Welcome to Gaia! ::

NightOx169's Queen

Wicked Demigod

Gaige laughed when she heard Rye ask if DT was a glitched loader. "Hyperion wishes they could make a robot as badass as Deathtrap here!" she said with a grin. As she heard the echo about a guy named Roland being captured she digistructed Deathtrap and followed closely behind the others. When she saw their target she got up onto higher ground and brought out an electric Wrath sniper rifle. She then took aim and started shooting at the W4R-D3N's glowing red eye. She even managed to disrupt it while it tried to make new loaders.

Dangerous Knight

"deathtrap?" rye said switching to his revolver and fan the trigger "is he claptrap's big brother?" he reloaded in a single motion "still kinda badass" he said as the loader launched rockets at them. zero shot them all in one shot.

NightOx169's Queen

Wicked Demigod

Gaige had no clue who Claptrap was so she shook her head. "Hell no! Deathtrap's in his own league!" To prove her point she digistructed DT back into existence, making the robot go after the W4R-D3N. She then reloaded her sniper rifle and started taking out the loaders. "I still can't believe you only got third-place in the science fair!" she said laughing, her robot completely decimating the Hyperion robot. "So what's your name anyways? I'm Gaige." she said, figuring that if she had to fight with him then she should at least learn his name.

Dangerous Knight

"I'm rye, the warzerker" he said switching to a hyperion shotgun "I'm a new vault hunter or trying to be" he started to shoot the loaders out of the way.

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(Awesome we got a Gaige smile )

When Dann finally was at the bottom of the cliff he was exhausted then after a short break he walks up to the group ´´Hey Gaige, Where have you been?´´
´´ I´ve been searching you allready for a few days.´´
While he talks he picks up his revolver and shoots some loaders ´´Anyway do you need some help?´´

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
He looks up to Rye while he is killing some Loaders with his Revolver.
´´But Who might you be and why do you use a weapon of the Enemy?`` Dann asked to Rye.
Then he reloads his Revolver stares at Rye and says:
´´Btw I am Dann, The first and Only male Siren´´ He offers Rye a hand as sign of greeting.

NightOx169's Queen

Wicked Demigod

Gaige nodded toward Rye, glad that he was on her side. Hearing a familiar voice call out her name, she looked over to see Dann shooting at loaders. "Hey there Dann, glad to see you haven't gotten yourself killed! Hyperion kept on trying to steal Deathtrap so I had to set them straight." She nodded as he asked if they needed any help. "Yeah, we need to rescue that Roland guy from the W4R-D3N." she said as she pointed to where Roland was in the cage, DT still wailing on the robot. Gaige aimed at the W4R-D3N again and started shooting, knowing that time was against their side right now.

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dann looks then back at Gaige.
´´Don´t worry Hyperion won´t take me down before I do take them down, I swear I will kill them all´´ He starts to laugh loud when he says that. ´´But I see hmmm I could help you with Rescue Roland but first we need to be sure DT won´t get caught, Since I heared that they use a new Element weapons I´ve been worried what would happen if they got DT´´ He says it with a serious tune.
´´But Anyway I am glad you´re alive´´ he gives Gaige cover while talking.
´´But good I help you, By Mimicing Gaige I could distract him with using her Abillity.´´
Dann is Mimicing Gaige and looks as Gaige and Takes over control over a fake DT.
Then he shows hisself to Gaige and says ´´Look at how Beautiful I am right now´´

After he did his joke he prepares to be the Decoy.
´´I will distract him and use my Fake DT to let him chase me in meanwhile you save Roland and kill W4R-D3N.´´
Then Dann is starting to provoke W4R-D3N to chase him with using his Fake DT.´´ He Ugly Metal head overhere!!!!´´ While he says that his Fake DT starts to brings some Damage to it.

(Sorry if it sounds a bit vague but my Character can Copy peoples Looks and their skills so in this case I get a Fake DT)

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith ran back to the group,"Guys! They've taken Roland! He was in some sort of constructor cage. They took him away and I couldn't do a damn thing about it!". Lilith slammed her fist into the wall. "I was right there,he was in my reach. But I lost him...again.".
She took her fist off the wall and straightened up. "There's an exit where Roland's prison cell was. There's a huge gaping hole in the wall." Lilith looked over at Rye," I thought you had my back,rye. I thought you came with me. But I guess I'm on my own." Her siren markings glistened in orange as well as her eyes. "This should be fun"

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
After Dann managed to distract W4R-D3N and kill it by himself he came back and heared the news
´´Wait what?´´ Dann said after he came back from distracting W4R-D3N.
´´So I did all the work for nothing? Damn!!!!´´ He said annoyed.
He got some blood stains on his coat and is injuried on his arm.
´´But who is that Roland guy?´´ He asked to Lilith.
´´And do you remember me´´ He asked too to Lilith.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"That was a distraction. The thing you fought was a constructor. W4R-D3N has Roland,i saw it with my two eyes.Roland was a Vault Hunter too. A few years back,mordecai;Roland;brick and I opened a vault. But it was nothing but an alien and loot. But what we didn't know was that it triggered other vaults here on Pandora."
"Roland and I sort of dated after that,but he dumped me. He because leader of the Crimson Raiders and I became the Firehawk." Lilith stared at Dann for a bit,"but honestly,I don't remember you. A lot of things have happened." Maya walked between them,"If we have any chance of stopping jack,we need Roland","Yes,we need to find him. No time for reunions",added Axton.

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
´´Ohhh I see hmmm´´ He thinks for a while to create a plan.
´´So it is true he was one of the four Vault hunters?´´ Dann asked at Lilith.
´´¨But I think my Destiny would be the save him then if he would mean still that much to you´´ he says with a sighing tone.´´
He wants to reload his gun but before He does, He stared at Lilith and says ´´ I know this isn´t a time for a reunion but I wanna let you know that i miss you for allready 5 years. 5 years has passed by since you left me behind, Because I am your son the one you left behind...´´ he said with a sad voice.
´´Why did you left me?´´ He asked.
´´Answer my questions later...because we need to find Roland first, I could Mimic Handsome jack to get closer without getting attacked to save Roland but I need a picture of him to mimic him does anyone have one for me´´ He said suddenly

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Maya pulled out a picture from her pocket and gave it to Dann."Where'd you get that picture?" Lilith asked her,"Oh from Roland's place","Oh." Lilith turned to Dann "Sorry,but I realy don't remember,kid. But deal with it later". She turned back to the bloodshot stronghold entrance and began to walk in.
With enemies lying,lifeless,on the floor. She stepped over a few dead bodies. Then she turned back to the group,"you guys coming or what?"

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
´´Nice pic i can copy him now then´´ He looks good at the picture and becomes Handsome Jack.
´´I look so ugly with this mask and without it I would spontanly hate myself.´´ He says annoyed.
´´But I need to prove myself for Gaige´´ he says happy and smiles by it.
´´But it´s ok mom...I will say it later to you´´ looks at Lilith.
´´Let me go on front then I go inside.´´

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith nodded and allowed Dann to go first.She kept her eyes open for any enemies that could threaten the mission.Her eyes glowing a bright orange,ready to strike.As she followed Dann with the others,she guided him to the hole in the wall that led to a new area behind the Bloodshot Stronghold.After battling their way to the end to fight W4R-D3N.It disappears and Angel appears on their echoes. "Roland has been transported to somewhere not too far from here",Lilith paced around in a cirlcle,"Oh really?I didn't see that,Angel.Anything else you'd like to inform us?".Angel sighed,"He was taken to Friendship Gulag.You'd better hurry or Roland will die".Lilith stopped in her tracks.
"If Roland is hurt,I will come after you Angel and bash you with this very echo that you're annoying me through","Just take the Vault Hunters and go,Lilith".Then Angel disappeared from the echo."I suggest we get going" Axton told Lilith.Maya nodded in agreement.As did Salvadore and Zero. "I guess you're right.When I find whoever took Roland,I'll rip them limb from limb"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff