Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Knight

rye fired gunerange at maya. he chucked it behind her "s**t!" he shouted. the gun whipped around hit maya in the back of the head. rye didn't empty the clip.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"That actually kinda hurt.." maya said as she put her hand on her head. She used the other hand to phase lock Rye again. "I might actually have to shoot you for that". She aimed her gun at his leg and fired a couple shots.
Lilith nearly jumped out of her seat and into the arena,but Moxxi grabbed her again."Moxxi,stop!","Sorry,I can't. You could forfeit the match for him.."

Dangerous Knight

rye leaped out of the way and took out chulainn and fired at maya. the gun slaggs rye, but thanks to his adventure skill tree, getting hit with a status ailment, made him faster "awww" he complain being cover in slagg.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Maya spun around,dodging the bullets Rye shot at her. She aimed her gun at him and shot back. "I'm not that easy to take down ya know" she said as she went to phase lock him,but missed."I never miss.." She ran towards him with her gun,taking out another gun,she continued to shoot at him.
Lilith didn't say a word,"I wonder how long he can keep it up" Moxxi said,trying to get her attention off the fight. But Lilith just sat there,motionless. Her eyes were dead set on the match.

Dangerous Knight

rye made a pool of slagg around maya's feet "I'll finish this" he said taking out nuke'em,

((game set, kaboom))

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Maya looked down at her feet then up at Rye,"s**t..". Lilith looked over at Dann,"I think I know who wins". Moxxi stood up and left the commentary box. "Well. I guess Rye can beat one siren.." Lilith said to herself,"I think that was the second to last match".

Dangerous Knight

rye smiled at maya "that was fun" he said putting the big a** rocket launcher away while laughing "I rather not blow up a friend" he said offering his hand to her to shake.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Maya took his hand,"Not bad not bad. We both know in a real fight,I would've kicked your a**." She smiled and walked away. Lilith sighed of relief that it was over. She moved around her siren arm and phased around the arena a bit."Wow,it's back to a hundred percent".

Dangerous Knight

"would that before I unleashed the warzerker on you or before?" rye called out to her laughing. "hey lilith" he said smiling at her.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Maya smiled as she continued to walk and she waved up her hand,"See ya back at Sanctuary" and she was gone. Lilith noticed Rye talking to her in between phases."Oh hey",she raised up her arm,"My arm is better".

Dangerous Knight

"did you use eridium?" rye asked touching her hand "I'm now rank 6, lets go hunt down rank 5 and 4"

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"No,Dann's daughter healed it" Lilith replied,she grabbed his hand,"Feels awesome to finally move this arm. Lets go find your next victims" she said smiling at him.

Dangerous Knight

"dann is 12, how can he have a daughter?" rye aid "next is speed highway" rye got a car out of the catch a ride "let's ride" he said. he picked up the stuff, maya and scooter dropped. he hopped into the driver's seat and helped lilith into the turret.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Well apparently he adopted her" she said as Rye helped her into the turret."I missed being in the action. I hated just sitting there and just watching". Lilith stretched out her arms and rested her legs on the turret. "So I was thinking. If our kids a boy,what about Sven? Sounds kinda sophisticated".

Dangerous Knight

"yeah, he'll be beaten up" rye said "after the kid is born, how about if it's a girl and she has your hair and my skill, we call her rio?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff