Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Guidelines are simple.
Select a character(custom characters welcome)>post character and info along with a pic>then begin scene starting with last post.
No invincible characters(makes it not fun),cussing allowed,but "Rape" (haha you must be out of your mind)
*Please No more sirens.There's like 7 sirens already.Please choose another class"
Characters available:
Lilith
Roland
Mordecai
Brick
Maya
Axton
Salvador
Zero
Moxxi
Scooter
Ellie
Crazy earl
Angel
Tannis
Handsome jack
Marcus
Dr.zed
Tiny Tina
Gaige

Note: All characters will be assigned to role players until the position for that character is filled.

Demonic Shade

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Gaia Name
Panzer Phobia
Character Name
Dionysus
Appearance
Dionysus stands at 215 cm { 7'0" } and weighs 93 kg { 205 lbs }. He wears a rather eccentric white button-up top with frilled sleeves. Alongside rather simple black pants and gloves, all of which hide the Siren tattoos that extend along side his left arm and stretch down his body and leg.
Sexuality
Straight ?
Considering that many are incapable of telling if he is truly a Siren, and would therefor actually be a woman. If she simply altered her body into that of a man or just chooses to dress/act in such a way for poops and giggles, or if he's just a man with extraordinaire abilities that rivals the sirens. Either way, he prefers women.
Class
Siren
Weapon Proficiency
Pistol
While usually straying away from firearms, Dionysus prefers smaller weapons, and thus, does fine with the simple Pistol.
Elemental Proficiency
Corrosion
Many of his more common body alterations involve using a higher developed stomach acid, corrosion is just part of who he is, literally.
Combat Proficiency
Moderate to High
With nearly five centuries of life, one could stand to reason the man would be a fountain of experience in all manner of combat. But they'd be wrong, being only human, Dionysus is quite prone to forgetting things, and has difficulty even remembering things within the last the century at times. But he is certainly not lacking with it comes to Phaseflesh, an extremely capable fighter with his Siren abilities makes him quite deadly within close range, but practically useless in any long range encounters.
Weapons
. . .
Abilities
Dionysus refers to his Siren ability as Phaseflesh. Phaseflesh allows Dionysus the ability to rearrange his body by altering the chemical compounds of his DNA and cause rapid evolutions of his body in a matter of seconds. Essential allowing Dionysus to become a "shapeshifter", able to shift his body to match a person, creature, or just to alter his own body in any desired manner. However, each usage of Phaseflesh must make use of organic compounds stored within his body. Without regular intake of either Eridium or these organic compounds, Dionysus will quickly find himself weakened and powerless.
Bio
Reaching nearly five centuries of age, Dionysus counts himself amongst one of the oldest beings alive, and because of this, there is no one else alive that can recount his early life outside of any stories he tells. The first question many form is how "he" can be a Siren when all the Sirens are known to be female. He simply states that he Phassflesh'd himself into a full size adult shortly after birth and decided to pick Male for his gender for reasons most wouldn't want to discuss in mixed company.
For the first century or two, Dionysus wandered the stars as an adventurer, still trying to discover what all the universe had in store and to discover himself, or so someone might have put it. Ask the man himself and he'd tell you it was for booze, money, and women, and not always in that order. It wasn't till the third century of his life that he first encountered another Siren, learning about their ancient culture and truly began to master his own ability outside of extending his own life. Finding a sense of purpose, Dionysus began to settle down for a period, where he became the "Keeper" of the Sirens, using his long life in goal to track and keep record of every Siren in existence. It was only recently that he left for Pandora, where much recent Siren activity has been stirred.
Reason For Coming to Pandora
Dionysus has tracked that at least four of the six Sirens in existence had come to Pandora, and to investigate the the rumors of the death of a Siren.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
(Wow,very detailed.Love the character description)

User Image
Gaia user name
Lilith the Firehawk
Name
Lilith
Class
Siren
Appearance
Lilith is 5'7" and chooses not to tell her weight.She's got red to pink tip hair and pale skin.Her eyes are a light orange and Siren markings on the left side of her body.She chooses to wear lightly with a red/pinkish shirt and a partial vest on her right shoulder.Lilith wears brown,tight pants and knee high boots.She has a yellow-ish sash going around her hips.
Weapon Proficiency
With Lilith's skill trees,she can use any weapon with ease.Lilith can also improve the performance of the weapons she uses.
Ability
Lilith's skill is called Phasewalk, which lets her turn invisible to enemies (but not to her teammates, to whom she appears as translucent blue), move much faster, and cause a damaging shockwave (Phase Blast) upon entering and exiting. When fighting in Arena Battles Phasewalk will make Lilith invisible to opposing players, but all Sirens in Phasewalk can see each other, regardless of teams (as they are all in the same dimension). Spark does not work in Arena either however it does function in duels.This effect can be altered by using unique artifacts that can add elemental damage to the Phase Blast. She can also transport to anywhere she wants.Which is how she saved the city of Sanctuary from Hyperion,who she's presumed "dead" to.
Biography
After the opening of the Vault, Lilith's powers have grown substantially from absorbing Eridium, the element released after the defeat of the Destroyer. She was one of the founding members of the Crimson Raiders, along with Brick, Mordecai, and her then-boyfriend Roland.
During Hyperion's raid on New Haven, she, along with Roland and Mordecai, were defeated by Wilhelm. With the city overrun and herself presumed dead by Hyperion, they were forced to abandon New Haven for Sanctuary. Roland ended his relationship with Lilith, with the former focusing on Hyperion, while she drew Bloodshot bandits away from Sanctuary under the alias Firehawk.

After Roland is captured by the Bloodshots, she leaves a message under her Firehawk alias in the Crimson Raiders' safe telling the Vault Hunters to come to Frostburn Canyon. When they reach her base of operations, they discover that Roland isn't there, and that Lilith is the Firehawk. After fighting off waves of Psychos, Lilith returns to Sanctuary to lead the Raiders in Roland's absence. When he is finally rescued, both are happy to see each other, with Roland oblivious to Lilith's advances.

Lilith is told to stay and defend Sanctuary during the assault on Control Core Angel, but defies both Angel's insistence and Roland's orders to stay away. She assists the Vault Hunters in fighting off hordes of Hyperion robots and destroying Angel's Eridium injectors. With Jack's Siren catalyst dead, Roland goes to retrieve the Vault key, but is shot by Jack himself. Lilith attempts to attack him, but is restrained to replace his dead daughter to charge the Vault key. She teleports the Vault Hunters back to Sanctuary instead of killing them at Jack's orders.

She is taken to the Vault of the Warrior, where she charges the key against her will. The Vault Hunters find her there, along with Jack, who fights them, but is defeated. After his defeat, the key becomes fully charged, and Jack summons and controls the Warrior, which is defeated as well. With his vision of a Pandora ruled by order crushed, Jack angrily chastises the Vault Hunters, before being executed by them or Lilith. After Jack's death, she attempts to destroy the Vault key to prevent anyone else from using it for misdeeds. Instead, she inadvertently activates a map showing the location of the many other Vaults scattered throughout the galaxy. Following the events at the Vault, she returns to Sanctuary along with Mordecai and Brick, inheriting leadership of the Crimson Raiders and continuing their fight against Hyperion. She later attends Roland's burial along with Mordecai and Brick.

*Side Note:Roleplay takes place before they open the vault in the second game*

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith stares up at Pandora's sky and reminisces the vault opening with Roland,Brick and Mordecai along with his bird Bloodwing. Fighting the giant alien that was the vault.All it was was an alien and loot.Lilith frowns at realizing it was a waste of time.She breaks her memory thoughts and continues walking through BlackToe Cavern.Encountering many Bullymongs on the way."Well,this is a lot just to go home...",Lilith says to herself.She phases through Ashmouth Camp into her Lair.She falls onto her bed and stares at the the ceiling of the cavern.Thinking about the vault,roland dumping her and where he is now.
She rolls over on her side and falls asleep.Dreaming about the vault opening,but then there was blood,Roland's blood.Then her cavern shakes her awake and she runs outside.Only to see Hyperion's base in the sky.Then Angel appeared on her echo "There's a reason they're there","Oh really?There's always a reason with them.Why're you contacting me anyway? You nearly got me and my team killed opening that vault.It was nothing but a giant,ugly alien and loot.That's all".Angel just sighed,"When your team opened that Vault,it triggered all the other vaults on Pandora to react and become active.Other Vault Hunters will be coming to open them.They'll need your help".

Demonic Shade

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
I was walking down the street
When out the corner of my eye,
I saw a pretty little thing approaching me.
She said I never seen a man,

.::~::. The Keeper of the Sirens, Dionysus .::~::.
User Image

One day earlier . . .

A single, small Skag quickly made its way into Wayward Pass, it had been quite the journey for the small beast. Sniffing the ground as it moved around until finally coming to what looked to be some staging arena, and it was here the creature found the three corpses. The bodies of General Knoxx, Undead Ned, and Commandant Steele after the aftermath of the Claptrap's attempted invasion of Pandora. Slowly, the small Skag inched its way closer and closer, apparently the bodies had been left untouched by the planets scavengers. As the Skag finally drew next to what had been Commandant Steele, bashing the glass canister on the woman's head with its body and proceeded to make a meal of the otherwise useless brain within. Slowly, but surely after it's meal was finished, the Skag's body expanded back into Dionysus. The man looked down at the fellow Siren's corpse, and sadden expression across his face as he crouched back down and examined her body, removing everything the Claptrap's had placed onto her. "Sorry we couldn't have met on better terms, Love. You you're one of us, and we must look after our own, you deserve a proper burial instead being left here to rot," he spoke as he lifted the woman's body over his shoulder and proceeded elsewhere. Once he was far away from Wayward Pass, somewhere he wasn't even sure where he was. He then proceeded to dig a gravesite bare handed, taking a few hours as one might imagine, even taking the time to use some scrap metal to craft a makeshift tombstone, and proceeded to bury the former Siren. Taking a few moments for silent prayer, before the man walked off. Well, walked until his body shifted into that of a Rakk and took to the sky.

. . . Present day

Dionysus, or well, Commandant Steele now sat within Moxxi's, drink in hand as he / she sat in the corner of the establishment. A roughish cloak covered her face, knowing that many Crimson Lance now worked here with the former Vault Hunters. Luckily, with the influx of Vault Hunters, Dionysus' arrival on Pandora on gone unnoticed. Getting into Sanctuary had been more of annoyance, they had to look over him time and time again to ensure he had nothing to do with Hyperion, luckily they wasn't aware of the meaning of the tattoos, which meant he got in rather unnoticed, a big plus in his books. Once inside, he had drastically altered his DNA, syncing up perfectly with the former Commandant Steele. He now looked like her, sounded like her, with a little practice, even walk and talk like her. But why go though the trouble? This had been the first time he had started drinking again in nearly two centuries, you could imagine he was looking for a little fun, even though he knew it certainly wouldn't be in his best interest to do so. After all, he couldn't stay on Pandora to much longer, with a Siren dead, it was a big universe of he was going to find the child that would replace her. Maybe stay around to learn exactly what had happened to Steele, then be on his way. But until then, couldn't hurt to try and enjoy himself. "Steele" watched out of the corner of her eyes as a couple men played darts, having replaced the bar darts with hunting knifes, then her eyes traced people coming in, walking past the slot machines in the corner. Slot machines that he heard were filled with live grenades, who does that? Regardless, her eyes continued to trace along the establishment, findings Moxxi behind the bar. Had he been maybe four or five centuries younger, he'd perhaps show much more interest in the woman, but he wasn't nearly drunk enough to fall back into those bad habits again, but she held in a small grin at the though none the less. "Steele" then continued with her drink, planning where to begin in her search to find out what had happen to, well, herself.

{{ O.O.C. ~ Oh, you flatter me. Actually put a little more thought into it then I usually do when given skeleton freedom there. And I noticed the timeline after I wrote the little Bio out, after seeing that Angel was still alive, had to go back and rewrite a little tad bit here and there. Alternate timelines for the win. }}

User Image

Who looks so all alone,
Oh, could you use a little company?
If you could pay the right price,
Your evening will be nice,

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith looked back up at the Hyperion base and noticed it was above Sanctuary. She walke outside and phased ito Sanctuary."Wow,this place hasn't changed" she thought. She walked around the alley ways and streets of Sanctuary. She heard Crazy Earl fighting with some citizen about the price. Then she heard the music,the oh so familiar music of Moxxi. She turned to see Moxxi's was up and running again after the bandit incident. One bandit thought Moxxi was up "for sale" and tried to drag her out of Sanctuary.
Lilith walked into Moxxi's and saw her behind the counter flirting with some passerby. She walked up to the bar,"I see you've got things under control this time". Moxxi flashed her a smile,"Yes well things are a little hectic lately. Crazy earls been scaring people off". Lilith chuckled and sat at the bar. Her siren markings showing significantly in the dim lights. "So you need a drink?","No.I don't drink. Why would you ask?","We'll I figure you'd need one since Roland's gone". Lilith's attention sharpened,"What?!". Moxxi's expression became a little worried,"Yeah,somebody snatched him and we haven't been able to find him". Lilith quickly stood up and looked around the bar. She noticed someone strange in a hold sitting in a booth. They looked a little familiar but Lilith wasn't worried about that right now. Roland is gone and she had to find him. Lilith walked out of the bar and headed towards Roland's house.

Demonic Shade

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
And you can go and send me on my way,
I said you're such a sweet young thing,
The way you do this to yourself.
She looked at me and this is what she said.

User Image

Dionysus sat quietly in the booth as the other Siren entered Moxxi's, unlike herself, Lilith didn't bother to try and hide her Siren tattoos. "Steele" listened carefully to the short discussion between the two women, until one of which left in somewhat of a hurry. "Lilith, wanted for conspiracy, witchcraft, theft, and murder," Dionysus recalled the Siren's old wanted poster as she finished her drink and left Moxxi's as well, seeing the shade she was in and quickly noticing the large, hovering base overhead. "Certainly not making a low profile," she spoke, remembering this Roland she had overheard about. There was a wanted poster of him as well if she recalled correctly, likely a former connection between the two, no. Scratch one's back and be scratched in return, if she were to assist in rescuing this person, perhaps she'd be able to get some information on what had really happened with the real Steele, seemed like as good a plan as any in her mind.

What was the chance that this Roland person was even located in this large, hovering fortress overhead she wandered? Those chances were more likely then some might think, apparently, Pandora's villain types weren't exactly the most intelligent. Just tracking down Steele's past had shown some oddities on the planet. But less to do with that, more to do with this. Dioynsus proceeded to remove the hooded cloak she adorned once she had put a little distance between herself and Moxxi's, hopefully far enough to avoid any of these Crimson Raiders, less trouble that way. She then proceeded to form her Siren wings, not knowing Steele personally, she was unable to mimic the former Siren's correct wings, and instead had to use her own. Bones sprouted forth from her back, stretching outwards into skeletal wings. Muscle and flesh soon began to grow along the bone, forming to two fleshy wings from "Steele"'s back. With a few powerful flaps and a bit of psionic energy, she took flight. Heading directly upwards towards the hovering structure in hopes of earning this prized, choice information she so desired.

{{ O.O.C. ~ Ha, what a coincidence. Only just noticed Lilith is from a planet named Dionysus. Seems like Gearbox had the same mythological ideas as I had. }}

User Image

Oh, there ain't no rest for the wicked,
Money don't grow on trees,
I got bills to pay,
I got mouths to feed,

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
(Haha right. When I read your character name I was like "lol" wink
Lilith phased into the Hyperion base and took in the environment. She noticed some Gun Loaders marching through the base. She phased and snuck around the base. Lilith found some echoes pertaining a conversation between Handsome Jack and some mercenary. Some EXP loaders were coming near her location. They turned around the corner and were destroyed. Lilith unleashed her fiery siren wings and went to the Hyperion home base that was floating in the sky.
She landed on the base and hid behind some crates by the back gate. Lilith noticed someone else was there on the base.Angel appeared on her echo again "The Vault Hunters have arrived. You need to hurry back to Pandora and aid them","Angel,enough. I need to find Roland!","The hunters will help you find them. Just give it time,Roland will be found. But you need patience"."Ugh fine,Angel...but if anything happens to Roland. I'm gonna find you and I will destroy you". "Not until I find out who this person is" Lilith whispered to herself. She continued to follow the mysterious character. She noticed some flesh on the ground and continued on.
Lilith saw the person sneaking into one of the doors. Continuing to follow this person,she went in through the same door. Hiding behind a desk,she looked to see if she could see their face. Lilith saw that it was Comandent Steele. "But I thought she was dead..."

Demonic Shade

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
There ain't nothing in this world for free.
Oh no I can't slow down,
I can't hold back
Though you know, I wish, I could,

User Image

Dionysus moved gracefully though the air, that few centuries of practice payed off after all. She was careful to fly high above the base before landing anywhere, trying to take in where the best spot to land would be to avoid detection, finally picking a place to land behind some large shipping crates. She folded her wings up behind her as she stealthily moved towards what appeared to be her way in. She stopped at the door, trying to force her way in to no avail. She placed hand in-between the door and the wall, her hand became something similar to a liquid putty, allowing her to force the door open after a little bit of work.

Once inside, she quickly made her way down the hall and into a room, filled with computers scattered about. Taking a seat at one of the desk, she tapped on the keyboard, trying to find something like a prisoner roster, something of the sort. But you know the saying about old people and technology, they just don't mix well, and Dionysus was as old as they come. She struggled with the computer at first, then began to hit the keys harder as if that would fix the problem. This evolved into just banging the keyboard with all her might and tossing the computer against the wall, breaking, a good reason why doing anything after she had been drinking a bit was usually a poor idea. She raised a hand to her head, trying to think of how to proceed from here, although her train of thought was quickly interrupted by a Loader. She turned to face the hulking machine, which in turn scanned her face and quickly identified her as an intruder. But Dionysus was now in a foul mood, and blood dripped from her right palm as a large bone spine, roughly three feet in length, grew out from her palm. With a quick side swipe, she bisected the Loader, but it didn't end there. She kicked the upper half of the machine over, forcing the spine into what would be the Loader's eye. Taking a step back and covering her front with one of her flesh wings to absorb some of the impact as the fallen Loader exploded. Dionysus then took a deep breath as she allowed the flesh to dissolve from her Siren wings, returning to their skeletal state once more. "Ah, a fine enough away to blow some steam," she spoke with Steele's heavy accent as she threw her hair back for nothing more then being a little over dramatic, perhaps not something the more serious Steele would do, but it certainly didn't stop her. There was still the problem of finding this Roland character, presuming that this man was here, she didn't want to tear the whole place apart to find anyone. If he wasn't here, it certainly seemed like raiding the place was anger whoever did have them and just have him moved elsewhere. "Nothing can ever be easy," she spoke under her breath as she returned to sitting, wanting to try and think things though first.

User Image

Oh no there ain't no rest for the wicked,
Until we close our eyes for good.
Not even 15 minutes later,
After walking down the street,

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith sat quietly as she watched "Steele" just sat there. Then the door opened and a few loaders came in the room and aimed at her."Target acquired" one loader said as they were coming closer towards her. She looked at the loaders then back at Steele,who was across the hall,"Damn.." She whispered under her breath. Lilith stood up and faced the loaders. Her siren markings glowed into a light yellow-orange as her eyes did the same. She released her phaseblast and fire covered the entire area. The loaders were engulfed in flames as Lilith cooled down. "Yeah great job Lilith..way to be quiet". She looked across the hall and saw Steele was looking over at the commotion. Lilith ran out of the room and back outside.

Demonic Shade

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
When I saw the shadow of a man creep out of sight,
And then he swept up from behind,
He put a gun up to my head,
He made it clear he wasn't looking for a fight,

User Image

Dionysus was quick to turn her attention to the intrusion of noise, more Loaders being incinerated. Lo and behold, it wasn't to difficult for the her to make a quick assumption on who could have possibly been responsible. Instead, what surprised her more was the fact that she seemed to be trying to running away from her, this confused the woman greatly. It had been many centuries since she had left the homeworld of the six original Siren's, Sirenum Scopuli. Still, could the Siren's have really grown so far apart to consider one another enemies, could petty differences have driven such a stake in the once tight nit group? Sure, he had heard the stories about the Atlas Corporations dealings with the Vault Hunters, but to think it had gone that far, it was disheartening. With so few of them at any given time, was it really time to strike at one another?

Wanting to find out more behind the truth of the matter, Dionysus quickly rose to her to her and followed the other Siren. Once outside, she stretched her skeletal wings out greatly. She was reaching deep in the hopes that all of her assumptions had been wrong, maybe she didn't recognize Steele as a fellow Siren. So she did all she could to make her wings, a trademark of any Siren outside of the tattoos that lined their bodies. "Why do you run Lilith?" she questioned aloud, moving a hand to her abdomen as the flesh dissolved and rotted away, recreating the hole she had found in Steele's body. "All I want to know is why this hole is here," she spoke. Although she did not mean it to, Steele's voice naturally held a snide, condescending tone to it.

User Image

He said give me all you've got,
I want your money not your life,
If you try to make a move I won't think twice,
I told him you can have my cash,

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith watched as they formed the whole in their abdomen that the real Steele had. "You're supposed to be dead...Even though Steele tried to kill me and my team. But overall,she wanted me dead.. so if you were really her you'd be trying to kill me right now..". Lilith prepared to attack,her Siren markings flashing in yellow,"The real Steele was killed by an..ugly,giant alien..thing. So who are you?!" Soon her hands were engulfed in flames and her eyes were shining with orange. Flames wings sprouted from behind her.
Then a voice came over the loud speakers,"We have intruders on my ship! I want them off now. Better yet",it was Handsome Jack and it sounded like he was eating chips. Lilith's attention went to the voice,"Good ol' Jack. Way to not be frightening" then her attention was caught by the siren advancing towards her. "These loaders won't stop me from destroying you. You should answer my question. Now."

Demonic Shade

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
But first you know I've got to ask,
What made you want to live this kind of life?
He said there ain't no rest for the wicked,
Money don't grow on trees,

User Image

Giant alien thing? Hardly seemed to be to descriptive, and she'd feel like a crummy Keeper if that was all the information if that was all she could possibly dig up on Steele. Though she did find comforting on some level that the death was directly caused by Siren infighting, though it certainly seemed like the times had changed. From the Siren gathering once every decade, to trying to kill each other.

But for now, Dionysus drew his attention back to the here and now as Jack's voice played out on the intercom, a strange individual this one at least sounded to be, even by her own standards. But for now, her skeletal wings enveloped around her as her body expanded greatly, tearing clothing as he grew into his normal size. Of course he was not nude, his skins changed color to match his clothing, and then was "shed" off to take its place. At least with his clothing made of his own flesh, he never had to worry about a pair getting to dirty.

"I am Dionysus, it's my job to record the life and deaths of the Sirens to the best of my ability," he stated proudly as his voice returned back to its more natural masculine tone and his Siren wings retreated back into his body. Hopefully that would satisfy her desire for an answer for the time being, as it seemed they may have more pressing matters to attend to now. He formed a second bone spine from his left palm, he took a moment to identify the approaching Loaders, this had been one those scenarios he was trying to avoid to. But before he could do anything else, he found himself charged by a BUL Loader, having to turn his attention to the machine to avoid being off the hovering fortress. He dug one spine into the shielded carapace of the minibulldozer and the other into the ground, preventing himself from being pushed anymore and causing the Loader to revert back to it's default state and fire close range rounds, to no avail as he remained by the shielded arm. Instead using the advantage of his small size and maneuverability into he again felt bone cut though metal. Ah, it had been centuries since he had fought something for the sake of his own life, and was certainly enjoying to have blood pumping once more.

User Image

I got bills to pay
I got mouths to feed
There ain't nothing in this world for free.
Oh no I can't slow down,

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
For a split second,Lilith remembered hearing about him back on Dionysus.Then a BUL loader hit her from the side.She fell to the edge of the floating fortress,gripping with her strength,she pulled herself back up.Though she had a cut wound in her side,she phased and the corrosive explosion started to eat away at the loaders.
Then Angel appeared on her echo once more,"The Vault Hunters are close to your lair,you need to get there now or hope for Pandora is lost","Angel,I swear you get on my nerves sometimes.But if going there gets you to shut up,then fine".Lilith closed the connection with Angel and turned to Dionysus,who was finishing up the rest of the loaders.
"I need to go.Question me later about things.Vault hunters are here on Pandora.One of them is most likely a siren.If you wanna join me.Then hey,go for it.My lair is past Ashmouth camp.I'll make a map before I leave".Lilith made a saluting motion towards him,spread her fiery wings and phased down off Hyperion's base.Leaving a map of Pandora and her location on the ground that was below her.
Falling into her Lair,she saw a bunch of Psychos being slaughtered below her.A group of people stuck out to her.Badass psychos charged towards them,as she landed a huge burst of fire exploded around her and the badass psychos,immediately obliterating them.She stood up and looked at the hunters,"'Sup".

Demonic Shade

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
I can't hold back
Though you know I wish I could
Oh no there ain't no rest for the wicked,
Until we close our eyes for good.

User Image

An orchestra of malfunctioning machines played in Dionysys' mind, each movement he made was a precise ballet of both finesse and primal chaos. Bone shredded metal like a hot knife though butter for what felt like hours to the man, until finally, the Loaders just stopped coming. Alone, he stood among the remains of countless Loaders, taking but a few moments to even realize he was alone, having completely shut him off from the outside world for those choice moments. Four hundred years of being secluded on Sirenum Scopuli, where he only used contacts scattered throughout the galaxy to act as his eyes and ears in watching the generations of Sirens go by and leave their mark upon each planet they came across. There was just something satisfying about being out again, just like in his more reckless younger years.

Dionysus then stumbled though the rubble of his conflict, trying to find any signs of what had become of the other Siren. Finally stopping when he heard paper crumble beneath his feet, looking over the map that had been left behind. He proceeded to the edge of the Hyperion Base, simply freefalling off the ledge back into Sanctuary, using psionic energy to create a gentle landing for the man. Once he was in Sanctuary, he walked around for a moment until he finally came upon a Claptrap unit. After some, choice words, of convincing, the Claptrap proceeded to show the him how to make use of the New-U Station and it's Fast Travels services.

It was only a matters of seconds later that Dionysus digitized into Three Horns - Divide, where he proceeded into the Frostburn Canyon. Once in the canyon, it seemed like smooth sailing. There were the scattered Bandits and Spiderants, but it seemed like just about all of them had been picked off, many of them had been just torn to shreds by gunfire, pity. It took quite some time before he managed to find a Psycho, barely hanging on to life. Stepping over the bleeding man as he mumbled something barely audible from under his vault mask. "Oh, how, fortunate," he spoke as lifted the dieing Bandit into the air rather effortlessly. "For me at least," he spoke one last time as he opened his mouth, now lined with razor like teeth. He bit deep into the side of the man's neck, and proceeded to devour the Psycho, bit by bit. Dionysus Siren abilities had caused the man to become somewhat of a cannibal, before, he had once detested the matter and only performed such acts out of desperation. Now days, he had accepted his place, and one could argue his doing so just out of enjoyment. Once done, he stood back up, giving a bit of a maniacal chuckle to himself as he proceeded onward to his next little adventure, certainly keeping an eye out for any roadside snacks along the way.

User Image

Well now a couple hours passed,
And I was sitting in my house,
The day was winding down and coming to an end,
And so I turn to the TV,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items