Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jenpai's Wife

User Image

Mrs. Robichaux’s Academy For Exceptional young ladies was built in 1790 as a school for privileged young women, since the time of its opening the structure has seen much life and much death both in its longevity as a military hospital and later-a haven for women of a different sort. Due thanks must be given to our supreme at the time Marion Warton to whom we would be without this home. Today, Mrs. Robichaux’s stands a pillar of unity and strength despite dwindling numbers and hardships our girls face. For a time numbers of Salem decedents spiked into the hundreds, but as with anyone who is different they too disappeared in mysterious ways. Today, our numbers are much smaller, and our community back to the silence of the dark ages. Us witches live in secrecy to defend our livelihoods- but there are darker forces than society. A Storm is brewing at Robichaux’s Academy, and with our current supreme fading we can only hope we find another worthy of the title to lead us into a new and bright age of conquest-It is a new world ladies, and
"when witches don’t fight, we burn."

1.Introduction/Table of contents.
2.Rules
3. Profile Skeleton
4. Room Assignments/ Character List. Profile link can also be found here.
5.Reserved.
6.Reserved.

Made by: Jenpai & .Sour .Skittles.

Jenpai's Wife

RULES

1. Follow Gaia TOS.

2. There are no Cannon characters in this RP. All characters must be original and must come for your own brain.

3. This is a Lazy-lit to Literate RP. We don’t expect you to write a novel in your posts and we understand that sometimes it’s hard to think of topics when nothing is going on, but try to keep it a minimum of 2 paragraphs.

4. Make your characters originating power decent but not too powerful- We don’t want any Godmodding and/or Mary Sues.

5. We ask that you send your profile skeleton to Jenpai with the title “Coven”. Please do not post until you profile is approved by one or both of us. We will post your profile in the profile section afterwards so you wont have to worry about that.

6. Both Jenpai and myself are owners of this RP. Please respect us and we will respect you in turn.

7. Do not kill anyone without their permission- no.

8. All Characters must have a face claim. This means no anime images or drawings. Sorry if this is a problem for any of you.

9. Polyvore is your friend. Yes, I would love to know what your character is wearing!

10. Make your font a color that is easily readable, please.

11. Please do not join and then disappear. We ask that you are able to post at least once every few days. We want this to be a steady moving RP, and nobody likes to wait forever for a response. If you are going to be absent-let us know and let the people you are RPing with know so they can choose to either wait or move on.

12. We have the right to edit any of these rules and add more if we see fit.

13. There is no Voodoo in this RP, sorry. Also, all witches are female here - that doesn't mean your character cannot be male. He just cannot be a witch.

P.S. This is not a rule but a suggestion- please read other character profiles. I don't want ten of the same character running around town. Also, if you have any concerns or questions feel free to message myself or Jenpai.

Jenpai's Wife

User Image
                                                                                    UNIQUE POWER
                                                                                    » name: here
                                                                                    » age: here
                                                                                    » faceclaim: here
                                                                                    » originating power:
                                                                                      This is your only power at the start of the rp. It is unique to only you. Explain that power here. This is your only power at the start of the rp. It is unique to only you. Explain that power here. This is your only power at the start of the rp. It is unique to only you. Explain that power here. This is your only power at the start of the rp. It is unique to only you. Explain that power here. This is your only power at the start of the rp. It is unique to only you. Explain that power here.

» manifested power:
                                                                                      This is your power by the end of the rp. Your unique power will grow as the rp goes on. Explain how your power gets stronger here. This is your power by the end of the rp. Your unique power will grow as the rp goes on. Explain how your power gets stronger here. This is your power by the end of the rp. Your unique power will grow as the rp goes on. Explain how your power gets stronger here. This is your power by the end of the rp. Your unique power will grow as the rp goes on. Explain how your power gets stronger here.

» history:
                                                                                      Short biography about your character's life.Short biography about your character's life.Short biography about your character's life.Short biography about your character's life.Short biography about your character's life.Short biography about your character's life.Short biography about your character's life.Short biography about your character's life.Short biography about your character's life.Short biography about your character's life.Short biography about your character's life

played by gaia username

Jenpai's Wife

Character List. AKA: Room Assignments & Other

Click Here For Profiles

Headmistress: NPC

Room number 1.
Witch number One:

Witch number two:

Room number 2

User Image
Allison Henderson

Room number 3.

Witch number two:

Room number 4

User Image
Ryder Alden

Witch number Two

Servants Quarters (non Magical folk living within the school):
Butlers:
Maids:
House Keepers:

Neighbors:
Neighbor one:
Neighbor two:
Neighbor three:

Jenpai's Wife

Jenpai's Wife

Jenpai's Wife

Jenpai's Wife

Jenpai's Wife

Jenpai's Wife

Hygienic Genius

User Image

A L L I S O Nxx xx L E I G Hxx xxH E N D E R S O N

» Allison starred out of the backseat windows of the taxi cab as she was being lugged around new Orleans. The cab driver tried to make small talk with the blonde headed young woman, but his attempts were met with stone cold silence. Allison had no intention of becoming friends with this man. All she needed from him was to drive her to Mrs. Robichaux’s Academy and nothing more. Allison was curious to see what the academy was like. All her life she had wondered if there were others like her who had extraordinary powers. Never had she imagined that she was a witch, but it was still comforting to know that she was not the last of her kind.

Allison raised a brow when the cab soon pulled up to a white mansion surrounded by a cast iron fence. The school was nit what she expected, but beautiful all the same. ”That’ll be $39.46 ma’am” The cab driver interrupted. Allison found her wallet and looked inside. Instead of having any real money, it was filled with pieces of newspaper, cut to the size of dollar bills. She extracted three of these papers and gave the idiot his ‘money’. To him, it looked like two 20’s and a 10. Excited about the ten dollar tip, he happily thanked the girl and got out to help her with her bags. Allison did not have many things, but she did have one large suitcase that contained all of her clothes. With the luggage in hand, Allison made her way to the door.

Inside, she was greeted by the head mistress and shown to her room. Apparently, Allison was the first to arrive, but that also meant that she got first pick over the rooms. She chose a single since she was not the most sociable of girls. Her years at the asylum had taught her to be a loner and that others could not be trusted. Allison got to unpacking as she waited for the others to arrive. Sometime during the middle of this she heard a very load and obnoxious noise coming from outside her window. She got up to take a peek at what was going on. It turns out that the noise she heard was the hum of a motorcycle engine. The bike pulled up inside the gates and parked right in the middle of the roundabout. Whoever this was obviously had zero consideration for others. Allison looked closely as the mysterious cyclist removed their helmet. She was surprised to see that it was quite an attractive girl around her age. Was this another witch? Allison quickly dodged behind the window frame as the girl looked up from below. Whoever this was, Allison was sure that she would meet them soon enough. So she went back to unpacking.

Jenpai's Wife

User Image

RҮÐЄЯ ▩ ĿYИИ ▩ ₳LÐЄŊ

The rumble of the bike under Ryder was beginning to become annoying, and the Helmet was starting to feel stuffy. Granted, she had been on the thing for the past few hours. Why she had decided to ride it to New Orleans of all places was beyond her. She had a car, hell, it would have made more sense than sending for her luggage. But, the idea of riding on the open road sounded nice to her at the time. It was only now that her back and butt were aching did she realize that her idea had been pretty damn stupid. Luckily, her destination wasn’t too far off. She almost excited to be there, if she could be bothered to be excited about anything at all. Ryder finally arrived, through the old iron gates and to the even older looking home. It was old, could have been a plantation if Ryder didn’t know any better she would have said it was one. After all, New Orleans didn’t exactly have a clean ledger when it came to past slavery. She hit the breaks in front of the front door, piling a little bit of gravel in front of her back wheel. Somehow it seemed to escape her mind that she was blocking the entire driveway- not that she exactly cared about any of that. Kickstand down, bike off, Ryder dismounted the bike and pulled the full mask helmet from her head. The Crotch Rocket gleamed in the sun, reflecting speckles of pretty metallic black onto the porch of the home as the girl shook her hair out with the aide of the wind. With her backpack now slouched onto one shoulder, and the helmet set on the back seat of the bike, she began to walk up the stairs while removing her gloves from her fingers. However, she paused as something above caught her eye, but there was nothing there except for a curtain waving in the breeze. Odd. For a second she stared upwards before moving on inside the house.

“Ladies…” she greeted sarcastically as she saluted at the outdated portraits of women lining the inner walls. Some faces were familiar, while others were not. She didn’t see anyone, but it didn’t take a genius to figure out the bedrooms were upstairs and she should probably look into finding one. She half stepped backwards and up the stairs she went. However she wasn’t so lucky as to escape the headmistress. The woman was smack dab infront of her with one of those sickly sweet smiles.

“Miss. Alden! It’s so nice to see you decided to join us. Room four, dear.”

That voice! God, it was like nails on chalk board. What a deluded sap. She felt a hand on her shoulder, starting to lead her to this room four which only sparked a raised eyebrow. “I can manage without the leash, I’m sure.” She stated, batting the hand away and stalking down the hall to four. There was nobody else there yet, and it gave her the pick of the beds. However, they looked equally uncomfortable and ancient. It wasn’t the room that interested her, though. It was the open door across the hall. There was footsteps in there and a blonde figure moving and unpacking.

Ryder dropped her bag off on one of the beds, removed her shoes before taking the steps to the other bedroom quietly until she was perched in the doorway, watching the other girl closely. She hadn’t noticed Ryder yet, and that was fine. It gave her a chance to observe the other girl. Smirking she sauntered behind her, and breathed slightly down her neck while she put her lips near the other’s ear.
    “What did you do to get the room all to yourself? Finger ******** a box troll?” the words slipped her tongue without so much as a second thought. Vulgar, yes, but rather amusing to the dark haired girl.

Hygienic Genius

User Image

A L L I S O Nxx xx L E I G Hxx xxH E N D E R S O N

» Allison grinned to herself as she unpacked her things. She could hear the voices from down the hall. Whoever this new girl was, she had no trouble talking back to the headmistress, and Allison respected that. Allison would have said some comments to that joke of a headmistress herself, but she just simply could not be bothered to waste her breath on someone like her. But as easily as she heard the voices from the hall, she could not so easily make out the footsteps. Allison was so caught up in her unpacking that she did not notice the dark headed girl watching her from the doorway. She thought that the new girl retired to her room to unpack herself, however that was not the case.

By the time Allison noticed, she was far too close. Allison did not enjoy being snuck up on, but Ryder succeeded in spooking the poor girl. She jumped as she suddenly felt someone’s lips a mere few inches away from her ear. Almost as a reflex, Allison’s hand flew back to grab the intruder by the jaw. Her many years living at a mental asylum had taught her not to trust people who snuck up on her. But what happened next was completely unexpected. As soon as her fingers made contact with the intruder’s skin, Allison felt her life force drain from within her. She turned around quickly to face the girl, then pried her hand from her face. Allison fell to the ground and gasped for air. “What the ******** did you just do to me?” She demanded to know as she backed herself against a wall. Now she really didn’t trust the girl. “Who are you? And what are you doing in my room?”

Jenpai's Wife

User Image

RҮÐЄЯ ▩ ĿYИИ ▩ ₳LÐЄŊ

Ryder should have seen that coming, but she hadn’t suddenly she felt the blonde girl grab her jaw tightly. In turn Ryder shut her eyes tightly as the rush of power entered her form. It seeped through her pores, making the girl shudder at the sensation. She wished she could control such things, but she couldn’t. Of course the woman who ran this place said that she would teach Ryder. When she opened her eyes and peeked down to Allison her skin looked absolutely radiant and youthful- like she was ethereal and glowing in the sun light. Ryder wouldn't do much to put the other girl at ease, but seeing her cower like that made Ryder smile just slightly. I was good to feel powerful, but of course she wasn’t sure if she wanted to frighten this one. The more she looked upon Allison the more she wished the girl was in her under garments and it seemed to happen. Her expression turned confused as she looked down at her own hands and flexed them slightly before looking back up to Allison, who was blasting questions to her left and right. “You have the power of illusion.” She stated more for her own benefit than the other girls, “I’m Ryder Alden, I’m across the hall and I didn’t do a single thing to you. If I remember correctly, you grabbed me, not the other way around.”

Ryder turned slightly with her hands behind her back and fingered a few of Allison’s belongings of which there were less than Ryder had expected to see. With a finger, she lifted a night gown from the suitcase and draped it across herself while she looked in the mirror with her head tilted. “Mmm, not my color.” She mumbled as she dropped it back on the bed, swiveling to Allison again, “And what’s your name?” She asked cheekily. After a minute of silence, she rolled her eyes and offered her hand to the other girl- to help her up of course. “Come on, stop huddling on the floor- I’m sure it is filthy, and I have gloves- no more whatever it is you people feel.” Ryder shrugged her shoulders and smiled. For once it was genuine and generally good natured.

Hygienic Genius

Allison stared up at the other girl in amazement. As Allison felt drained and weak, Ryder became more vibrant and youthful. She was even captivated by her beauty for a moment before she realized that she was suddenly sitting buck naked in her underwear. Allison gasped and tried to cover herself up. Although her hands still felt fabric where there was supposed to be skin. “That’s my power!” She shouted when she realized what was going on. She closed her eyes and shook her head, ridding the vision from her eyes. “And whats your power? Parasite? Its hardly an honorable thing to steal powers from others.” Allison said, still a bit salty that she had made her look dumb.

However, then Ryder did something that Allison did not expect—she extended a hand to help her up. And she could tell that Ryder meant her no harm. Allison reached up and grabbed the gloved hand, pulling herself up. “My name is Allison, Allison Henderson” She said slowly as she dusted herself off and fixed her bleach blonde hair. “You seem to know your way around here. Have you been here before?” She asked since Ryder was so easily able to identify Allison’s power. But before she had a chance to answer, the headmistress called from the bottom of the staircase. “Girls! Come on down and meet everyone! Its time for orientation!” She called in a singsong voice. Allison rolled her eyes and sighed. “That woman really annoys me…” She muttered more to herself than to anyone else. “Well…we might as well see what this place is about” She said with a shrug as she headed downstairs.

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff