Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Doll

14,275 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
hello, excuse me to disturbe you, but i does have few question about your topic role play bleach.

i wondering if we can change the name of the OC you created ?
and what kind of power is allowed for both clan.
which bleach anime/manga characters is currently free or taken since the first post of this topic ?
Yume snuffed her ears on purpose, saying with a cold face, walking away ,''you just ruined my day.....I'm not ready to even stare at it or whatever it is again.....nor even think about the NAME.....,''!! Then they opened a door, leaving with Inu Sr and Luciferian along ,''at least I'll have company.....and sorry Melody and Kuckiki guess were stuck together....heh I wasn't expecting this when I came to soul society....talk about a big difference.....as for that thing going for your daimo or whatever you call it I guess there isn't much you really can do....,''!! The gates opened, and they stepped into their flat, extending the power of the yin flames, making Melody and Byakuya bigger but chibi size ,''there....much better but you guys are basically yingificaiton sprites now and Melody is kind of cute like this...,''!! They pinched the cheeks, but they dropped the new live in, hanging up their anti-power zank platoon class on the racks. And looking over the three of them, saying ,''the bottom one is platoon or basic soldier....the second is commander and the top blade on the rack here on is my fang I'm quite proud of it I trained every day till I was blue in the face to awaken it from inside my soul....the other two are connected but they are more an external weapon that I simply got from anti-power and have training with.......I also have a few other things a vanguard unit is suppose to be very frontal lines but they don't deploy me because I got issues that I'm dealing with slowly day by day.......,''!! They had anti power guns and a large mallet style smasher along with a lance similar to Sai's ,''I can't really wield them all that well.....to be honest I'm a jack of all trades with weapons but not nearly an ace of one...,''!! Then Inu Sr was along side Melody well at least we get to spend new days together Mel-kun not so bad and hey Yume won't be as lost now with u along too.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Melodi sighed as she rubbed her cheeks. Fixing her glasses she looked around. "Well I guess I hit my cute phase again hehehe. Hmm hmm so I'm a yin sprite? Well, at least I'm able to help you out miss yumi despite my demise. That beats lazing about for a thousand years. Hmm hmm, though, i've already accepted the fact I won't be able to go home again but then again the new generation in my old home world will have to pick up the slack. Miss yumi, you say there is nothing they or we can do..I beg to differ...boogie did what he could do to give them a chance to live. Hehehe, nothing's ever impossible. it only is if you've truly given up. I may be gone but i'll be reborn someday. until then, i'll help you any way I can miss yumi. Count on it. I won;t ask what the issue is. I'll let you tell me when you're ready. hmm hmm these weapons suck. well save for the fang. That's one of your own weapons. with me you'll have access to the right hand of god!!The calamity trigger!! The ability to turn spiritual pressure into a more pure and raw form and fire it off. obliterating all in your path. even then if that's not your style, it can be used as a sword form and cause major damage. On top of it you'll have access kings gateway and the ability to surpass your current limits. Though..you are going to have to train. hmm hmm wonder if i'll become a weapon? ahaha I suppose not but..then again you do need quite a lot of training to handle some of the newer abilites you'll get from me, miss yumi. Like wise, I dunno what you'll get from byakuya. creepy how he doesn;t speak much. hmm hmm grandad..it'll be nice to be spending time with you again. Though do me one tiny favor...never EVER tell me who my next parents will be. sorry..I'm kinda old fashoned like that. hmph just as long as it doesn;t end up being katsuro. i swear, it's like me and megumi fumiko rolled up into one. and thats damn scary. Well ermm ok i kinda said a lot..sorry. But umm any wayyy...hehehe..will do gramps. I'll do my best. just keep that idiot brother of yours in check. Bakkaa he ruined my childhood, he's lucky I forgave him as I wanna see the man he was before all that mess. Yawnn I'm kinda tired."

E world...
Kyoku had gotten little amy cleaned up and checked out. Happy she looked clear and free of anything. till, amy was rather a fussy girl. Finally filling out the death certificate and the usual stuff for the birth certificate. once it was done she sent the rest of am's new medical file to unohana with the note that asked her to double check just in case she missed anything. although she was pretty sure, as much as shescanned everything and checked the baby out, that she was clean and healthy as a horse. at that point she had little amy wrapped up and in hand and went off to find Megumi. she knew she was at the same facility as she had already asked several staff members. it didn;t take long to find the room she was in and slipped in. closing the door she took a seat next to her and spoke gently. Handing amy over. "Well..Carnage is fine. Honestly, she'll take a while to wake up but she's stable. Though..Megumi. We need to talk. I know about Rem..and..an hour ago she..passed away. Her water broke and contractions started. she went into arrest and from ther flat lined. after ten minuets we got her back but given the situation we performed the c section there in her room. She..gave out during the c section and while your daughter was born, Rem didn;t make it. We did what we could be she didn't respond to any thing. We called time of death at 6:55 pm. Honey..I'm sorry. When your ready, we have the birth certificate and death certificate to finish filling out. I know this isn;t a good time. for any of us. Though..what's important now is your daughter. heh..Rem named her Amy. I..found the paper she dropped during all the chaos. Here, best you have it." Kyoku handed it over and smiled faintly. she hated giving out bad newsand was unsure how megumi was going to take it.
---

Megumi flipped a quarter, letting it land in front of Kyoku ,''here is a quarter I'll sell the kid to you for that much......I can't raise them well enough.. I live a dangerous game as head of the japan beuro.......and there is a fumiko house that will take them in back in soul society......if they by chance gain grounds and grow they can meet me someday and I'll acknowledge them...,''!! The twilight shinigami got up, opening some blinds on the window ,''wonder what will happen.....''!? They chuckled, saying ,''does it matter.....this entire thing is beyond my pay grade right now.....a fumiko should take care of it but the court will take charge over this court matter...,'!!

--

The rain was pouring outside of Yume's place. And the responded, watching the rain fall ,''my parents are all but dead.....and my issues are that I'm just a fragile human deep down and all around but I your a royal guard that made enemies you shouldn't have.....,''!! And they remarked, saying ,''training huh well I always did say you can learn something new every day......maybe we can visit your homes all some day.....so your related to that immortal not bad anti-power would love to put her in one of our uniforms......,''!! Then they put on some glasses, reading up about myths and the like, researching ,''jormungand does it exist.....hmmm.....but if I have the stone which that thing now has.....,''! And they turned the page, finding places like the borderlands, the land of canaan, edeonia to lots of places where magic beyond the wildest measures could have existed.
-
Lucifer sighed, crossing his arms, thinking, but he said in a murmur ,''what we need is one of those....well what do you call them.....seers we need a seer.....does this world have one of those.....need to learn more about Xenenbrick....I got a sense of his power and nothing remotely compares though why not just end things and be done with it...no he must need something what was it fabricate a new kingdom out of two dead worlds or dimensions.....hrmmmm he must need the right approvals to be allowed to replace the world's masters the daimo or jormungand's queen.....and to garner that we would require a ritual....,''!! Then he spoke up, saying to Inu Sr who came close to listen in,''there must be a day brother he is waiting for a certain time when things are all right.....he could have killed us all by now but it wouldn't suit him...he needs souls alive to be approved for ownership more so to convert us into drones of his own making......he is not much different than I ..,''11

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
E world...
Kyoku caught the quarter before it landed and walked over. Looking out the window and watching the rain pour. "If you ask me..it's beyond all our pay grades. whatever did that is something far stronger much more cruel than any of us can imagine, 'Megumi. Heh, keep you quarter and your kid. You sell yourself short. I know you mean well, but right now, I think you would be a good parent. Hmm?"

The door opened to the room and walking in was okami and one very wet Rem in shinigami clothing. "MEGUMI FUMIKO!! I SWEAR, YOU AIR HEADED WOMAN, YOU FORGOT TO SEND ME!! AND YOU WON'T BE SELLING OFF OUT GIRL EITHER!!" Walking over she gave a warm smile as she butted in between kyoku andgently hugged Megumi. kissing her on the forhead and rubbed her hand through her hair. Then she kissed her gently on the lips. "Baka, you silly thing, did you forget, you made me promise back then, that i wasn't to die on you. sigh..sorry..but we both knew I was getting older. Though..I'll be damned if I wasn't going to be coming back heh. Not with our second kid. Hmph..and if I know you,your selling yourself short again. Look at our son, he turned out ok. That annddd..I heard..defenders..oh god megumi..im sorry. is carnage ok?"

kyoku nodded. "Yes she's fine.She's asleep for the time being so she'll awake once she's done healing. then again your late. Lemme guess..gate way closed down due to red alert? sigh..firgured..wellll since you two are together again..im just going to slip out and let ou two be alone. annndd dont worry about the bill. uhh hehe..."

f world...
Chibi mel shighed. Squinting her eyes as she watched the rain fall. "would you believe I'm just as fragile as you are? I'm sorry you lost your parents. When i was only 3 and a half I lost everything. I..set the house on fire via the curtans in my room. sigh..I had no idea I was being manipulated. I managed to get out of the house but my mother and father never made it..or so it seemed. I cried so hard. After that i kinda just shut down and didn;t want anything to do with anyone at the orphanage hahaha. I was a kid so I didn;t know the truth. That my mother was imprisioned by my grandfather, and my father forced to go back to squad zero. Hell..both of my sisters had been taken early before being born..but honestly it was for the best. But..your right..i did make a lot of enemies back then..heh..I was always on the front lines or the heavy hitter. when thins got their worst I was the one they called in. it was a part of the job, that it was. Though, that girl of mine, pfft, i doubt she'd ever join..she looks down on mortals. one messed up complex..but..what they did to her while she was growing up..I can;t blame her. Though do be aware..I'm a tad meticulous when training. I won't let you push yourself too hard. rather you not end up hurting yourself. haha, dear old mom is a doctor so I learned quite a bit. you'd be surprised how much anatomy plays in a fight."

Chibi melodi yawned as she found a sleeping spot. Listening to what yumi was reading. "hmm...Edonia..I've been there...nice place..efreete and contortion are from there..andd yawwnn..hey..yumi....jormungand..court..is real..not long ago.yawnn..we fought the dark queen..no one remembers but me. zzz...zz..stone..mmm..oh yea..ohziro..or what his faces brother....zzz..mm..used it to activate that stupid golem...dunno where it is...doubt..zzz...that freak...xenmm zzz has it...zzzz..zz" melodi was out like a light. already sleeping weird and it was clear where rei got her odd sleeping habits from.
the weather is rainy here....I miss summer at this point but get what you give
f world
Inu sr sighed as Mel fell asleep. And Lucifer remarked, tossing Yume's uniform over, but he formed together something for her, a void bracelet, saying ,''put all your weapons in here.....you will need them all Yume.....your going to have trouble I know but you have lots of people with you now and two entire worlds....so let's go find a seer...,''!! Then Yume I don't want to ,''no but you have to....you got a bum draw being serpent but isn't anti-power for bringing peace back to a situation.....there is no peace only the mystique of it currently.....,''!!
--
f world
Yume put it on, saying ,''out in the rain then.....and if I fail heeeh you can take the blame then.....and there should be a seer in the pubs across town.....this is a island city though and thanks this will give me more space to store food......,''!! They put the bracelet on, voiding in all the weapons inside it. Grasping for the windowsill handle, they opened it the deep sound of rain ,''hey you guys are really stupid you know......just how could you mess things up so badly in your world that you get replaced and I'm the one hiding and I'm not good to have enemies I ain't the type to go out killing people because they are bad but I guess if your life is at stake you have to.....don't you wish no one had powers and we lived simple lives clean of fury....but humans would still find a way to destroy themselves......i'm a pathetic wimp when things get super serious.....,''!! And then they sprite formed everyone into themselves even Lucifer and Inu Sr to Melody. Landing outside in the deep of rain, they tore forward briskly stepping in water using a serpent's dash that bent a tunnel of space letting them move and bend around objects ,''Illusive Serpent's Dash....,''!!

--

Felix smiled, standing in the rain with a poncho on, saying ,''Katsuro and the gotei 13 are not aware of you seems my devices have been working wonders....though you promised me endless bounts of research tools to create my very own hougyouku core....,'!! And Xenenbrick moved along the reflections of the water, remarking you shouldn't go around making demands boy I expect you will deal with the gotei 13's top three.....,'' and felix cut in ,'' I have interest in fighting Katsuro because they are a personal friend to me.... but I require power more than I have to do so....,''!! Then a shock of aether energy injected into Felix, going through his veins then you shall have it though Aetheria I must get her soon the time tables have changed but first I will set fire to that court and that world will burn to ashes there is no need for two worlds to be connected in pure existence.

--

Megumi scoffed, saying ,''fine I'll ship them off to the beuro's hen coop where they can get raised and schooled.....I'm not taking time off work right now kuku cause your alive or dead and decide to pop out a dumpling.......my only interest is the security of Tokyo right now what is the point of young ones if many more will be in danger....,''!! And they opened a door, flipping down a silver dollar ,''don't wax sentimental.....I'm a little older than that now.....I have to see the gotei 13 and the court's people as it were....,''!! They left in a shunpo.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Eworld...
Rem watched Megumi leave but well enough understood what she meant. She hated the truth as bad at it was but knew what she meant. Holding Am,who was now asleep she sighed. "What am I to do? It's clear Megumi doesn't want you in danger. Seeing what's already happened, that means strait out it isn't a good time for either of us to be raising you, kiddo. That's why, in tradition Fumiko fashion, once your old enough, strong enough, come see us. Meet us. Heh..I look forward to seeing how you turn out. Though.. I suppose i'll let your brother know. Megumi just wants to ensure that future is there for you. I think this is the first time in ages she's been serious and actually didn;t have that silly old face she makes. Well..This is where we part , Amy. See you in a few years." Picking up a phone she called in a few beauro agents. "See too it she's well taken care of as well as Megumi's orders are followed. As well...Keep Wolfwood well away from the defenders HQ remnants. I want that place torn apart and anything salvaged. Black boxes and all. It Didn't seem right to begin with that lady kirrin would come back so early from the other world. i have it on good authority that she was with the second apostle at the time the possibility does exsist that she may been pregnant at time. If so, we to know if she sped it up or not, where it is, and if she had it all. Plus this give us some insight on what may have happened. Also let me know when carnage is awake."

Court....
Rei was quiet through most of the time. She said nothing as they watched the screen. likewise Wolfwood Had decided to stay in the court at this point and was sitting around the palace with Zaphira. He would do anything she would command of him at this point. Although he said nothing, he was still reeling from the effects of that day.

Gote 13....
Crystal was busy in her squad filling out reports. "God only knows when and where they will attack again. Honestly, who has that kind of power? guhhh, Fuji, when is that captains meeting again?" As usual Crystal was being a spaz but still handling things quite well.

Fworld...
Inner world of Yumi...
Samhain finally came out and chuckled. "Oh guess who I see? Besides a sleeping ernest, I see a lame brained Devil who got stuck in my apple tree. Hello, Lucifer. Our deal may be breached, no thanks to your kid, but it is rather nice to see you so..well..I'll let you fill in the blank. Kyaahahahahaaa. Ohhh thats right..you probably forgot didn;t you..does samhain ring a bell? After all, it was you who ended up giving me the keys to the well of souls kehehehe. Then again I digress...So nice to see you again....buttt enough talk. are aware aether was released a was defeated but Rei? Heh..now that Ernest...rather odd..a strange seal did she cast and forced her soul from her body. where aether went no one knows. don;t look at me, twas some old man who wanted her power and she was poised to..."obliterate and devour" this world. then again..I hear you know alllllll about aether...now don;t you, dear lucy...i beat it has something to do with this aether stone...considering no one knows where her soul went and all she left was a 7 year old girl behind with no memory. mighty strange don't you think? gehehehe...maby this is all food for thought but then again you got a lot of work cut out for you or former king of hell. be glad you got a second chance. hmm back to my master." It seemed samhain was indeed giving off some form of information but as well he was just teasing Lucifer. Letting him know he was quite alive and making sure he'd regreat ever having made a deal with such a human.

Zoruro-sensei rolled 10 20-sided dice: 8, 16, 7, 10, 5, 3, 10, 3, 6, 20 Total: 88 (10-200)

Felix=1,000,000 Yume=130,000 Ex Platoon=75,000

Megumi was standing, saying ,''the other world how do I go there....,''!! And Kirrin's reflection in a mirror saying despite my shape my soul has been sheltered into an astral state but my child's soul was snapped from me and they are on the streets of that world. Then Megumi responded, saying ,''all these brats popping out these days kukuku i feel worn out from it all I had no parenting so what do I know about it but power and violence.....but on to topic I must recover them before that creature.....wolfwood did not show up a dismal man.....any way .,''!! And Kirrin smiled, but they said you can go to the other world using a needle I had fabricated for you by an immortal grand child ,'kuku I've heard rumors but I guess they are true....,'!! Looking around, they found the needle, snapping it. A gate way opened, and it sucked them in, taking them to the other world ,''better hurry......kuku this is why i hate when affairs come to my door.....I sent a hell buttefly to wolf wood about your funeral and well your child being in the other world cause your a sly with the tricks,''!!
---

Yume moved through the rain, but it was Inu Sr said wait I hear sobbing Yuume YUME STOP. And space came to a normal halt, making Yume stop, getting a full splash of water ,''huh....but were only a few blocks now....,''!! The over head track of a speed train going by, but they could hear something, seeing though a anti-power tape off, stepping around to find a platoon of anti-power mercenaries ,''off the book officers....,''? They had a bit of a fishy face, seeing Felix smiling now now child I have come to take you home and the child was in cuffs and sobbing I want to go home this isn't home. And then Yume hopped over the banner ,''MIGHtT....I ask what anti-power's expendables unit and one of research and development's head interest is in a child or missing persons deal that is usually for the detectives and the domestic force.....anti-power vanguard though I guess this isn't really my line of work either.....,''!! Then Felix adjusted his glass, taking on a personally unnerving smile and stare with Yume thinking ,''this guy isn't human.....but I'm just asking questions this should be nothing major they are just doing a peace deed but does it really need a platoon on a street of 75 men.,''!! They were soaked, but they were nervous,, glancing to the young one, though they had a poncho covering them and making them unidentifiable to her.

Felix smiled, but he chuckled, thinking ,''this will be handled by words right now....,''!! He came to words finally ,'''ahhh we were returning to our field mission's camp when we so happened to stumble upon this little one.....but aetherrock anti-power out posts are closed for the night other than one or two midnights....due to the weathter...we were going to return to the camp we've set up in a warehouse with this one in tow till the morning......a good deed as it were you shouldn't be out here miss vanguard one might catch cold without a poncho or proper wear.....,''!! Then he continued ,''your correct this is not something units like ourselves do.....but all anti-power units start off as a peace keeper on the beat.......it has been a pleasure to speak with you but we must be going....the child will get sick in this weather don't you agree...,''!! He stared Yume down, glancing to the right and left pointing out to her to get lost with all these men around ,''you would best walk on and continue whatever you were before I promise you will find a result that backs up my claims in the morning at the office......,''!! Then Yume shook her head no need to be so nervous I guess it all seems on the up and up. And Yume turned away, heading for the tape with a frown, shaking this is too serious if it is something else what can I do, Lifting the tape, they looked at the little one, but they turned back their face this is too serious for me.

Inu Sr was saying on the inside of her head ,''I know it is......but these guys are clearly up to no good....by feeding you what you want to hear wouldn't in this case they just wait for one of those midnight workers to show up for the child......,''!! And he kicked Melody awake, saying you exit Yume hidden of course and go to the pubs and look for some help things are about to go crazy. Then Yume held back tears, turning and asking Felix what is the child's name though i'd like them to tell me . And Felix closed his eyes saying really really serpent right when you were walking away you ask the wrong question. Inu Sr exited out with Melody and the others in an alley ,'' we need to help....me and Luci will get that child.....Mel go to that pub find some help....,''!!

yume platoon weapon.....1-5 no bonuses
Yume tore out the platoon anti-power zankpkatoh, seeing the platoon draw all sorts of various weapons, but they unloaded a crazy attack of their own, punch shooting their blade, hitting strikes of hammering bolts of energetic steel, knocking platoon soldiers, who were moving in. And Yume tossed their platoon weapon ,''Hammer Bolt Toss....,''!! There blade whacked right through piles of men, and they drove it through to Felix, who got kicked in the knee by the kid, and he was smashed right in the stomach by the blade, feeling a bolt draw damage as he was knocked through a fire hyrant and some of his own men. Then Yume's platoon weapon boomerang back, and they had men coming at her, but she struck the ground ,''s**t ENOUGH.....HEAVENLY CRUSADE...,'!!! A spiral of energy directed from the sky, and it hit every soldier and blew the block apart, shocking them and blowing them on their asses. Felix though had gotten up using a few to unleash a counter strike how dare you make my men look like a couple of mall cops.

6-10 plus 7500 to over all dmg...
And Yume bucked knocking men out of the way, tossing their weapon once more in the rain. Then Felix scoffed, saying ,''ARC AETHERIC FIRE...,''!! And he turned water into a weapon, unleashing a sub machine rupture of bullet hits of it, blasting his own men in the process as the block became a bullet fiesta of water tearing things apart, but he upcharged with aether power, turning the waters of the streets red, striking Yume and knocking her little platoon blade away, through an entire building. As for the kid he, he walked on after them out, saying where did you go now five men after the child with me the rest of you well deal with it. As he looked, saying for all that vanguard power I thought you would hit harder but seems your just a young green horn trying to be a big boy. He saw the blade being called back, but he smiled ,''men back to your feet we have a traitor of anti-power to deal with. As for Yume, he waited knowing the entire city would notice this commotion ,''hmph I'll make things so she is blamed for the incident they did throw the first stone as it were heh...,''!

--

Yume's blade came flying in, and it shattered the rubble away with a gravity repulsion field. And Yume got up, choking on the water, but they spit it out, having a cut up face and a bloody hole in their hand, saying ,''owwwww.......ahhhh,''!! They sealed up the wound, using white flames and mana reishi ,''. And it wasn't long before the shadows of men were upon her ,''ahhhh.....stop..,''!! Then a blade swung, and she tore out of the way, running right into a street sign of all things, getting shoulder lined by it, getting clumsy. And then loads of men circled, attacking away but Yume was dodging, avoiding each swing, moving in quick bursts of speed, doing white blossom shunpo, a shunpo that allowed one to move at 90 degree angles and throw people off. They had to keep doing this, getting in a sword clash here and there. As for the kid, they were running avoiding gun shots of energy, stopping but they kept moving through an alley, holding the poncho tight, looking back seeing that Felix like a creeping shadow was there far at the end, walking yelling leave me alone . And Inu sr was moving himself with Luci s**t we need some real help I don't know how long Yume can take em she isn't advanced like Mikito who isn't human to begin with.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yYYicjqMFs
A sword clashed in front of Yumi. Pure silver and teal blue. That face as that half cocked excitable grin with a cig showec lear while the so called "lucky" goggles covered her eyes gave that unique look along with the chains on her wrists, ankles, and neck. it was Melodi wielding the calamity trigger in it's full might. the sparks shown as she slid the sword and pushed the person off and slung then into a wall. "Yumi, don't worry, I've sent a small clone of myself to a nearby bar. For now, Take me in and use the calamity trigger. Show them, you aren't just a mere human. Heh, Training camp starts now!!" Like wise the other chibi mel was running into the bar huffing and puffing. Looking up she spoke. "someone help us, Anti power is after a little kid!! I think they're going to kill him!!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
E world...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anj9aFehrEY
Wolfwood was not in any mood to be bothered. Still Bitter about everything since he had been back.He was aware of the funeral but didn't want to be there. Though he would show. As he finally got up he got the hell butterfly. Getting the message he cracked his knuckles. "Sorry Kirrin, I'll stop by later. I gotta go and be a parent now. Time to get our kid. Heh..that Megumi..already got a head start and here you are getting the last laugh. just like you, eh kirrin?" Lighting a cig he summoned his scythe. One more trip to the other world. Tracking megumi was easy..but finding a single kid was like a needle in a heystack and he had one idea of where they could be. Slashing open a gateway he dove on in. Falling out of he sky like a half cocked mad man. Landing on a roof top and making his way down. Soon he was on street level and just daring someone to get in his way at this point.
Felix=1,000,000 Yume=130,000/7500/130,000 122,500 Ex Platoon=75,000

plus 100,000 to dmg
The running child in the poncho slashed a gate, moving but they ended up landing and tumbling, hitting their head against the roof of the magnetic train. And then Felix moved like lightning speed, stepping onto the moving train, putting his hand out ,''you should stop running....I am happy to get you to a warm and safe place...,''!! Then he sighed, tossing his glasses away ,''too fogged up to see at this speed.......,''!! He swung his sword, curving a cut through the roof of the train, but ibecame aether, saying ,''Die......I will extract what I need from your corpse...aether souro ..,''!! Then Inu Sr and Lucifer were panting, chasing the train some how with Inu Sr yelling YUME.
cuts dmg in half.....
plus 130,000 to dmg
Yume gasped, looking at the men. and they pulled their blades to the ready saying to Melody ,''I can't my heart is heavy enough without company crowding me and huh Inu.....do as I say and get me some actual help.....,''!! They thrust their blade ,''White Blossom Pull...,''!1 And they were pulled like a light, moving up wards, landing in right in front of the child barely, reacting to the large cut ,''SANCTUARY..,'!! A hexagon wall of blue kido walls formed up, shielding the child only with Yume hammering smashing their platoon blade in a bounce back hit of electrical discharge with white fire flaring out, shaking the train wildly on the tracks. Yume was cut shoulder across the chest as their platoon blade shattered, but they had Felix gasp. And Yume had vaulted over him some how, grunting as they transformed into a white haired witched caped and white outfitted warrior ,'MANA EX-FORM,'', withdrawing their commander level anti-power zankpaktoh. He turned, trying to act. And Yume landed, moving in thrusting their weapon ,''Shining Stinger Jormungand Ex Version....,''!! A seal of yellow glued to Felix, and he was stabbed and nailed full of light blades with Yume's blade thrusting him through. Then he got the the sad ending as She discharged him, growling with anger ,''does that hurt......DOES IT you will not have that child you can wait try another day...,''!! IT ended with Felix, getting shot like a golden bolt of lightning across town and into the distance like a sparkle. The train was still going somehow despite the wear and tear with the damages across it. As Yume broke the transformation, they still bled, looking at the child, who had came right up to them carefully as the moving train shook. Then Yume took their open hand, and they hopped off with Yume, who made sure they landed well enough onto a little bridge across some water. Taking a seat though against a bridge rail, they could hear the platoon, getting up looking at the blood ,''I'm going to die you need to run.....human bodies are fragile I spent all my white fire and such protecting you and sending the bad man away......you should make it to the pub a few blocks to the West......,''!! And the child said but it is my fault your ,''no this is my job this is my life to bring peace to others if you find peace because of my actions that is enough to justify a causality.....,''!! They grasped their upper abdomen, looking as the blood littered their hands. The platoon was moving across the shadows, grinning were coming for you vanguard were coming for you ,''I did it for you don't give me any back talk...,''!! The child ran, saying thank you, but they were stopped as Felix was back, and he used his fingers to smash the child back the way they came, knocking them out. He trotted forward, looking at Yume, coughing blood as he did. Then Yume was frozen with the precipice of death and defeat, thinking ,''this is I couldn't do nothing for all my worth and work it was hopeless against that monster and his things.....heh mom.....dad I'll be with you soon this is going to end one way Ichigo isn't here to pull me out of it this time..,''!!

-
Inu Sr and Lucifer jumped in, one biting Felix's leg and the other covering his eyes and clasping onto his head ,''Yume.....run,''! Then Felix was bumbling around get off me you dolls. And the platoon was closing in with Yume grabbing the child, dragging off into a run, heading into alley ways with Inu Sr pulled on the man's ears ,''you ain't shaking us off so easily.....bub,''!!

--

The pub.....

A guy in a mohawk laughed, saying yeah right buddy. One guy laughed and flicked some tobacoo at Melody ,''your ruining the mood bro...chill out and smoke a joint....hey anyone know this little midget.....,''!! The bar laughed in a riot with Asuka laughing at a vlt machine back turned and focused on getting three 7s ,''BAKA stop your horse laughter and bring me another beer......who is winning the game right now.....quit it with the midget jokes I'm not that short....... ..,''!! Then on a large tv above the bar was a boxing match of sorts with five going at it. Then

L0cKe and L0aD rolled 5 20-sided dice: 1, 9, 15, 2, 20 Total: 47 (5-100)

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Bar...
The clone melodi sighed as she walked up to a table with a blank expression. "You like to make midget jokes do you? Bro?" She tossed her gloves off and slammed her right fist right into the table and smashed it. Causing the dust to kick up from the floor. "I'm a Girl you ignorant hick. Next time you make a joke about my height i'll do more than just slam my fist through this table. GOT IT!? Asuka, get off your tail end and give me a hand. Like hell I would forget you. Long story short, let's say i'll pay. But that kid needs our help now!! unlike the rest of these morons..." Melodi's clone winked and caused the tv to fry and some of the slot machines to throw some free money towards Asuka's way.

Melody was doing her best. Staying in between Yumi and troops. "Heavy enough my a**, baka, don;t forget I'm already attached to you. if you go so do I, Yumi. Tch, Next time when I say use my power, do it!! HEY!! LOOKS LIKE MY CLONE FOUND ASUKA!! Let's just try to make it to the bar..WOL..WOLFWOOD!?" Right in front of Yumi was wolfwood and he didn't look too happy. Walking by he patted her head. "Take a left, not a right at the end of the ally. Let, mel work on your wounds. Tch, idiot's mom's a surgeon. don"t let her weasel out of it either. Just don't die until I'm back. in fact..don't die at all. Let's say...thanks for looking after that kid. Mel..Megumi should be on her way. Tch..it's time for a little pay back. No one lays a hand on that kid but ME!!" Then came the bum rush into the group of people in the allyway. Pulling out his scythe he pointed a single finger towards them and said "SIT". He was using gravijara in a not so nice way and would dare them to even try him.
((durr hurr i forgot to roll dice so here it is. gravity spell, area effect. reduces speed and movement. chances of come out rolls succeeding are now down by -5. first to roll, 2-5 for damage.))
Melodi sighed..looking back and following. "Ummm why do I get the feeling this kid isn;t just a normal kid? and if he's here..ummm...Yumiii...why do i get a bad feeling wolfwood has something to do with that kid cause if he does..jeeze..he's going to go on a rampage. oh well..either way he'll tell us once we get a break."

Zoruro-sensei rolled 5 20-sided dice: 18, 11, 1, 7, 3 Total: 40 (5-100)

Felix=1,000,000 Yume=130,000/7500/130,000 122,500 Ex Platoon=75,000 Wolfwood=7500

2500 to over all atack...if crit 7500 and wolfwood loses an arm.....
Yume did as told, grabbing the kid and hauling it quick as they could. And the platoon members all laughed like horses as Wolfwood's thing did nothing. Then they said let's unison raid his a**. And the platoon united their power becoming shades, and they said ,''Shade Raid time boys,''!! They all said in unionism, but they all went to town getting shadowy swipes in on Wolfwood with the last one slicing at the elbow, saying give me a hand will you. Then 12 of them took hefty chunks out of Wolfwood's soon to be corpse ,''you shouldn't mess with this platoon were no newbs to this sort of thing....you other world people are hilarious....how about you stay and we won't sit instead we will make a nice casket to bury you in..,''!!

Yume got to the end, but they got clothesline by an arm, falling but they were kicked in the side upwards into the sky, and they crash landed on the hard ground and rain water piled up. Felix was tired of playing around, saying ,''I shocked those fools distracting me back there with a lot of juice.....if they live it is only because they are attached to you....,''!! Then Yume was sitting in the rain water with the kid, who was finger pelted with a shot of aether bolt, taking a chunk out of the kid's shoulder along with Melody being knocked funny down the street ending up along the side walk ,''it is too bad I would have let you live if you only give me what I want......the stone in that little one.....I'll go down in history as a celebrity do you know why because I killed a serpent which most of anti-power thinks can't be done but it is like they say your too much of a human with the ring of power you will never live up to expectations....your a failure.....your human or are you serpent you shouldn't feel so bad if you had been human you could have died with your parents while you watched them get killed......HAHHAHAH your truly a failed experiment by jormungand to prevent the world's down fall...they should have chosen someone else you are clearly out of your league girl.,'''!! Then he had trotted over, rubbing his boot against her face ,''I'm not sure I should finish you off that would leave a bad taste.....in my mouth...,''!! Then he trotted over to the kid, and he plunged his hand into their body, tearing out the object he needed, which shined, but he soon said ,''men....we are finished here......leave them all here to die in the rain it is but a mercy......,''!! Then he and all his men vanished like balls of light, heading out of town. As the rain poured heavy with thunder, Yume lie in the water with the child out as and they both turned their respective spots red with blood.

--

Asuka chuckled, saying ,''I'm not sure I should help if it is something sketchy I'd rather keep my nose out of it little one.....I'm just here for the wings I actually just found the gambling to be a bonus......why what is going on out there.....the rain kind of drowns out noise it would be the perfect cover to commit crazy things...anand haha....your not bad maybe we should cozy up..,''! Then Asuka was a bit pink in the face, having a bit more than the legal limit ,''tell me what it is about first....don't just give you a hand.....I'm a vagabond I'm only doing things for myself period usually....,''!!
How are my two non-stop role-players? :3

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
(Still at it I see)

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
((Were still at it souen and I'm fine. Been offline for a few days as i kinda needed a break and left the lappy top behind but tis back and ready ta go. so how are you and shea doing? miss you guys around here lol. welp, on to the post..))

Melodi was groggy as she stood up from her spot on the sidewalk and stumbled over. Knowing the scene looked bad. But how was she going to drag them? Wolfwood had tied off the missing arm to stop the blood from flowing out as he walked over and picked up Yumi. "Megumi should be here soon, so hold put. This bar huh? Well..you do know enough about medical attention to help them both out." Melodi didn't say anything at this point as she tried her best to be strong for Yumi and the child. But why go so far for a stone? It didn't seem right one bit.

Bar...
The clone Melodi sighed. "Please Asuka..Miss Yumi's hurt bad and so is that kid. We..only came here looking for a seer. I fear something dark is coming in the form of a horrible entity that struck this world thirteen years ago. Even now, Some guy named Felix and ex-anti power agents just attacked us because we stopped them from hurting that kid..well..tried. I myself am dead. No worries..I'm a part of miss yumi now..but i won't be for much longer if she goes. As you can see, I'm afraid I am a bit too small to pick up the kid. I'll have to work on them but I need some assistance. if you can just give me a hand, or if anyone here for that matter has a medical background to give me a hand I would appreciate it and more than compensate for it. Sigh..miss yumi..she was anti power's no..still is anti power's and jormungand's serpent. Please help me save her."

Melodi was almost in tears now due to all the frustation of the past day or so then wolfwood had come in. Missing an arm and plopped Yumi down on the bar counter. Looking right at Asuka. "I'm sure mel already told you whats going on so i'll say it here and now. Either you'll help, along with whoever else, or you can get the hell out. i got a woman bleeding out badly here and the same for what very well be my kid. either way were working on her here. No choice until that fumiko gets here. It's that or they both die. SO ANYONE THAT AIN'T A DOCTOR OR GOT SOME MEDICAL SKILL, GET THE HELL OUT!! Well, you're an exception, Asuka. Oh i know about your last injury, you want that thing out of you? wanna be a hero? save the world? here's your chance. Or..are you going to sit there and pass up getting that organ fixed and live with a pacemaker for the rest of your life? Mel's good but she's too small and i'm lacking a hand. So it's clear what kind of offer's on tha' table. Take it or leave it."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff