User Image

~ In the day
In the night
Say it right
Say it all
You either got it
Or you don't
You either stand or you fall

Serenity yawned and she fell asleep. The beautiful vizard princess could not believe she was going to become a mother and that her husband was going to become a father, but then she was kind of happy about it in a way and at the same time only hoping the baby would be alright. She was starting to calm down a bit and she knew everything would be alright especially since she has a loving husband who would do anything to defend her and their child if he ever finds out about it.

☪·.·´¯`·☪
© The picture is created and all drawn by me so please do not steal and I claim all rights of the whole character and the artwork

Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
xxxxx CAPTAIN COMMANDER, S H I R O
"Strength and Honour."

Shiro had eyes watching over him most of the time. These eyes were from the King's men himself, and he had tried not to think too much of it. Cloaked men had observed his movements around seireitei, and closely monitored what he was doing and where he was at all times. But perhaps it was just protocol. However, he felt as though even the King himself did not approve of his position. Shiro continued to wander in thought around Soul Society.
~Captain of Squad 4: Retsu Unohana~

User Image

Unohana kept quiet. SHe then left the room so Serenity could sleep peacefully. Retsu had smiled for no reason at all.

Beloved Survivor

User Image

Bow Down to Your QUEEN

Lady Rose Indus, Princess of HELL

Current Objective : Revenge for her brother

Currently With : Kero and Her victims

Current Thought: Soul Society, Today is the day I will avenge my Family.

Rose Watched as the bodies of two Un-seated soulreapers Fell to the ground, Their Heart cut out, and the throat slitted. "Kero, Next time any Soul Reaper comes across our path, Kill them with no mercy. They were no better then than they are now." The man with snow white hair, flicked his sword, causing the blood to splatter onto the ground, sheathed it, and Bowed to his Majesty.

"Yes, My Lady." He Sensed spiritual pressures nearby and Looked around. "My lady, I sense... Shall we--"

Lady Rose interupted him with a raise of her hand. "No, I want to see how this will play out. They can see us, but not our weapons. For now, we will enter from a diffrent point." She then Dissappeared in a spurt of flame. She then appeared just around the corner of where Orihime and Lunar were. All they saw was A Woman in strange clothing, and a Man with white hair with a Cloak, one that hid his every twitch, as well as his sword. Bumping into them, she gave an almost undectible smirk and turned around. "I am so sorry. are both of you all right? I do not mean to trouble you." SHe apologized, and Kero pretended to check them both over for scratches.

nuGen Staff Millionaire

4,650 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500
  • nuGen Staff 25
Ikuto Shimana

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When Ikuto heard a lovely voice he took his hand out of the water and rested his arms on his knees. He turned his head to find out it was Hitomi. ''Yeah everything is fine.'' Ikuto stood up and turned to face her. ''What brings you here on a beautiful day.'' He flashed a smile as he took her hand and kissed it.
User Image

Say you're sorry
That face of an angel
Comes out just when you need it to

Hitomi flinched a bit when Ikuto took her hand and kissed it because she was not used to this and not meaning any harm by it, but she was just not used to this. "Oh and well I just love to look at this beautiful scenery" She told him and she did not want to tell him about her past since he was a stranger to her

OoC://

❇• ❇ xxxxxxxxxxx Created by xXxKrazy KookiexXx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
~Lunar~

User Image

Lunar saw the woman bump into her. "I-I-It's fine. Y-Y-You didn't mean to." She said studdering. Lunar just stood there and had no idea what was going on.

nuGen Staff Millionaire

4,650 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500
  • nuGen Staff 25
Ikuto Shimana

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ikuto nodded. He couldn't agree more with her. ''I agree. My favorite part it seeing the fishes and the blossom tree. It's just beautiful.'' He closed his eyes as the scar on his alined with the rest of the scar. The scar still looked fresh like it only appeared two seconds ago.
((Edited))
User Image

User Image

Orihime sighed when she noticed Lunar had dissappeared, but then she continued to listen to the birds singing and the rustling of the cherry blossom trees. The orange-haired princess loved seeing cherry blossoms blooming in the spring.

素敵なプリンセス

nuGen Staff Millionaire

4,650 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500
  • nuGen Staff 25
日番谷 Tōshirō 冬獅郎 Hitsugaya
"I don't care if this fight costs me my position as a captain if it means being able to kill you.''

User Image

"Reign over the Frosted Heavens"

Toshiro sighed and then walked out of his barracks walking around the soul society. He missed this place all to much. One thing then couldn't pass through his mind, Yamamoto. Toshiro couldn't believe that he was gone for eight years and Yamamoto stepped down from head captain. He covered his face and continued to walk not watching where he was going.

User ImagelalaUser ImagelalaUser Image

"Hinamori! How many times do I have to tell you? It's not "Hitsugaya-kun". It's "Captain Hitsugaya".

Beloved Survivor

User Image

Bow Down to Your QUEEN

Lady Rose Indus, Princess of HELL

Current Objective : Revenge for her brother

Currently With : Kero, Orhime, and Lunar

Current Thought: This one is a weak one....

Rose Bowed. "No, It was my fault, you shouldn't be so upset like that." She gave Lunar a grin. "May I ask you a question?" She asked, then bowing her head and smirking, "Do you know how to get to the Soul Society?" She asked, her tone normal, but her face full of joy. if she didn't know, she would just let her go.

"My Lady, I am afraid we do not have time, The Guardian will be back any time soon." Kero informed, trying to keep any clues about it being the Gate to Hell.
Captain of Squad 9: Kensei Muguruma

User Image

Kensei saw Serenity leave. He then decided to walk around. He then accidentally bumped into Toshiro. "Oh sorry. My bad." Kensei said. He then stuck out his hand to hlep the kid out. He didn't know Toshiro all that well, but he knew his wife did.
~Lunar~

User Image

Lunar just stared at her. She saw that she was really happy. Lunar didn't really know her at all so she made up a lie. She was really good at lying. "No ma'am. I don't even know who the Soul Society is. Sorry." Lunar said. She was only trying to get away from the woman since was really scary.

nuGen Staff Millionaire

4,650 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500
  • nuGen Staff 25
日番谷 Tōshirō 冬獅郎 Hitsugaya
"I don't care if this fight costs me my position as a captain if it means being able to kill you.''

User Image

"Reign over the Frosted Heavens"

As Toshiro fell to the ground he looked up to see a white haired man just like him holding out his hand. He took the hand as he was helped out. ''No that was my fault just thinking about things since I've been gone for eight years.'' Now that Toshiro grew he wasn't that much smaller than Kensei. ''So you're Yuki's husband I'm guessing.'' He brought that up to make a conversation.

User ImagelalaUser ImagelalaUser Image

"Hinamori! How many times do I have to tell you? It's not "Hitsugaya-kun". It's "Captain Hitsugaya".
Captain of Squad 9: Kensei Muguruma

User Image

Kensei just looked at him. He wasn't much shorter than he was. But he was taller than his wife. "Yeah. How did you know? You were gone for eight years." Kensei said. He didn't mind the kid. Yuki had to give up her postion as captain of squad 9 since she's pregnant.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff