Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Vampire

Crowley King of Perdition
SPIKE

User Image
"Bloody hell, why does she have to be so much like her mum," After Midnight had run away angry, Spike had gone down to the car-park where he now sat in his hearse stewing about the matter. "Little slayer's got no idea what she has." Spike ranted to himself "I'm loyal, strong, always there, and try my damnedest to be sensitive. Jus' don't come easy to me." He sighed and put his feet up on the dash bored. He lit a cigarette and slid a CD into the player. He cranked the knob to maximum volume and sat back in his seat, the Sex Pistols blasting through the entire parking garage.

Devoted Poster

User Image

"A world of darkness....?" she looked confused. "Okay, what do you want from me?" she asked. She began to realise she should have stayed with Spike. She began to back away from Mythos. "Can I get out?" she asked stupidly knowing he wasn't going to answer her. "Please help Spike," she prayed quietly. She looked around hoping to see his black hearse or his bleach blonde hair.

((it's cool just glad your back smile ))

Demonic Vampire

MYTHOS

Mythos took a few steps back, looking at his watch as he did, "I don't think you can escape this. But don't stress yourself out about it, Midnight Summers, I won't kill you. If I did that, another slayer would just pop up. I have a little bird cage for you to spend the rest of your days in. And unlike the last time I faced a slayer, Their won't be Witches, or Watchers to get in the way " At that moment six vampires came out for the shadows. They were all protective clothing that kept the sunlight off their skin, and a chest plate protecting their heart in the front. Each of them carried an electric cattle prod. "Still, one on one, that wouldn't be a fare fight. At that, she was rushed by vampires.

Devoted Poster

User Image

Midnight stumbled backwards. "Oh s**t!" she yelled. She took off running from the seemingly invincible vampires. She didn't know what to do. If she stayed and fought she would get her a** kicked, however if she ran she seemed like a b***h. She sighed and stopped running. "Alright ********," she muttered as she got into a fighting stance. She pulled out a stake and tried to formulate a plan.

Angelic Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Profile:
Username: Rosamire Everdeen
Character: Draconis Reysa
Age: sixteen to eighteen, its hard to pinpoint because she does so well in school, yet she works the graveyard shift at a pizza place. She never really gets around to her home, at all, when you think about it. She lives in the streets and has seen one vampire kill someone, but it was from the pizza place and it was dark out, but she draws marvelous pictures of what she saw.
Race: part werewolf, part human. she usually pulls the sick day card at school when it's near a full moon and needs aspirin about every two minutes for a day or two after the full moon because, not only does the transformation hurt her like h**l, it gives her a migraine for several days after due to her being mostly human.

Draconis heard music booming from a parking garage and walked in, having earplugs already in from her band practice. She recognized the song that was playing and, still trying to see where it was coming from, started singing along. She sung it about three octaves too high, but hit the notes perfectly.
Her voice cracked on a high note in the song, which she usually hit, when she saw a black hearse with a shape in it.Please, she thought and walked up to the car and tapped it's window, don't let curiosity be what kills this cat....

Demonic Vampire

Mythos
User Image

As the slayer ran, Mythos pointed left, than right. Fallowing his commands three vampires ran in each direction with the intent to go around the buildings and cut her off from the other side. What Mythos didn't expect was her to suddenly turn around. For the moment, that left only two of them. Midnight and Mythos face to face. He didn't really like his odds, but he only had to delay her until the vampires circled back around. He pulled a katana from his belt and ran at her.

Demonic Vampire

SPIKE

User Image

Spike was starting to cool down about Midnight running off. He closed his eyes and got lost in the music. After many minutes of letting the British punk band carry him into a violent fantasy, a strange noise interrupted. He opened his eyes. "It's just an old CD," Spike thought to himself whale beginning to relax again "It's scratched and the sound quality isn't as good anymore." He closed his eyes once again only to be startled badly by a tap on the window. Spike let out a small yell. He flung his hand forward hitting about five buttons on the CD player, including the one he had meant to hit, the power button. The music shut off. Spike was relieved to see the silhouette of a girl through the tinted window. He rolled the window down just a pinch. It was enough for them to hear each others voices, but not enough to see one another properly. "What do you want Midnight-Snack? Are you here to apologies than?"

Rosamire Everdeen

Devoted Poster

User Image

Midnight smirked. She charged at Mythos. She kicked him in the stomach before bringing a fist into his face. She hadn't expected to have to fight him but she was going to rip him to shreads.

Demonic Vampire

Mythos
User Image

Mythos swung his sword, but he wasn't quick enough. A powerful blow landed to his stomach, he fell backwards, his katana flying from his hand and landing some distance away. He landed hard on his butt and let out a moan of pain. He began trying to get back up when a brick hit him in the face, at least he had thought it must have been a brick for a moment. Before his eyes were even able to focus again, he threw his hands up toward her face. He dug his finger nails into her face and neck with both hands, and began dragging downward taring open her skin.

Devoted Poster

User Image

Midnight yelled in pain as he clawed at her. She stumbled backwards and grabbed her face. "You a**! That hurt!" she yelled. She charged at him again sending a kick to his face "Alright, if you want to live there are two things that need to happen," she growled as she grabbed him by the throat.

Demonic Vampire

Mythos
User Image

Midnight took a stumbled back "You a**! That hurt!" She yelled. A wide smile came across Mythos' face at the admition of pain. He began pulling himself backwards toward his sword, which had fallen a few feet behind him. As he got close, she charged at him and kicked him in the face. The pain made the punch he had gotten a moment ago feel like nothing. His back fell flat agenst the ground, and blood dripped out the side of his mouth from the teeth she had knocked clear across the street. "Son of a b***h" he groaned. Suddenly she had him by the throat. "Alright, if you want to live there are two things that need to happen," she growled. A smile came across Mythos' face as he slowly shook his head, Unable to speak with his air cut off, he held up six fingers. At that their was a growl behind her as the vampires who had circled around and were now standing behind her back.

Devoted Poster

User Image

Midnight heard the vampires behind her. "********," she muttered knowing she was surrounded. She spun around throwing Mythos at the vampires. She charged at the vampires that were still standing kicking them sending them backwards. She realised she couldn't do this alone. "I need Spike," she whispered barely audible. She tightens her grip on her stake "No, I can do this alone," she said not wanting to seem weak to him.

Angelic Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

"Ummm........" Draconis muttered, unsure of weather she should answer the voice or not. she tapped the window a bit more out of curiosity, then pressed her face up against it to trey to see who was inside.
she saw almost nothing because of the fact that the windows were tinted.
"Why should I apologize to someone I don't even know?!?" she yelled over the music, pulling her face back from the glass and sticking her hand into the little section of the window that was open.

((Sorry, I know it's crap, but i'm thinking about adding a character. I'm also better at writing in the present tense than in the past tense. Also, I was wondering if I could make Spike have a great great great granddaughter? I mean, he's got to have made out with a lot of people because he's immortal..... So, could I do that?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff