Welcome to Gaia! ::

nuGen Staff Millionaire

4,650 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500
  • nuGen Staff 25
日番谷 Tōshirō 冬獅郎 Hitsugaya
"I don't care if this fight costs me my position as a captain if it means being able to kill you.''

User Image

"Reign over the Frosted Heavens"

Toshiro nodded. ''You're right but I don't I just don't feel like I should have this. I only left for eight years to become a better person. I realized that I was bossy and cranky all the time.'' He looked off to the side and down at the ground. ''I am proud of one thing..'' He paused and then continued to talk. ''I was the youngest soul reaper to become captain. I guess I should step down.''

User ImagelalaUser ImagelalaUser Image

"Hinamori! How many times do I have to tell you? It's not "Hitsugaya-kun". It's "Captain Hitsugaya".
Captain of Squad 9: Kensei Muguruma

User Image

Kensei just sighed. "Please don't kid." He said. "We need all the help we can get. A new war is upon us. Plus we're missing a lot of soul reapers. They myesteriously dissapeared. I've seen this once before." Kensei added. He didn't want to remeber the day he became a vizard. It terrified him. Kensei hurt the love of his life plus Lisa.

nuGen Staff Millionaire

4,650 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500
  • nuGen Staff 25
"I don't care if this fight costs me my position as a captain if it means being able to kill you.''

User Image

Toshiro stood still hearing the word kid. He was getting angry but then calmed himself. ''Please don't call me kid it's captain Hitsugaya.'' He took a deep breath hearing what else he said. ''I wounder what's going on.'' He held his hand up to his chin.

"Hinamori! How many times do I have to tell you? It's not "Hitsugaya-kun". It's "Captain Hitsugaya".
User Image

H i t o m i A m a n e
❊·.·´¯`·.·❊
User Image

❊·.·´¯`·.·❊
Say you're sorry
That face of an angel
Comes out just when you need it to
As I paced back and forth all this time
Cause I honestly believed in you
Holding on
The days drag on ❊·.·´¯`·.·❊

I should have known, I should have known...
❊·.·´¯`·.·❊ ❊·.·´¯`·.·❊ ❊·.·´¯`·.·❊

Hitomi nodded to what Ikuto said and she smiled softly trying not to think about her past. "I..I do not blame you because they make me happy" She told him softly as she started to feel a tiny tear roll down her face.

❊·.·´¯`·.·❊
I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale,
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet,
Lead her up the stairwell
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down,
❊·.·´¯`·.·❊

Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around...

User Image

"Sorry. Like I've said before, I've seen this happen before. It happened 100 years ago and I'm still not willing to tell what happened after I went to search what had happened to the missing soul reapers." He said. Kensei just sighed. He hopes what happened over 100 years ago doesn't happen again.

nuGen Staff Millionaire

4,650 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500
  • nuGen Staff 25
Ikuto Shimana

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ikuto turned his attention back at the water for a moment watching the fish and laughed to himself. A happy yet depressed smile grew across his face. ''What amazing creatures.'' He turned to face Hitomi and saw a tear. ''Did I do something wrong, is it something I said I didn't mean to.'' He walked over to her and wiped the tear away. ''Everything is better know. Whatever happened in your past you need to let go. It's what I do.'' He looked down to the side. ''Every time I see a refection of myself...seeing this scar.'' He said as he ran his fingers across it. ''It brings back the bad memories but I tell myself to let it go it will only make things harder.'' He looked into Hitomi's eyes. ''You have to trust me.'' His eyes gave off a sad and depressed look. ''Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.''

nuGen Staff Millionaire

4,650 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500
  • nuGen Staff 25

User Image

Toshiro looked off into the sky. Remembering what happened 100 years ago. ''I think I remember what you mean but it is all blurry to me. Will just have to wait and see what happens.'' He looked at Kensei.

User Image

Kensei looked at Toshiro. "Yeah 100 years ago wasn't so pleasent for me or Yuki." He said. He knows it goes againsts Yuki's laws to marry him. She is a high ranking noble and he's a person that grew up in the Rukon District. Kensei just sighed. He was happy that no one really cared if he got married to Yuki. She means everything to him.
User Image

H i t o m i A m a n e
❊·.·´¯`·.·❊
User Image

❊·.·´¯`·.·❊
Say you're sorry
That face of an angel
Comes out just when you need it to
As I paced back and forth all this time
Cause I honestly believed in you
Holding on
The days drag on ❊·.·´¯`·.·❊

I should have known, I should have known...

Hitomi nodded to what Ikuto said and she smiled softly when he wiped her tears. "It is not what you said and I just need to get to know you to earn your trust" She told him as she hugged him. The pink-haired woman felt sorry about Ikuto even more when she saw him point out the scar on his face.

❊·.·´¯`·.·❊
I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale,
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet,
Lead her up the stairwell
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down,
❊·.·´¯`·.·❊

Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around...

still2doll's Waifu

Gallant Knight

User Image
|☆| ▬▬▬▬▬▬ • ☽Tsuneo Tamotsu ☾• ▬▬▬▬▬▬ |☆|

Tsuneo walked down the streets of the new town watching the people of the town move about their business as usual, the odd high school girl looked over to Tsuneo once and awhile. Tsuneo was use to it, working in the host club since she was in her early teens, dressed like a boy, she got use to women hitting on her and looking at her. Tsuneo just shrugged it off and went about her business as usual. She stopped in her tracks however and her eyes widened as she watched the soul of a child run towards her followed by a very large dog like Hollow. Her eyes narrowed as she popped a red soul candy into her mouth and her soul separated from her body, her clothing changed from her work uniform into her shinigami uniform."You leave that little girl alone you monster!" Tsuneo shouted as she unsheathed her silver samurai kitana and slashed the monster's mask in half, it vanishing into thin air a moment later. Tsuneo turned to the little girl and smiled as the little child ran up to her and hugged her."You're safe now." Tsuneo smiled as she pat the little childs head and then the child looked up to her with a sinister grin. Tsuneo eyes went wide as the little girl laughed and Tsuneo was blasted into some type of portal.

When Tsuneo awoke she was in a very unfamiliar place by a river. Tsuneo felt almost paralyzed, as to she couldn't feel any bone in her body...well soul.

|•| ▬▬▬▬▬▬ • ☽{Crescent Moon's of Kochi}☾• ▬▬▬▬▬▬ |•|

nuGen Staff Millionaire

4,650 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500
  • nuGen Staff 25

User Image

Toshiro nodded. ''Yah.'' He stopped talking and thought for a moment. ''Have you seen anyone else. Do you know where they are at.'' He questioned.

nuGen Staff Millionaire

4,650 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500
  • nuGen Staff 25
Ikuto Shimana

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ikuto nodded. ''I understand.'' He smiled at her and then hugged her back. By saying she had to gain his trust he could guess what happened in her past. ''I'll be here for you....for anyone. People don't know what we have been through what it was like. All we need is someone to be there for use....we want them to love us.'' Ikuto said in a depressed tone. As it reflected on both of their pasts. Hitomi was lucky that she could let go of her past nothing was there to remind her of it, but for Ikuto the scar that was left upon his face would always be there to haunt him and remind him of his past.

Beloved Survivor

User Image

Bow Down to Your QUEEN

Lady Rose Indus, Princess of HELL

Current Objective : Finding how to Get Into the Soul Society

Currently With : Kero, Tsuneo

Current Thought: why is the World of The Living so beautiful.......

Rose Disappeared, and watched as someone saved a small child from a hollow. Getting up, she sent a look at Kero, and He nodded. The 'Butler' swooped down and picked up their body, Carrying the hero to where the Princess stood. Kero Delt with the monster. "Young one, Young one, Please wake up." She gently shook the person. Murmuring something, Her Soul got traced back to her body. "Please wake up." Her voice was calm and comforting.

still2doll's Waifu

Gallant Knight

User Image
|☆| ▬▬▬▬▬▬ • ☽Tsuneo Tamotsu ☾• ▬▬▬▬▬▬ |☆|

Tsuneo felt another push on her soul and she woke up once again but couldn't manage to open her eyes. As a women's voice called to her Tsuneo could only manage to question if it was the only women who cared to take care of her."Mother?" Tsuneo muttered before she opened her eyes. Tsuneo found she was back in her human body, looking at a strange women. Tsuneo blinked a few times before she fully was aware of what was going on."Who are you and what did you see?" Tsuneo questioned in a very deep toned voice as she struggled to sit up.

|•| ▬▬▬▬▬▬ • ☽{Crescent Moon's of Kochi}☾• ▬▬▬▬▬▬ |•|

Beloved Survivor

User Image

Bow Down to Your QUEEN

Lady Rose Indus, Princess of HELL

Current Objective : Finding how to Get Into the Soul Society

Currently With : Kero, Tsuneo

Current Thought: why is the World of The Living so beautiful.......

Rose Smiled at his questions, but flinched at the word 'mother'. Hiding her emotions dug up from that one word, she smiled. "I am Rosane Lucifer Indus, and I saw you kill the hollow and save that monster. No worries, Kero Dealt with it." She explained, helping them up. "Might I ask what your name is, young one? and also another Question. Do you know what the Soul Society is? Your fighting skills, they aren't like most humans. And it is rather Graceful." She admitted, turning to Kero, who nodded and checked Tsuneo over for wounds. None too serious.

"My Lady, More hollows on the horizon." Kero called in a gruff voice. Drawing a sword, he pointed his sword at the direction they were comming from. "Princess Rose, We must hide you quickly."

"Nonsense, Kero, I can fight. I'm not a little brat anymore." Rosane looked at the hollows and gave a grin. "Art of Jigoku, Act 27 : Silver Flames." She recited, and in her hand, Silver-ish fire bursted to life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff