Ruthless Combatant

x
        x

User Image
            xxxx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBOW TO ME, AT MY FEET YOU'LL BOW TO ME
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↳ ↳ ↳ Do as I please.

xxx↪↪↪ xxxSerafina watched as the man approached her, his strides long and regal, exerting a confidence not unlike her own. And yet he had the nerve to call her arrogant? He was no better! But the woman didn't care in the least; she wasn't going to make a big deal out of his hypocritical comment but instead focus in on what he was currently saying. He said she felt worthy of her rank, but he had no reason to believe it other than that. Immediately she saw where this was going. He was going to challenge her to a duel to test her strength. If there was one thing Serafina didn't like it was someone lacking faith in her powers. Besides that, she had absolutely no reason to prove herself to some lowly Shinigami. Still, a duel would be interesting, wouldn't it be? Well, in the sense it would give her an opportunity to seduce him in combat; give her the opportunity to reach out and touch him for a physical seduction as well. It would be interesting indeed, but was it worth getting her hands dirty? Hardly. It was all a matter of what she should do and what she wanted to do.

xxx↪↪↪ xxxThe man disappeared in a shunpo that Serafina's was able to easily keep up with. As he appeared behind them though, she kept her back to him, her smirk easily reforming. He was trying to play; how cute. “If you are testing my senses, Shinigami-san, I suggest you try to do so in a manner than won't be confused as threatening.” She said easily. Slowly she turned around to face him again, the smirk still present on her painted lips. Then he invited her to battle him? To prove her worth of all things! Ha! It was laughable that he would even begin to think she needed to prove herself to him. He was a Shinigami – the enemy! Why would she ever need to prove herself to an enemy? And if she did well he might think of them in a different light? He was nothing more than a fool, and she was quickly losing interest in him.

xxx↪↪↪ xxxSenju Asano, huh? She was expected a name a little more regal what with the show he was putting on and all. “Senju Asano. I was expected a name a little more intricate than that with the show you're putting on and all.” Serafina commented lightly. She let exhaled softly before she spoke again, answering to his challenge. “I am the Queen of Hueco Mundo. Whether or not you believe it is not my concern. I will not sully my hands to prove to you I am worthy of my rank as such things are beneath me. Besides, as Tizio stated, you would not stand a chance if I began to take the fight even a little seriously.” she told him, her tone as light and mocking as ever, but her eyes shone with a flash of seriousness and darkness. She didn't appreciate someone thinking she might be unworthy of her rank, but she wasn't going to prove herself to him. “I see no reason to have to prove myself to a Shinigami of all things, anyway. Your opinion does not matter to me.” It was all true: there was no point in proving herself to him as he would always be the enemy. Besides, the less information he had on her the better, right?

xxx↪↪↪ xxxIt seemed luck was on her side as not but a moment later a familiar, bloodied figure was standing before her. Well, more like floating as the man never touched the ground. He called her that nickname he always used on her, causing the seriousness in her eyes to wash away and be replaced with amusement. It was difficult for her to not be amused by the blonde Espada before her. She easily translated his coded speaking to learn he managed to kill many humans and fought... a captain? Well, that was definitely good! But Deva seemed to soon notice that everyone's attention was on something behind him and he looked. Just as Serafina expected, Deva asked if he could kill the Shinigami. Normally she had no problem with Deva killing intruders, but this Shinigami was on the more powerful side and she didn't want her Sexta winding up dead. It wasn't out of lack of faith in him, as she had never met an Arrancar with more willpower and determination than Deva when it came down to it, but more out of being able to see the situation clearly. Things just wouldn't work out in Deva's favor if he battled this Shinigami.

xxx↪↪↪ xxxWith a small chuckle Serafina decided to answer her Sexta, a plan already forming in her mind. If this Shinigami was more powerful than most, then he was a person of rank. If he was a person of rank than he had information that could possibly be important to her. Now she knew this man wouldn't just tell her, so... “Welcome back, Deva. I'm glad you managed to complete your mission without failure.” she told him suavely. “However, I'm afraid I cannot reward you by letting you kill this Shinigami. He may prove to be useful to us yet. I would like for you and Shinji here,” Serafina motioned toward the blonde Vizard so Deva would know who she was speaking of. “To take this Shinigami captive and throw him in our reiatsu suppressing cells. It seems he's a skilled kido-user, we don't want him breaking out, now do we?” She wanted this man to be captured and kept as a prisoner in the hopes of being able to break him and gaining information out of him. Deva alone probably wouldn't be able to capture Asano alone, but Shinji was a former captain meaning he would be around the same power level as this man. Remembering something, Serafina turned back to Deva. “And Deva, do not harm Shinji, if you could. He is on our side now, and will prove to be vital to my plans later on.” Now hopefully Shinji's fate would remain relatively safe assuming he wasn't killed by this Shinigami. If things got too out of hand she would subdue Asano herself, but hopefully it wouldn't come to that.

User Image
ˍˍSenju_Asanoˍˍ
Dai Kidōchō
User Image User Image User Image

心在るが故に妬み
心在るが故に喰らい
心在るが故に奪い
心在るが故に傲り

The Shinigami stood, silent as she contemplated his challenge, all the while studying her form in extreme detail. She was entrancingly beautiful, so much so that a simple twitch of her lips into a grin enraptured his very soul. The red hot flame of his passion, the core of his desire, so easily lit, was consuming everything he was. What abominable power she had over his heart. Her eyes pierced all the way to his heart, though his face did not show it. What nonsense is this. . .

Having now evaluated the threat level of Hirako Shinji, the remaining threat of the Octava, and now the arrival of the Sexta, though he did not know him to be, he readied himself in case of a sudden attack. The man's royal hues reflected nothing but refinement and poise. Inside he was quite on edge. He boasted incredible power, so much so he thought himself capable of taking on this "Queen of Hueco Mundo" , but to lay waste to not only a higher ranked espada as well as a well known criminal and Vizard, he doubted himself for a moment. He calculated the situation, his chances of escape, and quickly analyzed the power levels and extents of both the men's latent powers.

His mind wandered for a moment, the silence killing him a bit. His thoughts lingered on the familiar feeling this woman had to him, a feeling he couldn't place. He had only ever felt the burning feeling when the image of the raven haired dancer entered his mind, no doubt a vision from his former life, something that plagued him often. The raven haired dancer was somethign he could never forget, often the object of passion and obsession in his mind, though he knew not her name, or her nature. He couldn't help but feel an unshakable attraction to her, and now, this Serafina.

He was a little surprised when Serafina did not accept his challenge, so causing him to frown, teasingly. " And here I thought you were one of those Affirmative Action Leaders. Oh well. I shall take on your lackeys, and then I shall have you. . " His comment on having her held a double meaning, one that was all too apparent in his deep, sly voice. He lowered his head for a moment, allowing all his spiritual pressure and power to condense into his skin, forming his own makeshift Hierro, something only the most skilled Shinigami were capable of doing. (( Reference Aizen blocking a Bankai sword with his finger, just not THAT much. ))

Taking up a combative stance, which consisted of only shifting his feet into a stiff and ready position, the Kidocho lifted his head, his eyes transfixed up Serafina, and not her men. A little grin slipped forth, and he readied to defend himself from the two half hollow, half Shinigami men.

心在るが故に惰り
心在るが故に怒り
心在るが故に
お前のすべてを欲する
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
憎しみ 欲張る-- ブロークンハート --高慢さ 徒し心

User Image

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

User Image
                                  He didn't get to make the snuggle lump scream? No fair, he had been good. He had even left when the captain of the snuggle lumpulis tribes did and didn't show even close to his whole power! If he did then the marsmaellows would have been yummy red paste! Still he was denied his cookies before bed time. Crossing his arms, the espada drenched in blood said nothing as he floated, now horizontal with the ground.

Then the good news came! He got to fight still! Unfortunately there were vitamins in his cookie filled fun. No killing either of them, the one who smelled of familiarity and foreigness now named Jackalope man, or the Snuffle lump. Not faaaaiiiir. Still, Strawberry Mistress-sama got what she wanted, and she wanted them alive for things in the future then she would get them alive for things in the future. "Yaaaaaay! I get to make you hurt go bad now!" Deva shouted in glee, actually slowly spinning in a clockwise fashion like a clock now.

Watching the man, Deva tilted his head as he tried to figure out the best way to hurt him. Then it began speaking and Deva's child like curiousity turned dark as his eyes went a terrible crimson color, deep red and on going like never ending pools of blood as it began speaking its words and from the tone the meaning was clear. This thing...

To make matters worse, his eyes never moved to them, only stayed staring at HIS master as if she were something to own, a peice of meat. The first words spoken were the one and only straw the sexta had, this was simply icing on the cake of pain and torture this man had just made himself. "Have her? No Shininigami, you will not have her. After this I will make sure you have no arms. Mistress-sama is MINE" Deva roared as suddenly his reiatsu, previously held and surpressed to a third power unleashed fully and his form was covered in a pillar of blood red reiatsu.

Then the reiatsu was gone, throwing up a cloud of sand while it was easy to tell from where the pillar was and branching out was a smooth sheen of glass. The sand slowly fell and in the place of the once blood covered sexta was what could be considered quite simply a demon. Armor of jet black bone covered his frame as it stood, arcs of blood red splashing throughout as there was nothing covering the sides of its head except for under the hair and up to the forehead, where two bone like horns peirces out. Claws sharp and deadly, crimson in color were on both hands and feet and its eyes were a full blood red, no pupils to speak of. The figure cracked a smile, showing terrifyingly pointed teeth. A mane of dark gold hair trailed down its back, flacked with spots of crimson.

It tilted its head on the Shinigami before it vanished, the only sign it had been there at all was a plume of sand left by its movement. Deva wasn't known for strong attacks in either form. No, his attacks were meant to hurt like hell, for them to be alot of them, and for them to never stop coming. His brute strength wasn't to be feared, it was his speed and pure relentlessness and will power that made any enemy terrified, sure the blood lust and insanity helped. If Deva's top skill, besides never stopping until his goal was acheived or he was dead, was anything, it was in pure speed. While he may only be the sexta, he could quite possibly hold his own in a race step for step with the segunda, sure in a fight the Segunda held all the rest of the cards of power, but speed was even.

Suddenly he reappeared behind the shinigami, his hand centimeters from the back of the mans skull and crimson cero charged and blazing while Deva stood side ways, looking at the man with a curious tilt of his head still. "Eye on the birdy, cause birdy goes BOOM!" Deva announced right before he fired his Cero off at the man. It might not be touching, but if this man didn't dodge then he was going to be in for a lot of hurt. Besides, it wasn't even full powered since he had to keep it alive, so its head would stay in tact.. for now.

User Image

User Image-----User Image-----User Image

Humans, Shinigami, or even other Hollow;
They bleed the same blood and they'll all die by my hand!
I will paint this world with all the shades of blood they possess!
If you try to stop me then you're first on the list!

EriTanaka's Significant Otter

Shadowy Hunter

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image User Image
User Image

YÙMì Â|<ÁMÍDÁ

°¤»´¯`._)(*)°¨¨°º"°¨¨°)°¤»´¯`._)(*)°¨¨°º"°¨¨°)°¤»´¯`._)(*)°¨¨°º"°¨¨°;

User Image ****_____*****____****____****____

"I'm going to put you in a void with no end.”
"There is a reason that you can't connect an attack."
"May the stars light guide you in the afterlife."
****_____*****____****____****____

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

°l||l°°l||l°°l||l°°l||l°°l||l°°l||l°°l||l°°l||l°°l||l°°l||l°°l||l°°l||l°°l||l°

Yumi sat on the counter as she watched Halibel seemingly undress. Suddenly the world was still and Yumi focused on the woman. It was a bad habbit, but she could not take her eyes off of her until the apron came on. Yumi shook her head, sad she had done it yet again. The last thing she needed was for Halibel to be super awkward around her. Yumi fixed her expression as Halibel explained that Grimmjow or Szayal would know how to get her out of her child form. As Halibel explained the last time Nel reverted back to her adult form Yumi's eyes got wide. She had an idea, but would wait for the rest of them to get into the kitchen before she explained. It may be the perfect way to get the adult Nel back. It sounded full proof in her head, but it may be mean. Possibly. She would just wait to see what the others thought of her idea soon.

She stared at the food Halibel started to make and listened to her explanation of how she knew how to cook. Surprisingly it was more complex than what Yumi thought. Cooking for her fraccion? Well that explained a lot, Yumi didn't know the types of food back where Halibel came from, but she figured there at least similar. For being a year out of practice she sure did know how to cook a lot, and well. Yumi found her mouth watering. Seems she was hungrier than she thought. When was the last time she ate? Ah she had no idea, she didn't keep track of that stuff, she just sort of did them.

Yumi started to help Halibel set out dishes once she was done and then Halibel asked why she followed her. "Oh well, I don't want to play eternal tag. Well I would have, because I know ALL the hiding spots in my house, but I was afraid that the eternal part of it may make me regret it, so I thought I should just follow you and watch you. Not to sound...creepy."
Yumi scratched her head, nervously, as she took a seat at the table, trying to not make it seem like she was a stalker. Once Halibel set the last plate and looked at her, Yumi froze, slightly out of fear, more out of curiosity. Her interest and desires?"Ah. Well I'm sure you think it's quite odd of me to offer my place and what not to you guys. Seeing as how I hunted you. Really, I want an adventure. I have been here training for, a hundred years I recall, and I have just kept this place safe. I want to protect the innocent, and if you guys are on the same side as me, then I don't see why we can't get along and be friends right?" Yumi tilted her head down as Halibel went to call the others in and under her breathe she said,"Well....that and to receive your love....but that's one hell of a stretch." She laughed to herself as Halibel returned and asked about her clothing. Yumi got up from the chair and looked at her body. She turned and poked her stomach, chest and then smiled at Halibel. "Oh well, I just like the way I look. I don't have many insecurity's, and I've worked hard to keep this figure, so why not show it off you know? I can cover up more if it's bothering you or something though..." Yumi's voice trailed off as Kuroi entered with Nel. IT was about time she explained the plan, well soon anyway.

Yumi took a seat next to Nel and the last seat was for Halibel, between Yumi and Kuroi. Yumi took a bite of the food and her eyes lite up from the flavor that burst from this food. "Soooooo heavenly..."
Yumi said as she seemed to get lost in a world of bubbles and sunshine. Her imaginary bubble popped as she realized she was still back at home. "Eh.....it's great Halibel-chan!" Yumi shouted as she dug in, not even realizing the 'chan' suffix she gave.

Yumi stopped mid bite, chewed what was in her mouth and then looked at the entire table. She leaned forward slightly. She whispered slightly to try and make sure Nel wouldn't here to much, but hoped she would be to into the food to notice anyway. "Guys. I have an idea on how to get Nel back to adult form. If what Halibel told me is correct, she only transformed back when Ichigo Kurosaki was about to be killed right? What if we recreate that moment again? We could make little Nel think........Grimmjow is about to be killed and then BAM she's back to normal."
Yumi picked Grimmjow for the obvious reason that Nel was far more fond of him than any one else at the table. Yumi leaned back again and folded her arms over her chest. "I know it seems...mean that we provoke it like that, but if we want adult Nel back sooner than later, I think it's a good idea, but of course I don't know the specifics of this transformation thing like Grimmjow does apparently," She paused and turned to Grimmjow, mostly waiting to here his thoughts on the matter. "So, Grimmjow-san, will that work, or am I just spit ballin some useless idea?"

°l||l°°l||l°°l||l°°l||l°°l||l°°l||l°°l||l°°l||l°°l||l°°l||l°°l||l°°l||l°°l||l°

User Image
User Image
User Image

Shihoin-Yoruichi

The Goddess of Flash
The Ex-Head of the Shihoin Family

User Image

Form: human

Yoruichi seemed to smirk, this girl was bound and determined to be thought of being nothing more then a stray. Well two could play at this game,"And I am just a stray cat looking for a nice home..." This basically said that Yoruichi didn't believe a word that Alize was saying.

Though as the two drew in closer she saw a man, Ares, and landed near the two with her arms crossed. Was this some sort of trap, this man seemed like he was ready to fight to the end. This meant one of two things, he was just the type which his demeanor didn't lead to believe, or he was protecting Alize and that stated she was important. Yoruichi looked to Alize as she noticed that she was waiting for the cat. It seemed she wanted to play this sort of game, well it was on little mouse...

Then before a very familiar reitsu appeared before Yoruichi, one she could never forget. It was her old pupil and bodyguard, Soifon. Then she watched the petite captain move in front of her, causing her golden eyes to shut and a soft sigh leaving her lips. This was just like when Kisuke ever tried to get close to Yoruichi back in the day of her captain-hood. Yoruichi seemed to shake her head a bit more, hearing the words of her little bee. She was straight to the point as usual.

Yoruichi then moved up to where she was right behind but still to the side of Soifon so her whole body was visible."Well Alize, seems my favorite captain has a issue with ya leaving.. so why not come back over here and we can have a little talk? You're invited to kid.." She meant that towards Ares, he seemed to be rather stern so she wanted to play with him as well.

Yoruichi just sat there with her arms crossed, ready to fight this other woman at the drop of a dime, she couldn't get her revenge from the kiss back due to Soifon being here so she kept up her normal appearance. Though if a fight did brew , Yoruichi thought about something, her top wasn't designed to handle a Flash Cry...which meant she would lose her top in a fight...wait, she was Yoruichi Shihoin and one of her hobbies was walking around naked so that wasn't much of a issue...in fact she wanted to do it just to see the reactions, memories of Ichigo flooded her mind..he was such a great man to mess with."So what do you say Alize, wanna play?" She purred, wanting to catch that girl now, she knew that Alize was dripping with information and caught the eye of the tanned cat. She was getting ready to pounce her, waiting to hear what the blond had to say back.

((Bleg ,writers block x.x ))

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

There is no time to lose
You're the one I c-h-o-o-s-e
I only wanna be with you
You're the one for me
Can't you see that I
I won't waste your time
I sense something d-i-v-i-n-e in you

User ImageUser Image
                        Shinji seemed to smirk as he looked to Serafina, wondering if his truthful compliments were hitting any sort of cord. This woman was strong and very beautiful, wise, and well she seemed so perfect. This lead Shinji to want to learn more about her, if not to date her once. All her provocative words interested him, or so it seemed. After all they were two horrific flirts going at it, probably seeing who could win in the end.

Though he looked to the vial that was exchanged between the mad scientist and Serafina with a arched brow, now what was that. Either way he didn't pay much mind to it as a rather eccentric man came forth, along with this cocky as hell shinigami. He looked to Deva, a bit lost in his speech pattern as it was, to say the least, very confusing. Shinji caught a few bits of it as he seemed to close his eyes, everyone was so full of themselves. He looked back to Asano and tilted his head. Shinji knew one thing very well and that was when people were being too much of a creeper. Shinji's red flags flew as Asano talked, ever word of his was screaming 'I need a adult' in his mind.

He shook his head as Serafina ordered him to grab the man and confine him, it was simple enough.. Shinji was on par or beyond this man before him and with the help of the Espada, he was as caught as a sardine in a can. Though he had to get out a few comments , just to piss off anyone he can. "Creeper much? Nice to meet you Asano... but I gotta say, your way of flirting will leave you lonely and single with nothing more then a picture of the sweetheart you can never get. I don't, nah I won't let you get a hand on Serafina-sama...because I KNOW where they have been and that's rather disgustin... so why not just come quietly and I will draw ya a pretty picture that you can stare at....because..." He said as he drew his mask over his face,"That's all you will ever get when it comes to Serafina.... "He said in a very pissed off tone. In truth Shinji didn't care if he caught Serafina or not...but there was no way in Hueco Mundo he would let this boy get her.

" Collapse Sakanade..."Shinji said as he used his shikai's special ability to turn the world upside down right when Deva was about to fire his cero. No one knew what Shinji's shikai was due to him only revealing it in the winter war, and you need a intellect of Aizen's caliber to decipher it. Once he saw Deva release his cero, he decided to mix his in the crazy blond's blast,"Cero...."The two red blasts combined , creating a rather potent one this time around, Shinji now having his blade posed to attack...he was going to do as he was ordered and catch this man.

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

KT KUPKAKE's Stud

Sex Symbol

User Image

Ares Castro

Ares seemed to let out a low growl when another pale woman seemed to show up and order them. He was the Primera he was not one to order around like some grunt, just because he had to act like some stray Arrancar didn’t mean the man had to be treated like it. He wanted to attack the pale woman right then and there, but now everyone really had left. They were the only two still there and the last thing they needed at the moment was for Serafina to come and get them because they got held up by two petty people. It did help is anger anymore when the tanned woman called him boy. ”Really do you two not have anything better to do ten bother a brother and sister on their little outing?” He said with a slightly growl in his voice. He heard the tanned woman call herself a stray which led him to believe that’s what Alize told her she was. So he had to keep to it by saying he was her brother, which would also explain his protectiveness. As he changed his stance to be in front of the girl, he knew it would make the girl mad. But he didn’t really care at the moment.

Almost at the same time as Ares, Alize seemed to let out a low growl; she wanted to know who this other woman was and why choose now to ruin the blond’s fun. It didn’t help its case when Ares spoke up before she did then moved in front of her. She reached up and smacked her ‘brother’ in the back of his head. ”Down boy, since it seems that they don’t want use to go. That it is time for us to leave. We don’t want to over stay our welcome.” She said sweetly trying to defuse Ares’ anger towards the two women. ”Sorry Kitten maybe I can take you home another day.” She said with a wink as she and Ares used Sonido suddenly to get away from the two so they could indeed leave. They both knew they were going to be followed but with the suddenness that they had left would by them a few minutes to leave.

”Well I was hoping to have some more fun before we left, but that seems ruined now. When do you think is the next time we can come back?” She asked the Primera excitedly as she watched him wave his hand to open Gargata. Before stepping in Ares sheathed his sword, then both stepped in. "Who knows shorty, hopefully soon, I didn't get my chance to burn off some steam." He said as they waited for it to close so they could go home to their Queen, with all of the unknown changes that had recently happened.

Alize Soto

User Image
User Image

---------------------------------------------------- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX------------------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                    Isshin continued his work on the strange circle looking up at his son as he told him he felt spiritual pressure returning to him. Apparently the pills where faster acting then he first suspected or maybe Ichigo was just able to redraw on his seal powers in a shorter amount of time he did. Either way with Rukia there to give him powers he wouldn't find himself so powerless very soon. Finishing his circle, Isshin slammed his opened palm into the grown and suddenly the circle exploded with enough light that it made the lanterns around the room look dim.

"Good to hear Boy!"
                                    Isshin called to his son as he flicked the pen aside. "Now stand right here!" Isshin motioned to the spot at the very center of the circle.

Rukia rolled her eyes at Ichigo's comment, knowing he clearly didn't understand the hell she had been put though well she had remained soul society's prisoner. Then again she didn't expect anyone except Orihime to understand that kind of pain. The pain of watching people you care about risk their lives against impossible odds, watching them get hurt on your behalf even though you know they would of been perfectly safe if you had never been in their lives in the first place. The anguish of just been useless to stop any of it from happening. No those where pains that still haunted Rukia, but still Ichigo needed her help...

"So you say Ichigo... But being captured by soul society is a memory I would choose not to repeat." The shinigami let a low sigh before she placed her hand upon Sode No Shirayuki and drew the blade forth; a small chill filling the air for a moment as she drew the blade. "Unfortunately, I'm good friends with the idiot I gave my powers to in the first place, and even though he is bash and foolhardy. I'd still do whatever is in my powers to help him... Oh and for the record, if you take all my power away again, I'm beating you to within an inch of your life." A small smirk appeared on Rukia's lips at the threat as she sent the smirk in Ichigo's direction.

Isshin just gave a Cheshire like grin to both his 3rd daughter and son before he sat down at the very edge of the circle. "Rukia-chan you'll probably want to stand there, for as much as I'd like to watch you beat my son to within an inch of his life, this circle should prevent you from losing your powers like you did the first time." Isshin motioned to another spot upon the complex looking that was just off the very center of the circle.

Rukia glanced at the circle, clearly recognizing something about it before she crossed the room and took her place upon the glowing incarnation. Flicking her sword to the side she brought it up to point at Ichigo. There was no hesitation in her eye at what she was about to do, for clearly she valued giving Ichigo back his power over anything Soul Society could possibly do to her if they found out what she was going to do. Isshin kept his palm pressed against the circle offering it power as he kept his eyes on his son.

User Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

And the anger consumes me
I start to r-i-s-e
Would be so much better if I'd only try
And you're so quick to judge me
You don't even know me
My stomach turns just to know you

You keep me d-o-w-n 'cause you need it
So dead inside I can feel it
You're so much better; you've made me understand
You kick me down 'cause you need it
So dead i-n-s-i-d-e I can feel it
You're slipping through me like water in my « hands »

------

User Image
                                        Halibel watched Yumi as she was stripping from the corner of her eye, she was staring. This lead Halibel to believe a few things but her appearance wouldn't show it, after all Yumi did want her to be a sex slave to begin with. Though as she started to cook, she noticed all her questions were being answered."I prefer to stay away from their games as well, too childish for my tastes..." Halibel said in her regal tone, noting that she thought highly of herself..she was a empress after all. She heard the woman not wishing to appear creepy and just shrugged it off, Nnoitra was the creepy one, Yumi was no where near his level just yet. This lead Halibel to be slightly happier, that Nnoitra wasn't here to see Halibel cook for them all, his sexist comments would be flying.

She saw Kuroi come in and start to help with the table, it was rather apprciacted to have the fraccion assist. Her attitude reminded her of a softer Apache...though she only knew Kuroi for a few moments. Though feeling the woman brush by her , and her exposed arm caused Tia to tense up some, not used to being touched. Her eyes glared slightly at Kuroi, wondering if it was a mistake or a challenge of sorts."Thank you Kuroi." Tia stated calmly as she finished what she needed to do...not caring where the fraccion was going but she had some guesses.

Halibel listened in on Yumi's story of her desires, they were kind ones. Thouh Halibel caught a bit of what was said under Yumi's breath only to pause, was this woman really attempting such a thing? Did Tia give off that sort of vibe and didn't know it? Well Nnoitra had called her a dike from time to time so she guessed she did."....love is futile..." Halibel mumbled, as she lost that sense when her fraccion were burned before her eyes, they were her world.

Tia watched as Yumi stood up, poking her body, which Halibel looked to where she poked and then shot her eyes up to Yumi's rather instantly, not wishing to seem interested... Halibel was far to used to being alone to start anything like that right now. "I can see why are, I am the same though, I take pride in my body...though it attracts unwanted male attention.... but I quickly cut them all down..." It was true..any male that attempted to flirt with Tia and even touched her died, or got very close to it.

Though she watched as Kuroi bring in Nel , whom seemed confused on who Halibel was. Giving the green hair child a nod when she made the connection to Nice Lady and Halibel to assure her they were one and the same. Then the sudden squeal caused Halibel's eyes to shot wide, she didn't expect that much of a reaction from the food art. Though a small, barely audible chuckle could be heard as she walked by Yumi, she was happy Nel enjoyed it so. Though her eyes caught Grimmjow as he too like the food... that was a turn of events. Perhaps if the two found a middle ground this sort of friendship could build and avoid the fight her and Grimmjow had.

Taking the apron off she grabbed her coat, draping it over the back of her chair.This left Halibel bare, the two scars of the past visible and the bone that covered her breast as well. This was one of the many flaws to having a hollow bone such as Halibel's ,eating was complicated.

Tia's hand rested on Yumi's shoulder for a second as she looked to the other woman, thanking her in her own way of just giving the shinigami contact. When Tia sat down at the meal she sighed, as she looked to her own food, a flash of the past in her mind. She remembered when Apache and Mila-Rose fought over who thought the food tasted the best and Sun-Sun got in her own words, snaking her comments behind the fight of the two...it was a good memory. Halibel's face looked tired as she remembered such a thing, one of the few times a strong woman as herself wore such a expression.

The teeth slowly separated where they met on Halibel's hollow bone, revealing her soft pink rosy lips as she began to eat her own food. Though hearing Yumi's idea she just shrugged."The killing intent wont be there on the level of Nnoitra had for Ichigo... she will know that we won't kill Grimmjow... it is worth a try though..." Halibel said at the same tone, as if to keep up the secret...knowing well enough Neliel could hear, she was a child but not deaf....or stupid.

User Image
ˍˍSenju_Asanoˍˍ
Dai Kidōchō

心在るが故に妬み
心在るが故に喰らい
心在るが故に奪い
心在るが故に傲り

This would certainly prove to be a difficult battle. Not only was he up against and Espada, one who could barely speak in a matter coherent enough to understand, but he was also up against what seemed to be the former leader of the Vizard Forces. His condensed reiatsu solidifying his form, Asano prepared to be attacked. He felt what barriers he still had in place, knowing the would not last much longer against many attacks, but still, he had to hold his own, only then would eh get a chance at her. ..

As Deva vanished, Asano quickly spoke, "Bakudo # 81, Danku" and threw a large transparent barrier up in front of himself to block a direct frontal attack. But he soon found that Deva was behind him, firing a nearly point blank Cero. This caused Asano's eyes to widen, but he calmed quickly. The Cero was met by the barrier shield he had placed behind his neck before entering Hueco Mundo. He was all too lucky when he found that another Cero was fired from another direction, but which from he could not tell.

He found his senses shifted, blurred, altered. Asano could not manage to completely assure which way was up, down, left, or right. He only knew that whichever way the Cero had actually come from, it must have been his front, as he witnessed the Cero collide with the powerful Danku he had erected when thinking he was going to get attacked from the front. He could tell that things were thrown off. remembering that people had been in specific places moments ago, and things were now happening in places he did not initially perceive.

So it would seem he has somehow thrown off my senses. This will prove to be. .. most challenging. He thought to himself for a moment, before deciding what to do next. Only knowing that the blasts had come from his front and back, and now seeing the two had seemingly switched places, Asano decided to follow his original sense of direction, attempting to ignore what he saw, based upon his inferences . He turned and pointed his hand on either side of himself, to where the two men had originally been standing, if it was even the right place anymore.

"Hyouga Seiran!" He bellowed, as with all the might of a raging hurricane and a force strong enough to shatter a captain's Danku spell, a torrent of Blizzard winds and Icy waves hundreds of feet in height exploded from his palms, covering a massive area. Only a tiny space by his back and front remained, if one could manage to slip into them, he'd be able to do little to defend himself. The ice continued to flow outward, extending and freezing everything fro a good seven or eight miles in either direction, and not just in a straight line.

The Ice halted, and whether or not someone was near him when it halted, he decided to ignore his senses, and do what he figured best to protect himself. He condensed his Reiatsu once more, readying his body to be struck, and also ready to do his best to strike back. This would certainly be a difficult battle.

心在るが故に惰り
心在るが故に怒り
心在るが故に
お前のすべてを欲する
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
憎しみ 欲張る-- ブロークンハート --高慢さ 徒し心

User Image

Offensive Friend

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Mistress of Anarchy
"Here, I have a suggestion. How 'bout I carve a smile onto your face?"
Celestine Dantès

Blood flowing like a River.
Crying voices of the Innocent.
Roaring flames of Chaos.
Burning the world to an utter Crisp.
A sleepless abomination, born of this World.
A Nightmare.
You stared into the Abyss...
In return, it stares Back.
Bathed in utter shadow, I've been hiding right under your nose.
My eyes reveal Chaos and Anarchy, my voice holds Poison and Laughter...

The longer this fight lasted, the more of Tatsuki's humanity seemed to fade away into the abyss that the Quinta Espada had created in her fit of cruelty. There was no true reason for this little training session other than to break the girl completely and to ensure she wouldn't turn against Serafina, simply because that was bad for business now wasn't it? The sinister laughter had faded away as the Espada's demeanor became more and more serious to the point where very little would have broken her concentration. Her burning crimson eyes spotted the attack that Tatsuki was going for as she screamed out a simple phrase that she had wanted to hear. A grim smirk dawned upon her pale face as everything seemed to slow down around her to a sluggish pace, her pupils dilated as she began to watch Tatsuki bring her knives down to stab her in the shoulders. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she ducked under the blow and smashed her shoulder right into Tatsuki, launching her into the air only for her to catch her by the hair and throw her back into the ground. Everything seemed so slow to the Espada, the sand particles shooting from the ground and into the air from the force of the impact.

A surge of rage seemed to rocket through her body as she bent down and picked the girl up and held her in the air for a moment before letting her go, to watch as she fell to the ground. Tatsuki landed firmly on her feet as the girl's hollow seemed to have control of her movements for now, staring the woman in the eye with a ferocity that only a feral mind could have presented itself with. The result of the Quinta's efforts had now become apparent to her as Tatsuki seemed to stand as not a human being anymore, but as a hollow among the ranks of Serafina's army and the turnout could not have been more profitable for Serafina. The Quinta ducked low to evade an assault launched by the young Tatsuki, she could already see the frustration building up within the girl's eyes as the Quinta began to simply dodge every assault that the girl launched. It was more like a dance between the two as it seemed to be ferocity meets elegance in this fight, her footwork could have been used for a ballroom dance as she evaded every single attack Tatsuki launched. Her kind smile seemed to stain her face as she continued the process she had started, it was almost as if she was trying to lure Tatsuki into a position in which handling her would be simple. Unfortunately for the girl, that very notion for an easy break was what the Quinta Espada was going for, and yet she had not beaten her into submission... What was she waiting for?

"I tire of this." The Quinta said as she clenched her fists and took a step towards Tatsuki to catch the girl off guard, her fist then slammed right into the girl's stomach with a force that would have been felt throughout the girl's body. As Tatsuki stumbled back she would feel the Espada's elbow smashing right into her shoulder as she was caught off balance. As Tatsuki was being forced to the ground she would then feel the impact of the Quinta's knee smashing into the girl chest quite hard, sending the girl backwards. The Quinta could only smile as she watched the girl fall to the ground once more and the fight had ended as that those blows were quite brutal as anyone within fifty feet could have heard them. The concern for the girl was soon gone and the Quinta quietly picked up her Kukri knives and slid them into the back of her coat where they belonged. She then straightened out her clothing to smooth out any wrinkles that could have soiled her formal attire. "That was entertaining... Slightly, and yet I somehow feel the need to stay here with you laying the sand." The Quinta let out a sigh and looked down at her dress shoes and a frown seemed to dawn upon her face as she took one of them off, and proceeded to empty the sand from the shoe only to put it back on. She then looked at the surrounding area with a slight touch of boredom on her face, then there was the commotion not to far from where they were. She hadn't noticed it until now.

The Quinta Espada stood there for a fairly long time as she watched with a rather unenthusiastic gaze embedded upon her face, as they were causing a disturbance that would have obstructed the quiet that she enjoyed in Hueco Mundo. Well, besides Tatsuki's writhing in pain... she could tolerate that and she quite enjoyed it at the moment simply because she was someone to talk to. However they made her feel like they aught to eat a cero for dinner. Serafina or not, this was inescapably rude on their part to cause such a disturbance in such a peaceful area. Especially when she was working. She couldn't fire a cero at them because Serafina was there and that would most likely upset the woman, god forbid she pissed someone off for invading her own sanctuary. Then again, she could do well without firing a cero at anyone as that would ruin her clothes... something she would not want in the least bit. "Don't even have the courtesy to fight somewhere where I'm not... Disturbing the peace, I really wish I could crush them all on the bottom of my shoe." She muttered angrily as her gaze grew more and more annoyed with the noise being tossed around. Shoving it into the back of her mind she would turn her back to the events and sit down on the sand and stare at Tatsuki for a brief moment only to walk towards the girl.

She then sat down next to the girl and resumed watching the battle with next to no interest at all, her thoughts circled around those who had gotten themselves involved. "You do not fight for me girl. Don't fight for anyone but yourself, the world will turn on you as it turned on me. Your not the first girl I've pushed off the edge, nor do I think you will be the last." Her expression grew bitter for a moment as she thought on the past, an existence that was long since spent. She slowly stood up and looked towards the battle that was going on one last time before she turned her gaze back towards the young girl for a moment and then returned her gaze back to the battle... She slowly turned away and sat down on the sand... contemplating on her next set of moves for the coming days since Tatsuki would be out for a fairly long time.

...Lighting the fires of Chaos, I am reborn Anew...
User Image
◢ и и σ ι т я αxxנ ι я υ ɢ α ◣
The Demon of Hueco Mundo
User Image
We have the obligation, to direct your train of thought
Showing what is prudent

⇒ιиσяє, sαитα тєяєsα‼⇦

A sick smile grew on Nnoitra's face as he saw clearly the fear this woman still had for him. It had been a while since any being had acknowledged his darker nature with fear instead of mockery. Something was very wrong about that. How could it be that a being born from despair could be so easily brushed aside like a common weakling. Bit by bit a realization hit for lanky Arrancar, and a deep furrowing of his brow set in. He turned sharply from Orihime and Starrk with Santa Teresa mounted on his shoulder. "Tch, I don't really have time for this s**t any more..." He spat and began to walk away. "I just realized something, I can't get any stronger with all these damned restrictions on me." With a backwards wave of his hand Nnoitra left with a leap, "C ya Starrk."

On the ground Nnoitra pass by human after human, none of them being able to see him. Occasionally one would bump into him and fall backwards, and every time they would say the same thing, "Oh man, what did I just hit?" For a moment he considered just killing the human, but that would attract unwanted attention. These stupid mandates that forced him to be kind to others and let them live, "Just stupid." He groaned. Was this really the right choice for someone like him? Following that woman, the one who's never done anything for him but pity him. A sullen look formed as the though sank in, "What am I doing? Fighting against a woman ruling over the Espada, but with Starrk the way he is it's just the same thing here too..." He let Santa Teresa drop onto the ground and began to drag the head of the weapon on the ground, "I am Nnoitra Jiruga! Former 5th Espada, the demon of Hueco Mundo. I do not work for good, but to fight and fight until I die!" He roared and flared his reiatsu to incredible heights. Humans and lost spirits alike began to fall over unconscious or even dead, "My path is no one of love, but DEATH!" He let out a horrid laugher and began pulling in spirits one by on until he could feel his power growing.

So many in his path died in that instant. Dead humans littered the street and any wandering souls were now his food. Wide eyed and a heart full of malice he spun in a devastating arc and took down entire sets of buildings. So much destruction followed in his wake that after only a few moments an entire chunk of Karakura town was now rubble. In the middle of the settling dust and laughter an dark as night erupted from a being so full or renewed hate and violence. Both of his hands were raised and covered in blood. Gradually he stopped laughing, but never lost his smile. "That settles it, I'm done with these losers. If I have to serve a woman I may as well serve one who wants a man in charge." his left hand raised to chest level. The hand shot out and pierced and unseen barrier, tearing it apart like paper and opening a Garganta. "So long..."

The dull wastes of Hueco Mundo now lay before him once again. A feeling of belonging came to him for the first time since he'd left. He squatted down low and dipped his free hand into the sands and let the grey grains slide through his fingers. Just as he let his nostalgia take hold a roar from behind told him a hallow was attacking, "Baka..." the normally fierce teeth hit his Hiero and tore from the Lion type hallows maw. The beast staggered back and pawed at his injured mouth, "You should know better than to attack an Espada..." Nnoitra stood up and raised his Zanpakuto above his head, "Pay for your stupidity..." The weapon dropped with a sickening thud as it tore the beast open from head to tail. Without even looking at his work Nnotira turned in the direction of Las Noches, "Time to go home"

Letting his finger hit the sand he left his unique Pesquisa track down the nearest high power level. The one he found almost made him stagger, "Heh, looks like I scored gold." His smile grew as he stood and began in a mad dash towards the power level, "Lets see if this Serafina has any inteligence to her." He could tell long before moving from his original spot that a fight was going on. The scene was quite wonderfully dark. Scorched sand and blood was everywhere. It seemed that a lone shinigami got into Hueco Mundo and began causing trouble. Without even pausing or acknowledging the presence of the others Nnoitra strode confidently up to the only woman in the group, "You must be Serafina, I've been looking for you." His words were dripping with poison. His eye locked on her as his tongue escaped and licked his lips, "You are quite a woman indeed, looks like the old groups got quite a nice leader, much better to look at than the last one." He scoffed and dropped the head of Santa Teresa into the sand, "Lets not run around with formalities" He paused and aimed his thumb at his chest, "I want back in. I'm asking for free of course, I can pay for my rank with information about the little group of renegade Arrancar going against you, Miss Serafina."

Just fulfilling the mandate going along with trendy disputes
You prove our task
A worthy undertaking, funneling your fury

User Image

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

User Image

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Tatsuki was laying in the sand as she gotten the crap beaten out of her yet again, though this time was much longer lasted then the first. She could feel the reitsu's clearly around her as she felt them fighting. This caused her anger to rise, this was her fight dammit and they were taking Kyoki's attention. She looked in the direction as much as she could, her eye peaking over the sand she was imprinted into.

Her anger was rising as she didn't even notice her own feelings of humanity were sifting through her fingers like a handful of sand. She then Started to push up in the sand, she coughed up a splash of blood as it caked the pure white sands of Hueco Mundo. This pain was intense and it was actually upsetting Tatsuki, she felt helpless and she absolutely hated that. Looking to her Espada through her black hair she seemed to pant, why did this woman state such a thing... didn't Kyoki want Tatsuki as her fraccion, so didn't that mean Tatsuki served Kyoki.

Tatsuki stood up and started to shamble towards the other woman and was grinning, her lips curling more and more."Heh.. fight for me? I don't exist anymore...you killed me remember? That human is gone... I can't feel it anymore, that human piece of me. This idiots interrupted my fight... should we handle them... except for the ones on our side.." She asked as she had her clawed hand over her eyes, she was still trying to get her thoughts back, they were beaten out of her.

Tatsuki sat down next to Kyoki and let out a loud sigh, popping her ribs back into place.... why could she not even see Orihime's face anymore? Where was the hero of the world, Ichigo Kurosaki? He was probably sleeping, he didn't care... the only one that cared was Kyoki. Tatsuki could feel a burning urge in her as she saw a small dog like hollow next to her. She took it into her lap and began to pet it, something telling her in the mind to kill this creature.

Though she had to ask her master something," You did this to others? Who... and where are they now? Why did you chose me? Am I the first one to be of my origin...? I fight for myself and my master... that's that... its how I live Kyoki-sama..." She said calmly as she lifted the dog up to where it was right in front of her, her eyes flickering a gold, which were hazing over,"Something I remember... Hollows eat other Hollows to get stronger, right? So even a small fry like this? Can make me useful? Tell me Kyoki-sama... will it?"Tatsuki was panting heavily, the pain and the hollow lust that desired power clouding her judgment.

Within a instant Tatsuki started to devour the creature, still alive. She lost it even more, the hollow in her giggling with delight. The beast seemed to scream as Tatsuki had her hollow meal, her very first one. The taste was almost divine as she seemed to eat it all, licking up the blood from her claws, why did this taste so good? Her wounds healed for the most part, as her body gained back all its strength, well most of it. This is what the spirit of another creature did for a arrancar?

Though Tatsuki came back to reality as she had her eyes open wide in shock as she realized what she did. She quickly start to cough , attempting to cough up what she just ate. She was on all fours as she did not get a single bit out of her system. She seemed to hit her own chest to get it out but it was all in vain. She then sat up, still on her knees as she looked to the sky, looking as if she was lost, this was the breaking point."What have I become....? " Tatsuki asked in general, wanting some sort of answer, perferably from the only person she trusted...her captor and tormentor... it was ironic on how Tatsuki felt about this sadistic woman, perhaps it was her hollow side fully showing its face... but either way this power still was a rush.

Tatsuki muttered,"I want something bigger, Mistress Kyoki...." Tatsuki said in a darker tone, her laugh started, it was low but lack sanity. She was giving into this lust for power for now, it was what she was created for, to finally be useful.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Imagexxx

Offensive Friend

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Mistress of Anarchy
"Here, I have a suggestion. How 'bout I carve a smile onto your face?"
Celestine Dantès

Blood flowing like a River.
Crying voices of the Innocent.
Roaring flames of Chaos.
Burning the world to an utter Crisp.
A sleepless abomination, born of this World.
A Nightmare.
You stared into the Abyss...
In return, it stares Back.
Bathed in utter shadow, I've been hiding right under your nose.
My eyes reveal Chaos and Anarchy, my voice holds Poison and Laughter...

There had always been much to the Quinta that was fairly hard to figure out for even the most intelligent individuals she had come across, be they Shinigami or Hollow there wasn't a single one who could completely map out what she was truly. A fact that had always been shrouded in mystery and would remain that way unless the Quinta spoke of the dark past that she called her own. She was a puzzle that no living being could figure out, and it was something that she had always used to her advantage ever since her birth as a hollow. She was no simpleton and the threat she presented went deeper than the ability to kill anyone at will. "Did I kill you Tatsuki? Or did you let yourself fall into the shadow that is your more feral instincts. I have only defended myself from the very beginning and I know you wouldn't have come willingly." She looked down at the girl with a steel gaze that would have been considered impenetrable and very cold, devoid of human emotion and yet there was a touch of chaos. A touch of darkness that lingered within her soul. "I do not kill. I find it distasteful and a waste of effort as I believe in the phrase. Waste not." The Quinta said in a cold tone of voice as she caught sight of another visitor. Him? She shook her head slowly in disgust as she turned her gaze towards the moon.

"Those idiots are adhering to what is their own nature and nothing else. Just as we have done previously Tatsuki-san. Do not so readily point your rage. It will be the end of you." She spoke in almost a scolding tone of voice as she dare not avert her eyes from the very moon that hung above them, the only source of light within Hueco Mundo. "All are to be held accountable for their actions. I would not have it any other way, but I dare not turn my rage against those of Serafina Katchora, though I am... different than the others, it does not mean that I am stupid." She spoke with a cold tone of voice as her crimson eyes soon returned to the girl that now seemed to be recovering, watching her sit up and pet the little creature that dare come near them. Then she asked a curious question, one that would lead her into the dark depths that was the Quinta Espada's past. A past that belonged to a woman long since forgotten by those. "You heard true, you are not the first that I have done this to. I also believe that you will not be the last in the coming days my dear Tatsuki." She paused for a moment when she heard the inquiry of where they were. "The first one... was centuries ago, long past though... He was young and fairly naive. He loved me if memory serves me correctly." She said as she turned her gaze back towards the battle once more, well more specifically to Nnoitra.

"However, those I have done this to are all dead or long since gone. Leaving me to rebuild themselves to what they had once become. To rid themselves of the lessons I have imparted unto them." She turned her gaze back to Tatsuki. "To blind themselves from the cruelty of this world, if only to find that they cannot escape what they already see." Her eyes slowly became fixed upon the hollow dog and listened to the girl as she questioned a nature that every hollow knew, or would come to know. The Quinta Espada was a physically brutal person but she was not ignorant to the fact that some must be taught and shown their true nature. Tatsuki was one such case. "What you see before you has a purpose, everything has a purpose and everything has a beginning. Now you are weak and you must consume those weaker than you or those as strong as you in order for you to grow in power. So... yes, something as small as that will help you gain power." She then fell quiet and watched as the smaller hollow was being devoured alive in what seemed to be a gruesome display of a feral nature. Never did her crimson eyes shy away from the sight, nor did they blink as Tatsuki devoured it. They were so cold in their nature... "You have taken the first steps towards accepting what you are. I wonder..." She trailed off as she watched the girl for a moment more before she returned her gaze back to the woman she gave her allegiance to.

They would not notice her gaze at all, nor would they be able to notice their presence unless someone was specifically looking for them. Not even Serafina had detected the Quinta's presence until she had been but upon her. A master at being found when she wanted to be found, and a master at hiding when she did not wish for unwanted eyes to be looking upon her. She heard the comment that Tatsuki had blurted out and something within the Quinta's soul demanded that she either do something... or at least say something. She slowly walked over to the young girl and quietly knelt down and rested her gloved right hand upon her head, gentle in touch, it would almost feel as though it was a mother's loving touch. "You became something that you were destined to be. You were hiding what your true nature was my dear." She rubbed the back of Tatsuki's head gently as she continued with her 'comfort'. "Orihime-chan is the one you did this for. You wish to protect her and to never get left behind... I will ensure you will never get left behind Tatsuki-chan." The Espada's hand halted the motions for a brief moment as the Espada slowly stood back up on her feet and turned her gaze away from Tatsuki and was drawn towards the vast expanse that was Los Noches.

The Quinta Espada heard the muttered request of the young arrancar and gave it some thought since she could essentially help the girl and train her as well, though it might bring her chaotic personality towards a much darker path if Tatsuki did take this course. "Tomorrow I will train you in both speed and skill... However, if you wish for our talks to continue I shall oblige." The Espada said in a cold tone of voice as she began to walk away from Los Noches, away from the battle as they would need a more secluded spot to hunt.

...Lighting the fires of Chaos, I am reborn Anew...
User Image

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

User Image
                                  Apparently the Jackelope man decided to help as he suddenly put down some mask that looked really cool and fired a cero with his to make it a super cero. Watching the blast go twice as big was something awesome, especially after his zanpakuto made the annoying b*****d before him all confused or something. He wasn't sure, but it didn't matter to him. Any advantage was a chance to rip it's arm off.

Watching the man go tumbling forward a ways, Deva frowned as nothing seemed to be bleeding or injured on the man. Even he, taking it on at that close of range would be hurting and bleeding somewhere but the thing just seemed dizzy. Somehow that pissed the Sexta off more, adding to the fuel of the fire caused by his double meaning at His master. Suddenly the man shouted something and Waves of Cold fired out.

Smirking, Deva vanished from his spot and reappeared a long distance away, the speed of the movement actually causing a delayed reaction of the sand flying away like a path was being carved by air a few seconds behind the sexta. Turning and seeing the small area of being unprotected, Deva knew exactly what he was going to do. Good and fun close up action.

Vanishing again, Deva appeared behind the man once more, spinning with his right arm arced behind him to add the momentum of his speed, causing a similar path to open behind him, and using all the force of moving at such a speed and the inertia of speed, thrust his hand towards the man's unprotected back, knowing full well this was going to hurt if it hit and at the speed he was moving it was assured.

Then he remembered the orders of the b*****d needing to be alive and shifted the attack up, instead of it aiming to take a hole through it's back it would be a Nice large chunk through the shoulder if it hit, non-lethal but it would hopefully hurt like hell. Some of the force was diverted from the change of direction, but it was still going to be one hell of a hit if it succeeded.

User Image

User Image-----User Image-----User Image

Humans, Shinigami, or even other Hollow;
They bleed the same blood and they'll all die by my hand!
I will paint this world with all the shades of blood they possess!
If you try to stop me then you're first on the list!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff