Malevolent Informer

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
                              User Image

⊰ ♆ ` Franziska x Lorelei x Riddle
                                                  ⇡ PREFECT
                                      ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
                                      x
                                            "To be idle is a short road to death and to be diligent is a way of life; foolish people are idle, wise people are diligent. "

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` ×× _____
                                      AMBROSIAGRIMMAMBROSIAGRIMMCOMEx WINDx COMEx SNOWx COMEx WINTERLAND
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx HAVEx RESIGNEDx MYSELFx TOx DEATH
                                      AMBROSIA∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙ × COMEx WILLx TOx SHOWx THEx HIDDENx HAND
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SOxx CANx DRAWx MYx FINALx BREATH

AMBROSIAGRIMMAMBROSIAGRIMMAMBROSIAGRIMMAMBROSIAGRIMMAMBROSIAGRIMM▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` ×× _____
                                      x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight
                                      x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      YOUx COULDx TAKEx MEx HIGHERx SOx YOUx SAIDx ANDxx TRUSTEDx YOU
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx MAYx BExx LIARx BUTx BETRAYALx LIESx ONx YOU

User Image

"Yes, I have and that's good to hear. I'm sure travelling is nice though I do hope that I'm not interrupting your dinner merely for the sake of conversation."

Franziska smiled a little, folding her arms just under her chest with a sigh. Perhaps she would see to it that all of her things were in order in the Slytherin common rooms before meeting everyone for the little tea party that the Head Mistress had planned. It seemed like something to do anyways. Mayhap she would even read ahead by a few chapters in her books for the year later so she could cut down on some of her work. Both were reasonable options and things that didn't seem out of place anyways. Then again, leaving might not be in her best interest either. There was so much to consider and many responsibilities to deal with already. That aside, the dark-haired female smiled a little more, drawing her attention away from her thoughts to focus more on the conversation at hand.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll see me in the library more often than most. I'm afraid I do nothing but school work, save for Quidditch practice and games... Not that one needs much practice when you're aiming to maim another player. Though... Ms. Alkaev, may I make a suggestion seeing how it's your first year here at Hogwarts?" The sixth-year gave the older woman a concerned look, glancing back to the other students in the Grand Hall before looking back to Jenovah. While Fran knew just who the new librarian was, it was traditionally custom for one to announce themselves to the students so that they knew just whom they were associating with. "Perhaps you should make a small announcement of your own. It would be good for the others to know who they're dealing with as well as any new rules you're wishing to instate within the library. This is merely a suggestion however."

Unfolding her arms a little, her green eyes caught the librarian's attention shifting as a certain scent drifted towards their direction. Franziska raised her eyebrow a little at Ms. Kurou's inability to wait for something like that, but then again, the woman had very little tact when it came to anything. It never seemed to get in the way of her teaching though so it wasn't really so much of a problem as it was peculiar and perhaps even a little annoying. Shaking her head a little, Fran's attention once again returned to Jenovah. "Perhaps it would do best if I didn't tie you up so you could get to know your fellow staff some. We can talk more later." She gave a slight nod to the woman, glancing only for a moment to Jayden once more. "Have a good evening, Ms. Alkaev..~ Or do at least try to..~"

Franziska left the faculty table, returning to her house's table and taking her seat once more. She wasn't one for going out of her way for conversations normally so that one was probably good enough for now. Though, sitting in this noisy hall was going to become mind-numbingly boring as she waited. Perhaps a walk to the girl's bathroom on the second floor would do. After all, she still felt she needed to stretch out her legs a little from the long train ride and she wasn't really up to eating anything else in order to not spoil her time for snacks later. The Slytherin Prefect sat there for a little longer, mulling over just what she was going to do for the remainder of time when her body decided for her. She couldn't take sitting anymore. It felt so lazy. Fran got up from the table again and chose to take that walk to the second floor. It was technically on the way to Ms. Renata's office anyways so if she were a little late on meeting everyone outside of the hall (which of course she wouldn't be) she could always meet them on the trip up.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMOOD : Neutral, Bored xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx LOCATION : Leaving the Grand Hall - En route to Second Floor xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WITH : No one in particular

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          x HAVEx NOx FEARx OFx WHATx YOUx HOLDxxx LIFEx FADESx TOx BLACKx FROMx SILVERx GREY
                                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬User Image
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████
                                                          x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight
                                                          x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight x Darkness come Alive x Darkness come Tonight

xxxxxxxxxxx......................................................... ......................................................... .........................................................
                                                          x POSSESSx THEx POWERx OFx SURVIVALx INx THEx COLD
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxLIFEx ISx LIKExx FLOWERx ASx ITx STUMBLESx OUTx OFx FALL
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx CANx FEELx WHENx THEx JOURNEYx ENDSxxx WEx ALLx KNOWx WHENx OURx TIMEx HASx COME
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFINALx CALLx FORxx LASTx DEFENSExxx THISx ISx WHERExx WILLx LINGERx ON

xxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Darkness ( Come )Alive

Rainbow Loiterer

User Image

tab tab Lucas Jonathan Stairex
                                        tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab p o t i o n s p r o f e s s o r

D O N T x L E T x T H E M x K N O W x Y O U R E x W A T C H I N G xxxxxxxxxx
                                        ▣▣ ◙◙◙ xT H E x S I T U A T I O N x C R U M B L E x◙◙◙ ▣▣ xxxxxxxxxx
                                        ► ► xs i t u a t i o n x c r u m b l e x ! !x ◄ ◄xxxxxxxxxx
                                        A N D x T H E Y x K N O W x xY E S x T H E Y x K N O W xxxxxxxxxx
                                        - ♥ - xT H E Y x S H O U L D x B E x B E T T E R x N O W x- ♥ - xxxxxxxxxx

tab tab tab tab tab tab

A self-satisfied grin lit the man’s face. The dungeon classroom was cleaned of all its dust and spider webs that had been allowed to collect there over the summer. After all, he couldn’t be expected to keep it neat and tidy while it wasn’t in use and nor was he expected to. Although he wasn’t sure it was really a requirement of the job to keep the room as clean as he did, but he couldn’t stand the way it looked when it wasn’t spotless and lit as brightly as he could get it! Which, admittedly, wasn’t as bright as he’d like. Those darn stones seemed to soak up a ridiculous amount of light no matter how many candles he lit in the room. But now it was time for the school year to start anew.

The Potions Professor turned his head to watch the Headmistress after she teleported – the only conclusion he could come to as it was impossible to apparate within Hogwarts – to the podium to give the Welcoming Speech. The sudden disappearance and reappearance had failed to even make the man even blink an eye; he had, after all, been a student in Ravenclaw house before becoming a professor at Hogwats School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. None of the news given was new to him though he listened to the child-like woman with attention mostly because he had nothing else to do. Though he had never met either of the new staff members for the school, he was fairly sure he was sitting next to one of them.

The speech over and the meal began, a few small portions of the excellent food were moved to a plate from which the Potions Professor now began to eat. It simply wouldn’t do to overeat for fear of losing his slim figure. Without having a conversation already started, the man was content enough to begin eating without conversation. His peacefulness didn’t last long however and partway through his meal he caught a whiff of a strong smell for just a moment. Head automatically turning in surprise to glance at the woman he had never met before, the scent of the opium catching up to him as he did so even though it wasn't something he really didn't notice anymore. By the time he even opened his mouth, the silverware was carefully placed on the plate in a way that would allow him to easily pick them back up and continue where he left off his meal.

"Hullo! I don’t think we’ve had a chance to meet yet, I’m Luc the Potions Professor. You wouldn’t happen to be the Charms Professor would you?" Words gushed out in a lively manner but with the air of easy conversation. His eyes alighting on her star bracelet, he continued without giving the woman much time to answer. "Oh! That’s such an adorable bracelet! Where did you get it? And I love that you’ve got a matching piece in your hair!" His hand came up to daintily cover his mouth as he giggled a bit, "Ah, sorry. I should probably give you a chance to answer, shouldn’t I?" he asked, once again not giving the woman ample time to answer his question. His hand casually reached out to grasp his goblet – which promptly filled with a Bottichelli Pinot Noir – and leaned gracefully back into his chair to actually give his colleague time to respond and sip his favorite wine.

tab tab tab tab tab tab

ρ є σ ρ ʟ є ⇢ Staff and students of Hogwarts. tab ρ ʟ α c є ⇢ Staff table - Great Hall. tab ғ є є ʟ s ⇢ Content, happy, and excited.

Girl-Crazy Gawker

User Image
                                            Don’t give me love, don’t give me f a i t h
                                            xxxxxxxxxWisdom nor pride, give i n n o c e n c e instead

xxxxxxxxxxxxDon’t give me love, I’ve had m y..s h a r e
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB E A U T Y . N O R . R E S T , G I V E . M E . T R U T H . I N S T E A D . . .
                                            ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                            Ϻεδзɑ Ӄαʇɪӎa ζəȿϮʁдɳɕϵ
                                            "Yeah, I'm a beata', but I'd much soona' beat in ya face wit' this bat."

The day had gone slowly... The young Slytherin had found herself spending most of the train ride alone, rather than with the few friends she actually had, and had walked instead of taking the carriages to the castle. She didn't want anyone around, it seemed. Not that it would've been in character for her to want people around her all the time, but something was off about the messy-haired brunette this day.

What was wrong? Well, first off, she was on her way back to school. The food was one of the only things she was looking forward to, upon her arrival to Hogwarts. But there was something more, than no one could seem to place their finger on, when it came to Medea Lestrange. She was odd on a good day, but this was more than odd... She hadn't even uttered insults(save to that second year on the train who apparently had thought it was a good idea to tell her to drag a brush through her hair for once - which she did twice a day, mind you. He had no more than an insult, however, which in itself was scary. He backed off from her pretty quick when she simply called him a "snot-nosed runt", which was the least of which she could've done. Her reputation helped her with that one though...

Sitting at the Slytherin table, in the middle of a group of pure-blooded friends, she simply poked at the wood a bit, as she waited for people to get settled. The sorting was done, and the only interesting thing that'd happened there, was a transfer student being placed in her house, but she didn't look like the type to be friend-worthy, in Medea's eyes. She looked much more the type of others in her house, and even other houses... Thus, Calypso Leto was pushed from her mind. Instead, she waited longer. The speech was short as usual, and what was new to it, didn't apply to her. Not that she was listening anyway.

When the food finally appeared across the five tables in the room, Medea took a few items, and picked up her cup, which instantly filled with a warm tea. Her chestnut eyes scanned over the people at her table, and frowned slightly when she didn't notice one female in particular. Her eyes looked around the room then, hoping that she'd simply missed her when she came in, and that she was indeed at the school - her head lifted a bit from it's position slightly bowed, and she blinked a couple times, noticing her up by the faculty table.

Frowning slightly, Medea's eyes shifted from Franziska, to the new librarian she was speaking with... Did they know each other..? She wasn't sure if it was a bother, or a good thing, honestly. She turned her eyes back to the food in front of her, instead, but her eyes showed that she was definitely not done thinking about it, however. The frown, still across her face and her fork stabbing at the food, quickly stuffing it into her mouth, and chewing. Though she continued to stay to herself. Someone had even tried to grab her attention, but she simply waved them off.

Snow white, pitch-black, your life such
          eaveɳϣarɗ, deep d o w ȵ, I'll show you such s i g h t sxxx
          ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅
          B E L I E V E x I T x W E x L I V E x A S x W E x D R E A M . . . W E x L I V E x A S x W E x S C R E A M . . .xxxxxx

L O C A T I O N: Hogwarts - Great Hall tab tab tab W I T H: Other Slytherins. tab tab tab M O O D: ... Feeling odd...
User Image

User Image

xxx i'll face myself
                          xxxxxx THE DARK EMBRACE OF A ROOM IS WHERE THE MOST TRUTH LIES ) ──────────────────
                          xxxconfessions◞ mean nothing & lies▬ mean everything
                          xxxxx and the meaning of life becomes clear when i see your face and a void fills my heart
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the rest of the world is a simple waste of time

User Image

Quietly, Karin sighed to herself while almost consistently stirring her tea. The loudness of the voices in the Great Hall, and in some case the shenanigans, buried itself into her head thanks to her sensitive ears. She heard everything at once, and yet at the same time was able to discern every single conversation at once. The constant repetition of dull, meaningless details of the summer tore at her nerves, her unamused expression deepening with the boredom of every slow passing minute. Even slight differences, such as flying notes from surprising senders to surprising recipients did nothing to ease such wasted, worthless time...

She barely even reacted when Dacianna Ilse finally entered and made her way to the Headmistress' side. It certainly had taken her long enough, something Ms. Ilse apologized for with her first words towards the vampire. Listening quietly, the bored look never leaving, Karin slowly glanced to one side, focusing in on the end of Ms. Riddle's conversation with the new librarian, Ms. Alkaev, snorting slightly at the student's suggestion- it was far too late for something like that. Afterwards, when she glanced to the other side, her eyes focused on the sleeping form of the Transfiguration Professor, Ambrosia Nocte...

Yes, the woman was asleep. Even as one familiar, her fox Novem, continuously tried to nudge her awake to no avail, and her other familiar, the cat Daie, gathered food, the Professor didnt't wake. The noise did nothing to disturb her, and in a away it was almost impressive... For the Headmistress, it was almost something to be jealous of, but that didn't matter seeing as how disgustingly... unprofessional it was. The Headmistress, however, did nothing to stop it- waking the other woman would only lead her to falling asleep again, and there was no point even attempting a punishment when it came to that... odd woman.

How irritating.

Sighing, Karin's eyes focused back forwards- the glances and thoughts took place in a matter of seconds, by the time Dacianna had finished speaking. For a moment, Karin remained silent, before she carefully sipped from her tea and spoke afterwards, saying,

"I regret to inform you, Ms. Ilse, that your recent attempt at a bath failed, seeing as I can still smell your dragonne on you."

Carefully, the cup was sat back down upon the saucer. "I'm certain it will be to my satisfaction, as it should be. I'll give you the proper compliments afterwards." This was the usual manner in which Karin acted towards her servant- after all, the way she had won the loyalty of the woman involved throwing her out of a very high window. It was an odd set of circumstances, to be sure.

Briefly, Karin thought back to just before she gave her announcements, and the little... delay there had been. It was more than enough to darken and sour her mood even further.

"Remind me, Ms. Ilse... Ravenclaw students are picked for their intelligence, yes... and yet... Perhaps the Sorting Hat has lost its touch." Slowly, Karin shrugged, bringing the tea cup to her lips briefly once more-

"With such disappointing behavior, perhaps my little idea won't work after all."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↙`User Image
                                                                                              ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ x ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ x ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
                                                                                              xxxxxxxx
                                                                                              xxd i s t i n c t l yxxixxr e m e m b e rxxi txxw a sxxi nxxt h exxb l e a kxxd e c e m b e r
                                                                                              xxxxxxxe a c hxxs e p a r a t exxd y i n gxxe m b e rxxw r o u g h txxi t sxxg h o s txxu p o nxxt h exxf l o o r
                                                                                              xxe a g e r l yxxixxw i s h e dxxt h exxm o r r o wxx-xxv a i n l yxxixxh a dxxs o u g h txxt oxxb o r r o w
                                                                                              xxxxxxxt h exxr a r exxa n dxxr a d i a n txxm a i d e nxxw h o mxxt h exxa n g e l sxxn a m e dxxxxxxxxxxxxxl e n o r e
                                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxn a m e l e s sxxh e r exxf o rxxe v e r m o r e

xxxxxxxxxxxx⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ xx ⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯
                                                                                              xxxxxx Where I Am ~ Great Hall xxx The Company I Keep ~ Dacianna xxx How I'm Feeling ~ Thinking of coming attractions. xxx ) ──────────────────
ALICExxxISABELLExxxLEON

User ImageitsonUser ImageitsonUser Image

★★★ ▏▏▏
Step by step, heart to heart, left right left
We all fall down

▏▏▏★★★

User Image

’Another summer come and gone. It’s about time I came back home.’ Her brilliant green eyes looked through the sea of faces that were passing and moving among one another as her feet nimbly carried her towards the house with the green crest of the serpent- Slytherin House. Her uniform was crisp and neat like how she normally liked, the long black cloak flowing elegantly behind her as she made her way down to the far end of the table. Most students her age ate towards the back of the table but this girl liked to get the firsties as comfortable as possible; it’s something that she wished she had when she started attending Hogwarts.

A few fellow classmates called her and waved to her from down the table, ”Alice!” The general questions of how the summer was and how her birthday was were the polite things to ask but nothing too deep. Unlike most Slytherin students Alice was one to have friends in all of the other houses-friends who she would catch up with on a later time.

Taking her seat Alice swept her long waved strawberry blonde hair from off her either of her shoulders and re placed the bangs behind her ear. Her hair had been particularly lightened this summer due to all of the time she had spent outside interacting with the pegesi herd that had taken refuge outside of her home. No sooner than she had fixed her hair did the ceremony of the Sorting Hat begin. It was kind of amusing seeing each of the students get sent to various tables; her hands clapping for each of them politely. There was one person though that struck Alice as not belonging there. A rather tall white haired female who somehow got placed into Slytherin House. Alice averted her eyes from the light haired girl to avoid introductions… for now.

’Only the sixth damn time we've had to listen to you Renate. Nothing special.’ Sarcastically thought Alice as her chin rested on the palm on her hand as she listened to their small Headmistress do the annual account and speech. It wasn't until she had finished that there had been some sort of excitement that made everyone smile- the food.

”Finally!” Happily exclaimed Alice as she grabbed her goblet and took a sip of drink that magically filled the cup. It tasted something along the lines of a Muggle Energy drink and sweetened fairy dust- it was bloody delicious and fulfilled Alice’s constant itch for sugar. Her fork was able to compile a plateful of various food items including thick slices of chicken breast, vegetables, bread rolls and a slice of apple pie. Popping a vegetable into her mouth Alice began her yearly people watching, more specifically of the new students- this included the white haired Slytherin girl. Hell she was new but she looked around Alice’s age which meant she should have some sense of humor.

With her fork still in hand Alice swallowed back her veggie before dropping her fork with a clatter and exclaiming, ”Crickey!”A few surrounding students jumped at the sudden sound and turned to look at Alice before going back to what they were doing- to the other kids this was rather normal. Her voice was thickly tinted to mimic those known as Aussies, a shocked expression lingered on her face as she stared dead at the light haired girl across the table from her. ”It’s a new studen’!” There was another pause in her words before she leaned forward a bit, her fork back in her hand and creeping closer to the white haired girl. ”Let’s poke it wi’h a stic’!” Forward her hand darted to gently poke her new classmates hand before immediately pulling back and looking as though she were scarred she was going to bite.

Alice peeked out from around her arms, a massive smile plastered on her face. Still smiling Alice lowered her hands and placed them on the table. ”I’m just kidding love. I’m Alice Leon, it’s a pleasure to meet you Miss... Leto, correct?” Alice remembered her last name from the Sorting Hat process but her first name was utterly escaping her. ”Welcome to Slytherin House. We aren't as bad as everyone makes it out to seem I swear.” She could not help but chuckle at her words to the new girl but hey being greeted with a smile was better than not being greeted at all. This girl looked nice, who knows maybe this new girl would be someone who could turn out to be a great friend.

>>>>>>> XLocationX Hogwarts Great Hall... Slytherin Table
>>>>>>>>>> XWithX All the other students but specifically Miss Leto
>>>>>>>>>>>>> XFeelingX Calmly curious

✖✖✖ ▏▏▏
We all fall down like toy soldiers
Bit by bit, torn apart, we never win

But the battle rages on for the toy soldiers
▏▏▏✖✖✖

Camera on third icon

User ImageilikeyouUser ImageilikeyouUser Imageilikeyou

Rainbow Loiterer

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxҬaysha Єster ӍcϢibbitxxxxx
User Image
                                                CAREOFMAGICALCREATURES

AH, DEAR FRIEND I REMEMBER THE NIGHT; THE MOON AND THE DREAMS WE SHARED;

The Care of Magical Creatures Professor chose to sit to one end of the long front table, her familiar laying quietly at her feet. Seeing as how the speech the Headmistress gave did not apply to her – even more so about the forest – she paid no attention to it whatsoever and instead took the time to look over the faces of the students both new and old. Some of the new faces to Taysha were not new faces to the school, and though she had looked upon them before in this same manner she hadn’t had them in class before. As such she didn’t know any of the current third years or younger, which was nearly half the school.

A slight growl emanated from the German Shepherd and the woman crinkled her nose up as inconspicuously as she could. The offensive smell, of course, was wafting over from the Ancient Runes Professor. It wasn’t unusual by any means to Taysha at this point though that didn’t mean she liked it though the scent itself was enticing enough. In truth, the old woman was a little anxious that her coworker would start her smoking so early into the meal; Taysha hadn’t even had a chance to eat half of the food on her plate and she was already drumming up excuses to leave early to avoid being near the drug. It wouldn’t be harmful to her to not finish eating, for as she grew older she found herself eating less and less. Wanting to check on the creatures she had brought in for the week’s classes would be the perfect excuse. Except that the Headmistress knew she would have made sure they were safe and comfortable before even thinking to come up to the castle, and if were absolutely necessary Daemon was perfectly capable of checking on things himself. The dog was highly intelligent and well trained; he could handle little things on his own and knew when to alert his master when something was wrong.

The dog, having given a little growl to alert his master of something which he knew displeased her, went back to being silent. Promptly a small piece of bacon was dangled in front of his nose in reward and he lazily took the treat in his jaws, proceeding to gulp it all down at once. Daemon was excited because it was once again the beginning of school, and this time of year always meant new people. New people were interesting, and if his master would let him he’d wander around the Great Hall to greet all of them. Taysha happened to believe it was bad behavior for a dog to wander off like that though so the big German Shepherd stayed in his usual spot. It was okay though, he would meet the students new to Care of Magical Creatures soon enough.

YOUR TREMBLING PAW IN MY HAND; DREAMING OF THAT NORTHERN LAND; TOUCHING ME WITH A KISS OF A BEAST.

ρ є σ ρ ʟ є ⇢ Staff and students of Hogwarts. tab ρ ʟ α c є ⇢ Staff table - Great Hall. tab ғ є є ʟ s ⇢ A tad anxious, neutral.

Rainbow Loiterer

User Image

HE OLEY WINSxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            xxxxxxxxROWAN && LIAM :: 6TH YEAR HUFFLEPUFF

↷↷↷FAIRY BLUE ◚◚◚xxxxxxxxxx
                                                            kimi no tame ni hoshi wo kudaki | kazaritsuketaxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            BLACK PAPER MOONxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ◛◛ sinjite kureta nara ◛◛ xxxxxxxxxx
                                                            WHEN YOU'RE LOST HERE I AMxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            FOREVER WITH YOUR SOULxxxxxxxxxx

The train ride had gone, well, as expected for the twin Prefects. There were first years to keep from hurting themselves, and older students to keep from badly pranking the first years. So maybe they should have stopped the majority of those pranks from happening, but a lot of them were completely harmless. And anyway the first years were being difficult. They had seen, of course, other prefects doing the same thing they were but it hadn’t really been possible to sit down or talk with anyone. Besides the annoyance of the first years though the trip really hadn’t been all that bad.

Obliging their duty as Prefects, the twins had taken the boat across to the castle with the other Prefects and the first years. At least for the boat ride, most were too preoccupied with the sight to do anything stupid. The ones that hadn’t been staring at their new school were busy nervously watching the waters below. Though Liam and Rowan were in separate boats for this journey – in fact no two Prefects were in the same boat in an effort to spread out among all the first years – they both had the same reaction to these few eleven year olds; casually confirming their fears of a giant squid lurking under the water.

It hadn’t been too hard managing to herd all the first years to the entrance of the Great Hall, after all the Ravenclaw girl – they thought her name was Etsuko, but they weren’t sure – did a good bit of yelling to keep the kids in line and the twins were happy to let her do her thing. Finally they had been able to join their classmates at the Hufflepuff table and the sorting was started soon after. In all, the only things that had been odd about how this had all went was the fact there appeared to be a sixteen year old first year and one of the Prefects neither of them could recognize no matter how hard they stared. Their interest was quickly lost with the older new girl when she was sorted into Slytherin, but the blue-haired boy was captivating. To both the twins, there was a slight familiar air about him but neither was able to figure out why. They were sure they would have noticed a gorgeous boy their age with piercings and blue hair before. Either way, they were going to have to get to know him.

So it was perfect when the Headmistress announced that the Prefects and Head Boys and Girls were to attend a meeting after dinner. They didn’t really care that there would be snacks there, and even if they did eat a full dinner – which they would – they’d still have room later. After all, a growing boy needs to eat right? The introduction of the new staff barely caught their attention as well; they really couldn’t care who their professor was as long as the class was taught. Sometimes not even that. Liam was slightly more interested than Rowan was because he happened to like Charms class, but since they weren’t sitting very close to the front of the Great Hall it was a little difficult to tell how good looking any of the staff was. In any case, it wasn’t pointed out which of the new staff was which.

With the sorting and speech done and the feast finally started, the twins filled their plates with food. They talked loudly with friends about their summer and yelled at first years to stop throwing food at each other, all the while keeping an eye out for the boy with blue hair. They hadn’t noticed what house he was in and they hadn’t seen what table he had gone to either. Both pairs of eyes searched the Great Hall and they finally alighted on their target just as he was standing up. A glance between the brothers was enough communication to know they had both found him and they almost immediately snapped their eyes back on the Gryffindor as he crossed to the Ravenclaw table. Rowan causally leaned his head close to his brother’s – mere centimeters between them causing some of the first years who hadn’t seen this before to stare – and whispered, "Before the meeting?" Liam grinned in response and turned his head to n** his brother’s ear before answering. "Of course, brother." With a unified chuckle, they both went back to their food ignoring the horrified first years. They’d get used to it.

ρ є σ ρ ʟ є ⇢ Students and staff of Hogwarts. tab ρ ʟ α c є ⇢ Hufflepuff table - Great Hall. tab ғ є є ʟ s ⇢ Curious, determined.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxニャンxxニャンxxニャンxxニャンxxニャンxxニャンxx
                  xxx▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                  xxxxxxI'M SORRY TO SAY THAT I DIDN'T KNOW HER NAME )
                  User ImageFalselnnocenceINFACTTHELAST SIX HOURSARE A HAZE
                  FalselnnocencecodePIECINGTOGETHERTHEFRAGMENTSOFAFRAME

xxxxxxxxニャンニャンニャンニャンニャンニャンニャンニャン 。( )
                  loliseeyouthere.I FEEL LIKE I'VE AWOKEN IN A MAZE
                  loliseeyouthere.THOUGHT WE'VE NEVER MET BEFORE BABY, I AM SURE...
                  xxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

There was certainly a lot to watch as the Feast went on. There were all sorts of movement, people entering, changing seats, and talking to one another. It was one of the liveliest events that Calypso had seen in a while, and at times it almost overwhelmed her. It was a lot to take in so suddenly, and she knew that she was feeling something similar to what the actual First Years were feeling- unlike them, though she had some experience with magical schools. She was just getting used to the new place and people, and the different mannerisms that she would be experiencing and dealing with for a long time now.

People were talking, food was being eaten, and she thought she saw a piece of paper flying through the air. It was a lot to keep up with.

Quietly, Calypso picked at the plate in front of her. It was small, the contents on it smaller. If there was such thing as half a salad, that was all that was on her plate, and she had barely taken a bite. She wasn't hungry, as was usual; she rarely had the desire to eat, so she had to make an effort to remember to eat at least a little at meals, despite how she didn't exactly enjoy it most of the time-

She gasped slightly, jumping at the suddenly touch. Her fork dropped the short distance to be lying down, her eyes flashing from a peaceful blue to a bright, almost electric green- Slowly, she relaxed as she realized that she had simply been poked by a fork. Blinking slowly, her eyes went from the fork up to the girl holding it, blinking twice more when she was looking her in the eyes. The girl was very pretty, that much was certain, so she had to stop and think for a second before speaking-

"Oh... Hello, there~ You startled me~"

Smiling a little airily, she bowed her head slightly as the other female- Alice- introduced herself, and spoke. "Calypso Leto, Ms. Leon... It's nice to meet you...~"

Glad for the excuse, she gently pushed her plate away, turning towards Alice a little more. The green in her eyes from her alarm began to fade away, replaced by a soft purple as she continued smiling. "Thank you very much for your warm welcome... And I haven't been here very long, truthfully... I haven't heard much about the Houses at all, really...~"

Well, that wasn't exactly true. He had read a fair bit since when she had learned that she would be attending Hogwarts, and had learned a fair bit in return for her efforts. She knew the basics of the reputations of the four Houses, and had taken them with a grain of salt... But, quite literally, she hadn't heard anything about the Houses, so that was truthful.

After all, she needed a conversation topic, and it would be good to hear opinions straight from the mouths of the students... She may as well start now.

"Would you mind telling me a little about them...~?"

User Image
Where I Am ~ Great Hall xxx The Company I Keep ~ Alice xxx How I'm Feeling ~ Nervous but excited to finally meet someone.xxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxx
IT WAS JUST ONE OF THOSE THINGS ニャンニャンニャンhehegreedylittlebastard....
ニャンxxニャンxxニャンxxニャンxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
JUST ONE OF THOSE CRAZY FLINGS ( )imhere.
ONE OF THOSE BELLS THAT NOW AND THEN RINGS ( )iamherewaiting.
ONE OF THOSE ( THINGS ) ┊ニャンニャンニャンニャンニャン xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxx
ニャンxxニャンxxニャンxxニャンxxニャンxxニャンxxxx

Sarubia's Princess

Questionable Citizen

User Imagexxx[/white]User Imagexxx[/white]User Image
                                                    Jayden X Alicia X Devons xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx B E S E R K E R x

User Image
She sits in her corner
Singing herself to sleep ...

Oh~ It was so nice to see everyone! Bright blue eyes flashed everywhere at once, taking in all the students returning, and how they had changed. Her eyes of course tracking and looking for her precious quidditch stars of each house~ The school would be in a sad state without quidditch, as was her opinion anyway! A grin found it's way to her lips and she found herself unable to help it. With the energy no where else to go -since she was sitting- Jayden began to bounce. It wasn't too obvious what the woman was doing, as her chest wasn't quite large enough to bring attention to herself, but it was there. The woman was most definitely bouncing in her seat as she let her eyes wander. There was Franziska Riddle, Slytherin beater~ Oh and her...lovely..friend? Medea Lestrange. Certain a strange one indeed! Perhaps a bit violent more than what was called for. Oh, perfect for professional games, but Hogwarts games didn't need quite as much injury as she seemed determined to bring. Of course there was also the interesting photographer slash keeper, Alice~ She was a delight at times, though at others Jayden would prefer her not to bring her camera to the pitch! Ah well, either way the woman was a bit talented in her position of Keeper. Not the best Jayden had ever seen, but she was good for this level of quidditch.

Another bounce or two as she spotted the twins. Fun, delightful students and excellent beaters for the Hufflepuff team. She didn't spot the other students that made up Slytherin and Hufflepuff teams but it wasn't a big deal. She was sure they were here! Though she didn't quite remember if some had to leave because of graduating or not...one could never be certain. Especially not when one had the attention span of Jayden. The woman was once more bouncing as she skipped over the Ravenclaw table, not spotting the team members right off the bat and personally now looking for one of her favorite little Gryffies. Of course she couldn't play favorites on the field, but off, the little gryffie was just downright lonely and Jayden always had wanted to give him a huge hug. Her bouncing paused and a frown came to her face.

Where was he?

Her eyes flicked all over the room before they picked up movement. While he certainly didn't look like her Gryffie...his movements gave him away. Phoenix~ Oh wow~ Look who decided to be adventurous! A grin returned to her lips, and the bounce to her body as she began to get excited. Oh! She couldn't wait to corner him and ask what got into him! And she could tell that wasn't magic that changed his hair so muggle means! She simple had to know! The bouncing grew more frequent and would have become much more noticeable, if not for the headmistress standing and then going on to give her speech.The bouncing stilled for the few unbearable moments it took, Jayden ignoring the infectious energy from the Ravenclaw lest she begin bouncing again, and then let out a relieved, inaudible sigh when Karin was back in her seat.

The bouncing resumed full force.

Jayden once more began to sweep her eyes over the hall, but this time she picked at her food while doing so. The only time her bouncing stilled was to take a sip or gulp of her drink and to set the cup back down. Then she would be right back to it. The woman obviously didn't do well with sitting down. Much less sitting still. The woman always had to be active. Mentally she had a timer in her head that counted down the time until she would be excused. She would most likely end up running off to the pitch. She would fly straight out of here, but she didn't think the headmistress would allow that...and really...that woman had the power to do so many horrible things. Whether actually horrible or fatal to others, Jayden wasn't like others. She of course noticed Franny Fran coming up to the table and talking to one of the new staff, but Jayden was too distracted to really pay attention.

So Jayden just continued to bounce, ignoring all around her.

Now where oh where was her other favorite little gryffie~? He had to be around here somewhere! This one tended to get hurt a lot more, and sometimes worried the poor flight instructor that he couldn't play the games. He always pulled through for her though! With that thought her eyes landed on Christopher and her grin grew. He certainly looked pain-free! For now. Jayden hoped it stayed that way but the poor boy seemed accident prone or something like that. Ah well. Jayden gave a little wave in his direction, the bouncing still in effect, the grin on her face...she looked rather...odd. Then again Jayden was already odd anyway so what mattered if she happened to scare a few first years?

...Wrapped in all of the promises
That no one seems to keep ...

No tears x left to wash away x Just diaries x
                    Of empty pages. x Feelings x gone a stray.
                    BUT xSHExWILL x SING
                    Til everything burns x While everyone x screams
                    Burning their lies , x Burning my dreams , xxxxxx
                    xxxxxxAll of this hate , xAnd all of this pain ...
                    I'll burn it all down, As my anger reigns , xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Til everything

___burns!___

Sarubia's Princess

Questionable Citizen

User Image
☆·.¸¸.·´User Image`·.¸¸.¤
☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

╔════════════════════════╗
XXI will survive
XXI will endure
XXWhen the going is rough
XXYou can't be sure

╚════════════════════════╝

Tara had been happily eating her food, smile contently in place, when she was suddenly addressed. She didn't automatically turn or talk to the one who addressed her, choosing to finish what she was eating and taking a gulp of a drink to wash it down. After that though, a giggle escaped her as she registered the fast paced questions. Not that she minded~ "Yes, I am the new charms teacher, Tara Lynn Brooks! You may call me Tara or Lynn! " Tara all but chirped this out, bright smile in place in return of the friendly conversation the other had started. She was happy to have someone nice to talk to, after all. Without missing a beat she continued answering in a quick pace much like he had asked. Though when she registered that question, a confused look crossed her face and she looked down at her wrist. "Oh!" An embarrassed giggle left her lips, as a blush came to her cheeks. "I was about to ask what bracelet! A friend of mine made this and my outfit for me at my request~ The headpiece was added as an early birthday gift~!"

Another giggle left her, the smile never leaving her lips. Tara's eyes were bright as she shook her head. " Oh no! It's fine! I'm just glad to have someone to talk to~ Your eyes are so pretty, and I'm sorry for randomly stating that!" Here she blushed again, realizing that she had been her blunt self and blurted out random things to a stranger. Yet it was the truth! He did have quite the pretty eyes. She hid her blush behind her goblet as she raised it to take a sip, though that didn't stop her for long. "Oh! How rude, I forgot to ask, what is your name~? I can't quite keep calling you the handsome blonde, though I guess I could but that is also quite rude." Once more her words caught up to her and another blush lit her face and she gave an embarrassed sort of giggle.

╔════════════════════════╗
I'll tough it out XX
I won't give inXX
If i'm knocked down I'll get up againXX
As long as my dreams alive, I will surviveXX

╚════════════════════════╝

User Image

Girl-Crazy Gawker

User Image
                                            Running for her life
                                            xxxxxxxxxThe dark rain from her eyes still falls

xxxxxxxxxxxxB R E A T H T A K I N G x B U T T E R F L Y
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxC H O S E x a x D A R K x D A Y x to x L I V E
                                            ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                            Aɭεϰυȿ Șɩεɾɾɑ Ϻɑɭʄσɣ
                                            "I'll do what I can to help. Whatever awaits, I have no regrets..."

Finishing her first serving of food, the note returned from Christopher. She smiled a bit, reaching up to grab it out of the air, unfolding it carefully and reading it over. Her smile turned to a bit of a smirk, and her eyes lifted to carefully look between students to see him across the room, a look in her eyes stating if something happened to Claira, she'd do whatever he had planned, or worse, to him. She grabbed another napkin quickly jotting down another quick note -

Hah, very funny, Chris.
                                            Anything happens to her, and you'll pay for it.
                                            Old-school, Malfoy Style.
                                            Seriously though, I appreciate it.
                                            Don't forget now, y'hear?
                                            Nine, sharp!

- Lexi

Sending the note flying off toward the Gryffindor Table once more, she looked at her plate, finishing the last few items before loading it up again. Her eyes looked over, hearing voices talking a little ways down. With her head cleared of the thoughts previously, she had the attention to pay attention to others. Her adulthood worries escaping her if only for the moment, her eyes caught a sight of the new girl again, and then shifted to Alice Leon, who was talking with her.

Waving slightly to Alice from across the table and down a ways, she decided then, to pick up her plate and cup, moving down the table and squeezing in between a few other students, across from Calypso and Alice. Her expression was straight, and the new comers would learn quickly that she only smiled when she was distracted, surrounded by candy, or laughing(which also didn't happen often, save with a few people she felt close to). She plopped her plate down and sat gracefully on the bench, tilting her head some. "Good to see you again, Leon. And... Calypso Leto, was it? Well, welcome to Slytherin. I'm Alexus Malfoy, Head Girl of the house and former prefect of two years. If you have any issues at all, do feel free to find me, I'll help the best I can." she stated, making sure that her uniform and hair were proper, at last, before looking to the mound of food on her plate, adding a few more items before finally starting to eat.

Her eyes caught sight of Calypso's plate and had high hopes that that was what was left of a previous meal, and not the whole thing. It wasn't nearly enough to sustain someone her height! How did she look so healthy? No, that couldn't be right... Maybe she'd had a lot to eat earlier in the day and was still full from that? That explaination didn't make sense to Alexus either... She'd eaten plenty and was still hungry(then again, she was more of a bottomless pit, than a human girl some days)... Well, that wasn't fair... At least she was eating something... Right? On the other hand, it was more likely 'good thing Lexi has a high metabolism.', than anything...

Save one breath for me
          S A V E x O N E x death x F O R x M Exxx
          ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅
          S O M E T I M E S x A x D R E A M x T U R N S x I N T O x A x D R E A Mxxxxxx

L O C A T I O N: Hogwarts - Great Hall tab tab tab W I T H: Alice Leon, Calypso Leto, other fellow Slytherins. tab tab tab M O O D: Round two... Eat!!
ALICExxxISABELLExxxLEON

User ImageitsonUser ImageitsonUser Image

★★★ ▏▏▏
We all fall down

▏▏▏★★★

User Image

Now most may expect Alice to be one of the annoying lackies of Slytherin House who was meant to be some pureblood's trophy wife- mostly because of the size of her chest and her some what feminine looks. Most that didn't know who she was would assume things like that but those who knew her knew she is a very observant kind of girl who is able to figure basic things out in a few conversations with people. She notices little things and she is able to make people say and do things with her word manipulation. It was something along the lines of a car dealer's shtick when they tried to get customers to buy more and more; getting them to think one thing while actually getting them to do another thing that would benefit them.

So when Calypso's eyes instantly changed colors to a brilliant green, brighter than her own greens, from the previous calm blue her interests were instantly peeked much higher than they were before. Now it would depend on her mood but at the moment Alice wasn't going to say anything about the girls eyes, she didn't come off as the flamboyant type and was likely self conscious about it- whatever 'it' maybe.

With a blink or two of her own Alice's head tilted to the side ever so slightly and her eyes narrowed a moment before she spoke. "Ah Calypso! I think if I'm correct that mean's she who conceals, correct?" Her hand grasped the goblet and brought it to her lips as the sweet liquid passed her lips. Her eyes shifted to the side, lingering for a moment with a childish mischievousness towards Calypso, where a familiar face greeted Alice's eyes. Alexus Malfoy, a fellow Slytherin and a fellow candy and sweets lover. As Alexus came and sat down with her and Calypso Alice lowered her goblet and smiled at the blonde. "Hello Miss Alexus. I take it your summer was memorable?" Eh. Polite formalities. Alice had no issues with Alexus but being polite sometimes was so annoying.

Alice turned and looked at Calypso's now purple eyes. "Miss Alexus Malfoy here is the best person in the house if you have any kind of question on anything. Where something is, who someone is, what to do for a class and what the best kind of sweet is trending right now." Alice cast a quick smirk at the blonde before looking to Calypso again.

"Hm. How to explain each of the houses in the typical stereotypical way." Alice paused for a moment to think and take a ripped off piece of bread into her mouth before she continued. "Well there is this nasty cloud over Slytherin House that we are all blood purists, evil and all behind of all of the bad things to happen in the world... ever. Because, you know, Merlin was a horrible wizard in all of time right?" The sarcasm in her voice was evident as she hated that stereotype but she continued on. " Let's see. Ravenclaws, the blue house with the raven as their animal, are the typically intellegent ones. People see them as the ones that we the teachers pet, and the ones who that kid who always asks about homework at then end of class when the teacher has forgotten. They are very good tutors though and pretty good strategists when it comes to Quidditch." Alice looked at the other two tables to figure out how to describe them. "Lastly we have the yellow house and the red house, Hufflepuff and Gryfindor respectively. Hufflepuffs are the the badgers and they are kind of said to be the house that takes everyone else who doesn't fit under the form of the other three houses. They have been known to discover unusual things though, there was one guy from Hufflepuff a few hundred years ago who claims to have discovered a sparkling vampire fairy thing when he went away to America. I don't know if I believe all that nonsense since we have a vampire of our own but hey people see trippy things some times. Anyways, continuing, the last house is the Gryf house. Their animal is the griffin and they are the supposed house with the bravest of students. They are said to be the house heroes and heroines; all because of some trio a few hundred years ago. They will never let it go. They are our House's rival and there is obvious tensions between us. They are fair Quidditch players and do have a number of cool people in their House but most of the Gryf lot are annoying twits who need to get knocked off their high broomstick."

Alice had a number of friends in the Gryffindor house and had no qualms with most of them but the rest of the house was a different story. Due to her small size most new comers who thought they were hot s**t in the house often tried to pick on her. Needless to say she has been in Karin's office a few times due to it- but that was besides the fact. Alice turned her head and questioned her blonde fellow house mate, "Anything more to add to that Miss Malfoy?" Alice was genuinely asking Alexus for some more input, not wanting her to be left out of the conversation since Alice knew she herself talked a bit too much some times.

>>>>>>> XLocationX Hogwarts Great Hall... Slytherin Table
>>>>>>>>>> XWithX Miss Leto and Miss Malfoy
>>>>>>>>>>>>> XFeelingX Calmly curious

✖✖✖ ▏▏▏
We all fall down like toy soldiers
Bit by bit, torn apart, we never win

But the battle rages on for the toy soldiers
▏▏▏✖✖✖

Camera on third icon

User ImageilikeyouUser ImageilikeyouUser Imageilikeyou

Quotable Conversationalist

User Image

e t s u k oxxxt a n a k a

I THINK I'M ON THE BRIGHTgospeltruthSIDE.
                                                          got my hair cut short, i do my class report onxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          т.ι.м.єxxx████████ ☽ ☾ xi-i hope i'm on the bright
                                                          sιםєx◆ ◆ ωнαт вєαυтч ιsTODAYιs α ғαкє ғяσм ωнαт's ιиsιםєxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxx i can't be satisfied with dreaming of
                                                          stories. . .xx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xl
                                                          otomenoinori▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀the light of the stars ☼☼ in the sky that i looked
                                                          xl[ UP TO OLD m e m o r i e s AND w i s h e s ARE s e n t CROSSING t h r o u g h TIME UNFADING ]lx

Location: the great hall ; ravenclaw table xx Companions: the students and professors of hogwarts ; amalia, phaidra, and phoenix ; christopher via notexx Mood: mischievous xx Thoughts: 'Chrades? Is that what he'll be called?' xx

DON'T HIDE YOUR PAIN, DON'T FORCE A SMILE ;;

Dinner was proceeding with slow, sweet time, but it was causing Etsuko to become restless. She wanted to know what this Prefect meeting would be about and possibly get to bed. It would be a long first day and though some of the professors were the same, the content was not. It was time to prepare for the O.W.Ls after all. Putting a healthy spoonful of mashed potatoes and corn on her plate, she couldn't help but glance at the blue-haired male that had addressed Phaidra. He had been in the Prefect carts on the train, so he was obviously a Prefect. He was also wearing Gryffindor colors. Oh, now she got it! It was Phoenix! My, he had changed quite a bit over the summer. She couldn't help but give him a knowing smile. Ravenclaws caught on quick.

Speaking of Gryffindors, where was her curious friend from that house? He was probably socializing with everyone there. Christopher was a kind fellow, always ready to make a friend. In fact, his friendliness was how they met. They had been on the train and Amalia, always ready to show off Iggy the Fire Crab, had done so. Unfortunately for Christopher, he had been in the same cart as the intimidating fire crab and his enthusiastic owner. Etsuko had gotten him out of trouble, gently scolding Amalia for the fourth time that it probably wasn't the best of times to bring out Iggy's true glory. She helped Christopher back to his cart, where the two of them found a mutual connection over music. Turns out, they had every class together and the two became instant friends.

So, Etsuko knew what she was doing when she ripped off a piece of her napkin, broke a wishbone off a chicken, dipped the sharp end in the gravy, and began to write.

When she finished, she mumbled a spell to keep the gravy-ink from smearing or leaking and began to fold it up into a paper crane. The story of Sadako and her 1000 paper cranes came to mind. It was a story that was embedded in her mind and even now, as she retold it to young children, she always managed to tear up. Mumbling another spell, she watched as the paper bird took flight and made its way to the Gryffindor table.

The paper bird did all sorts of flips and turns, loop-de-loops and upsie-daises before landing gently on Christopher's plate. Inside, the note would read:

I already know you're dying to get into the Prefect meeting.
                                                    I'm surprised your curiosity hasn't killed your cat.
                                                    Anyway, if you want in, I think you can get some tips from my raven, Hades.
                                                    Catch my drift?

-Etsuko

User Image

c h r i s t o p h e rlxxld a n i e l s
c h r i s t o p h e rd a n i e l s
IN A TIME OF NEED ONLY↙ ☆ ↘FEW CAN SEE WHAT'S WRONG
millions tend to crawl but only those whoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
c.н.o.o.s.εxxxxxx███ ██ ███████████ ⋮ ⋮xxc-can make it through this all

oиly feω • • cαи sιиg lιkeLIONScαυse ωe sιиg υитιl ωe'яe goиexxxxxxxx

xxxxxxx↻. and we've got each others backs until
we`re back where we belongxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xl
we`re back where we belongxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀maybe when we're gone our ✼ ✼ names will echo through the stars
xl( EVERY START'S GOT iT'S ENDiNG EVEN WHEN WE'VE LEARNED TO RiSE ABOVE iT ALL )lx

User Image

Oh, God, he missed this food. He felt guilty thinking it, for only a brief amount of time- and then he got over it. This food was honestly better than anything his mother could ever cook. Multiple memories of smoke and minor fires filled his mind for a brief moment, and it was enough to make him chuckle to himself slightly, making sure to be careful seeing as he had been munching on a roll at the time. There was a reason why the men were the cooks in the Daniels household- when it came to the mother, the poor woman couldn't properly do anything besides microwave dinners, and when it came to the daughter...

Well. That was something for later.

Focusing on something else, Christopher was able to get a few more minutes of talking in before the first note almost hit him in the face once again. Grumbling to himself and how he should pay more attention to the world around him, he quickly read the note and smirked afterwards. Conversations with Alexus were always interesting, and very casually he gave an extremely sarcastic salute in the direction of the Slytherin Head Girl, the smirk still on his face, making it a very clear message: bring it.

There was no need to respond to Alexus since everything was well and clear, and he was about to continue enjoying almost an entire plate of mashed potatoes when the second note came along. He actually saw it before it attempted to hit him in the face- the fancy tricks rather amused him, though he didn't expect it to be coming to him until it actually reached him. After all, anyone could have seen the note between himself and Alexus flying through the air, and copied that tactic to send something to a friend that wasn't close by-

But, no, it belonged to him, and he grinned when he opened it and read the contents. He was glad to finally hear from Etsuko. She was a good friend of his, and for some reason he hadn't been able to find her on the train, which had irritated him a little. For that matter, he hadn't been able to find any of his close friends on the train, so it made him wonder if he was going situational blind... shaking his head slightly, he got back on topic with his thoughts, and grinned. She knew him too well, and he knew her too well. It always amused him how she would help him pull off his schemes, especially now that she was a Prefect- oh, he was going to let her have it.

Quickly, he grabbed his pen once more and wrote the following on the napkin:

My, my, my Ms. Tanaka!
                                                    I see you're already following your Prefect duties to the letter.
                                                    It's certainly nice of you, after all,
                                                    to give advice to a stumped student to go talk
                                                    to your bird for some help.
                                                    You're so helpful, thank you very much.

I'll meet you outside the Great Hall when it comes time.
                                                    Make sure Hades is gone by then.

By the way, I refuse to let curiosity kill my cat.
                                                    I'm the one who's going to do it.

-C

P.S. Is this... gravy?
                                                    You'll have to tell me later.

Sending the napkin flying off in the shape of a paper airplane, he stood, beginning to make his excuses to those he was talking to. Knee hurting, minor headache, whatever it took for him to get away he said. Off he went, out of the Great Hall, not looking back and most especially not towards the Ravenclaw table in order to keep from drawing suspicion-

This was going to be too much fun.

xxthese lies are. LEADING ME ASTRAY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx}xit's too much for me to stayx
xx𝓲 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓸 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝔂 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰l˟xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx. i`ll sing you one last song and then i`m gone °°°

ι oи`т wαииα ιvε
THISxx xxDESTINY
ιт goεs oи εиdεssץ
⇣⇣
xxxthis | love | this | hate | isxxx
| ʎɐʍɐ | ǝɯ | ƃuıuɹnq |
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxニャンxxニャンxxニャンxxニャンxxニャンxxニャンxx
                  xxx▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                  xxxxxxI'M SORRY TO SAY THAT I DIDN'T KNOW HER NAME )
                  User ImageFalselnnocenceINFACTTHELAST SIX HOURSARE A HAZE
                  FalselnnocencecodePIECINGTOGETHERTHEFRAGMENTSOFAFRAME

xxxxxxxxニャンニャンニャンニャンニャンニャンニャンニャン 。( )
                  loliseeyouthere.I FEEL LIKE I'VE AWOKEN IN A MAZE
                  loliseeyouthere.THOUGHT WE'VE NEVER MET BEFORE BABY, I AM SURE...
                  xxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Calypso blinked a few times, and then smiled just a little more solidly as Alice truly began the conversation. Her (now) fellow Slytherin certainly seemed nice enough, and it was interesting that she knew what her name meant. It took Calypso a few moments to realize, but with the looks Alice was giving her she had soon enough figured out her own eyes had changed colors. She appreciated the fact that the other girl hadn't pointed it out and said something for everyone to hear, but also had the feeling that, soon enough, she'd have to explain just what happened...

Quite suddenly (at least according to Calypso standards), another female inserted herself into the conversation, and was none other than the Head Girl of Slytherin herself. Calypso was meeting both interesting and important people tonight. After greeting Alexus with a simple, "Hello, Ms. Malfoy...~" she busied herself with taking in the new girl's appearance, which led to her rapidly blinking at the amount of food Alexus was carrying. Calypso couldn't even think of eating that much, but Alexus was adding even more to her plate... In a way, Calypso was impressed.

How was that possible...?

Startled out of her mild shock thanks to Alice, Calypso soon found herself distracted listening to what Alice said about Alexus' area of expertise. Briefly, Calypso found herself slightly confused by the candy comment, but mostly forgot about it when Alice began listing off about each of the Houses. The snarkiness here and there amused Calypso, causing her smile to twitch slightly every once in a while. Her opinions were funny, though Calypso had already guessed she would need to take them with a grain of salt. Especially when it came to the Gryffindors, but that was beside the point, mostly.

From this, Calypso was gaining fair insight into Alice's personality, at least how she was in public. She was nice yet a little blunt, and had a sharp wit behind her words- yet, despite it all, she had tact enough to keep quiet about sensitive issues, such as about her purple eyes. Calypso didn't know that if this would turn out to be mainstays of Alice's personality, something that only time would tell- still, she thought she had a basic grasp, especially for a first meeting.

Not really saying anything yet, not wanting to interrupt the train of thought, she looked over to Alexus as Alice handed off the topic to her. She wondered what Alexus would reveal about her personality as well, Calypso continuing to smile airily as she looked over- Whatever would happen, Calypso was already rather pleased with how her first night was going.

"Please, Ms. Malfoy, if you could provide us with some extra insight, it would be nice to hear the opinion of more than one person...~"

User Image
Where I Am ~ Great Hall xxx The Company I Keep ~ Alice and Alexus xxx How I'm Feeling ~ Carefully listening and observing.xxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxx
IT WAS JUST ONE OF THOSE THINGS ニャンニャンニャンhehegreedylittlebastard....
ニャンxxニャンxxニャンxxニャンxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
JUST ONE OF THOSE CRAZY FLINGS ( )imhere.
ONE OF THOSE BELLS THAT NOW AND THEN RINGS ( )iamherewaiting.
ONE OF THOSE ( THINGS ) ┊ニャンニャンニャンニャンニャン xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxx
ニャンxxニャンxxニャンxxニャンxxニャンxxニャンxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out