Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Poster

User Image

"Stop the car," she told Spike. She climbed out and said "You should go hide before the sun comes up," she said. She gave him a cute smile and wave. "I'll see you later," she said as she closed the door. She walked back to the vamp nest and saw it was burnt to ashes. "Damn," she muttered. She had hoped to get his leather coat back but that wasn't going to happen. She sighed and headed back into the centre of town. She stopped in one of the stores and bought him a new coat. "Alright, time to cat h some sleep before going out patrolling again tonight," she whispered. She hoped he would like his new coat. It was the least she could do since he was helping her out and risking his life.

Hardened Businessman

Crowley King of Perdition
SPIKE

User ImageSpike returned back to his crypt. Upon walking in, he threw his fist into the the wall causing a plate of the stone to fall off and hit the ground. The pain surged from his knuckles to his wrist and even through his elbow. He waved his hand erratically until the pain stopped. "Bloody hell!" He yelled. He sat down on the cold stone floor. He had not felt anxiety like this since Buffy was alive. He never seemed to find the right words. And the odd thing was than in spite of that, she still seemed to like him. All the more proof that she though of him as nothing more than an uncle. "'Well, he's flawed in every conceivable way"', Spike figured, Buffy thought, "'But he's my uncle, so I must be nice to him anyway"'
Spike knew that they could never be in love. He had too much respect for Buffy's memory. But he would give anything, to be friends. At that he took a swig of whiskey, and flopped the rest of the way down on the floor. "I miss my jacket", he whined aloud before shutting his eyes and forcing himself to sleep.

Devoted Poster

User Image

That night came quickly, it felt like that to Midnight anyway. She wrapped up the coat and headed off for Spike's crypt. She always felt kind of awkward around him but he understood who she was and what she was going through. She snuck in to his crypt and right up next to him and yelled "Hey Stranger!!" She then hid the present behind her back.

Hardened Businessman

SPIKE

User Image
Spike had woken early, He had spent most of the evening trying to hunt down some of the vampires that had escaped the fire the night before. Which to his dismay, had been almost all of them.
Since it was sunny he had dawned a get-up that was a bit peculiar. It was a black pleather jumpsuit. along with a hood, a plastic Halloween mask of Hellraiser, And a large pair of tinted goggles. The whole thing together gave him the look of some kind of demon insect.
After returning to his crypt, Exhausted, He crawled into his stone tomb and pulled the blanket over his head.

Suddenly a yell came form right next to him. Without recognition of just what or who the noise was, He let out a yell. He hopped up, and the strange demon insect began brandishing a glass Whiskey bottle at Midnight.

Devoted Poster

User Image

Midnight jumped back. The thing in front of her scared her a little. She threw a punch and tried to keep the thing from attacking her. "Where's the vampire that was in here?" she asked it.

Hardened Businessman

SPIKE

User ImageHe grabbed his face in pain. But he realized who it was and put his hand up in a gesture of peace.
With one motion he pulled off the mask, the goggles, and the hood. "Oh, It's just you, Beddy-bye", This was a nickname that he had called her as a child. It had started out calling her Night, as a shortening for Midnight. Than it had become Nighty-night, And eventually Beddy-bye. It wasn't often for him to used this name on her anymore. " You frightened me half to death."

Devoted Poster

User Image

Midnight gasped. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry," she said dropping her present and going over to him. "I didn't hurt you did I?" she asked nervously. "What are you doing wearing that ridiculous get up?"

Hardened Businessman

SPIKE

User Image
"I've taken more than a few punches in my day, I think I'll live." He gave her a Sincere smile. "Anyway, I was out this evening picking off some of the vampires from last night. Unfortunately the place seems to have had a back door, and a few windows. So what brings you by, Is there trouble of some kind?

Devoted Poster

User Image

Midnight smiled. "I got you this," she said handing him the present. "I went back to try and get your coat back but it was destroyed." she said. She smiled "I hope you like it." she said sincerely.

Hardened Businessman

SPIKE

User Image

A tear came to Spikes eye at the idea that she cared enough to give him a gift. He shook his head and tried to snap out if it. "Well, it's not my old jacket. But seeing as you have pretty good taste, I'll accept it.

((ooc. I have a question. Do you mind if I have a secondary, crossover character? I was thinking of bringing in a young John Winchester from Supernatural. But i will treat him like an OC and fallow the rules of the world of buffy,))

Devoted Poster

User Image

Midnight smiled. "I'm glad you like it," she said. "I really felt bad fir you losing it so I got you a new one," she said as she looked at her feet.

((ooc: that's fine. Do whatever you want as long as you follow the rules.))

Hardened Businessman

SPIKE

User Image"I love it. Course, It needs to be broken in. He threw on the jacket. So, what do you say we go out paroling. Find us a fight? He would never tell Midnight, but he liked the jacket even better than the old one.

((sorry it's taking me a long time to post. I am trying to talk on the phone too. It kinda takes me a long time anyway lol.))

Devoted Poster

User Image

Midnight smiled. "I'd be happy to go patrolling with you." she said. "Maybe with you around it won't be as boring as it normally is," she said. She was real happy he liked the jacket. She tried to get it close to his style and she loved the idea of patrolling with him. If she was lucky it would be just the two of them.

((ooc it's fine bro. Take your time. I'm not one to rush people.))

Hardened Businessman

((gonna go eat supper ttyl))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas