Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Vampire

Crowley King of Perdition
SPIKE

User Image"Yeah, so, do you wanna scout the cemetery, or the sewer? I think most of the vamps form the other day will be in one of those places. That's usually where dislocated vampires end up.
Spike walked over to the door oh his crypt, and pulled it open with a loud creek. His hearse sat just outside the church that his crypt was built under. "After you, love"

Demonic Vampire

John Winchester
User Image
Profile:
Username: Crowley King of Perdition
Character: John Winchester
Race: Human
Pic: <----

The black Chevy Impala drove past a wooden sing reading 'Welcome to Sunnydale'. John Winchester, who was driving, had tracked a demon to this beautiful and warm town. He found it to be a surprising choice. Through maybe not. John had learned that the kind of demon he was hunting was known as an Ethros Demon. It was characterized as living in a human host, and being vulnerable to biblical passages and holy water. It wouldn't be hard for it to hide in such a peaceful little town. At leas that is what John Winchester's honestly thought about the town, Or was until he passe by the cemetery and found himself surrounded by three vampires.
John had been hunting monsters for about 3 and a half years now. Hunting, researching, and learning from from some of the best. Yet somehow he had gone under the impression, until this point, that vampires were extinct. And for that reason, had never bothered learning about them, or how to kill them. All the same, he had to try. He had two children in the car. Sam who was 4, And Dean who was 8. He couldn't let them die because he wasn't good enough at his job. He grabbed a duffel bag of of the passenger seat. He stepped out of his car, locking the door as he did. "Okay, one of the items in this bag is likely to hurt you.......I just don;t know which one it will be."

Devoted Poster

User Image

Midnight followed him out. "Let's go to the cemetery," she said as she walked to the hearse. Once they got there she saw a man surrounded by vamps. She ran over and pulled them off of him. She dusted each one and then turned to look at him. "Are you okay?" she asked him.

Demonic Vampire

John Winchester
User ImageThe ground was covered with salt from a misguided attempt to repel the vampires. and the weapon he''d been fighting the creatures with was an iron pipe. He had been on the right track in one regard. He had drawn a crucifix in blood on all the windows of the car. In an attempt the discourage them from dragging his children into the fight. The two boys were huddled together in the middle of the back seat. The older one covering the younger's eyes and ears, As if to protect him from even seeing such foul creatures. The father leaned on the side of the car, he was winded and covered in blood. Before even taking a moment to catch his breath, he suddenly he pulled himself back upright. "Miss, Another one, behind you!". He held up his iron pipe and brandished it at the vampire, but he was taken aback when the bleached vampire simply rolled his eyes and flipped him the bird.

Devoted Poster

User Image

Midnight chuckled. "He's okay, he's with me," she explained. "Names Midnight. What's yours?" she asked as she sheathed her stake. "What brings you to our lovely town of Sunnydale?" she asked. She didn't mention it was hell on earth because of how he handled the vampires. He seemed like he was more into demon hunting but he could have just been caught in an ugly trap. She glanced over at Spike "Be nice," she told him.

Demonic Vampire

SPIKE

User Image
"Sorry pet." He had made his apology to her rather than him. The man seemed decent, but he had him pegged as a hunter type. And hunters tended to decapitate first and ask questions later.

John Winchester
User ImageRelief washed over his face when she told him that the vampire was on their side. "Names Midnight. What's yours?" ”Midnight? Is that it, are you a vampire too? That's why you’re so strong”
He realized that that sounded a bit ungrateful after she saved his life. He quickly pushed past the unintentional accusation. "John, My name is John. I was tracking a demon named Mythos ˈmyü-tohs. He is a minion of a more powerful demon that I have been chasing for three years, Azazel. ˈuh-zey-zul.
The door clicked as his youngest son opened the car door and tried to climb up onto his father. . He lifted his son off, setting him on the roof of the car. John didn't want to get his blood on his child. The younger child was whimpering, But the older looked unfazed, and was now trying to lift up the bottom of his father's shirt to get an idea of how badly he was hurt. "Can you point us to the cheapest motel in town?", John asked, pushing the bottom of his shirt down.We need to rest. and I think I need to give myself some stitches"

Devoted Poster

User Image

Midnight scowled a bit. "No, I'm not a vampire." she said. "I am your best friend around here," she said. He was hunting a demon, she thought. "It's no surprise he came here," she muttered to Spike. She pointed to the centre of town "Right in the centre of town, tell the manager I sent you," she said. The manager knew how to keep vampires from attack ling his clients. She turned her back on John and looked at Spike "Hey, do you still feel like patrolling?" she asked. She wanted to get away from this guy she got weird vibe from him.

Demonic Vampire

SPIKE

User Image
"Sounds good to me nibblet, Lead the way." He held his arm out gesturing her to walk in front of him.

John Winchester
User Image
As Midnight began to walk away John called out to her. "Hey, thank you for saving my life. I would be dead if it weren't for you. If I can ever repay it, don't hesitate to get in touch. You know where I'm staying." John didn't typically like to work with non-humans. But she had saved his life. It would be rude not to offer.

Devoted Poster

User Image

Midnight scoffed at the man. "The way things are around here I have a feeling we'll meet again," she said as she threw him her stake. "If you run into vamps again use that. Stake 'I'm in the heart," she told him before walking away. "Alright blonde, where are they hiding now?" she asked him as she started walking through the graves. She didn't like other people like him on her turf but as long as he didn't bother her, she would let it slide.

Demonic Vampire

SPIKE

User Image
“Oi, who ya callin' blonde, towhead?” Spike nudged her in the ribs. “Anyway I’d check mausoleums. You know how it is, Vamps like dark, cool, damp places. They're like mushrooms......accept dead." He headed toward a particularly old mausoleum. “What do you think? This one looks nice and homey.” He walked forward and and launched his foot full force into the door. It didn’t budge and Spike hopped away from the failed attempt holding his foot. “Bloody hell! They’ve barricaded the door. What now Slayer?”

((I am going to be at my aunt's house for a few days. she doesn't have internet, and I don't really feel like fighting with a tiny phone keyboard. So it may be a day or two before I post again, Just letting you know so you don't think I ditched you.))

Devoted Poster

User Image

Midnight walked over to the mausoleum and kicked the door in. "We do that," she said as she walked in. She checked the rafters before charging in. "Alright bitches let's dance!" she said. She started beating them down and dusting them one by one.

((it's cool, thanks for tellin me))

Devoted Poster

User Image

Midnight began getting reckless. She took on a whole crowd of vampires just to prove she could. She smashed a few of them in the face before the attack turned on her. She began getting smashed in the face herself. Blow after blow rained down on her before she got her second wind. She kicked the vampires off of her and jumped up. She had a bloody lip and broken nose but that wasn't going to stop her. The pain surged through her face and she began to laugh. She began going after then punching then in theface so hard the sound of their skull cracking could be heard. She broke legs so they couldn't run anymore. Once they were all whimpering in pain begging for the end she smiled sadistically "You all want to die? I can help you with that," she said as she dusted then one by one. Midnight had no clue what just cane over her but it felt good, until she touched her face. There was blood trickling from her nose, lip and crown. She winced in pain as she touched these places but eventually she shrugged it off. She as ready for anything now.

Demonic Vampire

SPIKE

User Image
Suddenly the slayer went all out. more than all out, berserk. Spike flew to her side. " This is what it's all about,"Spike yelled excitedly. throwing himself into the fight. The nostalgia rushed through his seances. He found himself lost in a flurry of combat. He snapped his staff in half, using it as two stakes, Just trying to keep up with the slayer. Punching, kicking, dusting his opponents. This was the best battle he'd had in a long time. For so long now, he had forgotten. Letting himself be weak and tame. But in the moment he could remember it clearly. He was not just any vampire. He was the slayer of slayers. He was Spike.
As the action cooled so did his ego. As he glanced over at the Slayer, pain pierced through his entire being, not because he had been injured in battle, But because the Slayer had. He looked at her face. He wasn't certain what had gotten into her, and it wasn't that he didn't like it. But he remembered this kind of behavior from her mother. For Buffy, it had meant that she was stressed. Stressed beyond knowing what to do. Then again, for Spike, throwing himself head long into battle was just something to do because one was bored. Assuming MIdnight was stressed, based on what Buffy would have done, would just have annoyed Midnight, he was sure,
After staring at her face for far to long, trying to analyze her actions, he finally spoke. "You ever heard of blocking beddy-bye? That's how you avoid a broken nose."

Devoted Poster

User Image

Midnight looked at him "I-I-I'm fine," she said. Her body felt like it couldnt support her and she fell over. "Spike....I think I need help," she said weakly as she closed her eyes and smiled. This had been a good night. She had gone out patrolling with her favourite person her only problem was she let herself get beaten and now she couldn't move. She sighed and tried to hoist herself up. Her knees quaked for a moment and she could only walk if she had support.

Demonic Vampire

SPIKE

User ImageSpike made an attempt to catch her as she fell, but he had not been expecting her to collapse. A moment of panic rushed over him before she regained her ability to stand and returned to her feet. Spike held out his arm for her. "Well I respect you way to much to try to carry you, but my arm is yours". His nerves were on end after she had fallen like that. He could not stand to see the Slayer all banged up like that. He reached out his arm and held her up. "Let's get you to the emergency room, okay love."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff