Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaizo puffed the cheeks out, taking a seat though, saying ,''where is ice blood did you leave her behind in a hangover stupor...drinking mother,''!? And the young child looked at both hands with a judging set of eyes, looking to the metallic and to the flesh one. Then Kaizo started to clean the metallic one up with a napkin from the tables dispenser. It was certainly dirty and mucked up.

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Rosemary chuckled "Nay I didn't....It be yurself that be passed out last night, but ya can be seein' she be drawin a croud who be wondrin' where she be comin' from seein' as she did just show up yesterday." she said "Now then I actuly not be drinkin' rum in the last few days. Not really in the mood I be gessin." she said with a shrug Himmmm.... few eggs, an.... what ess we 'ave...... a pancake?

Lilac looked over and smiled at the people watching her before running around the squad grounds trying to cat up with some leaves.
Kaizo sighed, saying with a few or a long pause ,''I'll eat whatever your good at making...and you drank juice or something I'm sure of it...you can't fool me and that common ice blood is probably eating leaves and coughing on them but Ukitake better bring my eye drops I can't reach them after all in my squad...hmph,''!? And then Kaizo crossed arms, dangle swinging both legs here and there enjoying the small size of being not able to reach the ground at a table.

-Kc

Zakimura had dropped off a large plate of wendy's fast food at Mel's bedside. And then he stared outside in the hallway of the clinic at Enshoku, Aizu, and Seikatsu ,''so your going to be that way for a while....make the most of it until the young man we found wakes up it is sort of out of our hands...to know how to fix this...,''!? And the fox sighed, yawning a bit.

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Rosemary chuckled "It be some time since I be cookin'.... " she said, "but I be good with it." she said "Are ya upset bout havin' a nother sibblin'?" she asked pulling some things to use for breakfast.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Thus came the black sword of destruction, a visage so terribale it has made men weep across the world..A nightmare come to life!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I94X_rmIBEU&feature=related

SS-squad fifteen....
A lilac chased some leaves and drawing some attention Crystal was still dead asleep. furthermore she was having one nasty nightmare. As Lilac chased the leaves, for a single breif instant, A frightning visage played in front of her. A extreamly desturbing image of a skinny man flickered in front of her and pulled of it's face. Leaving a bloody skull as it screamed with a single red glare for an eye. Yes for just a single instant it was a frightful visage. At the same time crystal snapped awake and screamed. Falling into tears. Just what kind of nightmare had she had and to what was the desturbing visage Lilac had seen?

KC-icu..
Edward was watching over Melodi and had gotten through cheaking her out. The final attachments were made bad he couldn't make sence of it. Thinking to himself. Just why did that hppen last night? i mean she recovers faster than most. Even now, with that side of Mikito inside of her, even her heart should have healed compleatly. But what set it off? That was sleep paralyses from the tape I saw but how could somebody be having that bad of a lucid dream? Looking over her her was going to check her eyes with the pen light he held in his hands untill she snapped awake. Grabbing his throat glareing out with a single red eye. Soon enough she broke the grip and the red eye deminished to the usuial orange color. She was finally awake and now curling up and sobbing. Edward could only comfort her.

HW-greece....
User Image
Waking in front of Mikito and now the two childlike boys of zoruro and 21 seemed to be an awful presance with a toothy grin. Walking among everyone yet going unnoticed even by the crystal defenders, the apostles, or anyone from the beauro. As it smiled it pointed it's finger strait at mikito and her group. A single red glowing eye as it seemed o shift. Like it was tearing off it's own flesh. Suddenly it trudged forwards and dissaperated into black wisps of smoke. Suddenly reappearing infront of mikito. Erratic, sudden, impulisive to be sure but the visage screamed an unearthly hollow like empty sound from it's breathless lungs. As it dissaperated once again in the same mannor. Leaving behind a whisper in her ear. "Just think...even a semi perfect being has fears..even your siblings. Even now that female in the icu is wakeing up. Curiling up and sobbing from a nightmare most lucid. Ohhh you know no one is safe from me...even those two children that I see. Quickly nowww. Cover your mouth and hide your eyes and ears for cometh thy boogie man. I who goes bump in the night, the one in the shadows, the one under your bed and inside of your closet. The one who haunts your nightmares. Careful that I do not steal the very breath frm your lungs keeheheheee. Careful now...the next time you see a shadow out the corner of your eye it may just be ME!!" Yet despite the whispers it seemed he wasn't there. Something she couldn't just hit or ignore. Yet no one seemed to take notice.

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Lilac came to a sudden stop when she "saw" the thing. What ever it was made her look around as only to hear something that no one else could. "Pritty..." she said and started to follow the music that only she heard.
SS-

Kaizo stabbed a fork into the table top. Then she spoke up, remarking ,''not at all...I'd prefer my sibling be a fumiko...no demon's gaze means it will be like mixing salt and sea salt....both are the same but not...if I was upset then I'd be hitting you with a chair for not keeping your pants up,''!? And then Kaizo knew Ukitake was taking care of squad 13.

elsewhere
HW
Mikito laughed out loud, saying to 21 ,''did you see that...it was pretty lame...I don't know what an icu you is or a female ahahahhahha and fear baka you two look scared stop hiding behind that parked thingy....,''!!? And then 21 cowered out with Zoruro, but the serpent added on ,''besides 21 this is your mission is why were here...an envoy for Aikagi to set up a meeting with the crystal defenders high council...I hear they have an interesting school within and even personal stores of manga...so I tagged along right heh...as for whatever the hell that thing was don't worry about it...it might be cosplay I didn't come here for conflict i came for nostalgic reasons maybe Rosangela and Azumi should be with the guild it suits their idea of freedom you can live like a human but have spirit powers plus work not so different than soul society but your not a soldier heh...,''!!?

21 rubbed his head, chuckling ,''what kind of bad guy tells you there hand...that is just kind of too out there...and yeah we have to do that hahah...ok then I'll get more ero stuff and you and Yoichi here and enjoy spending a few days at the guild's academy...come on,''!? And then the pervert took the lead and the others followed although Mikito cared less at the moment about 21's pit stops he would be making on the way there.7

Poisson swiped her weapon up a bit, holding out the long blade, asking ,''one of you know a gate to the soul society....my unsent weapon can't open one...I'm sure you will supply the way there beuro...dam suits can't even speak English I bet,''!? And then Poi pulled out a communicator of sorts, seeing the inbox had nine messages in it. Then she put it away finding it unreal to be socializing on the job.

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Rosemary chuckeld "It not fur ya ta be sayin' who I be in love with... Or who I alow in me bed chamber. But that don't be meanin' that it don't be upsettin' ya. Ya still be one o me biggest gemstones." she said as she with a nod. "Though it be a bit strange don't ya think? Ya be havin' two parents with... well he be at the time, with black hair, and ya be havin' white, where 'er father be havin wite hair, and she be havin' brown." she chuckled her eyes turnd to a lavinder. "And ya be havin' a few fumiko sibblin's alridey if I be remembrin' right." she added.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
HW
A whispered voice next to 21 spoke darkly. The same voice that had spoke to Mikito. "Now now child...don't fall asleep tonight or else you might not ever wake up. Ehheheheheee. What was that about revealing my hand? No no you misunderstand the nature of things my dear boy...wait and see..wait and seeee...like the pide piper I'll lead them off one by one including that..mikito's siblings. In due time even she will fall. I know what YOU fear most...I KNOW what your serpent fears most...I know what Zoruro FEARS most. Oh no..she can't see me..nor can she hear me. But allow me to make my mark on you." As if by an unatural means three claw shaped marks etched their way into 21's back. "Heeeehahahaaahahahaaa, I AM THE BOOGIE MAN DEAR BOY AND DO YE NOT FORGET IT ANYTIME SOON. see you in your nightmares..so quit daydreaming before you end up dead." The world slowly acted as if everything was melting and falling apart as the ground gave way with a great lurch. In reality nothing had happened yet the mark was just the same.

SS-
As Lilac followed the music the tall skinny man began to apparate in front of her. A sinister yet soft spoken voice led her strait to the mess hall where rosemary and Kaizo were. The sound of the music box turned into an organ sound. What lay before her was a dark chapel as the figure played onward. He was taking advantage of her day dreaming and innocence. "A new life, thus a new child. It is ok to speak. Tell me...what is your name little one? what is it you fear most? My name is the boogie man. See I brought a friend for you. Do you think my music is pretty?" It was a sleep waalking Crystal..Now the two in the mess hall one awake and seeing the boogie man. The other walking in her sleep seeing the same visage of the old chapel.
HM

As the fierce battle commenced Gabriel and Lucifer were going all out. Souen was a bit worried but she couldn't get distracted by it. Fighting with War wasn't an easy task. He's psychotic personality was leading Souen to a corner. "Need a hand?!" said Grimmjow laughing behind her. "Heh...I thought you would never ask." As they soon both started to fight together they started to counter his attack's. "Heeeeee....so you need help to fight me?!" screamed War. "Not really. We just love to fight beside each other." said Souen with a smirk. Noeth was taking out most of the demon's with the help of the arrancar's and even the hollows, menos grande's and adjuchas were helping.

SS

Risa and Death were fighting till one of them dropped. "You like tired shinigami." said Death with a chuckle. "Not as much as you..." .Everyone at the squad was making sure to protect Hope and made sure she was safe. While Risa fought with her, Hope was inside hidden. She had fought with her mother because she didn't wanted to hide, but she couldn't win the fight against her mother when she mentioned that this wasn't the first time they went after her for her powers, and she will not let them succeed once again.

HW

Alejandro had calmed down and was resting his exhausted body at the destroyed dojo behind his family's mansion. Venus was there with him looking around the place. "What are you doing?" asked Snow walking in. "Nothing." she said looking at her. Fenrir was right behind her and glanced at the place. "I guess I wasn't the only person throwing a fit..." he said with a sigh. "No...but you certainly made a mess in the Giovanni's garden." said Yuki looking at the hole he made from pacing back and forth. "She i going to kill you..." said Zoren looking at it. "Oh well...I guess the only thing we CAN do is...rest." said Shoukan throwing himself at the floor.

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
SS-15
Lilac nodded "Yes pritty..." she said contued to follow him still lost in a daydream she then saw that she she was with the girl named Crystal. She followed the music into the church that was actuly the Mass Hall of the 15th squad.

Rosemary glanced over and saw Crystal and Lilac enter the Mass Hall and chuckled slightly to herself but din't really see anything out of the normal as she went back to making pancakes.

HW
Azumi had finshed making a lunch for everyone but didn't think anyone would come to the table since they all were rather mad at her. She put the taco fixings on the table then started to clean up her mess.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHYxohKrjCY&feature=BFa&list=PLBA04D66A304977CA

HM

Lucifer and Gabriel were first shooting at each other with bullet's, arrow's, cero's and fire ball's. Then they started to fight with they're swords. After that they even fought with they're hands. "Your pretty good....for a small brat." said Lucifer glaring at him, he was exhausted, and just like the other twin's. Gabriel was able to lay blows on him. "Thanks, you on the other hand are old and rusted!" he said kicking him in the gut. He dashed forward and started to punch him continually. Lucifer stopped grabbed him by the throat and exploded a fire ball on his face. "Tell me, how's your brother doing?...as I understand I left a big scratch on him." he said laughing. Gabriel coughed up all the smoke and glared at him. "His up and well." he said with a smirk to tick him off. Gabriel was bare chested since his clothe was burned now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLNTTicuY4c&list=PLDE184DB7ED55BF74&index=55&feature=plpp_video

SS

Hope was down at the cellar were they kept all the very very old sake and rum. She could hear all the scream's coming from her mother and Death, and she could feel all the attacks they threw at each other. While they fought, she started to look for Jun. She couldn't do anything, but with his power she knew he could talk to her. "Jun...I will save you from there...I promise!"

Hell

Jun was in his chambers and had heard Hope's word's. Because like her, he was trying to contact her. "I know you will. I will also do my best to help while being over here." he muttered into the wind for her to hear.

HW

Alejandro opened his eye's at the noise the twins were making and sighed. "I should have gone with Gabe..." he said wanting to rest. Yuki was looking in the distant and Alejandro looked at her. "Is everything alright?" Yuki looked at him with a concerned face and said."I feel like the squad somehow is in trouble..." .Alejandro looked at her and he had also felt insecure, but for his brother and Hueco Mundo. "I feel the same..." said Fenrir feeling uneasy.

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
HW
Rosangela finaly stoped her hitting fest at the punching bag. It Ripping up from the amout of damge but still holding together.... a little at least. She walked to another part of the manner. She saw the others outside. "Hay if you guys are feeing uneasy maybe you should go and just check in on them. You know put your neves at ease." she said. "I'm going to get a water anyone else want something to drink wall I'm in there?" she asked.

Azumi put the last pot away and looked over at the table and closed her eyes and chuckled in spite of herself. She then got a plate and started to make herself a taco from the food she had prepared. Azumi wasn't one for spicey things like Rosangela was so she didn't put any sausa on but still set it out for if her sister or someone else wanted it. She sat down at the table figuring that the others where still mad at her and or weren't hungery.
HW

"We could...but we have to trust they are fine...they are fighters after all. They can handle it." said Alejandro looking at her. "Is not only that...but our mom told us to enjoy the outside life before we became part of the squad completely." said Yuki. "And Venus and Zoren's mom want's them to have fun...before going to soul society again..." "We could go to ours...but...since Lucifer already attacked the soul society and the human world....our mother doesnt want us to go fight at Hueco Mundo....since she and dad wont be able to focus if we are there..." said Fenrir scratching his ears.

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Rosangela shook her head. "That's not the point, if you have a feeling you should trust it. The varry least call them and talk to your family, Yeah it will be okay but maybe you two are just feeling a little homesick, and that's why you feel okay. So dose anyone want a drink or not?" she asked again running her hands though her hair from a little sweat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff