Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dann sit sin his chair and looks at the game ´´Come on Rye beat her up!´´ Dann shouted.
Anna pulled on Dann´s Sleeve´´Daddy I´m hungry...´´
´´Don´t worry I will get you some food. just wait by your grandma ok?´´ Dann said as je places Anna by Lilith,

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith sat on one of the bleachers and put her legs up on the empty one in front of her."Oh god, I don't think we need to hear about Moxxi's sexual encounters.. Lord knows I don't need to hear it. I've got my own thank you very much.."

Dangerous Knight

"I want know if my prey is a badass or how much of a psychopath he is" rye said

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
´´Well mom see it like this, they didn´t have talked about uhm someone else their sex lives´´ Dann said ´´Anyway can I keep Anan here whilei get some food for her?´´

Dangerous Knight

"get out of here dann" rye said

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith waved Anna on over,"Sure I guess. If she doesn't mind me basically keeping my attention on the match. I probably won't hear her if she talks to me"

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
´´Sorry Rye but I may not, Piston wants me to watch all fights to learn more skills.´´ Dann said.
Ann smiled and says ´´it´s fine besides I like to sit by you.´´.

´´Allright that is settled then ´´ Dann said as he gets some food for her and comes back with some Candy.
´´Here you go´´ Sann says while smiling, ´´Thank you daddy,´´ Anna said.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith examined Rye as he was down in the arena,"Why does he think he needs to be 'buffer'? I hope he doesn't plan on looking like Brick or Salvador.." she said to herself.

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
As Dann puts Anna on his lap and looks at Rye he answers with ´´I´m affraid so, he is a Warzerker after all, but he will control hisself.´´

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith laughed a bit,"Yeah,we'll see. He fought Maya last match. If it wasn't an arena. They would gone for the throats.."

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
´´hahah yeah that is true, but well Motor Momma isn´t that hard tho. But Maya and Rye are just good fighters so it would be normal but I wonder who wins if I fight him.´´´Dann says.

Dangerous Knight

rye threw a rock at the booth "I CAN HEAR YOU" rye said "moxxi who is this b***h?"

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
´´Chill down dude I was just kidding around ´´ Dann said.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"I wouldn't throw rocks this way,Rye...I'm sitting right here.." Lilith said as she crossed her arms."I'm sure Moxxi knows,but she's not gonna tell you. She's like that."

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dann nodded ´´Moxxi is mean if it goes about that, and you should work abit on your accuracy cause I were sitting 5 feet away from where you throwed at.´´

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff