Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Knight

"oh god" claptrap muttered shaking leaking fluids. "lil, I need you get back here after you upgrade claptrap" roland said over echo "it's about the kid, rye. we need to get him to zed quick, he's bleeding allover the place"

Dangerous Knight

Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
I know, I did most of them in the game. jumpping off the tower, not looking at the explosion, killing that slab, killing the other bandit leader. I'm going to cosplay as him, I'm big enough so it works.

Haha right. Every time I jumped off the tower or high heights in the game,my legs get all tingly xD
But yeah I'm currently working on a Lilith Cosplay
I don't, I move around when I play, I move to left or the right when bullets come at me.

Lol yeah I do too with some games.
I laugh when I get a kick a** gun.

I laugh when I blow s**t up smile
theres allot of violence in borderlands, I want a third game to be made.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"On it". She shoves the upgrade into clap-trap and bolted for Roland's house. She ran inside and made it upstairs. Roland was carrying Rye towards the stairs. Lilith held on to Rye's arm and phased him to zed's. Rye laid on the table while Zed just looks at him. "Well fix him!" Lilith said. "I'm obligated to tell you I don't have a medical license". Lilith gave him a death glare kinda look,"I don't care. Fix him. He's saved my life,now it's my turn","I'll do the best I can".
After zed finished with Rye, he left. Leaving Lilith pacing around the room for a couple hours. Then she pulled a chair next to the bed and fell asleep.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
I don't, I move around when I play, I move to left or the right when bullets come at me.

Me too but I wonder what else they could do? Well they did mention there are other vaults on Pandora.

Dangerous Knight

Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0

Me too but I wonder what else they could do? Well they did mention there are other vaults on Pandora.
the third dlc was about tourge and the badass crater of badassistude. and the third vault

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0

the third dlc was about tourge and the badass crater of badassistude. and the third vault

I'm not talking about dlc. I'm talking about making another game.

Dangerous Knight

through the operation, rye was sleeping. roland was watching them, he frowned "that kid is different than us" he said. rye woke up and covered lilith with his coat. he stretched "thanks zed" he said "I hope you didn't leave anything in me or changing anything"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Knight

Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0

I'm not talking about dlc. I'm talking about making another game.
I'm thinking yeah. new vault hunters, new baddy, new weapon upgrades

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(Wow I missed alot of stuff)

´´So they are safe now´´ Dann muttered.
´´Yeah but we gotta follow them Dann.´´ Arrisa said.
´´I know but I got a strong feelling we are too late for Bloodwing cause Jack´s knowing he is always a few steps before us.´´ Dann said annoyed.
´´Hmmm but maybe we must all unite again to launch a big strike.´´ Arissa answered.
´´Allright then I will announce a meeting,´´ Dann said.

He activates his echo device and connects with every Vault Hunter and everyone who is against Hyperion. ´´Dear Vault Hunters,Freedom Fighters and Mom, My Name is Dann The Only Male Siren of Pandora. I send you this message as a announcement to plan a Reunion in Sanctuary. Cause I can aid you on your Mission against Hyperion, By adding 2 extra skills for each ally with my powers. Besides I will along with Arissa use our Magic to get rid off Hyperion. So Who is with me????´´

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
So Arrisa and Dann decided to travel back to Sanctuary to wait on the others.

´´I hope they will Come.´´ Arissa said.
´´They will I know it,´´ Dann answered.
´´Ok then if you are sure then I think that i should be sure 2´´ Arissa said while she was smiling at Dann till she saw something flying at them ´´What the....That is Bahamut!!! A Eidolon from our Planet but how did he came here?´´ Arissa said confused.
´´I dunno but we gotta fight it if we want him as summon.´´ Dann said.
´´Right!!!!´´ Arissa said,
They grab their swords and prepares for battle.

´´Bring it on!!!!´´ They say.

Break Your Limits!!!

(The Basic Elemental Spells like Aero,Blizzard,Fire,Gravity,Poison,Thunder,Cure and Water got more stadiums Like for example Fire,Fira,Firaga . Fire is then the weakest, Fira is stronger and Firaga is the strongest but only cure got also Curaja what fully restores health)

´´Hey you!!! Come and get me!!!´´ He uses Provoke to get the attention of Bahamut.
While Dann draws the attention of Bahamut Arissa strikes it with Magic in his back ´´Fira!!!´´ Arissa casts the Stronger version of the Spell Fire to cause more Damage.
Bahamut Growls,Turns to Arissa and casts Flare at her.
Then Dann runs at her and covers her with Casting a Spell ´´Reflect!!!!´´ He sends with relfect the Flare back at Bahamut .
Bahamut is getting weaker but still flying.

´´Hmmm I know something how we can Take him down.´´ Dann said.
´´Oh really?´´ Arissa asked.
´´Ofcourse! Watch this!´´ Dann said,.
Dann walks forwards to Bahamut and stays tight on the ground and says.
´´Thundara!!!´´ A huge thunderstorm appears and electrocutes Bahamut.
After the thunder hitted Bahamut he crashed down on the ground and he fades away and left his summon stone behind.

Dann picks it up and says ´´ We got a new Summon to use!!!´´
(I edit the chara´s to put their skills and spells by it)
(btw I am off for 2 days I need to go to the hospital so can you guys play as my chara´s?)
User Image

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith woke up and saw Rye moving around."I see you're feeling better". She stood up and took his coat off of her. She gave him back his coat and stood in the doorway,staring at the citizens."Things are really messed up now. I remember when all we had to worry about was a vault and an alien vault warrior. Now it's jack-a** trying to kill us,this city,this new vault and warrior. Wish things were back to the way they were". Then she walked out of zed's place.

Dangerous Knight

((dann, theres no magic in borderlands dude))

"yeah, what can we do?" rye asked heading to roland's place

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[i won't be replying for a little bit. Probably going to the hospital]

Dangerous Knight

Lilith the Firehawk
[i won't be replying for a little bit. Probably going to the hospital]
((ok))

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
bayani_dark0
((dann, theres no magic in borderlands dude))

"yeah, what can we do?" rye asked heading to roland's place

(yeah i know but warzerkerseiother but anyway a Siren use some sort of it but I wil change it)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff