Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
rye blasted at blood wing "I hate this" he said. rye got the claptrap upgrade off the sleeping bloodwing "I got it" he shouted then he heard "explosives!" from jack "the fights do-" rye was about say, but he got blasted with blood's fragmets "HE KILLED BLOODWING, JACK YOU b*****d!" he shouted bleeding really bad "WHEN I FIND i WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!"

((I hated that part in the game))

[oh my god,me too. It like made me cry]
((I screamed he killed blood wing, and my buddy who was playing as axton screamed you b*****d! I thought blood was going to be that big and she can cover you in the warrior fight, but roland's death made me go silent))

Haha I know! Both scenes made my jaw drop to the floor.

Dangerous Knight

"we're better than him" rye said jumping off and bouncing off a loader "I know what you guys went through, I had to do a paper on the fall of atlas and what happen to them." he stumbled a little "crap, I got hurt when blood was" rye said pulling on a bone chunk "lets get mordecai and go"

Dangerous Knight

Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
rye blasted at blood wing "I hate this" he said. rye got the claptrap upgrade off the sleeping bloodwing "I got it" he shouted then he heard "explosives!" from jack "the fights do-" rye was about say, but he got blasted with blood's fragmets "HE KILLED BLOODWING, JACK YOU b*****d!" he shouted bleeding really bad "WHEN I FIND i WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!"

((I screamed he killed blood wing, and my buddy who was playing as axton screamed you b*****d! I thought blood was going to be that big and she can cover you in the warrior fight, but roland's death made me go silent))

when brick showed up, my jaw dropped.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Yeah and you could see why I wouldn't be okay then!". She looked down at her feet,"Sorry, I'm just so pissed with Jack",she out her hand ln his shoulder,"Don't take it personally". Stalkers appeared around them but a gunshot echoed through the air. A red laser traveled over each stalker,"Go! I'll meet you guys at Sanctuary!" Mordecai shouted down to them.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0

Haha some of the things he said, I couldn't help but to laugh.

Dangerous Knight

"I'll be here with you lilith" rye said "I have to, when my friends get burn I get pissed." "I'll get you some booze mordecai, so you can drink in blood wing's name" he said over the echo. he walked with her to the fast travel unit.

Dangerous Knight

Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0

I know, I did most of them in the game. jumpping off the tower, not looking at the explosion, killing that slab, killing the other bandit leader. I'm going to cosplay as him, I'm big enough so it works.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Thanks",then they appeared back in Sanctuary. Lilith led Rye to Roland's house and they walked up the stairs. "We have the damn upgrade.." Lilith told Roland. Then she sat on the couch in the next room. The images of bloodwing going through her head over and over again.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0

I know, I did most of them in the game. jumpping off the tower, not looking at the explosion, killing that slab, killing the other bandit leader. I'm going to cosplay as him, I'm big enough so it works.

Haha right. Every time I jumped off the tower or high heights in the game,my legs get all tingly xD
But yeah I'm currently working on a Lilith Cosplay

Dangerous Knight

rye sat on his bunk "we lost bloodwing" rye muttered "dann's messing." rye removed his coat and took out an egg "roland, when mordecai comes, give the egg to him. I found it in her enclosu-" rye fell asleep.

Dangerous Knight

Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0

Haha right. Every time I jumped off the tower or high heights in the game,my legs get all tingly xD
I don't, I move around when I play, I move to left or the right when bullets come at me.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith just sat on the couch,staring at the floor. Not saying a word or looking at anyone. Just staring. The horrific images still running through her mind as if they were happening in front of her again and again.
Without saying a word, she got up and walked out. She walked passed crazy earl's,moxxi's and dr.zeds. Then on the corner of her eye,she saw the clap-trap. She walked towards him fairly fast."Oh hey,friend!" He said to her. She just picked him up by his antenna."THIS IS YOUR FAULT YOU HUNK OF JUNK!BLOODWING DIED WITH YOUR STUPID UPGRADE!I SWEAR WHEN THIS IS ALL OVER,I will come after you. I'll rip you apart,limb from limb". She threw him to the ground and walked away.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0

I don't, I move around when I play, I move to left or the right when bullets come at me.

Lol yeah I do too with some games.

Dangerous Knight

Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0

I laugh when I get a kick a** gun.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0

I laugh when I get a kick a** gun.

I laugh when I blow s**t up smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out