Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"I will eventually.But now's not the time-" she dodged another thrown knife," to be discussing this..".Lilith phased around the area,stabbing and slicing at the bandits.She appeared behind one of them and they elbowed her in the face.So she cut his arm off. The bruiser turned around and shot her in the leg with his free hand.Lilith winced when the bullet hit her leg,she took the blade and dashed it into his face.
"Yeah fer rizzle,my nizzle" Tina said as she helped rip down the posters."This dudez was kinda creepay.Having all these posters and stuff.He's like" then she whispered,"a stalker.."

Dangerous Knight

"he said she dumped after she met roland, dude was a stalker, shoulda messed with him more" rye said

((the rank 3 match should have been creepers))

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Haha yeah.Speaking of the Lily.Where she runs off too anyway??" Tina asked as she gladly ripped down one of the creeper's posters.

Dangerous Knight

"scantuary hole?" rye said checking his echo "lilih turn on your echo" he muttered worried about her.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Tina tried getting through to Lilith on her echo too,"Yeah. I gots nothing...". Tina ripped down the last poster."She could've gone back to Sanctuary. She did day she needs to sleep in your looove bed."
Lilith continued slicing and shooting the bandits. Then she looked around the room. Bodies from both sides,lying every where. She walked over to her bed and laid on it.

Dangerous Knight

"wait a minute" rye muttered turning on the feed to lilith's old place "she's there, sleeping. I'm a little conflicted, I want to go be with her but I don't know whn the next match starts"

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"It's not problemos man. I'll tell torgue you're looking for your lady sponsor. Besides,people's need to refill up on their snackage. So you go get your baby mama" Tina said.

Dangerous Knight

rye nodded "groovy" he said rubbing tina's head. he headed to a fast travel station and headed to the liar of the fire hawk.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith subconsciously heard someone getting closer. She held her gun tightly until they got close enough. She opened her eyes and drew her gun,aiming for the head. Then she saw it was Rye. She lowered her weapon and put it on the bed."Thought you were another bandit.."

Dangerous Knight

rye was bundled up "I got worried" he said "why did you run off?"

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Reasons..." She said as she looked down at her gun,fiddling with it,"Lets just say I'm not proud of my past". Lilith stood up and took a cloth from one of the chests she had. She wiped the blood off her hands and flashes from her past haunted her. "Okay,lets go back to the arena or what not".

Dangerous Knight

"good, I'm freezing my dragon balls off" rye said "I am, I slaughter every slaver on pandora before I hit 13 years old"

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith looked over at him,"I nearly wiped out my entire race... That's the real reason I left Dann. I didn't wanna kill him too". She noticed him shivering a bit,she tossed him the blanket off her bed."Im not all caveman-ish"

Dangerous Knight

((huh?))

rye hugged her "you're more like a secluded goddess" he said.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[The caveman ish part-doesnt live in a cold dark cave]
"Goddess? Haha don't get me started on that. With Clayton and all. That wasn't fun". She stood up off the bed and stretched."Ugh,my back is killing me."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff