Welcome to Gaia! ::

One of the drunks tossed a bottle, hitting Wolfwood with it ,''get out of here....you pieces of s**t like we wanna help some anti-power jerk out....,''!! And then the bar patrons laughed at Melody, saying let's just beat the s**t out of these pukes and kick em out give us our peace of drunk back. Asuka looked in a bit of a frown, crossing her arms towards Melody, looking at Yume ,''I see.....but why the sudden desire to help anti-power I thought you disliked them.....old bat helping anti-power is the least ideal thing on my list you know......an I'm no hero neither are you just got caught up in anti-power politics.....serves ya right for getting a bruising and that s**t happens day and night in the anti-power circles....corruption and the straight and narrows going head to toe....on each other and there is a seer they are asleep upstairs......got medical training too....but anti-power really old bat you had to bring on of them here...you know this is a drop bar where lots of cash is kept dirty cash.....for certain mafia bosses....,''!! They glanced at Yume, and they sighed ,''and the history is more confused than you put it so straightly......but guys settle down or I'll call in your tabs.....this is Yume Musubi not some anit-power jerk.....,''!! Then one of the drunks coughed huh really oh s**t...sorry for the bottle throwing there man this is little Yume when did she get so big anyways ,''sighs.....well the seer should be back...he or is it she went out to fetch medical items...I think cause the message book predicts Yume arriving....here with you guys.....heh i watch the bar and manage it on the side,''!! Then the drunks got together, pulling out medicals kits and bandages, saying let's clean the wounds and patch the things we can up ,''guys be careful there are shards of s**t here and there to use tweezers for that...........,''!!.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Melodi walked in through the front door ans sighed. Lugging the kid with her. she gently sat him down and it was clear she had already bandaged the wound in his torso. Frowning at this point, she pulled her hair back into a ponytail and nodded. Walking over she looked over the current medical supplies and grabbed the scissors, tweezers, and a small scalpel. Walking over to Yumi she started by cutting her shirt off. speaking as she did so. "You'll have to excuse me for using a clone, Asuka. Though I'm afraid it's not as so cut and dry as that. I was fighting along side her while talking to you. Apparently, miss Yumi is being set up by Felix as we speak. You are correct on anti power. just recently we encountered a lot of them in a drag down fight being lead by missplaced orders. I am sure enough at this point someone is pulling strings from the inside. while there are still good one's out there, he lot of em' are corrupted. Sad in a way. As far as i know, Felix is a member as was yumi, but he's pretty much turned on her and i suspect he'll be trying to oust her. something about some kind of stones. That's why he went after the kid. Well, You have bukido so start useing some of to work on his wounds. Sigh..Yumi's pretty banged up."

After removing her shirt she cleaned her up using whatever was at her disposal and examined her wounds. "Ok this is bad. Thanks for helping me out guys, best drunks i've ever met. Though if your squemish then you might not want to stick around. shoulder to chest cut is deep and bad, but her abdoman is too firm when i press on it. The wound to her upper abdoman is way too deep and she's bleeding internally. No choice, I'll have to go in and and stop the source. I'll need some extra hands on this. The shoulder and chest wound needs to have stitches and some anibiotic. So i'll start working on getting her upper abdoman open and clearing out the debree and stopping the bleeding. Every now and again give me a vital check. I don't need her crashing on us." Melodi wanted to throw up and pass out but she was sucking it up and pulling her knowledge out. sure she wasn't her mother or her son but she was decent when she needed to be. So thus did the scalpel go down and began the long work on Yumi to stop the bleeding. Hoping that the seer would show up as soon as they could.
--

Asuka sighed as Melody sighed, saying ,''mister seer is still out jeez in this rain yet......and I knew it was a clone that is why i enjoyed treating it like i did.....and who knows what that man will do.....,''!! Then they lapped back in the chair, taking it easy. And the sighed ,''this town knows every resident and those that grew up here.....the only ones that moved or stay here on the side are me or that seer.....thought I guess buying into this bar was a good investment..,''!! Sipping back a legendary biru, they had the drunk expression ,'''you shouldn't be so helpful to anti-power even if it is someone good....,''!!

----elsewhere....somewhere else

Megumi had her hands up, saying ,''I surrender.......kukuku....this tower building is dangerous you know that right just ripe for a gateway heh.,''!! They had a computer server and system behind them, and they smiled ,''I won't resist.....such a hefty force....,''!! The anti-power home base, Iris tower, staring down quite a few anti-power men and women with a few commanders. Then Megumi closed her eyes, getting a demon gaze ready, but they got their hands cuffed, opening them scanning ,''I see...kukuk interesting corruption you got going on in here....your kind of a interesting boy...,''!! Then Sai coughed a bit, saying as he cuffed.

Sai got red, but he said ,''shut up.....and.....,''!! Then he had to wonder what his woman that had in the middle of the night broken into the server room, knocking out this floor's guards with a gaze ,''those are some pretty eyes you gotz there but gotta get you into a cell where the lady can get some privacy..,''!! Then she chuckled agreed then ,''alright come with me..,''!! And then one of the men said should we wake the master ,''uhhhh nope.....I got it i got it no need to make them angry by getting them up for some small crap like this....we would get raided every day if they knew we had a cup cake floor..,''!!

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Melodi worked on Yumi steadily. Speaking on her behalf. "Well, Let's just say Yumi here just got cut from anti power since felix is setting her up. Talk about being dirty and under handed. Judging from the amount of misinformation and corruption they have, the entire group needs to be shut down and re worked. Someone is causing it..most likely going to splinter off with outside forces. judging from how people act towards them, it's been bad for a long time. And another disturbing aspect...is this whole thousand year cycle and the closed jormungand gates. Plus whoever did that to Lucifer..and now..these so called aeither stones. it's all one giant jigsaw puzzle and I really don;t like what kind of picture is forming. I'm willing to bet whatever is going on in our world, it's related to our world. Well wolfwood...wanna tell me why your so damned adamant about that kid?"

Wolfwood hadn't moved from his kid's side. every now and again moving their hair about. Staying silent for the most part then finally he spoke. His voice stone cold. "What if I told you Kirrin's dead? What if I told jr's gone too? Hell, it was a bloody massacre, old man. Sigh..They..or..should i say whoever did it..completely destoried the entire defenders HQ. Even then the total kill count was 99%. no one made it. Kirrin was on the roof, apparently she was stabbed multiple times. Horrible if you ask me. Carnage had just flat lined when I arrived. Your mother managed to save her but was transported to a beauro medical base in tokyo. both unohana and your mother are looking over her now and is comatose so no one knows if and when she'll wake. Hell, it was so bad it destorded the well of souls and weakened the avitars. even the daimo can't bring them back. We don;t even know who did it. I was..trying to have a kid with her..we were going out, me..and kirrin. Megumi had sent a hell butterfly and I followed her here. then i found this tyke. i don't even know if it's a girl or a boy. if they even have a name or how Kirrin managed to get them here..but..it has got to be my kid if megumi went through the gate way to get here. But whoever beat the mess out of the devil himself was that strong..then I suspect they may be a likely canadate to have done such a thing. And here you are, dead as a doornail. Hmph..You know..the daimo isn't going to take this well. But..the way I see it..you keep mentioning this aether stone..this isn;t related to..*gulp*..."that" inccident is it? if so...then..both worlds are in danger and I'm quite sure that one will do ANYTHING to get back at Rei. And she is in no condition to fight as it is. And that's just a best guesstimation. we're truly in the dark here as to who or what they want with these stones, or who or what did this to the defenders. But I can bet you it came from this world. Or..the borderlands. And we can shoot the s**t and guess in the breeze all day long and it wont get us any closer to who or what did it or what's really going on. heh..so lucy got out on good behavior huh..that idiot..hope he's ready for a nice struggle against himself. I don;t see him doing well in the atoning department. Though..you know rem's gone. she died having a kid. Looks just like Megumi from what I was told, but last i heard, she a shinigami now. congrats old man, two of those kids you adopted did something useful."

Melodi chuckled a bit. she finished up on Yumi and was now closing her up. "Well, at least your taking kirrin being gone well but then again i highly doubt she hit the well of souls. bakaa, make a clone and just let her soul inhabit the body. or something of the sort. And that explains the kid, definantly a connetion. sigh..question is..why and who? Welp. Yumi's done. She's lost a lot of blood guys. All wounds have been patched to the best of my abilities and i can;t use any of my kido. i'll be tapping into her power and she got enough strain as it is. So for right now, she'll be out like a light, aneimic, and her bp will be low. It'll be up to her and mr. seer to help her now. Nothing more i can do. As for the kid, He'll live, I was quick on the draw so he should be coming around soon. Though..Yumi isn;t a normal type human to here's hoping she recovers soon." Melodi pulled the gloves off and took a seat. By now her stomach was doing sommersaults and back flips. she looked green. Now it was in the hands of Yumi to fight to survive and if mr. seer's medical knowledge could help her if she became unstable.
court......

Xenith was a fully grown man once more, walking , thinking,''guess I'm all atoned up.....this happens when the souls the great spirit in the well knows things are in deep trouble....good to be a spirit king over the earth...though it seems the one currently in place....Hidenka-sama I'll simply be a vice king......,''!! Then he nearly slipped, and he found a hand snap and catch him, having reach the summit of a the grassy hills out of the court's city, letting himself find footing, he took a moment back at the wind blowing ,''I think you know where you have to go.....the royal guards and the daimo will make a call.....what about you....,''!!

Mikito choked a bit, trying to find their husk voice. They smiled, saying ,''I take pleasure in destruction and ruin......I I shinigami and humans all of it heeee avatars don't fit neither will I.....and right when you think it is all finished heeeee......if I go to that other world I'll be fighting for pops it would the past heee all over again......I...,''!! And Mikito wasn't interested in conflict or going right into it because others decided it.

Xenith chuckled, slapping a hand down on the shoulder ,''but if anything isn't someone in front of your mind in front of your soul in front of our court in in front of all of us.....think about what is at stake for once......the big picture matters here but the smaller picture that connects it all.....,''!! He smiled, responding ,''just......see in your own mind's eye Mikito what you must do....,''!!
--

Mikito scoffed, crossing their arms, but they caught the thought ,''huh...,''!! They saw a young child in their mind's eye with a serpent's tattoo on their chest central to their upper abdomen and it was white print printed on out over , but they were in eden all green and endless but was it in the future or past. And Mikito held her head, saying ,''baka i can't figure out why I keep seeing this image in my head........annoying hmmph it is kind of like how you remember a picture from a book or a memory something you would see if you were dead or astral......something like that hmmm hard to explain but avatars have a long history though...,''!! Then another person was coming up the steps, looking to see it was Tatsugi with an odd hooded fellow covered ,''hmph just the doctor heeeee medicine isn't something I bother with baka....who's the ningen under the hiding outfit...,''!! And he shook his head how silly this is a seer that simply showed up here he gave me a bit of a head ache too just let him tell you a few things. Then the seer speaking to Mikito was muted for the audience as they exchanged words, but they were given a bit of a surprise. The serpent soon was gearing up at home, saying to Hunter and Mikai who was recuperating ,''I'm going to that other world.........heee Mikai goood work.....,''!! They fist bopped Mikai's head, making them growl but they exchanged scowls that were actually smiles of proud and pride between two ,''I'm not gonna find my way around too easy.....so the baka ice fox Yukiguni is going need a recon unit after all.....heeeee...,''!! Then putting themselves together finally. Hitting the door, they chuckled ,''anti-power huh weird titles.....,''!! Soon they were too the wind.

f world----

2 am.....
Yumi was out as time passed with the bar closed down with Asuka at the window, looking outside guess they won't be back. Then Yume woke up, opening their eyes, setting their eyes on Inu Sr's worried face ,''is.....the child okay.....,''!! Then Inu sr sighed the child is going to be fine you shouldn't worry about that right now. And Yume didn't try to move, responding ,''why did you come with me was it really to find jormungand with me or to find adventure....some anti-power unit I am....there is less peace than there was before total fail...but oh well this little one will get to see their parents again that is all that matters to me....,''!! They made a zero with their thumb and index finger ,''and were in the pub......hard to tell until you notice the smells......it was worse on the southern destruction day event this time i still have most of my bones....intact and it wasn't there.......I saw its face staring at me and laughing again I couldn't even find peace while knocked out........,''!!! They held their head, finding heart ache and small tears ,''its voice keeps haunting me....we should have never I should have never gotten involved in helping the child but sighs I would still be haunted more if i had not helped.....,''!! Then Inu sr sighed but ,''I I know.....though so what is done is done I just wish the rain was louder still to drown me out....,''!! And they quieted down, trying to find peace in their head.

Inu Sr felt a strange mystery about this, hearing the quiet rain with the lighting as it was. Then he was about to say something to her, but he stopped. Looking away, he hopped down, trotting to the window, seeing out into the rain deep in thought about back a the Yume's apartment ,''why was Edenonia and then Eden in one of her books to the borderlands to lots of places .......I didn't pick up on that fact how could it be known here....unless my father the dragon emperor had a vested part on this side as well.....,''!! Then he couldn't put any of it together, but remarked, asking Lucifer ,''think she is mine.....i can't be sure what is going up or down here....might be crazy to think but Yume reminds me of someone I can't remember for the life of me...........,''!!

Lucifer sighed, saying ,''yeah I was interested in the serpent shinigami program was your idea.....to counter me without your precious lunaris since I took care of that nuisance...,during our power struggle over domination so why would this world even foster one ........,''!! He stroked his stache, glancing with one eye to Yume, getting his tinkering mind going, but he soon had an answer or two ,''I just realized something if there is no well of souls here.....and the souls are asleep where are they during that time then why do they rise up to the borderlands....,''!! Then Inu said your really reaching their bro ,''hmph no I am not .....they would be kept in our well of souls but sectioned off from the rest the 1000 year cycle is to keep the walls between our worlds it is one way but during a 1000 year mark the well of souls is two way souls come back.....but I remember father once spoke of our mother when I asked...he described her as white queen clad in white....since you know we never met our mother we just popped out and go a kinging though.....I made a deal with jormungand through mysterious channels of mine but I never met anything other than a conduit guess mom would try to keep bad old me in check yet let me out ......,''!! And he closed his eyes, saying ,''Yume Musubi.....is mother's project inspired by yours...so the reason you met Yume is because mother is showing you this one is your f-world offspring .....how do you think I got Shutaura sure I could get with a woman but it is much easier to use Eden's soul ponds to primordial up a kid sometimes.....though I put Shutaura in a nasty seal to break once I was long gone and buried....,'!! And Inu smiled, closing his eyes I see so the parents she speaks of didn't die at that battle 13 years ago ,'''the stone is probably Yume's eden stone and a sort of memento of her sealed timeline and birth from you and lady rouge the only ones that would notice now after all this time would be someone who touched the eden stone that contains Yume back in the eden days...and the stone is in the wrong hands ....Aetheria is probably an eden thing too along with the aether energy being mom's energy that creates mana spirit..,''!!

Inu Sr closed his eyes, getting a dark forehead sweat ,''Xenenbrick took it she told me......to show none can touch him not even gods or kings....,''!! Then he knocked over some s**t, letting it break ,''but if he breaks the seal without her holding it.......Yume will die and be written out forever and we we won't remember......I Melody what should we.....it is under my child's skin your no dam it I'm gonna say this straight for once your my child too.....but Xenenbrick has Yume our family your sister.....my anti-power serpent by the literal soul of their existence.....,''!! Then he gritted his teeth with the room quiet in stare other than Yume out of it ,''I don't want Yume to get sacrificed or these worlds....but I can't choose one over the other.....,''!! Then he slammed his fist ,''is that selfish...,''!!

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Melodi was silent for a moment. She was only aware of her mother and her two sisters, but to think..Yumi, was her sister too? It came on a a bit of a shock as she tried to grasp it all. Everything that was being said. Then, Like the noble lone wolf and silver soul she was she stood tall. "No..it's not selfish, grand dad. An impossible situation, hmph..if you ask me, nothing's impossible. She's my sister..Like hell i'll let the fate of two worlds and my sister's very soul hang in the balance against some guy named xenenbrick. He's already done enough damage and if things keep up, I'm afraid aeither will pop up. ence the name, aether stones. That puts Rei in danger as it was her, lunaris, and tenohira who put an end to it all. More so Rei than the other two. Grand dad, There is a way..to bypass the eden stone and put an end to the hold xenenbrick has on my sister. Do you recall the haphazard accident that happened to me when mikito resurrected herself after spending time inside of my soul? That's right...That piece is STILL in me..Yumi has already taken me in sine I'm already dead!! If she takes me in completely it'll anchor her soul and reconfigure everything hands down like it did me. In other words..it's recreating the exact events. My abilities, plus her abilites, plus mikito's somewhat. I'm unsure if she'll gain the left hand but she'll break the hold on xenenbrick!! Besides, About damn time someone stood up to him. No more heavy hearts or fears or nightmares!! Besides..He's done enough damage..kirrin's gone, the defenders are completely obliterated. That kid we saved...it IS kirrin's kid..that's wolfwood's child.Heh..he seems releaved. We end this mess..the others will be coming back. just...Tell Yumi the truth grand dad. Tell her your her father..hmm...speaking of which....hmm..I wonder how the others are doing...sigh..I hope tatsugi is taking good care of Rei. Hmm hmm I wonder..if the seer will be back soon in the next 24 hours. Cause if we start the process...ittt might be best someone watches over sis as it can take it's toll. merrr I went through it and it was not fun."

Court..e-world...
Rei was with Tatsui on crutches and some weird contraption on her feet, for stability, trying to walk. It hadn't been an easy endaver and at times she had felt like giving up. Finally she gave out and sat back down in the wheel chair after taking quite a few steps unassisted without the crutches. Breathing rather hard she gasped for a few moments and caught the hooded person he was with. "H-hello!! Tatsugi, who's the m-m-monk? Umm sorry, I still stutter a little bit. Still working at it as you can see, b-but why are you here? miss your little sis?" Rei had gotten better since she had been back and the brain damage ad become all but a thing in the past. Her memories finally returning and herself well on the mend. Though sometimes she still found it hard to deal with everything at some point and was glad to have distortion and er family by her side. Though she often wondered what had happened in the other world when it came to her mother? unaware of what was really going on or what would ultimatly lie in the future for her. Or why the seer was there.
10 am......

Everyone had drifted asleep. Yume was up, standing and walking, taking a pay phone, dialing the anti-power office ,''they might be open now......I can get healed up quicker with their medical skills....,'!! They let it ring, but they felt a tug at their leg, seeing the kid was up, hiding under the poncho still ,''yeah I guess you can come......but I'm suppose to be reporting to work in like an hour.....gonna call in sick though....sighs 140 dollars lost off my check but gotta make a report ....,'!! They waited for an answer, seeing the bar was still closed, getting an answer ,''hello....oh hi Nova yeah I'm pretty messed up and could you not scream in the phone slow down I'm fine thanks to some locals helping me out.....there was a crime or rather something in progress last night and I responded.....can you send the anti-power physician and tell the boss I took care of domestic dispute.....or rather maybe a internal dispute.....no matter will see you in a bit...,''!! Hanging it up, they took a seat, trying not to break their wounds open ,''it won't take them long.....this town isn't big so it has a limited amount of staff for anti-power.....i'm in the 101th division if were talking corps wise......guess I'll write off some of your rap sheet stuff Asuka ..,''!!

Asuka was stirring a coffee, remarking ,''I didn't do anything but we opened at lunch......get out once you can I want to break the law without it sitting in my safe house.......ya dam law bringer...,''!! They put the creamer in, sipping it ,''were not allies never will be....,''!! Then Yume remarked I would expect it being on other sides of the fence ,''yah you got a badge of clothing I got my pirate like living....,''!!

--

Tatsugi was filling out prescriptions on pads, saying ,''oh this person is just going in a bit.....they were just delivering a message.....I just showed them around but other than that I'll be showing them to the gate......once I'm all done here you should go back to bed rest......,''!! He filled one after the other out. The visitor relaxed on a chair, waiting for Tatsugi to finish before seeing them home.

----

Mikito exited, finding themselves staring at a map board, seeing they were in a city. The sign read Eden. They look over the board ,''baka.....this city is the same giant size like the real place.......lots of nature heeeee I don't mind it where should i take a nap...,''!! The psi using and mana humans walking about couldn't see Mikito though ,''heeeee......it will wear off I better just slither around....maybe I'll find something...,''!! Scampering along streets and side walks, finding all the fancy technology and nature a bit over whelming ,''what is this....,''!! They were at a sort of window in a stall, hitting a touch screen ,''internet heeee.....baka this isn't useful at all....,''!! They smashed the touch screen, scoffing with a scowl, but it sounded off an alarm. Then the serpent stood as people couldn't see but someone could on the cameras, and they the serpent yawned ,''heeeeee.....trouble is coming or whatever......,''!! Then a guy in a sort of student outfit ran right up, saying hey hey you can't just go smashing things. And Mikito gave him a death glare ,'''maybe i'll smash you.......,''!! Then he made the alarms turn off ,''your not in the anti-power uniform.....are you an anti-power......,''!! Looking him over, they were quite a bit taller than the boy ,''hooooo....your kind of pathetic closer up....,''!! Then he chuckled a bit yeah ummm back up someone a gotei 13 shinigami is here and I'm not use to dealing with one. Mikito scoffed ,''baka....I'm not really a shinigami.....and you you don't smell human but you can also see me means your not some simple piece of meat ehh....so heeeee arrest me I am that being that smashed the internet just now whatever that is................,'!! He reached for his cuffs, letting his guard down. And Mikito soon socked him one square in jewels, and as he felt death he got a hammer fist to the side of the head, cleaning his clock, knocking him out cold ,''baka.......is this anti-power.....or what that trick was pretty blatant I even pretended to give you a chance so i could wet my fangs in some blood sort but guess not your thing ehee....,''! Then he coughed, clanging to life huggin onto a leg of Miki's no I'm a jormungand shinigami this is why I don't talk to strangers ,''heeee yeah....that stranger might be a serpent that will ruin your day.....,''!! He blacked out, coughing noooo way are you Yume ,''Yume........huh what's a yume.....pfftt ahhhh jeez he passed out....guess I better drag him out of public guess I got dropped here on a fateful purpose baka.....someone is pulling strings again ....,''!! Walking away with the boy over their right shoulder, they jikuu away, going to a remote spot with less public eyes..

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Melodi had retreated back inside of Yumi for now. Sleeping it off as usual. Though Wolfwood was up and as usual, in a not so happy mood as he saw and heard the payphone conversation. At this point he was just glad to see the kid up and awake and he walked over and picked them up and gave them a big one armed hug. Smiling for once. "Hiya kiddo!! nice to see you awake. jeeze you gave me a scare. Hmm hmm, Dunno if you can talk yet or not much less if your a girl or a boy. MmmmI guess I should explain..the same goes for you too Yumi. See kiddo..I'm your dad. I know you like Yumi and, well that'e fine. But You can't go with her. Sigh..You momma..she..recently passed away..and..you got brought here by some strange turn of events. A freind of mine happened to have found out and tipped me off and, wellll here i am , kiddo. Hmm, You need a name. Guh..Wish your big brother was here. But yea..That's the story. So anti power can kiss my tail end if they even come close to gettin near my kid. And you need to be more careful Yumi!! You know that man from last night was anti power and he was setting you up. He was going to burn you. Felix ,i think, is what mel called him. We have no IDEA just how deep the corruption goes and that means if they are going to burn you, even a medic can become your worst nightmare. All it takes is one shot full of some nasty stuff and your heart goes buy buy. no way of getting you back no matter how hard they try. Trust me on that. I used to be a professional hit man. I'm not saying the person who's coming here isn't someone you can't trust, I'm just saying..the lines are blurred so trust no one save for us..and your sister. i'm saying be careful is all. As for you kiddo...you need some clothes and a bath. come on..lets get you cleaned up. Don't wanna be dirty when the doctor arrives to take a look at you." Picking them up he carted them off upstairs. having remembered that there was a bathroom up there. Though..what was he going to name them? He'd have to think on it once he figured out what gender they where.

Yet...among wolfwood's belongings...
An odd whirring noise came about then a rustling. soon what looked like a cylender came out. Rolling on the floor and stopped a Yumi's feet. Then a voice came from it as it sparked to life and began to float up. Ein had woken up. Jr.'s personal robotic assistant. "*bzzt* program error..boot up code sequence 001. execution program 2. sequence complete. Hmmm, ACK!! Oh dear oh dead oh dear!!! Master, you know your father wont be pleased..oro? It appears i'm not at the defenders anymore. Umm..Sorry miss..Master james shut me down in the middle of a massive fight after he was damaged. I was instructed to tell his father that he was fine and about lady kirrins passing as well as her child's chances of survival but master wolfwood tands to..go a bit over board. Hmm hmm, I am the prototype helper known as Ein. Though...I am not familure with this location and it is not recorded...accessing internet databanks...it seems I am not in the world I was created in. And you are miss Yumi, and the other is miss Asuka rina. Oh my, How on earth did i end up here?" For a robot it seemed rather confused. Though it was rather funny.

E-world..court
Rei sighed as she sat back in her wheel chair. Making a bit of a face. "awww mann, seems all i do i sleep or bed rest. This bites. Stupid legs, work already. Bleh, sure and that's like asking my heart to grow to a normal size without needing another transplant." Getting back up, clearly fidgety at this point, she was back on the crutches again and walking about. "Say, i had this odd dream the other night, was kinda odd. in it i saw momma again yet she was like a kid. much younger and wayyy cute. i wanted to pinch her cheeks. That and..I saw someone else..I'm not sure who..was odd. Like..I felt like we've met before. me and this mystery person. pfft sounds silly. Annyy way, So, mystery guy, where do you come from?You gotta forgive me for the hyper active attatude, not used to all the bed rest so it's kinda like it's driving me nuts."

Zoruro-sensei rolled 10 20-sided dice: 13, 16, 9, 8, 13, 5, 2, 12, 3, 11 Total: 92 (10-200)

The monk hushed Rei, saying in a silent whisper even directed right into the brain through the auditory ,''you shouldn't be wasting your energy being up......the paths that bind are twisting in horrible bends......there are many things that can happen thus have I seen....,''!! They took a deep breath, but they continued ,''several predictions come to mind and bear down on me and thus everyone is in the pond making ripples you are one of them so I tell you prophecy I've dreamt of since so long ago 13 years to be precise ......the court this world and the other will perish if the soul wall between the two is broken by three strange items of light but they must be planted like seeds and a tree at each sprout will grow these oaks of light must be destroyed before they reached the skies.....that is the primary vision on my mind.....others come to mind.....anti-power will have a massive revolt due to being infiltrated from within.....anti-power prime is in grave danger being the president of anti-power but a woman with demon's eyes will be his last line defense......Felix or rather the conduit of Xenebrick will initiate this act of treachery to claim power under this demon I cannot see or read.....it has no threads of fate it merely.....for I see him and another immortal killing one or the other off forever they will perish to the well of souls......as for you you must heal and rest up.....for it is on every shoulder to make a difference....as there are several other predictions in store for many people within both worlds.....and the worlds itself.....my prediction for you is your abilities as they are.....stay close to your daimo like glue for it will save them and your species....,''!! They put their monk hood down, showing Rei's face and hair, but they soon withered away as sand while Tatsugi had left the room to get more pens ,''you must stay close.....the only shield the world has the only spirit power that can gain you the power to access spirit you will need is i the hearts of men.....,''!.

f world....
1-5b 6-10g
Anti-power came with the usual uniforms, but they had the doctor and he had a red cross symbol on his cape coat with Jr's device getting grabbed by Lucifer crunching it in his hands, remarking I don't play with dreidles. . Then they were all gonna get the best treatment on down to the medical ward ,''clean and use the cell and regen cell drug with the mana healing circles back at the station.....give them the cushier beds of course Yume's friends are good enough in my book.....,''!! Then Yume was taken back to the station, which had 5 floors, but they were in a well lit and like a hotel room medical room a big one, sitting in a bed, getting sprayed with the drug as well ingesting it through some water, resting under a blanket. Then the doctor had the kid out of the poncho ,''the child should be fine.....they are responding well to treatment.....,''!! The cell regen spray was fixing them up quite nicely ,''the spray is made out of vitamins super charged as well things that helps the cells quadruple your natural healing factor...,''!! Then he was filling out a board, remarking ,''don't worry about any trouble Yume heh those people you ran are on the run from anti-power....the boss in the big office sent apb out so your getting a commendation heh...,''1 The bald old man smiled but he was spry and fit still, having been in anti-power a long time ,''back in my day.....we didn't have so much trouble wondering if people were just good in our group...now back in the day we started out as protecting the weak and the world alike from the powers that can unsettle it....anything that might disturb peace is a form of corrupt power.....sighs yet here we are......reports say in another huge city I think it was Fairy City they dug up and took something...both anti-power and soul society had under lock and key.....everyone is spooked Yume good thing our small town is away from the crazy spots more often....,''!!.

--

Yume smiled, responding ,''your looking on the bright side today......or are you being cynical I can't tell....Badoo and is that so talk about a turn of fortune.....I won't pursue them though the child is out of their hands that is what I acted for.....anything more would be reckless.....I'm not some super trump card like everyone says.....just have a knack for getting the cool jobs...,,''!! Then they chilled back, enjoying the bed as it heat massage them ,''yaawn....rest is the best for 100 percent......hahah right...,''!! Then Inu sr snored away, and they closed their eyes up, resting them ,''hey kid...did that strange guy do something to you your still silent after they cleaned you up well I can't just let you go until I think they are your dad.....alright I'm not the quickest in the pond but I......but I....the word pond hurts my head suddenly so I mmmm,''!! They paused, feeling quite a bit of pain in their head ,''I'm here as anti-power serve and protect.....last night was protect this is serve....so kid I'm at your service till I release you into your pops if he checks out....the last guy was a bit charming too first though let's sleep and have some ramen once were fixed up okay..,''!! They opened their eyes a bit to the kid, smiling timidly at them, seeing them nod with a bit of a relieved smiled, but they both had soon turned in to rest now.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Medical facilites- anti power
Wolfwood was sitting there as a new arm was being put in place of his missing one. Smoling his last cig and not particularly caring who it offended. Though he did understand where Yumi was coming from but as a parent himself he couldn;t just ignore the fact that the little tyke's situation proved in more ways in one that it had to be his. He was also worried about having no contact with Megumi. finally speaking he called out to the head doc. "tch, Wish Yumi had some more tact. Well, At least this new custom left arm will be pretty good for a anti power weapon. Gotta feelin' I might need it. Well, At any rate, The reason I'm looking for my kid, is because..Well.." Wolfwood told the doctor the entire story. About Kirrin's death and how Megumi had contacted him and what he was told. "so you see, the distortion in the well of souls caused my kid to be sent here. Just..Go ahead and do the DNA test already so Yumi will shut up about it and I can get my kid back home safely. I know you already got my blood on record, Hell I was missing an arm and i know you got the kids by know so a test shouldn't be hard. Besides, I'm part of both the beauro of paranormal investigations and supernatural occurances and the apostles of death which works underneath the former grimreaper before her death. Anywho..yea..thats about it. just tell me what the results are."

E world..court...
Rei was teetering on her crutches as she listen to the hooded man but as soon as the hood was down and her face revealed the shock of it all cause her to feint. Picking up on the last few words before darkness's sweet embrace took her. Now floating in the lukewarm liquid of her inner world as she normally did. Thinking to herself. "...Stick to the daimo like glue..Save her and our race? Protect her and..I'm the world's shield? Did..did i here that right? But..I'm still getting used to walking..and what good is resting going to do for a heart that won't ever..wait...why do i get the feeling of de ja vu? Well crap that hooded guy was right!! And he tricked me!! He must have known that freaky copy cat face would scare the mess out of meee!! bakaa and I'm in my brother office too boot!! ACK this is just like when zaphira set me up with anima and i woke up and was told i had a transplant. hmm oh well..At least i can get some really good sleep. So much stress as of late. Ok you hooded fortion teller, I'll stick to her like glue and go down in the history books. But first, a nice nap. Better wake up in one piece." Soon both in body and soul she was out like a light. Snoring loudly and showing the hooded man just why she was a horrible bed fellow. Making one wonder how distortion was able to handle her at night in bed. considering the two shared the same bed. But it id show Rei was exausted and the hooded man was right.
Yume rested, but they chilled out for the moment. Then Inu Sr had woken up, saying ,''I don't know if it is your kid....but I'm not gonna argue with the police are you......she stuck her neck out for the kid she could have just walked away.......Yume is just trying her best as much as a human can....but humans constantly try to improve.....that is what i love about them.....,''!! Then he finally spoke to the little one ,''I need you to give me a bone here.....why are you here what did they take from you...,''!! Then he sighed ,''what a nice lad we have here....but why are you actually here...,''!!

The young boy shook his head, ruffling his grey hair a bit ,''I remember dying but some lady with long white hair grabbed me and I woke up in the dark rain with that man arriving on the scene...but she told me not to worry and that the scion of spirits and jormungand would show up.....,''!! Then he was fine to go, but he said ,''doctor this guy is my dad though I'm certain I can't leave this world now that that stone was taken from me....plus I feel horrible it was my fault that scion-san got all beaten up by that evil man......I wanted to reap but I couldn't do anything but hide my head down.....,''!! And he coughed a bit, finding his mouth dry ,''but I don't got a name yet....,''!! .
---

Fairy City....

A anti-power taped up spot in a sub station under the ground with an open and large container with bodies all strung about. Zeraida was on sight looking over things with Soifon scouting the entrances and exits. Sana was keeping the crowd from barging in with Renji. Katsuo though, she was using a blue light to find finger prints and bodily fluids, turning the light off. They held up a reading device ,''the energy used her is similar to the one detected during the southern continent disaster........this was done from the inside as the bodies are all at their assigned spots but they have no wounds or cuts yet they experience a massive microwave of borderlands waves it isn't strange for the borderlands to sometimes open a term I refer to as pocket fractures where the space separation is distorted.....,''!! Then they put their hand out, gathering in borderlands energy ,''Devour Soul...with the Conversion core allows me to draw out the latent borderlands energy contrived of various spaces and times colliding together... that litters the bodies around us.....it would most certainly be deadly to mortals as it destroys space and time to create new space and time over and over...this is how time and space are born and preserved it is a recycling system.....I can bleach the particles with my immortal spirit particles because immortality is a form of endless time therefore if I focus I can cancel the borderlands particles out of my system....while I analyze it trying to find a source the one that discharged it.....,''!! They were in conversation with Ichigo, who crossed his arms so your telling me someone let this stuff loose and the source of it in here so they could get in get out without raising anti-power's alarm the special barrier was shut down after all Katsuro-san thanks for your expertise. Then Katsuro closed their right palm, remarking ,''I am returning to soul society to report and study these findings in my own lab....I will transmit the data to your labs and scientists....if Felix is there he will surely find more than I do though I expect me and Cat-2 to Kurosutchi will find you a way to track down the culprits either way but observe the reactions of those you tell it to Ichigo Kurosaki even someone as slow as you might be able to catch something.....,''!! Then Katsuro turned, putting their pockets ,''everyone we are finished here......Squad Five and 12 files gather up our things and let us return to soul society...,''!! Then they nodded with some saying yes Fuku Commander.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Fairy city...
Before Katsuro could get the chance to go though, Edward huffed as he exhaled some smoke from a cig. "You might wanna' look again kiddo. No finger prints. Secondly, How did the tear between the borderlands and this world happen? You referred to the events thirteen years ago right? Look here, Your science homework is lacking kiddo. How much do you know about super colliders? Not much do you? It's not just the microwaves that got em. No..Think bigger..not forcing time and space to get destroyed and then be recreated over and over again. Truth be told, you'd be seeing the effects of just that alone in this entire area by now. You really don't wanna know what happens when the entire timeline gets distorted or the time axis is cracked. Quirks and chronotons can be rather nasty if abused. What your describing is multiple small scale big bangs or what we in the buisness call..flickers. Empathic energy left behind that lops itself to the point that it can be seen but never interact. humans call it a ghost, but it's nothing more than residual energy. A flicker is when that residual energy becomes physical and act's as if it IS a real being. Odd things happen around it as well. Sorry kid, but this isn't a large affected area, which leaves only one possibility. Anti matter. Whoever did it, used it. nice and neat. In certain busts it can cause pocket fractures. Which is exactly what happened here. So the energy left over from the borderlands hides the true cause and throws everyone off. Sorry kid, hate to steal your thunder, but if the same person did this is from 13 years ago, then he's powerful and from what i read, no one could stop em' then. But then again...I wasn't there so I can't say for sure if this is this person's true MO or not. but go back and reanalyze it. Your likely to find traces of it among the borderland energy. And don;t go relying on felix. Something about the guy makes my hair stand on end. Well it's your call from here. And don't go gettin' a cocky attatude like your mom does either, miss captain of squad five."

Elsewhere....
anti power medical facility..
Wolfwood grunted as inu sr. spoke. finally being able to move his new arm he punch the wall hard and left a solid dent in it. Smoke billowing from his cig as it gave an eerie moment for all to see. But as the kid began to talk he sighed. It really was his child. once again the emotions swept over. He was human too. "Stupid old man, Like hell i needed some damn lecture from you about yumi. I know she's only human..hell i woulda' done the same. Why do you think i said do the dna test so it'd shut er' up eh? That way she could quit worrying her head off and just focus on healing up." Stnading up he walked over and sat down in front of his kid. Looking at him from top to bottom. Smiling. "Well, whoever the mystery person is, they at least saved you from certain death. So..I guess you were born at the defenders then huh? Sigh..sorry i wasn't there. I was here doing some business. It was't..it wasn't until I got back had I learned of everything and saw the site just after the attack. Buuttt, Hmm hmm well, I guess were stuck here until we find those stones and give yumi a hand. right kiddo? And bakaa your a little too young to just go out and start reaping. Jeeze you don;t have a clue on ow to use your scythe much less the rules of a grim reaper. Sigh..Boy, i got a lot to teach you. And that doesn;t mean once this is over you wont be going to school either. Well..For now..what if I told you dear old dad has a plan? WE beat the bad guys, save two worlds, we get your momma back. No worries, Im the second apostle, and your aunt mel was the former..well she's kinda asleep at the moment. technically she's married to your older sister. ermm but i'll save all that for another time. it//gets rather confusing trying to name off all the cousins, aunts, and uncles you probably have, buddy. hmm hmm you need a name..well..How about Loki?Hmmm naa too norse and Ernest doesn;t ..oh hey that's it..how about i name you vincent!! Unless you got a name you really like, kiddo? And don;t worry, i'll show you all the rules and tricks of the reaper. including useing your scyth. you'll get your reaping done. This hospital is a great learning place!!"
f world
Ichigo grabbed Edward by the forehead, dragging him out. saying ,''alright buddy keep the crazy bat s**t to yourself.....you crossed the yellow tape your going to jail or back to the crazy bin to write this all one the walls and smoking is kind of against the law in doors that might be alright elsewhere but I guess I need to book you.........Katsuro good luck with the research...,''!! Then he was gone dragging and letting the crazies get arrested. Then Katsuro remarked I wasn't listening something about someone's mother I don't have one do you Soifon either way this isn't my field pass it along to Felix-sama I will try to research and come to an answer but Mayuri may prove a better source for this as Cat-2 is more biology and gizmos while I am just in the science of inventing answers and tools not in figuring out the universe itself come along everyone. They used switch, taking everyone and everything with them back to soul society.

Vince nodded to their dad okay. They glanced as the time went by soon, wondering about where this would all lead to next. Yume was at rest while Inu Sr was making coffee up for him and the crew of sprites that were awake and tethering out of Yume. And he finished stirring it, saying ,''I doubt Yume will go after them unless they pick up a field mission they are stationed here looking after the southern part of town......you guys are welcome to rent an apartment....either way were not gonna get anywhere....right now.....so get ready to settle on in to this small city on the edge of the coast Aetherrock......,''!!

---court

A bench in the middle of the court, snoring away was someone in a uniform. They woke a bit, finding the sunlight strong. Fie tossed off the silver haired wiig, showing off a short cut. Sitting up, they slapped their cheeks, trying to shake off the grogginess. Staring at the place they were in, they clicked their fingers, thinking ,''I had to pull that kid out of the void between jormungand and the worlds though I should have just kept moving by i'm not good with directions though guess it messed up the queen's bridge and I ended up on these shores....,''!! Getting up, flapping their skirt out, having no need to draw weapons out, looking around first ,''day time....early noon.....the angles of the buildings and the shadows suggest I avoided sun burn due to my awkward position on the bench which tastes like saki.....,''!! They hacked some spit out, making an about face ,''find a good source of power....open a new bridge to exit and re-group with those idiots...,''!! A somber expression of a computer and Fie was trotting the court street, looking around at all the different things, blending in among the citizens in it thinking,''I forgot the disguise and wig it isn't like I'm wanted here so I won't get any trouble from the police or the authorities but this is foreign soil possibly in enemy lines an effective exit plan is the only goal right now...,''!! They stopped, finding a large amount of drool detecting the food area ,''hotdogs.....chili cheese..2 for 5...,''!! And they were about to eat the sign, looking at the open plaza, Looking at the people, finding it would be fine to give into gluttony right now.

Rem was standing, leaning against a post, looking at the plaza, and he saw from his perspective with a awkward face. He said ,''the tourists we get are certainly into the nastiest food that girl looks gluttonous hope that food stand is prepared ggeeaa I'm not sure you want to try a pick up line on that one 21.....I doubt they would share if you asked them eh...,''!! Then 21 was chuggin down a cola but red uniform what school. Then Rem chuckled, saying ,''I don't know but hey look over there at the guy in the suit he might be a lawyer or some kind of secret agent.....wonder if were gonna get any rain today..,''!!

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Edward spit his lit cig out at ichigo's eyes. Making for sure to hit his target. As soon as it was done he grabbed his hand and pushed in near the thumb to be sure to hit the pressure point. At this point edward was loose and fixing his suit. "Forgive me for being rude but i will not tolerate you calling me a loony. Read some science books you moron!! It's all there. Tch, plus i work in anti power you idiot. I've been there since i ended up here. Good work, now who's the moron? Jeeze, I would take the other world's ichigo at this point over you. Hell you two should meet. Could learn a thing or two. Hmph..Now you got that idiot child of mel's running about all confident that someone else is going to figure it out. Bakaaa, Do you even know what anti matter is capable of? Here, Read this book over particle physics and quantum mechanics/physics. Maby you'll understand something. Bahh and don't bother fighting back either, i'm a part time doctor as well. don't take one who knows anatomy too lightly or else you'll end up in the infermery, kurosaki. Welp, jana. I gotta make a report." With that he was gone.

Meanwhile...back at the medical facility...
Wolfwood was going through the usual stuff with vincent as mel yawned. Looking over at inu. "Sigh..I wake up and look who's chipper. so that really is kirrin's kid huh? Oh boy..this is going to be interesting. Though i guess if were going to be living in an apartment then how are we going to pay for it? I'm not exactly alive anymore. Tied to her now. Hmm hmm that leaves you and Uncle lucifer. !!?" Upon hearing wolfwood talk about going for vincent's first reaping here at the hospital she spit out her coffiee right in samhain's face. "YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!? HE'S ACTUALLY TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY? THE GREAT AND LAZY WOLFWOOD TAKING HIS JOB SERIOUSLY? I mean..how's he going to get a personal helper in this world? Or is this some half cocked scheme of his? oh..samhain..I almost forgot to tell you..lucifer's here. Oh and don't orry about Yumi, leave her to me. After all..she needs time to heal he wounds but she isn't getting off easy."

Samhain was gasping in horror. Looking at Lucifer. "You got to be joking!! your..back? Hmph, this changes nothing.I still got the keys to the well of souls and halloween is MY holiday. MINE, you got it? And i'm your brother's weapon. So sue me, it's stuffy inside of there."

Court....
Rei had been moved to the daimo's place in a room across from her own on the same hallway. Sleeping soundly as kairi had overheard some of what was said when Rei had passed out and decided to make sure she was sent to the daimo's palace. Making sure she played her role. Though she ha looked at the hooded man and begged the question, "what good is it going to do her if she blows her heart out again? you had better be right. you had better know something I don't." Rei slept soundly now. unaware that she had been moved or that her superiers had been notified that she'd be on guard detail for watching the daimo.

Likewise Jr. was out and about. sipping on some coke as he listened to rem and 21. "Hmph if you ask me, since when did lawers get in to such a place? nothing but land sharks. Maby it's one of azazel's buddies? Demon;s love to dress sharply. Hmm either way look at that girl..she's smoking hot but if she eats some of that stuff, it's going to KILL her stomach. Though i haven't seen her before around here. So..if she's not one of you guys..eh who knows. Just watch, i'll make my move. Oh by the way rem, Congrats!! i hear your mom had a little girl!! Yea yea since the whole thing with the defenders it kinda sucks laying low and healing up but im lucky to be alive. I also heard your om became a shinigami? Ermm well you know how that squad nine captain loves to talk."
f world...

A few hours later. Yume woke up, finding it was 3 in the afternoon. Getting up, they got dressed, saying ,''I'm gonna get debriefed and see the chief but then we can go home.....and the apartment building I live in is for anti-power workers why not get a job in anti-power I heard a bit while I was out but that is up to you maybe you can become a physical trainer....,''!! They slapped the anti-power coat cape on. Heading out of the medical room, saying ,''Mel-san isn't awake maybe she is down in the dumps cause they are stuck with me....,''!! Inu sr chuckled, saying don't think too much into it let's go see the chief. A quick nod and Yume was taking the stairs to the fifth floor.

Lucifer chuckled, saying ,''hhahaha you think I won't try to gain my crown back after I do some atonement for my bad behaivour....you best realize I can sever that deal as well as any other deals with creatures that have messed up the balance that is why I ended up here I must set things back......sure Shutaura and Zaphira are sitting where they are but they haven't the same knowledge and awareness that I or my brothers do we been doing this game a longer time after all...,''!! Then he carried on behind Yume, closing his eyes tied to going along for this ride.

Vincent was trying to speak up, but he couldn't ''should we follow dad I kind of think you can't take care of yourself much less a kid......you had no arm coming in here after all...and reaping seems rather cruel and unfair to the person getting the ax who'd want to do that now that I think more about it,''!! Then he picked his ear, flicking a bit of wax at Wolf's nose.
- court
court

Rem popped Jr one, saying ,''we don't talk about it.....Mitsuki isn't here and my other mom has up and gone somewhere.....she usually would be back by now mom 1 well still got mom 2....and I'd ask but the girl is one of those gluttonous quiet types...,''!! He thought of Omaeda and then worst of all Megumi hogging all the food at thanksgiving more so the ginger bread cookies. It made Rem turn his head down ,''Jr how old are you that girl....I'm in my early 20s but that girl looks about 17....but looks are deceiving in the spirit world......but the uniform bothers me seems really dry pressed like with an iron.....but she reminds me of a cat quite cute in a way.....,''!! Then Rem sighed, saying ,''but somehow I think the tourists are out of their mind...,''!! He watched the lawyer gutting a bottle of wine down while the girl had 20 chili cheese dogs at a table now. 21 coughed a bit guess a growing girl has to eat. Then Rem shook his head, but he made his way over to the table, saying ,''hey there I'm....Rem nice to meet a visitor to our city......but shouldn't you be at school or something.....,''!! A couple minutes went by even 10 minutes. 21 looked from his shades, saying to Jr....Rem just ******** bomb dude.
--

Fie hugged the giant tray of chili cheese dogs, thinking ,''these are my dogs you can't have one.....,''!! They snarfed into another one now on the 4th one. And they gave Rem beady eyes glare, making him chuckle with a nervous face. Then Fie after finding pity replied ,''yep...,''!! And Rem gasped saying you mean your skipping school and just said yep to solve all my questions, dropping his head and arms in a defeat ,''yep........but munch munch....munch if you want to be a good sempai please buy me a 6 pack of orange fanta.....from the ice stand..,''!! And they finished the dog, saying ,''Rem you said.....my friends call me Fie.....you have a nice coat I have a black one back home I wear when its too hot out.....but the guy like to offer me their coat since summer nights can get cold too..,''!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff