Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
                                            User Image
                                            xxxxxxxxxx春江五月 7th squad captain
                                            xxxxxx▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

With the lift of her brow, Satsuki glanced to the male shinigami from the corner of her eye. Her stare was long and hard, not a word uttered and her expression impossible to read. Was he stupid? Not in her wildest dreams did the 7th squad captain ever imagine that she could so easily convince someone in joining her in her 1200 hours of hell. Twelve hundred hours of painstaking hell, trawling through mountains of paperwork backdated years ago. Her confusion, her bemusement, her cynicism never surfaced in her face other than the slightest change in her dark eyes. It was obvious that she was looking at Kratos, studying and judging him under her calm facade. Harue-taichou had always managed to keep up strong front, looking either royally pissed off or simply cold as ice. "Awanane.. you're a mega idiot." She laughed softly under her breath. "Who the hell would agree to something like that and just for some free dinner."

It was a rare occasion for Satsuki to be so much at ease, but perhaps it was during these times of peace that she was finally starting to warm up to others. At least once, a long time ago, she had built a wall around her heart. The captain had always been so guarded, so tense and mistrusting of others. Ever since the battle with the Forsaken and seeing so many of her comrades fall, she seemed so cold and unapproachable. And although she is still as relentless and brutal as the 7th squad captain, it was only till recently, that she was able to smile.

As the battle before them had ended with a spectacular finale, the female shinigami flinched as she felt the shock waves of their collision with a thunderous force. All was gone in a flash of bright light, the training ground had become a singular large crater as smoke rose silently from the ground. Satsuki scanned the vicinity, inspecting the aftermath with a quiet thought tugging in the back of her mind. "Show offs." She muttered just as Anji had appeared behind them, arriving as if he had been carried by the wind. Turning her head slightly against her shoulder, the veteran captain feigned disinterest. "It was so-so." Her words were an obvious lie. The devastation and aftermath of their battle was testament to that. No-one had seen a fight quite like this, not ever since the Forsaken had attacked.

Finally she turned to the pale-haired man to give him her full attention. Her arms were folded across her chest, and her dark hair was lightly whipping against her cheek. "Your zanpakuto... I like what you've done with it." The female muttered. This may be as close as one could get to hearing a compliment out of the 7th captain's mouth. She was notorious for being hostile and unfriendly. Studying the man with a gaze that pierced right through him, she motioned to the sheathed sword at his side. "But it's too powerful. In battle you may end up hurting the comrades that would have been covering your back. You better watch it Anji." Not that she was meant to be rude addressing another member of the Gotei 13, but she had always spoken to him on a first name basis. It certainly sent some tongues wagging but it was simply a sign of how long they had known each other.

As they were speaking a hell butterfly fluttered toward the captain. Lifting her hand it gently landed on top of her wrist, relaying a message from her squad that there was a minor disturbance in the barrier set up outside Rukongai. Squad members had already been dispatched to investigate. Satsuki thought nothing of it as such incident reports were a matter of formality. "Drinks and dinner is on me. We're going to Rukongai." The woman said aloud, practically reading Remnan's mind as she turned away with the sweep of her haori. It was unusual for the 7th squad captain to be so generous, but anyone who was to know her well enough would learn that she always had some ulterior motive. This time, this would be conning all three captains in helping her finish her paperwork.

6,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

T̴̷͕͕̤̺̞̼̪̠̞̳̼̹̮̫͚͙̾̀ͥ̓ͭ̌͛ͫ̑ͤ̀͞h̸̨̛̲̟̩̲͍̰̼̝̣̳̤͎̙̱ͮ̀ͩͬ̋̉̒ͥ̾ͨ̽̾̚͜ȩ̵̵̻̫̝̮͔̤̮̹͎̿̉̓͆̔̌̈́͠y̵̶̩̬̳̝̩͋̍͑̎ͧ͗ͥͣ̌ͥ̄ͣͣͫ̔̽͋̈́̕͜ ̴̸̛̛̘̻̖̤̪̠̠̥̬̮̺̼̯̺̱͉͍̻̜̋̾͗̂̊͊ͮ͆͐͘ḇ̷̢̩̻̮͙̲͉̟̜̥͙͔̺̫͖̅ͧ̅͂̕͝eͤͨ̄̌̆́́̀ͯ͒͐̈ͯ͂̌̚҉̛̲̟̤͙̭̝̲͕͎̩̳̺͚͇̗͟t̸̐ͮ͂ͨ̚҉̲͚͚͕͝ṛ̛̺̳̯̠̯͉̦̼̭̭̰̭̫̮̭̥̍͂́̓̈́͜͢͡a̴̧̱͙͍̳̠̥̞̬͔̮̣̟̞͍̝̖̎ͣ̅͢͠ͅyͬ̒̈́ͧ̔̑̋ͬ́ͪ̃̊̚͠͏̴̞̟͇̘̫̖̲̭̦̻̟̬͎̪̦̖͝͝e̶̴̴͖̬͇͔̓̑͛ͨ̐̒ͭ̏ͩ͆̇͊̅͛͠d̵̛͈̼̺̻̖̾̄̂͛ͬ́̿̏̄ͦ̓ͬ̚̚͜ ̧̧͙͉͙̖͚̟̦̻̱̙̬̬̺̙̦͙̝̎ͩ̾̉͐̏̆͊̐̇͟m͈̥̘̠̝̮͕͕ͪ̾̔̓͑̅̍͆̾̈ͯ͘ěͫ͗ͭ̾̂̀͛ͨͯ̅́͏̺̳̘̱̳̙̮̭̺̖̱̳̺͍̩̪͕̺̀͘͡͝.̓̓̓̂̐̿̑̿̉̀̀͏̦͔̳̭̻̹͙͚̭̕.̡͖̮̮̲̰̥̟ͫ͒̆̓̇͛̉͟.̗̜͕̹̩͉̣̠̗̾̒̔̽ͫ̐̾̿̽́ͫͩͫ̔̚͜͜͡

Жəɸи
╔═══════════════════╗
Former Captain of Squad
╚═══════════════════╝

╔════════════════════════════════════

Soul Society... Rukongai... Seireitei... None of it had changed. The capital stood with it's air of power and grace. Nobles easily seen scurrying around to finish their duties. Shinigami, both recruits and squad members training and talking. Part of the sky tore open, and out stepped a man with teal hair, hate filled his eyes. The tear closed behind him. Any who had been looking to the sky saw him. Any acutely tuned to sensing spiritual pressure surely sensed the slight disturbance. Would they react in violence? Would they shove it off as a shinigami returning from a mission on earth? It did not matter to the male how they reacted, for he was here for one purpose, and that was recon.

The male needed to know how many captains were within the seireitei at the moment. He needed to know if an attack would even be possible. Closing his eyes he scanned the different spiritual pressures, noting four strong ones close together. Captains. Another one in rukongai caught his attention. It was easily captain level, but something was off about it. The male opened his eyes. "Vizard... He's treading on thin ice by being here. He is of no concern to me right now though. Besides... I'm quite sure he would stay out of any fight in hopes of not being discovered." The male took in a deep breath and let it out in a sigh.

Slowly he began to descend to the ground, memories of his time spent here coming back to him. Memories of how the council and gotei betrayed him. Of how they laughed at him for proclaiming equality of those who lived outside the walls of Seireitei. And of how they stripped him of his rank and title and cast him out of the gotei. Of course, only the council and captain commander knew of this. It had been kept secret from the rest of the captains, for fear they might have sided with him. The male felt ground beneath his feet and glanced around. He was just outside the wall of the seireitei, and could already feel the eyes of others on him. Turning, he noted a bunch of familiar faces, all rukongai residents.

"Xeon...? Is that you? It's been such a long time!" The male was instantly swarmed by those he had been kicked out for. Kids, adults, grandmothers, grandfathers, friends, strangers, admirers; you name it and they were there hugging him. Even a few enemies he had made were glad to see him, as odd as that sounds. "I see that they still deem you all as burdens. Don't worry... Someday soon, I will tear these walls down, and everyone will live equally." A bit of cheering, and then the group dispersed, leaving only a few people behind with Xeon. "Come, come. Tonight you will dine with us." Xeon shook his head. "I'm sorry but I must refuse. I am sure the gotei have sensed me, and finding me with you will only bring you trouble. Another time however."

The souls understood. If fighting broke out, they would most likely cause Xeon injury, for he would have to protect them. Leaning against the wall, he sighed. How long would it be till one of them came? It didn't exactly matter who it was. If a fight broke out he would still get what he wanted. Shinigami were notorious for blabbing any information asked of them... The male looked up to the sky, noting a shinigami looking down at him from his post on the wall. It wouldn't be long now. An alarm would be raised, probably stating an arrancar or something had infiltrated the soul society. Xeon understood why they would claim him as such. His spiritual energy was sort of like a hollows. Hell, upon using bankai his eyes even became like a hollows. Yes, it would be soon, and then he would get what he came for.

╚════════════════════════════════════

"As long as your capital thrives... Your people suffer."

Ţ̨͚̼̯͍͈̪̩ͮͯ͒͐̽͒͛̀̀ͩͣͨͧ͛̊̚͢ḩͩͩ̌ͭͨ̓̿̊̍͏̲͙̜̜͉͙͜ë̡̨̦̙̭͖͉̦͓͙̭̳̰͍̻͙͇̠́ͪ̈͌͞͞ͅr̶̵̴͉̪͓͈̹͕̥̙͎̦̤̞̥̖̮͋̿̊̾͐ͧͦ̉͒ͤͪ̾͌̉͛ͨ́̚e̺̥̗͉͎̘̼̥͙̗̞͉̜̳̼̅ͫ̆ͩ͗͒̈̾͊ͯ̽̿̅ͧ̾̌͡ ̢̛̘̗̼͎͔̝̠̾̆̆ͭ̇̎̏ͭ̇ͣͨs̵̡͙̯̟͈̗̺͕̠̳̏͌̊́̇͊̒̇̈́̿̇̐̍̒͐͋ͦͦh̨̛̜̝͙̟͈̿͑̾͌ͧ̾ͥ̿̈́ͬ̓ͧ̂a͒̔̾ͬͬͧ͑̽͏̵͖͍̻̫͙͕̬̘͟͜͝l̸̲̭͈͈̰̻̳͕̟̤̯̱̖̭ͫ̿̒̈́̇ͫ̓͒̈ͧ̔ͭ̚͜ļ̣͔̱͕̗͍̼̩̥̱̝̅ͣͧ̍̒̍̉̏ͪ̔͊͂̄̿ ̢̡̔̀͗ͣ̇̒ͫͣ̉͗̾͞҉͓͎̦̖̳̠b̙̹͖̹̹̮̬̳̠̩̰̠̳͉̬͎ͦ̑͗̾̃͗ͦ̚͘͞ë̙̝͉͚͚̫͍̤͈̭̱̤͓̓̏̀̇̈ͥ͘͟͝ ̠̹̼̳͈ͬ̂̿̌͌ͭ͑ͤ̿̽̾͊͋̄ͣ̕͘n̏̂̏ͯ͗̅̈̏͊ͣ͛ͮ̆͑̚҉̧̞͎͔̟̹̣̠̜̪̭͎̀ô̶̧̪̗͚͉̹̻̬͉͇̗̤̼̺̗̗̟͙̹̣̊̀͆ͪ̈́͗͋̉͒̈ͯ͊͆͌ͫ͋̄͜͞͡ ̷̸̵̜͈̖̥̱̝̰̦̱̙̝̂͒͒́̅͐̇ͦ̒̀̚͟m̙̝̮̩̙̤̥̘̜͓̳͍͙͇͒͊͛̾̈ͣ̈ͨ͊͗̉̀̚͘͜͜͠͡ͅę̢͙̳̯̲ͨ͒̔̈́̈͗͐ͬ̀ͣͧ̇̅̇̌ͪ͛͒̕͢r̸̨͓̦̼̤͙̰̙͗ͮͦ̾̀ͮͣͭ̂̀̉͒̋̈̓ͨ̉͜͜͠c̶̵̷̰̥͚̞̦͇͓͓̰͇͙̰̳̤͖͚̪͋̓̌̿ͯ̀̚͡ͅͅý̸͇̯̜͉̮͚̮ͭͬ́̉̾̈́̂̽͋̑ͥ̽ͯ̍͜.̶̫̻̯̩̬̮͇͔̖̬͙̺̭̱͖ͮ̏ͪ̊̉̽̓ͧͣ̓̓ͪ́ͧ̾͟͡͝

User Image

Dangerous Elder

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
XOPHAN

This one was the first one
This one had a vice
This one here I like to rub on dark and stormy nights
This one was the last one,
I don't remember how

deep in a forest far from sight of anyone thunderous sounds can be heard, trees shake and birds flee. a man can be seen, the top of his shihakusho removed from his shoulders and hang to both sides still tucked into the bottom. on his back two limiter seals of the highest can be seen, the reason for them being there can easily be concluded by just a brief look at the mans face. this 'man' was not a shinigami like his clothes suggest, the man was clearly and undeniably none other then a n arrancar, the hole in his chest and bone fragment were proof enough. the fragment on his face that marked him started behind his ears on both sides of his head, run down midway to his chin where it spikes upward and back down again meeting in the middle, resembling that of a serpents fang.

the area around the arrancar is scorched but not on fire, each burn was round and no bigger then a fist. breathing heavily and drenched in sweat he yells "CERO" and with a flick of wrist a small red orb flies at the tree before him. the attack does little if anything, he had reached his limit. he stumbles over the nearest tree and flops on it with his back and sighs, he then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small note pad. the cover read XOPHAN, he flips through page after page till he finds one about half full of barely legible writing, it was nothing more then a list of days past, numbers and small side notes. the man begins to fill in the remainder of the page, day 45. balla 64. cero 29. gran rey cero 0... i seem to have plateaued, still cant fire the gran rey and number of cero havent increased in 3 days.

Xophan closes the note pad and slips it back into his pocket, stands and stretches, a few bones pop, and the sweat stops. he grabs his shihakusho and puts it back on, in addition to the top his puts on a large long black scarf. with a quick check to make sure his bone fragment and hollow chest were hidden he begins his walk back to the seireitei, a long walk but one worth it to make sure he was out of the reach of the council 46, if they knew he was training it would only deepen the mistrust and widen the gap he was trying to close. half an hour pass before he enters the walls of the seireitei, once there Xophan just begins to wonder aimlessly having no real 'home' to return to nor the need to sleep he found himself doing this a lot, just roaming the streets secretly hoping to run into someone, anyone, just to make the time go by faster.

But I remember blood and rain
and i never saw it coming again
Cut right into me
Cause I am made of scars
Rai Kurro
User Image X I died once X......................................................................X They call me a monster X

X Reborn as something else X ....................................................X *smirk* They may be right X

Rai could feel the rietsu's of a few captains closing in on the area, he began to somewhat skulk around rukongai, peeking around corners before moving on, things were beginning to get heated, and honestly, Rai welcomed the excitement. He didn't run lest he look suspicious but he could feel one captain level reitsu closing in on him, causing him to pick up the pace. He quickly looked down at his feet to see a ring of light forming and in a moment his mind was filled with nostalgia, he knew what this was, and he cringed at the fact that he now knew who his pursuer was. This was bad, but he knew that fighting right now would only make things worse, he was not here to make war. He stopped for a moment, letting the dome quickly overtake him, placing him in an impenetrable prison. Rai tugged on his hood, trying to hide his face best he could. He placed his hand on the shield, it was incredibly dense, Satsuki had been improving in his absence. He thought as he turned to face the seventh squad's new captain, hands held up in surrender. He couldn't reveal who he was, but perhaps he could talk his way out of this. "I'm not the one you want, there are others in rukongai much more threatening than me," he said, in an almost suspiciously calm tone. He had to admit, he was very surprised to see the white coat of a captain draped over Satsuki's shoulders, last time he saw her, she was the third seat, his direct subordinate, and the very last person he wanted to run into today.

"My blade hungers, will you help me slate it's appetite?"

((OOC: lol ok world, lets chat, for now))

Aged Gaian

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

User Image
Ҟrӑtɸs Ⱥwӑηӑηe
Ϲӑptӑiη ɸf Squӑd

"In a time of darkness... light will always preveil...."

Kratos frowned lightly as the barrier started to crack, he had no time to pour more energy into the barrier as it broke as the captain's attacks ended. He side glanced over at Satsuki. "Well it's not like I got anything better to do." He started to answer her earlier question. "At least in this sense the company is enjoyable." He said, stating that he enjoyed being around her. His gaze shifted back to the two captains as they approached.

"You two are idiots." He grumbled through his mask. "If I had known you were going to be useing that amount of power, I would of made the barrier stronger... your lucky I did put it up when I did though.. or else there could of been casualties..." He took a deep breath and then let out the air in his lungs. "But yes, that was a impressive show.. I would like to have a good fight sometime.. it has been ages and my sword arm is tired of training dummies." He leaned his head to the side and cracked his neck, as the light from the barrier slowly flew over and wrapped around the blade on his back, slowly sealing his Zanpaktu into it's sealed katana form on his back. He ran a hand up over the scar on his left eye, looking back at Satsuki.

"Your treating? Well if that's the case, sure i'm in for it." He said as he went to follow her, giving the other two captains a friendly punch in the shoulders as he walked past them.

"I am the light... and I stand in the right of the law... and beside my friends."

6,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

T̴̷͕͕̤̺̞̼̪̠̞̳̼̹̮̫͚͙̾̀ͥ̓ͭ̌͛ͫ̑ͤ̀͞h̸̨̛̲̟̩̲͍̰̼̝̣̳̤͎̙̱ͮ̀ͩͬ̋̉̒ͥ̾ͨ̽̾̚͜ȩ̵̵̻̫̝̮͔̤̮̹͎̿̉̓͆̔̌̈́͠y̵̶̩̬̳̝̩͋̍͑̎ͧ͗ͥͣ̌ͥ̄ͣͣͫ̔̽͋̈́̕͜ ̴̸̛̛̘̻̖̤̪̠̠̥̬̮̺̼̯̺̱͉͍̻̜̋̾͗̂̊͊ͮ͆͐͘ḇ̷̢̩̻̮͙̲͉̟̜̥͙͔̺̫͖̅ͧ̅͂̕͝eͤͨ̄̌̆́́̀ͯ͒͐̈ͯ͂̌̚҉̛̲̟̤͙̭̝̲͕͎̩̳̺͚͇̗͟t̸̐ͮ͂ͨ̚҉̲͚͚͕͝ṛ̛̺̳̯̠̯͉̦̼̭̭̰̭̫̮̭̥̍͂́̓̈́͜͢͡a̴̧̱͙͍̳̠̥̞̬͔̮̣̟̞͍̝̖̎ͣ̅͢͠ͅyͬ̒̈́ͧ̔̑̋ͬ́ͪ̃̊̚͠͏̴̞̟͇̘̫̖̲̭̦̻̟̬͎̪̦̖͝͝e̶̴̴͖̬͇͔̓̑͛ͨ̐̒ͭ̏ͩ͆̇͊̅͛͠d̵̛͈̼̺̻̖̾̄̂͛ͬ́̿̏̄ͦ̓ͬ̚̚͜ ̧̧͙͉͙̖͚̟̦̻̱̙̬̬̺̙̦͙̝̎ͩ̾̉͐̏̆͊̐̇͟m͈̥̘̠̝̮͕͕ͪ̾̔̓͑̅̍͆̾̈ͯ͘ěͫ͗ͭ̾̂̀͛ͨͯ̅́͏̺̳̘̱̳̙̮̭̺̖̱̳̺͍̩̪͕̺̀͘͡͝.̓̓̓̂̐̿̑̿̉̀̀͏̦͔̳̭̻̹͙͚̭̕.̡͖̮̮̲̰̥̟ͫ͒̆̓̇͛̉͟.̗̜͕̹̩͉̣̠̗̾̒̔̽ͫ̐̾̿̽́ͫͩͫ̔̚͜͜͡

Жəɸи
╔═══════════════════╗
Former Captain of Squad
╚═══════════════════╝

A familiar voice came to the ears of the male. One he had thought he would never hear again. Well, not here of all places anyway. Glancing over to the new comer, Xeon smirked a bit. The hot head lieutenant from squad seven. It was believed he died, although Xeon knew better, having been a captain he had been given knowledge of what was a second possibility. Before he declared war on the soul society he had run into a few vizards, along with their unique abilities. He even tried to recruit them, only to be told no, that they don't work with shinigami.

His words did little to rile up Xeon. He was aware that most thought of him as a joke because he had come ill prepared. Of course, if Xeon had the knowledge of how to effectively use his bankai, things would most likely have gone in his favor. There were many abilities used that day, many of which could have turned the tide of battle if used at certain times. But Xeon had been naive, figuring it worked like his shikai. He was oddly happy he had been wrong. "You're surprised to see me? What about you? Does the gotei thirteen know about your mask yet? Or are you afraid they'll treat you... Harshly? And as for my coup... It isn't over yet. I will see these walls torn down, and this society reformed." Another glance up confirmed the foot soldier had gone, probably to report the goings on.

"Tell me Rai... What brings you here? And is your answer for joining me still no? Or has your kind changed?" Xeon smirked, even chuckled a bit. He realized he had not answered the males question, nor did he actually plan to unless necessary. Xeon didn't need a leak, even if soul society didn't trust Rai, he had no reason to lie to them about Xeon's plans. If anything, they would bolster their defenses assuming the vizards were planning an attack. And that would only make thing's more difficult for Xeon. He didn't have a force large enough to take on all of the gotei thirteen, not unless he himself faced all thirteen captains alone. But then his life wouldn't be guaranteed. No, if he had to face all thirteen, he was likely to die.

Ţ̨͚̼̯͍͈̪̩ͮͯ͒͐̽͒͛̀̀ͩͣͨͧ͛̊̚͢ḩͩͩ̌ͭͨ̓̿̊̍͏̲͙̜̜͉͙͜ë̡̨̦̙̭͖͉̦͓͙̭̳̰͍̻͙͇̠́ͪ̈͌͞͞ͅr̶̵̴͉̪͓͈̹͕̥̙͎̦̤̞̥̖̮͋̿̊̾͐ͧͦ̉͒ͤͪ̾͌̉͛ͨ́̚e̺̥̗͉͎̘̼̥͙̗̞͉̜̳̼̅ͫ̆ͩ͗͒̈̾͊ͯ̽̿̅ͧ̾̌͡ ̢̛̘̗̼͎͔̝̠̾̆̆ͭ̇̎̏ͭ̇ͣͨs̵̡͙̯̟͈̗̺͕̠̳̏͌̊́̇͊̒̇̈́̿̇̐̍̒͐͋ͦͦh̨̛̜̝͙̟͈̿͑̾͌ͧ̾ͥ̿̈́ͬ̓ͧ̂a͒̔̾ͬͬͧ͑̽͏̵͖͍̻̫͙͕̬̘͟͜͝l̸̲̭͈͈̰̻̳͕̟̤̯̱̖̭ͫ̿̒̈́̇ͫ̓͒̈ͧ̔ͭ̚͜ļ̣͔̱͕̗͍̼̩̥̱̝̅ͣͧ̍̒̍̉̏ͪ̔͊͂̄̿ ̢̡̔̀͗ͣ̇̒ͫͣ̉͗̾͞҉͓͎̦̖̳̠b̙̹͖̹̹̮̬̳̠̩̰̠̳͉̬͎ͦ̑͗̾̃͗ͦ̚͘͞ë̙̝͉͚͚̫͍̤͈̭̱̤͓̓̏̀̇̈ͥ͘͟͝ ̠̹̼̳͈ͬ̂̿̌͌ͭ͑ͤ̿̽̾͊͋̄ͣ̕͘n̏̂̏ͯ͗̅̈̏͊ͣ͛ͮ̆͑̚҉̧̞͎͔̟̹̣̠̜̪̭͎̀ô̶̧̪̗͚͉̹̻̬͉͇̗̤̼̺̗̗̟͙̹̣̊̀͆ͪ̈́͗͋̉͒̈ͯ͊͆͌ͫ͋̄͜͞͡ ̷̸̵̜͈̖̥̱̝̰̦̱̙̝̂͒͒́̅͐̇ͦ̒̀̚͟m̙̝̮̩̙̤̥̘̜͓̳͍͙͇͒͊͛̾̈ͣ̈ͨ͊͗̉̀̚͘͜͜͠͡ͅę̢͙̳̯̲ͨ͒̔̈́̈͗͐ͬ̀ͣͧ̇̅̇̌ͪ͛͒̕͢r̸̨͓̦̼̤͙̰̙͗ͮͦ̾̀ͮͣͭ̂̀̉͒̋̈̓ͨ̉͜͜͠c̶̵̷̰̥͚̞̦͇͓͓̰͇͙̰̳̤͖͚̪͋̓̌̿ͯ̀̚͡ͅͅý̸͇̯̜͉̮͚̮ͭͬ́̉̾̈́̂̽͋̑ͥ̽ͯ̍͜.̶̫̻̯̩̬̮͇͔̖̬͙̺̭̱͖ͮ̏ͪ̊̉̽̓ͧͣ̓̓ͪ́ͧ̾͟͡͝

User Image

Agent Bard

User Image

Captain Commander of the Gotei 13
First Squad captain Alo Fūjino

As the Soutaichou sat at his desk going over paper work he sensed two of is captain fighting. Anji and Remnan were at it again. Though he knew it was a good thing. With how quiet the hollows had been lately he was glad to see the captains training hard to be on the top of their game for whatever might be coming. He let out a sigh leaning back in his seat, his Haori resting on the back of the chair. As he sat there memories of the horror he had seen during the forsaken attack raced through his head. He may have been the first squad captain for a short time but he was determined to keep that kind of death and destruction from ever happening again.

He cleared his minds of his nightmares and focused on the problems at hand. There had been numerous reports of strange "Ghost Knights" appearing from no where and vanishing just as quickly without even a trace being left or showing that they had even been there. He scratched his head, all the thinking and pondering trying to figure out why all of that these things could be happening was giving him a headache.

While he was lost in his thoughts his lieutenant entered the room. "Sir there is a member of the stealth forces here to see you" the second seat told him.

"Send him in" Alo responded. He wondered if there was any connection to the reports or if this visit was for the rietsu that had entered the Soul Society.

"Sir there has been a sighing of an unauthorized person in the Rukon district." he began "It seems as of now he is just wandering around not causing any trouble, more like snooping if you asked me" he told the captain.

"I thought that might be why you are here." he stated with a look of depression on his face. The Shinigami had been enjoying peace for the first time since Izen had tried to take over and he was sad to see it go. "I have already sent hell butterflies out to the 6th, 7th 10th, and 13th squad captain telling them to investigate Immediately. Thank you for your report you can go"

With that the Shinigami flash stepped away after nodding to the captain. Alo knew that summoning so many captains for one potential enemy seem uncalled for but he was not going to take any chances.

(will come up with his format later just needed to get this post out tonight so we can get this underway ^__^) ((edited))

DarianSharkbait's Husband

Rainbow Fatcat

18,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
User Image

♪†▲Davion, Anji Captain of the 10th Squad▼†♫

That is not dead which can eternal lie,

"Passivity is fatal to us. Our goal is to make the enemy passive."

A soft smile came from Anji's mouth as he heard Satsuki speak. She had said the show was, so-so, but Anji knew she was lying causing him to chuckle a bit. "So-so huh? I guess next time we'll have to work on our showmanship." he said with a small grin. When he heard Kratos calling them idiots, among other things he laughed again. "We were both exerting shikai strength, I figured you would have made the barrier strong enough." he said poking fun at the other captain. The man's continued speech made Anji frown again. "If you are lucky, training dummies and hollows will be the only things you will need to use that blade against." he said knowing full well that was probably not going to be the case. Not only had two members of the Forsaken managed to get away, but there were now rumors going around of warriors clad in armor walking around the Rukongai district only to disappear moments later.

The thought of knights took Anji's memory back to when he and a few of his fellow captains, Ryu-taichou and Makihara-taichou included, traveled to a different realm and fought against warriors who claimed to be knights. The whole trip, though not much had been accomplished, seemed to be about the king's key, not much information had been gathered, however, as their trip was short. The white-haired captain's daze seemed to be cut short as Satsuki turned to him and began speaking again. This time the woman had complimented his zanpakuto, sort of, claiming it's new form was to her liking. When she continued with her "compliment' yet another grin became plastered onto his face. He heard her call him Anji, which made him want to laugh that much more. He and Satsuki had grown close during the war against the Forsaken and she always called him by his first name, even when around other captains. Anji tried to keep it formal with her when they were around other captains, but usually it didn't happen. When she finished speaking his grin was immediately wiped from his face and replaced with a most serious look. Taking a step towards her Anji lifted his hand to place it on her shoulders gently turning her whole body to face him.

As his hand rested on her shoulder Anji looked her straight in the eyes eyes giving her a soft, reassuring smile before he began speaking, though the last part meant also for Kratos who had mentioned the chance of him killing his comrades.. "Do not worry Satsuki, I would never harm those who I am sworn to protect. My blade isn't the same anymore, not since they left." he said speaking of the Forsaken, his expression becoming littered with the feelings he had felt when they left.. Anji remembered the battle like it was yesterday, but the worst part took place after the battle as Anji stood over a bloody battlefield his broken Ookami laying on the ground next to him, it was there the man had lost his will to fight.

Pushing the thought to the back of his mind, the pain that showed on his face leaving with it, the captain removed his hand from the woman's shoulder replacing the grin back to his face. Watching as a hell butterfly landed on her hand Anji could only wonder what it was about though it didn't seem to be anything wrong or she would have said something. Letting the woman take her leave hearing say something about a meal. "You treating us Satsuki? Did something THAT good happen at your meeting with central?" he asked, Anji figured they had probably pushed more paperwork on her, though an idiotic move on their part as every time Anji had entered her office he desk was full unfinished paperwork. He knew they couldn't truly punish her seriously unless she were to break one of the more major laws due to how much she contributed to the Soul Society, though the same could be said of Anji who had visited Central 46 numerous times due to his 'recklessness.'

As Anji prepared to leave Kratos walked past punching him lightly in the shoulder causing Anji to send a light shove at the man's back in a joking manner. As he did a hell butterfly flew over to him, the captain holding his hand out so the messenger could perch itself, sending it's message of a disturbance in the Rukongai district. "This meal might have to wait for later, Soutaichou has sent out orders for immediate investigation of the Rukongai district, it seems there are a few unauthorized people inside of Soul Society, the Rukongai District to be exact." he said.
[Lol, apologies on the lack of Anji actually doing anything lol, this is what happens when I do a bored post/normal post]

and with strange eons even death may die.

"A blade swung in anger or hatred can only wound or kill, never defeat."

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
                                            User Image

Falling still underneath Anji's gaze, the female captain had become unusually quiet as he had gently laid a hand onto her shoulder. She had always been one to resist the kindness of others, stubbornly refusing any form of concern with her skepticism and tenacity toward others. The fire that burned and the ice that had frozen her over, it disappeared and melted away whenever he was around. Captive to his gentle smile, it was her belief that his word was nothing but the truth. Over the years she had grown so much more tamer than what she had once been, and although the stigma of her reckless youth still remained with her, Satsuki was more or less a stronger woman. She had the 10th squad captain to thank. For the times he had been there to support her, protect her and reprimanded her when the time was right, she had come to respect him profoundly and would give anything in the world to return the favor.

Recognizing the old memories stir in his eyes, the good and bad, the shinigami turned her head away suddenly looking toward the horizon of Soul Society. Her expression was cold and indiscernible, but in her eyes she was hiding the mixed emotions which threatened to surface. "Of course... I expect no less." She muttered under her breath as the breeze began to pick up, lightly pelting at their clothes and leaving loose hairs whipping against her cheeks. The Forsaken was something that should have been forgotten long ago and buried with the past. Satsuki had always been determined to hide her sadness, avoiding the risk of uncovering memories of nostalgia and loved ones that had been lost in the war. She could feel Anji do the same, his pain nearly rising to break through the water surface.

No sooner did he wear the same serene expression on his face, bemused by the fact that she had gone out on a limb to invite everyone to a free meal. Was it really that obvious? A wry smile formed on the woman's lips as she returned him a glance. "What do -you- think?" She murmured, refolding her arms across her chest. The captain looked annoyed, like a stubborn child that had been caught out for not completing her homework. Only this time Central had come up with the crazy idea that if they assigned Harue-taichou with even more paperwork, this would somehow make the rest of her overdue reports magically complete itself.

Receiving the same message that had been relayed to the other captains, Satsuki had noticeably frowned as she kept her eyes toward the horizon with Rukongai in the distance. There have been no reports of obstructions or failures in her barriers, which only meant that whoever had appeared had the means to do so as freely as the arrancar and the Forsaken who had used portals. "I guess it's about time. Awanane, this might be the chance you been waiting for." She snickered.

Aged Gaian

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

User Image
Ҟrӑtɸs Ⱥwӑηӑηe
Ϲӑptӑiη ɸf Squӑd

Kratos watched the other two captains act and looked to the side letting out a breath of air as he scartched his head, looking off into the sky as he started to walk, though he paused as the hell butterfly came down and gave the message to all four captains. "You had to say it, didn't you Anji...." He was never one for being formal to his fellow captains, except when it was in regards to a meeting with all the captains or a special ceremony.

Right away though he didn't miss a beat as the leader in him took over as he turned to face his fellow captains. "Alright, then.. let's just make this simple, let's split up into the four corners, i'll take south, Satsuki, you take west, Anji you take North, and Remnan that means you got East. Well meet up in the middle, we might be to late if it's the same kind of disturbances we've been getting lately." He looked at them to make sure they understood the strategy. "Now, if you run into anyone, or anything suspicious, change your spiritual pressure level, just enough so we can detect it... we don't know what we're up against, so do NOT engage unless you have backup.. is that understood?" He asked with a smile on his face. "Let's get this done quick so we can go get supper."

"I am the light... and I stand in the right of the law... and beside my friends."

DarianSharkbait's Husband

Rainbow Fatcat

18,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
User Image

♪†▲Davion, Anji Captain of the 10th Squad▼†♫

That is not dead which can eternal lie,

"Passivity is fatal to us. Our goal is to make the enemy passive."

A light laugh came from Anji as Satsuki had found out he saw though her plan. It was an obvious one though, one that could be seen through by anyone who was close to the captain, or anyone who was unlucky enough to get coaxed into a free meal. After a moment Anji too turned to the Rukongai district looking on trying to sense the reaitsu that were reported. "Don't worry Satsuki, if you want I'll help you with your paper work so you don't get in trouble with Central anymore, though of course after I'm finished mine." he said with a sly grin. It seemed so hard to believe that some kind of war loomed in the future of the Soul Society with the captains sparring and joking about as if nothing were wrong. Even more-so the peacefulness that was evident all over Soul Society made it even harder to believe dark times laid in wait for the Gotei 13 and all of Soul Society even.

Anji looked over at Satsuki when she spoke to Kratos noticing a frown on her face showing just how displeased she was that the barrier she and her Mangetsu kept up wasn't disturbed in anyway upon the intruders arrival. The first thought to cross Anji's mind was an arrancar as they were one of the only forms of souls that could travel from dimension to dimension without being detected, though he had a lingering though; what it if was the Forsaken, they too had developed a way to travel through the dimensions while avoiding detection, they made sure to show it off during the last war. A troubled looked came to Anji's face as he placed his hand onto his Ookami gripping it's green and white hilt tightly in his left hand, the blade hanging from his left hip. The more he thought about it, the more Anji hope, and tried to convince himself it wasn't the Forsaken. There was no way they could be operational again after such a short time, not after most all of their members had been wiped out. Anji could still remember the look on their leader's face as he ran away with his second in command.

Suddenly Anji was snapped out of his thoughts by Kratos giving orders out to them. It seemed rather odd to Anji that the other would try to order other captains around seeing as how none of the other captains usually ever did anything other than what they though was best. Anji nodded though, knowing that splitting up would be the best way to find the intruders before they could hurt anyone. Though Anji agreed with that, he didn't agree with the rest of the captains plan. Walking over to the man Anji stood on the man's left side, placing his right hand on the captain's shoulder while looking behind the man out at the Rukongai. "Awanane-taichou, I do believe that splitting up is the best way to find these intruders however, if any of the intruders are trying to harm the souls that reside here in Soul Society I won't hesitate to attack them." he said as he took a step forwards letting his arm pass over, then fall off, the other captain's shoulder.

To Anji the Soul Society and the people in it were the most important thing in his life, it was a realization he had come to after the Forsaken had attacked. After the final battle Anji had blamed himself for letting the Forsaken get away and that, among other things, are what caused the captain to lose his will to fight; Anji's broken Ookami served not only as a daily reminder of his failure but also as a reminder that the man's soul was as broken as his own blade. It took quite a while for Anji to get his will to fight back, but after much soul searching Anji finally found a reason to fight again and that was to protect the Soul Society and everyone he cared about. To Anji it didn't matter how far a soul was into the Rukongai, nor who's jurisdiction they happened to fall under, if they needed his help, he would be there to protect them.

Turning around to Satuski, Anji made sure to break the tension his words would be sure to cause. "You know what? On second though I don't think I'll help you with your paperwork at all, you're much more beautiful when you're angry at Central." he said with a sly grin as he poked fun at her. Just as the last syllable rolled off his tongue Anji disappeared in a burst of wind as he began flash stepping away from the wrath of Satsuki and toward the location his search would begin.

and with strange eons even death may die.

"A blade swung in anger or hatred can only wound or kill, never defeat."

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
                                            User Image

The female captain raised her brow curiously as she heard Kratos speak. For a moment she stunned or perhaps baffled by his words, however a quiet yet devious smile grew on her lips and by the second. "Awanane..." She glanced to him from the corner of her eye, her chin turned against her shoulder with her haori billowing lightly in the wind. Her eyes fluttered briefly closed, her eyelashes were long and dark against her pale cheeks. ".. who do you think you're talking to?" His plan to split was a good idea, but for a captain to restrain from fighting? Highly unlikely. "In case you've forgotten, you happen to be speaking to the most reckless and blood thirsty of the Gotei 13." She muttered quietly, her eyes opening as her sharp gaze met his. Even if it was a light joke, there was some truth behind her words. There was a reason why Central had it for the 7th squad captain, not to mention they were also in the presence of whom she believed to be one of the strongest and longest serving captains in the history of Sereitei. Looking to Anji the woman silently agreed to his words. If these intruders were deemed a threat, she would not hesitate to draw her sword and annihilate their existence.

But just as Satsuki was about to take her leave, she heard the 10th squad captain speak. She froze in place, her teeth gritting as she shot him a deathly glare. "Say that again.. Davion, Anji." She snarled toward him, catching the split second of his after image as the shinigami disappeared and without a doubt racing off toward Rukongai. By the time he was gone, the female captain was practically radiating a dark and murderous intent. Just the sort of reiatsu you would want fending off intruders. "Jerk." She muttered under her breath, hiding her red face as she disappeared in a flash and quickly as the wind. Heading west as Kratos had instructed, no sooner did the woman appear as if carried by a gentle breeze. Soundlessly arriving on the rooftops of Rukongai, her dark eyes scanned the streets below with a hand resting on her zanpakuto. Her face was cold, almost emotionless as she focused her reiatsu to detect any unknown or unwelcomed presence in the near vicinity.

6,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Жəɸи
╔═══════════════════╗
Former Captain of Squad
╚═══════════════════╝

Xeon didn't wait for a reply. He could already feel two of the captains spiritual pressures moving. As a last ditch effort of kindness for the wayward vizard, Xeon took off towards the northwest corner. The male wasn't about to cause a ruckus, at least not one that would harm those who lived in the rukongai. He was loved by most of the people who lived here, after his rebellion most offered to help him, hide him, join him. Of course, he had turned them all down, not wanting any of them to get hurt because of him. Although, Xeon had heard about those executed for speaking good about him, for doing things in his honor and name. How far had the council fallen to execute all threats, no matter how harmless? Or did they fear a revolt of all of rukongai?

The male landed on a roof, sighing as he looked around. Memories came to him no matter where he looked, no matter what he heard. Sitting down, Xeon stared at the walls of the seireitei. Large and unmoving. Bland and unwelcoming. To so much as get near it scared most people of the rukongai. Fear of being persecuted by those sworn to protect them. Xeon had tried to change it once, tried and failed. He had been a kid then, inexperienced in the ways of war, and in the ways of killing. The male had learned since the last time. He knew he needed information on his enemies, no matter how small or invaluable it seemed. He also was going to use this chance to find out how much progress those he once knew made, and see if anyone new had risen to become strong.

Just to get the attention of the captains, Xeon fluctuated his spiritual pressure, and even used a small level kido spell to destroy part of the wall. A bit of cheering came to him, but it was quickly hushed when Xeon turned their way. They knew he wanted to keep them safe, and they did as he asked, and stayed inside. The male stood up, his hand on his zanpakuto. It wouldn't be long until one or two of the captains arrived. Even all four of them might. Xeon doubted an actual fight would break out. Or rather, he hoped not. Rukongai didn't need to be broken into more pieces. "If they actually want to fight... I guess I'll just have to break into the Seireitei..." Eyes closed, Xeon waited for those he knew would be coming.

User Image
Rai Kurro
User Image X I died once X......................................................................X They call me a monster X

X Reborn as something else X ....................................................X *smirk* They may be right X

Rai was about to speak, tell him of his reason of being in rukongai, but before he could speak, a distant alarm sounded in the distance. Rai smirked, "seem's our time must be cut short," he said as the two of them parted ways. As he watched Xeon leave he shook his head, "Still masquerading as some kind of hero of the people," he said to himself. He had to admit however that Xeon's presence was advantageous, the captains would be much more focused on apprehending a traitorous captain, then trying to track the reietsu of a wayward, believed dead vice captain. Rei slowly started to walk again, towards the direction Xeon was heading, with his cloak he would be able to hide himself in the crowds as much as he could, but something inside him couldn't help but want to watch the fireworks that were about to start. The people cheered for Xeon, and in a way, it disgusted Rei, these people were in the first district, practically hand fed by the seireitei, and still they cheer for this renegade. Rei scoffed, if these were the people he had to protect as a vice captain, something in him was relieved to have been forced out.

"My blade hungers, will you help me slate it's appetite?"

Aged Gaian

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

User Image
Ҟrӑtɸs Ⱥwӑηӑηe
Ϲӑptӑiη ɸf Squӑd

Kratos looked to his captains and coudln't help but laugh. "Well I did have to make a sugestion... I would do the same in your shoes..." He turned to look at Satsuki as Anji suddenly disapeared with his comment. "Alright then, let's find the intruders and keep them at bay till we can meet up.. that sounds more of a practical plan" He streched his back as his Zanpakto changed into it's Shikai from on his back, his Reiatsu not changing in the slightest. "Be careful now Satsuki." He looked over at her and winked at her, about to leave he paused and looked over at her. "Well, if you had my opinion, i'd say you look beautiful all the time." He said not seeming to be worried about her Reitsu as he suddenly flash stepped away towards the intruders

---------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Following Xeon, a man covered in decent clothes, made his way following, a bandana wrapped around his face and Neck, standing with the souls as if he was one of them. His yellow eyes watching as his arms were folded over his chest. A object was wrapped hanging from his back, a stick was seeming to stick out of the top of the bundle as he watched.
[do a more detailed post when Plumb remembers to post up the profile]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces