Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
This is a Bleach based Role Play between...

Jenchuriki and Cannibal Creepshow

So please do not post in here, feel free to read along though if you'd like.
-Thank You

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Ren Akiyami
Number Two of the Espada

Race: Arrancar, former human

Weapon/'s: Dual katanas, and her brute strength

Personality: She is a harsh girl who speaks whats on her mind. Her transformation made her mind change making her loose her mind. Much as it seems she doesn't care about anyone but herself, she just forgot who she truly was. One thing that makes her the maddest is when her age or height is brought up, since she looks like a very young girl.

Biography: She was born in Karakura town, he parents were killed in a car accident at an early age for her. Being taken in by her lifetime friend she soon fell in love with him. After a long time of being with him he too was taken in an accident. Loosing herself she was then found by the new Espada group. Being transformed into one of them she lost a little more of herself, forgetting most of her past life she quickly moved on.

After a few years in the numbers of the Espada she trained hard and fought her way up to become number Two. Keeping her brutal image she does whatever their leader tells her too. Seeing a lot of lives come and go she tries not to make friends so she will never be hurt again.

User Image

Sousuke Awizara
Captain of the Sixth Division

Race: Soul Reaper, Captain of the Sixth Division

Weapon/'s: His zapakuto named "Chi Dansu", which means "Blood Dance". Callings its name if or when he bleeds he is able to use his spirit energy and control his blood.

Personality: He is actually quite the nice guy, enjoying conversations he can hold one with anybody. Going through life enjoying everyday like it was his last Sousuke loves to have a good time, really enjoys sake. Seeing his friends safe and happy makes him feel complete, so he will do what he can to see that happen. When time call though he can be very serious and seem like a different guy.

Biography: Sousuke is from a far village on the outskirts of the society. Not much came from there in fact, his family was very poor but worked hard for what they had. When he was young he began hearing his zanpakuto call out to him, knowing of soul reapers he went forth with his calling. After mastering his he went and joined the Reaper Academy at a young age. For many years he worked under different divisions, after making it to the sixth division he stuck there.

Training hard and showing what he is worth he worked his way up and finally became Captain after Kuchiki. Being leader of it for some time now he works hard to do what he must and is needed within it. Soon after becoming captain Sousuke fell in love with a beautiful young lady. A year after their marriage she fell ill with a genetic blood disease and passed away. He is still crushed by it, but he has always kept his sad emotions locked up to not bother his way of living. Most are so surprised at his recovery from her death, a lot look up to him for that.

User Image

Dangerous Guildsman

6,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
((I realize we said simple but hehehehehehe sweatdrop i think i may have gone a bit overboard XD)
Played by: Jenchuriki
This is me, like what you see?:
User Image

I am known as: Sylven Hirotokmo
Though some people tend to refer to me as: The Dragon
I lived for: 1120
Race: Shinigami
My Placement: Free Agent (Equlivalent strength higher than most captains)
Alignment: Neutral Good
Things People tend to say about me: Sylven is a kind but anti-social kind of person.
Skills of Note: Sylven had keen senses allowing him to have an easier time detecting enemies and his skills with controlling his spiritual pressure is unheard of.
Weakness(es?): His control of his spiritual pressure is a double edged sword. While controlling his spiritual pressure he is really bad at detecting others. A new presence has taken corner stone in his mind sometimes causing him to go into fitful flights of unhindered rage.

My life has been like this: Sylven arrived in the soul society with a zanpakuto. To most of those watching the souls who entered the soul society this was surprise. He was brought in by the second squad and brought before the head captain. He showed more than just prodigy skill, it was as though he had already mastered what captains considered time consuming. Sylven was brought immediately to the 1st squad and placed as the 3rd seat.

Sylven at first didn't understand the ways of the Shinigami but after about 150 years he got used to it. Sylven one day was out on patrol with other Shinigami from squads 3 and 6. They were attacked and Sylven was the only one to make it out alive. It appeared that he had survived unscathed but that hollow had got him with a poison. This poison, after inspection by the captain of squad 4 and 12, would claim his life in 9 years. Sylven at this time had been trying to court the lovely Soi Fon captain of squad 2. Sylven went into a depressed state over the fact that he wouldn't be able to succeed in anything anymore. It was his zanpakuto that told him other otherwise.

Sylven lives with this poison and has achieved his bankai. He wish's to succeed in courting Soi Fon before the end of his life but still lingers on the hope that there is a cure for his disease. With the disease cured after about a year Sylven continued on in his way during the long hard fight in the soul society. After he learned of the removal of Soi Fon from the shinigami corps. He left. Sylven left two notes before exiting the 1st squad barracks and later the soul society as a whole. The 1st note was: "I am no longer need head captain, my time here is at its end". The second not was left in the 2nd squad captains office. "Listen well new captain, should you send anyone to harm Soi Fon, i will crush everyone of them like ants and send nothing back to you, this is your one and only warning". With those two notes delivered Sylven left on a hunt for Soi Fon.

Sylven has been gone for only a few weeks but it seems that Soi Fon is able to hide from him anywhere. Sylven's cure though had its side effects. He now has fits of uncontroable rage. Luckly most of the time he goes to Hueco Mundo to deal with it. Having found Soi Fon dead Sylven now wonders the wastes look for some absolution.

Zanpakutō: Kotan-Hana (Soul Edge). Sylven has achieved bankai state. Hateshiganai Getsuei Kotan-Hana (Eternal Moon Soul Edge). Sylven shikai is just a regular blade that his slightly more curved. As for his bankai it takes the form of a massive greatsword.(Kinda like nightmares). His shikai allows him to have inshinigami speed. When bankai is activated he turns into a monster. His strength is vastly increased and he is covered with armor and able to use dark powers. He also no longer feels pain. This latter ability it a double edge sword. No matter the damage he never knows when to stop fighting until his enemies are all dead.
Shikai Command: Capture the soul Kotan-Hana!
Bankai Command: Imbune with dark power! Bankai Hateshiganai Getsuei Kotan-Hana!

Anything else you want to add: Sylven has a tendency to 'consume' hollow souls.

Dangerous Guildsman

6,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
╔══════════════╗
◥ Sylven Hirotokomo ◤
╚══════════════╝

User Image
【 I used the deadwood to make the fire rise The blood of innocence burning in the skies 】

♥ -> Interaction: None <- ♥

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

㊊㊋The pain. The insufferable pain. She was dead! Dead and gone with no possibility of survival! The corspe, that corspe had been hers! The blood, the blood had been hers too! These were the thoughts that filled the nightmares of Sylven Hirotokomo as he awoke within the desert region of Heuco Mundo. Well past the forest of Gillian Menos Grande, Sylven had chosen a small dune hill as his resting place. Though rest was a lose term, more that nap. The souls of the dead kept him well nourished most of the time but even he needed sleep. Though sleep never came easy and it was only after several days did Sylven collaspe from physical exhaustion. Even then it was sort lived, what with him waking every 3 hours to a nightmare it was surprise he was still alive. It was in no small way thanks to his partner and zanpaktou, Kotan-Hana. His partner had been both his eyes while he was sleeping, warning him when enemies were near. Now he just wondered aimlessly killing everything in his path.

That was what he was now doing. A mass of killing not even restricting his spiritual pressure. ㊌㊍

♥ -> Location: Hueco Mundo <- ♥

【I filled my cup with the rising of the sea I poured it out in an ocean of debris】

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

en Akiyami
Number of the Espada

Upon feeling a new spiritual pressure appear Ren was the one ordered to check it out. Their leader knowing her skill and power he saw fit to send her, handling quite few orders similar to this she wasn't excited to go. Moving fast as she can Ren headed for where she felt it the strongest. Getting a smirk she chuckled as she felt the power behind it, beginning to hear the noises from the area she moved faster.

Stopping some ways above the fighting, observing she could see a silver haired man slaughtering hollows all around. After a minute of watching she sighed as she rested her elbow on her swords and then took a deep breath "You are taking out quite a number of hollow there! I must ask Who are you and What are you doing in Hueco Mundo!?" Keeping her bright blue narrow eyes locked on him she kept a calm face with no smile as usual.

Jenchuriki

Dangerous Guildsman

6,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
╔══════════════╗
◥ Sylven Hirotokomo ◤
╚══════════════╝

User Image
【 I used the deadwood to make the fire rise The blood of innocence burning in the skies 】

♥ -> Interaction: Some Woman <- ♥

㊊㊋ Sylven slashed down bringing his blade in a two-handed swing severing yet another head from the body of a hollow. He turned his attention on a new voice, one with intelligence. His hair a mess his ripped and tattered vest open to reveal his chiseled chest. He turned to her and looked through the mess of his hair that was pasted to his face with blood. Most of it not his own. His own eyes, a dark bitter hatred hidden beneath. Regaining some simblence of composure he turned to face the women. His figure was imposing but that is not how Sylven was wanting to come off. "I am Sylven, an exile". Sylven said. ㊌㊍

【I filled my cup with the rising of the sea I poured it out in an ocean of debris】

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

en Akiyami
Number of the Espada

☠◗

Hearing his name she thought about it and has never heard of him before. Looking at all the decaying hollows doing a sonido she then appeared some feet away from him. Getting a better look at him her eyes widened slightly when she was suddenly reminded of her lost love. Quickly shaking the feeling she let some anger rush through her as she took a breath and straightened her stance to look up to the new stranger "Sylven." Looking around at the barren wasteland around them she chuckled at the thought of being damned here.

Turning her attention back to him she shrugged her left shoulder "Who has exiled you here?" Knowing her master wants her to either put an end to the new soul or bring it to him she was gonna ask her questions first. Just looking at him made her have mixed feelings, wanting her old emotions to go away she could feel her heart rate rising. Taking a small breath she tilted her head some letting out a half smile "Whatever your answer might be I have my orders and I will carry them out so..." Adjusting her hand to rest on the handle of her sword she chuckled sadistically "Will I be taking you down here or are you gonna come with me calmly to see what my lord decides to do with you."

◖☠

“I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.”

Jenchuriki
Just let me know if you wanna add more characters or not ^,^

Dangerous Guildsman

6,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
╔══════════════╗
◥ Sylven Hirotokomo ◤
╚══════════════╝

User Image

♥ -> Interaction: Some Woman <- ♥

㊊㊋ Sylven kept his cool expression as the woman approached him. He glared daggers at her wanting to know why she was bothering him in his solace. Before he could utter his opinion on the matter the young woman spoke up "Who has exiled you here?" She asked and Sylven turned his face no longer a glare but a inner raged seethed just beneath the surface. "The Soul Society". Sylven said through gritted teeth. Blade in ahnd Sylven strode over to the freshly killed hollow picking up its soul that had begun to float from its flesh. Sylven sheathed his blade and took a bite from the nearly incoporeal item. He had been sitting down when the woman spoke up again. "Will I be taking you down here or are you gonna come with me calmly to see what my lord decides to do with you." Sylven stopped chewing and turned around. A look of surprise on was on his face. This was probably the only emotion he had shown for many weeks. Sylven finished the soul he was eating and turned his attention once more to the women. His eyes narrowed as he scrutinized this espada. "Do you want to die today"? Sylven said somewhat jokingly and somewhat darkly. Sylven stood up and brushed himself off. Throwing his tattered shirt from his back he stood directly in front of her. "Lets get going then". Sylven said his defiant personality returning after months of sheltering itself within his mind. ㊌㊍

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

en Akiyami
Number of the Espada

☠◗

Ren had rose her head a bit at his first comment, watching him remove his shirt she chuckled. Moving her hand which gripped her sword she walked past him "By that look in your eye I'm gonna take it that you are not happy with your exile." Softly laughing to herself she glanced back at him as they began to walk. Not wanting to go all that way she held up her hand and poked the air opening a portal "Headquarters is just on the other side." Stepping to the side she let him go first to make sure he came.

Going through they came out at the beginning of hq, walking through the doors the other lower workers didn't dare question her. The whole time she has been around her fuzzy memories of her old life flashed through her mind. Shaking them off she clenched her fists as she headed for their lords room. Once making it their she stepped to the side as her master began to speak "I have been observing you Sylven, you did well against all those hollows." Ren watching him she chuckled looking to the master "That is why I want to make you an offer, I will let you be part of us and Ren be your mentor. She needs another soul rather than just the ones she kills." Jumping some she stepped forward "With no disrespect sir I don't need anyone, will just be a burden and get in my way!" Turning back to Sylven he began to speak again "What do you say? Your powers will be appreciated here unlike with the Soul Society. I assure you that you will fit in better with us."

◖☠

Jenchuriki
Just let me know if you wanna add more characters or not ^,^

Dangerous Guildsman

6,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
╔══════════════╗
◥ Sylven Hirotokomo ◤
╚══════════════╝

User Image

♥ -> Interaction: Rin, Rin's Master <- ♥

㊊㊋ Sylven stood there listening to this young woman, Ren her name was Ren, master speak. All the while reducing his spiritual pressure to nothing as though he didn't exist. He considered the offer. Was this what Soi Fon would want? He shook his head at that thought, it didn't matter what she would think, she was dead and gone that was all that matter. Listening nonchalantly as the master and Ren banter slightly before turning their attention back to Sylven he had come to more a decision. He needed no mentor, and this girl truly look like she would hold her own but he didn't really feel like fighting his way out. He couldn't explain it but it felt like he and Kotan-Hana had come home. Still the thought of him being under someone elses boot heel didn't really appeal to Sylven. Well it was better than the sandy waste for now. "Sure, why not, but ill ah- need a change of clothes and preferably a shower". Sylven said noting his most tattered appearance. Almost completely ruined pant red and brown caked with layers of sweat and blood, no shirt, multiple fresh and day old wounds, hair matted to most of his face with blood and sweat and no shoes made Sylven look little more than a beggar. The one real thing that set him apart from a beggar was the gleaming blade at his side held in his right hand for Sylven had since lost its sheathe. 'At least when im clean i can think about the future'. Sylven thought as he turned his attention back to his new found leader? "So do we have a deal"? ㊌㊍

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

en Akiyami
Number of the Espada

☠◗

Ren growled softly to herself as she looked away. After a moment of silence she let out a sigh as she then bowed to her master with an emotionless "Yes my lord." Turning to him she looked at his messy clothes and hair letting out a chuckle she nodded her head "This way to the baths stinky." she finished with a chuckle as they exited the room. Being surprised that the master would want her to watch over him she let out a sigh. He knows she doesn't like to be around others and works solo, glancing to him she scratched the back of her neck "Master may have said I need to watch over you but I will not be ordering you around, If you just stay out of my way you will be fine and I will be as well."

Turning down a hall she could hear the chatter from the others talking about them, picking up her pace she stopped at a door at the end of a hallway. Opening the door she turned and looked up at him as she pointed her thumb to the room "You can wash up here, I will be getting you a new outfit and leave it on the bench inside." Walking by him she stopped as she turned slightly "Once you are done I will show you to the quarters you will be calling home." Letting out a sadistic chuckle she continued to walk away, heading to get him some new clothes she kept thinking about how she regretted getting this mission. Making it to the store room she looked around, seeing the different ones they had she just grabbed a handful and walked out. Heading back she was softly muttering to herself about the whole mess. Maybe she was just afraid of being around someone else since she hasn't tried to so she wouldn't get close to anyone.

◖☠

Jenchuriki

Dangerous Guildsman

6,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
╔══════════════╗
◥ Sylven Hirotokomo ◤
╚══════════════╝

User Image

♥ -> Interaction: Some girl <- ♥

㊊㊋ Sylven smiled as his deal was met. Following Ren down the hallway. "This way to the baths stinky." Rin said to him and all Sylven could do was raise an eyebrow. 'Riiiiight'. Sylven thought "Master may have said I need to watch over you but I will not be ordering you around, If you just stay out of my way you will be fine and I will be as well." Sylvan looked again at her. "Ok no reason to lost yourself in anger". Sylen said. He was more relieved when he finally had the ability to get a bath and clean himself."You can wash up here, I will be getting you a new outfit and leave it on the bench inside." Sylven smiled softly at Rin. "Allright, thanks". Sylvane said as he stepped into the room. Placing his blade near the door to the bathroom Sylven stripped off his ruined pants and the remainder of his clothing stepping into the hot shower water. It was great. The cleansing water let him feel like all his worries washed away down the drain. Yet still his nightmares returned. Everything could still see everything, her crumbled body, all her blood, her still heart. Sylven shook his head, why? Why had he been so slow, unable to find her before her death. Anger swelled in his chest and another fit of strange blood lust came over him. Controlling his anger he finished his shower and grabbed a towel and wrapped his around his waist. He was probably coming out of the shower as Rin was returning with his new clothes. His thoughts had begun to stray though and he barely even recognized that she was there. His sculpted body cover in rippling lean muscle and multiple scar, and his eyes so lost in the past that the present and the future blended together into something he just couldn't see. ㊌㊍

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

en Akiyami
Number of the Espada

☠◗

Ren had had her eyes closed and lost in thought. After a minute of waiting she turned around and opened her eyes, freezing her eyes widened as her mouth opened. Remembering her lost love suddenly she shook her head holding the clothes to him "Here! Choose what one suits you the best!" Handing over the clothes she turned around not knowing her face was red with blush. Walking outside the door she lent on the wall beside it, scratching the back of her neck she let out a sigh.

She could hear him shuffling around in there, she thought to herself 'I hope he doesn't think I was trying to get a peek.' Gritting her teeth lightly she shook her head getting a smirk as she thought 'He is never gonna catch me in that position.' Chuckling she glanced back at the door patiently waiting for him to come out. Some passing lower hollows came up to her and informed her that he would have to stay in her side quarters due to some damage from a fight. Being shocked she jumped at the hollows to make them run away. Putting her hands to her head she grabbed part of her hollow mask "I don't want a roommate... Having him their will only bother me." sighing she looked to her feet as she scratched her head.

◖☠

Jenchuriki

Dangerous Guildsman

6,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
╔══════════════╗
◥ Sylven Hirotokomo ◤
╚══════════════╝

User Image

♥ -> Interaction: Sylven <- ♥

㊊㊋ Sylven turned to the young woman as she entered his room. He turned to her allowing the shower water to slowly run down his chest and back. With her mouth agape she held out two sets of close. "Here! Choose what one suits you the best!". With that she turned around leaving the two piles of clothes within the hands of Sylven. Sylven looked at the items in his arms. 'Well it seems like she has never seen the male form'. Sylven placed the two pairs of clothes on the bench and selected the one that best fit his style. He finally exited the room a few minutes later. He wore a deep blue sleeveless vest with a dragon symbol upon the chest and chinese symbols on the back. Blue cuffs covered his wrists and a nice midnightblue sash and secondary robe covered the remainder of his torso. Mighnight Blue pants with regular boots cover his legs and feet finishing the outfit. Sylven turned to look at the woman, a new sheathe for his blade. "Where to now Rin"? Sylven asked genuinely curious. ㊌㊍

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

en Akiyami
Number of the Espada

☠◗

Ren looked him over for a moment, actually liking how he looked now she almost smiled to him. Nodding her head she began to lead him to their quarters, walking fast to keep ahead since he was much taller than her so he walked faster. Glancing up at him she turned down a narrow dark hallway leading away from the other rooms. Walking up she put her hand to the wall making a door slide open. Stepping in she turned around with her arms crossed looking up at him.

The room looked dark and gloomy, keeping some of her past she had some decorations from the human world. Glancing to a room with no door she pointed her thumb to it "That is my bedroom. Do Not go in there without me..Ok?" Walking farther in she held her hand out towards a couch that looked big enough to fit her. Not expecting anyone to live in her quarters she had it set up for her so everything seemed smaller "This is where you will be able to rest, you would have the extra quarters but its under construction right now... Because my lord said so guess make yourself at home here."

◖☠

Jenchuriki

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out