Dangerous Knight

"where the hell is mt. sanctuary!?" rye shouted

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
''I am at the MT Sanctuary it is at the north of sanctuary a half hour travelling but better get out of there. There is a fake Jack heree who is kind of mutant and besides I am gonna cause something wherre I kill every Loader with it,'' Dann said.

''But mom don't come here. no matter what happens with me just go and finish your mission. Besides I have to do this alone...But Mom...I love you'' Dann said before his echo turned off suddenly.

'"So Where I?...Oh yeah I were by kicking all of your ugly faces! '' Dann said.
''If my Guns can;t kill ya perhaps my sword can...'' he said while he draws his sword and rushes at the enemies.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Fine. Rye,let's just go to Opportunity", she said,turning off her echo."We've gotta job to do". Looking at her mini map,she directed Rye on where to go. "Rye,Opportunity isn't on the ground". Lilith jumped out of the vehicle and walked to the fast travel station.

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dann engaged a Battle with the double of jack and his army.
''For my fallen brothers and sisters!!!!'' Dann screame dwhuile fighting hyperion.
he slices the legs off from some loaders so they fall on each other and activates the explosives but also causes a giant avalance
4 hours after the avalanche Dann managed to Survive with alot of wounds.

He turns on his echo 'ugh 'I made it mom....But might need to visit Zed tho got stuck under a avanlance...but anyway how is the mission going?''

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Missions going fine so far. Gotta travel though. Opportunity isn't on the ground,so we can't drive to it" she replied.

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
´´I see, that sounds like a challenge. If you need some help then I will assist you guys..´´ Dann replied.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"No,we're fine. I think you've done enough risky things for one day. Go back to Sanctuary and get some rest. Hit up zeds if need be."

Dangerous Knight

"right" rye existed and followed lilith, angel told them that they have to kill a jack copy to get a pocket watch. he took out gunerage and ran towards the map marker fireing at the enginers that was minding their own bussniss.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith followed behind Rye with her Rubi and her corrosive tea pot out. Then she noticed on a level below the Jack copy."Rye,down there",then she saw some bad a** loaders around him too."Bad asses too,be careful".

Dangerous Knight

"I'm the only true badass" rye said jumping down with a tourge rocket launcher. he blasted the loaders as he fell.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"If you say so",she said teasingly,"Just don't die okay?". She laughed a bit as she followed him,blasting away her guns. Then she saw the Jack copy running away. She bolted for him and phased in front of him. He shot her in the shoulder,causing her to flinch back a little. Her eyes began glowing,"Oh that's how you wanna play it?". Lilith smirked as she phased around him. Setting him on fire as well as the ground around him. "This is how I wanna see Jack when I do the same thing to him". After the copy died,she went over to the remains and picked up his watch."Rye,I've got it!" She shouted over to him and heard some loaders land behind her.

Dangerous Knight

rye was sitting on the destroyed loaders "I might start thinking you like me" he said hopping down "so, what next?"

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Haha,Rye. You silly little boy. Just merely having some fun",she said,winking towards him as she phased again. Once again igniting the area and then shooting the loaders with her corrosive guns. "It's okay though Rye,I know you think I'm hot. Haha". As she shot the last of the loaders around her, a constructor came down and aimed its missiles towards her."Oh,fun.."

Dangerous Knight

rye shot the missles with his revolver "pun, right" he said, he remain emotionless as he fired at the constructor, he took out a corrosive maliwan pistol and shot it through the eye, it caused the acid to gut the inside of the constructor.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith got up and brushed off her pants. She put the watch in her pack and walked towards Rye. She tapped his bicep,"aww,look at you. Protecting me. How sweet". Angel appeared on their echoes explaining that she would need voice recordings of Jack in order to properly make a voice changer."Great,so we've gotta be stuck here even longer.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff