and sighed. He doubted it and began to walk. He had no idea what was going on. He'd simply have to bring the child along right? He'd get his things and then head home and hopefully that Kamira woman had so actual explanations this time about why she left her kid with him. What was Dan supposed to do with the child? Keep her? That was just weird.

He sighed "Sekirei, Ashikabi, weird hallucinations, sound manipulation." he repeated to himself about three times, and yet none of it meant anything to him. He looked at the kid "I-er...soo...." he struggled to think of something "I'm gonna go shopping. I certainly hope you don't mind." he said seeing it was now safe to cross so did and continued on to the store. He might as well get it out the way before heading home.

==== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ========

"...but I'm no business man."

Location [ Streets / Store ]
    Mood [Curious, concerned, worried.]
    With [Aoi]
    Sekirei [#100 Aoi]
    Voice [Fall in love with it.]
    Carrying [Multiple Knives]

Angelic Noob

User Image

mmmm
                                        ΛLEKSI bam ROMΛNOV

User Image

Beep. Beep. Beep. "Mmphh...?" crimson eyes slowly drifting open, Aleksi shifted a bit as he attempted to vanish the grogginess. He hadn't intended to fall asleep, but he had. The last thing he remembered doing was running his fingers through the soft strands of emerald hair on his latest Sekirei, Rias. But after dozing off, it seemed he had received a message. He wasn't shocked, in fact what was more surprising was that there was only one. Looking around his room, he didn't see Brie anywhere so he assumed he was off somewhere else. He soon shrugged it off and peered down at the screen in his hand and squinted, vision still a bit foggy from sleep. When he read over the words, it didn't take long to realize he was utterly confused. He didn't understand who it was from, still lost in a sleepy daze. After rereading the first line four or five times, it finally clicked in his brain that this was from the very man who had set the Sekirei plan into action, so he undoubtedly had something of value to say. Squinting, he read on until he got enough information to know that this was a notice of a competition for the third Sekirei, which must have meant she was pretty powerful. Tapping his chin thoughtfully, he wondered if it would be worth his time to track this number three down. On one hand, he already had three Sekirei which was pretty good, or at least he assumed it was. But on the other hand, the more the merrier. It wasn't as though he had any major plans that day anyway.

Standing up and stretching his arms above his head, Aleksi yawned while he peered through the window, discovering that it was quite a nice day out. He could stand a trip to the North District, though that meant having to ride an overly crowded bus. Unless... If his mother was home, maybe she'd let him borrow her car, since she apparently didn't trust him with his own after the fiasco with the last one she bought him. Long story short it was totaled within a day. Actually, it was due to that very story that he wasn't entirely optimistic she'd give him her car either, but if he didn't try the answer would definitely be no. Picking up a brush, he ran it through his hair carefully while he turned to the other figure in the room, realizing that he should probably explain where they were going before he started dragging her around. Twirling a lock of his silver hair absentmindedly, he yawned a bit before getting on with his explanation. "MBI man said Sekirei number three is in North District." he said, looking down at the Sekirei, Rias. He wasn't sure where the other two were, but generally he was aware of Rias's location as he had taken to dragging her around with him everywhere, mostly since she never really had anything else to be doing. "Is nice day to go out, no~?" he asked, grinning while he grabbed one of his light jackets from the closet and brought it over to Rias, holding it out for her. Generally she wore that same bikini, but he liked her to at least wear a jacket so people didn't think he was a total pervert.

After much grovelling, Aleksi managed to convince his mother to give him her car for the day. With it, he managed to get Rias and himself to the North District rather quickly, though almost immediately he felt this would be a very difficult situation. Come to think of it, he didn't even know what this Sekirei looked like. Unless she had a three stamped on her forehead, it was doubtful he'd recognize her even if he did find her among all these people. Frowning slightly he grabbed the hand of the Sekirei at his side and looked down at the small girl. "Eh, do you know what third Sekirei looks like?" he asked her, looking around once more. He couldn't identify anyone even remotely familiar, though he did spot a girl with purple hair that had been hit in the head with a mysterious pot that looked like she'd be a Sekirei, what with her strange getup. Actually, he was much less interested in that as opposed to where exactly that fallen object came from. Crimson eyes trailed up to the sky, seeing nothing. But out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a pink tinge that caught his attention, perched on a balcony.

Initially he had averted his gaze, not thinking much of it. But after, he found himself doing a double take as he realized that was a strange place for a girl to be. Though he had to admit, even from a distance her hair was glorious, long, and bright. Maybe that was number three? She looked like she could be a Sekirei, but even if she was there was no way he could get to her up there, unless he had Rias carry him. Shaking his head, he looked away. It was probably just a normal girl, who enjoyed lingering on balconies. Looking back down at Rias, he patted her head with the hand that wasn't holding hers, "I admit this was more of hassle than I planned." he told her.

User Image

l o c a t i o n - North District
                                              company - Rias
                                              thoughts - Hm...
                                              health - 100%
                                              sekirei - #108, Brie; #026, Tsurara; #028, Rias
                                              Quote:

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
    • Marathon 300
    • Elocutionist 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    If you give up because things will someday be destroyed....
    Even if you can't see it, it's definitely there....
    Even if you lose sight of it, you can't give up....
    We should show our true hearts instead of our vain selves....
    The number of friends you have doesn't more...but it's better to have more....
    If you're going to ignore common sense...then everyone should grab on to space!

Raito Nobuharu
    Ashikabi

User Image

Raito had been so focused on his studies that he didn't notice Muyo at first until she dropped her backpack which caused him to jump. "Muyo...hey." He said sheepishly before falling onto his bed saying he had been studying lot, "I have a mock exam coming up, it's the last one for the class I'm taking that's leading up to the entrance exam." He said to her, this test was pretty important so of course he'd been studying a lot though he was fairly tired of studying what with work as well. He had little to no social life because of work, his classes, and studying. Hearing her tell him to take a break and nap with her he sighed a little, "Okay, I could use a break." he said before he got up out of his chair and laid next to Muyo, he was a bit nervous seeing as he's never had a girl in his bed before.

"Listen, I got a weird call from that CEO guy about one of your sisters? Number three he said, don't know what's he trying to do but it sounds like he's trying to start some trouble or something. Just thought I'd tell you about it." He said before noticing her big backpack near his door, "Wow, what's in the backpack?" He asked curiously, he thought she brought some of her things with her to work on while she was in his apartment. He didn't mind he had nothing else to do today as far as he was concerned.

Who's around me?: Muyo
    What's going on in my head?: Sort of surprised, slightly flustered
    Where in the world am I?: Raito's apartment
    Ashikabi to: #50 Muyo

This is on a scale big enough to swallow all the stars...
    If everyone cries out for the same wish, then it's possible...
    The ultimate power will...behold....open the next door...
    It's not loneliness...That's why more than best. That sky above you...
    ...it's right there...you can reach it

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces