Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"I don't even care right now,Rye. I will take Jack down with or without you. Even if that means I have to force myself into Angels chambers. I don't care what it takes" she phased by him and snatched the watch back,"Jack will pay". Then she phased back out of sight. Playing the booth over again. A constructor materialized and structured a bunch of loaders."Oh hey guys.." Lilith said as she held the watch in her hand."You want this? Well come and get it".

Dangerous Knight

((where is everyone? we had more people))

"lilith" he said killing the constrictor "lets go, I'm your partner in this, but we gotta work together"

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[Theyre out doing side missions. Chou,gaige and others just kinda dided i guess.Plus it's hard to speak for your character and everyone else]
"What do you think I'm doing? I've got the watch and the constructors. You've got the guns. I'm leading them to you",she said as she ran towards Rye's location."Wait,was there a hint of you enjoying being my partner?" She continued to say as she breathed heavily in the echo as she ran.

Dangerous Knight

rye was sitting on top of a building with a corrosive sniper "I can take more damage, I can move faster underfire too" he said blasting a hotloader "yeah, so"

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Aww how sweet", Lilith finally got into Rye's site range and phased."Get 'em tiger" she said as she appeared next to him,dangling her feet off the side.

Dangerous Knight

((want me to pm them so they come back?))

rye grinned as he hopped off with a jacobs gattling gun in hand. "unleash" he said going into beast mode. he was fireing at them one handed, he grabbed a engineer and used him as a meat shield.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[Sure]
Lilith giggled a little as she saw the loaders and engineers being slaughtered. Rye stood there in the middle of a loader/engineer pile. Lilith stood up and hopped off the side. She walked over to Rye and kissed him on the cheek,"good job cowboy. Now lets get this voice changer done. Ugh,I'd hate for one of us to sound like jack.." She said as she looked at her mini map for the next diamond.

Dangerous Knight

rye became bright red again from the kiss. he sighed "I'll do it, maybe I can make jack's life a little more like hell while doing it"

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Haha okay. Well when we show up for him,I think he'll truly know what hell truly is". She said as she started to walk towards the destination on the mini map.

Dangerous Knight

"hell this planet when you're a kid and the creatures that swallow you whole and s**t you out" rye said. hee walked behind lilith till they came to the final point.

"lilith, we need some more help with stealing the key"roland said over the echo "after you guys get the voice modifer, have rye go see the slab king"

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Haha Roland,I've gotta see this. I'm going with him","Lilith no,he's dangerous". Lilith just rolled her eyes."Oh please Roland. Since when did you try to keep me out of dangerous situations. I'm going and that's final". Then she turned off her echo. She entwined her arm with Rye's."Lets do this,partner" she said grinning towards him.

Dangerous Knight

"roland still likes you" he said putting the watch into the machine. rye blasted a exp loader that came through "do I have to wear it now?" he complain as the watch popped out. he picked up "hello? oh god this sucks" he said sounding like jack.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Yes well,he dumped me.." Lilith said walking to the doorway,"I've made my passes and he's turned me down. So I'm over playing that childish game". Then she heard Rye sounding like Jack."Oh god,that is awful.. But lets just get this over with. Lets to meet this "slab king" of theirs".

Dangerous Knight

"lilith how you doing" rye said making it sound really dirty. he had a goofy grin "wait, let me echo roland" he said, "hey roland, handsome jack here. just letting you know that I'm going to go to sanctuary personally and piss in that beret of yours" he said. rye removed the watch "oh god I feel so dirty" he said shivering "I feel more dirty then the time I got eaten by dukino's mom."

((I loved dukino's missions))

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Haha you dirty,dirty boy",she said with a wink. Then she went to the fast travel station,but paused."Where is the "slab" king?".She asked,Looking at her mini map. Then an engineer landed on top of them. Lilith shot him in the head with Rubi. Then she saw another engineer making a jump for it. She dove for Rye and dodged the engineer. Then she opened her eyes and it was like the preservation all over again. Her face was red again too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff