Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Poster

It has been a couple years since Buffy died. The new slayer Midnight Summers, has been left to protect the Hellmouth in Sunnydale. She alone faces the demons and vampires. Please feel free to join and either aid the cause or join the darkside.

Profile:
Username:
Character:
Pic:

Devoted Poster

Rules:
1) no CYBERING
2) no god modding. I feel the first two rules are pretty self explanitory.
3) no judging people for being other races.
4) there are two good vampires and one good warewolf. Don't over do it with everyone wanting to be good.
5) feel free to be a canon except for Buffy as she has died unless you wish to be a spirit.

Demonic Vampire

Profile:
Username: Crowley King of Perdition
Character: Spike
Race: Vampire
Pic: User Image

I will need more information about the plot to know weather I am good Spike or evil Spike. For instance, did Buffy die due to Glory, Or was it the first time she died, or was it later on than either of those. Is Midnight in place of Dawn, or is she Buffy's daughter, or some distant relation?
Anyway, I would rather play good spike. But it depends weather he got the chip in his head ^_^.

Devoted Poster

Buffy died years later, after the whole series ended. And Midnight is her daughter. I just dint know who the father is. Give me a sec to post a profile and we can get started. It's pretty much trying to keep hell from breaking loose in the world.

Devoted Poster

Username: The_Mistress_Selene
Character: Midnight Summers
Age 21
Race: human/ slayer
Pic: give me a sec I'm fighting with it.

Midnight was out late on patrol. It was something she used to do with her mother before she...Midnight shook her head to escape from those thoughts. "It's too quiet," she murmured. She stood there silent and let the wind blow through her blonde hair.

Demonic Vampire

SPIKE

User Image
The air was humid and hot. Typical for a summer night in California. Spike rolled down the darkly tinted window of his car, A once functional hearse that spike had bought on the cheep. He had fixed it up, and just because he liked things to be flashy, affixed blue LEDs to the bottom giving it a creepy yet fun look. He was outside of the cemetery where he was sure to find the Slayer. He lit a cigaret and got out of the car, scaling the fence into the cemetery in seconds. "Hey little bit," he called out refuting to the Slayer affectionately, "You out huntin' spooks tonight?". His voice echoed across the headstones and statues, breaking the silence that had preceded him. "Uncle Spiky's here." He was almost calling himself this ironically, He had not viewed himself as an uncle to her since she had turned 16 and begone to show the personality and the body of a woman. At this point he just stood and waited, he was sure that she would find him, perhaps to scold him for scaring away the prey.

((If you need help cropping, resizing, or getting a picture to show up, I can try to help you out. Just send me the link to the pic you want.))

Devoted Poster

Pic: User Image
Midnight growled when she heard Spike. She walked over to him and smacked him upside the head. "What the hell?" she asked glaring at him. "You knew I was out hunting, why would you do that?" she asked him. She turned her back to him to watch the cemetery hoping he hadn't scared off the vamps. "What do you want?" she barked over her shoulder.

Demonic Vampire

[imgleft]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s150/Kazahayachan/midnightsummors_zps38538f71.jpg[/imgleft]

Demonic Vampire

SPIKE

User Image

"Well, it just so happens that I have a lead on some baddies".
He ran a comb through his bleached hair, fixing it where he had been whomped. "but I guess you wouldn't have any interest in anything like that. I guess I'm just a nuisance" Spike turned around and began to feign walking away.

Devoted Poster

User Image

Midnight sighed and turned to him "Alright Uncle Spike," she said chuckling a little. "What do you have?" she asked. "I hope its not more patrols cause this s**t is driving me out of my mind," she complained.

((thanks I really appreciate it ^_^))

Demonic Vampire

SPIKE

User Image

"Well, what if I told you that I've tracked down one of the most notorious vamps in all the world". He paused for a moment, watching the look on Midnight's face. "Nah, just messin', run of the mill vamp nest out on east 16th. Abandon wharehouse converted to vamp haunt" He jumped to the top of the fence, and held his hand down for her's. "We'll take my car, It's got more style."

Devoted Poster

User Image

"Don't joke like that " she growled as she took his hand and pulled herself up. She looked at his car and sighed "Style? That's questionable but it beats walking," she said as she climbed in the passenger seat. "So how'd you find these guys?" she asked.

Demonic Vampire

SPIKE

User Image
"I've been playing poker with them for two months, Anyway, the timing seems right" He jumped into the drivers seat. He grabbed a bottle of scotch and a few over the top pairs of sunglasses off of the passenger seat and tossed them into the back seat, making room for her to set.

Devoted Poster

User Image

Midnight sat down "Why do you insist on toying with the enemy," she asked as she shut the door. She leaned back in the seat. "Why do you go out of your way to annoy me?" she asked knowing full well he did it on purpose.

Demonic Vampire

Crowley King of Perdition
SPIKE

User Image
He was surprised to hear a true note of exasperation in her voice. He sighed and started the car flicking his smoke out the window. As he began to drive, the tone in his voice changed, as did the subject. "Did yer old Mum ever tell you how you got your name? It was me who suggested it. Yeah you were going to be named Eve. Than one day whale your Mum was paroling she went into labor in the middle of fighting a Vamp.
I don't know why your mum was still workin' a week before her due date. I guess a slayer doesn't get maternity leave. Anyhow, she couldn't fight like that and they captured her. I heard through the grape vine what had happened, Some vamp shooting his mouth off in a bar.
I went to the nest where they had her. I managed to convinve them that the baby was mine. That I made you before I got turned into a Vamp. I told them that I was going to rais you to a manageable age than bite you myself, get to have a child to take care of forever.
They let me deliver you. After you were born told them I was naming you Midnight, It sounded a little more vampy than Eve to me. After I took you home and had you out of harms way, I got the gang together to save yer Mum.
It was as much a shock to me as anyone, when I went to visit Buffy and she was still calling you Midnight.
He glanced over to see weather the sappy story had softened her up a little toward him.

((Sorry it took me so long to write out, I am working form my phone.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff