Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith contacted Rye on the Echo,"Hey,I've got a lead on where Roland might be.Ellie here,Scooter's sister","Tell Scooter I says hi","Yeah okay,anyway,Apparently Hyperion has something to do with his disappearance.I'll meet you in Three Horns Divide and we'll check this out.I've got a bad feeling about this".She closed the echo and got back in her car.Ellie walked up to the vehicle,"You tell Moxxi to leave me the hell alone.I know she'll listen to you.She likes your purdy face a lot","Okay,sure"
Lilith started the car and turned out of the exit.Bandit Technical Vehicles began shooting at her vehicle.She drove over the hills,flying over the bandits as she took out her gun and shot below at them.When she landed,she steadied the wheel and turned on the boost.The bandits wouldn't let up.She hopped out of her vehicle and phased.Igniting the cars one by one.As the bandits screamed with their last breath,she walked back to her vehicle.Lilith started the car again and headed towards Three Horns Divide.

Dangerous Knight

"ok" rye said "tannis puked on me." he headed to the catch a ride and got a outrunner, he headed towards three horns divide. he ran over some skags "great I have to clean the tires now" he laughed "where re you boss lady?"

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith noticed another vehicle running over skags.She drove to an ice fixture and got out of the car.She walked around the fixture and out came Bullymongs.They threw ice chunks at her and a chunk hit her in the arm,scraping flesh off her arm.Her eyes illuminated purple as the ground around her inflamed in a purple glow.She was soon engulfed in a purple,flaming ring.Then she disappeared.The bullymongs searched around for her until it was too late.A huge ball of purple flames incinerated them to nothing but ash which soon blew away in the wind.
She turned around and saw the car stopped moving. As her phasewalk cooled down,she started to head towards the car,the ground under her footsteps illuminating with purple footprints."Ah,I see this kid can follow directions,unlike Roland.Especially Brick,he was too thick headed.Haha,thick headed,because he's big. I crack myself up sometimes" she said to herself as she came closer to the car.

Dangerous Knight

Rye stopped at the happy pig motel, he went to the gun vending machine and bought a tediore missile launcher, and a bandit corrosive spinnigun. he notice another outrunner, rye hopped into his drove up next to lilith "hey, tannis said that some local bandit gangs might have a hand in roland's disappearance too."

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"I think sending you to Tannis was the wrong idea. Hyperion had a huge part to play in Roland's disappearance. I was over at Ellie's place..." Lilith shuddered a bit,"She said she saw some robots come down from Hyperion's base. So I think it's pretty obvious where Roland went." She phased onto the gunner part of his car.
Lilti leaned against the railing of the gun,"So,Rye, what exactly did Tannis tell you?"

Dangerous Knight

"perhaps a local bandit gang has him, check the bandit gangs near by where roland went missing" rye said "after she puked on me, something is telling me, I shouldn't go to see this ellie chick." he looked up at lilith "so boss lady which way?"

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Hmmm..well if it was Hyperion then I'm assuming their base. But they'd need someone from their base to come get him. So they're probably taking him to some sort of jail thing. The only jail I can think of is in the Bloodshot stronghold" Lilith sat down in the gunner seat and grabbed the handles.
Lilith shot at some bullymongs who were coming towards them. Chunks of ice came flying and hit the vehicle. She shot at the ice chunks as they flew through the air. Bullets ripped and tore the flesh of the Bullymongs one by one. Until there was no more around. She looked back down at Rye in the driver's seat,"We should probably head towards the stronghold"

Dangerous Knight

rye nodded as he drove to the large damn "this way?" he said going off a few rocks "this gonna suck!" rye shouted landing he groaned "I think I sat on my balls." he drove them up to the gate.
Lilith the Firehawk
"Hmmm..well if it was Hyperion then I'm assuming their base. But they'd need someone from their base to come get him. So they're probably taking him to some sort of jail thing. The only jail I can think of is in the Bloodshot stronghold" Lilith sat down in the gunner seat and grabbed the handles.
Lilith shot at some bullymongs who were coming towards them. Chunks of ice came flying and hit the vehicle. She shot at the ice chunks as they flew through the air. Bullets ripped and tore the flesh of the Bullymongs one by one. Until there was no more around. She looked back down at Rye in the driver's seat,"We should probably head towards the stronghold"
[echo] Hansom Jack Here just giving a quick shout out to my new product jack-off! As in Jack-off my a** vault hunters! hahahahahaha!

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Oh,that's charming,Jack..." Lilith said,rolling her eyes."But yes,the stronghold is this way". Then some BUL loaders and badass loaders shot down from Hyperion's base. Lilith was about to shoot the loaders. But instead,she grabbed the railing around her,with the air around them fading into purple,she phased them closer to the stronghold.
Lilith got out of the car and turned to look at Rye."The stronghold isn't too far away. We could just walk there from here". Spring sneakers (if that's the name I can't remember) appeared around them. As her body became an aurora of purple,a spring sneaker jumped at her,clawing a chunk of flesh off her right arm. She quickly grabbed the wound with her other hand,"Dammit! Rye! We've gotta go!"

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
rpglol101
Lilith the Firehawk
[echo] Hansom Jack Here just giving a quick shout out to my new product jack-off! As in Jack-off my a** vault hunters! hahahahahaha!

(Are you taking the place of jack?)
Lilith the Firehawk
rpglol101
Lilith the Firehawk

[Echo] No this is still a recording and yes I am that good.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
rpglol101
Lilith the Firehawk
rpglol101
Lilith the Firehawk

[Echo] No this is still a recording and yes I am that good.

Oh lol.

Dangerous Knight

((spring stalkers, I didn't kno that stalkers calls three horns divide home, I thought it was just rakks, skags and the bullymong))

"he's gaaay" rye said rolling the outrunner into the loaders "seriously jack off his a**?" he crawled out from under the wreckage with his jackobs revolver in his left hand he started to fire at the stalkers as he ran to lilith "you ok?"

((jackobs revolvers are awesome))

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
(Rye doesn't exist in borderlands so hey why not)
Lilith looked over at Rye and nodded,"But if we're gonna save Roland. We need to go now". Then she turned around and headed into the bloodshot strong hold. She aimed her gun around the room and saw no one was there. There was just a travel station,dr.zeds machine and a Marcus ammo drop machine. Lilith purchased some bullets and reloaded her Rubi which she got from Moxxi as a "welcome back to life" gift.
She heard some psychos and bruisers in the next room. She directed for Rye to hurry up and to stay low. She pulled out a Jakob's Rifle and aimed at the explosive barrel that was being crossed by a psycho and one of the bruisers. She pulled the trigger and blew them up. She phased into the room and incinerated some of the enemies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff