Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Informer

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
                            AMBROSIASOMEAMBIGUOUS MASKWASWORNON YOUR FACEOR SOMETHINGRIGHT?
                            AMBROSIA 幸い 災害 ピエロ落ちちゃって。
                            AMBROSIAGRIMMARE THE THINGS YOU SHOWED ME UNTIL NOW JUST COMPLETE LIES? ( )
                            AMBROSIAGRIMMAMBROSIAI WANNA SEE THE INSUFFICIENT HEARTS YOU'LL PUT ON THE TABLE. ( )
                            AMBROSIA[GRIMMGRIMM ]
                            GRIMMLOCATION( Secret Clearing - Forbidden Forest ) GRIMM COMPANY( Nix~ ) GRIMM MOOD( Cooooooold... )

User Image

Not much longer and the winter would finally draw to a close. That's all Phaidra could really think about, or rather more appropriately, care about. Soon her troubles with the cold would be over and both she and the Umdhelbi could thrive again. But, maybe that wasn't the only thought on her mind. Glistening golden hues watched joyfully as she reached out to pull at a pair of cat ears. First she would gently hold them, then somewhat roughly tug them down to make them fold before letting them go to watch them pop up again. To her, this was still a very new thing. Playfully, the short green-haired teen repeated the process, still not really being the most gentle when she tugged at the feline's ears. Even so, she made sure not to hurt him too terribly much. After all, this cat was also a rather dear friend to her.

"So, why has it taken you so long to show me, hmm?~" Her voice held a faint dark tone as she giggled, continuing to mess with poor Nix's ears. "We could have come here quite some time ago, *γάτα. You've gotten lazy, Nix~ Your feline side is taking over." Smirking, the young dryad ruffled his fur roughly in order to mess it up. That was probably enough torment for the cat. Sitting back against the trunk of a old oak that sat along the outside of her clearing, Phaidra snuggled into her winter coat, pulling it closer to her small body in order to keep what little warmth she had soaked up from her stop to the greenhouses earlier that day. The deputy headmaster was just the most wonderful person for allowing her access everyday. The warmth from those helpful little lamps just made her life. However, that heat never lasted long out in the cold like this. With only trees to shield her from the wind, the chilly air seemed to go right through her.

Why did time have to move so slowly?

Perhaps if this persisted, she would in fact have to conquer her fear of fire just for the sake of perhaps generating something for herself. Maybe she could talk with the D.A.D.A. professor later about it. Surely that man had ways of helping his students overcome their fears. After all, they all had to deal with Boggarts at some point... right? Who really knew? Phaidra always cut class whenever it was fire-related so she honestly had no idea what to even think about doing to start off. A concerned look flashed across her face for mere moments before she suddenly shivered, bringing her attention back to the relentless cold of the outside air.

"N-nix...? We should probably go back inside s-soon... Thanks for showing me finally though...~ And sorry for hurting you if I did." Phaidra looked towards Phoenix again, a sheepish and clearly forced smile on her face as she hugged her coat tighter to her small form. Shivering more, she looked away from him and towards her tree, examining it from a distance as she frowned a little. The red leaves were so dull and sad-looking and its branches held no fruit. It was remarkable that it managed to keep its leaves this year, a sure sign that it was adapting to the environment, but it still looked... sick. Maybe one of these days, she could move it somewhere that would be both safe and kind to the Umdhelbi. But for now..?

She sat there cursing the winter and everything that came with it, dreaming of better days in the coming months.

*gáta - means cat in Greek

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEVENTHATDIAMONDTHAT CAUGHTMY EYExxxxxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▐ SHOULD BE STOLEN PRETTY SOON
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▐ THE PERFECT CRIME IS WHAT I'LL PULL OFF TONIGHT
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▐ OH SO VERY FORCEFULLY I'LL KILL YOU
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNATURE? x INSTINCT? x REALLY? ( )

User Image

Anxious Phantom

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

SOV。ER。EIGN
。A SUPREME RULER; ESPECIALLY A MONARCH
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
SEINARU HAACHI || || 18

M Y W O R L D﹗﹗ Split ⇡INTO TWO⇣xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxC O M E H E R E﹗﹗ Into the DUALITY OF TIME⇢⇢
xxxxxxxxI had to prove ⇢I DIDN'T THINK⇠xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe things I feel now I NEVER THOUGHT I'D FIND ♚
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxι ∂ι∂и’т киσωxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxι ωσи∂єя ιғ συя ғυтυяє
xxxxxx ι cσυℓ∂ DO IT WITHOUT YOU✖xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxωαs ωяιттєи IN OUR PAST✖
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▆▆▆▆▆ xxxxx MY WILL IS ABSOLUTE 。
Kinder und sterne küssen und verlieren sichxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI come with knives
Greifen leise meine hand und führen michxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd agony...
Die traumgötter brachten mich in eine landschaftxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTo love you.
xxxxxxι αм тнє,IAM TH E BEST✖ sнє cℓαιмє∂ αи∂ мσяє

x
x

User Image
( W H E R E ) The headmistress' office 。 ( W H O ) Karin Renata 。 ( F E E L I N G ) Adamant

Entering the office, Seinaru's eyes took a shorter amount of time taking in their surroundings before settling upon the vampiric headmistress before her. However, this glance was just enough for Seinaru to catch the wrapping of the journal. She didn't comment on it, however, but her thoughts remained simple: Karin Renata had her secrets. It was something Seinaru could respect; being an open book was a dangerous game to play. When you're an open book, it's far too easy for others to rip pages from you. If there was anyone who knew this to be true, it would be Karin Renata, as well as herself.

"Lady Renata." She said this when she was greeted, sniffing at her second statement. Looking to the side dully, she nodded at the second statement. "Of course. A well-managed staff, serfdom or otherwise, is something that sits close to my heart. After all, not only do they represent my household, but myself as well. I'm sure you understand."

As she spoke, her fingers moved swiftly, unbuttoning the buttons that she could get to before beginning to unbind her middle. The two belt straps fluttered down to hang at the side of her coat. Soon enough, she was removing her coat. Folding it once over her arm, she draped it over the back of the chair that Karin was soon directing her to. With only a nod, Seinaru smoothed the skirt of her dress down, taking her seat and crossing her legs primly.

For a moment, she only gazed at the porcelain before her. The tea was nice and hot, the sugar, cream, and blood together and not having to be scraped from the bottoms of their containers. Finally, a small smirk broke her lips before disappearing, and she reached forth, spooning in a cube of sugar, followed by a spoonful of the red liquid. Stirring both in, she tapped the spoon onto the tea plate before lifting plate, spoon, and cup back towards her. Once more, she settled back.

"Don't mind if I do."

With that, she took a sip of her tea, eyes shut gently as she did so. Lowering her cup to the plate, she was silent, her face not betraying any sign of emotion she might be feeling. Finally, the almost wistful look she had slightly tilted towards the ceiling lowered to a proper facial height, her eyes opening as she took another sip. Again, she lowered the cup.

"It's an unusual taste, but not unpleasant. Unfortunately, I'm sure that for human tongue, this taste is acquired based on the blend of the tea. That's not important, all considering. This blend works well with it." Leaving the tangent of her bloodied tea, Seinaru once more turned her gaze to Karin, gaze peacefully neutral, as always.

"Mm. But I digress. Let's talk about something else, shall we?" Her lips twitched, but still, did not raise. "Specifically, this little tournament of yours. Unfortunately, I was unable to make the first challenge due to complications in my busy schedule. Though I would simply love to jump straightaway into the details of the second portion, there's an obvious question I'm sure you know me enough to know I will ask."

Pausing briefly, she took a sip of her tea, and slowly lowered her cup once more.

"Of course, that question is simply: Why?"

x
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

M Y W O R L D﹗﹗ Split ⇡INTO TWO⇣xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxE N V I S O N M E﹗﹗ On THE FRAME⇢⇢
xxxxxxxxI had to prove ⇢I DIDN'T THINK⇠
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLost in the rules OF OUR OWN GAME ♚
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxι ∂ι∂и’т киσωxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxι cяαωℓ тняσυgн вℓαcк нσℓєs
xxxxxxι cσυℓ∂ DO IT WITHOUT YOU✖xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx∂ι∂и’т вєℓιєvє IT WASN’T WORTH✖ тнє ғαℓℓ
Kinder und sterne küssen und verlieren sichxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI come with knives
Die traumgötter brachten mich in eine landschaftxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTo love you.

FEAR IS FREEDOM
CONTROL IS LIBERTY
CONTRADICTION IS TRUTH

x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x

User Image
___ __☀ KITAI ATSUKAMASHI
___ __☀ ♀
___ __☀ 26

x

PRIMADONNAGIRL じ ﹗﹗

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxуєαн ⇢ αℓℓ ι єvєя ωαитє∂ ωαs тнє ωσяℓ∂ ~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcαи’т ⇢ нєℓρ тнαт ι иєє∂ ιт αℓℓ ~

THE「PRIMADONNALIFE」THE↙↙RISEANDFALL↗↗
██████████████████████████████████

x

xxxxxxxxxYou say that I'm ⊰ KIND OF DIFFICULT ⊱
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut it's always ❛ SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT ❜
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI've got you WRAPPED AROUND ↺ MY FINGER BABE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou can count on me TO MISBEHAVE

x

User Image
﹝L o c a t i o n﹞ Streets of Hogsmeade﹝W i t h﹞ The morning rush of people﹝M o o d﹞ Delighted --& Irritated

Call her shallow for not wanting to give the kindness of helping the other victim of collision up; she didn't care.

Kitai was a woman who cared about appearances. She cared more about her lips' crisis than the white-haired cracker on the ground who may or may not have cracked his head off the ground. That was why she spent her time digging through her purse, soon pulling out a nice red shade and rolling it out. Using a napkin to wipe the old coat from her mouth, she began to primly apply her makeup, making sure each edge to her lips was spotless and sharp. Sharp enough to cut the tongue off of disrespectful men.

When she finished applying her makeup, she stuffed the tube back into her purse. For a moment, she was too preoccupied grumbling to herself in Japanese and gathering her bags from where she set them onto the ground. She was glad nothing spilled; she was sure Mukiryoku would be saddened (that, and her bath-time bonbons would have been ruined) that the sweets her darling older sister bought her to share were tossed onto the ground and squashed just because some idiot wasn't watching where he was going -

And then, suddenly, she snapped out of her daze when she heard that name.

Alsius.

Shifting her bags to one arm, she marched forth, hips purposefully swaying as she did so. Reaching down with one hand, she grabbed Luke by his collar and wrenched him up until they were nose-to-nose.

"Nani?! What was that you just said? Alsius?" Her brows dipped impatiently, and she began to shake him. "Hurry up and answer, damn you, I don't have all day! How do you know Alsius?!"

Well, that part was true. She still had two hours, though.

x

User Image

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWould you do anything for me?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBuy a big diamond♦ring for me?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWould you get down on your knees for me?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPop that pretty question right now baby!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♡ Beauty queen on a silver screen ♡xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLiving life like I'm in a dream 彡✮

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYeah, I know I've got a big egoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❝I really don't know why it's such a big deal, though!❞

PRIMADONNAGIRL じ ﹗﹗

ι ωαииα вє α∂σяє∂ ~

Quotable Conversationalist

User Image
        User Image
        tab tab tab tab tab tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B:UT 》the important things will A L W A Y S. . .
        tab tab tab tab tab tab tab be in my heart
        STAY BY MY SIDE A LITTLE LONGER
        tab tab tab tab tab tab
        tab tab tab tab tab 。 。 。 i decided to give you A WARM SMILE

It had been a little while since the Yule Ball. Classes had gone back into session for a little before Christmas break cleaned the school out rather well. The Tanaka siblings had gone back to their native Japan, not necessarily to celebrate Christmas since that was something Westerners only did, but to celebrate New Year's. It was nice to get back into her shrine maiden duties. New Year's was always a busy time for shrine maidens; everyone wanted to get in a good blessing before the year properly started. Eventually, all of that ended as well and the Tanaka siblings had been brought back to Hogwarts. Everyone was still glowing from the season's festivities; some were exchanging late Christmas gifts that were acquired with small amounts of Christmas money. While Etsuko had thought about giving some of her friends gifts, she decided against it; she never really had a reason to celebrate Christmas before so she didn't think of doing so now.

Classes sobered everyone up until the buzz of a second challenge sent everyone into a frenzy once more. Worry started to seep into Etsuko's bloodstream as she remembered what had happened during the first challenge. Even if the challengers weren't being sent into the Forbidden Forest for a few hours to see if they could make it out alive, duels were still just as dangerous. Etsuko always figured that human beings were even more cruel that nature itself, whether it was "regular" nature or magical nature.

The day of the second challenge eventually came and instead of worrying about where to make Valentine's Day chocolates, Etsuko was worrying for the lives of the contestants. She found herself pacing throughout the school, her secret music room providing no solace whatsoever. Her feet led her to the snow-covered courtyard, the powder undisturbed--save for her tiny footsteps. She buried her face in the navy and grey striped scarf that signified which house she came from and looked around briefly. As tempting as her bed was, she didn't want to go back there. The library wasn't much of a comfort either. Almost dejectedly, she turned around and looked up, where she spotted a figure in the window. Her green-blue eyes squinted and almost immediately, she recognized who it was. Feeling a smile spread through her face, she rushed back inside and searched her mental map for where exactly that window could have been.

Some twists and turns and perhaps a near fall through the Grand Staircase, Etsuko finally found the window and the person perched by it. Her breaths came out as white puffs and as much as she would've liked to stop and slow her breathing, she found her excitement to be too much to handle. Slowly, she walked forward, almost feeling shy in front of her cousin.

"Kamiko-san! W-What are you doing here?"

Location: a window overlooking the courtyard tab tab Companions: kamiko tab tab Mood: worried, happy tab tab Thoughts: 'Oh yay, more family~!' tab tab

ALICExxxISABELLExxxLEON

User ImageitsonUser ImageitsonUser Image

★★★ ▏▏▏
Step by step, heart to heart, left right left
We all fall down

▏▏▏★★★

User Image

Months had passed since the last time Alice had actually seen Luke but the amount he was on her mind was rather astonishing. It would seem that she had become smitten with the white haired man; not that she'd ever admit it!

She absentmindedly shimmied into her dragon skin pants. That's right today was Trial number 2. And from what she'd been able to gather they were going to be dueling. Something inside of her stomach lurched with excitement as she thought about the possibilities. Especially about the possibility of actually winning this one. All of the memories of Kuraihi kicking and beating the snot out of her as part of training- which she asked of him to do for her. Since the start of their training sessions she'd like to have thought that she'd improved since then. However she knows Kuraihi would simply hit her when she wasn't looking or just beat down on her during their training sessions. Hopefully after today's trial she would actually be able to show skin and such, now have to worry about people freaking out over the bruises and burns and minor cuts on her body. Given, after failure of a performance during the first Trial, she was more or less labeled as the "Reckless" one. "No. I'm the powerful one. I'm the one that's going to come out on top." She spoke more so to her reflection as her Slytherin Jersey was pulled over her head. That had been a gift from some of the other Slytherin Students who hadn't been total thinking of her as a lost cause.

There was more than enough people who thought she was going to lose and they could suck it. Alice's nimble hands braided back her hair into a close scalped french braid. With that finished her gloves were put into her back pocket, her boots pulled on and tightened around her legs, and her Slytherin robe pulled over her long sleeved black jacket. If Karin was going to make this how Kura trains her- there was no telling how it was all going to happen and where it was all going to happen at.

Stepping from her dormroom, she seemed to have miss Calypso again but she knew she'd see her before the beginning of the tournament. Keeping her chin high and her stance confident and made her way into the Common Room. Her fellow students either looked away or told her good luck or nodded to her. Simple but it did really help. Looking around she spotted just the person she wanted to talk to at the time. Kura seemed to be walking towards the exit of the Common Room, likely to the Great Hall.

"Hello Kuraihi. How are you today?" She questioned as she caught up with him, both of them making their way together. "Any last words of wisdom or advice?" She smiled at her teacher of sorts but she was really seeking some kind of guidance. She honestly had no idea how to feel in this moment. Obviously not over confident and not too discouraged but somewhere in the middle? Or should she be over confident? A small fidget of her left hand kept her from showing her questionable ideas on her face but knowing Kuraihi he'd notice. If he would say anything then that would be up to him.

>>>>>>> XLocationX Slytherin Common Room
>>>>>>>>>> XWithX Kura
>>>>>>>>>>>>> XFeelingX Relaxed

✖✖✖ ▏▏▏
We all fall down like toy soldiers
Bit by bit, torn apart, we never win

But the battle rages on for the toy soldiers
▏▏▏✖✖✖

What She's Wearing

User ImageilikeyouUser ImageilikeyouUser Imageilikeyou
User Image

xxx i'll face myself
                          xxxxxx THE DARK EMBRACE OF A ROOM IS WHERE THE MOST TRUTH LIES ) ──────────────────
                          xxxconfessions◞ mean nothing & lies▬ mean everything
                          xxxxx and the meaning of life becomes clear when i see your face and a void fills my heart
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the rest of the world is a simple waste of time

"Yes, yes, Ms. Haachi. Though I hope that one day you'll have a proper staff where you simply don't need to give orders every time you want something done."

The bright red eyes of the Headmistress remained on Seinaru as spoke, looked around, and moved, carefully watching her every movement. Behind her gaze was a certain glint, though it clearly wasn't suspicious or hostile; it came from the Headmistress' obvious excitement for what was to come that day, and from that excitement came a different sort of attentiveness that was, for lack of a better term, almost playful, with an underlying intense sort of curiosity.

This glint seemed to brighten just a little as one of her eyebrows rose upon the young woman being so willing to partake in the Headmistress' usual twist to her own tea. There were two usual reactions to the Headmistress' offer of 'spoonfuls:' either confusion or outright denial. Having someone comply for once was actually rather refreshing.

She continued to watch Seinaru closely and carefully as she took her first sip and then the next, observing all the little motions the young woman went through with them. It was something that was rather interesting for the Headmistress to watch, and she only continued to give that mixture of a smirk and smile as Seinaru commented on the tea. She certainly wasn't wrong.

The Headmistress didn't bother responding to Seinaru's comment on the tea, and seeing as it was clear the young woman wanted to discuss something a little more important than a drink. Still, she remained silent as Seinaru talked and led up to her question, only lazily stirring her tea by spinning her finger slowly above the cup in circles, not even touching the spoon.

"Your simple question has many possible answers to it, Ms. Haachi. 'Why not' is one of them, and quite possibly the most simple of them. The concept of 'panem et cicenses' is another, and brings me more amusement than the first. Though, I suppose, that's truly what it all boils down to: amusement. After all, last year was just so, so... boring."

With another wave of her hand, a small tray of cakes was settling on the table between them, Karin picking up one of them and carefully beginning to eat small pieces with the fork that came with it. She gave a slight sigh, as if she were bored even then, though traces of that smirk remained on her face-

"Several coincidental benefits come along with the reasons; attention for the school and profit for it, things like that. So, not only do I get to enjoy myself a little, I can do so without too much complaining. That, Ms. Haachi, is your reason why."

At that, she set down her plate, before picking back up her cup and taking her own sip of the tea-

"So then, any other questions, Ms. Haachi?"

HEAD MISTRESSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKarin x Renata

User ImageUser Image
                                                ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

fillerfillerfiller ( Luke Ignotum ) fillfill
                                                fillerfiller
                                                fillerAuror

I ( CAN'T.TURN &&WINE INTO WATER

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                xxxxxON A DIM DIM DIM DECEMBER MORNING a glass of i forgot the name
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxON A DIM DIM DIM DECEMBER MORNING a glass of i forgot the name
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxON A DIM DIM DIM DECEMBER MORNING a glass of i forgot the name

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

For those brief moments that Luke had freedom upon the ground, he used it to its full extent. He tilted back and forth, sort of like an awkward, overturned turtle thanks to the box on his back. Eventually, he slid from the straps to roll back and forth upon the ground, often bumping against the box as he groaned. He hadn't been kidding about the whole bruises having bruises comment, apparently in a decent amount of pain (though it was difficult to tell just how much there really was and how much he was overreacting)-

It was about to hurt a lot more.

He blinked rapidly as the world began to tilt, quickly realizing (though it was still an embarrassing amount of time) that he was being lifted by the rather small woman with the sharp features. For a brief moment, he was able to stare at her face with nothing more than a confused expression on his face, him opening his mouth to ask her a question...

One, of course, that he was never able to get out before the violent shaking began. Head bouncing back and forth wildly, the only noise he was able to make was a wobbly sort of groan. With the world a blur around him and his thoughts jumbling together like rocks within his head, he was barely able to wonder what was going on with his life anymore.

The gypsy had been right about the way he would die.

It took him a little to realize that she was speaking to him, and through that he saw the one way he could possibly survive this encounter. It was certainly difficult to talk while being shaken hard enough to nearly tear his brain from his spinal cord, but he certainly didn't have any other option considering the situation.

"Mr. Alsius is my bo-o-oss! Wha-a-a-at, are you his sister or so-o-omething? No, you're no-o-ot nearly tall enough for that! Please stop shaking me-e-e-e, I'm fragile!"

Holy crap he was about to vomit everywhere.

XXXXXXXXXX]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

xxxxxxxxxxxxxTHAT'S WHEN OUR SOULS AGREE TO JOIN IN SOLITAIRE
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSOMETIMES WHEN I'M OUT OF REACHxxSOMETIMES WHEN I'M THERE
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx n o w xt h ex p a l e xs u n l i g h tx i s xb l i n d i n g
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi t ' sx h e r e x t o x c l a i m x m y x s a n i t y !

User Image

___
        __
        ______━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        ___ ___ __ I AM A CLERIC I WILL EASE YOUR PAIN ___
        __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN
        _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN
        ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN

___
        _______________________I CLAIM CONFESSION AND TRUE BELIEF BY ANY MEANS __ PURIFICATION HEAL HERETICS BURN THE DEMONS OUT
        ___________. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
        __
        _______ ██ ˟˟___c - c o m e__all you__w i t c h e s__my procedures are__a p p r o v e d
        _____═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

As the time seemed to slowly pass, there were many students who passed by the location of the Minister's agent. While some didn't recognize her, many realized just who she was and wondered what she was doing within the school. While she was certainly well-known (one might even say mildly famous) within the wizarding community for her dueling skills and the various contests she had won, with her consistently serious (some would say threatening) demeanor she was certainly not the most approachable individual to visit the school.

She was more than fine with this. It allowed her to keep focus, and to think of the event that was to come. These wouldn't be your average duels, not with those who would be partaking. Though one was an adult in the eyes of Wizarding law, to her they were all still children, and children were often messy. In such a high stakes competition centered around doing harm upon one another, it would be lucky if they only got away with the competitors only maiming one another instead of just outright accidentally killing them. She'd certainly have to be on her toes to jump in either way.

She wouldn't be alone in her efforts, though. Of the two aurors, she knew that there was one she could rely on for the events to come, being Alsius Argentum. The man was well-known throughout the Ministry, and she had personally worked with him to great effect.

They were rather like-minded, after all.

She wasn't expecting her name to be called, at least not so early and with Eastern formalities. Briefly, her eyebrows came together in an inquiring look as she glanced to the side, in the direction the voice had come from, standing still without moving her body as one eyebrow raised in front of the other; she knew she had recognized the voice of her younger cousin, Etsuko Tanaka, but to have been found so quickly after her unannounced arrival was certainly surprising to say the least.

Indeed, the world was rather small, and one castle within it was truly a suffocating space.

"Hello to you as well, Etsuko-chan. I wasn't expecting to see you so early today. To answer your question, I'm here to both referee and judge the Challenge today."

She turned her head back towards the window, though she gestured for Etsuko to stand next to her. Crossing her arms once again, she continued to simply observe the movement she could see from other windows within the castle, and from the ground below-

"I certainly hope your studies are going well, and your brother's as well, though I've always expected more from you. Though, from what I've heard... You have another distraction to think about."

Briefly, a smirk appeared over Kamiko's face, before it disappeared as she continued:

"I'm glad to hear it."

____________ . . .
                    ______l8-nghtmuah
                    _________________________________________BROKEN SOULS AND WASTED LIVES ___ PURIFY YOUR POISONED VEINS ___ BROKEN SOULS AND WASTED LIVES ___ PURIFY YOUR POISONED VEINS
                    _________________________________________BROKEN SOULS AND WASTED LIVES ___ PURIFY YOUR POISONED VEINS ___ BROKEN SOULS AND WASTED LIVES ___ PURIFY YOUR POISONED VEINS

______l8-nghtmuah
                    __________________( ..JUSTCLOSEYOUREYES
                    _____________________________________*: YOU DISBELIEVERS !!__ LITTLE DO YOU KNOW !! __ !!
                    ______l8-nghtmuah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Today was going to be interesting.

It was a simple thought, really, but one that many others could come from, and one he entertained himself with for the hours it took for him to not only physically prepare himself for the day, but mentally as well, along with the small bits of business that had popped up in the night. Having no need to leave his room for any of it, he was able to enjoy the solitude and silence, at least a small part of his mind always devoted to thinking about the upcoming events of the day.

Quietly he wondered to himself just would happen in the coming hours. Though he may have had more information than almost all within the school, that was only due to the results of his snooping, so he had no clear idea what the Headmistress had planned. All he knew is that many messages had been sent back and forth through the Headmistress' office recently, which meant a large amount of activity was going on somewhere in preparation for the event.

It was surprising that the Challenge was simply described as dueling, but he knew there was more to it. There had to be.

There were other things to think about as time went along, other things he'd have to deal with that day. Preparing to send a certain letter filled with money, fulfilling various orders that had been given to him in private, and finding out just what to do with a certain important birthday that would be happening soon. It all seemed to pile up rather quickly, but that was life, and especially his life.

Being in charge had its difficulties, but its perks too.

Around two hours before the Challenge he decided he had done enough to prepare for the day, having long been cleaned and dressed. Locking his door on the way out, both hands slid into his pockets as he slowly made his way from the dorms and through the Common Room. For those moments, he was allowed to remain in his thoughts before someone called him from them.

Slowly, his gaze went over to the voice, keeping his pace as Alice caught up with him. Though to some may have seen the collected stare as indifferent and uncaring, anyone who knew Kuraihi in even the slightest knew it was simply his neutral expression as he observed the world around him. Even as she finished speaking, a smirk was coming onto his face as he looked back forward as they walked side by side-

"Sure, Alice, I have something for you. Don't suck."

With how casually he said this without even batting an eye, one might have thought that Kuraihi was completely serious. This only last a moment though as he shrugged slightly, him noticing the consistent fidgeting in her hand as he brought out his own to vaguely gesture as he spoke:

"Step one: Figure out what their weaknesses are, if it isn't obvious; if you get matched up with the crippled dog, go for the leg, things like that. After that, make sure you aren't in the middle of any of the Headmistress' tricks. She's going to have surprises set in store for everyone, but that's obvious. It'll be about not being on the wrong end of them."

For a brief moment, he was silent, and then he simply shrugged.

"Try to keep your eyes open and your head clear. No distractions today."

Sarubia's Princess

Questionable Citizen

User ImageUser Image
                                  IS IT TRUE WHAT THEY SAY
                                  xxx ♔ ` are we x t o o x b l i n d T O x F I N D x A x WAY !
                                  xxxxxxFEAR OF THE UNKNOWNCLOUDS OUR HEARTS TODAY COME INTO MY WORLD SEE THROUGH M Y x E Y E S
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  xxxxxxTRY TO UNDERSTAND, DON'T WANT TO LOSE WHAT WE HAVE

User Image

speech = 66cccc

For his friend he would deal with the slight pain that came to his sensitive ears. She was enjoying herself, taking her mind off the winter chill around them even if it was only just a bit. A small meow left him at one particularly none-to-gentle tug but other than that he just sat there, flicking his tail and leveling a gold gaze on her. Watching silently. At her question though his lips pulled back, showing off sharp teeth in a form of a grin. Phaidra should know he was lazy even before now. This nature of his just enhanced that all the more.

However it was the fact that despite his rather lazy nature he was a prefect. And prefects had to have at least some responsibilities they took care of. In the end he hadn't found the time to sneak off with Phaidra to show her such between either of their schedules. It was a pity that this had to happen during the colder season though...It was always a discomfort for Phaidra at this time and Nix was very aware of her dislike of cold and fire.

A distressed sound left him though as Phaidra ruffled his fur. She knew full well he hated his hair being messed with, and that now included his fur! However all thought of how to get back at her for that left him as he saw her starting to shiver once more. Concern came to him and he slipped closer, hoping to share some of his warmth for a moment before she voiced her request. Phoenix placed his front two paws on her shoulders before, in a fluid transition, he was once more human. Well. Mostly human. He was kneeling on the ground while he was hugging Phaidra when his ears and tail twitched.

"...Damnit. " A slight pout came to his lips and he focused on said appendages, making the retreat as well. It was always difficult to make those features go away. Probably due to his accidental first transformation and for how long he was stuck in it. Phoenix leaned back though and sighed. "If I had my wand I would have cast a warming charm on you..but at least I can do this." He removed his coat from his own body and wrapped it around Phaidra. "Hopefully that will warm you up just enough for us to make it back to the castle? As for hurting me, pain is something I am good at dealing with, my earth goddess. I didn't mind." An honest smile came to his lips and he stood, patting down the snow off of his pants before holding a hand out for her to help her up.

WE'VE BEEN DREAMING ! x BUT WHO CAN DENY?
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIT'S THE BEST WAY

xxxOF LIVING BETWEEN THE T R U T H » AND L I E S
                                                            SEE WHO I AM BREAK THROUGH THE SURFACE x REACH FOR MY HAND x LET'S SHOW THEM WHAT WE CAN xFREE OUR MINDS x AND FIND A WAY
                                                            xxx THE WORLD IS IN OUR HANDS
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHIS IS N O T THE END

User ImageAMBROSIAGRIMMAMBROSIAGRIMMAMBROSIAGRIMM▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` ×× _____ ambrosiagrimmambrosiagrimmambrosiagrimm
ambrosiagrimmambrosiagrimmambrosiagrimmambrosiagrimmWE'RE SENDING OUT AN INVITATION ... TO EVERYONE ... IN EVERY NATION
∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙

AMBROSIAGRIMM ( S . STAMP ON THE GROUND
AMBROSIAGRIMMAMBROSIAGRIMMAMBROSIAGRIMMAMBROSIAGRIMM' Around Move it ×× ' JUMP all around ×× ' JUMP Move it ×× ' JUMP all around ×× ' JUMP Move it ××
AMBROSIAGRIMMAMBROSIAGRIMMAMBROSIAGRIMMAMBROSIAGRIMM' Around Move it ×× ' JUMP all around ×× ' JUMP Move it ×× ' JUMP all around ×× ' JUMP Move it ××
AMBROSIAGRIMMAMBROSIAGRIMMAMBROSIAGRIMM▐███████████████████`║▌║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█
AMBROSIAGRIMMAMBROSIAGRIMMAMBROSIAGRIMMAMBROSIAGRIMMAMBROSIAGRIMMAMBROSIAGRIMMAMBROSIAGRIMM *(F E E L T H E H E A T ∝ S W E E T V I B R A T I O N

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

User Image

Ryuu was once again retreating. Not only into his quiet little shell but also out of the Gryffindor tower. The reason was rather simple. The upcoming second challenge. The first challenge was bad enough on him but this second one was going to be about magic pure and simple. Even though he had been here for a couple of months now, Ryuusuke still held that fear of magic. Thankfully not as bad as it had been when he first arrived, but it still caused him to want to hide until the end of the challenge was over.

It was in moments like these, when his fears rose to the surface, that he truly was just a simple first year student. There were no masks or controlled emotions right now. All there was, was the need to escape and hide. What better place to go then the place he found most comfortable? This was what had Ryuusuke quietly walking towards the nurses office. With any luck she would have him do something for her and it would distract him from what was to happen soon.

The one thing he was thankful for was the fact that most of his classes didn't involve lots of magic at the start. It allowed him to ease into it. He still jumped though when the teachers showed off a piece of magic. This fear was starting to wear him down but it wasn't like he could just wish it away! A few Gryffindors had tried to 'help' but all they succeeded was making him have a panic attack.Yea. That didn't end well.

Ryuusuke was taken out of his thoughts as he finally arrived at the nurses' personal office. He knew there was a chance she was in the infirmary but he was hoping to hide out here and play with Charon maybe. The adorable dragonne had wormed its way past Ryuu's defenses and now Ryuusuke played with the thing every-time he happened to meet Charon. Much to the dragonne's delight it seemed. He knocked on the door and, out of nervous habit, reached up and tugged at the bangs covering one of his eyes.

User Image

User Image
        User Image
        tab tab tab tab tab tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B:UT 》the important things will A L W A Y S. . .
        tab tab tab tab tab tab

As she moved to stand next to her cousin, her slightly rosy cheeks only seemed to darken as Kamiko mentioned Etsuko's latest "distraction." She didn't think the news about her new relationship would spread so quickly, but she figured that it wouldn't have been a secret for very long anyway. In her opinion, she never thought that she'd venture into that world for a very long time. Then again, it just proved that the old proverb, "Love happens when you least expect it" was true. Was it love, though? Probably not; for now, she'd categorize it as an infatuation with potential.

Upon hearing that her cousin would be a judge and referee for the upcoming challenge, any feelings of elation quickly faded and were replaced with a sick feeling. Etsuko didn't really understand why she bothered showing up to the challenges if she knew that she was just going to worry herself sick. She supposed it was to show support, both for her house and for Christopher, but they still made her uneasy. She wondered momentarily why Kamiko had been called in to judge and referee in the first place, before she remembered that her cousin was an established duelist. It made her proud to know that her family members were strong, but she often wondered whether she was or not. Her divination could only go so far, after all.

"Ah, yes, my studies are going very well. Riku hasn't had too much trouble, at least, I haven't heard anything," she said, smiling at the thought of her younger brother. It was true that she hadn't heard anything about her brother; in fact, she hadn't really seen him for most of the year. Hopefully, he was doing just fine. If anything, Takuma was probably keeping an eye on both of them, so all should be well.

"How have you been, Kamiko-san? Does Takuma-nii know that you're here?" She felt like she was asking too many questions. It had been a while since she had seen her cousin, whom she trained to be a priestess with, and she had missed her. However, a part of her was afraid of irritating Kamiko; much like her brother, they were rather stoic and it was difficult to tell what they were feeling. The last thing she wanted to do was annoy her.

Location: a window overlooking the courtyard tab tab Companions: kamiko tab tab Mood: worried, happy tab tab Thoughts: 'Ah, I hope she says for a while~.' tab tab

Shirtless Mage

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

xxx Cecil Puck Anselxxx

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣
Cecil sipped his tea and took a deep breath. The fumes were helping his headache and the tea itself soothing his stomach. He thought about anything else he could do to hurry along recovery, since he really didi wish to get his energy level up for studying and participating in the required parts of the tournament. But what he could consider only ended up being scratched off the mental list, leaving him with few options to try and more brain work wasted. Going to the nurse was promising for a cure, but despite enjoying the school nurse's presence, it would probably take more time to get checked out and leave him with a prescribed resting period. He could do that to himself and allow more flexibility in activity on top of it. He'd only try that if things got particularly bad, which he predicted it wouldn't. Going to sleep would waste valuable time, muggle mediation was pointless to ask for, and potions would involve using items meant for class at best and creating debts at worst. The boy sighed and sipped more tea. It would seem time would be the medication for the moment.

Cecil pulled out his pocket notebook; it being filled with all his notes, plans, dates, and special reminders that he found himself having outside of class time. He considered working on an astronomy problem that had been pecking at his brain since he took his first course at Hogwarts: Had Pluto's downgraded status from planet to dwarf planet changed it's relation in predictive and psuedo-magical properties, and how exactly did the keiper belt's existence relate with that change, given that pluto was pretty much just a fragment of the kieper belt? It was just before he put quill to paper and began further calculation that he saw a date written in the corner of the page, tomorrow's date with a note underlined below: Franziska's birthday.

Cecil paused and leaned back, tea saucer in hand as he considered his options. Sure, he knew Franziska Riddle very well, during his first year and her fourth they discovered each other after hours in the library and made a silent but solid agreement to never reveal the other in exchange for the same. From there on they began a stable, platonic, and mutually beneficial relationship; almost an intellectual courtship. They did not see each other often and even less often spoke with one another, but the information they exchanged tended to be particularly valuable information or at the very least, well suited for what they needed. Cecil gave as much information as Franziska wished about muggle civilization and she informed him of the same for magical folk. It did not matter that her family was associated with those that would have hunted him down in the past, his family would have done the same a few centuries before. She was the closest thing Cecil had come to having a best friend at hogwarts. They had never celebrated each other's birthday's before, not even acknowledged it before, but perhaps this year-perhaps. Cecil pulled a clean page form the notebook and began to write a letter, which read:

Dear Franziska,
It has come to my attention that tomorrow is a Solar Cycle match of your date of birth, though a true astrological match will likely not happen during your lifetime, and I imagine that you'll soon be inundated with congratulations from various familial and companion sources, so I shall not bore you with extended flattery.

Cecil paused, he didn't know what to say further. He wished to avoid giving her repetitious or lackluster congratulations, particularly on the rather innocuous achievement on surviving for a rather arbitrary amount of time. He also came to understand why many people included a gift, simply to get the ceremony of the day over with. Once you presented a gift, you could go on as if the day was any other. He pulled out an extra sheet of paper, took a moment to think, and wrote down what he needed before folding it up into a small square and placing it beisde his letter, which he returned to writing.

I have felt inclined a gift of two jinxes I learned that I beleived matched your inclinations, the Oppugno Jinx as well as the reducto curse for your enjoyment. Though, since I suspect you might have learned these from your extensive spellcraft experience I have also included a riddle written by Albert Einstein, the muggle thinker and physicist that I told you about before. I suspect it may amuse or at least distract you for a few moments. Other than this, I have no intention of any further mention of the date's significance besides that of the school tournament, which is an experienceI would appreciate sharing with you. I also invite you to share in a tea party of sorts that I am currently set up in. It would appear the house elves have prepared for me. It's not half bad and would be amiss if not shared. Perhaps we could study in peace and avoid any fervor inspired by our more excitable schoolmates.
Sincerly, Cecil.

And with that, the boy folded his letter into the shape of a paper airplane, slipped his folded gift into the center, and placed an incantation upon it, which sent it to Franziska. Cecil had observed the phenomena of Interdepartmental memos from a one-time visit to the Ministry of magic and had been experimenting with it's limitations and uses since. It could not make the same distance of say, an owl, but it did work well enough within Hogwarts grounds. Though occasionally they were known to flatten themselves against walls and doors and get stuck there. He was still working out the reason of why. But once the letter left his sight, he returned to his astronomy, head ache forgotten as he attempted to calculate the gravitational pull of a average dwarf planet versus a regular terra planet.
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

User Image

xxx Ravenclaw : Third Yearxxx

Ambrosia Grimm
OOC: click the spells and riddles for more information. biggrin
ALICExxxISABELLExxxLEON

User ImageitsonUser ImageitsonUser Image

★★★ ▏▏▏
We all fall down

▏▏▏★★★

User Image

The pair made their way down the stone hallways from the dank wet depths of the Slytherin Dorms and Common Room on to the common ground where the mingling of the houses took part in the hallways. Various students, most still rather bleary eyed and many rearing to go for the days events- more specifically word on the events that were to be happening in the upcoming days for the tournament between the four houses of Hogwarts. Slytherin House, Hufflepuff, House, Gryffindor House and Ravenclaw House had all given their tributes to the mix and had already been subjected to the first round of fighting and battling with not only one another by with more so the creatures of the Dark Forest.

Alice thought for only a moment more before she pushed back the thoughts and returned her gaze to Kura as he answered her request on advice. His advice to go for their weaknesses was not going to get her any points with the other students but if she won then she would do what needed to be done- for their sake she hoped that it wouldnt come to that. The continuation of advising her to be weary of the Headmistress' antics was a clear given.

It was his silence that caused her to glance over at him before he continued. Sound words. Alice nodded in agreement, her brow arching and her mouth twisting from a downturned frown to a semi upcurved smirk. She didn't even know what she was to even expect from Kura. He wasn't the kind of person to sugar coat things or give friendly advice. He was curt and quick about things. Saved time and effort.

"Fair enough words. Thanks Kura." She thanked as they reached the last stretch towards the Great Hall.

The knot in her throat was growing in size as they got closer and closer. Her mothers voice rang in the back of her head telling her to walk with your chin level and shoulders back. Confidence is everything even if you are terrified. Make them believe you're not and you won't be.

The words resonated through her as an exhale of air from her lungs allowed the proper muscles to relax and the proper ones to tense up. She was going to win this round and she was going to make damn sure of it.

Nodding to Kura silently she made her way to her general seating spot and began to pick at the food already on the Great Hall tables. It was looking like toast, grapes and slightly under room temperature water. Food of champions apparently... or so she hoped.

>>>>>>> XLocationX Great Hall
>>>>>>>>>> XWithX Kura
>>>>>>>>>>>>> XFeelingX Relaxed

✖✖✖ ▏▏▏
We all fall down like toy soldiers
Bit by bit, torn apart, we never win

But the battle rages on for the toy soldiers
▏▏▏✖✖✖

What She's Wearing

User ImageilikeyouUser ImageilikeyouUser Imageilikeyou

Anxious Phantom

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

SOV。ER。EIGN
。A SUPREME RULER; ESPECIALLY A MONARCH
SEINARU HAACHI || || 18

M Y W O R L D﹗﹗ Split ⇡INTO TWO⇣xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxC O M E H E R E﹗﹗ Into the DUALITY OF TIME⇢⇢
xxxxxxxxI had to prove ⇢I DIDN'T THINK⇠xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe things I feel now I NEVER THOUGHT I'D FIND ♚
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxι ∂ι∂и’т киσωxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxι ωσи∂єя ιғ συя ғυтυяє
xxxxxx ι cσυℓ∂ DO IT WITHOUT YOU✖xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxωαs ωяιттєи IN OUR PAST✖
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▆▆▆▆▆ xxxxx MY WILL IS ABSOLUTE 。
xxxxxxι αм тнє,IAM TH E BEST✖ sнє cℓαιмє∂ αи∂ мσяє

x
x

User Image
( W H E R E ) The headmistress' office 。 ( W H O ) Karin Renata 。 ( F E E L I N G ) Amused

Without anymore comments, Seinaru continued to drink her tea on and off, her eyes remaining on Karin just as the woman's remained on hers. She allowed the Headmistress to speak, never interjecting or even moving to nod or make some sign of recognition or that she even cared. There was nothing on her face but that calm, collected look. It was most likely the reason why she could hold the vampire's sharp gaze for so long - Seinaru Haachi and her poker face and assured attitude was nothing to sniff at, no matter how arrogant anyone thought such an attitude was.

None of Karin's words passed her by, each one settling into her understanding of things. Only once did she interject, with a small, brief smirk, eyes briefly shutting as she lifted her cup to her lips -

"Bread and circuses..." Her tone was almost bemused. "How very... you, Renata."

Once more, she fell silent as warm tea ran across her tongue and down her throat. Her eyes slowly opened, meeting the sight of the pastries between them. However, they once more moved to Karin's hot red gaze once more. She didn't move to take one of the sweets, lowering her cup delicately to her saucer. She did have a point; with the political and economic benefits of it all, it was a positive idea. Why not enjoy her job as well as throw fuel onto its fire?

However, this was one of the ideas that the two could have possibly clashed on. Seinaru wasn't exactly one for amusement just for it; she was black and white, a body of checkerboards, score charts, numbers and calculations. And while, in her own respect, she was clever, it was all too apparent how straight-edged she was. She didn't do the things she did for amusement, but for necessity. Never both, like Karin. If she ended up amused, or even entertained, that was only ever a fortunate and pleasant surprise.

Sitting back just a fraction more, Seinaru adjusted her legs, crossing the opposite legs over one another now, and reaching up to fix a piece of her hair behind her ear. Her voice was calm as she replied to Karin without missing a beat:

"When do I get to personally meet the students participating?"

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

x
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

M Y W O R L D﹗﹗ Split ⇡INTO TWO⇣xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxE N V I S O N M E﹗﹗ On THE FRAME⇢⇢
xxxxxxxxI had to prove ⇢I DIDN'T THINK⇠
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLost in the rules OF OUR OWN GAME ♚
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxι ∂ι∂и’т киσωxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxι cяαωℓ тняσυgн вℓαcк нσℓєs
xxxxxxι cσυℓ∂ DO IT WITHOUT YOU✖xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx∂ι∂и’т вєℓιєvє IT WASN’T WORTH✖ тнє ғαℓℓ

FEAR IS FREEDOM
CONTROL IS LIBERTY
CONTRADICTION IS TRUTH

x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x

User Image
___ __☀ KITAI ATSUKAMASHI
___ __☀ ♀
___ __☀ 26

x

PRIMADONNAGIRL じ ﹗﹗

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxуєαн ⇢ αℓℓ ι єvєя ωαитє∂ ωαs тнє ωσяℓ∂ ~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcαи’т ⇢ нєℓρ тнαт ι иєє∂ ιт αℓℓ ~

x

xxxxxxxxxYou say that I'm ⊰ KIND OF DIFFICULT ⊱
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut it's always ❛ SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT ❜
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI've got you WRAPPED AROUND ↺ MY FINGER BABE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou can count on me TO MISBEHAVE

x

User Image
﹝L o c a t i o n﹞ Streets of Hogsmeade﹝W i t h﹞ The morning rush of people﹝M o o d﹞ Confused as hell

"Your boss?!"

This was too much information for her.

Dropping Luke abruptly, Kitai half-furiously paced in front of him, soon stopping to cross her arms. It'd been quite a few years since she'd actually been within breathing distance of Alsius Argentum - no doubt, quite a bit has already changed. Suddenly he's someone's boss, who knows what else. Hell, he's probably married or some gross s**t like that. That was hard to think about, though. Alsius, the working husband and father. Resting a hand on her cheek, she mulled the image over, eyes shut and brows furrowed.

He was probably old enough for that kind of crap to be in his life. Things didn't look too good for her romantic life, at this point, considering the only person she ever actually cared about (and respected) enough to spend her whole life with was him. Christ, this was all too weird to think about. For a few more seconds, her eyebrow began to twitch as she continued to think about it...

And then she whirled around to Luke again.

"Are you serious?! Are you telling me Alsius Argentum is a pencil-pusher?! Aiyah..." Uncrossing her arms, her hands planted onto her (impressive) hips as she half-scowled at him. "Then who the hell are you, kid?"

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

x

User Image

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWould you do anything for me?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBuy a big diamond♦ring for me?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWould you get down on your knees for me?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPop that pretty question right now baby!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♡ Beauty queen on a silver screen ♡xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLiving life like I'm in a dream 彡✮

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYeah, I know I've got a big egoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❝I really don't know why it's such a big deal, though!❞

PRIMADONNAGIRL じ ﹗﹗

ι ωαииα вє α∂σяє∂ ~
User Image

___
        __
        ______━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        ___ ___ __ I AM A CLERIC I WILL EASE YOUR PAIN ___
        __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN
        _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN
        ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN SERVING GOD THE KING AND QUEEN

___
        _______________________I CLAIM CONFESSION AND TRUE BELIEF BY ANY MEANS __ PURIFICATION HEAL HERETICS BURN THE DEMONS OUT
        ___________. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
        __
        _______ ██ ˟˟___c - c o m e__all you__w i t c h e s__my procedures are__a p p r o v e d
        _____═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

As she listened to Etsuko, Kamiko remained rather still, and her arms remained crossed as she continued to look out the window. After the initial confirmation of her appearance, Kamiko barely looked towards Etsuko at all; despite this, it was obvious she was listening intently, and not ignoring Etsuko in the slightest. At the same time though, her thoughts were elsewhere, some part of her brain focused on something not related to her cousin at all- Perhaps it was the upcoming tournament, or was it something else? The likelihood of finding out was low. It was simply the mannerisms of the woman, and she wasn't one to change lightly.

"That's good to hear." A simple, brief statement certainly, but it held all that was necessary to say about the topic of study. There was much expected from the two children, for various reasons, and Kamiko expected all the more from them herself.

"I have been well enough, thank you for asking. Busy with what the Minister asks of me. When it comes to my brother, he may not be aware of my presence yet, but he certainly knew I was coming; and, soon enough, I would imagine that he will know I am here."

Unlike Etsuko, Kamiko's face didn't light up even slightly as she spoke of her sibling. There was no positive connotation to her voice, just as there was no negative one; it was just complete neutrality, which in itself was strange when it came to the matter of family, but for those two members of the Nakamura family it could almost be expected with their personalities in mind.

"I don't have very much time to stay still, however. Before the Challenge begins I hope to speak with one of the aurors stationed here."

She turned then, unfolding her arms and dropping them to her sides as she started to walk, glancing over her shoulder as she did so, asking the following question without stopping:

"Would you like to walk along with me until I find him?"

____________ . . .
                    ______l8-nghtmuah

______l8-nghtmuah
                    __________________( ..JUSTCLOSEYOUREYES
                    _____________________________________*: YOU DISBELIEVERS !!__ LITTLE DO YOU KNOW !! __ !!
                    ______l8-nghtmuah

User Image

xxx i'll face myself
                          xxxxxx THE DARK EMBRACE OF A ROOM IS WHERE THE MOST TRUTH LIES ) ──────────────────
                          xxxconfessions◞ mean nothing & lies▬ mean everything
                          xxxxx and the meaning of life becomes clear when i see your face and a void fills my heart
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the rest of the world is a simple waste of time

Even as the conversation continued on, the smirk on Karin's face never completely left, and indeed seemed to just solidify and remain definite. Talking with Seinaru Haachi was always amusing for a variety of reasons, ever entertaining and engaging. For her age Seinaru was certainly a mature individual, something that had always been a part of her personality and had only developed through the years. Certainly, she was an interesting specimen.

And yet... And yet, despite how confidentially she presented herself, how composed she was, it was clear to Karin that Seinaru was a child playing an adult's game, especially in comparison to the Headmistress... which was almost ironic. At a young age she was already dabbling in a dangerous world with the confidence of one who had been within it for several years, and though nothing had gone "wrong" yet, it was only a matter of time. Here and there the Headmistress had watched and interfered without leaving any sign, just to make sure the girl had remained upright- after all, she had potential, and given enough time she would certainly be an interesting piece to the puzzle.

Not only that, but she was so much easier to read and predict than Kuraihi Linea, the other young individual the Headmistress knew to be interfering in matters beyond his years, and so much easier to lead along as well. Her no-nonsense mannerisms certainly accented these facts, and allowed the Headmistress to keep such a bead on her.

She couldn't help but smirk just a little more as Seinaru asked her question. Before answering, she took another sip from her tea, her sharp red eyes blinking slowly as she did so-

"I'm sure that after today's Challenge, all will have to return to the Hospital Wing in some capacity. If you wish to meet them, you could do it then, though I make no promises that all of them will be conscious."

Dacianna was going to be busy that day.

HEAD MISTRESSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKarin x Renata

User ImageUser Image
                                                ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

fillerfillerfiller ( Luke Ignotum ) fillfill
                                                fillerfiller
                                                fillerAuror

I ( CAN'T.TURN &&WINE INTO WATER

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                xxxxxON A DIM DIM DIM DECEMBER MORNING a glass of i forgot the name
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxON A DIM DIM DIM DECEMBER MORNING a glass of i forgot the name
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxON A DIM DIM DIM DECEMBER MORNING a glass of i forgot the name

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

When he hit the ground once more, he groaned softly, rubbing at his side with both hands. He was fairly confident that he had major internal damage from organs being shaken out of place, tumbling over each other like a bag of rocks. (That's how the body worked, right? That was what Luke thought at least.) In that moment of freedom, he considered crawling away while she seemed to be distracted, and indeed it would probably be the best thing to do for him and his health...

But, by the time he resolved himself to be so rude just so he could live, her gaze suddenly snapped back to him and he froze in place, in order to not trigger her wrath as she asked her next question-

"Oh, no, no, he isn't a pencil pusher! Though there was one time he used a pencil and it was utterly terrifying-" Quickly, he shook his head to get back on track and back on topic.

"Sorry, sorry, that wasn't what you were actually asking, please don't hit me Miss! My name is Luke Ignotum, at your service! I'm Mr. Alsius' junior, his student, I suppose! I'm an Auror too, you know!"

Slowly beginning to stand, he winced a little as he held his side, but he still kept smiling at her, if only to hopefully prolong his life a little longer with as many good manners as he could manage to do.

"You see, we're here to help with and watch Headmistress Renata's tournament! Today we're supposed to make sure that- Well, I'm not allowed to tell you, sorry! Rules and all that, and I don't want to find out whether or not the Headmistress still has the old iron maiden in her office!"

Now was the time to probably get away, and with that he started to shuffle along, keeping back a groan as he did so.

"In fact, I'm probably late for Mr. Alsius' schedule, so you'll have to excuse me, Miss!"

This was his one chance to prove the gypsy wrong.

XXXXXXXXXX]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

xxxxxxxxxxxxxTHAT'S WHEN OUR SOULS AGREE TO JOIN IN SOLITAIRE
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx n o w xt h ex p a l e xs u n l i g h tx i s xb l i n d i n g
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi t ' sx h e r e x t o x c l a i m x m y x s a n i t y !

User Image
        User Image
        tab tab tab tab tab tab

Etsuko was quick to nod her head and walk alongside her cousin. It was somewhat strange to be suddenly reunited with another member of her family, however she was pleased to see her again. The idea of telling Christopher that yet another member of her family was here made her smile; she knew that Takuma was giving him an awfully hard time and she could only imagine how long it would take Riku to find out that they were dating. If Kamiko had just arrived and already knew, then she was almost sure that her brother knew.

They walked in silence, both left to their own musings. Etsuko was thinking about telling her parents about what had happened in her next letter, along with all of her usual inquiries on how they were doing and such. She would've tried to figure out what it was that Kamiko was thinking about, but childhood experiences had taught her that she wouldn't find any sort of success. Etsuko thought of asking about what work was like with the Minister, though she supposed that she would only tell her that it kept her "busy."

"Kamiko-san, who are we looking for...?" She figured it'd make sense if she knew who they were looking for. It might make their search a little easier, depending on if she knew which auror it was. From what she remembered from the very first meeting with Headmistress Renata--her very first misadventure with Christopher--there were two: one with red hair and one with white. What were their names again...? Letting out a small sigh, she decided that she would know their names upon seeing their faces.

Location: walking with kamiko tab tab Companions: kamiko tab tab Mood: content, curious tab tab Thoughts: 'I wonder who she's looking for...' tab tab

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff