Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
SS-
Wolfwood got in and looked at her belly as it got bigger. Smiling. Soon he grabbed the body wash and began to lather her up. Caressing her as his lips locked to hers. Soon he gently rubbed the belly and smiled warmly. Embracing her he spoke warm and gently. "Aye, I know who you are. Kenshin;s god parent right? Hey your looking a bit pale. you sure your ok Rin?"
For the sake of rules and tos-time skip
a few mins later....
Wolfwood was helping Rin get dressed and interlocked his hand with hers. Sitting her down on the bed. "Rin, honey you know I love you, but I'm worried about all of this. Your stomach keeps getting bigger and bigger. That's why I want you checked out. I don;t know what it may do to your body. I don;t wanna loose you and the baby. I'm sure you understand but your so pale."
SS

Zaphire smiled and said. "Indeed you an I will take care of War and Death while they defeat Lucifer. Thank you Miki. I will summon them and we will start the training." Zaphire went and opened the window. She whistled and the sound traveled throughout the soul society. The only ones who heard it were the twins. They had all been sparring and training, but when they heard the sound they stopped in they're tracks. "Let's go outside." she said leaving the office. As she waited in the front gate she saw a shadow moving, Venus and Zoren came out of it. snow and Fenrir had descended from the air. Shoukan and Yuki had appeared in a flash and Gabriel and Alejandro had used a garganta.

"Well, now that you are all here I guess we can start a very more serious training." she looked over at Mikito and said. "She will be your next opponent. As you all know she is our most known fighter, she is also very strong. Your job is simple, defeat her and you are ready to face Lucifer. You don't, your not yet ready." The twins looked at each other and Gabriel spoke. "We are incomplete. Unless Azumi and Rosangela are with us our powers and strength are at 80%....but we will give it our all." Zaphire nodded and looked at her sister. "Then...everything goes. Start when your ready!"

((Yukei you forgot the Captain Comander post. X3 ))

HW

Giovanni looked out the window and took a deep breath. "Wherever you are my children...I hope your safe and doing well..." Sanji put a hand on her shoulder and smiled. "They are your kids. Of course they're doing alright." She smiled and nodded. "I just hope those little brat's would contact me more often." she said pissed off now. Sanji sighed hopelessly and answered her. "You use to be like that." Giovanni flinched and spoke between her teeth. "At least I wasn't always in trouble!" Sanji scoffed. "You invited trouble! You embraced it! Trouble is your middle name!" "Eh! You wanna argue with me?!" she said turning around and facing him. "You tell me!" a very faint electricity could be seen zapping at each other's forehead. Even if they were man and wife they got into fight's like little kids over stupid things.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Post for soenn User Image

The small shadow boy who giovanni Tugging on her shirt bottom. "Umm umm miss giovanni, I might be able to help with that. Umm ummm, although I don't work for master boogie anymore I still can see what the others see. If I had a picture I could tell you. Umm umm, I still don;t really know what a name is yet. Steiner perhaps?"

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
((I know I had posted some of this but bare with me I had this typed up before I had typed up my last reply))

~~~SS~~~

~~~~Squad 15~~~~

The sea gate opened as the Hanakamia rocked slowly next to its dock. The members of Squad 15 roped and disibarked onto dry land. Some felt like they were still swaying, even though they weren’t.

Rosemary and Lilac were the last two off the ship. Lilac was swaying a bit dizzy almost emditly once she was on dry land, for the first time after being at sea for so long. Rosemary looked at her squad. ”Go an’ get some rest an get yur land-legs back. I’ll be in me quorters wrightin’ me report. Don’t be botherin’ me unless it be o’ importince,” She said to them, ”An’ get them who be hurt ta Squad four.” She then moved past them and went to her office. Rosemary was one of the handful that wasn’t having problems transitiong from ship to land.

Lilac stumbled over to the feald before flopping down and picking a few flowers to make a flower chain. Sitting seemed to help her not be so dizzy. Mr. Tibles (the stuffed bear that no one knew where it came from yet Lilac seemed to always have with her) was sitting agenst her leg. Since her mother didn’t want to be desterbed she figured it was best to stay outside. As she braded the flowers together, her mind started to wander as it normaly did. This time she was wondering what the King’s Cort was like and what sort of duties her father did there.

~~~~Squad 13~~~

Rukia retirend to the Soul Socity from her privet mission/training seshen. Though she looked a little warn she went to her office to wright her report. As she walked pasted anouther squad member asked if they would bring her some lemon green tea.

~~~KC~~~

The Squad Zero Lutenit, Christopher, was doing some rutien checks as he walked eatting some shelled sunflower seads from a bag in his pocket. He also had a clipboard and checked off things that where right as he went along. His mouth started to get a little dry, and he sighed slightly to himself, ”That’s the problem with seeds.”

~~~Unknown Location~~~

The two sleeping girls in the ice cristales didn’t notice the new member to the room, unlike the two men mottering them. Both men looked over at the fox that had just walked in and sat down. ”They are still healty right?” it asked. The fox was nonother then Nataile.

It was the higher rank of the two that answered her. ”Yes, Ma’am. Their vitles don’t seem to be showing any sighns of distress. They are still getting there suplement needs as well.” he said.

The fox wrapped her tail around her paws as the cap fell to one side. ”Good, my brother would be furiuse if something were to happen to one of them, but perhaps that’s why you were one of the ones picked to watch them and your sister. Isn’t that right Shui Hakari,” she said but wasn’t really asking. Getting up once again and walking to the two in the ice.

Looking closer at the two of them ou could tell that about three months had passed since they had dissapeared, or at least that was the case in this strange world. Azumi’s bangs were now long enough to cover her face. Rosangela’s natral white hair had grown out and was was now visable though the black dye. This was the only hint that the two girls weren’t infact tuched by the ice that they where incased in. ”I thought that one would have finshed by now.” She said more to herself as she added a layer of ice to the outside of the caskets.

The lower sabordenit spoke to Shui with a rised eyebrow. ”I though you sid that they should stay asleep, Sir?” he asked wondering what it ment.

Shui looked at his sleeping neaces and rubbed the back of his neck a little guilty. I thought that it was the point, he admitted, ”We have been watching them like this for three months after all.”

Nataile turned to look at the two males in the room. She seemed to be smiling though it was hard to tell. ”I have told you the time spent here is different then in the Human World, Soul Socity, Hucomoundo, or even the King’s Cort. We don’t rightly know how much time has passed in thoughs worlds. Much like the Fumiko family’s Black Marble thing. This world is based off that, though slightly slower yet saffer at the same time,” She staidted calmily yawining a little.

She went to the pillow set aside for her and looked once again at the sleeping girls. ”We had figured the inner battle would take longer then a few days. That is why we made this world. Well that and the protection of their mother since… well you know.” she explained scrashing an ear then laying on the pillow.

On the other side of the door of the room was sort of a round living room with a kitchen along one wall. A table sat near the kitchen side of the room. On the other side was a couch and a bookshelf and lamp for reading, along with yet another pillow for Nataile. Including the room the Mesu twins were in, there where 8 doors around the intire room. None of wich went outside or to another world. Two were restroomes, the others were bedrooms. Three other people were in this room. Two sat at the table playint a game of checkers.

The only female was in the kitchen area of the room. She had brown hair and eyes and was making some warm soup knowing the four men would be swiching out soon. Yumiko was the only one in this small strange world that hadn’t been in the ice room, since her first time. Not because she wasn’t aloud to go in, but because it was upsetting to her to see her two doughters stuck in the ice. Only a few outside knew about this odd little world, and even less knew how to get to it. If it hadn’t been for Lusifer, she herslef would most likely be in Squad 8’s baricks, or the Human world. The other five that went in and out of the ice room knew better then to talk about the two sleepers infront of her because it would damper her mood. She ladled some soup into five bowls. Then took two at a time to the table. Since During the swich Nataile would watch the girls and alow some time to the two that were to come into the ice room.

She watched as the two men that had been in the ice room came into the living room and sat down at the table where two of the soup bowls where ready for them. As Yumiko went back to get the next two bowls for the other two. ”We’re going to need some more suplise Shui.” She said as she went back for the last bowl and then sat down herself.

Shui looked at her and nodded. ”Alright., I’ll go after I eat. Have you made a list?” he asked happly taking a spoon full of soup. He looked a little tired but the 12th seat of Squad 3 wasn’t about to let his sister down. He watched as she pulled a list out of her pocket and handed it to him. The two that had been playing checkers ate their soup and went into the ice room, their game unfinshed.

After Shui finshed his soup he got a basket then went to the center of the room. Once on the circular stone some simbles apeared in the air. He tuched some in a piticular order then the room around him dissapeared.

Yumiko watched her brother and the simbles suddenly dissapear. She sighed slightly and quitely put some soup into her mouth. She cleaned and cooked to keep her hands and mind bizzy.

~~~SS~~~
~~~Shopping district~~~
He then found himself in a wood in the Soul Socity. Shui yawned and started to fallow the small creak up stream. Once he got to the path that he was looking for he then started to go towards the sounds of voices. ”Alright lets see… we… need…” he mumbledas he read the shopping list once he got to the shopping district. He wished that he had the time to see Fuu but knew that he really couldn’t do that. Yawning again he looked at one of the items on the list. ”Milk…. And eggs…. I’ll have to get those last…. Hmmm…. Man I’m tired.” he said.
((yay finally! XD))

HW

Giovanni looked down and saw the boy. Sanji had also looked at him and sighed. "We almost fought in front of a kid...I must be loosing it." He padded the boy on the head nicely and left the kitchen. Giovanni knelt down to the height of the boy and smiled. "Steiner, it's a nice name." she touched his cheeks and said. "If you could help me see what my two other boy's are seeing that would be great Steiner. It would also help for you to see your..." she stopped for a moment and thought of something. "You don't have a family do you?"
(sorry where did you need him though the commander lol)(you could simply go to squad one and I'll reply as him once you knock on his door)

ss

Mikito's king's reishi exploded, having no reason to take it easy on brats. The sky turned dark orange, and they shot forward into the serpent's dash, releasing shikai ,''souru hebi....and Zaphire I'm not the strongest that is reserved for the cleanest hands.....I'm a good fighter though heeeeee ,''!? Moving forward for Yuki and Shokan, slicing their hand scythe in several spiraling swings with the chain as the grip, wondering if they would avoid getting buzzed and clip sliced ,''ora ora....,''!?. Then they aimed to cut the two of them like mushroom heads ,''this is pointless......heeeee but I'll fight you all if you can't beat me then Lucifer will probably win so think of that....,''!?

-hw
defenders partying...

Mitsuki was in the dress, standing around against the wall, looking at others dance finding it too out there, but Carnage was at the bar while the dance was going sipping on expensive champagne. Then Inuzuma was at the punch bowls, drinking a cup and then refilling it. However, they saw Cryas dancing with Poisson, finding that weird ,''nobody died today I'd call that a win....I wonder if the person I hit with the crow bar is alright mmmmmm I can't wait for the elites money to drop into my account chi I'm going to buy a crow bar,''!?

Chibi Spirit king, Chibi Xenith, and Chibi Chronos if he was there were having a good time. Chibi spirit king was munching down some crackers and cheese down while Xenith had a chibi wine glass. And then Xenith said ,''you know for atonement this isn't half bad....eh Chronos....king of time ehhhhh you awake....the defenders sure know how to throw something....,and a 1 million yen and all you want to buy IS A CROWBAR sighs we need to have a talk about money you''!?

---

kc
Asakura, royal honor guard 8th, returns! Then Asakura was checked out, finding 21 and quite a few of the guards waiting outside, seeing their smiles ,''hey....tell me about your stories....,''!? Then they all laughed, seeing 21 put an arm around them, and they walked off as a group to re-unionize at Ruken's place. Noctis had set up a table of food and drinks, saying welcome back. However, Asakura shook his hand ,''Noctis...your a new guy......but you seem quite timid and judgement wise I think your outstanding....I could tell you had good judgment once I noticed you had Chinese food set up as a food spread...best to eat cheaply hahaha...,''!?

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
HW-
Stainer gently grabbed giovanni's hand and nodded. "No ma'am. I don;t have any. We were originally created as spies. Easy to use to gather information and considered expendable. As a by product of a fading soul I was created as an experimant. So while I have a soul the others do not. As for what you'll see, please understand, I can only show you recent events as well as current events as the other spies see them. Do not fear as they will not move or act unless master Boogie says as such. Now see what I see." Steiner 's left eye began to have an orange glow as what appeared to be some strange symbol glowing. Allowing giovanni to see. "The threat of the lacrama has been averted thanks in part to a silver soul. Time axis has been repaired as per Chronos's plan. Unofrtionantly a new enemy, a new threat has arisen. They seek the three kings and to change hystory and this present. They are strong in number. This silver soul has twins and a young daughter in which these people seek. An innocent is what they need, and not just any innocent, they need a member of the royal family. The holy blood war is beginning. so far no casulties. Your children are too old and are not in danger. AS for the silver soul, I see two siblings. All the same age. Triplets from long ago and the three kings appear as a herald. they do not stay. One bears a gental soul,cunning and inventive. the other, ditzy but strong, and the last, quiet but the best of the three. These three are members of the royal family yet non have spoken of it. I see an arch demon who now resides at the defenders. He chooses to leave hell of his own accord. This angers lucifer greatly, yet even he is worried of master boogie. I also see, currently, two others, an azumi and roseangela. A place that is cold. I cannot find any more info at this time. This place is forbidden. As such you now see your children. As you can see they are strong willed as the other twins are, but it will be some time before the others join. Even then it may be final judgment that breaks the cycle, a light at the defenders. an inazuma mikio. The serpent of kings court is married and her spouse is to bear her child. In her own right the creator of the thirty third avatar of eden. This, ma'am will be a war between three factions. It has yet to begin but the final stages are hear." Steiner let her go and looked down. Cutting the vision off as it was draining to keep it up for so long.

Greece-defenders
JR. walked up to mitsuki and held out a hand. Handsom as he was he smiled. "I'm sure they're fine. Hey now, how bout a dance?"

Azazel was scoffing and looking off. clearly not used to such grand things. As such chronos was n party mode and was making a fool of himself in his usual fashion. Waving fans about in celebration. "Atonement? what are you talking about, this is retirment for me. Haa good times..oro!? A crowbar!? Geeze money not well spent. She buys it anyway. But hey, look at it this way, with those three back togeather for once we have a chance of winning now. Heee how cruel to take children from there mother xenith. No wonder your in atonement."

KC-
Mel had joined in on the party and gave Noctis a noogie. "Baka, and he's too honest at times. thinks im a nudist of all things. not my fult you guys keep showing in private time. Mahh hope you don;t mind Asa, Trying to give the misses a break. Rei's kept her up so it's my turn hahaa. Well if ya want to hear stories I got plenty as does everyone hear. Hey rukensai, remember that time when miki marked me with the thirteen and slammed me right through the clocktower? haahahaa, she grabbed me by my collar and started shaking me telling no way that could have done me in. Though I'm never firing your railgun again. God that sucked. couldn;t move my shoulder for a week. and broke my collar bone to boot. Ahh good good the guy from the store arrived." Setting rei down in her playpen she paied the man and shooed him off. holding a bag full of energy drink. guzzling one down in record speed. "You'll have to forgive me, Cause i'm avatar now my body tends to burn through all the calories. speeding off to greece like that takes all the calories away hahaaa. So then who's got the best story?"

Pure-hearted Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
There's another world inside of me that you may never see
There's secrets in this life that I can't hide
Somewhere in this darkness there's a light that I can't find
Maybe it's too far away, maybe I'm just blind
Maybe I'm just blind

Kenshin Neo Fumiko

I protect the ones I love ..not because i want, but because i need to! I fought many enemies, my question to you is right now, right at this momment;
WHat the ******** have you dont lately

she got out of the shower, as she dried off. She then put on some close and turned to wolf stating. "We need to go to....unohan-" at there very momment her back bent backward crack the bottom vertebre and her back arked as she feel over and passed out from the pain, her shinigami form disapeared after passing out, her heart was beating but barely.

_____Squad 4______

Kenshin was sitting on a chair looking of the manuel, rereading many of its entries, the one that sparked his entrance was the use of a zanpakto to purify a corrupted soul ..hollow or demon. In then otes at the bottom and said

when cleasning a corrupted soul you must submerge the body of the corrupted into a bath of holy water. At that momment you take the but of the zanpakto and presit against their forehead. The corruption will leave the body, causing the host tremendous, excrutiating pain. while the memories are taken away while the purification is going on...and they are sent to the soul society as pluses.

Kenshin thought long and hard, "This entire book depicts different solutions to problems. Like for instants it states that a hellsent can be killed byt plungin a blade that has either a swastika, star of david, a cross of jesus, or contains power of the king as it is deamed holy and concider a weapon of evil's bain." Kenshin grinned stating, "Though it doesnt stated that hadou can do it either," Kenshin looked back down a it was folded as if it were the last place the person wrot in it as an edit and he flipped up as it stated, "Note: Highten forms such as a fumiko's hadou abillity, soul burst, a soul force abillity that increases strength, serpent form." He laughed after condicending. His mother stated, "It seems kaizo will be taking out hell scents like paper to scizzors, I used my soul force to increase her power, Like you kenshin, I have what is known as the "Power of absolute potential, where I may increase twice the amount of potential with in a person, Knowledge, strength, thinking process, reaitsu out put etc, " she smiled , "though I can only use mine once a year." kenshin smiled big stating. "I have the power of absolute vission able to see seconds, minuts, and hours into the future, wich would be good against the soul burst since for seeing it would be a good counter along with my abillity to manipulate time.
also through my potential Kaizo's soul was also opend gaining her a soul force abillity as well ...dont know what it is yet, but she will end up accidently using it. Like you did in hell.

So hold me when I'm here, right me when I'm wrong
Hold me when I'm scared and love me when I'm gone
Everything I am and everything in me
Wants to be the one you wanted me to be

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
SS-
Wolfwood saw Rin pass and went right into panic mode. Realising she was barely breathing and her heart barely beating. Taking action he put a hand on the center of her chest. Useing a mild form of soul seperation he put his hand to her heart and started to gently squeeze it. Trying to keep it from shutting down. Pleading with her not to leave him. Not to go. Not now. Cradleing her he kept gently pumping her heart as he lifted her up and headed off at full speed. Heading to squad four. Not knowing what else to do other than to hope and pray she didn;t die on the way. "Comon baby don't you quit on me. Comon keep breathing, I'm not gonna loose you. Please don't you dare give up on me!?"

Pure-hearted Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Maybe I'm just blind

Kenshin Neo Fumiko

I protect the ones I love ..not because i want, but because i need to! I fought many enemies, my question to you is right now, right at this momment;

Kenshin got up as he was ready to leave he walked out the door as he saw wolfwood running . He just smiled not noticing what was in his hand ,"Same old woflwood, always on the move." Kenshin then walked whistling with his hands behind his head walking out of squad 4. He was going to see Kaizo in squad 13.

As she was coming too she jerked wolfwoods hand out of her saying ...that ******** feels wierd dont do that !" the stress from it as it kicked against braking the middle of her back, she splat blood

Inuzuma took a sigh or two, but they sighed ,''where do I come from....who am I though chi...,''!? And they took a frown at this, looking down, but they sighed ,''I'm just a human right a strange one....,''!? Then they looked at the spirit king, who was eating a crab cake.

The chibi spirit king sighed, responding ,''where do you come from....well you come from everyone is that a good answer...and yes you live in the perspective of an average every day human or schmuck mostly enough....but to be honest you have four or five fathers....me, xeni, chronos, and lucifer....the fifth is creator-san....then the others are the mother hens everyone that poured in the juice to open you from that dam egg god dam it I thought we agreed on a baby not a chicken before the egg logic brothers oh well never mind....I know this stuff means nothing as I say it but it may someday or may not whatever the case......plus you have the same name as me so act like a bro to everybody....but stay out of the battle between hell and the king's court defenders do not take sides they take jobs,''!? And then they bit into their crab cake, but Inuzuma didn't understand any of that. Then Inuzuma grabbed another cup of the punch, drinking it.

Mitsuki shook her head, saying ,''thanks for inviting me...but I'm going to my room to play video games...just come with me this sort of atmosphere doesn't suit me....,''!? And they headed for the elevator, telling a few others on the way to enjoy the rest of the party.

Noctis sighed, elbowing Mel in the ribs, but they took a seat in the circle of guards, letting Asakura take a seat. And then they began just chattering about and drinking. Then Asakura spoke their words ,''Rukensai thanks for letting it happen here...I always enjoyed this manor......but let's just talk about the present...,''!? And they went about talking to whoever now.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
KC-
Melodi sat down with the group and elbowed Noctis back. Hissing as she held her side. "Bakaa that hurts darnit. Tch, you try taking off armor with bruised ribs. Hmm, present huh? Hmm dunno wear to begin. Mahh, Haaa hey noctis, how do like the dual kido upgrade to your sandels? hope it's good enough, lemme know if it need be tweaked. sooo..."
one could tell she wasn;t used to get togeathers but she enjoied it so far.

SS-
wolfwood released the soul seperation and sighed. "Oh thank god! Geeze I thought I lost you. Were almost inside squad four." Soon they would arrive and walk in. "Hey, get a streatcher, She ain't too good at the moment."

HW-
Jr. followed suit and for once was relieved. Wondering what kinda games she liked and wanted to play.

Pure-hearted Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Maybe I'm just blind

Kenshin Neo Fumiko

Koga and muramasa took over as Muramasa spoke, "Nye, not good , not good. We need to get her to the Icu." Muramasa sinced to essence both a shinigami that was barely there and then the hellion as he stopped Wolfwood from following Koga took her to the Icu. Muramasa then spoke, "I have questions to ask starting with one, that is a hellion isnt it!" he stated still blocking his path. While holding paper work for wolfwood to fell out, he added, "Unless you want us to kill her, and the child. I suggest you feel this out wich is a erlease of information for us to work on, release of information for Central 46. Also the final paper is and avidavit that states that we by noe meanse had any knowledge of or idea that the patient was or otherwise known at the time to be either a demon, hollow, arrancar, or Vizord."

Rin screamed load as koga injected her with 2000 cc's of morphine . Her reiatsu let out like a heat wave cutting a wave of enerfy through the offic, kog jumped moving out of the way to keep from getting cut. Ther origin was not her thouhg, it was the baby's reiatsu.

____Kenshin: a true wacher and guardian_____

Kenshin felt the reaitsu peak as he got to the door of squad 13. He turned and spoked, "Hellion!" He emediatly teleported to the front desk of squad 4 seeing muramasa standing before wolfwood, he spoke immediatly seeing the paperwork, "What is going on here." another wave of reiatsu flew out again and blasted koga against the hallway wall where muramasa and wolfwood were standing. Muramasa attempted to touch kenshin, as his reiatsu rivaled the wave of reiatsu coming out of the room cuting muramasa's hand off. He grabbed wolfwood's hand "Obviously from the way you are acting you had somthing to do with this!" Kenshin realised his shikai as he stated unsheathing his zanpakto with one hand and helded down. "Rise from darkness tsukiyomi!" Reiatsu warped and exploded blowing muramasa and koga all the way to the back wall from kenshin's shikai release. "He then stated, using the first abillity, "JIKAN TATE!" tIME FROZE ASIDE FROM WOLFWOOD AND HIMSELF. kenshin had a hold of wolfwood's hand and wrst as he stated, "You let go and time will freeze you." they walked to the room rin was in as kenshin spoke seeing her frozen intime "Hmmmm" Kenshin was a little disappointed, "Not so different are we wolf chan helping the people we love with no cause or reason, nor respect for ourselves ." he let go of Wolf's hand who was still unfrozen and added" the cast of my abillity as played out and finished time is still frozen as long as my zanpakto is released and you are excempt from it until I unrelease it and release it again." Kenshin had a straight face as placed his hand on the stomach of the child stating ,"Ominous reiatsu, no different then my ownself, If you want to safe this child then move I need a scalple. With time froze wolf son , rin will live until i unfreeze it. I respect you always wolf ... but this is a problem. " His eyes were begining to turn blue as his blonde hair turn a shade of white. "Hurry wolfwood .

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
SS-squad four-
Wolfwood nodded and grabbed the scalpel and handed it over to Kenshin. "What do you mean she's going to die when time starts again? Tch, No time. And baka, since when do you know about anatamy 101? Heh, forgive me, jumpy as a jack rabbit. gotta joke or else i'm gonna be nervous as a jack rabbit." Wolfwood lit a cig, and held Rin's hand as kenshin went to work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff