Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Poster

User Image

Midnight looked at her feet and shifted uncomfortably. "I'm sorry," she muttered. She had no idea he was watching her because of her mother. She looked over to him "Excuse my rudeness. What was she like?" she asked not knowing much about her mother.

((it's cool. I post from the Gaia app))

Demonic Vampire

Crowley King of Perdition
SPIKE

User Image"Your Mum was the strongest woman I've ever known. Course All summers Woman are all strong." He gave her a little nudge with his elbow.
The car rolled to a stop along the side of the road in front of an abandon warehouse. "This is it. Are you ready doll?"

Devoted Poster

User Image

She smiled when he had nudged her. Once they pulled up she took a deep breath. "Let's do this," she said as she got out of the car. She looked up at the abandoned whorehouse. It definitely fit the description of a vampire nest. She concealed her stake on the inside of her sweatshirt and walked inside like a lost woman. "Hello?" she called and her voice echoed.

Demonic Vampire

SPIKE

User Image
About six vampires sat in the room at a table playing cards. Upon he entrance, the largest and ugliest stood up. "Hey guys, look at this. You need some help little girl?" The vamp said in a patronizing voice. His mischievous smile vanished as he looked over her shoulder at spike, who had just entered behind her, "Hey, Spike, You owe us money you no good cheater!!!" He called in Spikes direction. "Sorry fellas," Spike replied calmly "I have other business with you all today" At that, all six vampires suddenly and with little warning got up and ran in there direction. "Balls!!!," Spike yelled realizing that they may be in over there heads.

((I'm gonna go to bed. It's almost 3 am for me. Good night))

Devoted Poster

User Image

Midnight sighed. "Is that why you told me about them?" she asked. When the charged she executed a fan kick sending three of them flying back. "Sorry guys, I can't let you go hurting my friend," she said with a smirk. She crest kicked the other three just to put some distance between them. "What's a matter blonde? Can't handle a little fight?" she teased as she pulled out her stake.

Demonic Vampire

SPIKE

User Image Having a moment to compose himself, He whipped off his leather coat, and his face transformed into that of a vampire. This was a face that he did not like Midnight to see. And for that reason, she had only seen it two or three times before. He ran forward, using the fact that all the attention was still on the slayer. He plunged the end of a pointed staff into one of their chests, reducing the vamp to dust on impact. At that point be started picking a fight with three of them at the same time. It wasn't that he thought that he could fight three of them and win. But he was certain he could hold his own long enough for the slayer to dust the other two. Amidst the fighting, yelling over the noise, he began to try to explain himself. "Look, I've been pumping these creeps for information months. I really thought I had the location of a vamp nest. I didn't know that it was just their secondary club house for playing cards and gambling. "

Devoted Poster

User Image

Midnight dusted the other two vampires then threw her stake at one of the ones fighting Spike hitting him square in the chest. She watched him turn and shuddered. She knew the face and it gave her the creeps. She stood back to watch and see if he could finish off the other two or if he would need her help.

Demonic Vampire

SPIKE

User Image Spike tangled with them for several minuets. He took a right hook to the face, falling backwards into the other vamp. The one behind him grabbed his arms and the one the one to his front yanked his staff out of his hands. At this point he realized that the Slayer might feel compelled to get involved. This idea gave him a 2nd wind. He didn't want to be saved by the slayer. He really wanted her to think of him as someone strong. Someone who she cold actually count on when things got tough. Something slayers rarely had, someone to depend on. At that thought he kicked the vamp in front of him in the chin hard enough to send him to the floor. He than managed to elbow the one behind him in the face. With the top of his foot, Spike kicked his staff from the floor up into his hands. With no hesitation he whipped around and plunged it into the chest of the vampire that had been behind him, exploding the thing into dust. As he whipped around the first vamp was now back on his feet. "c'mon numpty, It's just me and you now." Spike spun his staff displaying his skill with it. Spike gave a grin. His opponent responded with a smirk. "I'll give you the first move", Spike said with confidence. The vampire's smirk grew wider. He raised his fingers to his lips and let out a loud whistle. At that vampires began poring down from the level above by the dozen.
"Well," Spike said beginning to back away, "The good news is that this lead wasn't a dud. The bad news, is that it's a trap. Run Slayer..... RRUUUNNNNN!!!! He turned grabbing the slayers jacket sleeve and began to run.

Devoted Poster

User Image

"********," she said as she watched the vamps pour into the room. She was caught off guard when Spike grabbed her sleeve "Whoa!" she followed him out. "So you take me to take care of some vamps and instead we run away, goo idea," she said when they got out. "You know we are gonna have to finish this eventually," she said looking up at him. "Oh, and thanks for the help. I appreciate it." she said smiling.

Demonic Vampire

SPIKE

User Image "Oh, and thanks for the help. I appreciate it." She said in sarcasm, Spike assumed.
He ignored the retort. "Look Slayer, I am all for fighting the good fight", He opened the back of his car, moving with urgency," But Diein' isn't as noble the as poets make it sound'" He pulled a large container of Gasoline out of the hearse, and threw it in front of the door they had just run through, with enough force to burst it open. He then fallowed it with a lighter, turning the way out into an inferno. He got into the car. "Let's buggy, sug"

Devoted Poster

User Image

She climbed in the car and leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I ment it, not many vamps would risk their lives for a slayer," she said. She watched the inferno rage and smiled. "I love the smell of fire," she sighed and smiled.

Demonic Vampire

SPIKE

User Image When she kissed him on the cheek, a stupid smile came across his lips. The idea that she could kiss his cheek, even with the face he wore. The face of a vampire. He shook his head and his face went ti normal. He started the car and tore out onto the road at a speed that could only be considered reckless.
" Well ya know, I'm not just any vamp," The hearse skidded around the corner leaving the strong smell of burned tires. "You know that about me right? I have one of those soul things. It means.... you can trust me. Well with important stuff anyway. I wouldn't trust me to hold your money,

Devoted Poster

User Image

"With your gambling issue there's no way anyone would trust you with money," she joked. She held on to her seat for dear life while he was driving "Are you trying to kill me " she practically yelled. She looked at him "I don't know much about anyone my mom used to hang out with besides you, I know what you are, that's why I haven't killed you yet." she told him.

Demonic Vampire

He gave a chuckle at her joke. "I don't know much about anyone my mom used to hang out with besides you," The words stuck in his head. wondering just what she thought of them. If she blamed them for not being there. Well, It's not their fault nibblet. After your Mum kicked it, everyone who was left was in real hot water. They had all the same enemies that she did. And without the slayer to protect them. Well......." He took another sharp turn, this time onto a street that was heavy with traffic. He quickly swerved to avoid smashing into another car, before being forced to slow down and conform to the traffic laws. "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, JACK a**" He yelled out the window, ignoring that it was entirely his own fault.After the fit of road rage he changed the subject from the slayers friends. " Ah, ba**s!", he said in disappointment. "I left my coat on the floor of the vamp nest. I've had that coat for probably 40 years."

Devoted Poster

User Image

Midnight spaced out when he started talking about the old Scooby gang. Until she smashed her head off the dashboard from his driving. "WHAT THE HELL?" she yelled glaring at him. "Are you seriously trying to kill me? There are speed limits for a reason" she exclaimed. As she rubbed her head she noticed he had left his jacket. "We could go back and get it, but I kind of like you with out it, you seem more approachable," she said smiling a little.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff