Welcome to Gaia! ::

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
E-world medical
Jane shook her head, "Alright, I keep a handle on things," she said though still slightly torn between her duties as a doctor and her "roll" as a mother. "I'll let you get more rest." she added and got up and left the room.

Human world hospital
Roseangela looked like a deer in the headlights, "You want me to do what now?" she asked "I mean I can try... but this isn't something I know much about." she said "just tell me what to do, and I'll do it.... to the best of my ability."

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Icu..human world...
Boogie nodded and opened the bag. "Good then. Place these kido pads on her body. Waking her up and bringing her out of that dream is dangerious. I'll most certainly guess that her heart will stop. The kido pads are desighned to bring her back without use of electricity. Originally..yhis was desighned for rei. But in this case, it'll also help keep her brain from a total shutdown. Steiner, be shure to use the contact gel. I'm diving as soon as your ready"

Steiner nodded and locked the door. "help me get her out of her clothes. Then we put the gel on her body then the kido pads. One has to be on her fore head and another over her heart. It should react if her heart goes." and off he went. Getting her out if the hospital gown. He knew the dangers as well as any doctor. Given her current state, he knew what could happen.

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Rosanglea did as she was instructed not really understand the contraption or the methid of treatment being used. The few times she been to a hosptial was when a suspect, or witness were there, and she had to question. Sometimes it would be a friend or a family memeber, like it was now.
Inu Sr lowered his head, saying ,''Miido is the spirit king of jormungand.....I guess only true royal family could see it when looking at the halo above his head.....and white fate threads......he consumed my mother and aunt.....the white and the dark woman they speak of.....why else would jormungand guards be at his beck and call.....he is central 46 major figure.....we have nothing to fall back on but our lives standing in the way of his plots.....,''!! Then he opened his eyes, saying ,''and worse yet he is going to enter because of my mother's powers.....he can never actually leave jormungand but by projection.....so were fighting a ghost man....,''!! Then he opened a channel, saying ,''court.....and soul society....prepare for the worst.....Miido is coming through all four gates......protect the injured in our wards.......we do not know the extent of his forces.....other than those we met in Greece....but he won't be relying on anti-power shinigami too much....they require mana reishi and the flow of the particles to fight on par with us here....we have home field advantage....but it is worth a shot...once we find the hidden door those two will be an ideal choice....,''!!
--

Distortion was outside, having enjoyed time with Rei, putting themselves together. They saw Tatsuraku pop out of a shadow with Mikito in tow. As Tatsuraku spoke up, they said ,''serpent shinigami......using me as a ride back here from hueco mundo baka I lost track of Katsuro....hope you got something....,''!! Then they adorned the assassin outfit of old ,''Distortion......the message from the spirit king....is going out across all channels even in the world of the living......,''!! Then they heard running, seeing Blaze step on up. And looking back. Tatsuraku soon asked ,''Katsuro......went back to your world right....,''!! Then he was quiet for a bit, looking off.

Blaze shook his head, saying ,''I I didn't I came here looking for the sake of Cat-2 the original body was bound to fail it was unpredictable we thought our time would be longer than this.....they won't make it and Master Miido has it out for you guys.......I can't say what the gotei 13 back home will do....they won't cross Master Miido too bad I don't like suits.....screw it....,''!! Tossing his haori down, saying ,''the suits in central 46 wouldn't give us the recipe for a mana seed.....they said Cat-2 was only a clone...an expendable asset that had no military value they were not worth the effort they told straight up we don't need some runt that won't measure up to Katsuro ever ....BAKA they said unless it is a war power it isn't worth them doing a dam ******** thing........Katsuro is probably really questioning or not she should have been born and taken Cat-2 in instead of disposing of them the day we found the facility they were asleep in....they might have been spared this ******** world's people that toss things away or its mockery......your family is sure good at that same with yours....Ougen.....Ernest ya ******** are all the same....ta me all your after is power and if it doesn't work out you ditch it....Miido got power too by tossing things away ...,''!! Then he was quiet, seeing Mikito asking something.

Mikito with soft expression , speaking back ,''baka.....you had me pissed off at for the sake of already shinigami........baka most things crave power it is how they kill the ******** out of each other.....but yeah the weak get tossed or if they can't fight they get killed....but it isn't anyone's fault if your born geez.......and Miido Is going to be ruined if he comes here with power I'll consume it all and transcend it....and immortal will transcend stupid central 46 and even me baka......you think someone stronger than....than than....,''!! They were having trouble saying it ,''someone stronger than meee baka they won't fail the immortal with the fangs of wolves and dragons won't give central 46 s**t....nor family up like that I know I'd kill or transcend so I can keep my precious objects safe....,''!! They pointed at Distortion, who sighed lowering their head, remarking an object eh. Then Miki scoffed ,''baka I meant everyone of you....I won't be fighting unless someone falls over......heeee but Distortion your job is to guard Yume with Zaki.....or rather that is what stupid Anima was saying.....,''!! Then Blaze was quiet, saying how can you forget about reality like that ,''because reality is also a delusion that can be smashed to find the real one.....I do it all the time when I devour people and ruin them if I can ruin it so eeasily was it really reality or a delusion hmph who knowsb]

Aizu heard the message, saying in thought ,''well that doesn't bode well.....,''!! Aikagi looked at Lilac, and he bowed his head, saying ,''it is alright.....but I need to get Zaphira the daimo I mean my sister to safety....matters more than talking though I wanted to talk more as soon as I saw you....,''!! He glanced, trying to catch if she grew or not Lilac, thinking ,''well 21 says it is fine to look if you like them...,''!! He lifted up Zaphira in his arms, calling up ,''21......dam it back to the palace area....Lilac can you get home okay or do you want to come stay safe at the palace....,''!!

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
E-world
Erenst Maner
Rosemary exhaled anoyied "So much for our daughter learining a lesson... unless fate wishes to help." she grumbled a little. She was still hungery even though she had eatten a full plate, and two whole apples, but she brushed it off to the fact that it was winter. "We better get ready" she said getting up and putting her plate in the sink.
______
Training grounds
Lilac hadn't gotten back to the track this time when the words went though the Court. What Aikagi said next made her heart skip a beet, as she learned he wasn't all that upset with her. She looked at him then at his sister, "You really think I want to go home? My parents sent me here as punshement." she said though blushing a bit. "But seeeing as my dad works for your family, I guess I should go with you.... Okay that's a lie I just want to talk with you.... a little more. I still avode fighting like it's a pleage." she stated, knowing her lie would have been seen though a mile away.

E-world Medical
Jane sighed knowing since she really wasn't aloud to fight that she would be the first one to do any Emargeny Sergeries that came though the doors. She just hoped they would have enough beds for when it did happen.
Azumi looked up then looked at Cristal, "Looks like I need to go get ready." she said a little conserened. She then left the medical room and went to her office getting her Zanpacto, and her knife. She didn't normaly like to carry her Zanpacto around medical placeses because it was also her quincy bow, and was rather clunky. She would be one of the few medical soul reappers that were able to fight so knew she would be part of thouse protecting

Human world hospital
Being in the human world Rosangela didn't hear the message that the Soul Socity and the King's court heard and contued to help Striker get Annabell ready for Boogie to dream dive.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Human world..icu
Steiner finished prepping anna. It felt wrong to have slathered the gel onto her body as well as the pads. Like some screwed up xxx movie. Though if it helped, then he would do it. Boogie nodded and grabbed anna's hand and soon slumped over. The dream dive had begun. "anna..annnnaaaa..cone on honey..it's your poppa."

Tokyo..
Amy sighed as she stepped out of the shower. Not caring that she was in the buff she approached megumi. "please tell me we aren't about to go to war?"

Kings court..rei's place...
Rei had just stepped out of the shower. Coming up behind distortion, she reached out and rubbed distortion's belly. "hmn hmm, wonder if you got a little bun in that oven after that? Hmm? ACK, MOM, AUNT MIKI!! Umm..uhh he he..you heard nothing. Nothing at alll..i'mm gunna put some clothes on. Er umm..ACK..FORTE?TURN AROUND FOR GOD SAKE!!WHAT IS THIS? SEE ME NUDE DAY?"

Forte chuckled. "mom..next time, don't lock the bathroom door. I had to use your bathroom. Eh..so..were gunna be fighting aunt miki? Were do you want mom and me at?"

Kon was roaming about the place untill rei yelled at the top of her lungs. Punting the stuffed animal right into blazes face. "perverted old stuffed toy. Bakaaa!!! Any way, blaze..bring my sister here. Hmph, that should cure her. Sigh..this seems to be a chaotic moment all around."

Palace..
Melodi laughed. "eh,i saw them. Tch i just didn't take any notice. Sides, ghost or not..hr has limits. Any way..what do you know about the singing well of souls? Keep my kid waiting any longer, she might scarf me down. And..don't blow a vessel old man. You might end up in the same room as mom."
--10,000 Mana Golems=1,000,000 Donz=60,000 Laura=5000 Distortion=15,000 Rei-?? Fie=19,000 AIzu&Rosemary=20,000/7,000/14,000 Es-Death=770,000/14,000/756,000

Megumi sighed, saying ,''I am going then.....you stay here for your own good I don't want anything from you but your use of being an heir to whatever it is I do....,''!! They soon tossed out a wind hook needle, letting it transport them off.
--

The s-scope began to flicker with surprise from Inu Sr, saying ,''I might have forgotten he has the signal to access that still.....our hidden door from ancient days for emergency can still be accessed....,''!! Then the s-scope exploded as it unleashed aetheric eggs, but they shattered open with mana golems, who began emitting mass amounts of mana particles. Then Inu Sr sighed, saying ,''well it might be about even.....he is using the old spray the honey bee's nest here with a different honey......the golem carry large amounts of the particles....they are going to sprinkle and make the bastards rich in it...,''!! The sky was becoming rainbow wavish with the mana and light particles flowing against one another! As the golems began smashing into assaults across the court, tearing it apart in moments without much effort ,''everyone to arms......,''!! Then he opened up a radar circle, letting it show blips of reishi masses, saying ,''Fie and Donz Nickel are somewhere amongst the CHAOS......and three other bodies..they disrupt the security system.....,''!!. A beam of energy struck across the court right at Inu Sr, and he jumped, falling down as the palace took a shot and was torn asunder, knocking him like a rag doll ,''s**t....,''!![/color]

Mikito grinned, saying as the chaos came down ,''out of the way.......,''!! A mana golem smashed down in front of the group, knocking most off balance. Although, Mikito erupted with black flames, mangling and ripping the golem to pieces. Ripping off, they grinned ,''baka....how boring they don't even bleed,''!!! Driving a hand, they ruptured into a ruin blitzkrieg with a rocket elbow of black flames, propelling the smashing punch and blast into a golem's head, blowing it up and shredding its metal, consuming it. As smoke cleared, Miki as fine ,''YOU GUYS DEAL WITH THE PEOPLE I'LL DEAL WITH THE golem INSECTS AND THEIR NUMBERS FASTER THAN ANY OF YOU CAN.....JANA..........,''!! A jikuu and Mikito was off through out the court, ripping and breaking down golem after golem like paper thin hollows, thinking ,''heeee pops said to hold back and not waste time fighting the heavy weights....leave it to our cannon fodder those guards and what not....jeez poor Mikai but they got it or they were too weak wherever she is hmph....do you think some pathetic machines will work here against a hungry creature like me....baka Miiido....,''!!A fluster of king's reishi, and they got back to dealing with the foolish robuts!

Medical Ward..

Donz adjusted his glasses, shooting his gun through out, blowing up the structures, but he also shot out a exploding surge of energy, destroying all of the equipment. And he was already in his ex-dangai mode. Then he shattered through a wall, breaking right into Crystal's medical room, holding gun up ,''goodbye...,''!! Blowing away that entire floor, but it wouldn't be the case as a blade misdirected his shot with a block, sending it upwards and blowing away upper floors as several hundred blasts of his gun pummeled out ,''well s**t.....,''!!! His veins were popping out on the side of his forehead, showing he was being empowered by some dark s**t ,''Master Miido sure gave us some crazy s**t.....feeding us a good dosage of hormones and steroids to over load our mana lobes to mutant sizes....but it puts quite a strain on one's body......so who do you think is stronger now....and isn't this a little strange to protect these pathetic bastards as evil as they are for causing so much turmoil in our world by not dealing with their trash properly.....,''!!
--

The defender in the medical room, holding an iv-stand and all. Laura replied ,''what are we murderous and honor-less assassins....attacking people that can't even fight your not yourself though...but still I don't remember you enjoying this sort of fight.....,''!! The flooring was soon giving way and the building was ready to collaspe, making Laura say ,''dam it......get out of your beds or die do you want to be crushed.......,''!! Yelling at Crystal and all those on the floor to get out, they were in stand still, trying to keep Donz distracted with talk.
--

Distortion was in aw as things were going boom all around. They distorted out two dual blades, running forth, splitting in 12 but hypnotically flowing around. And they distorted the vision of the golems, slashing and striking at one or two, making quick distorted movements, bashing and hammering between a few at a times ,''jeez.....I'm trying to make a hole...,''!! Double blade stab, they unleashed a distorted arc of fire, blowing a hole through buildings but only smashing a golem back. A shot of beams nearly caught Distortion's head though, but she turned her own skull to air, avoiding ,''close close......close one there....rabbit...,''!! Fie was up front, blasting and blasting. Distortion was head moving and dancing each fire out until Fie got smart, shooting the ground in front of Dist. Smashing like a stone, Distortion coughed ,''annoying......,''!! A surprised Fie as they saw their foot was not a tree stump ,''having trouble with that.....,''!! Despite being face first in the ground as Dist was, they had a ground line connection to their opponent's feet ,''I can't move if I distort a person directly sometimes....I don't channel the avatar pool dat well........,''!!

--

Aizu was freezing a wall around himself and Rosemary, but he saw it all shatter. Then he coulnd't even react barely, pushing Rosemary out of the way. He pulled himself as well, but he got crunched and binded by a webbing of steel, cutting into every line of his skin, leaving impressions as it dug in ,''graah......dam it dam you let go...,''!! He swung his weapon, striking at his opponent, and he even gave them a good face full ,''Ice Funeral...,''!! A spike triple serving of ice and blades consumed in, but they did their things, but he saw them shatter, looking at his opponent ,''let me go....,''!!

A mana avatar!!! Es-Death....
User Image
The unknown character looked at him, saying ,''alright...ice shinigami...,''!! They let go of the steel webbing protruding from the wrist of their right hand, letting him free ,''I've never seen blood before....,''!! Looking at Aizu bleed, they were interested ,''can you bleed more of it...your bleeding from everywhere...oohhh that isn't any good....,''!! Seeing him freeze his wounds up, remarking ,''you over there your chest and body shape is different than his......care to explain......sorry my name is Es-Death mana avatar.....4 I think......your the first shinigami I've met please let me take care of your lives....for every death I witness I grow and increase my level up tree.....you attacks didn't affect to much because you've killed a lot the more you've killed in your life the more death you carry......,''?
Aizu was a bit scowl face, but he knew the odds meant him and Rosemary would probably die, but he could tell a fresh born person was before him, making him think maybe I can reason her to not fight heh Lilac did have a point to avoid fighting.

L0cKe and L0aD rolled 5 20-sided dice: 7, 20, 6, 16, 18 Total: 67 (5-100)

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
kings court..royal palace..
Melodi stood her ground and let the attack pass by. Her haori flapping in the wind. Already she had seen the trajectory of the blast and calculated it's original firing position. "Hmph..I'm going to deal with them then. Gamps, stay low. wouldn't wanna loose a family member." cracking her knuckles she sped off into the air. Right in the direction of whoever fired that attack.

Rei Came up from the shadows of Fie. The sheath of her zanpactou aiming right for Fei's chin. She was on her way to get into the frey as she had seen distortion get caught by her. She was going to bust open an escape rought so distortion was able to get to her set destination. Coming out of the back flip, Rei slid backwards and into a quick draw stance. Glairing at fei. she was wondering if the attack was a hit or miss but either way, she was going to deal with this woman here and now.
((hp 10,000. First die to strike, second through fifth for damage.))

Icu..
Kyoku got up and pulled the feeding tube out of her. Quickly patching it up and stepping out. Clearly weaker than she normally was, but at all odds, she was ready to help evacuate the floor. Hitting the alarm button she quickly began helping patients off the floor. Heerding them down to the underground bunker set under the hospital.

Likewise Crystal had gotten up and pulled out the needle to her I.V. and formed her hakama and captains coat. "Tch..so rude. Sigh, oh well. Not like those bullets would hurt me. But..Then again, Ican't believe you of all people would come to my rescue. haha..Laura..wasn't it? I think you had better get out the way. Poor guy, why are we the evil ones when you're the one trying to eradicate us via working with a reject from our past? Uhhh..two plus two is NOT adding up to four. Then again...I think we better skidaddle, miss Laura. That man behnd him him..wellll..let' say he's well above even your level of skills. Hmph.."

Behind donz, the click of the hammer to a revolver made itself known. It was wolfwood and in of all places to run into him..it had to be in a hospital. "Wouldn't move if I were you, kid. Yout two..get the hell outta here. Heh..teach the captain to go father than she's been capable of so far. I got this moron. As fer' you, my friend. Nice gun, Though it's balance is off. and this whole, were the bad guys crap? I ain't the one workin' for an idiot. kinda makes ya' a hypocrit?"
((wolfwood..30,000 hp!!))

Mel's pad!!
The twins came out of Melodie's workroom, a place they shouldn't have been and saw the person attacking aizu. Sakata laughed as he poked the avitar. "Hmm..is it a girl or a guy? I can't tell with that armor on, kat. Hey, by the way person, big deal, your some half cocked avi. My older sister is a half breed and so is my mom. Hey, kat, Is this one of their guys?" Katsuraku sighed. "You moron, of course it is. Though, Honestly, This one says they get stronger with death? AHAHAA,, my grandmom is the grim reaper..and so is her little boy. Boy, you sure screwed the pooch on this one, umm..person. Hey..maby we should try some of mom,s wacked out inventions? I though I saw some old gloves. Though..if this person is an avitar, then didn't that mean they went missing at some point? Hmm hmm wonder who there parents are?" The twins seemed to be a bit unafraid of this mana avitar, yet.. strangly..it also seemed equally, that these two might be holding back as well.

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
((I really don't remember the thing on the dice rolling))

Erenist Manner
Rosemary didn't have much of a chance to react as Aizu pushed her out of the way so that he was the one hit. Then have two of her cusens to show up suddenly. She almost didn't have the time to grab her own Zanpactoh. She was carefully watching this new figur in the way she moved not knowing wether to be on offence or defence. Something she knew she could swich easily, however not knowing made her stand in place like a waveless sea. "What buissness do you have here?" she asked calmily

_______

E-world Medicle
Jane had been one of the badly wonded on this floor that had been stricken. Being human and having no rashi to speak of went down almost enstently loosing a mas a mour of blood.
Azumi was also up on the floor but seeing as she tened to heal so fast She was already standing and had a spirit arrow hooked and pointed at the incomer, "Get as many as you can out I have the best chance of holding him off the longest." she said confident

Rosangela felt a chill go down her back, "I don't .... damb her she knows I'm the better fighter... I'd go help her but I don't think I can... if one of the worlds is under attack, they tend to go into lockdown." she said before cusing and hitting the wall.

Zoruro-sensei rolled 4 20-sided dice: 7, 10, 17, 14 Total: 48 (4-80)

--10,000 Mana Golems=1,000,000 Donz=60,000 Laura=5000 Distortion=15,000 Rei-10,000 Fie=19,000 AIzu&Rosemary=20,000/7,000/14,000 Es-Death=770,000/14,000/756,000
Wolf=30,000 Megumi=60,000
1-2 50x2xsecond die.....two guns....for each crit fie gains 100 hp depending on how many shots are fired....
Fie's after image was hit by Rei. And she begun firing rapidly, but she was creating decoys of herself making at least 50! Then Distortion made a hiccup, getting to their feet, giggling rabbits do like to multiply. The 50 Fie, but it was Fie remarking ,''Real Illusion Shooter.....Gallery...,''!! The 50 all with dual guns fired creating a cage of shots, but they were real all 102 of them. Distortion was pulling metal around to try and shield up, but they were both caught up in it, her and Rei as the blasted exploded and blew the area to dust.

Donz separated into two directions, vanishing into space, adjusting his glasses, shooting the final support in the building, causing it to begin to crumble, but used a perception filter, pressing a button on his glasses, saying I'm gonna hide for aibt. Laura growled, but the shot out a single chain from a device on their wrist, grappling Tatsugi, who was knocked out right under some rubble, pulling him out, reeling him to herself. Then they stamped foot, using speed ,''Twitch......out,''!! Leaving like a flash bolt of a camera, they escaped the structure, flashing up in the air, looking around ,''Where did you go you.....,''!! Landing on a somewhat solid roof of a nearby building, they let Tatsugi free from the chain ,''hmmmmm....people questioning what I might want...though I spared lives and saved them I at least am looking for some debt payment....and I'm out of a job.....mmmmm maybe I'll kill Crystal-chan after all for that haori the beheaded affect is forever in place upon her neck it is the effect of my blade when it comes to sparing lives and taking them.....her life is tied to it along with any I've killed.......but hey.I hear they get paid well....,''!! Looking at Tatsugi, they scowled, looking around ,''did that old man and Crystal get out alright.....,''!!
--

Aizu made several ice meteors, slinging them off, saying ,''Business I don't like the company off....Below Zero Meteor Rain....,''!! Unloading it, firing a barrage of them, blowing up the Ernest pad to an ice grave though, but he watched as Es-Death stood there for it. Then he gasped, remarking ,''Rosemary......take the twins there and yourself to somewhere....safe NOW...,''!!
30,000 to over all dmg....!!!3-4 die
Es-Death grinned, cackling up, ripping forward, creating star streams for thrusters. They endured through the barrage. They shot out more steel, hooking Aizu as they shot by him, pulling him for a ride right up to the highest of the atmosphere before you reached space. And they asked ,''Can you play.....or survive playing with me......Death's Drop........,''!! Slashing him, she creaMeted a thruster from his blood coming out, and he was dropped back downwards into the court at mach 6 by his own bodily fluid. Aizu coughed blood, gripping as he was going to crash straight down into the tavern and eat yourself silly district. However, he couldn't escape as Es-Death was staying right with him as he fell ,''no fair....made this..,''!! Firing out steel threads from bits in their armor, they struck down before Aizu, turning into an array of impaling spikes ,''people die if they fall in a pit of spikes...but your going to slam into it at stupidly dumb speeds....shinigami can ya survive......,''!! Then she got a surprise as all her spikes shrunk to harmless nail sizes, seeing him hit the ground, blowing up the entire district from the crash. And Es-Death landed, seeing a shield of needles form out before them, they smashed it, but they knew it was feint, swinging and thrusting a slash forward, smacking steel around, clashing against one zankpaktoh and a over sized needle attached to the other person's arm ,''hahahhaha......are we having a staring contest...,''!!
--
Megumi was only smiling at Es-Death, remarking ,''you seem to like to throw energy around and move a lot.......ice head are you alive...,''!! Aizu was getting up, having formed a protective casing of ice skin, but he was bruised and banged up pretty hard, saying thanks for the assist ,''you shouldn't be here....Aizu go meet up with Rosemary at the palace it is where Lilac is as well....follow your own advice.....plus the palace will have dangers to maybe you might find an opponent you can handle there kuku...,''!! And they got to staring at Es-Death, remarking ,''might as well be as pretty as possible they say....eh avatar.....if you do win at least put my head on a nice looking black spike...,''!! The avatar giggled ok!

Aizu nodded, saying roger, leaving things to Megumi. He headed for the palace, moving across the heavy field of battle, seeing guards everywhere in combat. Then he sighed ,''Rosemary is alright.....with the twins with her on way to the palace.....I'll just meet there since I got knocked to space and back....I don't feel like an astronaut that much tho...,''!!

-

Aikagi had reached the palace, closing the doors of the chape though as he got everyone inside, panting ,''that was quite the run.....Lilac you didn't sprain an ankle or anything did you..,''!! Looking back into the chapel, he saw Zaphire ,''mom.....and grandmom...thank god........,''!! Lady Rouge was there, but he noticed in a blanket on the benches was Yume. In another part of the palace was Xenith and Lucifer both chibi, but they were in a circle of three with Mikai, who was eyes closed and sitting there, training at something?

The location that Melody headed to was full of red ghost like sprites and a mist of red bloody and such. There was something there, and it was truly monstrous, a god like and king of ghosts in f-world that Miido had let the leash off of. It was being an apparition for now since, wrecking a busting ball of a beam through the court to the palace. It had one true power that it was truly an unknown power in this war.

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Erenst maner
Rosemary looked at Sakata and Katsuraku, "Come on we've had orders." she said to the two of them then leading them away.

E-world medical
Azumi's Stamina 25,800
Azumi was ready this time and shot a counter arrows at the shots lonched at others. She knew life wise she wasn't as likly to lose agenst someone, there where the slight posibility but her healling blood made it quite a rarity. However with that advantige she knew no one could last forever.

Palace
Lilac shook her head "No... I'm fine... A little short of breath... but fine ..." she said relising that it was dew to having running the laps before stopping to talk to Aikagi, then running once again. Once she was able to redulate her breathing better she looked around the chaple. "Ironic that something happens just after I applogies... I hope it was more of a cowincadince then it feels"

L0cKe and L0aD rolled 6 20-sided dice: 15, 15, 16, 7, 15, 4 Total: 72 (6-120)

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Opposite building..rooftop...
Crystal sighed and tossed her captains coat over to Laura. Looking over the edge of the building at the now collapsed infermery. "Yea yea, now your not out of the job, Captain. Sides, with that stupid seal on my neck you got me on a tight leash. Might as well work underneath you. Besides, I lost fair and square. Shoulda used my kunai while in bankai. But then again..I suppose I did enjoy our little fight. Heh, Maby the next time we go toe to toe I'll be a bit better. Any who..Hm!?"

wolfwood landed next to the two with a lit cig. "Eh, who's an old man? Pffft..I put a tracking device on yer' pal back there. Idiot..He doesn't realize..I'm the best in playing hide and seek. Let him be for now. Once his guard drops, We move in. while I realize some of the deaths can't be helped, don't worry about them. We end this war, They'll be back. The rest went into an underground facility. Hmm..Looks like the old' man is about to get nasty. That'd be her father. Heh..I got goose bumps." He was referring to melodi.

Red mist...
Melody sighed as she came to a stop. That feeling..It brought back nastalgia. She could almost smell the smoke and tast the blood. Closing her eyes she let her uniform change as she released her full avitar side. That crimson and orange with silver accents. "Hmph. Finally, someone I don't have to hold back on. I guess I'm still a lone wolf bearing it's fangs afterall. So then..you fired that beam huh? Not bad..but you didn't do much damage. Guess I'll start things off here and now." Her right hand blazed silver as she reared back with both her hands. Slamming them together she created a nasty area attack. An altered version of the rail gun glove mixed with her right hands energy.
((Big bang!! Harnessing the rail gun in this way disperses the power it has into an area effect. ike a gaiant blast. hence the name big bang. first dice to strike. 2-5th for damage. right hand buff is plus 20 to total damage. if a hit, the the strike roll acts as a mulitplier for the totall damage. If a crit..the same effect. Trips and doubs are still counted. If a crit..The opponent (assumihng the target can be affected) is stunned momentarily and looses one actionthe opponent has a chance to save.))

elsewere in the court...
Rei nodded as she looked at Distortion. "distortion..Let's do it. Follow my lead!! CRY!! SILVER MELODI!!" in a quick moment her zanpactou was drawn and a horrendous force came from it. Finally drawn and unbound, It sent out an ultrasonic freqency through out the area. all one would normally hear is a very loud high pitched, tuning fork like, pitch as the windows for miles around shattered. She was going to incapacitate Feiand her ungodly clones. As this happened she unleashed her empathic ability and called fourth an army of her own. Warping the emptional air waves to show the emotional bound residents that may have long left their bodies and moved on, but certainly had left their own mark. They were numerious in number. She was banking on distortion to pitch in and help her create an army of flickers. The idea having been stemmed from hearing stories from her mother.
((first dice to strike. No damage this turn. If it hits, all clones as well as Fei herself is affected. They'll be feeling quite quesy as their equelibrium is thrown off. Next turn, opponent must try and attempted to recover.))

The twins had been folowing. Still arguing as usual. Though it was at least in good company. Meanwhile in the elevator to the sub basement of the infermery, Kyoku had indeed grabbed Jane. As such, she began to look Jane over. The elevator had been knocked out and untill it was moving again, she'd have to do what she did best..field medic. looking at the wound where she had been hit she frowned. So much blood loss. Quickly she hed jane in her lap and looking at her eyes. Not good. their dilated. She's clammy too. Christ, she's nearly gone thanks to the blood loss and shock. She drops down in reishi any further I won't be getting her back. Can't even tell if she has a pulse or not and she's out like a light. Better get her shirt off and start treating this wound." Soon Jane's uniform and bra was stripped off. Kyoku putting an ear to her chest. It sounded bad. Soon she was forming tools with her right hand and doing thngs old school. It appeared the wound was in the upper parts of her abdomine and it had nicked the major artery than ran down. Thus she started operating. Reaching in and starting to to stop the blood flow. Damn..one of the worst places to get hit too. I'll have to extract everything from here on and then suture it up. If i'm fast enough, I should still have time to opening her up just below her sternum and get her heart going again. At this rate, she's going to arrest before i'm done. I hope she doesn't wake up while i got my hand on her heart. She'll need a soul transfusion and blood. Hopefully okami cant get things done. That lunatic!! firing off in a hospital. Now i'm off risking my health again to save the one that I owe my life too. Swear if i get my hands on him jane..I'll curbstomp his face in."]

Human world Icu..
The kido device was going off an hitting anna with all it had. In part to the fact boogie was now pulling her out of her dream within a dream. He was hugging anna's dream body as he tried to keep her calm. "Anna..listen to me..you have to wake up now ok honey? Comon now, breath for me ok? don't let whats going on around you affect you. comon, breath and open your eyes." In the meantime Steiner ha a serious look on his face. "That must mean dad's found anna in the world of dreams. Listen Roza, As soon as we're done here Dad's can take you to king's court. even in lock down he still has power to go their under his own validity. And don't worry about azumi. She's got good help."

Zoruro-sensei rolled 12 20-sided dice: 12, 7, 1, 2, 16, 12, 20, 18, 7, 5, 20, 3 Total: 123 (12-240)

10,000 Mana Golems=1,000,000 Donz=60,000 Laura=5000 Distortion=15,000 Rei-10,000 Fie=19,000/3375plus 1500 for distortion support/14,000/4000 for bear spirit creation/10,000 AIzu&Rosemary=20,000/7,000/14,000/1hp Es-Death=770,000/14,000/756,000
Wolf=30,000 Megumi=60,000 Sp Bear=4000 Blaze=22,000 Melody=20,000 Red Machine Gun Ghost Weapon=100,000,000hp
roll to recover and attack back 1-5.....but the bear spirit it alive on its own as well!!!! plus 400 to over all dmg......first die is hit and the recover die for fie is the 6th die must be crit of course
Fie was assailed, losing their footing on the move, finding Rei's ability worked, but they stopped, tripping backwards. However, it was Distortion was was right up and she double slashed Fie with wounds along with 20 flickers smacking the rabbit shooter around. Fie was in trouble, but she managed to shoot an opening out, using a gun line shunpo to move to the end of her shot, smashing along some rubble, grasping for her bearings. They remarked, saying ,''you've got me awake and paying attention now......Sniper's BEAR KNIFE ...,''!! Putting the streams of her guns together, she unleashed a gigantic bear tearing through and slashing gigantic claws with the speed of a sniper at the two!! Fie smiled, saying ,''I can't do anything like this...but the bear doesn't need me it acts on its own mind.....,''!! Distortion of course got gasp faced, saying BAKA UNFAIR THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD COMBO ON DAT RABBIT GIRL as the bear spirit! was the size of a house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmw4VfJMD-M
7-12 .....if crit...dmg is half of opponent's health and energy....bankai shot is plus a 1000x whatever the 2 die turns out to be
Megumi was moving, using shunpo avoiding Es-Death, who wrapped an entire building in webbing one after the other one, destroying them, Then Megumi shifted their eyes, seeing an arrow head wire shooting like a 2d pacman head in space. And she stopped it, using demon's gaze ,''baka....DESTRUCTIVE GOD'S JIJUU AND MOTION TWILIGHT...,''! Tapping her blade simply upon the wire that she had halted with just a stare. It was repelled at double mach 6. Es-Death was pulled by it across street ways. And Megumi moving like a twister of sorts, winding up to the clouds as Es-Death slide below with a grin was they got ripped along by Megumi's reversal, seeing Megumi chant ,''Needle.....542...,''!! And a shot from Rukensai's bankai gun was stored in this needle, and it was fired, cracking the court's dimensional barriers was it nuked and flowed with energy upon striking Es-death from the clouds!! The twilight shinigami had lost track of Es-Death, trying to use demon's gaze here and there ,''cunning little avatar aren't you...,''!!
--
--User Image
The red mist only reacted slightly, but it did worse. It formed up and Melody was inside the creature's body. And it was a void like space, but it soon spit her out along with an red slime beginning to dissolve Melody down to nothing. The ghost machine was soundless, but it was massive, reaching up the sky in height where you could see it from anywhere from the court. Washing Melody with what was honey of all things, Blaze soon set Melody on fire to cleanse the red junk off her, but he soon put it out, remarking with a grim face and eyes ,''ya alright...I just felt my bawls fall off though....what do we about this.....this thing it took 13 captains sacrificing themselves to seal it.......but this is madness to go this far Master Miido....it can't be hurt by anything that makes a sound....Mel-san this creature is truly ungodly and unnatural.......it has 100 million hp ******** p this isn't a fun rpg running into the end game optional boss...stupid writers...,''!! And he was stepping on his copy of ff6, raging out seeing as how they were dead meat ,''so yah got any ideas how we die or any last rpgs u want to play before doing it not even Miido can control this thing he just kept it in the borderlands.....it has no soul it is basically a cloud at best that can destroys anything....,''!!

--

Laura glanced over towards the Red Ghost. They remarked, saying ,''Donz......Fie why can't you see through your programming and see this is madness......that creature that brought and ended the old world's rulers.....I don't want you to work under me.....squad nine can have two captains....we just split the same pay check......,''!! Then she was kicking Tatsugi, saying ,''wake up.....should we chase Donz or go help your mom or is it father....that Melody woman.......and a big energy blast is still going over there who is that with she makes the three of us look like chumps..,''!! She looked at Crystal, holding a melancholy face.

Tatsugi sprung to life, saying with pride ,''Master Megumi....is kind of hot in the shower....but she kind of dominated me with a foot and stepped on it a few times when I did see...,''!! Then he shook his head ,''this is horrible....the medical ward is gone.....man I hope everyone is doing ok....despite how all this looks...I might be a pervert when i'm sleeping ,''!!

--

Aizu knocked on the chapel doors, and it was Aikagi that opened them, saying ,''Aizu-san...,''!! He was messy haired and banged up falling over, stepping on in. Then Aikagi saw Zaphire run over, saying we will treat you. And then Aikagi wondered if others were coming to the chapel and its hallowed ground for refuge ,''thanks mom......,''!! Then Aizu passed out, remarking is Rosemary here yet uggh.

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
E-world
Chapple at Castle
Rosemary and the twins had gotten to the chapple a little before Aizu did but didn't stay neer the door once the three of them had gotten there, as a sudden case of nasa consumed her when she had gotten there. So was in the restroom when Aizu had gotten there. "Since when did eatting something then going for a run, give me an upset stumic?" she asked herself after rincing her mouth out.
Lilac was a little scared of the lecture that her mom might have given her, for not having been at the track. But she was thrown a little off gard when her mother went right past her. She then saw how her father came in and went over to him when he colapsed "Dad, are you okay?" she asked both alrmed and suddenly scared of losing him.

--------
E-World Medical
Don't know what to put to here.... sorry

----------
Human world
Hospital
Rosangela shook her head "Azumi's healling blood is stronger then my own, so it's not that' I'm scared of losing her, she can only last so long" she said then looked at Annabele and couldn't really see any diffrence in what was going on.
Annabele still looked like she was sleeping. In the dream world Annabele was starting to stir. "Dad...dy?" she moined in both planes of reality.

L0cKe and L0aD rolled 5 20-sided dice: 8, 2, 16, 10, 4 Total: 40 (5-100)

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
E-world..human real icu..
dream world..
boogie hugged anna tightly and kissed her on the forehead. Happy to at last hear her speak. "Anna!! sigh, you had the lot of us woried stiff!! Yes, hun, it's daddy. Listen..I know it's a bit tough right now, but you need to wake up now ok honey? I promise you I'll be right there next to you. But let your brother do the talking ok? now off with ya, you've been asleep too long, little miss." Walking her through one of the gateways he took her back to her own body and returned to his as well. But, he was still holding her hand once she'd become fully aware.
Steiner looked over and rushed to her side. "I don't believe it!! ANNA!! Comeone honey..that's right, dad's here, comon, take a good breath for me ok?"

E world..kings court..ICU...
Elevator...
Kyoku had finished reparing the artery but had doubts if she'd make it or not. Just as she had thought about in her plan of action, she began to sew up the wound and once it was done, she cut Jane open from under the sternum. Soon she was easing her hand in and feeling Janes heart. Easily she massaged it. Keeping a rythim. Leaning over she was giving mouth to mouth. "1, 2, 3, 4 and breath. 2, 2, 3, 4 and breath. Comon jane..best hit her with a light kido shock." With that said she jolted Jane and her heart with a small kido shock. then repeating the process. She wasn't going to give up on her friend. Not untill the bitter end.

Rooftop...
Crystal nodded in agreeance to laura's terms. Two captains meant a lot of work. Though if she could learn from her, then she was willing to comply. That and the thought of kowing that her life could end on a whim was also in play. wolfwood however grunted. "We wait. Technically, your old pal is over there. He just knocked some rubble over. we strike when his guard drops. We do that, and he'll franticlly run. Heh, that's when he goes to hide, we cut him off abrubtly. Well then, as for tha old man..yes you could say it is their father. Though he's always been half and half. wasn't untill a run in with ruin that things changed. hahaha, melodi was always ment to be a woman. though in the end you could say she more of both..a father and a mother to her kids. But for now, leave her be, she'll be fine on her own."

Chaple...
The twins sighed as they saw the daimo and their aunt and uncle. The quit bickering long enough to take a rest. "sigh..This bites. Why us? why does that freak wanna eradicate us? not like we did anything wrong. Swear..i'll choke the moron for causin this. I just hope everyone ese is ok. So..what should I do?"

Rei nodded andtook a quick draw stance. "Don't loose focus distortion!! Keep the flicker army going!! I'll deal with this bear of hers!!" Facing down the quickly charging bear she squmg her sword in a quick draw. Once again releasing it's shikai effect. From there a nasty impact would hit it head on. it was her first strike. Gale cutter! She was aiming right for it's upper torso and throat.
((fist die to strike, die 2-5 for damage. If crit, the gale cutter does three times the normal total damage considering it IS a called shot. If not, then doubs, trips, apply as well as the zanpactou effect.))

Melodi sighed as she tore off peices of her clothing. A bit singed but not dead. "No sound huh..then listen to me..I'm going to create a weapon via my right hand that should do the trick and hit it. You gotta play harball with this thing until I'm done. If at worst, I use "that" to hit the damng thing. Let's say it's been a long time since I tried to seperate myself from my body. Well then..no regrets." Melodi held out her right hand and began to "craft" a new version of calamity trigger. A large seal glowed under her as she closed her eyes to concentrait. Though she wasn't going to be just a sitting duck. She was drawing from her experiance from the past, here and now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff