Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
(( The numbers are the Espada's ranking. Their power level is measured by a number 9 being the weakest and 0 being the strongest.))

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
((Oh I see... ))

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
XXXXXXXXXKaitoNakamura
The only boy to live.

Shikai

User Image

Kaito yawned. It was a sunny day today. Nothing really happened at Karakura town. Basically your average little down, with it's average little people. He had then sighed and watched Shinji and Hiyori, basically arguing again. They would always do that, and nobody would stop them. He was probably the only one in the group who would stop them. The boy, had then went up to the two, and separated them. " Won't you guys just shut up! " They finally settled down. He sighed. Suddenly, he had sensed strong spiritual pressure. " Tsk, hollow scum. " The boy didn't even release his Zanpakuto yet. He swiftly sliced the hollow, thus ending its life. " Hopefully, nobody saw me. If anyone did, that would be a problem. " The boy had then sighed, and walked around the town.

Bankai

User Image

"Water can be a beautiful thing to, you know."

Vizard Mask

User Image

OutofCookies: I didn't know how to start off. Anyone care to rp?

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image

((Pritty ness will come later sorry))

Yumiko stoped when she heard a green haired boy. "What's with him? Why you do that?" She asked him crinckling the flire that she was using for drections to that cercus to find out some info of them.
What was with this day? The strange guys where coming out of the wood work everywhere. The cercus dancer and now this guy. And She probly didn't look all that desent all sweety because of the atcery practes that she had had that day with the club.

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Aysu giggled at the two girls “let’s go!” she said and grabbed their hands and started to pull them off, Aysu pulled the two into an ally then jumped pulling the girls with her and landed on top of a building then she looked out over the front of the building putting her hands in front of her eyes and using them like binoculars “there’s so many humans to choose from!”

╔════╗
Bount
╚════╝

My Doll, White Lota

OutOfCookies! :
User Image
XXXXXXXXXKaitoNakamura
The only boy to live.

Shikai

User Image

Kaito, watched the girl next to him. She could see him. " Damn it, I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. You must have a lot of spiritual pressure to be able to see me. " The boy had then sighed. " Alright. Those huge things, are called hollow, when a person dies, and gets consumed by darkness they become Hollows. I just ended it's life, for it's my job as a Soul Reaper. Soul reapers, are the good guys who come and vanquish the hollows, and keep peace. I am not from this world, I am from the Soul Society, where all passed on spirits, and Soul Reapers reside. Wanna learn more? " The boy had then watched the girl carefully. " Hm, a quincy ' the boy had thought. He had then placed the Zanpakuto, back into his side.

Bankai

User Image

Vizard Mask

User Image

OutofCookies:

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Feels like a kick in the teeth, I can take it.

Gina and Chiyo Hikaru

"Were different." "Yes, were Bounts but, were twin sisters."

Chiyo nodded looking at all the humans. "Which one, which one?" "One that's nice and strong so I can have fun killing them?" Gina suggested. Chiyo smacked her on the back of her head. "What would Celestin say if he heard you!?" " He would probaly say, "Don't kill unless it's life or death Gina! Or I'll use your own fears against you!" He's a mini you I swear." " Armegeddon is the same."

It doesn't matter, go on and shatter. I'm all you need

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image

Yumiko looked at the sowrd. "Of corse I can see you why wouldn't I? But... What? Hollows and Soul Repers..." She wached his spirt ribbons "I don't see red ones too often. Well I don't see many people with many of them any way." She said then blinked "You're offing to tell me more?" she asked it was like a dream come true that even her parnts hadn't been able to talk about.
User Image
XXXXXXXXXKaitoNakamura
The only boy to live.

Shikai

User Image

Kaito, sighed. " Yea, i'm not doing anything today so why not. Um, where to start. I am a Soul Reaper from squad 10. The squads go in order from 1-10. We each have our own seats listing from 1-20. The others have no rank. I was in the 3rd seat, making me real good. Theres these others called Arrancars. They were hollows, feeding on other hollows, eventually giving them a human form. They are very cruel and evil Also the Vizards, who have hollows inside of them, that give them enormous strengths. They have no side, and decided to stay neutral I guess. I am also a Vizard. I don't know much about the bounts. I know you are a quincy. If I was still apart of the soul society we would have problems. You and I would be enemies. " The boy had then taken a breath, for all of those words.

Bankai

User Image

Vizard Mask

User Image

OutofCookies:

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Aysu giggled again as she watched the twins fighting with one another “now now girls...” she started “...as long as we are having fun what does it matter if a few humans die?” she finished folding her arms, it was alright for one or two humans to die for there boredom right?

╔════╗
Bount
╚════╝

My Doll, White Lota

OutOfCookies! :

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Get ready to settle the score
And get ready to face the floor
Cause it's time to remeber it, war! This is war and it's on tonight.
So get up and fight. Get up and fight.
You had all of you life to run and hide

User Image

Yasu Shizuka
Grimmjow and I are the same, were both blood thirsy monsters that thrive on chaos and destruction.

Yasu felt several different spirtual pressures includeing Grimmjows. She put away her sword and stood up from where she was sitting. " Akemi as much as I love to talk with you I have a feeling something odds going on." She jumped from roof to roof finding what she felt. A soul reaper and a girl talking about Hollows. She told herself not to take action just yet but, to wait until Grimmjow came.

Even if I say it'll be alright. Still I hear you say you want to end your life.
Now and again we try to just stay alive.
Maybe we'll turn it around 'cause it's not too late.
It's never too late

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image

Yumiko nodded "I see. You know just because I'm a... quincy didn't mean we need to be enimes." She ajusted her sports bag on her sholder. "I never realy had anyone to tell me this before. Thanks." She said and bowed a little. "I gess that means I don't need to folow that cercus girl." She said more to herself.

I'll be back
User Image
XXXXXXXXXKaitoNakamura
The only boy to live.

Shikai

User Image

Kaito, knew they were being watched. The boy, had then looked to the back of him. The Vizard base was close, so if she attacked. It would be all over for her. He head smiled a bit, and payed his attention back to the girl. " Yes, it would. It's just how the Soul Society works. No need to bow. Listen, your a quincy learn how to use a bow properly it will help you out a lot. A quincy's weapon is a bow or a crossbow. My weapon is my sword or Zanpakuto. "

Bankai

User Image

Vizard Mask

User Image

OutofCookies:

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Feels like a kick in the teeth, I can take it.

Gina and Chiyo Hikaru

"Were different." "Yes, were Bounts but, were twin sisters."

Gina stuck her out at Chiyo. "As long as it's an acciedent~ Gina! Your a thousand years old but you still act like a child." Chiyo agreed. "Good! Now, lets pick one." Gina saw a person that looked around her age playing soccer. " That one interesting." She said pointing at him. "Oh~ Soccer!"

It doesn't matter, go on and shatter. I'm all you need

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces