Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zoruro-sensei rolled 15 20-sided dice: 11, 11, 18, 12, 10, 8, 17, 10, 17, 6, 11, 7, 10, 4, 11 Total: 163 (15-300)

Platoon=37,500/ Tenohira=4000 Rei=4000 Xeneria=6000 Sana 6th Moon form=4100 Melody=10,000 Ozhiro=100,000/1300/98,700 Kaizoku=9000 Wolfie=7500/900/6600 Boots=4000/925/3100 Mikai Black Zero=130,000/4k/126,000 Jormungand Mana Golem - Jormo Mark 1=185,000/9500/175,500 Oshiro squad 8=15,000
last die in chain is golem's hit die..plus 5k to over all attacks
5-9 is boot's plus 400 to over all dmg till he loses some hp...
The golem stood in place, the full attack, and it was gone though in a flash, and it crunch crushed Rei, who was down with a gravity mallet of stomp. Removing its foot, it soccer ball kicked Rei at Kari through the crowd yet. Then Boots lost it, saying ,''you think worrying about whether were gonna die is even a thought it is a guarantee.........Bastion Beat....,''!! He unleashed a forward barrel strike of meteors, smashing and blowing the golem, hammering it giant rock meteor from his weapon, hitting it like a bowling ball hitting a giant, however, the giant soon repeated itself, shooting two sharp mantis points straight like snakes at him.

1-4 for oshiro's attack....ghost waltz creates 8x to over all....if crit negation happens and enemy loses 1/4 of health....from being negated out of existence

.kazega n is wind imbedded with negation!

Oshiro intercepted, directing its attack away from Boots, who felt half the damage as he got piled on by the very force of the attack. Then he remarked, saying ,''Kazega N Stop Wind.....,''!! And he ripped the grounds apart, dragging his blade for an attack, gaining spiraling wind around his feet ,''Kazega N Ghost Wind Waltz.....,''!! The golem blasted soon enough rippling energy shots of borderlands virulent matter. The squad 8 captain moved through it, becoming ghost projections on the fly, saying ,''hmph......,''!! And he soon began to gun his blade away at it up close and persona, striking its divine steel with his blade ripping plasma wind crescents, and he double swung across its face, knocking it side ways into a flopping flip, seeing it do the repeat, but it messed up bashing right into his to meet its tail, but it soon had hold of him as the tail wrapped up his, shocking him, causing him to bear it ,''you bite like a bunch of ******** wasps.....grrrhh.....everyone fight it.,''!! Tenohira soon had her zankpaktoh, wielding a tonfa baton from the weapons belt, having to shake Rei's attempt off the risks are what they are I'll grieve after. And they whipped shot the baton, using heaven's fang to turn it into a super head spear of weapon's throw, lodging it straight into the golem's head with a smash, yelling let go of the boss man there.

10-14 is tenohira's..........and the 15th die is the hit for the golem....on rei and boots a bit there to oshiro

L0cKe and L0aD rolled 5 20-sided dice: 14, 12, 19, 1, 17 Total: 63 (5-100)

Hallowed Bibliophile

11,750 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bookworm 100
Kari went skidding to a stop and realized what had hit her. It was Rei and she looked horrible. Strangely Rei was actually half awake. Still concious..somewhat. Yet she wasn't coherent enough to get much out. Kari had already laid her down and began examining her. Looking her over with her goggles. Frowning she tried calming Rei down. Just from the looks alone she already knew her heart had stopped and between that and the golem's attack..their wasn;t much she could do. she started pumping her chest. "Rei hang on ok? Keep trying to breath honey. Rei? REI!!" Rei had slowly gone out like a light. Kari was desperate but at this point it was over. the damage was too great and getting her back wasn't going to happen. She had been working on her for a while now but she wasn't responding. Finally Kari covered her up after a kiss to the forehead. Standing up she slammed the defib kit to the ground. Pulling on some gloves she got a dark look. That golem was going down.

Melodi launched after the golem as did wolfwood. At this point Melodiwasn;t in the friendliest of moods and had dtched her zanpactou for her right hand. Hitting final ignition and leaving a silver trail on the ground. As she came close she literally caught the golem by the face pulling oshiro off and unleashed her calamity trigger's sword form. Striking the golem with pure fury and blind rage and releasing silvery cresent waves of energy from her right hand as if she could cut the thing in two. As she finished she pointed her sword at it and spoke. "Oh I'm not done. SHE WAS DOWN, AT WHAT POINT WAS IT A GOOD IDEA TO FINISH HER? IM SICK OF THIS, THIS ENTIRE QUEEN BULLSHIT, 1000 YEAR CYCLE, LOOK WHAT IT'S CREATED AND NOW I;VE LOST MY LITTLE GIRL!! YOU HUNK OF CRAP, I GOT SOMETHING MUCH WORSE FOR YOU!! BRING IT!!" She was dead serious. She really was going to release her right hands full capability right here and obliterate that thing once and or all.
Final ignition+right hand:total damage is +80
die 1 is to strike 2-5 for damage. 3rd is times 300
Platoon=37,500/ Tenohira=4000/2500/6000/downed Rei=4000/downed Xeneria=6000 Sana 6th Moon form=4100 Melody=10,000/6000/4,000 Ozhiro=100,000/1300/98,700 Kaizoku=9000 Wolfie=7500/900/6600 Boots=4000//2500/1500 Mikai Black Zero=130,000/4k/126,000/6000/120,000 Jormungand Mana Golem - Jormo Mark 1=185,000/9500/175,500/1900/15k/159,000 Oshiro squad 8=15,000/2500/12,500
6k if hits.....last die in this chain will be its hit...
6-8 is kaizo's petals...so if crit 1000x second die
Jormo Golem did a shadow assassination, and it used it long side horn on its head, implaing Melody through the gut. It point blank unleashed a border lands mind blast to shoot the silver soul off, blowing them sky high to the moon. Then it brought up a cannon ,''Minvera's VORPAL CANNON....,''!! It blew the cannon unleashing a load of gigantic borderlands bullets, ripping through the now former shell of city, hitting Tenohira, who had been moving around a street. The grinding sound of sparks hit it though, blowing it down and making it stop its cannons as billions of petals engulfed it from Kaizoku, but it ripped through it, plunging a divine arm blade through Kaizo, having over powered her petal sync ability by having well more power. It found trouble when she clasped her metallic hand to it sucking in some data, but it soon threw her off. Then it rippled, gaining two extra arms now having four thought sleeker. Then its head changed, taking on a halo and a secondary curved horn shorter than the other one. And it gained angelic wings around its hooves.
1-5
And Ozhiro was hit by one of those bullets, finding it tear his body like melon, looking at Mikai, who was there, seeing him as easy prey with him remark why why is this dream becoming a nightmare.... ,''.....because a dream can make you delusional.....jana shinigami.....RUIN Endless TETSHOGIA.....,''!! A lightning of black fang sliced and spherically annihilated him crushing his body down to nothing. Looking forward, ripping the air waves, using serpent's dash, breaking in and slicing a horn off as the golem, but it turned impaling her in the back side with the tail, but it shattered the tail ,''Zero Point Armor......,''!! Then it did a repeat, gaining the tail back and smashing and crushing Mikai with 20 tails, but they shattered out with ruin force, seeing it unleashed a border orb from its head. The serpent bent backwards, clashing their sword into it, but they shattered it with a devour fang. Looking at the golem, they spoke ,''baka......your pretty strong heeeeee for a walking piece of trash can from old times......alright then you have my attention because everyone is in trouble.......,''!! The golem was idle, sparking damage around the broken horn ,''ohhh I sliced that off because you used it to impale the old bat back......and your idle or are you just happy for having so much prey to kill but thanks for killing the shinigami back there your the real problem now that idiot turned you on heeee I don't know how to fight a divine machine heeeee this is a little in my scope as a serpent but were kind of alike though but in different phylum of sorts.......,''!! Then it stopped, losing the winds even retracting the tail and all back to normal, using a shunpo itself.

Reaching the ground, Katsuro was back with Aetheria, coughing blood, being held up by Sana and Cat-2, hugging at the waist with Aetheria being held in Katsuro's right arm ,''this is is over the weakness is more in who the machine is designed to guard...,''!!. The golem however knelt down, asking in a robotic voice ,''Master Aether select a command....,''!! And Aetheria thought a bit, thinking they could get a ride out of flying around on it mmm shut down for now. The golem soon closed its arms in and legs with the head all of it closing up like a turtle shell of sorts until it was tucked up into a round ball, turning off. And Katsuro chuckled a bit, saying ,''Aetheria don't play in a forest next time.....sleeping with bears is an experience but you shouldn't let your toys run amuck when your nearby....good work Sana you knew where she was with ease trust is a useful tool at times.....,''!! And the Aetheria sighed I wanted to ride it. The injured were certainly all gathered up by Zeraida even Rei. Sai walked out, tapping Rei with his spear using jormun revive, saying catching the souls in the borderlands isn't easy for me but all good take them to squad four then. Katsuro smiled a little, saying ,''Sai.....thanks your your welcome to visit anytime..,''!! He got beat red really well I was doing this to win points so ok got anymore dead relatives or friends you need help reaping back ,''no.....but if there is I will call on you...,''!!...

-

Hallowed Bibliophile

11,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bookworm 100
Wolfwood stopped the man by catching his spear. a bit of an emotionless face but all for a good cause. but let him do as he pleased. Rei took a good draw of breath.she was alive but definantly nowhere near out ofthe woods. "Youuu do realize given her injuries she'll most likely crash on them again. Coulda waited till her body was ready. Eh oh well...at this rate she's going to need a lot of work. owe ya one. Sadly I hate to admit it but this is my retirement. Not seeing kirrin here means she might have..heh..i end up being a dad again...wouldn;t serve me any good if i take a nose dive. eh besides..the old man;s happy. Owe ya one. Though next time when you do a reprive with a soul..wait till the body is ready..not good if the body isn;t readt cause the soul will just get ejected again ahahahaa. You tend to learn a lot when your boss is literally the grim reaper. Well..lets head out. ugh..Oh lookie..my better half...speaking of old men."

Melodi sighed. Nodding over to sana and cat-2. Sure she was injured. putting her hand on katsuro's shoulder. "You know i hate hospitals right? Sigh..well come on. you're just as beat up as the rest of us though i think your sister took the lot of it. And my catching souls from the borderlands...eh do me a favor. Tell that stupid jormungand serpent of yours, and my grandfather To dispose of that mechanical toy before it causeing anymore trouble. That..and I'd rather like to speak to the queen. Let's say I guess she's earned my trust and thanks. oh cat-2..if they end up removing organs from rei and having to replace them, you can keep them. Justttt don;t let them stick me with needles...eheheheehehehe...wait..kari...stop..put the frying pan..d..own!?"

Melodi hot the ground as kari sighed. Dragging her off. "Katsuro..you look like crap. go get better. annddd sorry about dad, he reallllyyyyyyyyy hates hospitals. By the way, i dunno how bad rei is but considering what i saw, it's extensive. Tell your friend i said thanks. Who knows, we doctors might need you since we don;t have the daimo here and certainly we cant get into eden. ahh now im rambling. best go help zeridia now."
Cat-2 rubbed her eyes, saying ,''I need to turn off the bio-dolls and rest for a while.....myself big sissy.....will you be in the mist chamber then........the injured can get put into the regenerative sleep beds.......,''!! Then Katsuro nodded your dismissed Cat-2. And the bio-doll turned off, turning to quick dust though.

Sana let Katsuro go, who fell forward, getting grasped onto by Hinamori and Issari, who nodded to Sana. And Sana watched as squad four people to emt the hurt to squad four and into those beds. Sai spoke, saying ,''Sana-chan go home to Soifon and squad two....,''!! And Sana soon left. He remarked back to Wolfwood ,''actually I only had a small window to get a soul back with my weapon.....as it was like fishing for dimes in a penny fountain.....dimes are dam small....,''!! He had put his hat up, looking down, saying ,''Katsuro it has been a pleasure.....I'll ask you out sometime...,'!! And the anti-power commander left, saying to the rest of the anti power ,''you rogues need explaining to do to the bosses.....come along you were tricked...,''!! Xeneria and the lot followed master sai.

--

Katsuro sighed, speaking to Hinamori ,''you two are alright it seems.....but I think an immortal has no need for gods and it is all still myth though Oshiro.......Aetheria though leads credence to its actual existence.....I'll have to put it as a theoretically real place...... but.Oshiro I will leave the processing of that machine to you...so Aetheria you go with him your in squad 8 after all....but where was the jormungand's serpent though they must be into affairs of their own.......whatever happened here is our responsibility....Oshiro your the lead captain over all so....,''!! He did a bro fist to her shoulder, saying I'll take care of it you two get Katsuro to the mist chamber. And so they left, heading off. The wind blew with Oshiro and some squad 8 cleaning stuff up as Mikai stood with him, and he said thanks though it was good to know a serpent set my brother straight I can't believe how much he had changed we were close once. Then he closed his eyes, finding it a down moment in his memory.
-

Mikai crossed her arms, responding ,''a problem is what that shinigami had become your aniki.....but sometimes balance in a person's heart is out of center with reality and the bigger picture.....they are pathetic and give into wild ideas that wind up dragging everyone into them the only person that understands that kind of ruin or consuming of life is a serpent.....and you shouldn't look back too much he wasn't your brother once he had sold his soul out by putting the world in danger.....heeee not that I care I just came along to break free of family's shadows.....don't let shadows linger in your heart your much brighter than that.....squad 8 taicho...,''!! Then Mikai turned, heading for a gate to the soul society of this world to get food and sleep ,''see ya back at your place....baka the court is more my speed but grass is grass anywhere u are you can get sleep in.,''!! Oshiro shook his head a bit, saying thanks for resolving things on my behalf ,'anytime..,..I have orange red hair now I wonder how i explain this when I get back home to father and the rest heee no matter''!
on the otherside of the world during the same time frame of court people coming to f world though this is a shortened version....but it gives an update of whereabouts and whats happening..
--a major side battle was happening in another part of the world as well.....

Tevinter Isles......f world......a large crystal castle shattered, along with a seal that was going to recycle all 200,000 souls on these isles, shattering and being dispelled. Inu Sr took a deep breath, having sealed and locked a fancy book, saying whew just in the nick of time. Along shores and parts of the isles, made up of one large island and three smaller ones. At least 3-4 people were scattered among them all anti-power shinigami one of them being Ichigo. Yume Musubi climbed out of ocean water, tearing off seaweed, coughing up a bit. Then an old man with a stick blind and all said is it over ,''Yeah....your ancestors are at peace they said they were sorry for all the trouble heeeee the book was never meant to be found as they had bind their souls and lives to it.....the crystal monstrosity was all their despair and suffering being fed on by a hollow.....you were manipulated to sacrificing someone to it because it posed as divine.....living in the depths near a crack in the ocean floor bathing in ridiculous amounts of aether,''!! The elder nodded, remarking thank you and everyone of you anti-power folk from the cities far off ,''your welcome........,''!! Then Inu Sr came rushing right over Yume Yume, hugging her leg I was so worried when you got pulled under into the depths ,''ite.........,''1 And she buckled in a bit of tear eyes ,''that leg is broken......but you got the book I was kind of worried about you too baka meanine thinking only of me and not yourself how else can I go home without you I can't live without your cooking h....''!! And Inu sr sighed your teasing me jeez but how about barbecue , ''hahahah....yeah...,''!! Then they headed for the villages, and they said ,''is that witch doctor around.......,''! Soon enough they were at a big fire with Yume sporting a cast on her right leg and bandaged head to toe. Inu Sr fluffed up a pillow under her head as they were on a sort of chair hammock. The villagers were pampering them though the lot of them now, but it was over the curse of the tevinter isles was put to rest. The chocolate brown hair jormungand serpent yawned lazily as they and companions along had quite the crazy few days at these isles, but it was over now and now now they could finish the summer with some rest and relaxation.

Hallowed Bibliophile

11,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bookworm 100
Squad four...operating room...
Kari had been working on Rei for quite a while to stabilize her before she went to the sleep beds to regenerate. In the end between her and Edward and The head captain of squad four, the three had been knocking back anything serious that had come through. As for Rei, Kari had finally stabilized but it had taken quite a lot of work. Nearly loosing her twice. Finally closing her up she sighed. the damage had been bad and extensive. Broken bones, broken back, bruised organs, smashed organs, internal bleeding, on top of it her body was trying to shut down. The process entailed removing a few organs here and there and putting tubes in. patching her into life support, and stabilizing her through some medication. A tube inside her lung due to it being collapsed. another to drain the blood in her chest. In the end she was lucky to be alive. As soon as she was stable an angiogram was performed and there the damming results. Rei's heart was all but shot. a complete total wreck. lucky she was going to the regenerative sleep beds. Pulling the gloves off Kari covered her. "Get her moved to a regenerative bed. She'll need to be switched to the life support and left on ventilation. Make sure the wire is in her heart considering the condition it's in. i want it massaged if it needs to be. the organs..I want them taken to squad squad five and delivered to cat-2. As for prognosis..She'll be in a coma for nearly a month. between her regeneration capability and that bed of yours, the organs will regenerate as will any damage to the heart will heal. though..brain wise I can;t be for certain if she'll have any major damage or not. she was oxygen starved and was under for quite some time. sure it'll heal given her type but repairing brain cells takes a long time. We'll have to wait to see once she wakes up. Well..you heard the orders..let zeredia know she's being taken t the regneration bed. I'll finish up around here."

Across the world...a dark force makes his appearance..
As the two lazed about samhain came from behind. Cackling darkly. "Aye, so an injured jormungand serpent and a lovestruck fool...By chance did i hear that and apostle is in love with kirrin. I saw him leaving a few hours ago. A bit worried that one is kekekekeke, then again i do suppose I should thank yu two for the fresh souls. Spicy and aged. just how i like it. then again i hear new fynn had quite a problem as well. kyahahahahaa...I had to go see..and fresh souls abound. Such a shame that brat great granchild of yours didn;t die. Such a fool to take on a golem. Though...i must admit..your serpent was most fun as well..red hair to boot. Ahhh but now it's time to pester the jormungand queen. Maby i'll play mr. sandman on your loudspeakers...considering she let this worlds gotei 13 nearly get obliterated. bahh...would have jumped in but that means giving away my plans for all of you now wouldn;t it? Sorry..but dear old daddy isn;t hear inu. sr. thank dear old brother for letting me run free for so long. And thanks to the queen's thousand year cycle..the borderlands...aahahahaa are so rich in spirits. i'll take my leave now. toodalooo." Samhain was plotting something big. but what was he doing..was he really fixing to attempt something huge? or just riling them up to cause a rucus.?
--
tevinter isles

Yume snored through that entire speech. Inu Sr turned his head, saying ,''Lucifer aniki guess it was just the wind........not even I can consume souls sure I can pluck them....and carry them but soon enough they will recycle if were here......this jormungand serpent needs me more.....my children have supports at home.....I was a bit bothered when I saw her living space....living on ramen cups and cans of soda.....I feel needed again that and I see her face of horrible battles.....the Appearance of the borderlands demon Xenenbrick troubles me most........Yume was near death she was speared with 12 weapons and nailed to a wall just hanging there is put a chill into me from the archives I got a chance to sleuth into..... .,''!! Then Ichigo stared into the sparks of fire ,''you should go I'll be here when they wake up but your different in this world a human that got into anti-power ehh.....Yume wasn't always a serpent ehhh a human like yourself....how did she become it then hmmmrmm best not to pry when no one knows an answer to it....................,''!!

Ichigo broke his silence, having a bad nerve over a day back in the past decades ago, during his more youthful days ,''......old chibi man I don't want to talk about that event that made anti-power crack down because that thing.... Xenenbrick is still hiding amongst the world's population THAT MONSTER I'LL ******** KILL IT IT KILLED MY POPS too anti-power's best fell to it and it took Yume's jormun infinity stone .....and the world has seen its share of bad but I think Yume-san understands this but she is scared of finding it that is why they are such a shut in nowadays I guess i would be too .....even if you find jormungand will it help or throw us to the wolves heh who knows I think.....if there is a god or goddess I'm betting they want us to work out for ourselves.....this is what I understand being the closest to jormungand's gates it seems the we are never alone but in the end we must settle our own wars and issues....if anything were to be obliterated it wouldn't matter because the world goes on and even if anti-power were gone our organization I bet civilians and good people would band together to become protectors anyways........heh just like you throwing yourself into danger back there..........,''!! He got up, adjusting his anti-power outfit ,''its been good working with you....tell Yume I'll see her on the streets usual I got my family to get back to........keep her out of trouble for me......,''!! He left with a shunpo, heading off.

--
the evening in soul society....

Sana sighed, drinking some tea with Renji and the others, saying ,''I guess things have turned out alright.....everyone is alive....,''!! Then Renji chuckled Sana I'm envious you were there and got to see some action heh. And they scoffed ,''not a lot I was concerned with Aetheria the entire time i guess in the end since.....captains became present.....thanks for the night cap though guys..,''!!

--

Katsuro was sitting in the mist chamber, laying back against one of the walls, salivating the peace and quiet, saying ,''Hirako taicho perished along with so many others during the Xenenbrick mystery...on the southern continents....still I see it as all myth or delusions but I've been searching for decades the sole cause of all that mortal loss hmph but then myths are not fact until they are proven to be true.......,''!! And the mist chamber wall was full of pictures of their academy days and growth up in squad five. One of them with a young sai and byakuya fighting over her a bit ,''courting rituals are confusing still though.......Cat-2 are you there...,'!! The telepathic tether turned on, and they heard a response yeah Bivalin hugs me tight when Xenenbrick is brought up what about you ,''you can hug onto me then it will put me at ease how about that as an answer to your irrational question.....,''!! They responded with a yes sir. The soul society was sleeping as were it members now resting.

Hallowed Bibliophile

11,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bookworm 100
Melodi didn't sleep much as she refused to be in one of those beds. Rather she stayed by Rei's side. Though it didn't ease her mind to think she still wanted to see the real cat-2 and be with her kids again. As the one who launched all of this she felt responsible. Sighing she leaned back in the chair and looked up. A quiet evening and everyone out cold. Yet she was restless. Somehow something didn't feel right. Getting up she left Rei's bed and found her way to squad five and ended up on the roof top. as usual she would find peace out in the night air. finally falling asleep.

Wolfwood on the other hand preferred not to join the others and found a nice tree. more or less he wanted kirrin the most. Wanted to see her, to touch her, to kiss her. Soon he was asleep and dreaming of her. he himself had his own worries. worried if she was pregnant, worried of something had happened to her. Snoring loudly he grunted. Rolling over his glasses.

Kari was dead tired but remained alert. Still up and about checking on the others and gathering vitals. As usual she did the daily routine she had done for many years. A doctors work was never done. Rei on the other hand was sound asleep. her chest rising and falling as the air was pumped in. The monitor beeping steadily. Every know and again her body would jolt as the wires in her would send a small shock to her heart then massage it. She was clearly bruised rather badly all over though she was finally starting to heal. Every now and again Kari would come and check on her and leave her be. Though in an odd sense...while she too was asleep in her inner world..rei would ever now and again jolt cat-2 or someone familiar with a small empathic wave to let them know she was still there. as if to say "i'm not going anywhere. don't worry." though strangely most of the time it was rather confusing as if she herself couldn't make any sense. One could hardly blame her in the state she was in.

tevinter islands...
samhain sighed..sitting by the fire. stoking it. "Demons in this world huh...Perhaps i may have acted too hasty..yess its possible to devour a soul. hollows do it all the time..togabito do the same. heh i trapped your brother in a tree and forced him into a deal..how else do you think I came upon the chance to enter and leave the well of souls and such? much less until now you all thought of me as a myth. Though..do not deny your family, boy. You have grandchildren who still look up to you for guidance. and great gandchildren who can learn from you. Though i suppose even you need to be with ones you love. fine then, for now i'll hold off my advancement. This demon sounds interesting. Ohhh let's say if it can do that then maby a little chaos could lure it out. Tch...fine. I'll help you. You love that serpent so much. But you'll need help. and you can;t do it alone. but do be aware...if you wish for me to become your weapon you had better prove to me your willing to do what it takes. Do we have a deal? one happy couple and a weapon fit to kill a demon?"
Inu Sr responded, saying ,''I have more of a budding side kick role.....love is merely a friendship as well .....they don't need me that other world has long put me behind itself if they want guidance they got a daimo for it............and I like exploring new things and meeting new people.....I feel like a new man and a chibi shorty all be it but like I said they don't really need me.....with Mikito and my family so well grown they are all the guidance ever needed plus I left things in Xenith's hands.......if they need an old great of the day.......Yume doesn't really need me but I've taken it on myself to be her man servant.....,''!! Then lie back, closing his eyes ,''yawnn.....I may visit though the court but with Yume I go where she does.......that is my promise I must follow convictions like Ichigo.,'!!

The morning after.............
a light hearted time
Inu Sr was crossing a trail path, saying did you sleep well how's your leg did you really devour that entire field of tomatoes bleh. And Yume kicked along, saying ,''I also consumed the ground water and the grass to dirt....hahaaa the wind is sure blowing today not like in the cities......the boat back to Aetherock is just ahead......I can't wait to get back home the new mortal combat and a pile of paper work are waiting......,''!! Then he remarked you forgot the pay check ,''hahahah yeah if only it grew on trees I wouldn't get out of bed.....but heh anti-power has me on-call it was good to get out and enjoy the summer sun.....let's go home.....,''!! A flicker of light particle glimmered across their face with the wind and the ocean breeze. And inu Sr ran up first one to the boat has to buy groceries with their pay share ,'''oiiiiii not fair......hold on you didn't do anything but close a book.....ahhhhrgg wait up.....,''!! Even with a broken leg in a cast they had spirit, one leg hopping a bit after him ,''heh either way I'm not going home alone........,'!!!!

--
Katsuro was gathered around by her squad five men and women, conversing with them about any topic for the time being and their own scientific findings during all this. Cat-2 was feed a spoon of ice to Blaze, who had a major headache ,''you were being controlled idiot....but I can't go out anywhere fun without my best friend....,''! He frowned, but he sighed jeez really now chokes, getting a spoonful more of ice cream ,''not really I was just trying to catch you off guard there so your mouth would open...,''!!

----

A light fluttered as particles began to flicker on f world, and they formed slowly with the words the light void has released you but to atone you must see madness beyond one which you would have wrought. Then a chibi fellow with a mustache and a black suit and yellow eyes, sporting a gold chain with a key to hell on it. Lucifer or Luciferian Ougen was among the living, but he was on the southern continents, shaking his head ,''s**t where where I was I was slain by that prophecy bull s**t.....,''!! He nearly tore out his mustache ,''but seems it would be pointless to pursue my last ambitions......I desired rule and dominance however this this is pure madness........but ahh this is not my world.......,''!! The land and waters before him were tides of wicked borderlands storms and endless buildings and mass graves with weapons piled upon each other. He might care less about this dead place and empty grave yard, but he remarked ,''I might be madder than hell itself but no trace of anything left not even matter light or darkness permeates this landscape.....I guess since I have a prison sentence of a couple 1000 years best to work it off.....hrrrrmmmm there are millions of people and cities on other continents then..,''!! Forming up a mini horse, black and burning eyes, he hopped on it ,''Valiant old friend take me to a central city......,''!1 The horse bucked and took off, shooting like a pegasus of all things ,''this might be a little much but eh flash is good for a flamboyant devil....that makes deals but I must find out my labor it seems my deal with Jormungand wasn't a waste of my visit centuries ago by now......but to get me out of that dam prison I was lost to there must be something truly dire afflicting this place...,..,''!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff