Welcome to Gaia! ::

souen jeaggerjack rolled 16 20-sided dice: 3, 6, 18, 6, 5, 10, 6, 4, 3, 9, 11, 1, 14, 6, 1, 7 Total: 110 (16-320)

SS

"Don't listen to her! Keep the formation! Until is time, we will preserve our best attacks!" screamed Gabriel as he stopped shooting arrows and took out his sword."Shoukan!" "Right!" Shoukan got his shikai out and they both went over to face her while Fenrir and Alejandro still fought with they're swords and powers. Venus had shielded herself with darkness making the shell harder than iron or diamond, she had used Mikito's own shadow to grab her and make her still . "She is very good. Should we change strategy's Snow-chan?" asked Yuki. "Yeah!" instead of using water they converted the water into ice, making shards that fell on Mikito. Zoren had gotten his shikai out and started to shoot at Mikito.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nue smirked and pulled Hope into the room. She took a seat and took a cup of tea. "It's smell's nice old man." "Nue-san please...be a little more descent....he's the captain commander." said Hope in a very small whisper. "HUH?! I don't care! He's still an old fart! he hasn't changed one bit since the last time my past self saw him! The only thing new is that he has more wrinkles!" she said pointing at his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fuu rested her head on Shui's chest again and muttered. "It's alright...you don't need to tell me..." she didn't wanted to let go of him, she wanted to stay that way for a long time. "I've just missed you so much Shui...I've been in need of your hug's." Her face and wounds were still healing, but even is they were they still showed how much of a fight she had put up.
HW

Giovanni couldn't help but laugh. "Ma-fi-a. It's when a man or women get's involve into illegal things like drug dealing, gambling, gun's, etc., but even if it's bad my family's not like the others..We are more, preserved and prefer business rather than anything else. Before my great-great grandfather made the family into a mafia, we were of noble family. And pj's is what you wear for sleeping." she said touching his nose.

SS

Umi sighed and said. "May I ask...what are you?...and what are you doing here?"

Zoruro-sensei rolled 5 20-sided dice: 17, 13, 4, 11, 20 Total: 65 (5-100)

Miki=273 Eight Twins=800

1-5 one shot - hit chance is 5-20 with shikai mirror - crit is normal chance - for each 50 hp miki loses - over all attack is buffed by 130

1-5 SHOT TO yuki - over all attack is plus 260 TOWARDS YUKI...
Mikito was getting struck, but they kept taking each strike as it was any day out meeting with an enemy. They took notice of the falling ice, glancing to see their foot had been grabbed. Looking with a blush as the ice shards were striking down, remarking ,''who said you could use ice....ghost jikuu....counter,''?! Phasing out of the shadowy hand's grasp, Mikito came upon Yuki, lifting their blade, coming out of phase, slicing the blade down with an insane force. The swing would sever the young one in half at any rate, looking to even bust Yuki's zank to pieces ,''ANNIHILATION FANG...FALLING SWING....DIEEEEE I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU THINK USING ICE IS SO INTERESTING....die pathetic brat,''!?

---

Yama sighed, saying ,''is this all you need or did you come for a certain reason......I wish to know or is it just for my company an old fart like myself can surely do better than you..,''!? And he sat, keeping his eyes closed and at peace like always.

souen jeaggerjack rolled 16 20-sided dice: 20, 5, 4, 2, 12, 4, 10, 20, 14, 12, 16, 5, 8, 6, 4, 18 Total: 160 (16-320)

SS

Yuki widened her eyes and received the frontal attack. "YUKI!!!" Shoukan screamed desperate as he saw his sister being hurt. "SNOW, ZOREN! APPLY IMMEDIATE HEALING!!" screamed Gabriel as he took out his quincy bow again and charged it with one of his strongest skills, Alejandro did the same. They both used Heilig Pfeil fused with a gran rey zero, they aimed at Mikito and shot all those 1,200 arrows fused with they're arrancar ability. Fenrir had appeared i front of Mikito and slashed her with all his might with the sword that was filled with lightning and black flames. Snow and Zoren had started to heal her, but Yuki was a self healer so her wounds were also healing on her own. Venus used again her shadows to keep Mikito in place and Shoukan summoned his dragon of fire. The dragon charged a ball of fire and shot at her.

Zaphire watched the intense battle and in her mind she said (Now comes the hard part kids. Give it your all!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nue glared at him and scoffed. "I think your obviously well aware that the Captain of the Squad 14 is in a temporary coma, thanks to that b*****d Lucifer. Well, it was her wish that should anything happen to her, the squad would be passed down to her first born, in this case, Hope. Demo, since she is not dead Hope would become a temporary Captain until the twins get her soul back and she awakens." she took a small sip of her tea and savored the flavor. "But yes, as I was saying, once you do the paper work, you wont have to do them again when she does take the post as Captain. You will only have to change the fact that she is no longer temporary Captain." she looked at Hope and said. "She has the eyes to look into the future, she has the strength of all of her ancestors, she has the wisdom, she has the heart and the will. She will bring squad 14 into prosperity while her mother is absent." that last phrase she said it looking at the Captain Commander.

((Gtg, they came to pick me up...and i have no net in my house so...yeah. bye bye! see you tomorrow!!))

Zoruro-sensei rolled 6 20-sided dice: 15, 18, 14, 15, 6, 9 Total: 77 (6-120)

Miki=208 hp is now 720 soul hp Eight Twins=13,000 (light assault prayer sign )
1-5 one shot - hit chance is 5-20 with shikai mirror - crit is normal chance - for each 50 hp miki loses - over all attack is buffed by 130
65 dmg and two crits by soenn's
finisher...
1-6 - each die gets plus 130 except those taht are doubles - the first die does not get the soul blaze bonus....if the first die is 8 and under still hits due to being finisher but bonuses are not counted....soenn can roll finisher after as well...whichever finisher hits the most will decide it...soenn - ur finisher will be 1-8 but with 8 people every die will be times 13... other than die that equate to doubles - 13 times counts for the first die in their all you got moment! however, it won't matter !!
User Image
time to fit in the lightning light rabbit and the hope of ss into the picture more....ie hope of squad 14 being hope and the lightning light rabbit inuzuma...
Mikito just got calm, taking every like stones that could not break bones or their skin, walking forward, striding right through the quincy arrows ,''resolve isn't the same between me and you people....mine comes natural you have to gather it up and force it into your mind and your blade...being confident or strong isn't something I understand it is already built in...you all lack that because your shinigami with too much worry and pain it can falter your resolve....this is a battle don't step out to save Yuki it is pointless to help the defeated.....when your opponent still stands....hmph,''!? They stopped seeing the shadows, stopping anyways, catcing and snapping Fenrir's blade to pieces within their right hand, saying ,''pathetic tricks like fighting me with something that holds me still isn't that a cowardly way to fight....heeeeee sorry but THIS ISN'T A GAME.....ITS A BATTLE AND ITS LIFE...,''!? Seeing the large ball of fire, Mikito;s entire body lit up like a xmas tree, releasing crazy amounts of reishi. As soon as the fire ball hit, they shook Fenrir off, remarking ,''and I'm not just a fighter....I'm good at overcoming things normal people can't...soul blaze endless transcending sky....,''!? It was then that Mikito exploded, creating an an endless hurricane of reishi, transforming into the form that had crushed Aizen only now it was applicable in a more synchronized form, speaking in a calm voice as the bottom half of their body burned under them as burning blond blood hair was flowing away, but they held a mastered weapon in their hand. It took a moment and Mikito moved through each and every child, having sliced them saying as they were back to back with Zaphire but then floating in the sky above the brats ,''Skyless Requiem....,''!? The entire sky lit up and it soon came down like black flames upon all of squad fourteen, engulfing everything along with the spectators, but it ended up destroying most of the opponents, however, the real test for the twins was to get up and fire their best after wards despite the insane damage they sustained at this moment!! The attack soon cleared away, and Mikito looked down perfectly calm ,''if you cannot get up Lucifer will kill everything like I would killilng you all would be easy your not my sister or brothers your just fodder to me in a battle ...Zaphire is the same way of it if they were fighting you all instead your lives would be in the same jeopardy GIVE UP.....YET ....,''!?.
read this below as well soenn ....
from the human world...light echoes
there is hope in squad one...but where is the light...well it is far away but nearby one is praying.....
User Image
In the next moment, seals of light were appearing on all the twins. One appeared on Hope in squad one, making the Commander open his eyes. A voice spoke out and it was Inuzuma's ,''[b]you have hope.....just use your light inside....you can rely on that to overcome anything above you.....EVen IF YOU FALL DOWN JUST GET UP AND TRY AGAIN....CHI AND BEING SCARED IS A STRENGTH...TO KEEP LIGHT AND HOPE FROM ENDING you need fear and worry don't listen to that elite we need corny things to keep....TO keep THE bright Future FROM ENDING....YOU HAVE that resolve in you all ALREADY NOW USE THat to get there....JUST REMEMBER ALL THINGS HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE FREELY EVEN DEMONS...now give it your all one last time my light is flowing in you and so is your own that can break through anything with the intention to protect or DEFEND,''!!? It was a testament to squad 14 that it deserved the same freedom that any other squad got. Then Inuzuma's light symbols were certainly imprinted on them all. And it came back to that time where Rosangela and Azumi had received the boosts and defeated a horsemen like an ant with light of the soul! Inuzuma stood calmly among the fields of corn, sunflowers, and life in abundance.
ss on Zaphire's shoulder
interesting news....for Zaphire...
A Chibi spirit king whispered into Zaphire's ear ,''I'm entrusting the future to Hope Ayame......me and your uncles will always be with Inuzuma....inuzuma is your daughter by the way they were born from a prayer into a soul I just prompted it through Miki and the others the only solution was light with hope to renew a bright future where all are equal ..... one moment of real light and hope will burn away the obstacles and bring the true path to a future where things are sunny hahah....and Hope can do that with Inu-san... but....Lucifer will join us one day in that light and we will return once we are all sorry for the wrongs we have did....I love you dear.....after this battle is over there will be no kings the balance will stay as it will flow through Inuzuma from us within their light.....this is the prophecy twins defeat lucifer but light and hope will keep the future possible and bright.....,''!? And then the spirit king's voice left along with the chibi fellow on Zaphire's shoulder, echoing ,''now go defeat my brother....and send him light's way so this future can come already..,''!?

souen jeaggerjack rolled 0 20-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

SS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQUUUIuEGgQ&feature=BFa&list=PLBA04D66A304977CA

Squad 14....

They had all been hit and yet they sill didn't hit the floor. "We're not done yet!!" screamed Gabriel and as he said that a white light appeared in front of all of them. They all listened to the voice calmly. Gabriel had closed his eyes and let the rich warm light calm his nerves, everybody else was also getting relaxed. "EVERYONE SCATTER!!!" Even with the wound's they had they still got up and scattered around the squad. "Let's show this women what we're really made up!! Let's show her we're not weak!!" They all screamed in unison and stood surrounding Mikito. They're wounds were healing on they're own slowly, but that didn't stop them from bringing out one of they're strongest attacks and combination. They're teamwork was flawless, they're strength was not to be taken lightly and they're enemy should fear it.

"BANKAI!! BLACK ASHURA!!!" Venus's sword turned into twin black blades, you could feel the darkness and evilness emanating from them. Being the daughter of the prince of hell made Lucifer, her and Zoren's grandfather. Making Mikito and Zaphire they're cousin's. "BANKAI!!! LIZ AND PATTY THOMPSON!!" Zoren's gun's turned into cannons that covered his whole arm's, the three white line's on his hair slowly started to unite as he charged his weapon. "BANKAI!! PRINCE ASTAROT!!" Shoukan's sword started to emanate fire and he summoned the dragon of shadow, with his both dragon's on the field he was ready to attack. "BANKAI!! AFTERLIFE SPIRIT RYUU!!" Yuki's sword was a very pretty blue and white that showed how pure her soul was, she summoned her two dragon's of water and ice like her brother had. "Ravish the realm of men, Masacre!!" screamed Fenrir, his red crimson hair started to go white and a lot of reiatsu shot towards the sky. He dropped on all four's and started to turn into a huge white wolf. He was so big the other's only reached his talons. His roar was very loud and could be heard throughout the soul society. "Flood, Lluvia de sangre!!" Snow's reiatsu hadn't lost control like her brother had, but it was very strong. Her crimson red hair also started to go white and her eyes turn red. Her clothe was very revealing and she was semi-nude, but she was carrying a red sword. "Govern, Dios del viento!!" Gabriel started to turn into a long white dragon with aquamarine hair, his white scales glittered like diamonds when the light hit them. "Destroy, Dios del caos!!!" Alejandro's release was a dark beast with eight tails, his fur was as black as night and his eyes were a very light purple that were very violent. His fang's glistened and on his shoulders were other beast's.

Zaphire widened her eyes in fear and amazement. "They never used those power's with us!!" she exclaimed. Hunter was also wide eyed. "They're strength is really breath taking...." Now that all of them were ready, the shot they're attacks at Mikito in unison. Venus sliced her swords and darkness and shadow came out. Zoren shot his cannons and the pressure was so strong it was pushing him back, but he kept his ground. Shoukan charged his sword with fire and slice at her, his dragons had also fire at her. Yuki had also charged her sword with her power of water and shot it forward, her dragon's did the same. Fenrir opened his mouth and shot his attack. Snow cut away with her sword. Gabriel laid in the air and used his wind to cut at her and Alejandro charged in each tail a black and purple orb that he shot to her. All they're attack's directed at Mikito. Zaphire couldn't help but hold her breath at the outcome, would they really be ready to defeat Lucifer or would they need more help, the sound of her father's voice soothed her and made her understand. (It doesn't matter if they're ready or not in strength...they're ready in they're heart's. And that's all they need to face my uncle. This children will unit all the three worlds and bring a lot of goodness with them...) she closed her eyes and smiled. (Thank you father for letting me see at last what it is to be born with a pure heart.) she opened her eyes to see the final blow.

Squad 1...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjJzBRTX9f0&feature=BFa&list=PLBA04D66A304977CA

Hope was blind, but she could still see in her own way. She had gasped when the light had touched her, but Nue had grabbed her hand to ease her. "See Hope...you truly are our hope, our shinning star ready to take us into a new era. Risa new what she was doing when she named you her heir. Even your father Kyuzo's will still remains with you." Hope couldn't help but shed a tear at the mentioning of her father. She new that his dream was to protect and serve the soul society, to see it prosper and united as one. She nodded and smile. "I am ready."

souen jeaggerjack rolled 16 20-sided dice: 15, 4, 6, 6, 1, 9, 18, 7, 20, 20, 8, 9, 7, 11, 8, 20 Total: 169 (16-320)

Sorry forgot to put the number on the die roll! lol, how stupid! i was so fixated on what i was writing i forgot to put it in before i posted it. and i didn't quite understand what you wanted me to do so...... sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
SS
Squad 15
Rosemary grunted when she heared the nock on her office door, "I said not ta be dastrbin' me unless it be important!" she said coldly from the other side of the door without even looking up from the report she was working on.
Lilac sweated sliglty as she moved slightly behind Crystal as if to avode her mother's bad mood.

Shopping District.
Shui could see the damige that Fuu had undergone in his abisents. Some how seeing her like this mad the mission he was on seem cowerdiss. He wanted to ask her what had happened but he had a feeling it had to do with the same reason he was on this varry odd misson in a seacreat world.
1466 dmg in total lol....battle over

Mikito saw the attacks coming, and they tore through them all, letting the soul blaze form take all the damage, destroying it. It soon broke away from all the damage. And Mikito did a jikuu, sliding back to the ground to a halting stop, grabbing the ground with their hand panting ,''I'm done.....I have nothing else to fight with...jeez baka this isn't fair I kind of wanted to win I'm beaten heeee....this is embarrassing...,''!? And it was a little hard to go down, but they did so as they were out of anything left to fight with. The body was battered and sore already too.

---

hw

The light flowing around Inuzuma had vanished away, and then the chibi spirit king was back on their shoulder, and he told them they could stop bolstering up the twins now. And they stopped doing show, opening their eyes slowly ,''chi......did I help others defend something important....,''!? And the chibi king nodded, making the light user take a deep breath ,''time to go home....come on it be hopeless if we didn't get up to see the next sunrise after all chi,''!? Heading back to the defenders hq to sleep, they did just that with a head up high.
SS

Gabriel had walked over to Mikito and offered her his hand. "I speak for all of us when I say...Thank you." They had all returned to normal, no releases and no bankai's were visible anymore, though they did still had some scratches and wounds. "Because of you we are now able to fight Lucifer." Zaphire walked up to them and smiled. "Nicely done kids. For a moment there you scared me...I thought I was going to end up without a sister. I am very impressed. I never thought a human could do the same arrancar's did...Gabriel, Alejandro. The two of you are really one of a kind. Venus, Zoren...as our cousin's...you truly showed us what royal blood means, I hope you come and spend some time with us as family. Yuki, Shoukan, as squad 14 member's you showed a very prominent way as to why we need you, you're mother has done a great job as captain. Snow, Fenrir...I hope that even after this battle our truce remains, you two have helped us in more way's than I can think of. It would be our honor to have you and your kind over here anytime." The twins all smiled and felt flattered at what Zaphire had told them. "Well then...if it's not too much trouble to any of you. I can start healing." said Yuki to her brother and friends. The all dropped to the floor and exhausted and Yuki started to heal them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shopping district...

Fuu looked over at Shui and asked. "What's wrong?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Squad 1...

"Well then old man. We leave the paperwork in your hands!" said Nue as she stood up. Hope stood up and made a small respectable bow. "Thank you for your time, Captain Commander."
Mikito didn't take the hand, saying ,''what do you mean...jeez.....and I'm fine,''!!? Standing up, they dusted off a bit. And they headed for the break room in squad 14 to get a snooze in ,''you couldn't beat me one on one anyways...but good luck beating Lucifer baka don't mess it up or it will be my neck on the line and Zaphire's too hmph ...,''!? The serpent shinigami opened the sliding door, heading into the break spot, taking a seat in the shaded part of the room, resting back..

--hw - greece

Inuzuma was asleep in their blood tank in the floor of the defenders tower. And the chibi spirit king was playing poker with Xenith in the light void to ,''go fish....I fold....it will be eons before we ever leave this place might as well make the best of it......Inuzuma looks like me the white hair and pale skin....but all that comes out of the family line....Aikagi looks like his uncles.....someday Inu-san will reunite with their real mother.....,''!? And he took a sigh of relief ,''hope and light....not a bad trademark.., a bit dam corny heh though'!?
SS

Squad 14...

Zaphire couldn't help but laugh at Mikito. "The idea was for them to defeat you sister. It wouldn't have made any difference if you would have won." Yuki was healing Zoren last and Shoukan did the role of entertainer. He had gotten food and drinks for everybody. Venus and Snow were looking around at the book's they had. Fenrir was sleeping and Alejandro was talking with his brother. A nice rest after a very suspense battle.

Pure-hearted Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
There's another world inside of me that you may never see
There's secrets in this life that I can't hide
Somewhere in this darkness there's a light that I can't find
Maybe it's too far away, maybe I'm just blind
Maybe I'm just blind

Kenshin Neo Fumiko

I protect the ones I love ..not because i want, but because i need to! I fought many enemies, my question to you is right now, right at this momment;
WHat the ******** have you dont lately

Kenshin's mother herd the arugment as she got up. She headed next door, opening the door and walking in looking at everyone, "Wolf-sama, is everything ok??" She stared at rin as her eyes turned red with a black pupil looked right through her. Then backed to wolfwood showing concern, "Do you need any help, wolfwood-sama." Kenshin's mother was being respectful, she respected him and mel very much they did their job the way it is suppose to like she does. Respect is earned not given and both wolf and her new this.

Kenshin looked at Ukitaki, stating,"Sorry taicho, looking for my daughter, Kaizo-taicho-chan!!" he smiled.

________HW: Tobi's Treachery_______

As Tobimaru finished off meso's soul he moved out of his corpse, bleeding through every orropheus, nose, ears, eyes and the pores as giant puddle of blood came out of him. He reformed from the blood with a mask on, it was swirled. He also had the look of a ninja but was himself an archdemon, with twice the power of meso's limitation. He stared at the succubus as he said, "It is good to be out and my power has turned ten fold. He projeected a unigue abillity as his body disappeared and reappeared next to where he was just standing, as the scar on his right eye vanished from the fight with mel. "Seems i have a soul force abillity!" He stated as succubus looked bewildered asking, "What is that?" Tobimaru grinned as he explained, "THe soul force a the release of soul potential to one hundred persent of power, over time that power will increase as you grow, so in response to the increase so will the power itself. It seems I can do this 5 times in 24 hours not bad." He looked as a phrase came to his head ,"THE POWER OF ABSOLUTE REALITY DISTORTION." His right eye turned Red with 5 seal marks around it but no pupil. He then closed his eye and it reverted back to a normal eye. "It is time to make the move." The succubus smiled as she preceded to follow him, he turned and grabbed her. "I am sorry my child. His grasp was tight, as she attempted to move feeling her reiatsu being ripped away, and her arm was begining to decay. "This abillity I got from meso how does it feel, Lilith. You think I am foolish, " She had a shocked look as he stepped forward she walked back. He the vanished with in her, throught her eyes, and pores. She began to fight as he spoke spiritualy and then life force with tobimaru, "You t.....tobimaru!!!" She started to fight but to no avail as he had already entered her soul taking over her body, but she preceded to still fight, slowly losing control of her body she stated, "You will ....die!!!" at that poin she feel to the ground,, as he concious was killed from tobimaru devoring that art of her soul. Lilith stood up, Turning and looking at Meso who was redeveloping his soul and was corrupted he said, "BRING ME URYU ISHIDA!" meso responded and took over the body he was in. Heading to school. He arrived at school, seeing uryu he stated, "Sorry for not playing soccer yesterday, I had a family emergency. " uryu looked up and said, "It is ok, I had an issue of my own." Uryu had felt the dmonic force, wich meso himself couldnt mask without tobimaru being there. "What do you say we play again after school??" Meso asked pulling out his work, "Sure... " He stated pushing his glasses back and thinking to himself, "No doubt that is a demon, This will be a good test."

Class ended as They got to the soccer field, everyone had left. They began to play as Uryu kicked the ball out of the court and held a quincy bow, releasing it and hitting the solar plexis of the person inside, Realeasing the school person of Meso's control. Meso looked at Uryu, as uryu stated, "As I thought, a demon." Meso just smiled, "Hmmm as i suspected a quincy!!" Uryu created a cross arrow as he fired it cut Meso . He fired another and another, moving very fast but was hit by the child that was controlled by meso. THe child's eyes were red, like a demons. Uryu feel as meso, demon shimmered on rop of Uryu. Uryu kicked and said, "What are you... NOOOO!!!!" as he was poseessed by Meso." Uryu fought, but meso's grasp wrape his essence and merged possesing him. The possesed Uryu took off running heading to Where tobimaru was.

So hold me when I'm here, right me when I'm wrong
Hold me when I'm scared and love me when I'm gone
Everything I am and everything in me
Wants to be the one you wanted me to be
hw.....

37 hrs later....in the defenders...time differential

Inuzuma was stepping out of their tank from beneath the floor boards, looking at their nude scrawny like a tooth pick body. However, they soon grabbed proper attire but first they rinsed the blood off, standing in a sonic shower pad within a closet type room attached to the suite. Stepping out, they got their attire on, However, they got red seeing they had a visitor, but they asked ,''what are you doing here.....elite Aikagi-san....,''!!?

Aikagi had come down from the court, trotting around the large room ,''an entire suit big enough to fit five kitchens in ......ehh and I can't come visit a friend who saved my life when I got thrown down to hell in the summer time....you seem to be showing up in the reports quite a lot lately....,''!!? He took a deep breath, but he soon only took a seat on the couch in the large room, but Inuzuma took a seat as well the seat next to the boy. However, he went off into tangents ,''I think things are changing.....I it is clean enough to be approved of course...haa just want the light to rejoin the side of the court one day once hah what am I saying or rather I know your my twin just you were born differently later down the road out of our no you don't need to know yet.......,''!!? Rubbing his head, he sighed staring at his sibling but he couldn't ask them to come around ,''I won't be the spirit king once this battle with Lucifer is over...I will simply be another every day person of course I plan to let a council run the court is that acceptable and I wish for defenders to had a liason and office as well in the court...,''!?

Inuzuma laughed, but they were a little impressed ,''that sounds a little more human....and democratic I guess I can accept that chi.....and don't be so serious it isn't like you.....and sorry I really don't mean to end up in your reports...its a small world sometimes..,''!? Getting up, they headed for the elevator ,''I'm going to for breakfast you can stay until your ready to head back to wherever you come from...dam elites coming in the middle of my morning what if i was praying in the shower chi...,''?! Getting in the elevator, they pressed a button and headed off to drink their breakfast down.

---ss

Mikito was snoozing away, finding it bothersome to bed straddled with brats, but it was alright. And they only snoozed, but they were slightly awake able to hear for any large noises that might hint at danger. The serpent shinigami sighed ,''Hunter....,''?! It trailed off there.
SS

Zaphire looked at Mikito surprised. (What could possibly have happened in her dream for her to whisper Hunter-san's name?) she asked herself in her head. Nue walked in with Hope and she smiled. "So, did they win?" "Oh yes. They did...they fought very fiercely." Nue smiled and looked at them all. "So it seem's." "And what did you do on the time being?" "We went to see the old man...Hope is going to become a temporary Captain...until Risa awakens." "Really?" Hope nodded shyly and Zaphire started to applaud very softly. "Congrats Hope-chan, I'll be rooting for you!" "Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter was outside the squad grounds on top of the roof. He was lazing out while he looked at the cloud's pass by. Know that they had lost the Court, he had lost his favorite spot to sleep and spend his lazing days. Though he found another here at the top of the roof. He didn't mind being here near his little sister and the squad member's didn't mind him at all. Sometimes they went out drinking or to gamble. He was really enjoying his time. Plus healing his wound's after his battle with War.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff